Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taylor Lautner: I'm straight.

GQ Australia asks Taylor Lautner about his sexuality:

[My publicist] Liz [Mahoney] says I don't talk about my personal life," he told the magazine when asked about a rumoured split from his Abduction costar Lily Collins.

Undeterred, GQ turned their attention to the rumour that the owner of People's fourth ‘most amazing body' prefers Team Edward to Team Women -- a rumour that began when Lautner was spotted dining with gay Hollywood magnates Gus Van Sant and Dustin Lance Black.

"No, definitely not," Hollywood's highest paid teen said when asked whether either Van Sant or Black made a pass. "I think they know I'm straight. But they're great guys. They're a lot of fun." Adding rather blandly: "It's not a coincidence that there was a writer, a director and an actor at dinner."

by Anonymousreply 25808/29/2013

Guess he is lying about his sexuality afterall.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2011

Isn't that cute, he called himself an actor.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2011

No one under 40 is going to admit being gay in Hollywood. Ask all you want, but the Zac Efron's, Joe Jonases and Taylor Lautners are not going to screw up their career by coming out.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2011

God why do they all do this???

First comes: "I don't talk about my personal life"

Then comes: "I'm not Gay"

Then many, many years later comes: I am happy to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man."

Why can't people see that the third stage is inevitable for MANY of these so called teen hearthrobs?

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2011

"I think they know I'm straight."

Do they?

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2011

Which one at the table was the "actor?"

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2011

His third publicist in the last year? The first two fired him. This one seems pretty clumsy.

He's been acting bratty and entitled, has a box office flop, and now this amateurish PR? He's done.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2011

I love R7. And there goes the "Taylor never claimed to be straight" thing. This is the first time I'm aware of that instead of avoiding the question he actually has claimed to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2011

mind you, he's not saying that they're correct in that assumption.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2011

I'd be anything the writer wanted to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2011

Perhaps, R10, but the implication of his statement is that he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2011

He just got tongue-tied. He meant "They know I think I'm straight."

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2011

We have a winner at r8!

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2011

Well there you have it. Straight from the man himself. Why would he lie?

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2011

He wouldn't!

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2011

Fhut a wag!

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2011

I don't think Taylor has ever seen a naked woman. He looked absolutely horrified on Tara's show a couple years ago when she gave him a pair of women's underwear.

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2011

He says he straight. There is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 1910/12/2011

R3

No actor up 40 is going to admit he's gay either.

Look at George Eads from CSI. At the Logies red carpet in Australia, they asked him if he was gay and he said "No".

They also asked him if he was single and he said "Yes". Later, in another interview, he backpedaled and said he had a "girlfriend".

George Eads married his beard in June.

by Anonymousreply 2010/12/2011

Lying. So easy, even a caveman can do it.

by Anonymousreply 2110/12/2011

Even dead people know he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2210/12/2011

Hollywood wants its leading heartthrobs pretend to be straight when they want to have even a shot at scoring big (leading) roles in action or romcom blockbuster movies. He's playing their game to have a career (or what's left of it).

I can relate to that. Remember the recent article that openly gay people have less of a chance to get hired than straight or closeted ones?

Nobody is willing to sacrifice his or her potential sky rocketing career to help a community which doesn't seem to support their own or how we call it: "the greater good".

by Anonymousreply 2310/12/2011

R22, his parents could come onto the Montel Williams show and ask Sylvia Browne about his whereabouts, and she'd tell them about how he could be found at the Playboy mansion, living it up with the bimbos.

by Anonymousreply 2410/12/2011

R23...fuck off and die. Actors can get work in a variety of venues. They're not worried about their CAREERS/working, they're worried about not making millions. It's called GREED. you self-loathers really are the worse. It's one thing for this greedy little fucker to lie; it's another thing for an asshole like you to justify it.

by Anonymousreply 2510/12/2011

[quote]Which one at the table was the "actor?"

Taylor was acting straight.

by Anonymousreply 2610/12/2011

He's straight gay

by Anonymousreply 2710/12/2011

LOL. Sure Taylor. I'm a woman and I think he's as attractive and sexy as an eggplant but then I'm not 12.

by Anonymousreply 2810/12/2011

Well in his defense, the ballet studio scene really WAS amazing.

by Anonymousreply 2910/12/2011

Big wheel keep on turnin'

Sad Mary, keep on squirmin.'

Beardin'!

Beardin'!

Beardin' on the carpet!

by Anonymousreply 3010/12/2011

r25 I don't think r23 was "justifying" anything, he was just describing a sad reality. Faced with the potential of making tens of millions of $ and getting the best roles out there, most people would have little problem choosing. Hell, these people lie about so many things like their past, their feelings, their infidelities and addictions or even being pregnant so why wouldn't they lie about sexual orientation?

by Anonymousreply 3110/12/2011

Posters in this thread are trying way too hard to make W&W. Ain't gonna happen, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 3210/12/2011

He probably oinks during sex.

by Anonymousreply 3310/12/2011

So...Taylor Lautner has now officially become a Scientologist.

All Hail L. Ron Hubbard!

by Anonymousreply 3410/12/2011

Well that's your problem, Blanche...you think too much!

by Anonymousreply 3510/12/2011

R31...it's still not an excuse, hon. He sucks...the end.

by Anonymousreply 3610/12/2011

r25

But is he really an actor? He hasn't demonstrated much ability in that department.

He's a pin-up and he's trading on his looks/abs/whatever. I can totally see why he'd beard/closet himself.

I think it's sad if that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 3710/12/2011

R25, you're hating the player at R23 -- hate the game.

There's nothing that R23 says that isn't correct.

I don't like it either, but it's the way things are right now.

