Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

20 kids and counting! Michelle Duggar announces she's pregnant again

Michelle Duggar and her husband Jim Bob are expecting their 20th child, the couple revealed exclusively to TODAY.

"We are so excited," Michelle Duggar told TODAY Moms before the broadcast. Now three and a half months pregnant, the mom of 19 says she was actually surprised to discover that she's expecting again at 45. "I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful."

The super-sized family stars in its own reality TV show, “19 Kids and Counting,” on TLC (guess they will have to update the title!).

When the Duggars visited TODAY last June, it was the longest Michelle had gone without a pregnancy in more than 20 years. Backstage, she told TODAY Moms that her baby days might be over – and she was fine with that. But the Duggars have always said they leave their family planning up to God, eschewing birth control.

“When we look at Josie … even knowing that we went through the challenge that we did, we would do it again,” Michelle told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira last year from the family home in Springdale, Ark.

Michelle Duggar’s last pregnancy was fraught with danger. She suffered from gall-bladder problems as well as preeclampsia. In order to save her life, doctors delivered daughter Josie three and a half months prematurely – she weighed only one pound, six ounces at birth, and endured a series of health emergencies, including a perforated bowel. Josie eventually went home with the rest of the Duggar family, and is now a healthy toddler who will celebrate her second birthday in December.

“The precious life that we see here is not a coincidence,” Michelle Duggar told TODAY last summer. “I just know that it is a miracle. I don’t take that for granted. I know that God is the one who gives life, and I’m just so grateful and thankful. We would welcome another if He saw fit, but we’ll wait and see.”

Michelle told TODAY Moms that she's over her first-trimester morning sickness, has been indulging her cravings for dill pickles, and is feeling great. She said her doctors have given her the green light for this pregnancy, and so far she hasn't had any health worries. For the past year, she said, she's been working out five or six days a week: "I'm really in better shape than I've been in 20 years."

The Duggars' 19 children, who range in age from 23 years to 23 months, are: Joshua, Jana, John-David, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn-Grace, Josie.

The kids thought family patriarch Jim Bob was joking when he broke the news that they would have a new brother or sister, Michelle said. They lined the family up on the staircase for a photo, she recalled, and Jim Bob said, "Smile -- Mom's going to have another baby!"

"Their mouths dropped," Michelle said, laughing at the memory. "They all looked at me to see if he was joking."

Jackson, age 7, immediately started rooting for another boy. They'll find out the gender around Christmas, Michelle told TODAY Moms.

Jim Bob told TODAY Moms that he's thrilled for their 20th child. "Michelle and I both feel like some of the most blessed parents in the world. Our children are so sweet... we are so grateful to God."

And, he adds, "We didn't want to stop on an odd number."

The season finale of "19 Kids and Counting" airs tonight on TLC, and you can catch a special on the family's travels to Scotland and Ireland on Sunday on TLC.

by The clown car lives!reply 23107/13/2013

Please die during childbirth!

by The clown car lives!reply 211/08/2011

These are sick people.

That last baby almost died and will likely have permanent disabilities because of its premature and medically complicated birth.

CPS should step in.

by The clown car lives!reply 311/08/2011

Oh my lord.

The MSM is complicite.

by The clown car lives!reply 411/08/2011

I hope they call this one Jujubee

by The clown car lives!reply 511/08/2011

disgusting!

by The clown car lives!reply 711/08/2011

Time to roll out the vagina / clown car gags.

by The clown car lives!reply 811/08/2011

Oh God. Why?

by The clown car lives!reply 911/08/2011

Great, there goes that iPod I wanted for Christmas.

by The clown car lives!reply 1011/08/2011

Isn't it about time for this bitch to go through "the change?"

by The clown car lives!reply 1111/08/2011

"I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful."

No dear, God did not give you that child. Your husband's tiny dick gave you that child.

Do these insufferable fools know anything?

by The clown car lives!reply 1211/08/2011

Free Jinger!

by The clown car lives!reply 1311/08/2011

At least I ADOPTED all 20 of MY kids!

by The clown car lives!reply 1411/08/2011

Hope see dies in a grease fire.

by The clown car lives!reply 1511/08/2011

Can I please get married and have nine months or so where I don't have to take care of a bunch of kids?

by The clown car lives!reply 1611/08/2011

Shouldn't the children be performing in a band by now?

by The clown car lives!reply 1711/08/2011

R6, and nothing in your first paragraph will ever be mentioned by the media who will fawn all over the Duggars and their latest news. I'm willing to bet that not one interviewer will ask about the health and special needs of the youngest child, or if they do, it will be a passing reference.

by The clown car lives!reply 1811/08/2011

Fuck TLC for supporting these people and their warped evangelicalism as well as all of the other excessive breeding shows. (Whatever happened to TLC showing things like "Trading Places" and other shows?)

by The clown car lives!reply 2011/08/2011

And here I thought there were 20 already!

Maybe this one can be named "Justsayno"?

by The clown car lives!reply 2111/08/2011

Do you think she ever steps on her beef cutains?

by The clown car lives!reply 2211/08/2011

If they are going to "leave their family planning up to God" they should do the same with the delivery.

by The clown car lives!reply 2311/08/2011

Aren't they out of baby names by now?

by The clown car lives!reply 2411/08/2011

R24: "Jizzinmapants"?

by The clown car lives!reply 2511/08/2011

Name it "Justjackoff," an inspiration for his father.

by The clown car lives!reply 2611/08/2011

Which will they run out of first, names beginning with J or ovaries?

by The clown car lives!reply 2711/08/2011

Bitch should be arrested.

by The clown car lives!reply 2811/08/2011

Can someone explain the Today Show's need to endlessly fawn over this freak show?

by The clown car lives!reply 2911/08/2011

Now that they're on TV, they'll be able to afford a round of IVF every single tear as long as they live! Guiness book of world records, here comes Michelle Duggar, mother of forty-seven!

TLC should be ashamed to be enabling those horrible people.

by The clown car lives!reply 3011/08/2011

Strange that on the day the Duggars make this announcements, Mississippi is vote on the "personhood" amendment.

by The clown car lives!reply 3111/08/2011

I've boycotted TLC for awhile. I think I'll write another nasty letter to them today.

by The clown car lives!reply 3211/08/2011

Given their religious leanings, they wouldn't use IVF. And, although children are a blessing, there's a limit to being fruitful and multiplying. Prudence is called for here.

by The clown car lives!reply 3311/08/2011

I hate to say it, but I have a feeling that this woman will die during childbirth one day.

by The clown car lives!reply 3411/08/2011

And to think you bitches tore me a new one.

by The clown car lives!reply 3511/08/2011

It's not like the kids looked to her for their daily needs, R34. The tragedy would be if the older girls died.

by The clown car lives!reply 3611/08/2011

I hate to say this, but the older she gets, the more likely she will have a Down's Syndome child. What happens when she has 2 or 3 in a row? Will she stop then, or just decide God wants her to have a bunch of defective children, some of whom may die?

They talked a while ago about having kids through some sort of artifical means. At that point it's not "How many kids will God give us?" it's being a freak show for money.

