Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Fassbender: "It's Just A Peen!"

Michael Fassbender (the "F" is silent) plays a fuck addict of Gerard Butler proportions in Shame and one of the opening scenes features him sprawled on top of a bed with a clear shot of his sleeping peen in a post-cum state. That scene earned the movie an NC-17 rating and Michael thinks the whole thing is ridiculous, because who hasn't seen a dick before? Put down your hand, Justin Bieber, you don't count, girl!

Michael explained his thoughts on the rating system's anti-cock policy to Huffington Post (via Towleroad) like this: "Half of us have a penis and the other half have probably seen one, and so why should it be more normal to, like, chop people's heads off and shoot people? Does that mean that that's more acceptable or closer to us as human beings?" Assbender is nothing but right. What humanity really needs from the world of cinema is less cut heads and more cut AND uncut heads if you know what I mean.

And I'm guessing that Michael Fassbender doesn't have a problem with putting his dick situation in front of the cameras, because he's a brave thespian and is attracted to emotionally damaged characters who have built walls around themselves and must expose their raw vulnerability to the audience by stripping away the layers that hide their pain. Or bitch just has a big dick.

Here's Assbender with Eli Roth and Rose McGowan at the GQ Men of the Year Awards last night.

by Anonymousreply 7812/13/2013

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2011

Every time I look at that pic I get all tingly and my legs begin mysteriously to rise off the ground.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2011

He is so incredibly charismatic, but...he is not aging well. He looks 10 years older than his alleged 34 years.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2011

No way he's 34.

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2011

[quote]on the rating system's anti-cock policy

Straight males are to blame for that.

They don't like to compare themselves and they definitely don't want their wives/gfs to compare.

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2011

Too bad he's fugly.

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2011

r4 He's a heavy smoker and drinker and god knows what else.

I see him going the way of Colin Farrell if he's not careful. I hope he drags himself out of it like Farrell did.

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2011

I absolutely agree. The whole anti-penis shit is unhealthy in so many ways.

1) It's homophobic. The only men who are squeamish about seeing another's dude's penis are homophobes. 2) It's prude. The only women who are squeamish about seeing a dude's penis are well- prudes who need to lighten up and get a grip.

3) It's a total double standard. Women can be but-ass naked from head to toe and oh, "that's classical beauty" but often it's for pointless reason and it's objectification.

A penis is just another part of the anatomy. America needs to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2011

r5 has it.

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2011

Is there a screencap?

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2011

r8 I agree, but it also comes down to how actors feel about doing it, i.e. how it will affect their careers.

I think a lot of actors look down on it as beneath them, yet they expect the women to as a matter of course. Actors are also notoriously insecure.

The closet is also ridiculous for entertainers, but as long as the industry is invested in it, it won't disappear. Same with a ban on male full frontal.

by Anonymousreply 1111/19/2011

The thing is, Michael Fassbender's penis is not just a penis. It is a god-sized super-appendage that strikes us all blind and dumb upon sight. My hair went gray at a screening of Shame. My friend turned into a pillar of salt.

by Anonymousreply 1211/19/2011

[R12] was it that good?

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2011

Does he only date in Europe?

Anyway, even if what he and others say about the peen thing is true and men start showing more dickage in movies, what will actors with tiny dicks do?

by Anonymousreply 1411/19/2011

R5 is correct.

R8 is correct too.

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2011

We don't need that sort of vulgarity in motion pictures.

by Anonymousreply 1611/19/2011

r7, all the drinkers and smokers I know look years younger than their actual ages while the health nuts look decidedly older.

by Anonymousreply 1711/19/2011

The penis in non-sexual repose is OK for an R rating, but tumescence, either pre-, post- or active coital, is cause for the more restrictive rating.

by Anonymousreply 1811/19/2011

I do not need to see this kind of filth. Do you know how many people take their kids to the movies? Do you think parents want to see this filth pop up during the coming attractions?

by Anonymousreply 1911/19/2011

R19 those kids were made with the help of a penis.

by Anonymousreply 2011/19/2011

r18, that's simply not true. The sight of a penis gets you a restricted rating or beyond. You should look at the guidelines.

by Anonymousreply 2111/19/2011

The more the merrier I say.

by Anonymousreply 2211/19/2011

r21, you agree with r18 that the sight of a penis gets you at least a restricted (R) rating, so I don't see the point of your post.