Taylor being an actor is debatable, but he sure ain't no activist.

by Anonymousreply 3810/12/2011

He's this generation's Tab Hunter, except Tab Hunter actually had some talent and smarts. Lautner is a blank slate.

by Anonymousreply 3910/12/2011

Everyone is an actor when compared to Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 4010/12/2011

r25, you just hate him 'cause he's pretty and makes more money than you.*lol*

No, but seriously. Some people choose the easy way while others choose the hard way like in that Hercules tale. Life's too precious to focus on other people's decisions that don't please you. It is such a waste of time and energy.

by Anonymousreply 4110/12/2011

R39, plus he was discernibly human.

by Anonymousreply 4210/12/2011

[quote]Taylor Lautner: I'm straight.

He said, with a dick in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 4310/12/2011

So the moive roles are running out and Taylor is beefing up his closet. A very common PR move. The Hobbits all did the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 4410/12/2011

Oh, I don't have a closet, R44. It's a man cave.

by Anonymousreply 4510/12/2011

The ballet studio scene is AMAZING.

by Anonymousreply 4610/12/2011

Getting spit-roasted and dp'ed by Gus Van Sant and Dustin Lance Black was AMAZING.

by Anonymousreply 4710/12/2011

He's Hollywood's highest pain teen actor?

What. The. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4810/12/2011

LOL R29.

Why exactly do we think he's gay? Yes, I saw the interview with the purse falling out of his mouth, but is there other info that would lead us to that conclusion?

I'm not claiming he isn't, just trying to understand why so many people are certain he is.

by Anonymousreply 4910/12/2011

How did the rumours about Taylor and Bryan start? Taylor is too old and too buff for Bryan. Bryan likes them to look a 'certain' way, Tay Tay does not fit the bill.

by Anonymousreply 5010/12/2011

Which actors would exemplify Bryan's type, r50?

by Anonymousreply 5110/12/2011

Logan Lerman is too old, but he has the look that Bryan likes. Baby face, thin, kind of ackward, but cute.

by Anonymousreply 5210/12/2011

I'm so fuckin' hetero it hurts!

by Anonymousreply 5310/12/2011

Well I hope Mr. out-and-proud Dustin Lance Black does nothing to further this little shit's career. Ditto Gus Van Sant.

by Anonymousreply 5410/12/2011

Who are you kidding, r54? If they think they can make some money, they'll do whatever with whomever.

by Anonymousreply 5510/12/2011

Except R55 that his reviews have been horrible. Check out the reviews for Abduction.

He'd better give good head.

by Anonymousreply 5610/12/2011

... and I know how to get all of the good roles. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 5710/12/2011

And p.s. R54, I said I HOPE they don't help him. I didn't say they wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 5810/12/2011

OMG!!! OMG!!! Did somebody mention Logan Lerman??? MEOW!!!

Of course, that is straight me acting as if I were a gay guy or a fangurl. But I am straight of course.

by Anonymousreply 5910/12/2011

Taylor is straight.

Straight for the next man!

by Anonymousreply 6010/12/2011

Tell me more about this "penetrative vaginal sex". I would like to know what I'm talking about when I address the fans.

by Anonymousreply 6110/12/2011

[quote]"the ballet studio scene really WAS amazing!!!".

by Anonymousreply 6210/12/2011

No one here know Tay tay, he probably is gay but if he wants to say he's straight, that's his life. No one can expect an actor who could potentially make millions to come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 6310/12/2011

So Taylor says he's straight. Big shock.

We all knew that was coming eventually. And seriously, is he any worse than the others? I'm frankly surprised no one ever says a word about Ryan Seacrest and his "romance" with Barbie, aka Julianne Hough. Or maybe it's so laughable no one can muster up enough outrage to care.

by Anonymousreply 6410/12/2011

Is Julianne still a good virgin Mormon girl? Didn't she say she'd stay that way until she gets married?

by Anonymousreply 6510/12/2011

Sassy Magazine: "Taylor Lautner, what are you looking for in a woman?"

TayTay: "It's all about the personality. It's what's inside that really counts. And bodacious tatas. And a long thin neck with a big head on top. Oh, and shoes. She must have bitchin' taste in shoes."

by Anonymousreply 6610/12/2011

"he probably is gay but if he wants to say he's straight, that's his life."

He can lie if he wants but we have the right to call him out on it!

by Anonymousreply 6710/12/2011

[quote]Logan Lerman is too old, but he has the look that Bryan likes. Baby face, thin, kind of ackward, but cute

He's 19 years old!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6810/12/2011

by Anonymousreply 6910/12/2011

Is this comment recorded? Because somebody should make a youtube video that juxtaposes the "I'm straight" comment with his "The ballet studio scene is AMAZING" comment, and have them both repeated back to back about 100 times.

And then spam it on the sites his female fanbase goes to.

by Anonymousreply 7010/12/2011

Ok, I know we love our gay gossip here, but aside from 1) a business meeting with noted homosexualists Dustin Lance Black and Gus van Sant, and 2) a teenage interview where he got a little high-pitched, we have NO evidence he's gay.

I think it's cool to speculate, and we should, and we should share all pieces of gossip, however unreliable. But a little unfair to call the kid a liar unless you've fucked him or know someone who has.

by Anonymousreply 7110/12/2011

R71 - Lautner's fake girlfriends are evidence he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 7210/12/2011

"Lautner's fake girlfriends are evidence he's gay."

Explain.

by Anonymousreply 7310/12/2011

sure gaylor..i mean, taylor..

by Anonymousreply 7410/12/2011

Hit it, Aunt Bunny

by Anonymousreply 7510/12/2011

"But a little unfair to call the kid a liar unless you've fucked him or know someone who has."