TLC seems to think they are running a medical oddity show, or a science study about What Happens When Crazy People Have Too Many Kids. These are human children, not lab rats. They need to quit propping up thse wackos and let them fend for themselves. Maybe then Jim Bob will miraculously remember where he left the condoms.

by The clown car lives!reply 3711/08/2011

We should be so lucky R34. No, this woman was clearly well made for birthin' babies and is obviously addicted to being pregnant.

by The clown car lives!reply 3811/08/2011

If God wants us to have retards, then retards we shall have!

by The clown car lives!reply 3911/08/2011

What's sad to me is the children are not encouraged to go to a higher learning institute and are stuck in the same cycle as their parents. Marry young, stay ignorant and have baby after baby.

Jim Bob is a con artist, declaring his home a church for tax evasion purposes.

by The clown car lives!reply 4011/08/2011

If I had 20 cats I'd be called an animal hoarder.

by The clown car lives!reply 4111/08/2011

I was watching some show one time about the real Borgias and they had a skeleton of one of the Borgia wives on display. Her pelvic bones were pointed out as being "scooped" from so many (7)childbirths. It literally looked like a slide so I can only imagine Mama Duggar's is like a Banzai Pipeline water ride and they just pop down that chute. I'm actually surprised her uterine walls and muscles can hold a fetus in at all.

by The clown car lives!reply 4211/08/2011

R34 is right, although mostly because it looks like she'll keep having kids til she dies.

by The clown car lives!reply 4311/08/2011

R41, if you had 20 cats, you wouldn't be called at all.

by The clown car lives!reply 4411/08/2011

[quote] I hate to say it, but I have a feeling that this woman will die during childbirth one day.

We an only hope.

Maybe during #20's arrival.

by The clown car lives!reply 4511/08/2011

If they are so into having kids, why not adopt? There are tons of kids out there who need homes. Seems like the Christian thing to do - assuming they are pro-life and all. Because being pro-life means foster care and adoption agencies is over loaded with unwanted kids.

by The clown car lives!reply 4611/08/2011

I hate this bitch with the intensity of a billions of suns.

When you have so many kids that your not taking care of your staff of children are raising them cps should take them away.

Kids shouldn't be raising kids.

Don't we have child labor laws.

I swear this bitch does this for attention.

She's trying to get into guinness world records.

Just just your below average fat, ugly straight chick with low self esteem that hoards babies.

If she couldn't have kids she would then hoard cats.

If hoarders are forced to get help then why isn't someone regulating this bitch.

Look for her to be on dr.drew he loves this type of shit.

by The clown car lives!reply 4711/08/2011

So, have any of her eldest children start having children with mom?

by The clown car lives!reply 4911/08/2011

r47, I cannot stand her either, but save some of your venom for the moronic self-serving idiot who keeps impregnating her, why doncha?

by The clown car lives!reply 5011/08/2011

That's gross.

by The clown car lives!reply 5111/08/2011

It's like a puppy mill. What would China do with these people? Imprison them? Not a bad idea.

by The clown car lives!reply 5211/08/2011

[quote]"I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful."

I don't mean to offend, but if "God" told me I had to drop 20 kids out of my hoo-ha, I'd tell God to go eat a bag of dicks.

by The clown car lives!reply 5311/08/2011

[quote]If they are so into having kids, why not adopt?

The Quiverfull do not believe in adoption because they are taught that the sins of the parents who placed the child for adoption live within the child.

by The clown car lives!reply 5411/08/2011

These people are disgusting and selfish. God is not sending you children you dumb bitch. People control their own bodies. They are obsessed with cranking out babies and seem totally off their rockers! 20 kids???? She must be so stretched the kids just walk out now.

by The clown car lives!reply 5511/08/2011

R54-for reals?

by The clown car lives!reply 5611/08/2011

R56 Yep. I have read about Quiverfull and that is the only reason why I know of this crap. Because it is all crap.

by The clown car lives!reply 5711/08/2011

This really does seem to be a mental health issue at this point.

by The clown car lives!reply 5811/08/2011

Her husband needs to practice bukake.

by The clown car lives!reply 5911/08/2011

How can her husband even do it to completion anymore? Talk about feeling like you are making sweet love to an open window...

by The clown car lives!reply 6011/08/2011

With 19 kids to take care of (ok only 18 now since the oldest is married) when the hell do they have the time or the energy to have sex?

by The clown car lives!reply 6111/08/2011

I wonder how she would react if he ever pulled out by mistake and dropped his load on her stomache or face. I can only imagine the hysteria. "My child!"

DROPPIN FUCKIN LOADS ALL OVER FUCKIN GLASSES!

by The clown car lives!reply 6211/08/2011

They are not taking any public assistance, so I choose not to give a shit.

by The clown car lives!reply 6311/08/2011

[quote] They are not taking any public assistance, so I choose not to give a shit.

They pay NO taxes because they have declared their house a "home church" so we are supporting every last one of them.

by The clown car lives!reply 6411/08/2011

What, R64? How do you go about declaring your house a home church? I want to do that.

by The clown car lives!reply 6511/08/2011

Today Show, goddammit!!! Stop the feeding this nonsense to the American public. And stop giving these morons a platform for this religious freak show carvival.

Have they at all considered the impossible and harmful global footprint they're indelibly placing on the earth's resources?!

by The clown car lives!reply 6611/08/2011

Wear a fucking condom you asshole. Enough!

by The clown car lives!reply 6711/08/2011

She needs her hole sewn up and he needs to get clipped.

by The clown car lives!reply 6811/08/2011

droppin loads.

by The clown car lives!reply 6911/08/2011

The older kids take care of the younger kids while they fuck like rabbits, R61.

by The clown car lives!reply 7011/08/2011

"It's like throwing a a hot dog down a hallway!"

by The clown car lives!reply 7111/08/2011

It matters r63 because the children are not their property. They are American citizens. They are not being raised to be independant adults. They are being brainwashed and exploited for their labour. It would make my day if their 17yr old teenage daughter sued them for years unpaid childcare so she could go away to university. Can you go to university if you are homeschooled?

Kids who grow up in these types of environments (super religious, homeschooled, cults, isolated) find it very difficult to make a life for themselves if they choose to or are forced to leave. We've all heard the stories about the Mormon teenage boys forced to leave their communities and the Amish who want to break away after their Rumspringa.

Where will the gay duggar child be in 15 years? What about the one with the untreated mental illness?

Who is going to care for the kids when the mom dies during labour next time? That last question was rhetorical.

by The clown car lives!reply 7211/08/2011

Michelle doesn't even go into labor anymore. She just squats like a sumo wrestler in the aisle at Walmart, shits out another one, and continues shopping.

by The clown car lives!reply 7311/08/2011

I don't care if you call me a dlisted shill, he is fucking SPOT ON on this one!

by The clown car lives!reply 7411/08/2011

Nice try, R63.

by The clown car lives!reply 7511/08/2011

[quote]They are not taking any public assistance, so I choose not to give a shit.

Aren't they claiming to be a Church and earn all their income tax-free? If they use public resources, then they're parasites.

by The clown car lives!reply 7711/08/2011

Yes R77. They pay no taxes.

I want to hear more about this...

"in my earlier post about the Duggars, I mentioned that I had heard that Josh, the eldest, molested his siblings at one point but that was all swept under the rug."

I would not be surprised at all. Those horny teenaged boys not allowed to sow any wild oats or be alone with girls who don't belong in the family.

by The clown car lives!reply 7811/08/2011

Does the TLC show even mention the Quiverfull movement or the Duggars' religious beliefs?

by The clown car lives!reply 8011/08/2011

I can't imagine what sort of shape her vagina and uterus will be in after 20 pregnancies. She probably needs a twist tie to keep it closed.

by The clown car lives!reply 8111/08/2011

"This really does seem to be a mental health issue at this point."

