Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gossip No One Will Say Out Loud, Redux 2 to previous thread, as requested.

(And what WAS Candice Bergen like in bed?)

by Anonymousreply 21103/17/2015

Wrestling gossip, please.

by Anonymousreply 411/01/2011

The Many Loves of Joni Mitchell

by Anonymousreply 511/01/2011

Still needing some suntan lotion rubbed in over here!

by Anonymousreply 611/01/2011

Ben will be there in a minute R6

by Anonymousreply 711/01/2011

Andie Macdowell?

by Anonymousreply 811/01/2011

R3? No such thing.

Sweet as sugar, that one... inside and out...

by Anonymousreply 911/01/2011

I have an acquaintance who worked in the Julie Andrews/Blake Edwards household for some years and always said they were the epitome of class: down to earth, generous and as gracious as can be.

by Anonymousreply 1011/01/2011

Whoa- what is going on w/Ben and Carly

by Anonymousreply 1111/01/2011

Bump (requested in the rock & roll royalty thread)

by Anonymousreply 1211/02/2011

[quote]Wrestling gossip, please.

Just bumped the old thread.

by Anonymousreply 1311/02/2011

There's now another live "gossip no one will say out loud" thread, but it seems to be more blind items. No reason we can't keep using both.

by Anonymousreply 1411/03/2011

I didn't know that Carly was biracial (her mother had some Afro-Cuban ancestry)...and apparently this has been out there for a while, but everyone considers her white...I guess she is white, 'cause I sure didn't think she was anything other than that.

by Anonymousreply 1511/03/2011

Carly is not biracial. That is just BS she made up to sound "soulful."

by Anonymousreply 1611/03/2011

Why would she make something like that up? Johnny Depp did the same thing, claiming an African-American slave was his ancestor. I knew he was lying because he's a big poseur, but Carly I believed. She doesn't seem to be the type that would lie.

by Anonymousreply 1711/03/2011

Kim Raver from Grey's Anatomy gossip, please. She's the one with a French husband and two kids. Kim lives in New York.

by Anonymousreply 1811/03/2011

Sorry if this one was started before mine, I didn't see it but I'd been drinking so it could have been there.

by Anonymousreply 1911/03/2011

No worries, Metalhead! The search function remains impossibly unreliable. One thing I do when I respond to a thread is remember a specific word or phrase that I can search for to bring it up, and that USUALLY works. In this case, it was "Candice Bergen." Which also brought up about four other threads, fyi.

by Anonymousreply 2011/03/2011

[quote]I still want Julie Andrews gossip.

I worked with a sweet, timid lesbian named Polly who, like many lesbians (as well as Carol Burnett), had a major crush on Julie Andrews. She stalked Andrews all over Los Angeles, following her in her car. One day, stuck in traffic, Andrews actually got out, approached Polly, and demanded to know why she was following her. Polly was so startled and awestruck she couldn't say a word. Andrews told her to cut it out and left. I didn't believe Polly then. Then she went to London on vacation and when she came back she told me she had something to tell me. "When I went to London, I went by [Andrews'] house and found a box on the porch mailed from her son," Polly said. "I took it home and opened it and inside I found a key. I plotted the whole thing out, entered the empty house at midnight and stayed till early morning." I was horrified and refused to believe her. To prove it, she pulled out a collection of personal photographs showing Andrews and her family cavorting on a beach vacation. I couldn't imagine this little cat burglar breaking into the Andrews Mansion in London, but the "key in the box" story sounded contrived.

by Anonymousreply 2111/03/2011

Julie Andrews doesn't have a son.

by Anonymousreply 2211/03/2011

R17. Carly Simon lies all the time. Starting with her age.

by Anonymousreply 2311/03/2011

She has a stepson R22

by Anonymousreply 2411/03/2011

Wow, R21, I'll bet your friend did break into the house. (And even if the story about the box is true, she stole someone else's mail, which is probably a crime in the UK as it is here).

by Anonymousreply 2511/03/2011

[quote]She is a lesbian and was in a long time relationship with relationship with French actress, Lilyan Chauvin.

This post is from the Jacqueline Bisset thread. The poster said that Lilyan Chauvin was a friend of his and that he knew that Bisset was in a relationship with her. It seems like such a random pairing that I believed it.

Does anyone know anything?

by Anonymousreply 2611/04/2011

Sybill Danning gossip, please.

Sondra Locke gossip, please.

Greg Kinnear gossip, please.

Ryan Seacrest gossip, please.

by Anonymousreply 2711/04/2011

Until now --

Michelle Williams keeps pixie haircut as a memorial

November 2, 2011 | 5:17 pm

Michelle William's pixie cut isn't going anywhere

If you asked us to guess why Michelle Williams retains a super-cropped haircut, we'd assume a penchant for whimsy, or simply ease in chasing after her 6-year-old.

But the actress reveals the haircut signifies something deeper: It's a memorial, of sorts, to a person she lost who preferred the length.

Daughter Matilda would prefer her mother's hair longer, the "My Week With Marilyn" star told British Elle, but the style isn't going anywhere, as she "cut it for the one straight man who has ever liked short hair and I wear it in memorial of somebody who really loved it."

That tribute could very well be for one-time love Heath Ledger, who passed away in January 2008 after an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

We'll be seeing lots of Williams and her hair in the coming months, as she's a shoo-in for awards attention thanks to her portrayal of screen legend Marilyn Monroe. Having embodied the sex symbol, mass appeal isn't lost on Williams.

