Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Skinny Dudes

I love them. Anyone else a fan of bony guys?

by Anonymousreply 5408/01/2013

Here, here, R1 ! I like a man that LOOKS like a man! A big beefy ass along with a big beefy dick--WOOF! You can keep your "bag of antlers" skinny bois!

by Anonymousreply 210/22/2011

I hugged one of those skinny boys and one of his ribs snap/cracked.

I agree with the last poster. Give me a hunk of a man with big pecs, well defined abs, huge biceps and a thick cock to suck on.

by Anonymousreply 310/22/2011

Bony guys have the biggest boners.

by Anonymousreply 410/22/2011

I like something in the middle, these days. too bony is a turn off, as is too puffy.

I refer to them a muscle twinks - hwp guys who are not necessarily beefy, but have enough substance to them that they aren't waifs.

by Anonymousreply 510/22/2011

No. TOTAL turn off. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 610/22/2011

Well, I'm with OP.

And if the skinny guy is an otter, then I'm over the moon.

Fat, or fit-fat fucks leave me cold,

But if he's got a hairy back, he can just flat fucking forget it -- I ain't into sport fucking with apemen.

That's disgusting, I don't care who you are.

by Anonymousreply 710/22/2011

If you like skinny guys, are you hot for Javy here on DL?

by Anonymousreply 810/22/2011

I watched the sci-fi movie DISTRICT 9 on FX last night. Do Skinny Dude lovers find the aliens in that movie hot? They are very skinny and tall.

by Anonymousreply 910/22/2011

Love, love, love really skinny guys. I'm fat, and look at really skinny guys with a mixture of lust and envy.

by Anonymousreply 1010/22/2011

Why don't you start a thread, "skinny guys presenting their cocks"

by Anonymousreply 1110/22/2011

OH YEAH! HERE'S the beef! !!!! NSFW !!!!

by Anonymousreply 1310/22/2011

no. if a guy has a great face, nice body, but no butt....pass. he needs a big booty for me to think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 1410/22/2011

I was/am a skinny guy who came out in Boston, post-college in the mid- 90s. I met and slept with nice guys of all body types. It was quite a nice adventure. They always wanted me to fuck them and most were glad to reciprocate. And, yeah, my 6 and 1/2 inches seemed to be bigger where they were concerned.

My partner of of ten years a mixed interest in sex. I know that he is probably cheating, but I am happy to have been a slut (safely- no disease) and I dally once in a while.

Sexual boundaries are very fluid for us. It's not like we are never together; he is more than happy to rick my santorum when I ask him. We are still very much in love.

by Anonymousreply 1510/22/2011

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....yum.........skinny guy.

by Anonymousreply 1610/22/2011

It depends. If they're naturally skinny, but they're otherwise healthy and they eat, that's fine. I don't like manorexics.

by Anonymousreply 1710/22/2011

I am so grossed out by this.

by Anonymousreply 1810/22/2011

I agree with most of the guys on here--I need THE BEEF! Nothing beats a well-built, sturdy guy with thick thighs, a burly chest and a beefy ass. If there is a skinny guy that I would do without hesitation, though, it'd be Adam Levine.

by Anonymousreply 1910/22/2011

That was depressing, R16. The guy seemed like a fundamentally good person, but it turns out he died last year. It would appear that after that story ran, he still continued down the path he was on.

by Anonymousreply 2110/22/2011

My ideal man, physically speaking.

by Anonymousreply 2210/22/2011

Not a fan of dudes that are skinny because they smoke. I want to buy them a sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 2310/22/2011

I love the combo of skinny and tall

by Anonymousreply 2410/23/2011

I love skinny-slender but not skinny-bony. It's a fine line. You could see my ex's ribs. That's just too thin. Being too skinny turns parts of the body which should/can be sexy - chest, ass, legs, feet - into liabilities.

by Anonymousreply 2510/23/2011

I've seen gay guys who resemble the old films of the survivors of Nazi concentration camps. Really sad. For a while, such guys would also shave their heads and wear wrap-around sunglasses. I swore they were the little gray aliens with the emaciated bodies and the huge almond eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2610/23/2011

They make me uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 2710/23/2011

I'm a skinny guy and I have advice for others like me.

You don't have to worry that "the gays" at large might not find you sexy as you are. You only need to find one man who really loves you and wants you and is turned on by you, skinny body and all. Such men do exist. It took me a while but I found mine and am happier than ever.

Also, gaining just 7 to 10 more pounds can really help you wear clothes better and not be so sensitive to the cold weather. I only weighed 140 for a long time, now I gained to 150 by lifting weights and being better about not skipping meals. I will lose the weight if I am not careful to maintain it. But it does make me look better and feel better. I am still genetically skinny as hell, but not to the point of "OMG does he have anorexia/cancer/AIDS?" which is what I know some people used to wonder.

Lastly, own it. Wear form-fitting clothes, and walk tall. Don't hide your long skinny body in baggy shapeless "normal sized" clothes. Find brands and stores that are ideal for your body type. Find a tailor if and when you need to. It's worth the cost.