by Anonymousreply 2311/19/2011

Some of you are missing the point: why is it ok for an R-rated movie to feature people getting killed in graphic imagery, but a naked man or explicitly implied sexuality gets smacked with an NC-17? To me, such a value system is completely upside down and non-sensical

by Anonymousreply 2411/19/2011

R24, just playing devil's advocate here, the people getting killed in graphic imagery is fake, they're not really being dismembered, whereas a penis in this case is real. It's really his dick. Marky Mark's full frontal in BOOGIE NIGHTS was talked about but didn't earn the movie an NC-17 rating 'cause it wasn't a real penis.

by Anonymousreply 2511/19/2011

Because in sexy scenes you are looking at real body parts -- tits, asses, pussy, cock...

But in violent movies it's just special effects. No real limbs or heads are harmed in the making of the production.

by Anonymousreply 2611/19/2011

How movies like Saw or Hostil get R ratings is beyond me. Both movies feature the disembowelment of naked women.

by Anonymousreply 2711/19/2011

Did anyone read that interview around the time Jane Eyre came out with Mia W? She said they kept having a problem with the horse that Fassbender was riding, cause every time he got on it, the horse would get a massive erection and they couldn't shoot. True story, she said that. I can't get that out of my mind now whenever he is mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2011

[italic][R21], you agree with [R18] that the sight of a penis gets you at least a restricted (R) rating, so I don't see the point of your post.[/italic]

No. What I'm saying is, the penis doesn't have to be semi-hard to get a higher rating. A flaccid penis makes the board lose their marbles as well.

by Anonymousreply 2911/19/2011

Male full frontal scenes are rated more harshly because you see actual genitalia. With women, all you see is bush. The last taboo in films is showing cunt.

Also, why are female breasts are given an R rating? They should be shown in G-rated films.

by Anonymousreply 3011/19/2011

R12 said: The thing is, Michael Fassbender's penis is not just a penis. It is a god-sized super-appendage that strikes us all blind and dumb upon sight. My hair went gray at a screening of Shame. My friend turned into a pillar of salt.

Did anybody else have this problem while viewing Shame? (lol)

by Anonymousreply 3112/06/2011

[quote]My hair went gray at a screening of Shame.

I hate it when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 3212/06/2011

New rule: no bumping Fassbender threads without a high res screen cap.

by Anonymousreply 3312/06/2011

I agree R33 this Fassbender bitch is a cocktease!! (lol)

(Chanting "where is the cock, where is the cock)

by Anonymousreply 3412/06/2011

[quote]My hair went gray at a screening of Shame. My friend turned into a pillar of salt.

Christ you two are a couple of pussies.

by Anonymousreply 3512/06/2011

does he discuss in any of these interviews whether he enjoys being uncut and having his foreskin licked and teased?

by Anonymousreply 3612/06/2011

No R36 he hasn't shared that with us yet.

by Anonymousreply 3712/08/2011

I've got to assume you're feigning outrage here r35, otherwise you are one of the most humorless morons I've ever encountered.

by Anonymousreply 3812/08/2011

[quote][R19] those kids were made with the help of a penis.

Not necessarily...

by Anonymousreply 3912/08/2011

The underlying problem is that the Religious Right still has it's claws in almost everything - including the movie rating industry. And unfortunately, no one will stand up and challenge the way things are done.

by Anonymousreply 4012/08/2011

Totally agree with R24- all murder and mahem and sex in films is "make believe". That craven violence is deemed less damaging than penises, breast, vaginas, asses etc is simply astounding... and very American. As a friend of mine loves to say "cover your shame".

Speaking of Shame- I know nothing of this film- something coming out soon, or did I miss it?

by Anonymousreply 4112/08/2011

I assume that last sentence is meant to be sarcastic, charlie ?

by Anonymousreply 4212/08/2011

Would he have taken on the role if he wasn’t so well-endowed: “Well I didn’t really know… I mean I don’t have any reference points really, uh… I had a sister growing up so you know I wasn’t sure. I figured I was uh, average.”

What was going through his head when he realized he was going full frontal: “Well you know, it’s sort of um, do I need to sort of trim…I’m obviously a red-head…

Starts at 3:20

by Anonymousreply 4312/12/2011

and what a peen it was too !!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4412/29/2011

Anyone have a screen shot of the scene in the movie?

by Anonymousreply 4512/29/2011

Why don't you just buy a fucking ticket to see the movie. There's more to the film than his dick!

by Anonymousreply 4612/29/2011

The threesome has been leaked.

by Anonymousreply 4701/13/2012

"of Gerard Butlerproportions"?

