Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Remember Alex Kelly from Darien CT - the rapist?

This was a pretty famous case years ago. This teenage scumbag raped two high school girls and then fled to Europe and lived the high life with his rich parents' help.

I knew people who knew him and they all said he was damn guilty. He was brought back to the US and convicted to 20 years in prison.

He's out on parole right now...he served 10 years and got out on good behavior.

I hated that guy. Does anyone know any new details? Has he reformed? How is he treated in town. He still lives in his rich parents' home. It makes me sick that such a pig only served 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 12204/27/2015

I remember that story. Rich popular jock ran away to Europe with his parents assistance and they sent him money for years while he lived the life of a privileged ski bum. The parents never made him accountable for anything and should have been prosecuted too.

by Anonymousreply 111/11/2011

resented what?

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2011

Here's a guy who was coddled and enabled by his ethics and morals-free parents, who felt their money could shield their son from taking responsibilit, and by extension, shielding themselves from taking responsibility for being such piss-poor parents and role models.

They're part of a class of people who think the rules of law don't apply to them and they're entitled to subvert it.

Is it true the parents were never prosecuted? It was such an obvious case of obstruction of justice, it's astounding that they wouldn't have been hauled into court. Unless they paid off someone handsomely.

by Anonymousreply 511/11/2011

you're right I resented the fact that he was allowed to get away with a horrible crime. What are you, an Kelly supporter.

People who have all the advantages and turn out to be degenerates should be resented.

by Anonymousreply 611/11/2011

R5 I remember watching some segment of 20/20 or that type of show and the cops questioned the parents, who denied knowing his whereabouts but they were listening in and tracking calls to and from Europe and knew that they were sending him money and even flying over to meet him for ski vacations. Scumbags. My parents would have marched me into the police station themselves if I'd pulled something like that.

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2011

resented what? Being a rapist?

by Anonymousreply 811/11/2011

r9, you're right. but why do you care? I lived right near him so it was very personal for me.

There were many reasons to resent Alex Kelly, but you have to admit that the actions of his parents augmented that resentment to an incredibly high degree.

Aren't you tired of rich, white boys getting away with these type of crimes?

Finally, we all should resent the fact that this scumbag lived up his life while his victims suffered.

It doesn't matter why/if I resent him, I knew too much personally about this story not to have some resentment.

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2011

Ummm...he was released four years ago.

What brought this on, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1311/11/2011

r14, they're called Catholic priests

by Anonymousreply 1511/11/2011

Isn't the the Aryan from Darien?

by Anonymousreply 1711/11/2011

There were two rapes, R16. So how about ten years apiece?

by Anonymousreply 1811/11/2011

oh you're all just jealous!

by Anonymousreply 1911/11/2011

[quote]What brought this on, OP?

Gee, what do you think?

by Anonymousreply 2111/11/2011

lick me

by Anonymousreply 2211/11/2011

"I just think the reason people are interested in his case is his money and his looks"

Well, gee, that applies to most crimes that make headlines. When a murder or rape case gets the attention of the nation, as opposed to just local newspapers, it is usually because the people involved are goodlooking or financially comfortable (or both)

Yes, this guy was an asshole. There are plenty of rapists out there (unfortunately) but most don't flee from justice and go live it up in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 2311/11/2011

According to wikipedia, he actually was sentenced to 27 years.

by Anonymousreply 2411/11/2011

I think he should be forced to sleep with sex deprived gay guys like me. If he gets a little rough, I'm big enough to calm him down, but he should have to share his body for the rest of his life with those of us unlikely know the joys of having an orgasm with another person.

by Anonymousreply 2511/11/2011

I love his Wikipedia page. His occupation is identified as "rapist."

by Anonymousreply 2611/11/2011

"And I certainly doubt they are getting away with rape any more frequently than non-rich, non-white boys."

I don't know what planet you live on, but every time they catch a non-white rapist in NYC, you can bet he doesn't have parents who can afford to help him escape to Europe and subsidize a very nice lifestyle.

And you really have no basis for your statement since people with money have the ability to pay off victims to avoid scandal, which non-rich people can't do.

