Fernando Lamas

Who DIDN'T he fuck in Hollywood?

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 7202/03/2013

*Ahem*

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 111/20/2011

Don't look at me...I got mine.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 311/20/2011

Dear God, R2.

That fate, that curse, could have been written by Dante.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 411/20/2011

He never fucked me.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 511/20/2011

"Ethel" vs. "Ethyl" is a spelling issue over which 90 year old queens could kill each other in LGBT assisted living.

At least give me points for knowing she was gay!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 711/20/2011

Wasn't he supposed to have one of the biggest dicks in Hollywood ? That's why Lana Turner, who only went after the biggest (Stompanato- who got stabbed, Lex Barker,etc.) put up with these guys. She was hit, threatened, had money stolen - but put up with it all, just for the mighty weiner. She acted just like a gay man

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 811/20/2011

It's much better to look good than to feel good?

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 911/20/2011

That 1940s-1950s obsession with not showing navels on men, causing them to wear their bathing suits and trousers hiked past ribcage, always makes their asses look even fatter then they were (Clark Gable, etc..)

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1011/20/2011

I had my legs in the air for him all the time.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1111/20/2011

Ethel Merman wasn't gay, r7. You are an idiot of the first order. Please, stop posting on DL. Go take a course in popular culture of the 20th century, gay history and then wait several months before attempting to join the ranks of the posters here.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1211/20/2011

R10 that's actually how high men wore their pants then. It has nothing to do with showing navel 'cause they wore all their pants/shorts that way. Even today, your waist is measured along the belly button, but many men prefer to wear them lower.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1311/20/2011

r12 I thought Ethel Merman and Jackie Susann had a thing

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1411/20/2011

Pants were designed to be worn on the waist. It's only because most modern men are so fat and sloppy and don't have a trim waistline that it's become customary to wear them on the hips with fat bellies hanging over them.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1511/20/2011

All I know is Freddie Bartholomew never got over him.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1711/20/2011

You look marvelous.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1811/20/2011

Ethel's response, when she heard the gay rumor: "Hell, no! I can't even stand to look at it in the shower!"

But your (misspelled) comment did work, r1, because Merman and Lamas despised each other.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 1911/20/2011

"I thought Ethel Merman and Jackie Susann had a thing"

No--Susann had some sort of obsession bordering on stalkerdom with Merman & Merman apparently couldn't stand her.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2011/20/2011

Since that mean old water slug, Esther W., liked Fernando so much, does that mean she was a size queen ? Never heard about Jeff Chandler's peen, but just from looking at him- very tall, broad shouldered, big ears, big nose, I'd think he must have really been packing . Anyone ?

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2102/08/2012

I believe he fucked me.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2202/08/2012

Arlene's always been such a lady.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2302/08/2012

I was first introduced to Fernando in one of the rare unmemorable Lucy-Desi Comedy Hours. The one that takes place on the ski slopes of Sun Valley? See, I knew you'd forgotten.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2402/08/2012

Even as a boy I thought he looked mean and fish-like, like a barracuda left on the beach. Extremely unappealing with bad vibes.

And his son feels like a similar lump, except more entitled and rather dumb. And he actually has had gay sex, because I know someone who blew him.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2502/08/2012

Supposedly Fernando insisted that Esther forsake her children from her previous marriage when they set up house. But then, aren't there stories of Esther taking in and raising young Lorenzo when he was ignored by Arlene?

I'd look forward to a tell-all bio by Lorenzo if he could only get it together to write it. Stories from the demise of MGM seen through his childhod eyes to superstardom on Falcon Crest with sidebars on Jane Wyman, Lana Turner, and Allan Carr and the cast of Grease, not to mention Allan Carr.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2702/09/2012

May be coming soon - from what I understand, he's low on $$$, and the tell-all book is usually the last resort for those whose careers are over, and they've got nothing else to lose, and need cash. He can also cover that crazy fame -whore ex, Shauna, and all the tail he got in his sexy stud years. Saw him recently, at Pavillions, in WeHo, and he didn't look bad - but could see, even with his sunglasses on, he's had extensive work done, and looks like he's another one hooked on Botox, and fillers.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2802/09/2012

Was he considered attractive? He looked a little horsey-faced.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 2902/09/2012

You know what they say - horse face, horse c_ _ K. I should know.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3002/10/2012

Wasn't the story he was appearing, with Merman, in a Broadway show, in the late 50's, and wore these extremely tight white pants, and the size of his wiener was so great, it upstaged the Merm ? She asked him to make it less obvious, and instead he fluffed it up even more, to bug her. That's what I always heard.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3103/30/2012

Esther said in her book that he never wore underwear - a rarity back then I'd imagine. She used to listen to him fucking Lana in the the dressing room next to hers and he was so good at it she decided to bag him for herself.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3203/30/2012

Ethel Merman's face was ALWAYS slick and glistening w/ chorus girls' pussy juices. That's why Walter Winchell; et al always snarkily commented on her...."dewy" look.

But the SMELL!! Hoooooooooo-WHEE!!!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3303/30/2012

RE 33 What rock did you crawl out from ?