The DSM-IV doesn't cover the obsessive need to do anything to get on TV, no matter how destructive. But it should, and it's what's motivating the Duggar parents at this point. Breeding has made them rich and famous, to the point where they'll NEVER stop. If they stop, they lose their TV freak show value.

by The clown car lives!reply 8211/08/2011

Of course, all the kids have to have "J" names to honor the father, but no "M" names for the mom. It's all about Jim-Bob. He orders that wife of his to have yet another baby--even though the last one nearly killed her--and, being the good Christian wife, she does everything her husband says without question.

by The clown car lives!reply 8311/08/2011

Well at least their oldest boy got out of that home.

He's now starring as "Kenneth" on "30 Rock".

by The clown car lives!reply 8411/08/2011

We need to start picking baby names because that kid could just fall out of there at any time without warning.

How about:

Jumping Jehosephat Duggar

Jeremiah Johnson Duggar

Jermajesty Prince Duggar

I'm no good with girls' names, although I think Jennifer Juniper Duggar sounds nice.

by The clown car lives!reply 8511/08/2011

Yikes, just found this FAQ.

JimBob won't let the girls go to college, but the boys can (although if they are over 18, they could had they not been brainwashed to believe they shouldn't)

by The clown car lives!reply 8611/08/2011

It's not really anything like "birth" anymore, is it? Somewhere in the third trimester, the little fucker claws its way through the duct tape and falls out in the ladies department at Target.

by The clown car lives!reply 8711/08/2011

Love this.

"After their kissing in front of a hundred of their closest family and friends, Anna looked less than pleased as she realized that her first kiss wasn't like a sexually charged yet wholesome fairy tale, but a sloppy fortelling of the evening ahead."

Oh, the fumbled groping she must have endured. I'll bet she still hasn't had an orgasm.

by The clown car lives!reply 8811/08/2011

We know what would happen, R79.

by The clown car lives!reply 8911/08/2011

R78 Josh Duggar felt up (for lack of a better way of putting it) a young teen aged lady back when he was a teenager himself. The kicker is that the young lady was spending the night at the Duggar home and she was asleep at the time.

The last name of the gal in question is Holt.

by The clown car lives!reply 9011/08/2011

I thought the J names were in honor of Jesus not Mr Dugger. I could be wrong though. Although naming your child Jinjer instead Ginger is just plain cheating. I have no issue with them having heaps of kids provided they take on the responsibility of raising them but I watched something on the Duggers when they still had only about 16 kids and Mrs Dugger is not afraid to make those children do her work for her. I don't mean they do run of the mill chores, I mean she has tiny little slaves. The girl who was about 13 was in charge of the entire family's laundry. There were about 6 washing machines and she was made to do it all herself. And as polite as she was to the camera her bitterness showed. They also put the 4 year old in charge of getting the hot dinner rolls out of the oven. Atrocious. I also noticed that all the kids were thin but Mrs Dugger was chubby. I thought that was odd. If she has that many kids and her husband is at work all day shouldn't she be a slip of a woman or is it because the children are doing all the housework she can just lie around procreating and never has a chance to work off that pregnancy fat.

by The clown car lives!reply 9111/08/2011

Contrary to the post upthread, Quiverfull adherents are not opposed to adoption. The quote is, "God does not grow every family in the same way."

by The clown car lives!reply 9211/08/2011

I saw the TV show where they built the house... and I still think the oldest son is gay.

And you know damn well the youngest one is gay, since the more older brothers you have, the bigger the chance that you're gay.

by The clown car lives!reply 9311/08/2011

[quote]Can someone explain the Today Show's need to endlessly fawn over this freak show?

I complain loudly to TODAY at nbc.com every time these disgusting people are on the show.

by The clown car lives!reply 9411/08/2011

R62 In the immortal words of Monty Python - every sperm is sacred.

by The clown car lives!reply 9511/08/2011

Their oldest is balding and pudgy. He looks almost as old as his dad.

by The clown car lives!reply 9611/08/2011

More power to them, I say. They aren't on food stamps or welfare at least. I do feel sorry for the oldest girl, however.

by The clown car lives!reply 9711/08/2011

[quote]They aren't on food stamps or welfare at least.

They don't pay taxes because they have their home listed as a church. You can be certain that there is cheating in other ways, too.

by The clown car lives!reply 9811/08/2011

If you think they get no assistence from the state... you're delusional.

Did you see that house they built? Or all the food they go through? And only the man works, not the wife?

Seriously, I want someone to do a complete audit of their finances.

by The clown car lives!reply 9911/08/2011

R19 I'm wondering the same thing.

One would think that this woman would want to give her uterus and vagina a break and NOT be getting pregnant so much, having so many kids to take care of, and going into labor and a painful childbirth 20 times or more!

by The clown car lives!reply 10011/08/2011

How much is TLC paying and is that taxed?

R97 why the older girl?

by The clown car lives!reply 10111/08/2011

Heh I found this at the link R86 posted:

Q. Are they the only family that is like this? A. No, in a few episodes of their show they've shown their friends, The Bates Family, who have just as many children and dress them even more old fashioned than the Duggars.

Q. How does Michelle take care of so many children? A. I think the better question is "how doesn't she?" Since Michelle always has at least 3 little ones under the age of 4 every time she's pregnant, the older daughters take care of them. JimBob has said he can't even remember their birthdays, and the children have a sign up sheet for spending time with the parents.

Q. Does JimBob have a pregnancy fetish? A. Obviously. Michelle also seems to have an almost orgasmic reaction to being in labor.

by The clown car lives!reply 10211/08/2011

They've had one girl doing all the meals since she was 14. That's 63 meals served per day, by one 14 year old.

That mom must be lying in bed breast-feeding and eating bon bons in between pregnancies, propped on one fat haunch like Jabba the Hutt, while her daughters are treated like slaves.

by The clown car lives!reply 10311/08/2011

[quote]having so many kids to take care of,

She doesn't take care of any kids. The older ones are assigned to do household chores and take care of the younger kids. She does nothing but spread her legs for a daily fucking.

by The clown car lives!reply 10411/08/2011

Michelle's (fake) Twitter account

by The clown car lives!reply 10511/08/2011

So the entire Duggar clan is going to descend on Ireland and Scotland? Why? What did those poor people do to deserve this bizarre family descending on them?

by The clown car lives!reply 10611/08/2011

R101, mainly because whenever I see the girl on tv, she looks like she desperately wants to get the hell out of there. I can't imagine how much is dumped on her, along with the other girls.

by The clown car lives!reply 10711/08/2011

Does this bitch just get tired of being pregnant? I mean really? 20 pregnancies?

by The clown car lives!reply 10811/08/2011

Didn't some doctor surmise that she was possibly addicted to the hormone cocktail released by pregnancy?

by The clown car lives!reply 10911/08/2011

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

by The clown car lives!reply 11011/09/2011

I think Jim-Bob should be thrown in prison for abuse.

by The clown car lives!reply 11111/09/2011

Raja naba doa gola wookie nipple pinchy...

by The clown car lives!reply 11211/09/2011

You know there's a shitload of sexual abuse going on there.

by The clown car lives!reply 11311/09/2011

Didn't she leave her last ill child in the hospital so she could go out and protest a gas station selling beer?