The only reason Kelly went to jail was because the DA was getting ready to charge the parents with obstruction of justice after finding a photo of him with them on a recent ski holiday in Europe after the parents insisted they had no idea where their son was.

So the DA put out a carrot to get Kelly to give himself up, and Kelly at least showed a sliver of loyalty to his parents by doing so. I suspect part of the deal for Kelly to come back was that the charges against the parents would be dropped, which would explain why they weren't tossed in jail too (which they richly deserved).

by Anonymousreply 2911/11/2011

Here he is today...karma got the best of him.

by Anonymousreply 3011/11/2011

Well Alex's loyalty paid off. He's now living with mommy and daddy in their million dollar estate.

by Anonymousreply 3211/11/2011

[r31] I won't even dignify that with a response.

I just remembered watching an interview with his parents. They were two of the coldest, scariest people I have ever seen back then. Unemotional and quite frankly venomous.

by Anonymousreply 3311/11/2011

If his parents hadn't been so sloppy and stupid about that photo, he'd still be at large.

by Anonymousreply 3411/11/2011

The parents and the media made the family out to be some sort of bluebloods. Their other son had OD'd on drugs. Not too classy or charming.

by Anonymousreply 3511/11/2011

that's sad. are there any other siblings? It must have been hell living in that house for all this to happen

by Anonymousreply 3611/11/2011

Hes got Ted Bundy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3711/11/2011

Alex Kelly says it wasn't rape, it was a seduction

by Anonymousreply 3811/11/2011

Someday, he'll get tired of living with his parents, and of being dependent on them for money, so he'll kill them so he can claim his inheritance. He won't see why it's a problem, after all, Mumsy and Daddy taught him that law and morality don't apply to him, and that it's okay to use any means necessary to get what he wants.

Seriously, they have to know what he is. How can they not lie awake at night, wondering when he'll turn against them?P

by Anonymousreply 3911/11/2011

That's probably why they're still supporting him. It's life insurance.

At least until they get to the point where they can't look after themselves anymore... then who knows?

by Anonymousreply 4111/11/2011

I would sleep with one eye open, Mumsy.

by Anonymousreply 4211/12/2011

He's got Michele Bachmann eyes.

by Anonymousreply 4301/03/2012

R40= serial rapist.

by Anonymousreply 4401/03/2012

I always get him confused with Robert Chambers, the "preppy murderer".

by Anonymousreply 4501/03/2012

Alex Kelly is currently the manager at Conecticut Parachutists Inc. I encountered him there & he was quite a smug jerk & very disliked by most people I met. I only encountered him a few times but what an incredible narcissist. He now professes his inoccence.

by Anonymousreply 4608/22/2012

His dad was a plumbing contractor and his mom was a stay at home mom

by Anonymousreply 4708/22/2012

While he was on probation, he flipped his car ovr and left his fiance, amy Molitar, in the road injured. He then hightailedit home so he wouldn't be caught violating his probation rules.

by Anonymousreply 4808/22/2012

He looks fucking smug in his recent mug shot R46!

by Anonymousreply 5008/22/2012

Well, it sounds like he at least has come through it a stronger, more evolved person.

Read R48 for proof.

He does look deranged in his photos.

by Anonymousreply 5108/22/2012

Creepy serial killer eyes

by Anonymousreply 5308/22/2012

Robert Chambers looked like a movie star.

Alex Kelly looked like a TV star.

by Anonymousreply 5408/22/2012

I remember this case - didn't he rape those poor girls by collapsing the passenger seat in his jeep & pinning them down?

Have at him, R25.

by Anonymousreply 5508/22/2012

Did you all know that the girlfriend of Robert Chambers at the time of the murder was an actress named Alex Kapp Horner? You can see her as one of the meanie Moms, Lindsay, in the late sitcom, "The New Adventures of Old Christine."

by Anonymousreply 5608/22/2012

Would totally hate fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 5708/22/2012

Alex Kelly raped a lot of girls/women. Most of them never reported it to the police. Most victims of acquaintance rape don't report it. Some of the women he raped did come forward to the police after he was arrested, but didn't want to testify against him and go through the media circus trial

by Anonymousreply 5808/23/2012

[quote]I would so fuck him, and he could get as rough as he wants. Yes, I said it.