It's a little unfair to call the kid straight unless you've fucked him or know a woman who has!

by Anonymousreply 7610/12/2011

Are there reasons other than going for dinner with Dustin Lance Black and Gus Van Sant and giving off a gay-ish vibe that people are convinced he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 7710/12/2011

December 29th 2009

Tonight when the Twitwards are flossing their vaginas with the Jacob Black fleece throws they got for Christmas, it will be much more gratifying because Taylor Lautner is SINGLE! I think a thousand cherries just spontaneously popped.

UsWeekly reports that the 3-month-long love affair between 17-year-old Taylor Lautner and 20-year-old Taylor Swift has come to an end. A source said that Girl Taylor wasn't really getting the shakes in her loins whenever Boy Taylor came around. The source added, "He liked her more than she liked him. He went everywhere he could to see her, but she didn't travel much to see him. It wasn't really developing into anything, and wasn't going to, so they decided they were better as friends. There was no chemistry, and it felt contrived."

Hm. Maybe it felt contrived, because both of them had their publicists screaming in their ears, "HOLD HER HAND! KISS HIS CHEEK! PASS HIM THAT NOTE IN HOMEROOM! TOUCH HER BOOBY!" Yes, both of their publicists sound like Kanye (ironic, eh).

But seriously, this is all kinds of hilarious. There's millions of girls who would sell their entire family for just one of Boy Taylor's nose hairs. And Girl Taylor rolls her eyes whenever Boy Taylor's name pops up on her cell phone. HAHAHA. Maybe Girl Taylor just wasn't into Boy Taylor trying to toss her salad while calling her "Edward." Hey, just let me have my fantasies!

by Anonymousreply 7810/12/2011

You know, I told people I was straight when I was Taylor's age too and I bet I was about as convincing. I'll give him a pass for his youth but I don't believe for a second he doesn't truly want dick.

I actually watched "Abduction" and he had absolutely zero chemistry with Lily Collins. But he had two scenes with Denzel Whitaker as his best friend where I actually felt some sexual tension coming from Tay Tay. It would have been a much more interesting movie if they'd hooked those two up instead.

by Anonymousreply 7910/12/2011

This is pathetic but not surprising.

I wonder if there's an actual project Van Sant and Black are working on for Tay Tay?

There's got to be a biopic could we come up with for a straight actor of Taylor's caliber.

Maybe...

"My Own Private Workout: The Richard Simmons Story" penned by Oscar Winner Dustin Lance Black

by Anonymousreply 8010/12/2011

Taylor talks as if he's just met Singer. Not so. He's also attended at least one of Singer's 'parties'. And everyone in Hollywood knows about Ms Singer's party favors.

by Anonymousreply 8110/12/2011

Lautner is totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 8210/12/2011

R81, are you saying that Taylor is minimizing the amount of times he's met Singer?

by Anonymousreply 8310/13/2011

Well, he's never sucked MY dick!

by Anonymousreply 8410/13/2011

R81, he's also driven Singer's cars around, Singer went to his premiere and party, plus he's gushed about Tay in the press to an embarrassing degree, talking about how they're such good friends and how he reaalllly wanted Tay to be in the X-men movie.

by Anonymousreply 8510/13/2011

It's a pathetic life when someone obviously gay still denies it at this day and age. I wonder how he sleeps at night with a naked guy on his bed! Hardly...lol.

by Anonymousreply 8610/13/2011

R47, I think the only thing GVS and DLB would ever spit roast would be a double-sided dildo.

by Anonymousreply 8710/13/2011

R54, Taylor Lautner is so blank, he's perfect for a Gus Van Sant film. Just put him next to a garbage dumpster, stick a needle in his arm and you're there.

by Anonymousreply 8810/13/2011

If Miss Hugh Jackman gets a pass for prancing around with his wedding ring and stories about sexing up his "wife," Taylor can say whatever he'd like.

by Anonymousreply 8910/13/2011

Fair point, R89. And there's nothing wrong with having fun with this. In truth, gay boys make the best teen heartthrobs because teenage girls are not gay men - they don't see a cute guy and immediately think, "If he has a friend, I would offer my hole for double-anal." They see a cute guy and just want to have warm and fuzzy romantic notions about holding hands or him holding doors open for her, etc. It's why non-threatening, soft guys like Lautner and Pattinson become teen heartthrobs - and why the more hardbodied types like Kellan Lutz develop gay followings rather than teen girls. And why the horny teens who really want to stick their pencil dicks into something appear in Judd Apatow movies.

But those humorless enough to take serious aim at someone like Lautner really need to recognise/consider the societal issues here. Ask yourself, "Why can't Taylor Lautner say he's gay?" That's the real problem, the real societal ill. Or "Why does Taylor Lautner have to be straight?" If it's about individual heroism then on that count we're all pretty weak.

by Anonymousreply 9010/13/2011

And I'm the Batman.

by Anonymousreply 9110/13/2011

Two thoughts:

First, to [R90], I don't know what you mean by the phrase "we're all pretty weak." I'm personally not a fan of Jackman (for whom there are major red flags) or Lautner (who for all I know is just a femme straight kid, despite the bearding and otherwise bad acting abilities). But I just find the need to announce "straightness" tiresome, and offensive, if they are gay.

A lot of us have done a lot of work for gay rights, from protesting, to fundraising, to lawyering, and Taylor Lautner is not even on my list of "heroes" we need. Ditto Jackman. I just think it's pathetic.

One postscript...

I've been following Matt Doyle, a very minor celebrity but successful young performer who is out. He's cute, not gorgeous, but has an amazing voice. It's SCARY how many teen girls he has stalking him, in love with him, crooning over him. And probably more than a few boys, too.

