Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Steve McQueen's grandson takes his nipples for a walk

Shit, those things are ready to cut glass.

by Anonymousreply 7709/26/2014

Is he gay? Sure doesn't look like Pop Pop.

by Anonymousreply 111/24/2011

Face is hot, but his bod is kind of blah. Nipples and pecs just average.

by Anonymousreply 211/24/2011

Is this Chad's son?

by Anonymousreply 311/24/2011

His nipples look nice, but basically normal.

His body is certainly in decent shape compared to the average guy today, but it's not exceptional.

Is he deliberately trying to attract attention like Mario Lopez, or is this just his regular routine?

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2011

He is my perfect type.

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2011

Really adorable, even in "Piranha 3D". And one of the best smiles on TV (got that from his grandpop).

Have a mutual friend who says McQueen is a bit worried (aka obsessed) about being pudgy, perhaps rightly so -- for the future anyway. But if that's pudgy, bring me more.

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2011

His voice is sexy. It's very soft and unintimidating.

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2011

Hey, i'd fuck his hole raw. Oh yes I would.

And BTW, grandpa was queer. Love some rough trade.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2011

He's yummy.

by Anonymousreply 911/25/2011

I think Steve is gorgeous and has a fine body. However, on The Vampire Diaries, even with a body that is in shape (if not tight and toned), he would be the pudgy one - as sad as that would be. Everyone else is thin as a rail or has a six pack - or both.

by Anonymousreply 1011/25/2011

Is he a big eater, R6?

by Anonymousreply 1111/25/2011

Cute face, boring body. Bad tats. Hit the gym!

by Anonymousreply 1211/25/2011

Don't think so, R11, more "always watching it" according to my buddy, who's an agent. But who knows behind closed doors. You notice he barely took his shirt off in "Piranha", a role that asked for it to be off the whole shoot. I got a feeling it was just, I don't know, teen self-consciousness but weird when he is that hot.

R10 may really have it right: he looks great but might feel weird next to the twigs on his show (who pale in comparison if you ask me, though I did meet werewolf Taylor Kinney once and he was pretty awesome in person. Nice kid too).

by Anonymousreply 1311/25/2011

[quote]I got a feeling it was just, I don't know, teen self-consciousness but weird when he is that hot.

He was 22 when that film was made.

by Anonymousreply 1511/25/2011

LOL, well, there you go... a 20something stud who doesn't want to take his shirt off, it seems. Or maybe these new pics with the dog are part of his therapy. In any case, he has nothing to worry about right now. Great looking kid and, yes whoever said it, sexy smooth voice too.

by Anonymousreply 1611/25/2011

R16, I guess it's reflective of the fact that young guys today feel like young women - they are insecure about their bodies even when they look good.

Henry Cavill also thought he was fat before working out for 'Immortals' even though he looked fine on 'The Tudors'.

by Anonymousreply 1711/25/2011

He does need to drop about ten pounds. Get rid of the gut.

by Anonymousreply 1811/25/2011

gut? I don't think he has a gut. His abdomen is not ripped like Taylor Lautner's, but it is still fairly toned.

by Anonymousreply 1911/25/2011

Such random tattoos. Looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2011/25/2011

I want to be reincarnated as his dog with a jar of peanut butter permanently attached to my collar.

by Anonymousreply 2111/25/2011

Would someone find out if he is uncut please?

by Anonymousreply 2211/25/2011

His granddad and dad are cut.

by Anonymousreply 2311/25/2011

Oops, I mean his granddad WAS cut. Now he's just dead.

by Anonymousreply 2411/25/2011

He looks like his Dad, Chad, who looks nothing like Peepaw Steve. He takes more after his Meemaw's side in the looks department. Neile was small and dark haired, very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 2511/25/2011

True, R24. But Steven is of a younger generation, so he could be uncut.

But since he is so shy that he won't even take his shirt off on screen, I guess we won't be seeing any nudity to find out any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 2611/25/2011

The dragonfly tattoo is exceptionally unique - almost breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 2711/25/2011

Very good looking young man, but those tats are unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 2811/25/2011

Like him. Adorable on Vampire Diaries. Hate that he got tats.

by Anonymousreply 2911/25/2011

[quote]Have a mutual friend who says McQueen is a bit worried (aka obsessed) about being pudgy.

