Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Streaker Named "Jacen" Interrupts Arizona-UCLA Game

...and brawl ensues.

by Anonymousreply 2811/09/2012

More than that:

Jacen Lankow, the college student who disguised himself as a ref at Thursday's UCLA-Arizona football game so he could take all them clothes off and give the crowd a nipple and nalgas show while running across the field in what looks like a pair of tight Speedos that a candy striper at the Scientology men's only clinic would wear. The only thing better than a half-streaking twink getting grass skid marks on his bulge from grown men tackling him to the ground like the opening number from a ballet choreographed by John Travolta is what happened after this mess.

After Jacen was taken away, chaos erupted! Bitches went wild! The players started chest bumping each other and it turned into a fight over who saw that sexy piece first. You see what testosterone and a sweet piece of chicken hawk ass does to a ho?

by Anonymousreply 110/23/2011

Would someone translate r1? Barbara Billingsley is dead.

by Anonymousreply 210/23/2011

It's spelt Jason.

by Anonymousreply 410/23/2011

he's hot.

where are the full frontals?

by Anonymousreply 510/23/2011

Hot body, nevertheless.

by Anonymousreply 610/23/2011

R7 - It has nothing to do with us being prudes.

The issue is that there are a LOT of jackasses in the world, and we would have to spend HOURS watching these jackasses act like jackasses for their 30-45 seconds of fame. Then, their idiot friend can upload the video onto Youtube.

by Anonymousreply 810/23/2011

He's an idiot and so are you R7. He blew a play dead and ran around like a dumbass with hundreds of people involved in a game just so he could try out for a reality show. So we're supposed to indulge him like a spoiled child? Ridiculous.

I wouldn't have chosen him to be tackled, but he chose it. He was going to run around until they caught him. I don't see prudishness. I see, stop wasting our time you self involved twit.

He seems to be in the most trouble, not for the underwear, but because he impersonated an official. A felony charge. They can drop it down, but it's a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 1010/23/2011

J'adore r2!

by Anonymousreply 1110/23/2011

Near-Nude Streaker at UCLA-Arizona Game Inspires Confused Players to Brawl

By Dennis Romero Fri., Oct. 21 2011 at 12:45 PM

We give this guy big points for figuring out a way -- Hollywood comedy-flick-style -- of getting on a football field unnoticed in order to perform his big prank:

Taking off most of his clothes and streaking just before halftime at UCLA's game against the University of Arizona in Tucson, a U of A fan ID'd as Jace Lankow dressed as a referee before stripping down to red-and-white underwear and streaking across the field.

All good. Unfortunately ...

... for some reason the ensuing confusion caused by an otherwise properly dressed ref who happened to go nearly nude inspired at least a half-dozen players to scuffle and "brawl."

The Tucson Citizen:

With four seconds remaining in the first half, a man dressed in referee's clothing ran onto the field toward the line of scrimmage blowing a whistle and waving his hands before taking off running and taking off clothes. As play halted to corral and rid of the man, three UCLA players and three Arizona players began to argue at close range without an official noticing.

The benches cleared and ESPN announcer said "mayhem has broken out."

Arizona cornerback Shaquille Richardson and UCLA receiver Taylor Embree were ejected for "scuffling," according to the paper, but more players could be sanctioned as officials look at the "tape."

As for Lankow, he was taken away in cuffs. It's not clear if he'll be charged with suspicion of being a sexy ref.

Arizona beat UCLA, by the way, 48-12.

by Anonymousreply 1210/24/2011

The dumbass announcer in the second brawl video used the non-word "flustrated."

by Anonymousreply 1310/24/2011

They charged him with a felony, which is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 1410/24/2011

He'll look mighty pretty in pink underwear.

by Anonymousreply 1510/24/2011

Seems that he has a nice body, but he is not what I'd consider hot in this interview.

And Jacen says in the interview that the video that starts by showing him pulling off his normal clothing to reveal the refs outfit underneath was shot by his brother in the stands.

by Anonymousreply 1610/24/2011

The biggest crime in that game was UCLA's ineptness. What a shit football program we've become.

by Anonymousreply 1710/24/2011

[quote]he blew a play dead

And the world is still turning? Oh my.

[quote]He seems to be in the most trouble, not for the underwear, but because he impersonated an official. A felony charge.

In what world is it illegal to impersonate a referee, get the fuck out of here. That fake charge will be dropped to trespassing very quietly.

by Anonymousreply 1810/24/2011

It probably will, but they don't want people impersonating officials as part of security in case they're crazies who want to hurt someone.

by Anonymousreply 1910/24/2011

I came a little watching that...

by Anonymousreply 2010/24/2011

Fucking bitch ass motherfucking pigs. Way to smash his head to the ground - yeah, hardcore criminal right there.

by Anonymousreply 2110/24/2011

"near nude"

What? Isn't he wearing briefs? If we were at a swim meet he'd be dressed appropriately.

by Anonymousreply 2210/24/2011

Oooh. I've changed my mind now that I've seen his face. He looks like white trash.

by Anonymousreply 2310/24/2011

by Anonymousreply 2410/24/2011

Were those people on the sidelines filming a Carment Miranda musical?

by Anonymousreply 2510/24/2011

Why did a fight break out? Haha.

by Anonymousreply 2610/24/2011

Hot white trash interrupts game by streaking.

by Anonymousreply 2711/09/2012

Why is streaking not an approved international sport? It's fun and it doesn't involve doping (well, maybe some intoxication to calm down your nerves).

by Anonymousreply 2811/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!