Young fans will fall for anything and are not deterred by the disclosure that a guy is gay or bi. Hollywood is out of it.

by Anonymousreply 9210/13/2011

Taylor Lautner: I'm straight. Of course you are, dear.

by Anonymousreply 9310/13/2011

OK, how many of you queens so ready to trash Lautner (assuming for the sake of the argument that he's gay) said you were straight at his age, whether you believed it or not?

by Anonymousreply 9410/13/2011

I loved the scene in Abduction with Taylor and Jason Isaacs wrestling around and "play fighting" Tee Hee

Jason could have easily flipped lil Tay on his stomach and....I'll let you all finish the rest.

by Anonymousreply 9510/13/2011

I guess this means Rob can't come out yet, either.

by Anonymousreply 9610/13/2011

Sad and deeply embarrassing at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 9710/13/2011

What is the deal with Taylor and Bryan Singer? Did they fuck or is Bryan just showing him how to be an A-gay?

by Anonymousreply 9810/13/2011

Taylor could still be a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 9910/13/2011

Why is this even worth discussing? How is there anything remotely interesting about this unintelligent, tard faced, non talent who stars in a grade F Hollywood movie series made for especially dumb young people? Why is he constantly discussed on here? Why the complete interest in everything awful that comes down the line in Hollywood? You people have zero standards.

by Anonymousreply 10010/13/2011

R100 has obviously not seen Taylor without his shirt on. The boy has the hottest chest for someone so young in Hollywood. And I watched the TWILIGHT MOVIES and sort of liked them in a fantasy dirty-pleasure kind of way (although I think Colton Haynes would have been a much hotter vampire than the guy with uncontrollable hair).

I don't care, however, whether Taylor is gay. However, there may be a lot of guys Taylor's age posting on DL, and so they are interested.

I agree that to admit you are gay at Taylor's age would be career suicide. All the teens would ge "ewwwwwww" or "what a waste" or "he's going to hell". YOu know how stupid Americans are. They never cease to amaze!

The poor guy really has to stay closeted until he becomes a big star, although I am not sure that is possible. He may really be a flash in the pan. His movie ABDUCTION was rated 4% on Rotten Tomatoes and that is about as low as they go. He has such a gay voice, and I wonder if he will grow out of it. Right now it is acceptable, but in 10 years if he talks with that high gay accent, what kind of career will he have?

by Anonymousreply 10110/13/2011

Its' ridiculous to think or that he thinks he even has a career trajectory that would be somehow debilitated by him coming out. Bahahah!

by Anonymousreply 10210/13/2011

He comes across as blandly pleasant in interview and no more or less 'umm, like, uhh' than any other young-of-the-moment Hollywood actor.

He's no Morgan Freeman that's for sure. Get back to me when he's had half the career some of these stalwarts have had.

If he is closeted it'll be yet another long, difficult and lonely road though.

by Anonymousreply 10310/13/2011

I can't take Taylor Lautner seriously now because he wasn't honest. I have never seen any of his movies, but now I won't. I'll be thinking the whole time "I'm straight". I just can't support dishonesty. Sorry. :(

by Anonymousreply 10410/13/2011

Public images are always fake. Even regular people build a facade like being rich when in reality they are up to their eye balls in dept.

We pretend to be someone or something else in order to be liked, accepted, get the job, get the approval, get our way, etc. We lie and we cheat and as a result lose our dignity, self worth, part of our identity etc. We have to deal with the emotional stress issue in private (usually alone or the lucky ones having a shrink or two) while smiling in public like nothing is bothering us. Then at one point we crack and the public outburst and humiliation is there for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 10510/13/2011

I'm reserving judgement. The kid has been in the public eye since his early teens. Maybe he hasn't even had a gay experience. I certainly hadn't at 19. I do think he's gay, but quite possibly he isn't even out to himself yet.

by Anonymousreply 10610/13/2011

[quote]Maybe he hasn't even had a gay experience.

Yeah, all he and Singer did in the past was geeking out while reading comics as Michael Jackson did with his underage sleep over buddies. No hanky panky going on there

by Anonymousreply 10710/13/2011

He attended parties at Singer's place. We know the crazy shit that goes on during those parties. He is not some innocent flower.

by Anonymousreply 10810/13/2011

Taylor Lautner is a straight as all the other action stars: Hugh Jackman, Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel...WAIT!

What I meant was is that he is as straight as other hearthtrobs like Zac Efron, Joe Jonas, and...WAIT!!

What I really meant was is that he is as straight as the movie stars from the 50's like Rock Hudson, Cary Grant, James Dean and... WAIT!!!

Oh dear...

by Anonymousreply 10910/13/2011

Well, not having been there I wouldn't know. Maybe Singer did take advantage, maybe Lautner freaked, who knows? All I am saying is that it is possible at 19 that he is not out to himself, for whatever reason. Happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11010/13/2011

The boy could not NOT be gay. His parents may need to tell him.

by Anonymousreply 11110/13/2011

I wonder if he and Kellan Lutz have had sex?

by Anonymousreply 11210/13/2011

Straight. Straight to what?

by Anonymousreply 11310/13/2011

The ballet scene is AMAZING!

by Anonymousreply 11410/13/2011

[R113] Straight to video at the rate his career is going. Abduction was a huge fiaso!

by Anonymousreply 11510/13/2011

will Taylor have to show his ass in his next movie in order to increase sales?

by Anonymousreply 11610/13/2011

[quote]will Taylor have to show his ass in his next movie in order to increase sales

Works for me.

by Anonymousreply 11710/13/2011

This one is not even debatable. Taylor Lautner looks and acts gayer than the guys in the party photos in the back of Next Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 11810/13/2011

R112, I, too, am convinced that Kellan likes the salami as well.

by Anonymousreply 11910/13/2011

Lautner and Stewart are only two people from the Twilight cast I am convinced are gay. I have my suspicions about Kellan but there aren't really strong rumors or evidence that I am aware of.

by Anonymousreply 12010/13/2011

Need more proof, R120?

by Anonymousreply 12110/13/2011

go to the 3:30 minute mark in this interview with Antonio Sabato and you will see Kellan twitch his legs and get nervous when he's asked if he has a girlfriend:

by Anonymousreply 12210/13/2011

Assume you have a co-worker.