Couldn't he ummm... you know... diet and exercise? It's not like he's in the office 8 hours a day, he should have time for that sort of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3011/25/2011

Beautiful young guy.

by Anonymousreply 3111/25/2011

Steven is my neighbor here in Atlanta (while filming Vampire Diaries). He's very nice and way cuter in person than on TV. He's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 3211/25/2011

He's got his grandpa's squint.

I think he's got a nice body. He may not have 6 pack abs but at least his belly is flat. That's good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 3311/25/2011

R7 - I love his voice, too. So soft and sexy.

R25 - I think he looks like his step-dad, Luc Robitaille. You'd have a hard time convincing me he isn't his real dad. If I had to pick between him and Chad, that is. See link.

R32 - you suck. Couldn't you just say he's gay and not dash my hopes? Not that I would stand a chance anyway, but dammit!!!

by Anonymousreply 3411/25/2011

Come to think of it, maybe he's the love child of Luc and Chad...

by Anonymousreply 3511/25/2011

"He's not gay."

And how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 3711/25/2011

On what planet are those "just average" nips? They're round, dark, thick and VERY erect. I could suck on them till they fell off.

by Anonymousreply 3811/25/2011

What do we know about his ass?

by Anonymousreply 3911/25/2011

Those running "shorts" just ruin it for me. Every picture of a jogging celebrity has the guy wearing those awful things. They make the goods look as enticing as turn of the century women's swimwear.

by Anonymousreply 4011/25/2011

He is going to have a had time keeping slim once his metabolism slows down. His natural body built is obviously to be on the "padded" side.

by Anonymousreply 4111/25/2011

That's why I'd like to know what his ass looks like. Is it padded?

by Anonymousreply 4211/25/2011

Steve McQueen is bisexual. He has flirted with Zach, Michael, and his other male castmates. He hooked up with a male castmember on Piranha 3D and has screwed around before. He is not straight nor he is narrow. He also loves his drugs and partying but he covers it up well. His innocent image is a sham.

He and the rest of the TVD Cast know how to cover up their dirt and affairs. Ian cheated on his girlfriend Meghan with Nina for nearly a year. He has also macked on every female cast member and will basically hook up with anybody.

He had an affair with Candice Accola in the first season which wrecked her then relationship with Tyler Shields. Then later on in the summer, he gets back with Chelsea Staub, only to two-time her with Candice again. They even got caught on video and in photos but his fans just deny it. He was even gross enough to lie to people and accuse Chelsea of cheating. Then he and Candice were hooking up on and off for awhile. He was still sleeping with Candice when she started dating Zach Roering.

Zach and Candice are starting to get more serious but Steven is still in the picture. He also macked on Malese, Katerina, and Nina. Zach needs to dump Candice before he gets hurt.

by Anonymousreply 4311/25/2011

Steven R. Mcqueen.

His stepbrother Jessarae is gay. Luc is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 4411/25/2011

does he date ali mcgraw's grandaughter or kathrine ross' grandaughter?

by Anonymousreply 4511/25/2011

He is not seriously dating anybody but is hooking up alot. Right now he is showing off his blonde on twitter.

Ali Mcgraw's grandaughter, gross. That is almost incest considering his grandfather was married to her.

He and Ian are such scumbags. He stole Candice from Tyler, cheated on Chelsea Staub with Candice, but can't seem to make it with Candice unless somebody gets hurt. He was carrying on an affair with Candice when she started dating his friend and co-star Zach. He acts sweet and gets away with it. There is also a rumor about him having an affair with Katerina Graham who has a boyfriend, Cottrell.

by Anonymousreply 4611/25/2011

R46 are you saying Steven is not a virgin then?

by Anonymousreply 4711/26/2011

R43 is correct about the partying. He had a chaperone living with him until he turned 21, and then the wildness began. The number of women in and out of his apartment is very impressive. Still, he is a very nice guy to those of us that live around him. Takes his dog out to our little dog park and chats it up with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 4811/26/2011

so Steven McQueen is a total slut according to the posters here

by Anonymousreply 4911/26/2011

I thought he was adorable in "Piranha" but do a google image search on him and he looks like a complete douchebag in most of his pictures.

by Anonymousreply 5011/26/2011

"He had a chaperone living with him until he turned 21"

Who was this chaperone? And who appointed him/her? His parents?

by Anonymousreply 5111/26/2011

Hadn't thought about it but R50 is right and it's very odd -- McQueen looks GREAT on film. Even before I knew who he was, my eye went right to him on "Vampire Diaries" (and there were plenty of like-looking guys to choose from).

