Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What was the Nicole Simpson/Kris Jenner/Faye Resnick crowd like in LA in the 90s?

An offshoot of the Kardashian thread - I read Faye Resnick's memoir and it seemed like they clubbed a lot. What else went on with them? How did they all meet? I want dirt please!!

by Hamburger Hamletreply 8606/08/2013

R2 is correct, and then some.

This is a crowd that hung out in the sleazier clubs on the Strip (Roxbury), and lived on the Westside.

Lots of cocaine, partying and not-so-secret prostitution. And these are not nice people, either. All in all, a pretty vile group.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 311/01/2011

OJ appears in that video at 2:29.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 811/01/2011

you must, must, must see this music video that Kris Jenner—mama of Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian—made for her 30th birthday.

It’s called “I Love My Friends,” and it’s a poorly sung love poem to the people in her life.

“We’re big on carpools/ Judith Lieber/ Bible study/ Cheesecake Factory,” she sings. “Baby showers/ Birthday parties/ Valentino’s/ Church on Sunday/ Everybody’s very happy!”

Oh, and yes—the girls make an appearance at the end.

They even wrote the lyrics to the song, according to the credits.

And look out for cameos from Michael Jackson, Kris’ first husband, Robert Kardashian, and his most famous client OJ Simpson.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 911/01/2011

watching that video triggers a mild urge to join Occupy Wall Street....

by Hamburger Hamletreply 1411/02/2011

Bump for 80's gossip

by Hamburger Hamletreply 1611/02/2011

Incredibly gross. Did you see the part where the Koala ripped off Bruce Jenner's face?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 2111/02/2011

Yeah, what's Faye's story? She seems incredibly nasty on Real Housewives of Orange County.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 2311/02/2011

[quote]A friend of mine lived down the street from OJ and Nicole when he played for Buffalo. He said that even then everyone knew she was a druggie and that she slept around.

Were I you I'd question my friend...Simpson was traded from Buffalo after the 76-77 season while he was still married to his first wife. He didn't meet Nicole until the early 80s and they were married in 1985.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 2411/02/2011

R15 which drugs did she use?

I read OJ's confession, I mean hypothetical memoir "If I did it" and OJ talked about Nicole sleeping around and became enraged over it.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 2511/02/2011

OJ also invents some completely random guy named Charlie who didn't exist at all who told him all about Nicole sleeping around, possibly doing sex for pay, and using drugs in Mexico with her female friends.

Then during the murder "Charlie" shows up again randomly and apparently Ron Goldman was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know they were rumored to be sleeping with each other and having an affair but who knows if it's true?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 2711/02/2011

Faye's been on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, R23 - not Orange County.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 2811/02/2011

OJ Simpson is Kim Kardashian's godfather.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3011/02/2011

R19 yeah that video is tacky and gross.

Did Kris use coke while pregnant?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3111/03/2011

Kris is gross. Pantsless on a treadmill? What happened to her nose? Seriously, it looks like it was in a fire.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3211/03/2011

Wasn't Ron Goldman gay?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3311/03/2011

WEHT OJ's kids?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3411/03/2011

We know what happened to O.J.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3511/03/2011

Are Kris Jenner and Faye Resnick friends anymore? I don't watch that shit Kardashian show so I wouldn't know.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3611/03/2011

BUMP

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3711/03/2011

Who cares?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3811/04/2011

She wears way too much makeup.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 3911/04/2011

Bravo and E are both owned by NBCUniversal. Faye Resnick was on Bravo, as a friend to Kyle. Faye has to be about 10 years older than Kyle, more a contemporary of Kris (who's 55). You'd think Faye would be on Kris' show if they were still friends. She seems up for publicity. She's a designer, right?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4011/04/2011

They were into coke and Bible study???

