Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Total Oral Top

I love getting sucked, but I really don't enjoy reciprocating, so I don't.

Sorry, but I've got a healthy gag reflex and the idea of another guy cumming in my mouth is disgusting.

Am I alone in my aversion to another man's cum?

by Anonymousreply 7812/01/2013

Well, if you'd let me suck your dick, I'd be happy.

I don't particularly want another man's cum in my mouth, but I sure do want his dick there!

by Anonymousreply 111/22/2011

OP, can't you just suck his dick a bit but not have him cum in your mouth?

I mean, some guys don't care if you reciprocate, but some do and would like to receive at least a bit of physical pleasure from you. Sex with one guy doing all the work and the other guy pretty much doing nothing but receiving is not always all that satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 211/22/2011

Oh yeah, like he won't cum in my mouth.

And the check is in the mail, I'm not married, and trust me I'm a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 311/22/2011

R3. Believe it or not, most guys won't cum in your mouth unless you want them to do so. And so long as you're not blind while sucking his dick, you more or less have an idea when he's about to cum. Yes, you have to watch what you're doing, but you can at least suck him for a few seconds. So long as he's of a certain age, he's not going to cum instantly. Use your common sense regarding whom you're sucking. And play safely too. It can be done.

by Anonymousreply 411/22/2011

Shut up.

by Anonymousreply 511/22/2011

OP, maybe you should get a Twitter account. Maybe someone on there will give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 711/23/2011

As others have said if you don't want someone to come in your mouth then don't have them come in your mouth. It is fairly obvious when a guy is about to come.

Frankly you sound boring in bed. I like a more open minded partner who is willing to really explore each other.

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2011

Sucking a dick and not taking a guy s cum is kind of like taking the time to prepare a nice meal, then throwing it away when it's done. In my experience, fortunately, I have not run into even one guy who has an aversion to eating cum. But, then again, I make it clear up front that I am strictly into mutual oral and expect that we'll BOTH take each other's cum, so no surprises.

by Anonymousreply 911/23/2011

[quote]Sucking a dick and not taking a guy s cum is kind of like taking the time to prepare a nice meal, then throwing it away when it's done.

I like that analogy.

I also tell people that having a guy cum in my mouth is like getting to the prize at the bottom of a box of Cracker Jacks.

by Anonymousreply 1011/23/2011

[quote]I don't swallow anyone else's cum or let someone cum on my body or face

what a boring prissy queen you must be. YAWWWWWNNNNNN

by Anonymousreply 1111/23/2011

OP? We completely agree.

by Anonymousreply 1211/23/2011

Totally opposite as I love to suck but don't care to recieve. And I love to swallow!

by Anonymousreply 1311/23/2011

OP, are you at least hot, with a really nice dick? That can allow you to get away with this selfish behavior...

by Anonymousreply 1511/23/2011

I had a bf who was like that. Great looking, loved both fucking and having me suck his dick.

But he didn't like sucking dick and wouldn't do it.

We lasted about two months, and finally I just said no more. Life is too short to have a partner who won't suck my dick.

He tried for years to get back together with me, and every time he called, I'd say, "Have you learned to suck cock?"

And when he said no, or you know I just don't like to do that, I'd say, "Then you need to find someone who doesn't want blow jobs."

Yes, he would let me fuck him, but it was always a chore for him. He'd lie there waiting for it to be over, so he could take his turn and fuck me or get his dick sucked.

And if I ever let him cum first, forget it, I was out of luck unless I wanted to lie there by myself and jerk off while he rolled over and went to sleep.

He was the absolutely most selfish guy I've ever had sex with.

Thanks for reminding me of him, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2111/24/2011

OP if ya don't wanna suck dick then don't.

I know men who are way more into sucking dick and they don't get sucked at all.

by Anonymousreply 2311/24/2011

If you have cuts or sores in your mouth like the one guy wrote about then it would make sense that you wouldn't suck just anyone, that you wouldn't swallow, and that you'd want them to get tested.

I have friends who became HIV+ from giving oral sex and they all got it either from swallowing or because they had a cut, sore, or broken skin in their mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2411/24/2011

No you don't, R24.

by Anonymousreply 2511/24/2011

I work in HIV education and have for decades.

Yes you can get HIV from giving oral sex if you are giving oral sex to someone who is poz and you have a cut, sore, or broken skin in your mouth.

Giving oral sex is not no risk sex.

sucking dick without ejaculation can be safer sex but swallowing cum and taking cum in your mouth is not risk free and people have became HIV+ that way.

by Anonymousreply 2611/24/2011

OP there are tons of hungry cocksuckers who will suck your dick if you want them to and that's what they're into doing for sex.

Like most men are bottoms when it comes to anal sex, most gay men are more into sucking cock when it comes to oral sex.

