Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

G0y

GUYS who love Masculinity, but don't identify as Gay.

by Anonymousreply 9101/27/2015

Do a google search for "G0y". There are about ten billion web sites with their own official domain names, dedicated to this very topic.

by Anonymousreply 110/22/2011

homophobic cunts

by Anonymousreply 210/22/2011

so in other words, they are gay.

by Anonymousreply 310/22/2011

goy? Isn't that what that jew called Annie?

by Anonymousreply 410/22/2011

creepy

by Anonymousreply 510/22/2011

Goy? Surely they know that's already a word, right?

by Anonymousreply 610/22/2011

Oy.

by Anonymousreply 710/22/2011

It's pronounced gZEROy

by Anonymousreply 810/22/2011

I had one of these guys approach me on-line dating. He ended up being a fucking log-cabin freak. Totally not into anal, just frottage etc. I am fine with that. However, after meeting him, I realized what a nut job he was. Self- loathing, strange sexual kinks and clinical dialog re; " your penis is so beautiful, may I masturbate it to ejaculation"

He was fucking beautiful though...like they say, beauty comes from within, and under his beauty was really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 910/22/2011

Sad, pathetic, delusional, deeply disturbed, mentally diseased individuals.

by Anonymousreply 1010/22/2011

Some kind of 1990 frottage thing, as I recall.

by Anonymousreply 1110/23/2011

The plural is GOyim.

by Anonymousreply 1210/23/2011

I ran into one. "Just a guy wanting to be with another guy and see where it leads." Wanted to jerk me off and jerk himself off, kiss with no tongue, and talk, and look at my dick and tell me how big it was compared to his.

And then it turned out he was a Catholic staffer for the Archdiocese.

Cringe.

by Anonymousreply 1310/23/2011

"Goy" sounds so unmasculine, so gay. They need to find a term that is more manly, more dudely, like brosters or dudesters.

by Anonymousreply 1410/23/2011

For God's sake, just fuck already.

by Anonymousreply 1510/23/2011

We had a freak pushing that bullshit here for a while: anti-buttfun, anti-ERA, faux-hyper masculinity bullshit.

I named him the manifesto troll - very long winded and most probably drunk at 7am.

by Anonymousreply 1610/23/2011

Whoever designed that website certainly DOESN'T identify as gay, that's for damn sure. The way it's laid out is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 1710/23/2011

R18 is an idiot who is unbelievably wrong, but too clueless to realize it.

by Anonymousreply 1910/23/2011

OMG! I can't stand those g0ys (thigh fucking, dick rubbing self hating homofucks.)

Fucking princesses...

by Anonymousreply 2004/06/2013

I don't identify as gay because I have no interest in wymyns' clothing styles and such like things.

by Anonymousreply 2104/06/2013

Do they wear eyepatches?

by Anonymousreply 2204/06/2013

I don't identify as g0y because I fuck g0ys in the butt and now they are anti-g0y.

by Anonymousreply 2304/06/2013

I can in some ways relate to some of it but it's disgusting for this reason:

[quote]The 'GAY'-Male community seems preoccupied with making the beautiful, -hideous. Seriously. If I'm lying, -then why all the preoccupation with trying to make anal-sex acceptable? GAYS play in SH1T and call it "sexuality". Then they try to understate the well-documented outcomes of that bizarre fetish (& others). And that's Fuck'd up. It's just so, eh: GAY.

I don't get anything much from anal, and I'm inclined to think it's often just a replication of heterosexual sex, but the above quote is just a crock of homophobic crap.

by Anonymousreply 2404/06/2013

You WANT them to be self hating, but instead they hate you.

by Anonymousreply 2504/06/2013

"I don't get anything much from anal, and I'm inclined to think it's often just a replication of heterosexual sex, but the above quote is just a crock of homophobic crap."--Reply 24

Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 2604/06/2013

"You WANT them to be self hating, but instead they hate you."--Reply 25

You can hate me...I love converting g0ys into booty loving anti-g0ys.

by Anonymousreply 2704/06/2013

Not really R26. Five years into my relationship and the sex is amazing.