But in still photos, he looks terrible. Really, even the feaures that make him so cute -- that smile and those eyes -- look dorky in most of his photos. He's like Sue on "The Middle" who can't take a good school photo.

Not unphotogenic exactly; the moving camera loves him. But he needs some Tyra "Top Model" training for sure, ha. Smize, Steven!

by Anonymousreply 5211/26/2011

He's blimming gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 5311/26/2011

i normally go for thin guys but he is just dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 5411/26/2011

Who the fuck are Tyler Shields and Danielle Staub and why was Steve dating them?

by Anonymousreply 5511/26/2011

r 38: We think exactly alike. With nips like those, who needs tats? They take attention away from those pert, chewy brownies. And aside from the random tats he has lovely skin.

I think he's in fine shape. With a flat stomach you can get away with murder.

by Anonymousreply 5611/26/2011

[quote]You notice he barely took his shirt off in "Piranha", a role that asked for it to be off the whole shoot. I got a feeling it was just, I don't know, teen self-consciousness but weird when he is that hot.

What are you, an idiot? Do you think he produced or directed the movie? He was a hired hand and if the script called for his shirt off, it would have been off. Where do you think he has the power to change anything?

by Anonymousreply 5711/26/2011

Fuck you, R57, I make movies and started off in casting and, trust me, if the kid doesn't want to take his shirt off, it's discussed ahead of time and he doesn't -- if that is even the issue. They might not cast him but they won't force him either.

We're just speculating anyway so suck my dick.

So sick of contrary know-it-all queens. Imagine my fist in your face, moron.

by Anonymousreply 5811/26/2011

What part of he is the grandson of Steve McQueen don't you understand? Yes, he does have the power to change things. How do you think he got on The Vampire Dairies?

by Anonymousreply 5911/26/2011

Probably by going down on Kevin Williamson, R59.

by Anonymousreply 6011/26/2011

[quote]the "idiot" who's been in the movie biz 30 years, asshole

Busing Craft Services isn't exactly the "movie biz" Nitwit.

by Anonymousreply 6111/26/2011

If we're finished ripping out each other's jugulars…

I liked this guy's grandfather so I was hoping for good things. Changing one's name to capitalize on one's grandfather is a little bit iffy, but I could see him feeling a need to do that.

The problem is that I really don't see any "it" factor there. He's attractive enough, but so are thousands of others and he doesn't stand out in the crowd.

I have to admit that R43 and R46 were good for some laughs.

by Anonymousreply 6211/26/2011

R36 is a troll!

by Anonymousreply 6311/27/2011

What did he change his name from? Does he respond to Steve now or do his family and friends still call him by his old name, like Ashton's family still calls him Chris.

by Anonymousreply 6411/27/2011

He's hot, but his arms don't match his body. Even if they were a little flabby, he just looks like his arms should be bigger than they are.

by Anonymousreply 6511/27/2011

I agree with R34. Either Steven's mom has strong genes, or the case could be made that his stepdad is his real dad. The guy's half brothers look just like them and they're Robitalles, not McQueens.

by Anonymousreply 6611/27/2011

His real name is Terrence Steve McQueen II. (Steve McQueen's real name was Terrence McQueen).

Steven R. McQueen doesn't really roll off the tongue, was probably bad advice to choose that as his stage name. T. Steve McQueen or T.S. McQueen would have been better.

by Anonymousreply 6711/27/2011

I think T.S. McQueen sounds like a pron name.

Which is not a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 6811/27/2011

Tits McQueen

by Anonymousreply 6911/27/2011

If he is gay it would certainly be appropriate, being that he has the word QUEEN in his name.

by Anonymousreply 7011/27/2011

He's buff now.

by Anonymousreply 7102/15/2013

Facially he looks really ordinary in R71. He looked better at the start of the vampire series.

by Anonymousreply 7202/15/2013

Watched this week's episode. OP was right, Steven's tits could cut glass.

by Anonymousreply 7302/16/2013

What a pity someone 'exterminated' the Steve McQueen thread. It simply does not exist anymore. Who is in charge? What a pity...it had so many gorgeous photos of Steve.

by Anonymousreply 7406/03/2013

BOOOOOOOOING

by Anonymousreply 7509/26/2014

He is not gay. He is a major pussy hound.

by Anonymousreply 7609/26/2014

Celebrity Chefs Gina and Pat Neely File for Divorce. I'm not a contributing member so I can't create a thread.

by Anonymousreply 7709/26/2014
Need more help? Click Here.