Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do I have so much anger?

I have terrible anger within me. It's probably because I never got my needs met. I should read the Drama of the Gifted Child.

by Anonymousreply 2301/28/2013

Are you ugly?

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2011

Bitch, please. Just invade a Denny's and go wild.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2011

MHB, you can't just take your meds when you remember. You need to take them every single day or they won't work. Let's put some alerts on your cell phone as a reminder, okay?

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2011

I don't understand the question? Im fabulous, rich and beautifl. What does this "anger" word mean?

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2011

When you find out,let me know!

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2011

Got nothing on your anger, OP, but would like to know why you want to read Drama of the Gifted Child. Why has that become the thing? I know, I should Google it. Guess I don't really want to know because I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to get out of it. Apparently I'm too stupid to overcome my issues.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2011

Don't worry so much.

You're just an asshole, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2011

Are you petulant, OP?

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2011

we're alike OP, I take care of it by taping a picture of the one I hate to a punching bag at the gym, don't forget to wrap your knuckles and have lots of fun

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2011

Is it because your fat ugly unwanted ass was adopted, OP? Because then you could be boring us about being Re-Gifted.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2011

Maybe you just need to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2011

Bish please

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2011

You should be angry. You should be revolting against our evil society.

by Anonymousreply 1310/14/2011

It's in you because you don't let it out.

by Anonymousreply 1410/14/2011

Read "For Your Own Good" first. Once your eyes have been opened you'll really be furious. Also by Alice Miller, and just excellent.

by Anonymousreply 1510/14/2011

If we examine how anger or hateful thoughts arise in us, we will find that, generally speaking, they arise when we feel hurt, when we feel that we have been unfairly treated by someone against our expectations.

These are the immediate consequences of hatred. It brings about a very ugly, unpleasant physical transformation of the individual. In addition, when such intense anger and hatred arise, it makes the best part of our brain, which is the ability to judge between right and wrong and assess long-term and short-term consequences, become totally inoperable. It can no longer function. It is almost as if the person had become crazy. These are the negative effects of generating anger and hatred. When we think about these negative and destructive effects of anger and hatred, we realize that it is necessary to distance ourselves from such emotional explosions. Insofar as the destructive effects of anger and hateful thoughts are concerned, one cannot get protection from wealth; even if one is a millionaire, one is subject to these destructive effects of anger and hatred. Nor can education guarantee that one will be protected from these effects. Similarly, the law cannot guarantee protection. Even nuclear weapons, no matter how sophisticated the defense system may be, cannot give one protection or defend one from these effects. The only factor that can give refuge or protection from the destructive effects of anger and hatred is the practice of tolerance and patience."

by Anonymousreply 1601/28/2013

Velvet Rage.

by Anonymousreply 1701/28/2013

There are SO many gifted people inDatalounge...

by Anonymousreply 1801/28/2013

Is it because your less gifted sister is doing so much better than you in real life?

by Anonymousreply 1901/28/2013

Spoken like a spoiled little brat R16.

by Anonymousreply 2001/28/2013

Anyway, the answer is right in front of you. She's pretty.

by Anonymousreply 2101/28/2013

People who are filled with anger are toxic, because sooner or later the anger will come out in a totally inappropriate setting.

I don't give a fuck what you've been through, angry person, I will avoid you because I don't want to be around when you lash out at some innocent person.

by Anonymousreply 2201/28/2013

maybe you were born too soon and started too late?

by Anonymousreply 2301/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.