Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kissing is gross

Am I the only one that can't stand intimate kissing? I'm always smelling the other persons breath and then when they jam their tongue down you are throat, you get a real whiff of their mucus filled interior. I want to be turned on, but I'm always smelling sour milk.

Blow jobs aren't bad, but sometimes if the guy I'm with is naked, I get that shit smell coming from their asses.

I don't know. It's not as much fun as they say it is.

by Anonymousreply 12212/18/2012

Have fun dying alone!

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2011

Find some friends with better hygiene. They exist.

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2011

people who can't kiss are losers. I've dropped a guy, HOT smoking hot guys, who haven't been able to kiss. Kissing *IS* sex to me.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2011

Kissing is lovely. I could kiss all night.

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2011

OP, there are people out there that are not turned on by the sexual act in and of itself. Some people need true intimacy first, then the act is an expression of the intimacy. It's like trying to bond with someone else's baby; their shitty diapers, and smells, and feeding mess. Just not the same as your own.

Try really liking someone first, then kissing.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2011

Sexual intimacy with someone is never the most hygienic enterprise for gays and straights, alike. When in the throes of sexual ecstasy and overwhelming horniness the nastiness might even enhance the experience.

I would expect those who aren't so motivated by sex to more likely be turned off by the "ickiness" of kissing or oral sex, like children are.

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2011

No kissin' on the mouth. This ain't the junior prom!

--One of Miss Mona's special no-no rules

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2011

I could have danced all night.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2011

And some people's souls, such as the OP's, give off the rank, corrupt stench of self-smothering death, cluelessly offered as humor but sickening to be around nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2011

I once went down one of the hottest guys I've ever met in my life. He looked like he just stepped off the cover of Vogue Hommes. As I was sucking his dick I moved down to lick his balls and I got a faint whiff of that shit smell.

Call me a nasty fucker but you know what? I didn't care. He was so hot that his not-so-fresh taint was even hot.

Sex is supposed to be dirty, I say.

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2011

I'm with everyone who says kissing is the best part of making out. I'd rather kiss and snuggle than anything else.

OP, have an extra toothbrush on hand and suggest brushing before going in for the kiss. Kissing is better with that minty fresh clean.

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2011

R6 nails it OP - your relationships are lacking substance

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2011

You aren't in love, then.

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2011

I'm glad I don't know you, OP.

Kissing is the best thing ever. I can get off just by kissing. A good kisser is worth his weight in gold.

I'm with R4.

by Anonymousreply 1611/30/2011

Guys have raved about my kissing abilities.

It's my favorite thing ever. next to sucking cock.

I'm pretty good at that, too.

by Anonymousreply 1711/30/2011

Non-kisser = deal-breaker. Punch. Delete.

by Anonymousreply 1811/30/2011

OP, you don't get out much do you?

I hope you're young.

by Anonymousreply 1911/30/2011

I have had some lousy kissers, and some guys with hygiene problems, but they are few and far between. Much like anything else,the good ones far outweigh the bad.

by Anonymousreply 2011/30/2011

Nothing gets me hot like kissing. I'm good at it, but I wish my tongue was longer. Sorry, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2111/30/2011

Just the passionate responses about kissing on this thread are making me hard thinking of all the passionate kissers I've had! And not all of them were super-minty either -- booze and cigarette breath (and I don't even smoke), but if you really want the person, it becomes part of it, for me it does anyway.

Passionate kissing is amazing and it doesn't sound like you've had that, OP. It's best if you really *want* someone and just have amazing chemistry with someone -- you can't make that stuff happen, but when you find it *these* are the people you kiss... and kiss... and kiss... until you both are so over the edge fucking turned on you start tearing each others' clothes off... One of my bfs was so hot, I sometimes couldn't wait when he came home from work all sweaty with BO underarms -- the scent made me hornier actually!

by Anonymousreply 2211/30/2011

R22 we sound EXACTLY alike. I'm insane for that armpit smell on my BF, but never have been for another guy. Then again I've never loved anyone so much in my life.

by Anonymousreply 2311/30/2011

I'd rather watch two hot fully clothed men passionately kiss for an extended period than watch the same two men get naked and have sex.

by Anonymousreply 2411/30/2011

I met a guy at a bar once who was very cute but seemed kind of bland. Sorta preppy Irish, looked like he played football in college. He told me he was a social a worker (oh great - a vanilla do-gooder who makes no money). I decided I'd hook up with him once then bolt.