Michelle really knows how to prioritize when it comes to her family.

by The clown car lives!reply 11411/09/2011

At this point she's more clown car than woman.

by The clown car lives!reply 11511/09/2011

Jesus Christ, haven't these two losers heard of contraception or even better vasectomy? I find this couple totally reprehensible and disgusting. There is NO purpose to having 20 children. How the hell do you feed, clothe and nurture 20 human beings to any effect at all?

by The clown car lives!reply 11611/09/2011

And home school them to be ignorant homophobes who believe in "Creatinism." Child abuse.

by The clown car lives!reply 11711/09/2011

Jim Bob has said (on several occasions) that he can't keep Michelle off of him.

by The clown car lives!reply 11811/09/2011

urf.

by The clown car lives!reply 11911/09/2011

I have a serious question and need a birthing frau to weigh in here. What must this do to her vagina? Does it not get so stretched out that she no longer can even feel sex, let alone when she has to pee? I also cannot imagine how loose it must feel to her husband.

by The clown car lives!reply 12011/09/2011

For you R120. She's probably at least partially incontinent right now.

by The clown car lives!reply 12111/09/2011

[quote]Jesus Christ, haven't these two losers heard of contraception or even better vasectomy?

Religious freaks like the Duggars don't believe in any form of artificial birth control, because it's "against God's will." I don't know where in the Bible they found God saying not to use contraception, but it's a big deal with people like this.

by The clown car lives!reply 12211/09/2011

It's a lot more sinister than that R122. Have as many little brainwashed soldiers for Jesus as they can and then hopefully they can infiltrate top levels of gov't but Jim Bob isn't encouraging his kids to go to college though Jim Bob did campaign for some local political position and lost.

by The clown car lives!reply 12311/09/2011

They need to sterilize that brood sow and her sex fiend husband. They're a menace to society.

And for the record, the only reason they're doing this IMO, is to keep themselves in the media and the money flowing.

by The clown car lives!reply 12411/09/2011

Can you imagine our population if most women had 10+ kids?!

The earth can't sustain the population we have yet these fundies purport that God wants them to be fruitful.

Someone needs to inject her with something so she has a swiss cheese uterus.

by The clown car lives!reply 12511/09/2011

It's even worse than that, R123. I've gone on some Fundamentalist websites that refer to a study made by some right winger that says all the European and North American, predominantly white Christian countries are not having white babies at a replacement rate. Why? Because educated women don't want to be baby machines, and they marry later and have fewer kids.

These Fundie women are told, Islam will take over the world if Muslims continue having 6 kids apiece (that was the figure they used, no idea if it was true), and white Christians have 2 or less in many countries.

Then they gave statistics showing crime went up radically in majority non white societies. I read one woman's comment that seemed to say she didn't even want all those kids, but had to have them to try to hold off the deluge of violent dark skinned Muslims for just a few more years. She linked to the study mentioned above. I went to the study, and apparently it's well known in white supremist, Fundie circles. This study said it was inevitable that Muslims would take over over the world, no matter how many Fundies had tons of kids, because the population tipping point had already passed.

Then, they felt all Christians would be persecuted as they are in some Muslim countries, and wiped off the face of the earth. From the Fundie point of view, that means nobody on Earth would then be "saved" and the entire planet would be damned to hell, with no one left to convert people to Christianity. So "Christian soldiers" doesn't just mean actual fighting, they feel they are trying to save Earth from the end of Christianity, because God wants Earth to be saved from hell.

Their idea is that Muslims feel as they do, only about Islam, and are trying to populate their way into dominance, so it's a war of the babies.

by The clown car lives!reply 12611/09/2011

a war of the babies. wow.

by The clown car lives!reply 12711/09/2011

I told a female relative of mine how that woman is now having her 20th Child and she said how that woman is mentally ill.

by The clown car lives!reply 12911/09/2011

Betcha that all you queens didn't know that one of Michelle's sons is actually Josh's son and not Jim Bob's.

by The clown car lives!reply 13011/09/2011

I was flipping through the channels last night in my hotel, trying to find my favorites. This show was on. Apparently it was a question and answer show. Questions were either asked via interview or email. To give you an idea of their viewership:

Emailed Q: What happens if one of the boys or girls accidentally kisses someone?

A: (from Michelle) Accidentally?! How does someone kiss ACCIDENTALLY?

Was this a Flower in the Attic-related question? You be the judge.

To really turn your stomach, one woman asked how does Michelle get everyone bathed and ready for bed at the same time. Get the nearest bucket ready . . .

Michelle answers: "I'm not sure I do get them all bathed and ready at the same time. The bath water is run. I try to start with the LEAST DIRTY child first and work up from there. I also lay out their pjs before they get there bath. Its really an assembly line, I guess."

If I interrupted her answer correctly, she doesn't change the bath water between kids.

by The clown car lives!reply 13111/09/2011

[quote]Michelle answers: "I'm not sure I do get them all bathed and ready at the same time. The bath water is run. I try to start with the LEAST DIRTY child first and work up from there. I also lay out their pjs before they get there bath. Its really an assembly line, I guess."

I really don't believe her. All those Fundie people are liars. She has her older kids doing all the work. No way is she givng baths and laying out their pjs.

by The clown car lives!reply 13211/09/2011

I don't either r132, she just walks around the house from what I have seen and trying to be cute. It is the kids that keep that house clean.

by The clown car lives!reply 13311/09/2011

Mothers of a litter of such a size usually wash their brood with their tongue. I bet she's had more, and merely eaten the dead ones.

by The clown car lives!reply 13411/09/2011

If anyone would like to learn more of Quiverfull then go to the link I am providing if you want to. It is from someone who bailed out of that cult, but they keep everything on point, properly researched, and not terribly biased at all.

by The clown car lives!reply 13511/09/2011

[quote] Religious freaks like the Duggars don't believe in any form of artificial birth control, because it's "against God's will." I don't know where in the Bible they found God saying not to use contraception, but it's a big deal with people like this.

Actually, they did use birth control once and she got pregnant while on the pill and miscarried. They firmly believe that that is what killed their unborn child. They go around preaching about this.

by The clown car lives!reply 13611/09/2011

[quote]Does it not get so stretched out that she no longer can even feel sex, let alone when she has to pee?

It's a muscle. If she exercised it by doing Kegels, it wouldn't get flabby. But she probably doesn't, so yeah, it'd be flabby. And I don't think peeing is related to the vagina part, I think peeing is a separate tube or whatever.

by The clown car lives!reply 13711/09/2011

Every woman is different but childbirth can really destroy a girl! Muscle or not, the vagina stretches so much it can't possibly snap back to its original shape I've personally had three larger than average babies. After the third I had to have major surgery because both my vagina and uterus dropped and were bulging outside the vagina. I know it sounds disgusting but you asked for info. My uterus was removed (hysterectomy) and the bladder had to be "suspended", or sewn back up into proper position and held up by a wire mesh. I get groped every time I fly because the mesh shows up on the full-body scan at the airport!

The reason this family has so many kids is they don't watch TV. What else is there to do when the kids are down for the night?