Someone walks up to your co-worker and says to him, "I hear your mother is Mexican," and your co-worker said "Actually, no, that's not true. I have a lot of Mexican friends, but we aren't of Mexican descent."

Then, the questioner walks away and you can hear him sniggered behind your co-worker's back that he is a LIAR and RACIST against Mexicans.

Wouldn't that seem a bit ... unfair. Whether or not the co-worker is, in fact, Mexican?

by Anonymousreply 12310/13/2011

r123, what is your point? It's obvious that he is gay, even straight people are catching on to him.

by Anonymousreply 12410/13/2011

Maybe he does not yet fully understand he is gay? That happens with the young people sometimes. Couple that with how closeted Hollywood is and you have a recipe for disaster for this fellow.

Sounded so much like my granny right then, y'all. Sorry for that.

by Anonymousreply 12510/13/2011

I don't know what R123 is talking about

by Anonymousreply 12610/13/2011

If it wasn't for DL... I wouldn't even think Taylor was gay.

by Anonymousreply 12710/14/2011

Then you need your gaydar fixed, R127

by Anonymousreply 12810/14/2011

Look, apart from the Bryan Singer parties, the first warning sign for Taylor is line 1 from the OP - Taylor has been told by his publicist not to talk about his personal life.

Straight celebs are never told that by publicists, and even more to the point, it's odd since he's been set up with co-stars - twice now. Even Taylor Swift couldn't make it work.

There are a lot of red flags about this "kid", and it reads to me, as it does others, like a setup to rebut the pics of him hanging out with gay men.

by Anonymousreply 12910/14/2011

Taylor eats pussy!

by Anonymousreply 13010/14/2011

link please, R130

by Anonymousreply 13110/14/2011

WTF is up with the replies in this thread.. making excuses for this closet case, saying he doesn't know he's gay yet, REALLY?!?! then why the fuck does he attend a Singer party.. come one now. Don't be this blind. He knows, he's just hiding in the closet like all of the the other teen heartthrobs. It's called protecting his career. And he will probably play straight until he's about 40 and a has been, then MAYBE he'll come out.

by Anonymousreply 13210/14/2011

I think his career will be over long before 40. Probably before he's 30 in fact.

by Anonymousreply 13310/14/2011

Some of you must know Bryan Singer or Dustin Lance Black...you need to get them drunk and ask them for details about Taylor!

by Anonymousreply 13410/14/2011

His career is over the minute the body starts to go.

by Anonymousreply 13510/14/2011

Well we know that Dustin likes barebacking . . . I wonder if he's managed to get Taylor to try it?

by Anonymousreply 13610/14/2011

Damn, I had the biggest crush on Tay back in high school. I was a sophomore, and that was at the height of all that Twilight bullshit. Thought he was straight and actually believed his relationship with Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 13710/14/2011

[quote]Taylor has been told by his publicist not to talk about his personal life. Straight celebs are never told that by publicists

Rubbish. There are hundred of straight celebrities who never talk about their private lives and refuse to answer questions about them. Michael Gambon is the obvious example but the vast majority of well known UK actors don't and go out of their way not to be photographed with family - leading to lawsuits against papers to stop pap pics of children being printed.

by Anonymousreply 13810/14/2011

There's a difference between credible actors who can pull this private mystery image off and matinee idols who are popular because of their looks and appeal to the mainstream population which is difficult to please as a group since some are gay friendly, others are not, some are Christians, some are not, some have family values, some have not, etc.

by Anonymousreply 13910/14/2011

Wow, R138, are you trying to prove the British are just as stupid as you?

There's a big difference from being TOLD BY YOUR PUBLICIST not to discuss you personal life and choosing not to talk about it.

There are many actors in Britain and the US who choose to keep a low profile, but we're talking here about people who are told by their publicists not to do it, who are set up on dates with co-stars to feed gossip magazines, and then of course to do interviews about how "not gay" you are.

"Rubbish" indeed.

What century do you live in?

by Anonymousreply 14010/14/2011

The ones who defend Taylor's "heterosexuality" are a scary group.

by Anonymousreply 14110/14/2011

Was there as much contempt to be thought of as Jewish at one point in time as it is to be thought of as gay by today's standards?

by Anonymousreply 14210/14/2011

Oh please, "I was told by ..." is a lame excuse to not do something or talk about something you don't want to and put blame on somebody else in a "I would if I could, but I can't" way.

by Anonymousreply 14310/14/2011

I think Dustin's script needs to include a scene of some hot guy licking Taylor's abs.

It's not gratuitous, it's art!!

by Anonymousreply 14410/14/2011

'Taylor talks as if he's just met Singer. Not so. He's also attended at least one of Singer's 'parties'. And everyone in Hollywood knows about Ms Singer's party favors.

[see offsite link on www.showbizspy.com]'

The GQ question also implies that he just met GVS and DLB for the first time or something. That's not true. Those are his boys, he hangs around with those guys. I don't even think they are working on a movie together or anything.

by Anonymousreply 14510/14/2011

"The GQ question also implies that he just met GVS and DLB for the first time or something. That's not true. Those are his boys, he hangs around with those guys. I don't even think they are working on a movie together or anything."