Then we kissed. Holy shit. He was the sexiest kisser ever. The moment we started making out, all of my pre-conceived notions about him vaporized. I suddenly had never wanted somebody so bad in my life.

He had me shoved up against a wall, his body pressed against mine, for about 10-minutes...both of us just kissing (yeah, we made a spectacle of ourselves--but hey, it was The Eagle). Then he took me by the wrist, walked me out of the place and took me to his apartment.

We just celebrated our 10th anniversary last month by getting married.

Kissing can be the conduit to the rest of your life as far as I'm concerned.

But hey, different strokes and all that...

by Anonymousreply 2511/30/2011

Nobody is making you do it OP. But I find it telling that you don't have any concern for the people you are sleeping with.

by Anonymousreply 2611/30/2011

r25 Congratulations. My husband and got married this fall after being together for 15 years. Kissing him is still the highlight of my day.

by Anonymousreply 2711/30/2011

YUM

by Anonymousreply 2811/30/2011

Sometimes people are just lousy kissers are also pretty awful lovers.

It's said that lousy kissers, just as awkward dancers, are usually always lousy lovers.

Through personal experience, most of the lousy kissers I've been with, have also been pretty horrible lovers.

by Anonymousreply 2911/30/2011

But people have very different preferences in kissing R29. Some like it wet, some dry, some are tongue warriors, some as gentle as snowflakes, some spit swappers, some like to blow and kiss, some like snot and ear wax and every last salty sweat bead they can take from the face and share (or other bodily fluids), some play with the teeth, some suck like vacuum cleaners, some like funny noises and raspberry kisses....

by Anonymousreply 3011/30/2011

R25 - I'm jealous. Seriously. Jealous.

R29 - that's been my experience as well.

by Anonymousreply 3111/30/2011

OP - Sounds like it is time for you to become a monk.

by Anonymousreply 3211/30/2011

OP, Debbie Reynolds was on The Talk today talking about her first kiss (from Hugh O'Brien) and how wonderful a kiss is when done correctly. Seriously, watch her and learn!

by Anonymousreply 3311/30/2011

Me too r24.

by Anonymousreply 3411/30/2011

You should leave Europe OP and come to America where we have tooth brushes and dental floss.

by Anonymousreply 3511/30/2011

How can you not love two men kissing:

by Anonymousreply 3612/01/2011

Kissing is *sexy*

by Anonymousreply 3712/01/2011

I agree with R6 OP. Like them first instead or doing the act when you just meet them. Also, how do you know you don't smell the same?

by Anonymousreply 3812/01/2011

I don't know what the term is called; but you may be one of those people that dislikes being with other people.

by Anonymousreply 3912/01/2011

Lips are for kissing! Uh uh uh!

by Anonymousreply 4012/01/2011

I'm in total agreement with [R25] and [R29]. The kiss tells all - for a one night stand or for an ltr. My husband has beautiful lips (and tongue) and uses them in the most wonderful ways to tell me directly that he wants me. I don't believe I could have ever spent 30 years with and married any man who could/would not kiss passionately. My husband can KISS!

If a man is chary with his lips, he's gonna be a less-than giving lover. He's gonna be perfunctory in bed. I remember a handsome man that I'd known for some time, and when we finally got it together, I knew from the first kiss, the first second in fact, that this was going to be less than passionate. I could literally feel that this guy was not into his body from that kiss. I came, he came, it was OK, but it was more routine than it was hot. Maybe he just wasn't that much into me (actually he was in me) but something was lacking, an I don't think it was me cause I was into him.

I also believe that two men kissing is the most intimate and most revolutionary act that males can do. Fucking, cock sucking, all excellent pastimes, but not necessarily intimate in the way that kissing is.

by Anonymousreply 4112/01/2011

Everything is in the kiss. Lousy kissing is a deal breaker for me now. I wasted several years on a relationship with a guy who could not kiss to save his life. He was fun and we got along great together and at first I thought he could learn to improve but he never did and he was lousy in the sack. He seemed very uncomfortable with sex and nudity.

by Anonymousreply 4212/01/2011

My ex could only kiss if he had been drinking. Usually, the drinking made him pretty useless in the kissing department. Come to think about it, he was pretty useless in bed, too.

