Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Max Irons

Son of Jeremy Irons.

What do we know about him?

by Anonymousreply 6907/15/2015

Seriously? No responses? This guy is fucking hot as hell!

by Anonymousreply 106/12/2013

But he's the son of Jeremy "I hate the gays" Irons.

by Anonymousreply 206/13/2013

Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 306/13/2013

He looks retarded and like he's half asleep.

by Anonymousreply 406/13/2013

Does Jeremy plan to marry him?

by Anonymousreply 506/13/2013

Is he a pretentious blowhard like his father?

by Anonymousreply 606/13/2013

We just found out his father's a dick!

by Anonymousreply 706/13/2013

Apparently the fact that Max is gay has been missed here.

by Anonymousreply 806/13/2013

He looks nothing like his father.

Max is gay?? What does Jeremy have to say about that?

by Anonymousreply 906/13/2013

Closet case!!!

by Anonymousreply 1006/13/2013

Who, R10? Jeremy or Max?

Max is in a new show called the White Queen. I wonder if h e plays the queen.

by Anonymousreply 1106/13/2013

Jeremy Irons on his anti-gay remarks:

"I am deeply concerned that from my on line discussion with the Huffington Post, it has been understood that I hold a position that is anti gay. This is as far from the truth of me as to say that I believe the earth is flat.

I was taking part in a short discussion around the practical meaning of Marriage, and how that institution might be altered by it becoming available to same-sex partners. Perhaps rather too flippantly I flew the kite of an example of the legal quagmire that might occur if same sex marriage entered the statute books, by raising the possibility of future marriage between same sex family members for tax reasons, (incest being illegal primarily in order to prevent inbreeding, and therefore an irrelevance in non reproductive relationships). Clearly this was a mischievous argument, but nonetheless valid.

I am clearly aware that many gay relationships are more long term, responsible and even healthier in their role of raising children, than their hetero equivalents, and that love often creates the desire to mark itself in a formal way, as Marriage would do. Clearly society should find a way of doing this. I had hoped that even on such a subject as this, where passions run high, the internet was a forum where ideas could be freely discussed without descending into name-calling.

I believe that is what it could be, but it depends on all of us behaving, even behind our aliases, in a humane, intelligent and open way."

by Anonymousreply 1206/13/2013

He uses "Clearly" a lot. Perhaps he should have spoken more so.

by Anonymousreply 1306/13/2013

He looks like a giant Macualay Culkin.

by Anonymousreply 1406/13/2013

[quote]Is he gay?

No. He was thrown out of a college in England a few years ago for being found in bed with a girl in the Women's Dorm.

by Anonymousreply 1506/15/2013

He's OK looking, nothing special, you wouldn't even giving him a second glance if you saw him in real life.

by Anonymousreply 1606/15/2013

[quote]Apparently the fact that Max is gay has been missed here.

R8, where did you get the idea that Max is gay, anyway?

You seem to be the one missing something here.

by Anonymousreply 1706/15/2013

I saw him on an interview and he came across as an entitled cunt. He mentioned being from England and conveniently forgot to mention that he is in fact, half Irish and Catholic. I guess that means that the royal family will be rescinding their invitation to that pseudo Anglo-Saxon brat.

by Anonymousreply 1806/15/2013

[quote]I saw him on an interview and he came across as an entitled cunt.

I wouldn't be surprised. He was incredibly spoiled and badly behaved at college. Even bragged about being caught taking a girl's bra off in her bedroom in the women's dorm before he was expelled.

by Anonymousreply 1906/15/2013

It's not hard to believe he's spoiled considering he was born with a golden spoon. Jeremy was kind of old when he gave birth to him which means even more spoiled.

by Anonymousreply 2006/16/2013

Oh, and I'd give him a second look. Very definitely.

by Anonymousreply 2106/16/2013

I had to think about that r18, but I realised Sinéad Cusack was the mother. Always get her mixed up with sister Niamh Cusack. She seems way cooler than the dad's side.