"Of course, the only people who like it are gay men and my girlfriends," she says of the 'do.

"Straight men across the board are not into this hair!"

We think somehow, some way, Williams will find a way to speak to the straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 2811/04/2011

r28, I see the Oscar whoring has begun.

by Anonymousreply 3011/04/2011

Any gossip on the set of Revenge?

NCIS: Los Angeles?

by Anonymousreply 3111/05/2011

It's weird that Williams is trying to milk Ledger after all this time and especially because they'd been split up for years before he died. It must be hard, though, just looking at her kid since she's a clone of her father.

by Anonymousreply 3211/05/2011

What's up with Uma Thurman? She gave up her career to stay in NYC with her kids and let some really primo roles go to others. Now I'm hearing more and more stories of her drinking heavily, and there was a recent candid shot of her sporting a flabby gut.

by Anonymousreply 3311/05/2011

Not surprising about Uma Thurman. She is 41 years old now. Thanks for the info, r33.

by Anonymousreply 3411/05/2011

Horrors, r33! A flabby gut! No one will want to cruise her at the gym now!

by Anonymousreply 3511/05/2011

Well, Uma's talents were thin to begin with. I never really saw the attraction, but if everything's started to drop, then I can understand why she's not working anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3611/05/2011

Julie Christie ?

Genvieve Bujold?

by Anonymousreply 3711/05/2011

Uma Thurman is a really nice person. While she is not an actress I want to see necessarily, I have personal experience of her being kind to strangers - so I always pull for her to do well.

by Anonymousreply 3911/05/2011

I've heard she was a class act as well, but it's obvious she does not subscribe to the Hollywood gym rat mentality.

by Anonymousreply 4011/05/2011

R16, you must be blind.

by Anonymousreply 4211/06/2011

Wow this thread just died. What happened? We couldn't have run out of gossip.

by Anonymousreply 4411/07/2011

I think not (run out of gossip), but technical difficulties have been plaguing the board for the last several days. This thread has probably disappeared/reappeared/been unsearchable.

But yes, please...keep going folks with unmentionable gossip!

by Anonymousreply 4511/07/2011

So what's it going to take to revive this damn thread?

by Anonymousreply 4611/10/2011

Maybe a transfusion from Zsa Ssa Gabor will do the trick, R46. She's been revived more than anyone in history.

by Anonymousreply 4711/10/2011

I second R26's request. Any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 4911/10/2011

R21, Polly is (was) one sick chick.

by Anonymousreply 5011/10/2011

Why did Mary Steenburgen divorce Malcolm McDowell?

by Anonymousreply 5111/10/2011

Anybody know anything about Gabriel Mann?

by Anonymousreply 5311/10/2011

I always had a major crush on Ed Begley Jr. Any scoop on him apart from his environmentalism? Does he occasionally like the sex where the man goes up into the man?

by Anonymousreply 5411/10/2011

Zsa Zsa's phoney Prince is a big queen, who likes black men, and was caught in the sauna, at 24 Hour fitness, in WeHo , and kicked out of the gym. He then began hanging out across the street, at Starbucks, every- day, sittng outside, smoking big cigars (not a joke), till he got into a fight with someone there, and was told not to come back. Why no one has ever talked about all his notorious pick-ups, I'll never know. Everyone in WeHo is aware of he, and his 'boys'. Someone else, please confirm this. Why has everyone been so silent.

by Anonymousreply 5611/11/2011

Because no one under 70 cares about Zsa Zsa Gabor much less her phony gay husband.

by Anonymousreply 5711/11/2011

Well #57 , whats your big undiscussed gossip ? About Demi, Lindsey, Selena ? Talk about who cares. Older people have more interesting lives- they've DONE something. Young twinks are boring, arrogant, and drugged out. So wheres your late breaking bits, mr. anti Zsa,Zsa, and Fake Prince A ?

by Anonymousreply 5811/11/2011

Henry Cavill & Jake G have been together, both men seems straight to me though.

by Anonymousreply 5911/11/2011

Look, I wasn't trying to start anything but get real. The Gabors were the Kardashians of their day - talentless media whores. What did Zsa Zsa ever accomplish that warrants anyone caring about her now? So she married some gay guy. Everything she ever did was for attention so there's hardly anything to gossip about.

by Anonymousreply 6011/11/2011

The late great Hollywood Kids gossip duo outed ZZG's husband as a "Princess" way back in the early 90's. I'm shocked no one knows about this.

by Anonymousreply 6111/11/2011

So why is he keeping her alive? Does what's left of her money go to her kid after she dies?

by Anonymousreply 6211/11/2011

"The late great Hollywood Kids gossip duo outed ZZG's husband as a "Princess" way back in the early 90's. I'm shocked no one knows about this."

They also did a not-so-blind item outing Robert Reed as gay (before it was revealed that he had AIDS)

by Anonymousreply 6411/11/2011

by Anonymousreply 6511/12/2011

Another story that turned from whispered gossip to noisy news a bit too quickly for my taste:

Blogger Romenesko Resigns From Poynter Institute

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. November 11, 2011 (AP)

Popular media blogger Jim Romenesko has resigned from the Poynter Institute after being accused of improperly attributing quotes.