There was a point when he would get a bit tipsy but not stinking and the kissing and the sex would be pretty good. I think I caught him at the right moment four times during the nine months we were together.

by Anonymousreply 4312/01/2011

OP is a bad lay.

by Anonymousreply 4412/01/2011

Adding to the evidence that OP is full of shit... kissing is *adorable*:

by Anonymousreply 4512/02/2011

OP, does your kindergarten teacher know you snuck away to post this?

by Anonymousreply 4612/02/2011

I kissed a boy... and I liked it!

by Anonymousreply 4712/10/2011

If he can't kiss right he can't fuck right.

by Anonymousreply 4812/10/2011

there are more poor and ignorant people today and many need suggestions as to how to maintain their personal hygiene. Many of these people are gay and a few are even hung.

Scrub your tricks before devouring them, raccoons do.

by Anonymousreply 4912/10/2011

There's no such thing as too much kissing:

by Anonymousreply 5012/10/2011

A New Year's Kiss, proving the OP wrong again:

by Anonymousreply 5101/01/2012

I do...

by Anonymousreply 5201/01/2012

I never kiss on the mouth. It's too personal.

by Anonymousreply 5301/01/2012

You're not alone as far as the kissing thing goes, OP. I'm not into it. And yes, I have been kissed passionately by guys that I was really hot for, but the whole time we were kissing, I was just thinking about getting his dick in my mouth.

I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything by not kissing. I really am a great cocksucker and a great bottom for the right guy, so I'm content with that, as are my fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 5401/01/2012

I would never give a repeat session with a guy that didn't kiss, and kiss well.

I mean, what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 5501/01/2012

kissing is ALL. a massive makeout session and a exchanged handjobs is my idea of perfect sex.

by Anonymousreply 5601/01/2012

Kissing is about the hottest, most intimate thing two people can do to each other.

by Anonymousreply 5701/01/2012

A kiss and a hand-job... in a car. HOT!

by Anonymousreply 5901/03/2012

r59, the guy in the photo has a nice big nipple. Who is that?

I agree with the OP, kissing and hugging is gross. All this making out is icky. All I can think of is germs all over.

by Anonymousreply 6001/03/2012

r58, thanks for posting that disgusting photo, you really made me throw up in my mouth. I did not know I was going to see a girl eating ca-ca.

by Anonymousreply 6101/03/2012

OP it must be hard for you to be gay, isn't it hon? My Asian partner has the sweetest breath and regularily brushes his teeth. His overall hygene is excellent (As are most Asian men)...but his occassional indulgence of Fish Sauce is a turn off in bed as he radiates decaying fish, LOL. But...I overlook this one problem as we are both madly in love with each other, and have been for several years.

by Anonymousreply 6201/03/2012

Brush your teeth, gums, tongue, and roof of your mouth. Floss. Finally, run your finger along your upper gum behind your molars to get the stinky stuff trapped back there. Now your mouth is clean and kissable.

by Anonymousreply 6301/03/2012

I am so high on grass right now and this thread is awesome. I'm only halfway through.

R25, great story. I dig kissing too. A lot. Next to eating someone's asshole, it doesn't get any more intimate.

by Anonymousreply 6401/03/2012

Kissing is great as long as you really like the guy. But when it's just a trick, it starts off great and then it's just a chore and you feel like you're only doing it because you're paid to and it can be gross. But when you're in love? Greatest thing ever. Maybe that's what OP means.

When it comes to guys I dig but I have not had, I don't fantasize about having sex with them (that's what pron is for); I fantasize about the first kiss.

by Anonymousreply 6501/03/2012

It's okay if you don't like sex, I mean some people are just asexual. On the other hand: 1. if you let some guy jam his tongue down your throat then he obviously doesn't know how to kiss and you need to set some boundaries. 2. If your lovers mouths stink like rotten milk and mucous and also don't clean their assholes then you are hanging with some real stinkers. You need to examine your ability to judge hygiene in men. If you can smell their shit while you blow them then I would expect their dicks are pretty skanky too.

