Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Next time someone says "Hugh Jackman is NOT GAY!"

Show them these recent photos:

by Anonymousreply 21907/12/2013

Um, looks like a dude taking his dog for a walk. What's your point, OP?

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2011

Bingo R2, that's what I was thinking. Gay steroids too.

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2011

That's a gay guy's doggie too.

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2011

Who's he doing in Massachusetts?

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2011

hung out with him and one his bff's (who was gay) a few weeks back in NY doing PR for his new movie, Real Steel, or whatever the hell it is. Nope, the man is not gay, but very comfortable around the gays....but really, not gay at all. Really. And Im not a fangurl or a PR hack or a cube frau, just someone who knows.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2011

And you sell swamp land in Florida on the side, R8. Right?

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2011

I have said this before, but I worked with Hugh a couple of years ago on a project, and I didn't get a gay vibe from him at all. I wanted to catch something that would show me he was gay, but it just wasn't there. But then, I also have to say that he is so goofy and dorky (in a sweet way) that I ended up not finding him as intimidatingly attractive as I used to think he was. Just normal and average (of course with a killer body.)

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2011

How do you know, R8? Did you ask him, and he told you he's straight? Did you catch him fucking some female groupies? Did he talk about nothing but pussy?

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2011

Maybe he just wasn't into you, R8. If he wasn't attracted to you, he obviously wouldn't be flirting with you. And as for not exhibiting any gay stereotypes: 1) that's because they're stereotypes, and 2) he's AN ACTOR.

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2011

That vein on his arm is disgusting.

I'll take a fit-fat any day.

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2011

All I see is a SUPER hot guy with ripped arms and a bulge in his sweats. I would drop to my knees at his command.

That John Palermo is a stupid fucker.

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2011

That's interesting. I was imagining the vein in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2011

Sister needs to work on her calves.

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2011

I don't get it, R18. Is he a farmer?

by Anonymousreply 1910/11/2011

People speculate that he is straight.

People speculate that he is gay.

It's all speculation.

So everyone on this thread should get the fuck over themselves and stop deciding what someone's sexual orientation is.

by Anonymousreply 2110/11/2011

I wasn't a believer until I heard his "Boy From Oz" interview on NPR recently. The male interviewer kept mentioning how good looking he is. Jackman kept bringing up sexuality and being comfortable having a life that is differentthan his public image.

by Anonymousreply 2210/11/2011

[R8] / [R20] - PR hack or not, you're just a fucking moron.

Do you seriously think if he sucks dick or fucks around with guys he's going to announce it at your gathering?

Do you seriously think all gay people give off a "vibe"?

Do you seriously think we're supposed to believe you're a natural-born 100% barometer of who's gay or not?

The more you post, the dumber you read.

by Anonymousreply 2310/11/2011

skinny legs

by Anonymousreply 2410/11/2011

R23 - by the same token what makes you a natural-born 100% barometer of who's gay or not?

The more you post, the more desperate you sound.

by Anonymousreply 2610/11/2011

R8 R25 So John Palermo was just ahh.. very close friend who serviced Hughie's sexual needs when there was no willing women available right?

by Anonymousreply 2710/11/2011

Two possibilities.

He's straight because no closeted gay actor with the brain of a squid would wear that while taking the gay dog of the moment for a walk.

Or.... Hugh Jackman has the brain of a squid.

by Anonymousreply 2810/11/2011

gay ankles

by Anonymousreply 2910/11/2011

I have an idea for R25.

Not every 'drinks with a few friends' moment exposes someone's entire life.

Considering he's trying to keep his gayness hidden and secret, why would he just blab it out at any social gathering?

And I say "any" because for all of the bffs and bff of bffs around, apparently YOU were there too, and I doubt so much Hugh Jackman would want to be that personal around you, a virtual stranger to him.

by Anonymousreply 3010/11/2011

Boy George already outed him... and he outed Gavin Rossdale and his relationship with Marilyn and nobody believe it until Gavin admitted it yrs later.

by Anonymousreply 3110/11/2011

[qoute]Certainly if he is with one of his good friends who is gay and we are a gaggle of gays talking about gay stuff, he would have piped in, right? I mean, in an intimate setting why would he have to hide it?

Wow, you are stupid.