The journalism school's director Julie Moos on Thursday wrote on Poynter's website that Romenesko always displayed his information sources prominently. However, she said too many blogs included the author's verbatim language without being enclosed in quotes.

Later, Moos announced that she had accepted his resignation. Romenesko confirmed that in a tweet. The blogger had been with the school that teaches ethics and best practices for journalists for 12 years.

Moos says in seven weeks, he was set to become part-time and start his own blog. A call to her wasn't immediately returned.

Moos said his abrupt departure "should not overshadow his unmatched contributions." Romenesko's commentary and inside information about the industry was popular among media members.

by Anonymousreply 6611/12/2011

Can someone please make a new thread since the Rock and Roll Royalty thread is full?

by Anonymousreply 6711/12/2011

Do Zsa Zsa and the Prince have money? He seems the sort to have run through what fortune she may have had.

by Anonymousreply 6811/12/2011

For R67, here's a link to the "Rock and Roll Royalty Gossip Redux!" thread.

It's got a bit of room left in it.

by Anonymousreply 7211/12/2011

R63, re: Emily Proctor. She just had a baby a year or two ago, her first at age 41. The BI in one of the tabloids suggested that the babydaddy was a married man connected with her TV show. YMMV.

by Anonymousreply 7311/12/2011

Any gossip about Stephen Colbert? Does he have an open relationship with his wife, like so many in the business? maybe any affairs?

by Anonymousreply 7411/13/2011

Oh boy, fuck my grammar errors and keyboard.

by Anonymousreply 7711/13/2011

Thanks for the info on Emily Proctor, r73.

by Anonymousreply 7811/13/2011

I do recall a DL post stating Proctor was gay.

No idea if true or not.

She suddenly went orange a while ago and got herself a huge new pair of fake lips which looked dreadful on CSI and made her jaw look massive. Weird weird move, esp since she was always very pretty anyway.

by Anonymousreply 7911/13/2011

"Anybody know anything about Gabriel Mann?"

I love him...he looks just like my first serious boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 8011/13/2011

[quote] I always had a major crush on Ed Begley Jr. Any scoop on him

He has an enormous dick.

by Anonymousreply 8111/13/2011

I can't believe how many nerds are on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 8211/13/2011

by Anonymousreply 8311/14/2011

Came across this on Michael Bay.

When people say he's a total dick, apparently they aren't kidding.

I wonder if he's bi--at the very least he's probably tried blow jobs from men if he's that big.

by Anonymousreply 8411/14/2011

I agree with you R82 because after all, your the queen of Nerds so you finally find a place where you feel you are not alone.

by Anonymousreply 8511/14/2011

Maybe a little over a year ago, was there not some dish about Mario Batali having a semi-orgy in the kitchen of one of his restaurants? How disgusting would that be?

Antonio Sabato Jr. was beaten up a few years back - I think TMZ even had a video of the attack. It was at some H'wood benefit or something. But the video disappeared and we never heard anything about it again. But I know for certain that he got his ass kicked by a couple of guys. I've read lots of stuff about him, little of it nice. He was rumored to be bi and that he had the herp...

by Anonymousreply 8611/14/2011

R87 She is a good old girl who is rather simple. Very lucky lady if anything. The rumor of her being mildly intellectually disabled is not true at all. She is just a simple and centered sort of gal is all it is.

She also did very well by her children and that does not happen all that often with actresses of most any ilk.

by Anonymousreply 8811/14/2011

R86--someone on DL years ago said that ASJ wasn't that nice when he encountered him at a party. He also claimed that ASJ was in a long time, albeit down-low relationship with an LA professional photographer.

by Anonymousreply 8911/14/2011

Thanks for that R89. I saw him hawking his reality show on "Chelsea Lately" last year, and he looked botoxed and haggard at the same time. Nothing like he did when he was a CK model.

by Anonymousreply 9011/14/2011

Thanks for the info, r88.

by Anonymousreply 9111/14/2011

Is it true that the CO$BOT celebs (and non-celebs FTM) try to intimidate newcomers to Hollywood into joining the Scientologists? Do they practically stalk people?

by Anonymousreply 9211/14/2011

I want to lick Rob Kardashian's wet hole.

by Anonymousreply 9411/15/2011

Anyone remember male model Joel West? Apparently he's now calling himself a carpenter and appears on HGTV's "Design on a Dime." Anyone know his orientation? I caught part of an episode and he had a ring on but it was a bulky, generic stainless steel thing I couldn't imagine most straight women going for.

by Anonymousreply 9511/15/2011

That would explain the ego r84.

It's certainly not from his shitty movies. I'd love to see dick pix. There were rumoured to be some floating around from when he was an actor in his 20s. He had them 86'd after he became famous, allegedly.

R93, Dempsey was a nobody until he got that nose job and grew out his hair. Arrogant prick, who took full advantage of starring in GA. His wife (rumoured to be a lesbian) has people keep an eye on him so he won't embarrass her.

by Anonymousreply 9611/15/2011

"His wife (rumoured to be a lesbian) has people keep an eye on him so he won't embarrass her."

Wasn't his first wife much older and kinda butch as well?

by Anonymousreply 9711/15/2011

Yes, R97. I think he met her in his teens or early twenties.

It seemed like an old relationship, regardless of the age difference. The first thing I assumed was bearding with an older woman (RDJ, Fallon, Jackman, etc.), but I've never heard any gay/bi rumours about Dempsey-just that he's a dick and Pompeo hated him so much (feeling mutual) that it ruined the chemistry on GA.