As for the G0y site, they are so anti anal sex it's ridiculous, like they can still cling on to being 'normal' because they never ever 'butt phuck'. Pisses me off that anal is so often viewed as the ultimate sex act between two men, and all else viewed as foreplay.

by Anonymousreply 2804/06/2013

"Pisses me off that anal is so often viewed as the ultimate sex act between two men, and all else viewed as foreplay."--Reply 28

It shouldn't piss you off. You aren't doing it or getting done, right? It shouldn't be YOUR concern about what gays do...what straights do...what bisexuals do. I am not pissed off at anyone having sex the way they WANT to have sex. So, if a g0y wants to thighfuck or dick rub another g0y. Be happy...but don't hate on a gay person's personal choice to buttfuck.

by Anonymousreply 2904/06/2013

I am very happy R29, and I don't hate on a person's choice to buttfuck. I enjoy it sometimes, and everyone has different sexual preferences. However, sexuality is rather more that being just a matter of what a person gets off on.

I'm certainly not a 'g0y', but some questions there amongst the twisted stuff, are interesting. Please feel free to twist my post to suit your own agenda.

by Anonymousreply 3004/06/2013

[quote]We also go into great depth to explain the rationale behind what was & wasn't prohibited in the Torah.

a bunch of goyim doing a Torah study? Even with a zero, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

by Anonymousreply 3104/06/2013

"I'm certainly not a 'g0y', but some questions there amongst the twisted stuff, are interesting. Please feel free to twist my post to suit your own agenda."--Reply 30

Oh...I don't have an agenda. I am definitely not g0y either.

by Anonymousreply 3204/06/2013

This is a flashback to 1991, right?

by Anonymousreply 3304/06/2013

Why does my friend Woody Allen call me one of these?

by Anonymousreply 3404/06/2013

anal is fun, most straight guys like it when the try it too.

by Anonymousreply 3604/06/2013

G0ys just wanna have fun.

by Anonymousreply 3704/06/2013

R24 is correct. They aren't self-loathing, they're other-gay-people-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 3804/06/2013

Do they have mussies or not?

by Anonymousreply 3904/06/2013

Dudes just wanna be dudes, not some other category of non-dude.

by Anonymousreply 4004/07/2013

"Dudes just wanna be dudes, not some other category of non-dude."--Reply 40

G0ys...come on. You know you can get deep booty loved and still be dudes.

by Anonymousreply 4104/07/2013

"They aren't self-loathing, they're other-gay-people-loathing."--Reply 38

Just like those Log Cabin Republig0ys...

"Do they have mussies or not?"--Reply 39

G0ys shave their sphincters and are pre-lubed for my convenience.

by Anonymousreply 4204/07/2013

R42 your point?

by Anonymousreply 4304/07/2013

I used to know someone like this. He was a real nice guy, but so fucked in the head. A lot of the times, I was wondering if it was just an act, as if pretending to be such a challenge he would attract more guys. Of course the exact opposite would happen. In a weird way, I felt sorry for him. He was completely unable to be honest with himself. It must really suck.

by Anonymousreply 4404/07/2013

I'm not the OP but definitely think I'm one of these guys. I've only had a dick in me twice in my life and never got any pleasure out of it. It wasn't that it was too painful to take, but the pressure had me telling him to stop every 5 minutes or so as I had to get up to piss (and I was around 30 at the time so U was not some fossil with an eggplant-sized prostate).

Conversely, I tried fucking guys a couple of times but the idea repulsed me and I never really stayed hard enough to satisfy them.

Now, mutual muscle worship and nipple play for hours with a bj or hj to finish off is something I will never tire of.

I don't care whether other guys love getting plowed in the ass--that's their business--I'm just not one of them. And I would expect the same non-judgement about my sexual preferences.

by Anonymousreply 4504/07/2013

Did he live in San Diego, R44? I knew a guy there who--despite always begging to hook up with me--swore up and down he wasn't gay. I found the whole thing quite humorous so I'd always interrogate him about it whenever we'd chat online. He said he was only going to mess around with guys until the age of 30 in order to "get it out of his system", then he said he was going to marry a woman. Of course that never happened (the marrying a woman part).

by Anonymousreply 4604/07/2013

Such an unf0rtunate name they've ch0sen f0r themselves. H0w d0 they ever expect t0 be taken seri0usly when they have t0 say "with a zer0" every time they pr0n0unce 0r publish their name?