Hugh was smart, because here YOU are on a gay board blabbing how straight he is. See how that works? He had no idea who you were. (I don't care who the fuck your friends are)

But again, you are here BLABBING. Actors (gay and straight) have a certain discretion about who they can be honest around. He knew you were a blabber, because, well, here you are - blabbing.

Get it? Good.

by Anonymousreply 3210/11/2011

That steroid look is ugly, imo. Not that HJ cares what I think.

And yes, the skinny calves look bizarre with the steroided upper body.

by Anonymousreply 3310/11/2011

I echo the commment about the scrawy legs and they look too old for him around the knees compared to his upper body. And as someone posted earlier,he does give off a 'dorky'vibe. But that's to be expexted from some musical theater performers...

by Anonymousreply 3410/11/2011

He needs to come out already. He's getting long in the tooth (although he still gives me instant wood when he's naked on the big screen...*rubs self*...).

ANYWAY...it's National Coming Out Day, so it would be a perfect day for Hugh to do it.

By the way, where's the "National Coming Out Day" thread?!

by Anonymousreply 3510/11/2011

[quote]By the way, where's the "National Coming Out Day" thread?!

Anderson Cooper arranged for it to be deleted.

by Anonymousreply 3610/11/2011

So let's get this straight [R25]. Since you don't want to call it a "get-together" or "gathering" it's just "drinks" -- the fact that you say shit like "it surely would have come up" with his gay BFF and something would have slipped out just makes you seem more like a ludicrous queen than before. ALL CAPS doesn't make you seem more credible.

And the fact that you claim to have run this by Hugh's gay BFF within 15 minutes to get his confirmation that I'm an idiot just makes you look like a desperate troll, and PR hack.

To you and [R26], I did NOT say he was gay. Do the caps help?

I have no idea if he likes occasional dick. Or had a close relationship with Palermo or any other guy. I don't know if he's bi or gay.

But as a gay man who goes out for drinks with a mixed group of people, I don't feel a need to announce or chime in with "gay" references every time I'm out.

And for you to use that as some litmus test that he's not gay "at all" -- never sucked dick, never fooled around with a guy, never had a close relationship with one guy -- and therefore has NO trace of gayness leaves us with one conclusion.

Your still a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 3710/11/2011

He's not gay - he's just a man who's comfortable with gays and doesn't feel the need to 'prove' anything by having some big nasty dangerous dog. Only a v. confident man (in himself and with his sexuality) would walk such a little dog.

x

by Anonymousreply 3810/11/2011

Who was his neighbor, a guy who reported that Jackman and Palermo could be seen living on one floor of the dwelling and Mrs. J and the children lived on another floor? It was an actor who could look right into their building from his apartment.

by Anonymousreply 3910/11/2011

Vincent Gallo was the guy's name and he said that Mr and Mrs. Jackman barely spoke to one another while they were in the apartment together.

by Anonymousreply 4110/11/2011

[quote]seems wishful thinking by the hands of the gays...

And all the gays imagined the matching rings that Jackman and Palermo wore. They didn't exist. It was "wishful thinking by the hands of the gays." All the photos of them wearing the matching rings really don't exist. Is that how it is, R40? Let's hear some more lies from you.

by Anonymousreply 4210/11/2011

I have no view one way or the other about Jackman but there are equal stories about gayness and straightness surrounding him but I must say I find r8's post naive in the extreme.

How can you judge whether a person likes to get his groove on with guys just because he goes out and has drinks with you? Are you privy to his bedroom habits? Would he know if you chose to switchhit or go off with a chick? Would you even mention it?

I don't care if you're looking for 'vibes', some people, many people in fact, are just blank canvases when they go out in the company of others.

Did you think that because you were gay (I am assuming) there may be some sort of secret signal? At best, you can say you don't think he's gay based on what characteristics you've seen, which is fine, but it's not a certain, and the weird thing is there are others who argue as ferociously as you that he is exactly the opposite of your description to them in front of their friends.

The best course of action is to take ALL anon posts with a large pinch.

by Anonymousreply 4310/11/2011

Steroid body is so Bollywood.

by Anonymousreply 4410/11/2011

He's a bit too pumped up and I like 'em big.

But I will always love Hugh.

by Anonymousreply 4510/11/2011

Leave her alone!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4610/11/2011

Memo to R40 and any other dope who thinks you know how "the gays" behave or think. We're not all alike.

There's "openly gay" .... Hugh's not that.