It was one of the reason other characters got bigger story arcs. Dempsey was also in Tranformers 3; anyone who willingly works with Michael Bay is probably a raging dick.

by Anonymousreply 9811/15/2011

evening bump

by Anonymousreply 9911/16/2011

I don't think RDJ is married to an older woman. Isn't she about 10 years younger than he is?

Not sure what the age difference is between Jackman and his wife, but isn't the age difference between Fallon and his wife only 7 years? I don't think that's such a huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 10011/16/2011

The Gastineau Girls were on the E! channel for two seasons. Why did Brittny wanted to stop doing the show? I know that she was supposed to be tired of the "reality tv' thing. What does anyone on here think? She is a friend of Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 10111/16/2011

I posted earlier on here, its nothing scandalous but I dont find any other gossip threads.

Someone that I know met Stephen Colbert and she said that he flirted with her and that there was some subtle touching. She said she was to starstruck to act on it, but that something could of happened if she wouldnt of been so sh i.e sex. Now I dont know wether to believe her or not, maybe she tells the truth but saw too much into it, I dont know. I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences or if they know he has affairs open marriage etc... Btw she is in her 30s and quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 10211/16/2011

Colbert's right ear skeeves me out. I know that he had a tumor removed and is deaf in that ear and all, but it still weirds me out.

by Anonymousreply 10311/16/2011

I posted earlier on here, its nothing scandalous but I dont find any other gossip threads.

Someone that I know met Stephen Colbert and she said that he flirted with her and that there was some subtle touching. She said she was to starstruck to act on it, but that something could of happened if she wouldnt of been so sh i.e sex. Now I dont know wether to believe her or not, maybe she tells the truth but saw too much into it, I dont know. I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences or if they know he has affairs open marriage etc... Btw she is in her 30s and quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 10411/16/2011

Does Fallon even live with his wife? Just curious. I don't believe he ever gives her a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 10511/16/2011

I was on about Colbert not Fellon... in case you ment Stephen. I think he does live with his wife, doesnt he speak about her pretty nicey on tv?

by Anonymousreply 10611/16/2011

"Does what's left of her money go to her kid after she dies?"

R62 - at this rate, what's left of Zsa Zsa will go to her kid after she dies...

by Anonymousreply 10711/16/2011

Colbert is very, very Catholic. Not to say he couldn't be a hypocrite, but I've always heard he walks the straight and narrow.

by Anonymousreply 10811/16/2011

So unless a man marries a younger woman, he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 10911/16/2011

I have known men from most walks of life and every religion. Pastors, cops, doctors, as far as I can see, these are the worst cheaters but I have to admit, I've never known any comedians...maybe they don't cheat?

by Anonymousreply 11211/17/2011

Isn't Fallon married to Drew Barrymore's best friend and co-producer? She is also credited with helping Drew overcome her addictions--at least earlier in her career. Considering Drew is bisexual, it wouldn't surprise me if the sapphic fire has burned between those two at some time.

by Anonymousreply 11311/17/2011

What about Richard Belzer?

by Anonymousreply 11511/17/2011

If Colbert likes strange, you better believe he's getting it.

by Anonymousreply 11611/17/2011

You hardly ever hear any rumors about Colbert or Jon Stewart and their marriages. It's interesting that they have managed to keep all that as private as they have.

by Anonymousreply 11711/17/2011

r100, I think it's a bigger difference in Hollywood, especially when famous, rich men have a better chance of getting younger, hotter women.

Otherwise, there's no way a lot of these nerds would be getting any at all.

RDJ's wife is definitely older than him. I should put wife in quotes, because she's really his minder. Her 'producer fee' is her salary for keeping him insurable and working while using. Allegedly, of course.

by Anonymousreply 11811/18/2011

Gossip bump

The new Batman wrapped this week. Was anyone in NYC (or anywhere else) around or working on the shoot?

Any stories?

by Anonymousreply 11911/18/2011

Now that someone mentioned it, it is rather unusual that nothing ever came up about Stewart or Colbert (well besides my friend sayin he totally hit on her) paps dont even seem to follow them at all. They both are married for ages aswell.

I think it must be harder to stay sexually loyal when you are a celebrity, no matter what Religion you are. I am kinda leaning towards believing that Stephen does get around, but I was rather surprised when my friend told me.

Here the link where Tina Fey says that Colbert is a man-whore.

by Anonymousreply 12011/18/2011

The blind items have hinted that Chris Evans, who at one point, was one of the nicer up-and-comers in Hollywood, has become a total tool and pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 12111/18/2011

Say it ain't so, r121.

by Anonymousreply 12211/19/2011

Any gossip on the tv show Private Practice? Who is jealous of who on there?

by Anonymousreply 12311/19/2011

It's interesting that on private Practice all the actresses except Kate Walsh have been given showy arcs. I guess everyone knows Walsh can't act and wouldn't be able to chew any scenery.

by Anonymousreply 12411/19/2011

[quote]About him being Cathlic, yeah I guess that changes it a lil, but he does ignore ALOT about Catholicism maybe thats just another thing he ignores.