3. Come to think of it you seem a bit weird to me. I don't think I would want to make out with you.

by Anonymousreply 6601/03/2012

Kissing is totally hot:

by Anonymousreply 6701/03/2012

I was kissing a hot guy once. He was really into it. I moved down, sucked him and gradually made my way to eating his ass. Just when I arrived around to his crack cavern, I noticed a full on dingleberry. I calmly placed it between my lips and then aggressively pulled his face back to mine as if I were going to kiss him again. I then calmly delivered the dingleberry to his mouth.

He immediately pulled back with a disgusted look on his face and spit out the dingleberry, saying,"WHAT THE FUCK???"

I looked directly in his eyes and said, "EXACTLY FUCKTARD. Next time you wipe your asshole, try not to leave the remnants of toilet paper in your crack. Now you know exactly what I felt like while down there".

by Anonymousreply 6801/03/2012

Boys kissing boys:

by Anonymousreply 6901/04/2012

if a guy can't kiss really well I won't have sex with him. I turn on my heel.

by Anonymousreply 7001/04/2012

All this kissing, hugging...is just nasty. No thanks!

by Anonymousreply 7201/05/2012

No kissing, no hugging, no cuddling...? No sir! Buh-bye!

by Anonymousreply 7301/05/2012

Kissing is HOT:

by Anonymousreply 7401/05/2012

Get a grip, OP. You're gay. Kiss the guy you're fucking. You'll enjoy it more.

by Anonymousreply 7501/05/2012

Mmmm...

by Anonymousreply 7601/07/2012

Sexy...

by Anonymousreply 7701/07/2012

This is SO not gross:

by Anonymousreply 7801/07/2012

I can kiss and make out in lieu of actually having sex. Kissing is to me a real sign of closeness to another person.

by Anonymousreply 7901/07/2012

Real Men Kiss:

by Anonymousreply 8001/07/2012

So hot and sexy...

by Anonymousreply 8101/07/2012

I'm an oral freak; I want to do it all with our mouths. So yes, kissing is on the menu.

by Anonymousreply 8201/07/2012

Oh man...

by Anonymousreply 8301/07/2012

At a kiss-in:

by Anonymousreply 8401/07/2012

Don't care much for french kissing. A poor excuse for sex. Much rather have sex. French kissing for me is only enjoyable while having sex. I am shocked by the number of people on this thread who prefer kissing to sex. There is something wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 8501/07/2012

No, R85, there's clearly something wrong with YOU.

Good, deep, passionate kissing will make me cum faster than any other single thing.

by Anonymousreply 8601/07/2012

Kissing is sweet.

by Anonymousreply 8701/08/2012

The word "kiss" is a lot like the word "gay." The reality of it is a lot better than many of the associations it's been saddled with.

by Anonymousreply 8801/08/2012

OP is right.

by Anonymousreply 8901/08/2012

R89 is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9001/08/2012

I think kissing is gross also. I've never understood what the attraction to it is. Kissing just does nothing for me, and it's not even something I think of doing.

by Anonymousreply 9101/08/2012

R91, then I can't imagine you are any good in bed.

by Anonymousreply 9201/08/2012

Real men kiss. Period.

by Anonymousreply 9301/08/2012

Has OP ever considered that his partners are turned off by his foul breath and the effluvium from his own precious anus? Cuts both ways, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9401/08/2012

What's with the sanctimonious attitudes from both sides? People are different and there's nothing wrong with that. Stop trying to insist that what you like is right for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 9501/08/2012

Stinky bad breath is just NASTY!!! I can't think of anything worse.

by Anonymousreply 9601/08/2012

OP, kissing is wonderful. But yeah, with BJs, very often the fantasy is much better than the reality. Aching jaw, beat up sore throat, crotch smell (even after showering there's still a hint of it), ass smell. Yep, with you on that point.

by Anonymousreply 9701/08/2012

[quote]Dealbreaker for me--bad kissers, and when the condom comes out dirty. Why are people so effing GROSS?[/quote]

R58, if you can't handle a little santorum, you shouldn't be having anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 9801/08/2012

Jeez thank you R95.

by Anonymousreply 9901/08/2012

Start off by showering together. It's a turn on and you can rub your partners private parts and get them clean. Once done, reach for mouthwash. Then fuck your brains out.