There's the Anderson Cooper/Jim Parsons kind of gay man - out with boyfriend but won't be out - Hugh's not that either.

There are plenty of gay men who beard and fuck men, no steady boyfriend, the closeted married gay men, and the "str8/straight" men in denial.

No one knows if Hugh is definitively somewhere in this last group. But when you have an openly gay PA rise to mega-producer with no production experience, where friendship rings, move in to the house, and have a wife you couldn't reproduce with, questions are legit. Especially when one of your buddies is Travolta.

My read on Hugh is that he does a lot of puffing up to cover up something, masculinity issues, sexuality issues, who knows. But he reeks of fakeness.

by Anonymousreply 4710/11/2011

Did you know his mother left the family as a child and his Dad became born again during the Billy Graham crusade when it came to Australia?

by Anonymousreply 4810/11/2011

I agree that R25 seems like a complete idiot. If in fact Hugh Jackman is gay, and has gone to such great lengths to convince the world otherwise, why does R25 think he would suddenly become open about his sexuality IN A GROUP THAT INCLUDED A COMPLETE STRANGER, just because all of the guys in the group were openly gay? Honestly, the mind boggles.

by Anonymousreply 5010/11/2011

Alright, in the same token, how about George Clooney? Is he or is he not? Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 5110/11/2011

R51 I got a bisexual vibe from Clooney but someone else posted here on DL about how he's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 5210/11/2011

"seems wishful thinking by the hands of the gays... "

My mom used to say this about Rock Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 5310/11/2011

But in this case, R54, they ARE a gay man's dogs.

by Anonymousreply 5510/11/2011

The man is gay. Anyone who says otherwise is either a paid Hollywood shill or completely blind.

There's too much evidence that points to the fact that Hugh Jackman is a gay man who married his hag once his career began to take off.

by Anonymousreply 5610/11/2011

My former roommate is a stuntman. He told me that he's heard "firsthand stories" from other people working on set with Hugh Jackman about how he's come on to men.

by Anonymousreply 5710/11/2011

bump for the gay dog

by Anonymousreply 5810/11/2011

I spoke to one of his dressers (queer as a coot) who worked with Hugh for months. He was certain Hugh was straight. You have to remember Hugh started in the theatre world: he was a theatre star in Australia and London long before Hollywood knocked on his door. He's been totally surrounded by gay guys AND heterosexual luvvies from his early days like every other theatre star, and is totally cool about it. Darhling, darhling, kiss kiss.

As for his wife, yeah, she looks like a truck driver, but I know someone who knows her who says she's the most fabulous woman imaginable and a smart man would easily fall head over heels for her.

by Anonymousreply 5910/11/2011

The John Palermo ring thing wasn't true.

I wish Hugh was gay, but he just isn't. Nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 6010/11/2011

Vincent Gallo?

The guy who did Brown Bunny?

by Anonymousreply 6110/11/2011

I think that he and his wife have an arrangement which works best for them. His wife is the grandest beard of all but she seems to really enjoy going along for the ride. She also knew him before he was an actor of any real importance at all.

Fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 6310/11/2011

[quote]There's too much evidence that points to the fact that Hugh Jackman is a gay man who married his hag once his career began to take off.

He was with her before he came to Hollywood.

What did Vincent Gallo do? Watch them all they long from across the street? Gallo likes to stir shit. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

I have no idea what the deal is between Jackman and his wife. Have there never been any rumors from the people who knew him back then in Australia? Or maybe he was straight then and is bisexual now. I find it very odd that he would give such a great business opportunity to his personal assistant. That is NOT a common thing in Hollywood, even when personal assistants are highly appreciated by the people they work for. I mean, the PA was on the red carpet with Jackman and his wife. Highly unusual.

by Anonymousreply 6410/11/2011

Are those Asics running shoes?

by Anonymousreply 6510/11/2011

Not quite, R64.

Jackman married his wife while his career was taking off in Australia. Australians in the 90s were no more ready to anoint a guy with questionable sexuality than Hollywood was.

Jackman met his wife during his first big break, Corelli and they married only 3 years before he came to Hollywood.

The rumours about Hugh were strong enough to deny him the Bond role. They didn't come just from him playing Peter Allen.

Why do you think the rumors have been strong enough for him to have to address it?

Two words: John Palermo.