Yeah, except he obviously isn't into WILLING partners.

by Anonymousreply 5908/23/2012

His parents obviously supported him because they didn't think he was guilty. If you thought your kid was wrongly accused, you'd do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 6008/23/2012

I think they should do a big screen version of this story, with Tommy Cruise playing Alex. He's only 5 years older. He could probably get away with playing younger Alex, with the right lighting. Anyway, give Tom a chance to play his (reported) alter -ego. Narcissistic , control freak, with serious issues, who loves to control women - and just doesn't necessarily like them. Perfect for Sci-Hole Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 6108/23/2012

I knew alex kelly. From DHS.I saw his parents. Walking their dogs a few days ago,driving there. Brand new mercedes! They have been. Punished remember there other 2 sons died! One from drugs and the good one in a tradgic car crash ,so they are stuck with the rapist! Most. Of the townof. Darien,are just like these people,its a. Bubble of stepford snotty spoiled people! And I am from darien,and can't wait. To get out!! I haven only seen him once out drinking in a bar!!people gave him shit and. He left very quick!that was a few years ago!!

by Anonymousreply 6209/03/2012

hi margot. remember the time we ran into each other in the liquor store in bozeman montana, where you literally buying up the store? this was what, two months before you infamous breakdown?

kisses.

by Anonymousreply 6309/03/2012

Hey, My name is Hillary (Tollette) Buchanan. I was the girl that was raped on Valentines Day on 1986, by Alex Kelly, 4 days after Adrian. Thank you for standing up for me in this forum. If anybody would like to talk to me about what happened or why I felt the need to go right to the police and press charges please get in touch with me. I am not afraid, and I want to help other women to stand up for themselves as well.

by Anonymousreply 6402/15/2013

OP, Thank you for this post. Please ignore the jerks who are just as immature and therefore evil, as the serial, spoiled brat and rapist. Girls often feel guilty after date rape, and are afraid their past actions will be brought to light. Kudos to those brave enough to come forward. Did they feel compelled to leave town afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 6502/16/2013

If you are for real, R64, very sorry you went through that. Kelly is a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 6802/16/2013

His parents should have received prison time for aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice.

Gay men with rape fantasies should understand that most women don't dream of being violently raped any more than most gay men dream of being attacked by a thug who wants to bash in their skull with a baseball bat.

by Anonymousreply 7002/16/2013

He was 19 when he had sex with the 16 year old. Is 19 considered an adult?

by Anonymousreply 7102/16/2013

"He was 19 when he had sex with the 16 year old"

Raping isn't "having sex".

by Anonymousreply 7202/16/2013

Here's the sex offender's registry

by Anonymousreply 7302/16/2013

R64, this site is a vile place but good for you for coming forward and working to make sure that psychopath paid for his sins.

by Anonymousreply 7402/16/2013

R75, Did your mom work for a dry cleaners or drink a lot of gin when she was pregnant with you? You seem, um, retarded.

Read what you wrote. Look back at your life and tell me where it all went horribly wrong for you.

by Anonymousreply 7602/16/2013

Yes, rape is still a big deal r75. I'm not saying it's not potentially worse for a very young person or a virgin, but being raped still sucks for everyone, the same way as being kidnapped or being tortured sucks for people.

by Anonymousreply 7702/16/2013

Oh how I wish R75 could experience a torn and lacerated vagina and bruised vulva.

by Anonymousreply 7802/16/2013

I once jumped out of a third story window because I didn't want to be forced to have sex with a guy. And I have whored it up quite a bit in my life.

It's different when it is against your will you imbecile at R75. How can you not comprehend that?

You showed tremendous courage in going to the police R64. I'm sure you are long gone by now. It's too bad we missed the chance for an interesting discussion.

by Anonymousreply 7902/17/2013

[quote]You showed tremendous courage in going to the police [R64]. I'm sure you are long gone by now.

She just posted two days ago. And if she's for real, I hope she does come back.

by Anonymousreply 8002/17/2013

He is till inappropriate with women and is the manager of Connecticut parachutists in Ellington ct. He still lives with his parents and does not have a real job. He often flaunts his criminal past and has no sense of guilt or remorse

by Anonymousreply 8109/03/2013

I think he`s headed to your house right now.

by Anonymousreply 8209/03/2013

How could you not be willing to fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 8409/03/2013

Must be something in the water in Ellington, one of those 1950s CIA experiments.

by Anonymousreply 8509/03/2013

R79, holy shit! I hope you were okay when you jumped out of that window. Very brave.