Jeremy Irons is in some documentary about landfills in Lebanon.

by Anonymousreply 2206/16/2013

[quote]No. He was thrown out of a college in England a few years ago for being found in bed with a girl in the Women's Dorm.

Wow I'm from the UK and I'm wondering what 'college' he went to to get thrown out for sleeping with a girl?

by Anonymousreply 2306/16/2013

I think he dated pocket-sized Australian actress Emily Browning for about a year.

by Anonymousreply 2406/16/2013

It's the DL rule: Pretty men are all gay.

Other rules: Attractive men who never married are all gay.

Men who have adopted children are gay.

Anyone said to be gay by a DL poster is gay.

by Anonymousreply 2506/16/2013

He looks kind of gay there, R24.

But he is British, so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 2606/16/2013

Libertarian. Major tranny hound.

by Anonymousreply 2706/16/2013

Pics from The White Queen.

by Anonymousreply 2806/16/2013

Yeah right, R27.

by Anonymousreply 2906/16/2013

The White Queen is a great big bore and he doesn't bring much to the role. No charisma. Cute but not gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 3008/17/2013

So, Max irons ... but does he do windows?

by Anonymousreply 3108/17/2013

The White Queen is the most boring POS. Everyone over acts because absolutely nothing of interest happens on this show. They cancelled Spartacus and signed off on this dreck AND Davinci's Demons? Can I have the job of running Starz? I know I can do better. Kudos to the poster who said he looks like a giant Macauley Culkin.

by Anonymousreply 3208/18/2013

I like the White Queen. You have to give it some time but it's pretty good. Margaret is one of the most gleefully hateful characters to grace the screen in some time.

by Anonymousreply 3308/27/2013

He's got boss eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3408/27/2013

He's got boss eyes and he looks retarded.

by Anonymousreply 3508/27/2013

He also has backne based on his most recent love scene.

Is there is White Queen thread? Someone needs to start one.

by Anonymousreply 3608/27/2013

Nothing special. Typical DL hysteria over a non-hot white boy. He's slightly better than average.

by Anonymousreply 3708/27/2013

What do we know?

He sure is cute.

by Anonymousreply 3809/02/2013

R22 - yup, Cyril Cusack looked like a woman in drag.

Jeremy Irons is a twat. Let's hope he falls into a landfill in Lebanon.

by Anonymousreply 3909/02/2013

He thinks he might be a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 4009/02/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4109/14/2013

The White Queen has gotten better but Max hasn't. Makes no real impression. Feels like anyone can play that role.

by Anonymousreply 4209/28/2013

I thought he was fine in The White Queen. And he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 4310/05/2013

He looks exactly like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 4410/05/2013

[quote]Wow I'm from the UK and I'm wondering what 'college' he went to to get thrown out for sleeping with a girl?

It was some posh boarding school. Not college.

by Anonymousreply 4510/12/2013

DOES IT MATTER HE IS STILL HUMAN THE SAME THING YOU ARE OKAY SO WHAT PEOPLE JUST GROW UP! Okay people don't you have YOUR cons...... seriously I was looking at max irons like crazy in google images until I saw this website.... people get a life! OH AND DONT HATE JUST BECAUSE HE LOOKS BETTER THAN YOU EVEN IF YOUR FEMALE

by Anonymousreply 4612/14/2013

^^^ what's she going on about?

by Anonymousreply 4712/14/2013

max irons is EXTREMELY hot!

by Anonymousreply 4808/29/2014

Max's eyes are too close together, but in The White Queen, they did show a lot of naked ass. I thought the guy who played his crazy, evil brother George was hotter.

I liked the guy who played Richard too. But he had those bug eyes like Rufus Sewell. Rupert Graves was a pleasant surprise. He's still hot, with his old grey ass.