Everyone saw through that weird relationship for what it was. No PA is talented enough to be vaulted to the status of producer without any producing background.

by Anonymousreply 6610/11/2011

I said Jackman was with his wife before coming to the States, and you say "not quite, they married 3 years before he came to Hollywood."

Isn't that one the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 6710/11/2011

No, R64.

You made your point in response to the fact that he got married as his career took off.

Your false assumption was that his career took off in Hollywood.

He was a hit in Australia, and he married her as his career took off IN AUSTRALIA.

by Anonymousreply 6810/11/2011

I looked up the quote that Boy George made made about Jackman,don't know if it's true but here it is:

"And what did Boy George have to say about Hugh Jackman? "Hugh Jackman is so gay. I just saw him at a benefit the night before the Tony's and I saw him holding hands and kissing his lover! The nerve to go onstage during the awards to say he is not."

by Anonymousreply 6910/11/2011

Hugh was lying. I am a woman and I can tell. He has become so vain. I remember years ago he was pretty open but now he does protest too much. Almost compulsively.

And who was the gay bff?

by Anonymousreply 7010/11/2011

[quote]He was a hit in Australia, and he married her as his career took off IN AUSTRALIA.

I misunderstood R56's post. I assumed that if we are talking about a Hollywood star "a career taking off" means a career in Hollywood. It seems I was wrong.

That said, I also know someone who worked with Jackman in Australia and he was described to me as not being particularly ambitious (something Jackman himself admitted to in a recent interview). Which is another reason why I don't think of his marriage as something he did for the purpose of his career in Australia. But, what I know. I'm just guessing.

by Anonymousreply 7110/11/2011

Timeout:

"I mean, it's, like, such bullshit, and no one just comes out and says it! [Yelling] I'm sorry, it's like, Hugh Jackman, I know people who you know! And you are gay! You know? He was just on with Oprah, the great irony, talking about how it's okay to be gay, he just happens not to be gay. He's singing about Harvey Milk on the Oscars. I mean, grow up! [Yelling] Why? Like, why is everything up for grabs? You can go onstage and say anything, but you cannot say that actors are gay!"

by Anonymousreply 7210/11/2011

Hugh was a huge hit in 1995, the year before he got married. According to the archived newspapers he had starred in the theater production of Beauty and Beast to both critical and audience acclaim in February and was nominated for a "mo" award. He was claimed by Sydney Herald as the star of tomorrow and handpicked by Trevon Nonn for the lead in Sunset boulevard.

His show Corelli was played at the TV station later in the year, in the Fall. Approximately the same time he got engaged to his costar in that show. Got married in 1996 and first role in Hollywood came about in 1999 as a last minute replacement in X-men, where he met Bryan Singer and John Palermo, the latter being only 20 at the time and just out of high school.

by Anonymousreply 7310/11/2011

That's right, R64/R71.

He's not particularly ambitious.

He just aggressively pursed Hollywood roles over quality work for his wife and kids. Hollywood courted him, not the other way around, and these projects have just fallen in his lap - the lap he saves for his wife and kids. Because who could turn down money when you have a wife and kids to take care of?

And that's why he made an assistant his producer - one hired at age 21 by Bryan Singer, surely for his assisting skills, and whose only other production training was as assistant to Susan Sarandon and "uncredited" assistant to Mr. Jackman at the Tony Awards.

Who else would you name as Executive Producer to your next X-Men film but your P.A.? The one you share friendship rings with and ask to move in with you?

by Anonymousreply 7410/11/2011

I'm passing on what someone who actually worked with him (actor) had to say about Jackman. And someone who knew them both. Of course, it's just one person's observation. It doesn't make it a fact.

I thought it might be of some interest here, but obviously I was wrong.

But you know Hugh so well, so we'll just go with what you say.

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 7510/11/2011

Relax. R64.

I read your post and thought we were in agreement when it comes to Palermo, at least.

Jackman had the clout to name Palermo his executive producer on a major Hollywood film when he had never produced a thing. He made him his partner in his production company.

Maybe he wasn't ambitious, just smitten.

And apparently kids they've reconciled as producers. Palermo is producing one of Hugh's next films.

by Anonymousreply 7610/12/2011

Hugh blew me once.....but it was only once so I'm not sure if he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 7710/12/2011

[quote] And apparently kids they've reconciled as producers. Palermo is producing one of Hugh's next films.