What does he ignore about Catholicism? (You do realize that's a role he's playing on his TV show, don't you?)

by Anonymousreply 12511/19/2011

Thanks for the info, r124.

by Anonymousreply 12611/19/2011

There is a show named Private Practice? Is it about doctors?

by Anonymousreply 12711/19/2011

It's about completely unlikable assholes who happen to be doctors.

by Anonymousreply 12811/19/2011

What about the cast from CBS new show called Unforgettable?

by Anonymousreply 12911/19/2011

What about Criminal Minds?

How I Met Your Mother?

Gossip Girl?

Heart of Dixie?

by Anonymousreply 13011/19/2011

Actually Stephen Colbert is very catholic in real life, I do get his satirical right wing persona on tv but in real life he is catholic. Doesnt make sense to me either.

Google before you get all bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 13111/19/2011

Donna Karan?

Diane von Furstenberg?

Calvin Klein?

Karl Lagerfeld?

by Anonymousreply 13211/20/2011

Are Penn Badgley and Shawn Pyform (of Desperate Housewives) really together?

by Anonymousreply 13311/20/2011

Is James Van Der Beek gay? Dam! he is hotter now than when he was younger on Dawson's Creek. I watched the lifetime movie last night, "Salem Falls" and I couldn't take my eyes off of him! HOT!

by Anonymousreply 13411/20/2011

James Van Der Beek has a huuuge ass btw.

by Anonymousreply 13511/20/2011

R134, JVDB was rumored to have had an affair with John Wesley Shipp, who played his dad on Dawson's Creek. There was some gossip about the crew or one of the other cast members walking in on Shipp fucking van der Beek in the trailer. Shipp's character was killed off in the next season and this seemed to confirm the suspicions many had already.

by Anonymousreply 13611/20/2011

Which "Desperate Housewives" actress and "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" reality star are fighting to get their kids into the same swanky private elementary school in LA? The women stuck their noses up and avoided each other as they dragged their privileged kids in for grueling interview process on the same day!

by Anonymousreply 13711/20/2011

r133--it's pretty well known even outside of H'wood that Shawn/Penn are a unit. There have even been blind items hinting that one of the unit wants to come out, but the other is nervous as to how it would affect his career if this happens. They make a hot couple though.

by Anonymousreply 13811/20/2011

r136, didn't JVDB have JWS fired or was it the producers of the show.

by Anonymousreply 13911/20/2011

Yeah, I've completely managed to miss that little piece of gossip, r138. I didn't even know Shawn was gay, although I wondered back in the day. I read that they've been together for a long time too.

by Anonymousreply 14011/20/2011

Jessica Stroup?

Shenae Grimes?

Lori Loughlin?

This is 90210 related stuff.

by Anonymousreply 14111/20/2011

r133, I hadn't heard that one, either, but sure enough when I started typing Shawn's name into google "Shawn Pyfrom Penn Badgley" was the first thing that came up.

by Anonymousreply 14211/21/2011

Lets see now. Blake Lively dated Penn who is allegedly now with a male star, she dated Leo DiCaprio who seems more interested in Lukas Haas than other women, and now she is dating Ryan "gay-voice" Reynolds. Is she a lesbian or a professional beard or both?

by Anonymousreply 14311/21/2011

While we're at it, what about the rest of the GG cast? Is Ed Westwick still a drunk and how many costars has he bedded by now? WEHT Chase Crawford? And why are Leighton and Blake never seen together anymore?

by Anonymousreply 14411/21/2011

Rumored Blake Lively affairs include Ben Afflek and Harvey Weinstein. So I'd say she might just be an all around fame whore? Bearding, fucking, acting, modeling, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 14511/21/2011

I guess all those men would explain her career. Blake Lively is underwhelming in looks and that "it" factor.

by Anonymousreply 14611/21/2011

RE 146 She must be a 'snapper' A very famous actor told me once about a starlet, in the 50's , who during intercourse, was able to use her vagina, to snap and hold his dick- the sensation was amazing. He's passed away, but she's still alive. Don't want to say her name, but she was aledgedly married to Howard Hughes. Not Jean Peters. He told me the only actress' who get ahead in Hollywood (unless they have great talent, acting wise that is), have the snapping techinique down. Or they have no gag reflex.

by Anonymousreply 14711/28/2011

ha, would that be Terry Moore? (Oscar nom'd for "Come Back, Little Sheba" and mother of former Y&R hottie Grant Cramer).

by Anonymousreply 14811/29/2011

That would be a yes. Sorry mom

by Anonymousreply 14911/29/2011

Daniela Ruah from NCIS: Los Angeles?

by Anonymousreply 15011/30/2011

Terry Moore also posed for Playboy... in the 90's/

by Anonymousreply 15111/30/2011

She also sued, and won, a huge settlement, from the Hughes estate years ago, proving they were secretly married. Yeah, Grant was hot, but he was a douche- arrogant, knew he was handsome, and no acting talent, to speak of. Always glad when those guys disappear.

by Anonymousreply 15211/30/2011

I was shocked to know her older sister, Blakes is I think Robin Lively, from the classic Teen Witch... Never knew that.

by Anonymousreply 15412/01/2011

Wasn't Grant Cramer connected somehow (not in a violent or illegal way) to some infamous crime like O.J. or Menendez Brothers or something? Last time I heard his name was via Dominick Dunne, I think, in one of his books? Maybe he was just friends with Kato Kaelin so hung out with O.J. Anyone remember? (I know, I know, I can google but this is more fun).

by Anonymousreply 15512/01/2011

So did Robert Wagner do it or not?

by Anonymousreply 15712/01/2011

"I see the scolds and gossips have decided on Blake Lively as their latest target for scurrilous accusations regarding her sex life and morals."