by Anonymousreply 4704/07/2013

R45 Sounds like you just dont care for anal sex. Nothing strange about that. Its not for everybody

R46 No, this was when I was living in Jersey. His act (again, I dont know how much of it was an act how much of it was real) was to play dumb. He would say things like, "I dont understand why this guy keeps talking to me. Hes older than me and we have nothing in common." Or he would go to the sauna at the gym and say, "its so strange. I go in there and its empty. But no sooner do I sit down and all these guys start showing up." I would ask myself, "is he really this stupid?"

by Anonymousreply 4804/07/2013

It is primarily a religious website that does to many gays exactly what it is asking gays not to do to them - judge them harshly. Many on that site consider anal sex to be immoral. They have nothing to do with masculinity and everything to do with rejection of who they are.

by Anonymousreply 4904/07/2013

oy vey

by Anonymousreply 5004/14/2013

And you thought gay Republicans were tedious and tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 5104/14/2013

Leave it to sh1ksas to come up with a term like this.

by Anonymousreply 5204/14/2013

What's a g0y

by Anonymousreply 5304/19/2013

Here is my question after reading these comments...where do gay men who aren't into anal sex fit in?! It seems pretty clear to me that some of y'all think we have intimacy issues or that we are somehow "less evolved" sexually. Put the shoe on the other foot...how would it make YOU feel if you shared our feelings? Maybe the g0ys are coming together because they feel ostracized by gay guys who think anal is the only way to be completely intimate with someone! I'm not saying that because I'm in support of g0ys...I'm saying that because I genuinely think that's part of the issue. I don't care what someone does in the bedroom, but I'll be damned if I'll sit idly by and let someone scoff at me because I'm solely into oral, frot, mutual masturbation etc. We're not in 6th grade and this is not a joke!

by Anonymousreply 5405/04/2013

Idiots, Abound!

by Anonymousreply 5505/04/2013

Obviously insane, probably driven by a single fetishistic queer thing with severe OCD and schizoid tendencies.

What is the big fucking deal about not wanting to fuck? Why is this some sort of game changing revolutionary idea, and how does it differentiate these nuts from other gay guys?

A lot of gay men don't do anal, for all sorts of reasons. And it's not a big deal or some line of demarcation. This "masculine" shit, with the bizarre "zero" fixation, and all the potty talk about asses, is so truly self-loathing.

Fuck these assholes!

by Anonymousreply 5605/04/2013

R56 You're right. They're truly self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 5705/04/2013

I fucked a g0y and he liked it, I lubed his tight ass with my spit. I fucked a g0y just to try it, Hope his dumb wife don't mind it.

He says it's wrong, he leans far right. Don't mean I'm in love tonight. I fucked a g0y and he liked it(he liked it).

by Anonymousreply 5805/04/2013

I consider myself g0y, not gay. I hate anal, and I'm not fond of lip-glossed limp-wristed, scarf-wearing fashionistas. I like real men.

by Anonymousreply 5905/04/2013

you're not g0y, you're a girl.

by Anonymousreply 6005/04/2013

Why is it such a struggle for these guys. If they're genuinely stereotypically masculine (not acting) and still like men, so be it. Many gay men don't conform to every gay stereotype.

I just don't understand they're perceived burden. They talk about this seemingly overwhelming "gay community" that only encompasses all of their feared gay stereotypes. But, it's just not true. The community (or communities) run the gamut and if these were truly just "every day guy" gays (again, not putting on some production), then they'd know that, and they'd be comfortable.

But, they seem to be trying so hard to carve out this area where they're, you know, "gay but not gay". They want to have sex with men, but not be associated with anything "gay." They seem to want to push away from the stereotypes so they can (a) not be seen negatively by others (the straight community), and (b) not think negatively of themselves (since they're SO disgusted by gay stereotypes).

It's so narrow minded and stupid. Seems like G0y is simply "self-loathing" or do you honestly think there's more to it?

by Anonymousreply 6105/04/2013

TBH, I don't think there's more to it.

by Anonymousreply 6205/04/2013

As a g0y, I think there is more to it.

As a very masculine man who is attracted to other very masculine men, I feel as if I don't belong. We are a minority, and like any other minority, must protect our rights.