Link please to the info on the Duggars paying NO taxes. This I hadn't heard.

by The clown car lives!reply 13811/09/2011

Michelle's pussy must be like the Tauntaun in Empire Strikes Back. On a cold night, you can just curl up in it like Luke did.

by The clown car lives!reply 13911/09/2011

Thanks for the link, R135. Here's a quote:

22. If you or your children have been hit (other than the children being spanked) so as to leave discernable marks two hours later, and you genuinely fear that he will repeat his battering, you can take legal steps without divorcing your husband. In a moment when he is not angry, calmly inform him that the next time he physically assaults you or the kids, you are going to call the law and have him arrested. You must first resolve in your heart that you are willing to prosecute him and see him go to jail. I visit prisons every week. It is a great place to mull over the consequences of one’s deeds. And I have never met a prisoner that turned down a visit from anyone. Think about it, lady; it is a great time for writing love letters and sharing a three-minute romantic phone call once a week. Guys who get out of prison run straight home to their ladies and treat them wonderfully—for a while anyway. … But if your husband has sexually molested the children, you should approach him with it. If he is truly repentant (not just exposed) and is willing to seek counseling, you may feel comfortable giving him an opportunity to prove himself, as long as you know the children are safe. If there is any thought that they are not safe, or if he is not repentant and willing to seek help, then go to the law and have him arrested. Stick by him, but testify against him in court. Have him do about 10 to 20 years, and by the time he gets out, you will have raised the kids, and you can be waiting for him with open arms of forgiveness and restitution. Will this glorify God? Forever. You ask, “What if he doesn’t repent even then?” Then you will be rewarded in heaven equal to the martyrs, and God will have something to rub in the Devil’s face. God hates divorce—always, forever, regardless, without exception.

by The clown car lives!reply 14011/09/2011

2. Doug Phillips’ “lifeboat argument” against abortion in the case of ectopic pregnanies:

“What shall we think of Susie? Shall we bless a mother who kills her own child to save herself? Are we proud of such a woman? Shall we sing of her virtues? Perhaps we should just chalk-up her decision to feed her son to the sharks as ‘an unfortunate, but necessary evil.’ After all, she was just acting in self-defense. It was either the mother or the child. One would live and the other would die. Who could blame Mama for wanting to fight for her life, even if it meant that her son would be torn to pieces in the darkness of night?”

He's wrong BTW. Etopic pregnacies are fatal, but the child can't survive either. Fallopian tubes can't carry a baby to term. They don't stretch, they rip apart. I read yesterday, they give women with etopic pregnancies methrotrexate (a chemo drug), which usually causes them to miscarry without damage. I guess it's not to his advantage to know anatomy.

by The clown car lives!reply 14111/09/2011

Quote #3, David Bayly: "The young man who pursues marriage enters a foreign land where he wages war. On the hinges of that battle lie happiness or shame.

But though a potential bride may be deeply loved, she’s also at some level the foe. To achieve victory the young man must not only win her, he must defeat her and her family, snatching her from their bosom, converting her to himself, breaking her natural bonds with father and mother, brother and sister, nurse and friend, dog and home. There’s little that’s tender about it. …

It is war, and the quicker our children understand this the better. It is war against sin. It is the breaking of families and established orders. It is secession and union all in one, penetration and insemination, not merely lacy ruffles and Pachelbel canons but velvet-gloved violence. All this courtship conceals. But it will out—in marriage if not before.

by The clown car lives!reply 14211/09/2011

Quote #9, on women being allowed to vote, Rev Brian Abshire:

"...God never gives women the “right” to vote (cf. 1 Tim 2:11ff)...In regards to a woman’s right to vote; if husband and wife are truly “one flesh” and the husband is doing his duty to represent the family to the wider community, then what PRACTICAL benefit does allowing women to vote provide? If husband and wife agree on an issue, then one has simply doubled the number of votes; but the result is the same.

Women voting only makes a difference when the husband and wife disagree; a wife, who does not trust the judgment of her husband, can nullify his vote. Thus, the immediate consequence is to enshrine the will of the individual OVER the good of the family thus creating divisions WITHIN the family."

I guess math is not his strong suit.

This is what we have to look forward to when these home schooled whack jobs get into office.

by The clown car lives!reply 14311/09/2011

r139, I LOVE the fact you know the name of the animal Luke climbed into.

carry on....

by The clown car lives!reply 14411/09/2011

Quote 36: “Several things are worthy of note: First, a baby is not a willful aggressor...(In fact, if “blame” is to be passed, it should rest on the mother, not the baby, since it was the mother’s body which produced the circumstances in which the baby has found himself.) The Bible makes no provision for executing an innocent party in order to help another.

Second, while the unborn baby in the case of an ectopic pregnancy may pose a threat which could materialize into a harm to the mother, the threat is not imminent in the classic sense, nor is it conclusive that the baby’s presence necessarily will cause harm. All that is known is that it might cause harm. Consequently, the murder of the baby takes place in anticipation of a statistical possibility. Here again, the biblical requirements for justifiable homicide are not met.”

In real life, no. Fallopian pregnancies aren't survivable. Considering these people are all homeschooled, they probably don't know that. There's a lot of quotes about women should die if they can't carry the baby to term. No exceptions, even if the baby isn't sustainable anyway, because it's a "failure." Does anybody know if a lot of these women die?

There's also quotes about pants, organized sports, laughing out loud, college for women, all being ungodly.

There's an interesting quote about how a woman who's being beaten goes to an elder for advice, he tells he to pray silently in front of the beating husband, saying "It may make him angry." He beats her more and she comes back with two black eyes, saying, "Are you happy now?" The elder says yes, he "rejoices" that her black eyes embarrassed the husband into showing up in the back row of the church. That was the plan - eventually the husband would mark her enough that the beatings would become public knowledge, and then the exposed husband would want forgiveness - from the church.

by The clown car lives!reply 14511/09/2011

R144, ALL civilized beings know the name of the animal Luke climbed into. Duh. ;)

by The clown car lives!reply 14611/09/2011

Thank God the kids are part of the show. The money they've each earned by now will guarantee them bright futures filled with possibilities!

by The clown car lives!reply 14711/10/2011

"nor is it conclusive that the baby’s presence necessarily will cause harm"

Nor is it conclusive that these pricks have more than a single brain-cell between them...

by The clown car lives!reply 14811/10/2011

20!

Gross. Just gross.

by The clown car lives!reply 14911/10/2011

"Thank God the kids are part of the show. The money they've each earned by now will guarantee them bright futures filled with possibilities!"

I'm absolutely sure that the parents will prevent the kids from using the money for anything that might improve their quality of life. Hell, they'll probably spend it on IVF!

by The clown car lives!reply 15011/10/2011

By now the doctor can just walk in and grab the thing.

by The clown car lives!reply 15111/10/2011

More from "No Longer Quivering":

One of the creepiest things about Gothard and the Pearls is that they teach that happy is the only acceptable emotion. If you do not have a joyful countenance, you are publicly shaming your authorities. In other words, if the kid looks unhappy, it is a personal offense against the parents. Pearl also has nauseating quotes and anecdotes about how any time his kids expressed unhappiness or anger they were hit even harder and longer until they were cheerful. How twisted is that? These children are taught from babyhood to always be cheerful, or else they deserve a spanking. As they grow older, it is not just the fear of a spanking that causes them to keep smiling. It is the sincere belief that they are sinning with ingratitude, rebellion and more if they don’t present a happy face.

by The clown car lives!reply 15211/10/2011

That is just mind blowing R152. So when the kids are burdened with endless chores, they must be cheerful about it! How convenient! It does however explain Michelle Duggers almost maniacal cheeriness though. She's not allowed to be anything else.

by The clown car lives!reply 15311/11/2011

R135, fascinating website. It seems like a cult, like everyone is brainwashed. I hope at least one of those Duggar kids can break away and live their life how they want to.

by The clown car lives!reply 15511/11/2011

I'd like to see one of the kids escape the clan and write a book.

by The clown car lives!reply 15611/11/2011

Josiah looks like family.

by The clown car lives!reply 15711/11/2011

At this point her husband's probably able to walk into her vagina with a "Hustler," jack off on one of her ovaries, verify conception, and walk out to let her know the sex of the child.

by The clown car lives!reply 15811/11/2011

Is that why all those crazy Dominionist wives have "joyful" on their blogs R152?

by The clown car lives!reply 15911/11/2011

"any time his kids expressed unhappiness or anger they were hit even harder and longer until they were cheerful."