This is a gossip board, dummy. We gossip about everyone. You sound like a delusional fanboi. Blake Lively is just another untalented bimbo...why bother defending her and not any of the other stars mentioned here?

by Anonymousreply 15912/01/2011

I don't have much gossip, R141, but I do know for a fact that Jessica Stroup had a serious eating disorder before 90210 (not a shock since it very obviously flared up again during the show's first season.) She was in rehab for it prior to 90210, which is where she met one of her best friends, Brittany Snow.

by Anonymousreply 16012/01/2011

Thank you for the info about Jessica Stroup, r160.

by Anonymousreply 16112/01/2011

The Vagina Snapper sounds like a William Castle movie.

by Anonymousreply 16212/01/2011

RE ; 155 - Yes, I think he was a friend of Kato's , and that crowd, and may have testified at the trial. Wasn't there something about him briefly dating Nicole ? Saw a YouTube vid of him , done recently , and hes lost a lot of hair - doesn't look like good anymore, although he is almost 52. Life humbles you, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 16312/01/2011

Hey DLers:

I'm just going through some saved stuff on an old email account and found an email from December 2004 which contains a Keram Malicki Sanchez gossip post ... shall I copy and paste it here for your pleasure?

by Anonymousreply 16412/01/2011

Fuck yeah R164

by Anonymousreply 16512/01/2011

Okay, the Keram Malicki shit is fucking long (5 pages in MS Word) and it goes way back -- The email I have is dated December 17, 2004. Also, I some of it is obviously not KMS posts, but responses or questions to KMS. The email is a basic copy/paste job with all the post #s deleted. Anway, I'll break up the document into a bunch of posts. Here's the first part:

Tobey Maguire likes his left nipple tweaked.

Tom Cruise tips well.

You can overcharge David Geffen and he doesn't care.

Joel Schumacher will NOT get you a job, no matter what he says.

Lance Bass, contrary to popular belief, is a hot top (at least for Keram).

Leonardo Dicaprio was once so drunk and high he fucked Keram and said, 'Usually I only fuck guys.' Keram told me that Joel Schumacher couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag... or a boring sex scene.

Elijah Wood is actually a trannie. Take that, tinhats.

Stunt-doubling for Hilary Swank is harder than it sounds.

Actually, I'd BELIEVE that Wood was a tranny. Probably were more parts for little boys than girls when his Mommy started pimping him out, and now they don't know how to end the lie.

Bryan Singer is a brutal master when you're locked in his dungeon.

Rufus Wainwright enjoys the gentle warmth of a curling iron in his ass.

Michael Jackson's expense account number at the Fun Land Arcade in the Valley (by way of Macauly Culkin).

What happened to Kevin Spacey's cell phone.

Liberace's dying words.

Kenny Chesney is bald all over.

The true TRUE story of Richard Gere and his pet gerbil.

Pee Wee Herman likes it when you flick his glans with sharp nails.

Who the inspiration was for Chris Kattan's Mango character.

Keram knows where Star stashed the pics of Vin Diesel and his bf. He knows because he took the shots.

by Anonymousreply 16612/01/2011

KMS Part 2:

Keram knows how many octaves Ryan Seacrest's voice rises as he's being fucked by Merv Griffin from behind. He also knows Ryan likes getting fucked from behind to hide the fact that his cock is limp, at least when he's getting plowed by that gross daddy Merv.

Keram knows why Barry Diller married Diane von Furstenburg, and how they explain the marriage to their friends.

Keram knows the dirt Liza has on David Gest, and what extremes Gest will have to go to during her battery trial in order for her to pull it all out into the open. She's reluctant because, as Keram knows, Gest has even MORE dirt on her.

Keram knows all the pedophile secrets: Jacko and Aaron Carter, Jacko and Macaulay Culkin, Jacko and Wade Robson, Jacko and Jordie Chandler, Bruce Willis and Aaron Carter. Keram knows that Bruce likes a slim teen pinkie up his anus as he shoots his load onto hairless nipples.

Keram knows how Justin Timberlake's mind's eye wanders into the realm of Bel Ami porn as he's fucking Cameron Diaz.

Keram knows the real reason why the NYC Dept of Health shut down The Slide.

Keram knows which well-endowed gay porn stars Tony Danza hires for fun now that Ken Ryker has retired.

Keram knows about how on a cold winter's night in New Zealand, Viggo Mortensen and Orlando Bloom drank a bit too much lager and smoked a bit too much kind bud, and Orlando confessed that he had a bit of a crush on Viggo, and Viggo suggested they do something about it, just that one time.

by Anonymousreply 16712/01/2011

KMS Part 3:

Keram knows firsthand just how voracious and insatiable a cocksucker Hayden Christensen truly is.

Keram knows the name of the young man Brendan Fraser had a fling with during the filming of "School Ties," and how he panicked and married a woman when the young man tried to get back in touch with him following his success in "The Mummy."

Keram knows that David Duchovny fathered Gillian Anderson's baby, but only after she had plowed him with a strap-on during each of their previous sexual encounters.

Keram knows that Reese Witherspoon made the mistake of trying to swallow Ryan Phillippe's load the first time she performed oral sex on him, not realizing that he spouts a jizz geyser that puts Lukas Ridgeston to shame, and after gagging and accidentally inhaling some of his manjuice, she hasn't tried to swallow in the five years since.