Slightly off-topic: I'll never forgive myself for going off to try and hook-up with a "townie" in college (this was at Middlebury) and not being there when my friend was raped by some asshole visiting from Colgate for the weekend. I was traipsing through the snow, trying to find this guy's house and he ended up chickening out or something anyway so we never even did anything. By the time I made it back to campus, my friend had already been raped (in her campus house while her roommates were all upstairs). The dean of our school ended up getting involved, contacting the dean of Colgate to try and hold this douchebag accountable for what he had done, but I think he ended up getting away with it. This was in the late '90s and it still enrages me.

I wish that there was some "Dexter" type person to take care of the Alex Kelly's of the world. This sociopath will probably rape again (and possibly more since he got away with it the last time).

by Anonymousreply 8609/03/2013

Is he related to Greg Kelly, the TV host?

by Anonymousreply 8709/03/2013

I recall an article about the Kellys after Alex had skipped out to Europe. According to the piece, there was a lot of physical abuse in the household, primarily on the part of the father who would beat his wife and the kids.

A lot of pent-up rage in that household. Witnessing spousal abuse as a kid is great training to become an abuser or rapist in the future.

by Anonymousreply 8809/03/2013

He got ten years. It's over. Get on with your lives.

by Anonymousreply 8909/03/2013

R89=Alex Kelly's abused mother

by Anonymousreply 9009/03/2013

i banged his mom in the arse

by Anonymousreply 9101/28/2014

His parents need a gangbang from a few BBC's

by Anonymousreply 9201/28/2014

I had a dream about this guy the other night and began looking into him again on the internet. It looks like his mother and father separated but still live in the same town as Darien.

Alex is also listed at the Darien, CT family house (they have 4 phone numbers!), but also is the manager of a parachuting company in the rural town of Ellington, CT around Hartford, far from Darien. His CT sexual offender list has him living in a very big white house on a rural road in Ellington, Ct.

Anyone know anything more about him?

by Anonymousreply 9304/04/2014

Alex reminds me of that psycho Robert Chambers.

by Anonymousreply 9404/04/2014

He wasn't [italic]that[/italic] good-looking. Here he is in 1996.

by Anonymousreply 9504/04/2014

[quote]He wasn't that good-looking. Here he is in 1996.

Ugh, ugly rat face, and he reeks of smugness.

by Anonymousreply 9604/04/2014

You have to wonder if he has to keep looking over his shoulder for relatives of the girls that he raped.

by Anonymousreply 9704/04/2014

Dating his employee. From what I saw when I was there he's still a pervert and had a nasty anger problem I can't believe he is allowed to be Strapped to young females. He definitely has not learned his lesson. People are disposable to him in every kind of way. I feel bad for the female he is dating. So anyone who has held a grudge he works every Friday Saturday and Sunday at ct parachuting on rapist 83 in Ellington ct

by Anonymousreply 9909/30/2014

It's a one bedroom apartment the bathroom is in the bedroom.... Very small as is his conscience

by Anonymousreply 10009/30/2014

R99/R99/R100 is creeping me out a bit..

by Anonymousreply 10109/30/2014

My creepy pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 10209/30/2014

No. I don't support him. I just think the reason people are interested in his case is his money and his looks. There are many cases of family members sheltering criminals from arrest that people would not give a moment's thought to. People who think they paid attention to this case (to the point of hatred) because it is some kind of unique example of moral collapse by his parents are kidding themselves. You paid attention because he was rich and good-looking and you resented the fact that he was living a life of luxury and excitement despite his crimes.---- Prison doesn't strike me as "luxorious". "Exciting"? Not the kind of "exciting" I'd savor.

Personally? I paid attention to Alex's story because I absolutely love seeing a smug jerk stumbling over his lies and falling into prison.

by Anonymousreply 10310/26/2014

"Personally? I paid attention to Alex's story because I absolutely love seeing a smug jerk stumbling over his lies and falling into prison."