I wish the "mainstream" media would call him out on his lies

by Anonymousreply 14610/14/2011

Isn't GQ's editor-in-chief gay?

by Anonymousreply 14710/14/2011

R132 is right that it's unlikely a guy Taylor's age doesn't know what his sexuality is. He is 19 (almost 20), not 12.

by Anonymousreply 14810/14/2011

Im not saying that its the case with Lautner but its so narrow-minded to generalize and say that every 19 or 20 year old is in touch with and aware of their sexuality. Many many people continue to discover and explore their sexuality over there whole young adulthood into middle age, especially in our society where same sex feelings are often discouraged by family, church etc, and young people have repressed feelings and confusion. Its exteremely possible for someone to be gay or bi or open , and just not realize or have come to terms with it yet.

by Anonymousreply 14910/14/2011

Taylor does come from a very Christian home, so perhaps he feels he can't come out to his family.

by Anonymousreply 15010/14/2011

[quote]It's called protecting his career. And he will probably play straight until he's about 40 and a has been, then MAYBE he'll come out.[/quote]

...or not...

by Anonymousreply 15110/14/2011

Journalists are lousy at asking questions. As others have pointed out on this thread, this may not the first time he met those guys. He's also reported to have attended Singer parties. He should have asked seemingly-innocuous questions about his friendship with them, what they're working on, how often he met them, where they hung out and let it build to the final are you gay question. It will be difficult for him to simply say directors and writers meet with actors when you've built up a pattern of him hanging out with gay people.

by Anonymousreply 15210/14/2011

They should also ask him why he pings to high heavens in the "Ballet Scene is Amazing" video clip.

by Anonymousreply 15310/14/2011

It's shameful to be a gay man!!

by Anonymousreply 15410/14/2011

taylor is very straight, he never reciprocates.

by Anonymousreply 15510/14/2011

Tay-Tay - let's get something straight between us - like my thick 9 inches.

by Anonymousreply 15610/14/2011

Kellan and Taylor both have big cut dicks, but Kellan's is biggest.

by Anonymousreply 15710/14/2011

And I'm the Queen of Romania.

by Anonymousreply 15810/15/2011

"Adding rather blandly: "It's not a coincidence that there was a writer, a director and an actor at dinner.'"

In truth, that's the sharpest line Mr. Lautner has ever uttered. And the touch of disgusted irony is absolutely appropriate. He may be limited as an actor but the asshole journalist is beneath contempt for sticking his lubricious, pathetic nose where it doesn't belong.

by Anonymousreply 15910/15/2011

I'm a girl, and would like to give my two cents. :)

Robert - straight. Just some wishful thinking going on. He doesn't ping.

Kristen - bisexual, or a DEEPLY closeted lesbian. No way she's 100% straight.

Taylor - totally, completely gay. If you can't see it, get your gaydar checked. I feel kind of bad for him. He's probably under a lot of pressure to appear straight. Poor guy, but he can't really hide it - he's flamingly gay.

by Anonymousreply 16010/15/2011

What does "ping" mean? Effeminate?

by Anonymousreply 16110/15/2011

"ping" is sort of like a homing signal to the gay mothership and associated peoples - only like peoples can hear it so, y'know, you can't fool us.

by Anonymousreply 16210/15/2011

Tay Tay is straight? It is AMAZING that no one believes him!!

by Anonymousreply 16310/15/2011

R160, he is flaming. I like that about him, not his dishonesty.

by Anonymousreply 16410/15/2011

How many times do I have to say it?! I'm super hetero straight! Do I have to eat pussy to prove it? ... er, because ... I will! Yeah, I will do it!

by Anonymousreply 16510/15/2011

I dont think he is as flaming now than he was a couple of years ago. Maybe thats why my gaydar is off.

by Anonymousreply 16610/15/2011

"He may be limited as an actor but the asshole journalist is beneath contempt for sticking his lubricious, pathetic nose where it doesn't belong."

And you're a pathetic self-loather who is beneath contempt for attacking a poor journalist who didn't do anything wrong except ask a fucking question. Journalists are supposed to act questions. No one would care if the journalist had asked if he had a girlfriend but if you ask a star if he is gay, people freak out. Because they think being gay is a sinful dirty secret.

by Anonymousreply 16710/15/2011

"Robert - straight. Just some wishful thinking going on. He doesn't ping."

Please, take that "wishful thinking" crap to ivillage. Like fangurls aren't guilty of wishful thinking, too.

by Anonymousreply 16810/15/2011

R166, He's ex-gay.

by Anonymousreply 16910/15/2011

He's as straight as David Archuleta.

by Anonymousreply 17010/15/2011

The journalist should play Taylor's AMAZING interview for him and ask for his response.

by Anonymousreply 17110/15/2011

Frankly R168 I am a gay male and I agree with her. I actually think Rob is straight.

by Anonymousreply 17210/15/2011

"sticking his lubricious, pathetic nose where it doesn't belong."

That's hot.

by Anonymousreply 17310/15/2011

Rob is either asexual or bi leaning towards guys. Likely to be full-on gay 5 years from now.

by Anonymousreply 17410/15/2011

R3, Efron's career is basically over anyway. He may as well come out.

by Anonymousreply 17510/15/2011

I don't care what Rob is as long as I don't have to see him. Can't stand his face or him.

by Anonymousreply 17610/15/2011

Rob could be straight, R172. But he's certainly a very odd straight guy. He appears to have no girlfriend (it obviously isn't Kristen), he says in interviews the only person he is close to is his dog, he spends an enormous amount of time with Tom Sturridge etc. Says he's allergic to vaginas . . .

Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 17710/15/2011

"So yeah I fuck guys sometimes, so what?"

by Anonymousreply 17810/16/2011

I think R160 has it right. The only question would be whether Taylor's in denial or just lying outright. I'd say the latter, and considering what a terrible actor he is, no wonder no one's buying it.

by Anonymousreply 17910/16/2011

I think Taylor and Kristen are both gay.

Rob, I don't know. He could be bi or maybe just strange.

If Rob were really a closet case, I find it hard to believe he'd run into the audience and kiss Taylor on the lips, even high on Coke.

Taylor's reaction was classic "wtf, are you trying to out me?" while Rob was loving the shock value.

by Anonymousreply 18010/16/2011

I think Rob leans mostly towards being asexual.