Of course, they've reconciled. Palermo is a no-talent, gold digging whore. No intelligent film mogul would EVER back a project produced by Palermo, because Palermo is a nobody whose only noticeable achievement is being able to give Hugh Jackman a blowjob.

Little Miss Palermo thought she was too big for her britches, and could make it in Hollywood without Hugh. WRONG!

Hugh Jackman is an A-list Hollywood star. John Palermo is NOBODY.

by Anonymousreply 7810/12/2011

r78 posts the same thing every time. LOL.

Every Hugh Jackman post on DL either sinks immediately or ends up accusing Palermo as a whore. Poor guy. Maybe he's moved on.

by Anonymousreply 7910/12/2011

Anyone else think he looks like he is wearing a piece in those pics. I wear one myself, so I kinda know what to look for.

by Anonymousreply 8010/12/2011

I hope Hugh Jackman is cast as Zaza in the movie musical version of La Cage Aux Folles.

by Anonymousreply 8110/12/2011

A piece of what?

by Anonymousreply 8210/12/2011

Hairpiece. It is possible since his brother is completely bald. But I don't think he is bald.

by Anonymousreply 8310/12/2011

Hugh is 43 years old today!

by Anonymousreply 8410/12/2011

He needs to work on those chicken bone legs.

by Anonymousreply 8510/12/2011

If Hugh Jackman came out as bisexual, instead of gay, would he still be popular and/or would his career be over. Also, how would women feel vs. men. And, how would it affect the LGBT community in the public's eye.

by Anonymousreply 8610/12/2011

I think if he was bi he'd maintain his popularity and work demands - the 'ladies' on here would still have palpitations and need the vapors for him and st8 women would still find him sexy; a bit like Bowie in that he appeals to all sexualities (I'd shag Bowie and I've never had a man in my life) and sexes.

x

by Anonymousreply 8710/12/2011

If he came out, he can kiss his leading man roles good-bye. But he could still get the hosting the Tony's gig once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 8810/12/2011

When I'm not hosting, of course.

by Anonymousreply 8910/13/2011

Happy Birthday Hugh. Now come out all ready.

by Anonymousreply 9010/13/2011

I'm sorry, OP. But Hugh is straight - he looked right at me one day and licked his chops!

by Anonymousreply 9110/13/2011

Why bother?

by Anonymousreply 9210/14/2011

I was looking for a good coffee shop in Tirbeca and saw this:

The Jackmans open a coffee shop in Tribeca

by Anonymousreply 9310/15/2011

r93, "with friends Barry and David Steingard" -- Barry is the leader in the School of Practical Philosophy and Meditation.

by Anonymousreply 9410/15/2011

His wife has the body that Chaz Bono wants.

by Anonymousreply 9510/15/2011

I see Hugh is expanding into the beverage business. He was on Rachael Ray yesterday talking how a line of gourmet coffee he put his name on with a 'partner'-no,not John!

by Anonymousreply 9610/15/2011

I forget what number poster I am, but I'm the person that had drinks with Hugh and his BFF who is dating one of my good friends, a few weeks back in NY. What part of, 'THE MAN IS STRAIGHT' don't you understand?

by Anonymousreply 9710/15/2011

r40 - "The gays" think with their hands? BTW, what are you doing here in the land of hand-thinking gays?

by Anonymousreply 9810/15/2011

His wife is 14 years older than he is. His kids are adopted. But the way he's working that scarf removes all doubt.

by Anonymousreply 9910/15/2011

I remember the time that they were both claiming that she was only seven years older than he is.

by Anonymousreply 10010/16/2011

"was nominated for a "mo" award"

Being nominated for a Mo isn't major news!

Who did Hugh date before he married?

by Anonymousreply 10110/16/2011

In dog years, R100?

by Anonymousreply 10210/16/2011

Mr. Hugh sings and dances tonight on broadway. Smiles like a flower.

by Anonymousreply 10310/19/2011

And this guy in grey shirt is totally Hugh's type. I wonder if they are close friends.

by Anonymousreply 10410/19/2011

Here, kissing a man on the lips. :D

by Anonymousreply 10510/19/2011

Hugh should give the shirtless high-schooler in the Miss Saigon video an "audition."