All of this advice applies to genetic "ectomorphs" who are healthy, eat healthy, and have plenty of energy. If you are extremely skinny from an eating disorder or other illness (mental or physical), then get help.

by Anonymousreply 2810/23/2011

We can dance around the subject all day, but I think there's a valid reason why men, especially gay men, aren't usually all that attracted to really skinny guys: AIDS. Even if the guy doesn't have HIV or AIDS, sometimes if he's too skinny my mind automatically goes there.

by Anonymousreply 2910/23/2011

There are certain very skinny guys that I find really attractive. They have to have the right kind of face...high cheek bones and preferably a bit of scruff if not a beard. The very skinny twinks do NOTHING for me. But a skinny pocket gay with a beard and a "walking sex" attitude? They can be very hot indeed!

by Anonymousreply 3010/23/2011

AIDS, meth, crack, or heroin, R29. One of the most beautiful black guys I knew would get Skeletor face whenever he went back to pushing the pipe. His body was ripped and it would shrink down noticeably after a run.

I do associate skinny with boys - privileged boys. I don't do children or young men. I need mental and physical baggage.

by Anonymousreply 3110/23/2011

OP = Crack queen

by Anonymousreply 3210/23/2011

Pics please

by Anonymousreply 3306/24/2013

I cant believe people are only into looks youre missing the whle point of love. Its not the love between two bodies.. . Its the love between 2 souls. Your body eventually gets gross, sofind a soul to fall in love with!

by Anonymousreply 3407/30/2013

r34 = Seeking a ride to Mitchfest

by Anonymousreply 3507/30/2013

They've got humongous cocks! No fat pads.

by Anonymousreply 3607/30/2013

R28 has it right. Healthy skinny guys who dress in clothes that flatter them are hot.

by Anonymousreply 3707/31/2013

fuck no. skinny dudes are gross. so are average and fat guys. fit guys are where it's at!

by Anonymousreply 3807/31/2013

It is all about depth of penetration, and a slender dude with a narrow, flat ass affords an extra inch of maximum penetration for seeding.

by Anonymousreply 3907/31/2013

eew at no-ass men! do not want! would not fuck!

by Anonymousreply 4007/31/2013

Thank God there's Europe to provide some relief from Amurka's cheeseburger fatties.

by Anonymousreply 4107/31/2013

Ixnay on the skinnies. LOVE a man that looka like a man--wide chest, beefy ass, thick thighs.I don't want to play the xylophone with your ribs, boo.

by Anonymousreply 4207/31/2013

A man should have some chest, arms, ass, thighs and calves on him. More ass the better. Do your best to get there. I can't go for some rickety chest and Auschwitz abs model.

Some boy out here who calls himself a world class 10 on some thread says that he is mistaken for an A&F model? They can't even sell clothes. Who wants to fuck that? Might as well pump paper.

Give me a phat ass.

by Anonymousreply 4308/01/2013

Are all the threads here wanting fit-fat men

by Anonymousreply 4408/01/2013

Are all the threads here wanting fit-fat men and men who twenty years ago would have been classed as overweight to obese indicative of the fact that gay America has joined the rest of waddling Walmarties, or is this a wildly skewed sampling, and the majority of gay America still wants people of healthy weight?

by Anonymousreply 4508/01/2013

What is this overmuscled + fat ass obsession the prissy types have? I swear it's almost a 100% predictor. It's always the older fem guys who are into it (which is of course why you get this on DL).

by Anonymousreply 4608/01/2013

Make no mistake, when the word "skinny" is used on datalounge, they're talking about a normal-bodied person.

by Anonymousreply 4708/01/2013

Hey babe, I am far from prissy and a fit and muscular guy myself. I expect ass on a guy. I am sweet too.

Fit fat is a new age fag word. Skinny has always been skinny. Only now is it a goal.

The body vogue of being extremely lean comes mostly from men 35 and up who thing that food and sex and drugs are bad, and that it is best to be skinny if they can't be young or get laid. Young guys like real men, I assure you. Real men like other real men, or at least some quality ass on a boy.

Proportional musculature never goes out of style. Why have baby plasticene pecs with no ass or legs or biceps? Who wants a third of a mesomorph when they can have it all?

Genetically thin men are fine. They seldom like being that way, but they know they have admirers.

by Anonymousreply 4808/01/2013

hot looking skinny guys: Edward Norton & Tommy Lee hot looking beefy guys: ?

by Anonymousreply 4908/01/2013

you forgot about me!

by Anonymousreply 5008/01/2013

I agree with r46. r48 is probably effeminite. Anyone who starts in with the "real men" silliness and gushes on about distorted bodies and describes a normal ass as "no ass" is coming from a warped perspective. In my experience , these types almost always have the fem accent and have weird ideas about gender.

by Anonymousreply 5108/01/2013

Jay Baruchel, too skinny, or fuckable?

He shows his ass in that movie "she's out of my league", too.

by Anonymousreply 5208/01/2013

Normal ass means skinny flat white ass to you.

I think you should look around.

Italians, latinos, asians, african-americans, eastern europeans, indigenous people and even some skinny white men have ass. I am a top and not into gender roles. I am the boss. I fuck. A good ass is required. It will never change. You are not evolved or political or realistic in your statements.

You are a bottom with no ass. I won't fuck you but I will help you.

Eat some carbs, do one hundred squats, lunges and ballet bar exercises daily and you can make something better out of it. Regular beatings can round up a butt too.

I can still be your friend r51. You seem nice.

by Anonymousreply 5308/01/2013

I've slept with a couple of really thin guys, and it didn't do much for me, even though they are easier to throw around in bed.

by Anonymousreply 5408/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!