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4111/04/2011

Yes, R41 the two often go hand in hand around here.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4211/04/2011

Faye is calling herself a decorator these days, although I doubt she has any formal training. It seems appropriate that she's latched onto one of the Richards sisters. Gotta love Camille Grammer for taking out the trash last year on the Housewives show.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4311/04/2011

grossest, stupidest piece of shit I've seen in a long time. She's a smug little piece of slime.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4411/04/2011

Hey Ryan Seacrest- That is the reality show I want to see - put all thos OJ bitches in the same room including Kris Jenner and give them a box of wine and 8ball and lets see what happens

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4511/04/2011

Ron Goldman was hot. Surely he was into the homosex where the man goes up into the man.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4611/04/2011

Nobody knows if Ron Goldman was gay or not.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4711/05/2011

Can you imagine what Ron Goldman would look like today? In no way hot.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4811/05/2011

Kris is the Rebecca Black of the 80's.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 4911/05/2011

If his dad didn't have that terrible moustache, he'd be a nice looking guy. Ron looked like him minus the crumbcatcher.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 5011/05/2011

Was Ron a money grubbing like dear old dad?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 5111/05/2011

R53 sounds like a perfect reason to avoid them. I wouldn't want anything to do with anyone like that either.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 5411/05/2011

Everybody's / VERY HAPPY!!!!

by Hamburger Hamletreply 5611/07/2011

R55, I'm reading a book right now titled 'Raging Heart: The intimate story of the tragic marriage of OJ and Nicole Brown Simpson' that explores their world, and Kris was very prim and proper, until she had an affair with a younger man.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 5711/07/2011

bruce jenner?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 5812/17/2011

What happened to her nose?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 5912/18/2011

It was on fire and someone tried to put it out with an ax. She wears way too much makeup.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 6012/18/2011

R6 That video had me fucking rolling on the ground! That bitch was desperate for attention even back then.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 6112/18/2011

The criminal element in this crowd runs deep.

Faye Resnick is really good friends with the Hiltons, she designed one of Paris' homes- she was not only into coke, but was a crackhead who Nicole Brown was trying to get off the pipe right around the time hitmen from some Mexican or Columbian drug cartel came in and whacked her over one of OJ's unpaid drug debt.

He was a high end dealer of coke; similar to the Chicago football player who got busted last week buying a kilo of coke from an undercover FBI agent. So no OJ did not kill Nicole and Ron, but he were to have revealed who did he would have been as good as dead anyway- so he had to take the rap.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 6312/18/2011

[quote]Has anyone heard the rumor that Faye Resnick is actually black and "passing?"

LMAO @ you saying, "Has anyone heard the rumor" like it's a terrible thing to be black!

by Hamburger Hamletreply 6412/18/2011

R64 Wrong. The only shame is in denying your heritage.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 6612/18/2011

I just assumed that Resnick was biracial? I mean...she's had a lot of plastic surgery and her face is bizarre but she's clearly mixed.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 6712/18/2011

"He was a high end dealer of coke; similar to the Chicago football player who got busted last week buying a kilo of coke from an undercover FBI agent. So no OJ did not kill Nicole and Ron"

I hadn't heard that OJ dealt coke before, I suppose that's possible.

But drug lords killing Nicole to hurt OJ? Look, killing someone's ex-spouse isn't generally the way to get back at someone for unpaid drug debts. A lot of people would think of that as a huge favor, not a threat.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 6812/19/2011

Give it a rest, R63.

OJ did it. He knows it, we all know it, and deep down, you know it, too.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 6912/19/2011

More gossip and less OJ back and forth please. Conspiracy OJ/Nicole theories have to be the most boring conspiracy theories out there.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 7012/19/2011

That time was the post disco/post sexual revolution era when everything went and "if it feels good, do it" was the mantra. Everyone there in Hollywood was good looking, had great hair, were tanned and gorgeous. Young people like this crowd had all this freedom as the result of the Sexual Revolution of the late Sixties. In the sun drenched California days of the 90s these were the wives and their single friends who used drugs and swaped partners like it was nothing. The first generation to taste this freedom, they indulged mightily in it. And they had LOTS of money. They were the fast crowd who considered themselves very hip and sophisticated. They couldn't see the destruction they were heaping upon themselves as many of them sold their souls for some quick thrills. Ultimately it is a tragic story, a story of people with too much, living too fast, and burning out too young.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 7105/05/2012