I'll bet that kid would spread 'em in two seconds flat, for Wolverine.

by Anonymousreply 10610/19/2011

r64 I know nothing of Jackman's sexuality but I do know that it is not at all unusual for a PA to be on the red carpet at an event. It is quite common for PA and publicists to accompany stars to events. Also people who are paid bodyguards who no one would think are bodyguards. Very common occurance.

by Anonymousreply 10710/19/2011

Hugh Jackman is the straightest man alive!

by Anonymousreply 10810/19/2011

[quote][R64] I know nothing of Jackman's sexuality but I do know that it is not at all unusual for a PA to be on the red carpet at an event.

Yes, the PAs are there, but do they have their photos taken with the celebrities like Hugh and his PA?

by Anonymousreply 10910/19/2011

R20, you're so full of shit your post should be in brown.

No, an actor who's closeted wouldn't join in. Meanwhile, your credibility is zero, and the more you parenthesize your gayness, the more you sound like a straight female PR flack or fan-phobe.

by Anonymousreply 11010/19/2011

r109 Sometimes they are in pics as well. Not that common but it depends on the star.

by Anonymousreply 11110/20/2011

I dont care if he sleeps with chickens, he is charming, talented and a true Broadway star.

by Anonymousreply 11210/20/2011

Look like what Page Six has to say. This time from his own mouth.

“I’ve had chocolates, flowers and furry handcuffs thrown at the stage,” he says. “One woman ran downstage and took her top off when I was playing Peter Allen, the [gay] boy from Oz. I told her she was barking up the wrong tree.”

I just need to know who the hottie in the above link is.

by Anonymousreply 11310/20/2011

[R107] what the hell is your point?

The issue is not about walking the red carpet with a PA behind you or carrying your shit.

Palermo went from PA to living with Jackman in his house, wearing a ring, being his co-producer with no producing experience and was with him everywhere, and leaving little doubt in people who saw them together that they were in fact together.

I don't know what strange fucked up relationship that they actually have, but do you really think your insight into the world of PA's is relevant?

Really?

by Anonymousreply 11410/24/2011

[quote][R109] Sometimes they are in pics as well. Not that common but it depends on the star.

I would love to see red carpet photos of PA's and the A list celebrities they work for... please. I mean, A list, not Kathy Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 11510/24/2011

He pretty much said his wife was the one after the girls in the interviews.

And that PA-turned-former-partner was writing Hugh's twitter, facebook, google+ etc.

by Anonymousreply 11610/24/2011

Debbie is going to kill you all.

by Anonymousreply 11711/30/2011

I saw Jackman's show this past weekend and he is just an incredible performer. He is charming, funny, gorgeous and I believe, gay. I did not think so until I saw this show. Reasons: He went out of his way in his storytelling to emphasize that "a happy wife is a happy life". Spoke about his wife in between clips and conversation of his upcoming shooting for "Wolverine" almost as if he kept reminding the audience that he was a "real man". He kept speaking with backstage crew members for updates on the Jets game scores. He inserted the word rugby as much as possible. He showed a pic of his son who looks like he's at least half black so obviously adopted or conceived with an Aborigini woman as a surrogate. In between, he performed dances and songs beautifully. It was an obvious contrast of his dual careers but he admitted to loving musical theater much more. The old saying that, "thou dost protests too much" applies here. When he pulled out the old Boy from Oz routine, I realized there wasn't much difference between Hugh performing as Hugh or as Peter Allen. That being said, he is a fabulous entertainer and I adore him.

by Anonymousreply 11812/06/2011

I just dropped my Skittles.

by Anonymousreply 11912/06/2011

[quote]Next time someone says "Hugh Jackman is NOT GAY!"

How often does someone really say that to you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12012/06/2011

He needs to work on his calves. I hate it when guys only work on their upper body and then walk around on stick legs.

by Anonymousreply 12112/06/2011

@39 I don't know that anyone saw John Palermo living with him. I think a layout of his current apartment was publish and someone assumed based on that layout and the fact that John reportedly lived on the same grounds in a bungalow in L.A. that he must have shared the 1st floor in that apartment with Hugh.

However he may have changed the layout once they moved in. If Palermo was there, they'd be careful not to leave together as much as possible.

Vincent Gallo's observations was about a previous apartment which apparently also had big glass windows back when he was doing "Oz".... 2004? And he only said he couldn't believe some of the things he saw. But only mentioned the relationship between HJ and wife being messed-up. Nothing about a guy lover. Not to say there wasn't one.