Kristen is 100% gay.

Taylor is gay.

by Anonymousreply 18110/16/2011

Once there are comments on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on a thread.. You know that the straight girls and babydykes are here....

by Anonymousreply 18210/16/2011

"What does ping mean?"

To ping is to fire off someone's gaydar. It's a reference to the PING! sound that sonar/radar makes, like at link.

As in "When I watched the youtube video of Taylor Lautner declaring that the ballet studio scene was amazing, I could not believe how loudly he pinged. It sounded like the Hunt for Red October in here."

by Anonymousreply 18310/16/2011

Lesbians don't ping.

They PONG.

by Anonymousreply 18410/16/2011

To be honest, I don't really think Taylor Lautner sounded particularly gay when he said the ballet studio scene was amazing.

I mean, the words were pretty gay, but his tone / vocal inflection was relatively neutral.

He's no Marcus Bachmann by his voice alone.

by Anonymousreply 18510/16/2011

R185 - you are straight or joking.

by Anonymousreply 18610/16/2011

Rob must be pretty open-minded though, R180. He clearly has no problem with kissing a gay guy on the lips.

by Anonymousreply 18710/16/2011

He is an actor R187. They constantly have kiss and simulate sex with strangers, it tends to break down any barriers you have.

by Anonymousreply 18810/16/2011

Publicist sometimes just don't know how to defend their clients, so they say, "asexual". So fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 18910/16/2011

Maybe for some, R188, but there are some anti-gay actors like James Caan and Chuck Norris who would never kiss a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 19010/16/2011

Here are Mizz Tay-Tay's five favorite films. I don't know any straight guy who would list the Notebook among their faves. And Gladiator! LOL, he's almost a sad cliche.

Braveheart, Gladiator, Man on Fire, Iron Man, and the Notebook.

by Anonymousreply 19110/17/2011

I am also straight.

by Anonymousreply 19210/17/2011

I realized I'm gay while watching the scene in Braveheart where the men lift their kilts.

by Anonymousreply 19310/17/2011

Me too, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 19410/17/2011

I think we should forward Zachary Quinto's coming out post to Taylor

by Anonymousreply 19510/17/2011

I just forwarded it to Anderson Cooper, R195, because I think he needs it more.

by Anonymousreply 19610/17/2011

Don't straight men like gladiator movies?

by Anonymousreply 19710/17/2011

Straight women don't.

by Anonymousreply 19810/17/2011

I know tons of teenage guys who love "The Notebook." NOT.

by Anonymousreply 19910/17/2011

Poor thing. You'd think they would have media trained him to not give such obviously gay answers.

by Anonymousreply 20010/17/2011

r178, a better caption would be "Should I spit or swallow?"

by Anonymousreply 20110/18/2011

Perhaps, R201. His mouth does look like it is filled with cum.

by Anonymousreply 20210/18/2011

"God why do they all do this???

First comes: "I don't talk about my personal life"

Then comes: "I'm not Gay"

Then many, many years later comes: I am happy to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man."

Ha! So true. First of all Gale Harold said "I can't figure out what to do with this question. Most of the gay men I work with assume I'm straight, so..."

Then he said he was straight. A few years back his publicist told AfterElton "Harold never responds to inquiries about his sexual orientation.He finds it very offensive to even be asked if he's straight or gay. It has no bearing on the work he's doing.”

Imagine if there were no gay actors in Hollywood? What would publicists do?!

by Anonymousreply 20310/19/2011

At least Zachary Quinto is now out

by Anonymousreply 20410/20/2011

No gay actors? Well, there is always Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 20510/20/2011

Is it a rude question to ask if someone is straight or gay? I would never feel insulted if someone ask me...maybe if I was 13 I would feel uncomfortable with about it?

by Anonymousreply 20610/20/2011

Lautner is really young, I don't think he should have to come out yet...he should make some money first.

by Anonymousreply 20710/20/2011

He's already made tens of millions.

Isn't that enough considering all he does is show his chest?

by Anonymousreply 20810/20/2011

After his people take their share, how much does he have left?

by Anonymousreply 20910/20/2011

I thought his stage dad spent the money on hookers and blow.

by Anonymousreply 21010/20/2011

Why don't they ask Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson if they're gay?

by Anonymousreply 21210/20/2011

So do you think Taylor has been passed around all the gay directors?

by Anonymousreply 21410/21/2011

Is Tay-Tay dating Glee's Dianne Agron? Have at it.

by Anonymousreply 21510/28/2011

Dianna Agron? Is she the new Taylor Swift?

by Anonymousreply 21610/28/2011

Lautner has the same agent as Alex Pettyfer (the last person Dianna bearded for). Guess it's easy enough just to switch the names on the contract.

by Anonymousreply 21710/28/2011

This summer Dianna was linked to Sebastian Stan, Chace Crawford's best friend.

by Anonymousreply 21811/01/2011

I can't keep up with all this mad pussy!

by Anonymousreply 21911/01/2011

Sebastian Stan & Chace Crawford were in "The Covenant" together.

by Anonymousreply 22011/01/2011

Is Alex Pettyfer gay?

by Anonymousreply 22111/01/2011

Some people have speculated about him, R221, and there have been a few threads here about it, but I have no idea as I know very little about him.

by Anonymousreply 22211/01/2011

[r221] I'm pretty sure that Pettyfer is straight. Although he's such a vile asshole (homophobic, racist and misogynistic!) I wouldn't claim him even if he wasn't. It was Agron needing a beard and a shitty movie that needed the publicity that prompted that particular 'relationship'.