by Anonymousreply 10001/08/2012

OP is posting from mom's basement.

by Anonymousreply 10101/08/2012

[quote]Dealbreaker for me--bad kissers, and when the condom comes out dirty. Why are people so effing GROSS?[/quote]

R58, if you can't deal with a little santorum on a condom, then you have no business butt-fucking.

by Anonymousreply 10201/08/2012

Nothing is hotter or sexier than seeing two men kiss:

by Anonymousreply 10301/09/2012

So sexy...

by Anonymousreply 10401/09/2012

The male-on-male kissing (no fucking) pictures are being posted by fanfiction-writing fraus.

by Anonymousreply 10501/09/2012

I'm not sure why everyone is so sensitive about the hygiene issue. Before I have sex with anyone I tell them exactly what my expectations are in terms of hygiene.

And who are these idiots who offer themselves to you after taking shit? WHAT are they thinking? It's not like it's hard to jump in the shower and have a quick wash.

I don't leave anything to chance in that department.

by Anonymousreply 10601/09/2012

What's the best advice for recovering from a long, deep kissing session? (With sex as well.) I spent 6 hours with this really hot guy yesterday and, pretty much from the start we had the kissing thing DOWN. (Later we got the fucking thing DOWN really well too.)

I really enjoyed the encounter - we have a date this week - but the recovery is MURDER on the face. The red, dry skin. All that kissing and saliva really messes with your pH balance or something. Raw lips. Do people boyfriends do this all the time? Or do you only go all out some of the time? Do you negotiate while you're kissing (or even having sex) like "not there" "don't do that" "not so hard," etc. I mean, we were both clean shaven but still got distressed...

Is it the same for heterosexuals or is it just men kissing men? Any advice is welcome. I usually rinse my face and moisturise right after but I've found in the past that if I do too much, it makes it worse. It's like you have to just let your skin recover naturally or then it gets all fucked up. I have combination skin too.

by Anonymousreply 10701/09/2012

I'm with R95.

I don't understand why so many people are saying that they're right and those that don't agree with them are wrong. Grow the fuck up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions/likes/dislikes.

by Anonymousreply 10801/09/2012

The sanctimonious attitude is because anyone who doesn't like kissing has some serious issues, and isn't someone I'd ever care to share a bed with (or trick with anywhere else either). What a lame-o dud such guys are. Beyond disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 10901/09/2012

Animated GIF of kissing... very sexy:

by Anonymousreply 11001/12/2012

To each his own, but I have zero interest in a man who doesn't love kissing and sucking cock as much as I do.

by Anonymousreply 11101/13/2012

Sounds like you're the one with the serious issues, R109.

by Anonymousreply 11201/13/2012

I agree that kissing is the most sensuous thing you can do with a guy. Everything else is mechanics.

by Anonymousreply 11301/13/2012

I love kissing, too.

by Anonymousreply 11401/13/2012

I agree OP. I was like at this slumber party with my best friend forever, Madison. She told us that to make a baby, the dad has to put his penis inside the mother's vajayjay. That's gross. I don't think my mom and dad would ever do anything that disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 11501/13/2012

Guess who pulled last night... (^_~)

by Anonymousreply 11601/13/2012

"I agree that kissing is the most sensuous thing you can do with a guy. Everything else is mechanics."

You're doing everything else wrong.

by Anonymousreply 11701/13/2012

R117, for me, kissing establishes the ground rules, as it were.

Your results may vary.

by Anonymousreply 11801/13/2012

A nice animated gif:

by Anonymousreply 11901/15/2012

I agree kissing is effin gross!!!

by Anonymousreply 12008/29/2012

ew yeah you need to find cleaner people to give a blowjob to. Ive never heard someone givng a blowjob and smelling how dirty their ass is - how old are you anyways??

by Anonymousreply 12112/02/2012

I don't like poor hygiene either. I haven't found it a lot, but you know bad breath is bad breath and some of us have a sensitive nose. A few alcoholic beverages before kissing will help a lot - both with the breath and your noticing it. As for the taint, a shit smell is a sure sign that you should stay away from that area. Gross. Now someone who showered earlier in the day but hasn't yet "gone number 2" or farted like crazy would smell just right.

by Anonymousreply 12212/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.