The idea that if you don't do a certain sex act because you don't want to, don't do at all, or you don't happen to like it that it makes you somehow selfish is total bullshit and an idea that comes from hetronormative ideas on sex and how it should be done.

I linked a profile of a guy who is a total oral top.

by Anonymousreply 2711/24/2011

OP look for men who are submissive AKA cocksuckers looking for a feeder, men who live to suck dick, and just have sex or a relationship with them.

They're more common than you think. ;)

by Anonymousreply 2811/25/2011

I'm guessing Ms. OP is also posting in the "I'm alone on Thanksgiving" thread.

When I read stuff like this on DL, I can't help but laugh.

by Anonymousreply 2911/25/2011

Here's an idea: don't utilize your gag reflex and don't swallow. And, if you still don't enjoy blowing dudes, don't do it.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 3011/25/2011

OP, you are not alone, get in line behind the straight women.

by Anonymousreply 3111/25/2011

I don't blame you OP. Who but totally masochistic cum rags would want to have that snot in their mouths? At least women get paid.

by Anonymousreply 3411/25/2011

No you're not alone OP I find the taste of another man's cum to be nasty. Might as well be swallowing someone else's snot.

by Anonymousreply 3511/25/2011

[quote]Who but totally masochistic cum rags would want to have that snot in their mouths?

You tryin' to get me hard, R34?

by Anonymousreply 3811/25/2011

OP you might reconsider with the following info.

NEWsFLASH: "Cum smeared over the face reverses age lines/crows feet"

by Anonymousreply 3911/25/2011

Shut up Sandusky. You have your coming in prison.

by Anonymousreply 4011/25/2011

And here I thought this thread was about Colgate spin brushes.

by Anonymousreply 4111/25/2011

you sound very clearly like a self-loather. Like those douches who won't let me TOUCH their ass, not fuck it, even TOUCH it.

OP, if you want some you gotta give some, or else.

by Anonymousreply 4211/25/2011

R36 sounds like a winner.

by Anonymousreply 4311/25/2011

Well I am a total oral bottom. Oral cock worshiper actually, in Seattle.

by Anonymousreply 4511/16/2012

wish I knew you, OP. I love sucking a guy off till he cums in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 4611/16/2012

Be careful how you describe yourself, OP, "Oral top" to many people means you are a top who loves to give oral. There's a lot of misunderstanding of that term.

by Anonymousreply 4711/16/2012

I like sucking guys like OP once in a while. The good ones don't smell of pee and truly appreciate it, and cum buckets.

by Anonymousreply 4911/16/2012

Men's cum smells like fish.

by Anonymousreply 5011/16/2012

no, it smells of spoilt milk.

by Anonymousreply 5111/16/2012

"Total Oral Top"

I thought Colgate discontinued this line.

by Anonymousreply 5311/17/2012

TBH I don't love sucking cock and I can do without getting mine sucked. If the other guy sucks me though, I will reciprocate if he wants it back. I think it's selfish of you to not suck the other guy if he wants to be sucked and you want him to suck you.

by Anonymousreply 5411/17/2012

R55 is a proof all "tops" have homophobic issues

by Anonymousreply 5611/17/2012

I am a top. Nothing gets me off like some little twink or even a daddy sucking on my cock, looking up at me, teasing me, sucking just the head, HOOOOOT!

by Anonymousreply 5711/25/2012

tops can not be oral

by Anonymousreply 5803/11/2013

Check out my blog called ORAL COCK WORSHIP (just Google it) and find out how I treat my oral tops here in Seattle.

by Anonymousreply 5903/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 6008/06/2013

Good thing for you there's lots of guys like me. I'm not interested in getting sucked, just sucking a bud off. And you can cum in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 6108/06/2013

I hate sucking a guy, but love to get sucked. Fortunately R61 is the norm and those dreaded versatiles are rare.

by Anonymousreply 6208/06/2013

Damn, r21. Give him my number!

I will suck 20 loads out of my man if given the chance, but have no interest in being sucked. At all.

by Anonymousreply 6308/06/2013

Won't someone please slam fuck my throat?

by Anonymousreply 6508/06/2013

R48 sounds hot.

by Anonymousreply 6808/07/2013

Op bottom here and I love sucking and I really don't like getting sucked.

by Anonymousreply 7008/07/2013

Still waiting for a massive meat whistle!

by Anonymousreply 7208/08/2013

[quote]Oh yeah, like he won't cum in my mouth.

Who the fuck are you blowing? I've blown literally hundreds of men and not one of them has ever come in my mouth without warning.

by Anonymousreply 7410/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 7510/18/2013

I like sucking enough (especially uncut) but my best partners are total bottoms who do not need reciprocation and love to get eaten and fucked.

by Anonymousreply 7712/01/2013

So a total top does not suck at all, right?

by Anonymousreply 7812/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!