Keram knows that when Charlie Sheen slept with the then-13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of "Lucas," popping his buttcherry in the process, that it was Haim who did the seducing.

Keram knows that while filming the second season of "Survivor" in Africa, supergay bartender Brandon kissed superhetero bartender Silas "as a joke," except it wasn't a joke when Silas wanted to make out with Brandon at several points in the future.

Keram knows the true identities behind every blind item published in the Post, Filth2Go, Movieline and on DL from d'Arcy.

Keram knows that the Viagra no longer works for Calvin Klein, and that he has to have injections of a potent new erectile-dysfunction drug shot straight into his penis when he has rentboys come over to his Hamptons spread, which usually happens twice a week in the summer.

Keram knows that Matthew Perry used to get pharmaceutical-grade coke from his dentist, and that he sucked dick on more than a few occasions to get his fix.

by Anonymousreply 16812/01/2011

KMS Part 4:

Keram knows that Queen Elizabeth's horse racing manager and closest confidante, Lord Carnarvon, is Prince Andrew's biological father.

Keram knows that Leonardo DiCaprio once showed up -- as an act of rebellion against the world during the immediate post-Titanic heyday -- on the red carpet of a movie premiere with his boyfriend at the time, holding hands and being openly affectionate with one another, and that they came close to revealing the true nature of their relationship before Leo's flack had a meltdown and insisted Ted C. and the like embargo any details of the gender of Leo's date for the night.

Keram knows that Jake Gyllenhaal had a freshman-year fling with Anna Wintour's son Charlie Shaffer, and that he messed around with a few other dudes, but that it was, regrettably, only an experimentation phase and nowadays he's happily heterosexual.

Keram knows that Victoria Gotti hates "fags," but can't say anything to that effect because her boss at Star Magazine, Joe Dolce, is one. She did, however, prevent TPTB at "Growing Up Gotti" from showing Dolce's partner for more than a couple of moments when the two of them showed up at a dinner party filmed for the series.

Keram knows that there are more than a few closeted-gay heartthrobs on various Fox/WB series that even DataLoungers haven't started noticing yet. (Keram thinks DLers need to be more vigilant about rooting them out. The tall Nordic dude on "The Mountain," anyone?)

Keram knows the full list of male actors who entered beard marriages just as their long-running series were going off the air, with the hopes of landing another plum role in the fickle world of television: Matt Leblanc, James Van Der Beek, Kerr Smith, Jason Priestley. The list goes on for miles. Keram knows that the most talked-about Hollywood urban myths -- Richard Gere and the gerbil, Keanu and Geffen's marriage, semen being pumped from Jon Bon Jovi's stomach, etc. -- are pretty much all bullshit.

Keram knows which actors playing brothers on daytime soaps and nighttime series have messed around with one another, but he won't reveal this information because he hates the DL Incest Troll. Keram knows that Anderson Cooper is a lousy lay and thinks too much in bed instead of taking the initiative, and that his meat is less than impressive.

by Anonymousreply 16912/01/2011

KMS Part 5:

Keram knows that Anna Nicole Smith is, contrary to popular belief, a remarkably savvy individual, and that it wasn't at all a coincidence that she showed up at the AMAs sloppy on Vicodin just as she was starting to get less coverage in the media.

Keram knows that Vin Diesel is versatile, and that he likes to top twinks and bottom for muscle boys.

Keram knows that Ewan McGregor, back during his party-hearty days, was remarkably open-minded as to the gender of his sexual partners after his 11th or 12th nightly pint of Guinness. Keram knows that his wife was remarkably open-minded about his dalliances as well ... perhaps because she had a few of her own.

Keram knows that Christian Bale, Ewan's one-time lover, is into some seriously kinky shit in the bedroom: getting fucked by oversized dildos, scat, piss. He likes abusing himself, as anyone who's seen "The Machinist" might've already figured out.

Keram knows that Bruce Bibby, a.k.a. Ted Casablanca, was in a LTR with Harvey Fierstein for the better part of a decade, and he is surprised how little-known this fact is even amongst DataLounge regulars.

Keram knows that Keanu Reeves has genuinely loved and revered his various girlfriends, and yet has the occasional jones for surfer boys, particularly while under the influence of hallucinogens. Keram knows that this statement also applies to Chris Isaak.

Keram knows that J.Lo made active use of the casting couch on her way up the ladder, starting with "In Living Color."

by Anonymousreply 17012/01/2011

And last part:

Keram knows that the real reason behind Lindsay Lohan's recent hospitalization for "exhaustion" was - you guessed it - coke. 16-hour days on the "Herbie" set coupled with lengthy stints in the recording studio and all-nighters at Concorde are impossible to do without chemical assistance, so Lindsay started snorting Bolivia's finest to keep up with it all. Problem is, she started doing far too much and landed in the hospital with heart palpitations. Wilmer dumped her cokehead ass after it became crystal-clear what a train wreck she'd become.

by Anonymousreply 17112/01/2011

Guess what's the last laugh is that Courtney Love is Lindsay Lohan's sober sponsor.

by Anonymousreply 17212/02/2011

I'd forgotten just how good Keram's gossip was.