So THAT'S why the girls are cheerful for the TV cameras, even though they're spending their teen days doing end less laundry, cooking, and babysitting instead of getting an education.

by The clown car lives!reply 16011/11/2011

They really don't know that they're not getting an education.

by The clown car lives!reply 16111/11/2011

"Discipleship" homeschooling, recommneded by Quiverful and other Fundie authorities, is when kids "learn by doing," in other words, little or no book schooling. If mom bakes a cake, they help and that's "homeschooling." Here's some quotes that explain it from a homeschooling blog:

"I feel that God has been wanting me to REALLY let go of all the "normal", "modern", and "unGodly" methods of learning, but I haven't really put my finger on how to carry it out. The method I found is called "discipleship homeschooling." You live life with your kids and they learn things by living life with you. That does not mean that they don't do anything academic, but the focus is not academics for academics sake."

"My dh[dear husband] and I have come to the decision through prayer, that we will let go of most of our curriculum. My job as a mother is to nurture my children and teach them the ways of God. The most important thing is that they have a relationship with God and Jesus, **not that they know everything their peers know.** I will be relaxing our homeschooling and letting my children be children.

However we will still be using some workbooks for some curriculum because my children love to do them. I know my kids will learn what they need to know on their own when they are ready, and if that time never comes, I will have to find ways to make it enjoyable for them to learn about it...through daily life...not through textbooks."

"The PRIMARY goal of Christian education, regardless of where it takes place, should be DISCIPLESHIP, rather than ACADEMICS. Now, that's not to say we throw academics out. But, from a Christian perspective, what good is having a well-educated scholar, if that person isn't following the Lord?"

Reading the posts, many of the children seem to prefer to go to school and the parents fight to talk them out of it. Poor kids. It also sounds like a lot of these women find teching their children "too hard," so rather than sending them to school, they end their education, and call it "Christian."

If you want to know who the mobs are at the GOP debates, it's these people. Barely literate, against all women in the workplace, voting or owning property, and they don't believe a man sleeping with a single woman is committing adulty. It's only adultery if he's helping her cheat on her husband. That's why Herman Cain is getting a pass. The women are whores in their eyes for working, so they have it coming.

by The clown car lives!reply 16211/11/2011

Sorry about my crappy typing. I wasn't home-schooled.

by The clown car lives!reply 16311/11/2011

At the rate these idiots are going, they will get their own float in the Rose Bowl Parade. I would like to know who owns TLC and is therefore PAYING these people to be horrible parents. The main whore is 45 years old. When is menopause going to save the human race from this one woman/man's desire to overpopulate the planet?

Jesus, are you reading this? Look at all the fucktards your fictionalized life have created.

by The clown car lives!reply 16411/11/2011

R162 Thanks for the link. Those people are fucking nuts. They apparently think God will take care of their kids, thus the lack of education for their children. They contradict themselves. They say they are good parents yet they are not educating their children!

If you really want something to laugh at go to the section of the board called Christian Issues.

by The clown car lives!reply 16511/11/2011

"then what PRACTICAL benefit does allowing women to vote provide?"

Wow, did anyone tell these fuckers it's the year 2011 and not 1911?

by The clown car lives!reply 16611/11/2011

It's probably a topic for a separate thread but when did this home schooling, especially for religious families, first become widely practiced? I'm wondering when we'll see a large segment of the home-schooled population enter the working world (from what I've read so far, I doubt they'll enter college).

by The clown car lives!reply 16711/11/2011

I don't understand how the home schooled kids get into college. Tim Tebow was homeschooled by his Fundie mother, even in high school. When he went off to college, she found a place to live that was just a few blocks from the athletic students dorm.

by The clown car lives!reply 16811/11/2011

I thought home-schooled kids had to pass standardized tests?

by The clown car lives!reply 17011/13/2011

R170 In Arkansas it is just a common courtesy they offer up with that. Homeschooled children in Arkansas have to take their standardized tests but their scores have no relevance on anything at all.

The Duggar's are Quiverfull and they do not use a formally academic homeschool mode of teaching or study. The fellow who runs Quiverfull, Bill Gothard, does not allow that at all.

by The clown car lives!reply 17111/13/2011

In some states, apparently there's no standards at all. Quite a few moms on the message boards that are new at "discipleship" homeschooling say they were overwhelmed at the amount of teaching involved to get the kids to pass standardized tests, but then some Fundie jackass recommended that they quit worrying about those tests and just teach their kids to obey God, nothing else matters.

It's probably just about impossible for them to teach their kids, because they were homeschooled themselves and don't know any of the stuff they're supposed to be teaching, also they're breastfeeding, changing diapers and serving meals for 8, 10 and fifteen kids. Even if you're doing it with the unending servitiude of the younger kids, you still have to do some of it yourself. Nobody in their right mind in state government could possibly think these kids' parents are capable of giving them an education, even if they wanted to. And they're being told by their cult leaders that education is bad and God doesn't want your kids to have an education. The kids can't even get athletic scholarships, because God doesn't like team sports either.

It's pretty obvious the top people in these cults want a mass of dumb, obedient slaves that are too illiterate to ever escape. They're building army of serfs. With all the emphasis on obedience, what are these people really being bred for? What are they going to be called on to do by their leaders? Overthrow the "unGodly" government and bring "heaven on earth" by force, so the church leaders can gain power? It's scary.

by The clown car lives!reply 17211/13/2011

There's a woman poster on the Television Without Pity website, the Duggar thread, that mentioned she had Fundie in-laws with 14 kids. The wife died in childbirth, husband died 6 months later. The oldest girls were 12 and thirteen, and expected to raise all those kids by themselves. The family was broken up. The kids were sent to different families, she got 4 boys. They were illiterate and needed thousands of dollars of therapy and tutoring. The mother had already been told not to have any more kids, but did it anyway. Now the kids have lost both parents, their sibs, their home, and have to make up a lifetime of education. At least they weren't older.

She was pissed TLC shows the Duggars living in a nice house, she says they should show it like it really is, 8 kids in 2 full sized beds in a 12 x 12 room, eating hot dogs as their only meat, dirt poor, living in squalor. She calls it whitewashing a cult. I hope she posts again.

by The clown car lives!reply 17311/13/2011

I think 'The War Of The Babies' would make an awesome movie. Where's that scriptwriter ??

by The clown car lives!reply 17411/13/2011

As others have already asked, how do these home schooled kids go out into the world? I assume they get jobs with and/or through their churches or other evangelical related locations. I can't imagine them going into the secular world and dazzling everyone with their knowledge, unless they're intelligent enough to keep quiet.

by The clown car lives!reply 17511/13/2011

I read yesterday that guy that is the head of the religion tells them they have to be self employed. Men aren't allowed to work for other men. There's some question that maybe this means they can't apprentice under anybody either. How they're supposed to get job skills or training I don't know. Women aren't allowed to work outside the home at all, so my guess is that down the road somebody's going to uncover some situation with starving, neglected kids.