Here's the thing. I can pass for heterosexual very easily.

by Anonymousreply 6305/04/2013

It's a website for only straight guys to read.

by Anonymousreply 6405/04/2013

No.

by Anonymousreply 6505/04/2013

Haha, you're just a gay in the closet, R63.

by Anonymousreply 6605/04/2013

You are not in the minority R63- most gay men are more masculine than feminine. You're just hung up.

Nothing wrong with not liking to fuck- lots of gay men the same. Relax, have fun with other stuff- relax- I know guys who only fuck and won't suck- so what? Don't be put off by the judges and stay away from the goy thing- another example of misanthropes finding each other due to the Internet- self loathing definitely is at its core.

by Anonymousreply 6705/04/2013

Link, R67?

by Anonymousreply 6905/04/2013

G0y people need a serious mental therapy.

by Anonymousreply 7005/04/2013

It's a paradox. Because a "straight masculine regular guy", the abstraction they mimic, wouldn't give a fuck about gender roles, what others think, what is soft or not soft. He just does whatever the hell he wants, and fuck the world if they don't agree. That's why gOys (oy!) will never get where they want to go. They can't accept themselves first, the way the real deal would.

by Anonymousreply 7105/04/2013

Look at this beautiful love story between two obvious closets. And I say this as someone that doesn't think anal is the best you can get. So sexually, I agree with them to an extent. I don't seek to fuck and be fucked very often. I prefer all the other stuff. But their assertion that it's a proxy cunt is incredibly juvenile, and flies in the face of what we know about prostate massage.

Plus, this talk of hypermasculinity and wrestling seems like a lot of beating around the bush to me, and not much fun.

by Anonymousreply 7205/04/2013

Also, is hilariously similar to the Straight on Straight Gay Action scene in Nathan Barley/

by Anonymousreply 7305/04/2013

"You're a sad and pathetic man. You're a homosexual and you don't want to be, but there's nothing you can do to change it. Not all the prayers to your God, not all the analysis you can buy in all the years you've go left to live. You may one day be able to know a heterosexual life if you want it desperately enough. If you pursue it with the fervor with which you annihilate. But you'll always be homosexual as well. Always, "G0y." Always. Until the day you die."

--Harold, THE BOYS IN THE BAND

by Anonymousreply 7405/04/2013

"Seems like G0y is simply "self-loathing" or do you honestly think there's more to it?"

No, it's a coping mechanism, and a bad one. They're projecting all their fears about themselves and their role in society onto those AWFUL LOATHESOME UNMASCULINE WORTHLESS other gay men, and they're determined to blame others rather than thinking about the real issues.

by Anonymousreply 7505/04/2013

Guys, the G0y website is strictly for straights only. Why waste your thoughts on these confused men?

by Anonymousreply 7605/04/2013

Obviously, being a "gOy" also means you have no basic HTML or web design skills.

And the owner of that hideously-designed site is obviously spewing his contorted illogic all over this one.

by Anonymousreply 7705/04/2013

e

by Anonymousreply 7805/10/2013

this is not even a thing

by Anonymousreply 7905/28/2013

Wait, I still haven't heard an answer to the pronunciation question. Is it pronounced like the Yiddish word for gentile? Or are you supposed to say "G-Zero-Y"?

by Anonymousreply 8005/28/2013

I would like to point out that more than six months after the OP posted this thread this term is STILL not happening (except to describe non-Jews).

by Anonymousreply 8105/28/2013

Butch Dike is to Lipstick Lesbian Flamboyant Male is to....Flamboyant Male.

Because there's no such thing as Masculine Gay Men who like to fuck ass or get fucked? Give me a break!!!

by Anonymousreply 8205/28/2013

Whether it's self-loathing or not, it is loathing other people -- people they identify as gay -- that is certainly homophobia.

Every person should be respected, from the flaming queen (who so often took a lot of shit that many others didn't have to) to the leather daddy.

These guys are welcome to do what they want to do or not do what they don't but the put down of the gay community -- or communities -- is what is so disturbing about this little movement. Homophobic, for sure. No one should be homophobic like that.

by Anonymousreply 8305/28/2013

this is NOT a thing

by Anonymousreply 8406/29/2013

smh

by Anonymousreply 8508/15/2013

h

by Anonymousreply 8609/16/2013

j

by Anonymousreply 8707/17/2014

proof?

by Anonymousreply 8809/21/2014

do they still exist?>