Thanks, but now I fear this thread will disappear.

by Anonymousreply 17312/02/2011

Who the Hell is keram, and how would he know all this? Was he an escort/ gossip/photographer? I dont get what a Keram is?

by Anonymousreply 17412/02/2011

Is Christina Aguilera's recording career dead now that she is one of the judges on THE VOICE?

by Anonymousreply 17512/02/2011

Keram has some good gossip but I'm really not convinced by alot of it. Also I think several different people were at one time posting under the keram name. He lost me at Eljah Wood being a trannie.

by Anonymousreply 17612/02/2011

I don't think most of that comes from an insider. "Ooh, I can list celebrity boys who hung out with Michael Jackson. I know all the secrets!" Please. And the Duchovny/Anderson strap-on gossip seems like a joke.

It's just internet gossip. There might be some truth in there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 17712/02/2011

This Keram stuff is pretty old. It references Lindsay making the Herbie movie. That was in 2004.

by Anonymousreply 17812/02/2011

[quote]Keram knows that Jake Gyllenhaal had a freshman-year fling with Anna Wintour's son Charlie Shaffer, and that he messed around with a few other dudes, but that it was, regrettably, only an experimentation phase and nowadays he's happily heterosexual.

Really ?

by Anonymousreply 17912/02/2011

yes, really.

by Anonymousreply 18012/02/2011

Keram was what was so great about the old DL. Now we have a bunch of nelly naysayers who discredit GOSSIP for chrissake. It is GOSSIP people.

by Anonymousreply 18112/02/2011

Who has the scoop on the new season of NCIS? Who hates each other?

by Anonymousreply 18211/05/2012

by Anonymousreply 18311/09/2012

Actual gossip on a gay themed gossip message board? This is fucking nuts!

What's next: Ready-To-Go coffee at Starbucks?

by Anonymousreply 18411/09/2012

Fuck off, r184.

by Anonymousreply 18511/11/2012

[quote]Keram knows that Anderson Cooper is a lousy lay and thinks too much in bed instead of taking the initiative, and that his meat is less than impressive.

by Anonymousreply 18611/13/2012

by Anonymousreply 18701/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 18801/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 18901/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 19001/26/2013

I miss the old days when people had real gossip.

by Anonymousreply 19101/26/2013

this thread isn't bad R191

by Anonymousreply 19201/26/2013

The biggest gossip here so far is that Uma Thurman is 41. Is she traveling backwards in time. She used to be several years older than me but suddenly we're the same age.

by Anonymousreply 19301/26/2013

Who will have a career after NCIS: Los Angeles?

by Anonymousreply 19405/25/2013

Is anybody home on here? There used to be plenty of real gossip on here. Now it is just a bunch of whiny nerds.

by Anonymousreply 19505/26/2013

We're all on the Celebrity Cruising and Part 3 of the Celebs You know to be Gay threads, r195.

by Anonymousreply 19605/26/2013

Does anyone have any gossip on any celebrities here? A listers? Z listers?

by Anonymousreply 19706/21/2013

I'm with you r197.

Where has the gossip gone?

Just post if you have something.

So what if some anonymous meanie says nasty things to you? Ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 19806/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 19908/04/2014

Don't know if you're aware of it but Charlie Sheen likes transsexuals. My former platonic roomie dated a he/she who talked about some of her celeb clients. Also one of the "Crazy Girls" from the Riviera is/was technically a male. I think it's the Black dancer, who's much taller than the others.

by Anonymousreply 20008/04/2014

This is why I come here(and the occasional news story I miss). please post more of this stuff, not guys with dicks out or white trash dude pics.

by Anonymousreply 20108/04/2014

I don't believe in 1% oficial Keram "gossip".Elijah is a tranny?Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 20208/04/2014

Early on, Janet was quite the little slut of the Jackson family and at 15, SECRETLY married a dope addicted, marginally talented older man named James DeBarge.

Janet was such a terror as a wife that James divorced soon after, but not before Janet began shooting babies out of her pussy faster than eggs out of a chicken's ass.

Later, James happily bowed-out by committing suicide with a drug overdose just to get away from Janet.

Meanwhile, Janet had two children on her hands that she did not want! No sireee!

(cont.)Photo: Slut DeLuxe and husband DeBarge

by Anonymousreply 20308/04/2014

Both of Janet's unwanted chil'ren were given up because Janet did NOT want to play Momma. The boy was given up to a yet unknown to raise is is pictured below.

by Anonymousreply 20408/04/2014

The second child of Janet Jackson was a beautiful baby girl and was promptly put into a shoe box and left on the front steps of a local Catholic church.

When Janet's older sister, Rebbie, heard of this, she volunteered to raise the poor child as her own daughter, there by allowing Janet to ruin the lives of other husbands and other children in a wild escapade for fame, which incidentally, she soon lost.

Here is a photo of Janet, her dead husband and her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 20508/04/2014

And they call me a whore!

by Anonymousreply 20608/04/2014

Usher is Ben Vereen's son. Vereen had an affair with his mother Jonetta (both of them cheating on their spouses), and it became a town scandal when Jonetta was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 20708/04/2014

Morgan Freeman is a big pothead

by Anonymousreply 20808/04/2014

[quote]Later, James happily bowed-out by committing suicide with a drug overdose just to get away from Janet.

Except he's still alive.

by Anonymousreply 20908/04/2014

by Anonymousreply 21002/14/2015

Justin Timberlake got where he is by sucking Lou Pearlman's dick

by Anonymousreply 21103/17/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!