Of course welfare is probably a given, also the Duggars are a "church" so they don't pay taxes, but it also means they can't go to somebody else's church either apparently, to keep the tax deductible status.

by The clown car lives!reply 17611/14/2011

[quote]Of course welfare is probably a given

The Quiverfull cult does not allow anyone to go on Welfare or anything like that. They consider it to be beholden to the government and state if you do.

So, a very fair amount of these families are truly in abject poverty all third world style as a result.

Quiverfull is a really sick religion. Their main fellow is Bill Gothard and he is a really odd fellow.

by The clown car lives!reply 17711/14/2011

I don't know why networks such as TLC are allowed to televise child abuse as entertainment. I completely believe that children in these situations - the Duggers, Gosselins, are being exploited and emotionally abused.

by The clown car lives!reply 17811/14/2011

Quiverfull poverty article, with lots of good links. It states many Quiverful families don't have running water, little or no heat, and can't afford electricity to wash clothes, so they use a washtub. Kids sleep on the floor in blankets.

Here's an (edited for space) story about a daughter of wealthy Quiverfull leaders, with a well-off brother living in a big house. She's married with 8 kids in a house with no running water, or heat other than one wood stove:

The kids, oldest age 12, haul water from the stock tank (after breaking the ice), fetch water in 5 gallon buckets, and live in a freezing cold house. They had a wood stove problem that caused smoke to billow into the freezing house. The kids donned googles to avoid the smoke, and opened doors and windows to air out the place.

"Finally, to escape the smoke, they went outside in freezing weather to run laps around the house to stay warm...Serene cries after finding the only way to breath[e] in her home is by laying with her baby on the floor...Her reproof to herself is that she “popped their [the children] bubble with my tirade of negativity.” I’m not sure who told Serene that children are brainless idiots but I have no doubt that her little blessings already knew that they were cold and tired. (cont)

by The clown car lives!reply 17911/14/2011

(cont) "Serene never mentions fixing any of the problems or how her loving husband is rectifying the mess. She explains about her “Inanimate Filter” [i.e.], if something doesn’t have a “soul or spirit” then it isn’t worth worrying about.

Sometimes events are important even though they have no soul because they effect someone who does. Serene is promoting lying...And this type of behavior is not sustainable.

What example is it to [children] that their parents choose not to provide basic needs like adequate shelter...it’s irresponsible. It’s not like she is on a mission in Africa and has to live in a grass hut to reach the people. Serene is suffering because her husband and family refuse to [help] and Serene herself doesn’t have the power to make it better. She comforts herself with the idea that she is being “refined” and “sanctified” when in reality she is just being neglected and abused by everyone around her.

"What sort of witness is she for Christ? What do people see when they look at this poor mother of many shivering in the cold? They see a woman who is denied basic care. She is not allowed to make her predicament better. Her husband is comfortable forcing her to live in these conditions. What did [her nearby family] do to help? It is disgusting to think that there is a permanent problem with the water pipe and everyone around her just shrugs. No one takes her husband to task. These leaders in the patriarchal movement turn the other way when their own daughter is suffering. How will the unbelievers “know we are Christians by our love” if we eat our own? (cont)

by The clown car lives!reply 18011/14/2011

"In the P.S. to this story Serene adds a little update they had some severe flooding that destroyed her downstairs flooring. She congratulates herself for keeping her “Inanimate Filter” on...They now live completely upstairs and she feels no occasion to be concerned that her situation is very difficult and may not change. She has completely disassociated from reality. What does her future hold?"

[Apparently there's an untreated mold issue now]. The author left Quiverfull.

To give you some comparison, my grandparents lived on a very poor, small farm in Missouri in the 1920's. They had to fetch water from a well Grandpa dug. He hand-built and designed the house. It had a wood stove, all bedrooms were built around it with the stove in the center. A wood stove heated the kitchen. The used an outhouse and kerosene lamps as this woman probably does. The house was warm and lit. The kids slept in beds. Grandpa knew how to install a wood stove safely, so no "smoke pouring into house" issues. And they were VERY poor, I have pictures.

"Stock tank" is probably a large plastic or metal above ground tank of water stored for the livestock. They can be solar or electric heated and insulated to avoid freezing at very low temps. Where that water comes from, if there is no well or pump water, I don't know. Maybe it's water from before their plumbing broke, or they are refilling it by carrying water in from somewhere adn hauling it. Sounds like family nearby has plenty of running water.

So the family has to use water for the livestock, because there's no proper infrastructure for their survival. If it's that cold and no electricity or heat for the humans, the stock probably isn't being cared for properly either.

This is child abuse. The only reason these parents aren't in jail is that they're "Christian" and they get a pass.

by The clown car lives!reply 18111/14/2011

What R2 said.

by The clown car lives!reply 18211/14/2011

"I read yesterday that guy that is the head of the religion tells them they have to be self employed. Men aren't allowed to work for other men. "

But Jim Bob Duggar works for TLC, a TV netork!

And so do his wife and numerous kiddies, you'd think that'd get him thrown out of Quiverfull, if they aren't total hypocrites (ya think?). And I don't think it's legal to put the kids on TV and not give them seperate paychecks.

by The clown car lives!reply 18311/14/2011

My guess is Quiverfull is giving them a pass because the show is one big whitewashed Quiverfull advertisement. Real Quiverfull people don't live in that type of luxury. They are recruiting.

And you're right, they are breaking a lot of rules and living a very lax lifestyle by Quiverfull standards. My guess is the leaders love them for the airtime, the rank and file talk behind their backs about how "loose" they are.

by The clown car lives!reply 18411/14/2011

I forgot to mention, the pictures of "stock tanks" I saw showed horses with their nose in the water tank, drinking. The children are drinking from the same open container the animals drink out of.

by The clown car lives!reply 18511/14/2011

Well, R185, maybe natural selection will run its course.

by The clown car lives!reply 18611/14/2011

Love the clown car gags.....It's a vagina not a clown car, makes me laugh everytime. It's the visual.

by The clown car lives!reply 18711/25/2011

They need to name this one "Counting".

by The clown car lives!reply 18811/25/2011

Update. She miscarried. Sorry for her, but please. Time to take care of the kids she already has. The husband of hers needs to keep it in his pants!

by The clown car lives!reply 18912/08/2011

I echo your statements r189. It's tragic when any parent loses a child, no matter how young (my sister suffered two ectopic pregnancies before she and my brother-in-law had my nephew) but perhaps they will use this tragedy to wake up and watch after the children they already have. (Somehow I doubt it though.)

by The clown car lives!reply 19012/08/2011

I do not wish Michelle (Quiverfull) Duggar any ill will, but her having a miscarriage is a blessing in disguise.

She almost had a stroke while carrying her youngest child. And, that child was born very prematurely and (obviously, not yet confirmed) has some developmental delays as well as (spoken about on the show) severe intestinal and respiratory issues.