Okay---I'm going to add an addendum: "Personally? I paid attention to Alex's story because I absolutely love seeing a smug jerk stumbling over his lies and falling into prison...especially a smug jerk stumbling liar who horny people find gorgeous"...more supporters, more prison-flavored satisfaction when following the case!

by Anonymousreply 10510/28/2014

I don't believe half the rape case stoties. Too many in the US are truly rape crazy. Any woman has the ability to claim she has been raped, men are left in the impossibe position of proving a negative.

Sex for straight prople is a no win proposition when engaged in, outside if our puritanically defined chrishitian marriage.

As a gay man I simply ignore most of these claimed rape stories and thank their god for creating me as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 10610/28/2014

Ten years just for rape? How barbaric. I got 10 months for murder.

by Anonymousreply 10710/28/2014

Does it count as rape when the guy is that hot?

I'd call it "being lucky"

by Anonymousreply 10810/28/2014

Ewww I feel like driving to Ellington and kicking him in the shin!

by Anonymousreply 10910/28/2014

Was there ever any nudes so we know what he is packing? Does he have a big one?

by Anonymousreply 11010/28/2014

After Robert Chambers he was my favorite sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 11110/28/2014

the only item that interests me is does he have a big dick and whether he's whoring it out as xmas is comin and I'd like me a good ram up the arse

by Anonymousreply 11210/28/2014

His dad must have seriously overcharged his wealthy clients to become wealthy enough to support his son's life style in Europe -

he was a plumber. totally serious

by Anonymousreply 11310/28/2014

"Does it count as rape when the guy is that hot?"

You're an idiot. In addition to being raped they were also severely beaten.

by Anonymousreply 11410/28/2014

If this were an episode of Law and Order, some woman would go to his place of work and off him.

by Anonymousreply 11510/29/2014

Rape remains a huge deal, R75. I wondered about the same question as you posed, until one day I was touched -- merely touched -- with a clearly sexual agenda.

I enjoy physical contact -- even, sometimes, the inadvertant kind, like being jostled in a crowd. But one day I was walking with a group of students. One pushed the conversation inappropriately and asked about my pubic and chest hair. He put his hand on my shirtfront to feel it, which was it was deeply disturbing. I pulled him away (not pushed -- I grabbed his backpack by a strap and pulled him), and a nearby colleague restrained him, as I walked away. I was deeply shaken by the deliberate contact without my consent, far more than I would have been if he had struck me.

The actual physical touch was certainly no more than one routinely encounters on a subway. It was one of five (arguable) assaults I endured while teaching in that environment (I was luckier than most), but the only one that was upsetting in that way. It's not that he had crossed the line between teacher and student; the others did too. But it was the sexual component. In two of the other instances, I was actually injured, although not seriously.

Thinking about that madhouse really brings back a lot of grotesque memories, but they're not relevant to your question.

Incidentally,at least one fairly privileged sexual offender in Connecticut believes that the extremely long sentence imposed on him right after Alex Kelly's trial was a consequence of community rage about Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 11610/29/2014

I have first hand knowledge that someone else offered to drive her home but she insisted she go with Kelly. If she was that afraid she would not have gone with him. He should have stopped but she led him on and who knows how far, then he was all hormonal enraged and crossed a line but she put herself in that car. What happened to a good kick in the balls????

by Anonymousreply 11704/27/2015

R117, you sound stupid, attacking a rape victim for leading him on. You must think men are incapable of controlling themselves. This guy was accused of raping multiple women, BTW. You guys are only defending him because he's a straight white man. You wouldn't defend someone who raped young boys

by Anonymousreply 11804/27/2015

She lied.

by Anonymousreply 11904/27/2015

R119, he lied. He also fled from justice like a coward

by Anonymousreply 12004/27/2015

It wasn't a he said she said. It was a he said she said and she said. He was accused by two different women. Most women don't report rape so it is highly likely that he had more victims.

Women should really learn to avoid being alone with straight guys. Straight men don't hang out with women unless they want sex and some will just take what they want if they think they can get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 12104/27/2015

Total Guest Host material!

by Anonymousreply 12204/27/2015
Need more help? Click Here.