Took comedy classes from Slade

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3403/31/2012

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Look at his trunks!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3501/13/2013

Well Lorenzo just after "Grease' posed for Playgirl, at full attention, no less, and Fernando got it killed before publication. Just surprised the shots never ended up on line.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3601/13/2013

Those trunks look photoshopped on, #35. Bet he was wearing a Speedo in the original pic, his legendary manhood obscenely obvious.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3701/13/2013

R37 Gimme a break, really? Lol, you believe he is wearing a Speedo and that this picture is photoshopped? Whoa!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3801/13/2013

Yeah, #38. Everything else in the photo is in sharp focus, even her painted toenails. Then you have those smudgy black trunks painted on. Esp. fake along the waistband.

'Nando ain't wearin' no granny panties!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 3901/13/2013

He was fucking ugly. His son Lorenzo sizzles...Someone needs to do a thread on him.

He should make out without a shirt on with Billy Martin.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4001/13/2013

[quote]Well Lorenzo just after "Grease' posed for Playgirl, at full attention, no less

I'm off to find these, PRONTO!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4101/13/2013

His elephantine penis can be seen in many, many huge bulge shots in the tawdry jungle action romance 50s flick, "Jivaro." It's on Netflix.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4201/13/2013

[quote]I thought Ethel Merman and Jackie Susann had a thing

Jackie did, but it was small.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4301/13/2013

Large, thick, but he lasted as long as one of Arlene's nylons in a room full of cats.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4401/13/2013

Marlene Dietrich used to refer to a barbiturate suppository as a "Fernando Lamas."

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4501/13/2013

Lol guys, you are delirious

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4601/15/2013

I think Lana Turner did well and left him. He was very possessive, jealous and feisty. However she left him for Lex Barker and that was disastrous as well.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4701/15/2013

It would be hot if Fernando and Desi and Cesar did a threeway

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4801/15/2013

Fernando Lamas barechested tight pants photo

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 4901/15/2013

Fernando Lamas packing in tight bathing suit photo

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5001/15/2013

Still Portrait of Fernando Lamas

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5101/15/2013

For my gay friends...

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5201/15/2013

His son Lorenzo could definitely fill his pants up quite nicely:

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5301/15/2013

Yeah R53 Lorenzo has been definitely a stud. However i think he was an asshole. Wasn't he? Well, i guess Fernando was an asshole too.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5401/15/2013

Lorenzo could fill up a speedo quite nicely back in the day. Total BDF and the body type of someone who is either above average or quite well-endowed:

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5501/15/2013

Well, ok Lorenzo maybe had a bog prick but i suspect he was a big prick as well. He married 5 times ffs!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5601/15/2013

And by the way Lorenzo hasn't played so far in a really good movie.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5701/15/2013

Sartorially, there may be nothing worse than white shoes worn with black socks.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5801/15/2013

For my gay friends

Here is Lorenzo Lamas

You drool over him?

Haha!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 5901/15/2013

[quote]Ethel Merman's face was ALWAYS slick and glistening w/ chorus girls' pussy juices

No, not at all. Merman's denial of the inevitable lesbian rumors included the famous quote about pussy, "I can't even stand to look at it in the shower." Merman was a man-hungry woman.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6001/15/2013

You want to have sex with a young Lorenzo Lamas?

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6101/15/2013

Or you want to have sex with a young Fernando Lamas?

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6201/15/2013

Both, please.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6301/15/2013

I want to know more about Lorenzo's hard-on pics for Playgirl!

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6401/15/2013

I'll tell you one. Barabara Eden. If you can believe her. I read her autobiography and she claims to have turned down Elvis, JFK, Paul Newman, Sinatra, the list goes on and on. I think she was nice lady but I don't believe her when it comes to her romances. Sorry to go off topic. This just made me think of her.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6501/15/2013

Good looking guy. He should have had a bigger career.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6602/02/2013

Yes R66. Maybe Fernando was too fierce as a person and that was leading him astray at times.

His son Lorenzo was a real hunk as some other people mentioned in this thread as well. What a pity Lorenzo played in trash movies with a face like his.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6702/03/2013

Lorenzo is currently the star of the new season of The Joe Schmo show on spikeTv.

He is a real celebrity on a reality show that is really fake playing himself.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6802/03/2013

Sorry r68 here. When I looked up that show to make sure I got the right network I noticed the original season in 2003 had Kristen Wiig as one of the fake contestants.

Just found that funny.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 6902/03/2013

Lorenzo must have a terrible character.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 7002/03/2013

Esther Williams (his wife) noted numerous times in her book how well hung Fernando was, and how he loved to show it off. He would strip naked in a pool in front of quest with a full erection. Also, his other wife was Arlene Dahl, not Francis.

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 7102/03/2013

A tell all by Lorenzo would be interesting. But I doubt he can be very truthful.

Damn his father for scrubbing those Playgirl photos.

Isn't Lorenzo the one whose son and wife ended up fucking ? Like I said, a lot of interesting stuff to tell, but I don't think he's able to.

He'd try to sell his successful movie career (remember me in that classic, 'Body Rock' ??), etc.

Is he really that desperate for money ? I guess Joe Schmo on whatever network tells us 'yes'. Of course, doesn't he have 72 kids to support in addition to the 5 ex-wives ?

by The ghost of Sal Mineoreply 7202/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.