This ^ is why I think Michelle Duggar having had a miscarriage is a blessing in disguise.

by The clown car lives!reply 19112/08/2011

Well, if you follow their logic, this is God's way of saying "Woman, STOP!"

by The clown car lives!reply 19212/08/2011

I'll pray for her.

by The clown car lives!reply 19312/08/2011

[quote]what haters you are... do the duggars live on public money? they support and take care of their own children.

They also claim themselves a Church so they don't pay taxes, so shaddup.

by The clown car lives!reply 19503/12/2013

Her vagina hole must be very wide.

by The clown car lives!reply 19603/12/2013

With all those kids, a few of them are bound to be gay.

by The clown car lives!reply 19703/12/2013

I don't agree with it but I would much rather people who proactively care for their kids be in the news than many others. Hell why is Maury's I got 4 kids and 8 daddies OK but this is criminal?

by The clown car lives!reply 19803/12/2013

You're an idiot, r194/r198.

by The clown car lives!reply 19903/12/2013

Her bladder is gonna cause her major issues when she goes through menopause

by The clown car lives!reply 20003/12/2013

This couple needs to be put down and the already existing kids farmed out to decent homes.

by The clown car lives!reply 20103/12/2013

[quote]do the duggars live on public money?

Yes!

by The clown car lives!reply 20203/12/2013

[quote] Her vagina hole must be very wide.

It has now officially been designated FEMA housing.

by The clown car lives!reply 20303/12/2013

If they have a pretty one they don't want, I'll take her in and give her a good home.

by The clown car lives!reply 20403/12/2013

What kind of public assistance do they take? I thought they were the one idiotic over-breeding family who supported themselves.

by The clown car lives!reply 20503/12/2013

[quote] What kind of public assistance do they take? I thought they were the one idiotic over-breeding family who supported themselves.

They declared their house a "home church" so they pay no taxes.

by The clown car lives!reply 20603/12/2013

Josh Duggar, the oldest of the Duggar children from TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting, has accepted a job as Executive Director at the FRC Action group of Family Research Council, the SPLC-designated hate group run by Tony Perkins

[italic]According to GLAAD:[/italic] Duggar has said in the past that he "will be working with a Christian organization to help promote 'family values and right to life.” But FRC has spent decades attacking same-sex couples and their families, as well as the families of LGBT young people. Duggar said that he will be working on the 501c4 side of the organization, which is more politically driven. He can't even claim he's just going to shape the culture.

Now that Josh Duggar has accepted a position at such an anti-gay organization, he has become a full-fledged anti-gay activist. What does this mean for TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting? Will TLC allow it to become a mainstream outlet for FRC’s dangerous message? What about the Duggar family's appearances in other media? Will his work with one of the most vile anti-gay organizations in America be legitimized there?

"If Josh Duggar wants to make a living dehumanizing and denigrating LGBT people and their families, that's his business, but FRC's lies and stereotypes need to be treated as such," said GLAAD Spokesperson Wilson Cruz. "Josh's new boss Tony Perkins has actually accused LGBT equality advocates of being pawns of the devil. Fans of his family's reality show ought to know that."

by The clown car lives!reply 20706/18/2013

Josh Dugger is going to head up the hate group's Political Action Committee. He will be leading the wing of the FRC that goes against gay rights on Capitol Hill, in state legislatures, and at the ballot box.

Hatemonger Josh has taken on a job that directly seeks to stop/rollback our rights and protections.

by The clown car lives!reply 20806/18/2013

[quote]The Daily Show Hilariously Skewers Christians Calling Gay People Intolerant by Josh Feldman | 11:38 pm, June 17th, 2013

by The clown car lives!reply 20906/18/2013

What background does Josh have that qualifies him to be the executive director of anything?

by The clown car lives!reply 21006/18/2013

He's white and Christian, R210. Nothing more is needed by FRC (and some of our more pathetic DLers).

by The clown car lives!reply 21106/18/2013

Disgusting. Outrageous. Pathetic. The dad needs to be neutered.

by The clown car lives!reply 21206/18/2013

[quote]The dad needs to be neutered.

That thought is about 20 years late.

by The clown car lives!reply 21306/18/2013

I thought NBC and The Today Show are gay friendly. If so, what are they doing sucking up to that phofic family?

by The clown car lives!reply 21406/18/2013

Didn't they put another phobic many kid family on as well? The one where the mother is taking hormones so she can continue to breed?

by The clown car lives!reply 21506/18/2013

I know it's been said a million times, but it bears repeating:Wwith that many kids, I can't imagine the hell of being the gay one (or two).

by The clown car lives!reply 21606/18/2013

I see that our own Mrs. Patsy Ramsey posted on the People comments page.

by The clown car lives!reply 21706/18/2013

This family needs to be STOPPED. 20x20 = 400 more babies.

by The clown car lives!reply 21806/18/2013

You forgot Male R211. A white christian female would be equally qualified, but on fairly continuous maternity leave.

by The clown car lives!reply 21906/18/2013

For a moment I thought the headline was current. I shudder to think...

by The clown car lives!reply 22006/18/2013

So does this mean they're full blown sex addicts, or does it mean they've only had sex for the twentieth time?

by The clown car lives!reply 22106/18/2013

Everytime they're featured on the Today show, I send in a complaint just to let them know that not all America thinks these Fundies are fun.

by The clown car lives!reply 22206/20/2013

The parents both need to be sterilized.

by The clown car lives!reply 22306/23/2013

I feel so sorry for the inevitably gay child(ren).

by The clown car lives!reply 22406/23/2013

TLC should have the leader of the anti-quiverfull movement on a program, discussing the rampant physical, emotional and sexual abuse prevalent in the movement. Dire poverty of most followers also leads to extreme psychological problems.

Did you know that the Duggar's practice "blanket training" with their infants? That means that a baby is placed on a blanket, and is beaten if he/she moves. That's how they instill total submission of the will. Children aren't allowed to be naturally curious about anything. Duggars' online have been accused of creating their own personal cult of super-obedient, mindless followers.

by The clown car lives!reply 22506/23/2013

I cant be certain, but I think this is an actual picture of her vagina.

by The clown car lives!reply 22606/23/2013

the duggars make me sick

and yet they keep on having more slow kids

they will soon have an island called duggarville

by The clown car lives!reply 22707/13/2013

R54, "The Quiverfull do not believe in adoption because they are taught that the sins of the parents who placed the child for adoption live within the child."

Are you serious? Then the Quiverfull are just as bad as "godless" China, that they always condemn. If a Chinese couple loses their one child, due to illness or death, then they would rather grieve for the rest of their lives than adopt a stranger's abandoned baby. That's because they don't really know where the baby came from; like it might be carrying "bad" genes" that couldn't be overcome through proper care.

by The clown car lives!reply 22807/13/2013

How sad in America that many kids, in the name of religious freedom, are completely denied an opportunity for even a basic education. Whether it's a cult called Quiverfull, Scientology, or FLDS, it should be illegal, and anyone allowing it in jail.

Worse is the extreme control and authoritarianism of the adults in these cults. All children, despite their phony smiles (see Moonies,) grow up fearful and with severe psychological issues. Physical and sexual abuse is also rampant. Kids beaten into submission don't complain.

by The clown car lives!reply 22907/13/2013

Someone strangle the bitch, PLEASE!!

by The clown car lives!reply 23007/13/2013

The best outcome would be for her to die in child birth. It would put a stop to this madness.

by The clown car lives!reply 23107/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.