I really hope they aren't planning on trying to sell a Dianna/Taylor romance. The girl is already enough of a laughing stock and it'll just make her look like a desperate cradle snatcher.

by Anonymousreply 22311/01/2011

R223, isn't there a contradiction there? You say Pettyfer is straight, but then you say he hooked up with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 22411/01/2011

I think the previous poster meant it was Dianna who needs the beard.

by Anonymousreply 22511/02/2011

No one is posting about his upcoming movie with Van Sant? News about it is all over the net

Seriously, Gus must be fucking him, no way he was cast based on talent!

by Anonymousreply 22611/02/2011

Taylor can't hide the gay..

Wow! Even Alec Mapa tweeted this..

by Anonymousreply 22712/07/2011

Robert Pattinson To Taylor Lautner: "Stay Away From Kristen Stewart". Rob tells Taylor to "find your own girlfriend"...

Robert Pattinson has told Taylor Lautner to keep away from his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.

Things have always seemed to be very chummy between Kristen and Taylor, and it seems that Rob's now had enough of Lautner acting like the meat in the middle of this particular sandwich.

Things came to a head when Kristen and Taylor appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show to promote 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1', where she tossed grapes into his mouth, and continually patted his leg.

OK! magazine quotes a source as saying: "It's clear that they are best friends, and we love that."

However, once the cameras were switched off, Rob went ballistic, with an insider saying: "He hit the roof. He told them that their behaviour made him look stupid.

"He's the clear fan favourite, but Rob has always felt threatened by Taylor. So seeing him and Kristen fawning all over each other was a trigger. He thought it was excessive, insensitive and that Kristen was enjoying making him jealous."

In true soap-opera fashion, Rob saved his best zinger for last, with the source saying: "He told him to back off Kristen and find his own girlfriend."

Rob may be in hot water for pretty much the same thing, having been spotted partying with actress Sarah Roemer in Los Angeles

by Anonymousreply 22812/07/2011

Two gay men fighting over that baby dyke. Only the deeply stupid and delusional believe this tripe.

by Anonymousreply 22912/07/2011

What PR rep came up with the silly story that r228 posted?

by Anonymousreply 23012/07/2011

Do all the Twilight and Lautner fangirls assume he is straight? I mean I would think even a segment of them would accept he is probably gay. There must be those on this board who actually look into these things.

by Anonymousreply 23112/07/2011

R226, that's not happening. Tay admitted in several interviews that it was "really premature" to talk about anything specific. Basically, his people called up The Hollywood Reporter and name dropped Gus to deflect attention from how badly Abduction flopped, and that all Tay's other projects have stalled as a result.

by Anonymousreply 23212/07/2011

Robert Pattinson recently commented on what a nice ass Taylor has and how he is teasing him with it.

by Anonymousreply 23312/07/2011

In my mind that article translates to: Please believe the three Twilight stars are all super hetero. Kristen being friendly with Taylor and Robert is totally flirting. Robert is an irl Edward, complete with creepy possessiveness. Kristen and Rob are not allowed friends of the opposite sex. Footnote: we need to make a story about nothing for the sake of having a story.

by Anonymousreply 23412/07/2011

Taylor Lautner = this generatoins Tab Hunter

by Anonymousreply 23512/07/2011

R227 is certainly a revealing clip. Perhaps even more so than "The ballet-studio scene is AMAZING!" one.

by Anonymousreply 23612/07/2011

Idiotic. There is no good way (or reason) to proclaim your straightness - people need to stop fucking doing it.

by Anonymousreply 23712/07/2011

Tayb Lautner.

by Anonymousreply 23812/07/2011

No, you're not.

by Anonymousreply 23912/07/2011

Why would Dianna need a beard, and why is she considered a laughingstock?

I don't care either way, I'm just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 24012/07/2011

That clip at R227 certainly won't help Tay Tay convince anyone that he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 24112/07/2011

Someone posted a gif of him acting really gay in another thread yesterday but I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 24212/07/2011

Oh, here's the gif. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 24312/07/2011

r242, Here..

sassy neck and hand movements-check

gay voice-check

appreciation for Audrey Hepburn-check.

by Anonymousreply 24412/07/2011

Have you ever considered the possibility that HE HIMSELF doesn't know he's gay?

He's what - 19? Of all the gay guys I know, at least 20%-50% didn't come out until around 22 or 23.

by Anonymousreply 24512/07/2011

Ok, I'm sold. COMPLETELY. By that gif (as well as the film clip of same).

He's gay for SURE.

by Anonymousreply 24612/07/2011

If he's straight, then Whoopi Goldberg is a blue-eyed blonde.

by Anonymousreply 24712/07/2011

r246, Here is an old clip of the real Taylor Lautner before his handlers got a hold on him...

by Anonymousreply 24812/07/2011

I doubt it, R245.

Have you seen this?

by Anonymousreply 24912/08/2011

Straight people don't have gaydar. And they sound stupid when they think they do.

by Anonymousreply 25012/08/2011

He's very straight!

by Anonymousreply 25111/07/2012

Tay Tay with his new girlfriend checking out the baseball players asses.

by Anonymousreply 25205/25/2013

R252 LOL! Even everyone posting in the comments section at that link know he's gay and say they wish he would just come out and that his fans would support him.

You know it's bad when even the fangurls on Just Jared can admit when a guy is gay.

by Anonymousreply 25305/25/2013

Does he have a new project coming out? Today's NY Daily News has a pic of him and his new beard, Marie Avgeropoulos.

by Anonymousreply 25408/01/2013

Never mind, they're filming a movie together. Typical studios trying to make him appear straight.

by Anonymousreply 25508/01/2013

Who is the worse "bearder" Taylor Lautner and Marie or Joe Jonas and Blanda?

by Anonymousreply 25608/03/2013

Taylor Lautner going public with Tracers co-star/new girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 25708/07/2013

r256 no the correct answer is Kevin Jonas and his beard.

by Anonymousreply 25808/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.