And Yes, Margaret was hideous. Hate is too mild a word to describe the feelings she unleashed in me. I want to smash her face in. I love the way Rupert treated her.

by Anonymousreply 4904/17/2015

He lives in NYC with his guuuuhhhhlfriend.

He is posher than posh and straighter than straight.

His Riot Club co-star Matthew Beard, however...

by Anonymousreply 5004/17/2015

The ultimate "I'm not gay, I'm British" type. We need to see a picture of him fucking a pussy to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 5104/18/2015

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 5207/13/2015

I guess someone bumped this thread because the Ben Barnes thread has screencaps of a young Max Irons making out with Ben in 'Dorian Gray'?

Interesting that Max played a gay character early in his career.

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 5307/13/2015

[quote]I guess someone bumped this thread because the Ben Barnes thread has screencaps of a young Max Irons making out with Ben in 'Dorian Gray'?

That is correct. No need to thank me. 😘

by Anonymousreply 5407/13/2015

Here's an interview Max did a few months ago for OUT.

He's asked about his father's views on gay marriage & whether gay actors should come out.

Excerpt:

[quote]Irons’s broad view of the world has trickled down to the way he observes inequalities in his life and in his industry, including Hollywood’s lingering homophobia and the conundrum faced by queer actors concerned about — or advised against — coming out. He says you’d be “hard pushed” to find an actor who doesn’t know of another actor going through this, right now, including one guy he counts as a good friend.

[quote]Leaning against a windowsill in a stairwell, as he smokes during a break in our photo shoot, he seems to be working through the whole scenario in his head before voicing a handful of opinions. He thinks people should be able to keep things private if they want to or “shout it from the rooftops.” He thinks it would be wonderful if everyone could be honest about themselves, yet he doesn’t think coming out is a moral imperative, and he thinks forced outings are “fucking foolish and dangerous.” He says, “You never know someone’s circumstances.”

by Anonymousreply 5507/13/2015

Max & Ben locking lips:

by Anonymousreply 5607/13/2015

Thanks r55, it was an interesting interview. I think he has a good point re: privacy & forced outings. Obviously the closet is no place to be, but unfortunately a lot of people don't have the luxury of a secure, supportive environment.

Anyway, lets get back to speculation. Who do we think his poor closeted friend is?

by Anonymousreply 5707/14/2015

I wonder if Max's dad got mad at him for making out with Ben Barnes?

by Anonymousreply 5807/14/2015

r58 He was probably green with envy.

by Anonymousreply 5907/14/2015

Does Max know where Ben's mouth has been?

by Anonymousreply 6007/14/2015

He has some cute lips.

by Anonymousreply 6107/14/2015

R57, I think his friend might be Douglas Booth. That's just a guess though, based on Douglas spending so much time with Nick Grimshaw, travelling with him, attending events etc...

by Anonymousreply 6207/15/2015

r62 That's a shame to hear, if it is him. Does he have a lot of rumors? I dont know much of him aside from being the lucky bitch got to make out with ginger hottie Richard Madden in that Boy George film.

by Anonymousreply 6307/15/2015

FUCK there was supposed to be a link attached to that. Oopsies.

by Anonymousreply 6407/15/2015

Max did well in the genetic lottery -- he's better-looking than his Dad.

by Anonymousreply 6507/15/2015

I'm not really sure about rumours, R63, but they really were everywhere together for a while and things like this instagram post by Nick and his caption. His own Breakfast show team and other Radio 1 DJ constantly teased Nick about Douglas. It could be one-sided of course, but it seemed quite mutual, at least on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 6607/15/2015

To bring this back to Max, I like this video of him, Douglas and Sam Claflin.

by Anonymousreply 6707/15/2015

I doubt Jeremy Irons is really a homophobe. Wasn't he one of the first people to wear an AIDS ribbon to the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 6807/15/2015

R20 Well, he wasn't allowed to get into bed with his mother and I, I was very strict about that.

by Anonymousreply 6907/15/2015
Need more help? Click Here.