Robert Kardashian's jaw dropped to the floor when OJ was found not guilty - for an instant the guy had a conscience and you could tell he realized he was going straight to hell.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 7205/05/2012

I cannot imagine ANY of that crowd being worth much as people. To have hung out with the likes of O.J. Simpson (in hindsight) tells a lot. Shit rolls downhill and birds of a feather flock together.

And that whole "drug cartel killed Nicole" line of shit has been dragged out over the years. It's bullshit. Too much evidence to the contrary. They would not have killed an EX-spouse. And left such mess, particularly. Professional killers know how to do their job. O.J.'s white bronco chase with money and a passport was telling. (to get away from the drug dealers coming after him? Yeah, a nationally televised "escape" is real smart). Overwhelming evidence connecting him to the crime. The ONLY reasons he was found not guilty was twofold: (1) fucked up prosecutorial case and trial strategies (2) post Rodney King racism.

Not to hijack the thread. Sorry. I am pretty sure that Nicole and her entire crowd were pretty worthless people. Shallow, narcissistic and vapid beyond words.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 7605/06/2012

I have info on the night of the bronco cash. O.J. had made arrangements to fly out on a friend's (fellow alumnus if I remember my source's info correctly) airplane from a regional inland airport. People forget, when O.J. disappeared he was still a free man.

When the police arrived with the arrest warrant -- actually, more specifically when Shapiro made the announcement on t.v. and asked O.J. to turn himself in, the friend took back his offer of a plane (and presumably passage to Mexico).

So, O.J. is now in the inland empire with nowhere to go. So, he turned the bronco toward Mexico. That's why he is on the 5 and not the 405, which was the closer route to Mexico from his home.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 7805/06/2012

Kris Jenners collapsed nostril is a testament to her love for Yayo

by Hamburger Hamletreply 7907/16/2012

Nicole Simpson was basically OJ's slave and lived in fear of him for many years. She was told not to talk to other men, in fact, she was ordered not to make eye contact with any other men. And she obliged, because she was so terrified of his rages. Nicole was a good woman who married too young to know not to marry such a control freak. For some reason, her family okayed this marriage to an older man who'd been a professional athlete (womanizer). I think she felt that she would let her own family down if she had left him much earlier.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 8007/16/2012

I just saw this posting and confirmed what a friend of mine at work said, who used to be a police officer and told me it was a drug dealer. The police actually set it up to like OJ did it.

The criminal element in this crowd runs deep.

Faye Resnick is really good friends with the Hiltons, she designed one of Paris' homes- she was not only into coke, but was a crackhead who Nicole Brown was trying to get off the pipe right around the time hitmen from some Mexican or Columbian drug cartel came in and whacked her over one of OJ's unpaid drug debt.

He was a high end dealer of coke; similar to the Chicago football player who got busted last week buying a kilo of coke from an undercover FBI agent. So no OJ did not kill Nicole and Ron, but he were to have revealed who did he would have been as good as dead anyway- so he had to take the rap.

by: Anonymoustreply 63t12/18/2011 @ 08:43PM

by Hamburger Hamletreply 8203/25/2013

Who's got the grade-a yayo?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 8303/25/2013

Wow! R82 great gossip

by Hamburger Hamletreply 8403/25/2013

Please explain how they set OJ up in a very short time frame? How did they get his Bruno Magli shoe print, etc?

by Hamburger Hamletreply 8503/26/2013

Nicole Brown & her sister were whores. They went from fucking married men to playing Cougar. They used a lot of drugs. They owed money to drug dealers & were known to fuck so they could play around & use drugs for free. She shouldn't been murdered, yet when you run around with a coke spoon up your twat that sort of thing can happen.

by Hamburger Hamletreply 8606/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.