I had no idea Gerard Butler was a manwhore.

He's sort of ugly, you know.

by Anonymousreply 4801/13/2012

The movie was sooooo boring.

by Anonymousreply 4901/13/2012

[quote]Also, why are female breasts are given an R rating?

They're not. See Titanic.

You can show penis and still get an R rating as long as its not sexualized. See Bruno or Wild Things or Eurotrip.

by Anonymousreply 5001/13/2012

Good film - and a seriously nice peen, even non-erect.

I agree with him. Enough with America's tendency to overindulge in gratuitous violence but freak out about nudity/sex.

by Anonymousreply 5101/13/2012

He's right. It's especially hypocritical because full frontal nudity of women is very common.

by Anonymousreply 5201/13/2012

Here's what I was thinking of.

by Anonymousreply 5401/13/2012

Reminds me of Hugh Jackman in the locker room at NYSC when he did Boy from Oz. He was getting dressed when this man obviously began to stare at his dick.

He said "It' just a wanger, look down, you've got one too."

by Anonymousreply 5501/13/2012

R55. How do you know that happened?

by Anonymousreply 5601/13/2012

I saw the film (Shame) quite good and he is quite good in it. Yes he "shows", yes he is gorgeous. And he is perfectly right, nothing wrong with nudity. Rather there is something wrong with those who try to spin nudity into something dirty or evil or frightening. Such people usually think sex is also something dirty, evil or frightening and for some reason something children should be shielded from. Why?

by Anonymousreply 5701/13/2012

R56 because I was there.

I was behind Hugh so did not see the look on his face but he did get a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 5801/13/2012

Cockshots!!!

by Anonymousreply 5901/17/2012

The ratings board overeacted about the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 6001/30/2012

The ratings board is as corrupt as they come. Watch "This Film is Not Yet Rated", it's an EXCELLENT doc. Streaming on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 6101/30/2012

[quote]Would he have taken on the role if he wasn’t so well-endowed: “Well I didn’t really know… I mean I don’t have any reference points really, uh… I had a sister growing up so you know I wasn’t sure. I figured I was uh, average.”

What??!

by Anonymousreply 6201/30/2012

Saw the film. Yes, his cock is shockingly big. Even in the pissing scene, he looks like a bull from behind. It looks like it must weigh ten pounds. It's not the first time he showed it off.

by Anonymousreply 6301/30/2012

Second nude cap.

by Anonymousreply 6401/30/2012

He has a weird cock. It's difficult to tell whether he is uncut.

by Anonymousreply 6501/30/2012

Looks to me like he's uncut and his foreskin is just retracted.

by Anonymousreply 6601/30/2012

Why am I getting 'this page is forbidden' when I click the link R63/R64?

by Anonymousreply 6701/31/2012

Why would he be retracted?

Press return in the URL bar after the page loads to make the forbidden message go away.

by Anonymousreply 6801/31/2012

r68, are you uncut?

by Anonymousreply 6901/31/2012

Better cockshots scroll down.

by Anonymousreply 7002/08/2012

Some genius adjusted the contrast, etc. and gives a much clearer view of little Michael...

NSFW

by Anonymousreply 7102/08/2012

Yum!

by Anonymousreply 7202/08/2012

Not just a peen it's an impressive sausage! At least that's what the Top Gear guy says.

by Anonymousreply 7302/28/2012

It's just not a peen it's a "notre dame bell ringer"

by Anonymousreply 7406/19/2012

R62, I know, right?

[quote]Would he have taken on the role if he wasn't so well-endowed: “Well I didn’t really know… I mean I don’t have any reference points really, uh… I had a sister growing up so you know I wasn’t sure. I figured I was uh, average.”

So he didn't know he was hung until he was 34? Really? Snort. He'd never been in a locker room and his girlfriends hadn't been wide-eyed? He'd never seen any other male nudity on film? He was completely clueless? That's what he's peddling? BS Of course he knew he was hung and it had everything to do with his willingness to strut his stuff on film.

by Anonymousreply 7509/28/2012

his hole really smells

by Anonymousreply 7609/28/2012

I just hope we continue to see his peen in action. The swinging is most enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 7710/02/2012

Michael is a real man!

by Anonymousreply 7812/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.