My impression is he is gay. Like the other poster he talks about his family too much and it doesn't sound natural. Personally I find him so effeminate it's seems the most likely conclusion. Lastly straight men just don't go for Peter Allen's music.

by Anonymousreply 12203/04/2012

Dear Straight Chick:

On a thread that already has 121 replies, sure would be good if you could learn how to back reference a post properly because you're little @39 ain't gonna do it.

Just type a capital "R" before the number without spaces, just like what it looks like: R39. There, now we can all see what the fuck you're on about.

by Anonymousreply 12303/04/2012

Hugh Jackman IS a fag!

And I'm the dude to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 12403/04/2012

Here's what Gallo said:

"Although he's not a fan of gossip, Gallo admits there's many things he could share with the world about Jackman's private life - especially the state of his marriage.

He explains, "When you look out the window what I see is just unbelievable. First of all him and his wife, I've never seen them even acknowledge (each other).

"It's as if one of them is invisible and the other one can't see them. They're like the most disjointed couple I've ever seen. They should put their shades down more often or something." "

by Anonymousreply 12503/04/2012

r8, I don't get you.

Please enlighten me by revealing what you do where you could hang out with Hugh and his gay BFF?

If you know him (and you do, according to your post), can you tell me why he was thisclose to John Palermo and why they wore matching rings?

by Anonymousreply 12603/04/2012

[quote]I truly feel that if he was gay, he would be out and very proud, really.

I truly feel, r25, that you're bonkers. I don't need to be in a gathering of four guys out for drinks to come to that conclusion. No way is a closeted film/Broadway star going to come out to a mere acquaintance like you. No doubt he was very aware that you're the type who would be waving rainbow flags in Times Square screaming that you discovered Hugh Jackman is gay.

by Anonymousreply 12703/04/2012

Handsome, muscular man walking his little poodle = GAY!

by Anonymousreply 12803/04/2012

It's a French bulldog, you moron R128

by Anonymousreply 12903/04/2012

R15 Who is to say Palermo is a stupid fucker? It can't be easy always sitting on the back burner while your lover and his wife/beard are off at events making a show for the cameras. Not to mention spending time with the children, which if he was living openly could include a boyfriend without needing the wife to join them.

Who knows what really happened? Maybe there was too much pressure with all the media speculation and they called it quits.

by Anonymousreply 13003/05/2012

OP = moron

by Anonymousreply 13103/05/2012

[quote] It can't be easy always sitting on the back burner while your lover and his wife/beard are off at events making a show for the cameras.

But that was the interesting part of this trio. He didn't sit on the back burner. The three would attend events together.

For living arrangements, wife and kids had their own upstairs apartmment in the condo while Hugh and John were living in the downstairs apartment. Two housesholds, each on a different floor of the building.

by Anonymousreply 13203/05/2012

Hugh Jackman and Boy George have always been straight.

by Anonymousreply 13403/05/2012

Amazing how the poster said at the "gathering" Hugh wasn't gay at all. Because in public he sure acts gay.

by Anonymousreply 13503/05/2012

"Just type a capital "R" before the number"

you can type in a lower-case "r" before the number as well, and the magic datalounge will turn it into a capital one. saves pushing that shift button thing

by Anonymousreply 13603/06/2012

Sometimes straight male movie stars just walk on the beach holding hands with their muscular male personal trainers. There's nothing gay about it!

by Anonymousreply 13703/06/2012

Try again, r137.

by Anonymousreply 13803/06/2012

Among Western countries only in North America, particularly in the US, is it considered unusual or "gay" for men to show friendship and non-sexual affection for one another. Americans are pretty much pigs in that regard. Even Chinese and other eastern culture men hug and hold hands without their relationship being considered anything sexual.

by Anonymousreply 13903/06/2012

Exactly, r132. And they had rings!

by Anonymousreply 14003/06/2012

Hes go ah uge bulge in his pants

by Anonymousreply 14103/08/2012

R139 where did you get the idea that it's only in North America that men do not display outward affection? You obviously haven't been to Northern Europe. Americans are much more demonstratively affectionate than in those countries and show more emotion too. France and Italy may be different. And by the way I am certain that photograph was photoshopped if that's what you're worried about.

by Anonymousreply 14203/11/2012

Straight Australian men do not hold hands with each other any more than Americans do.

Australia: Where you call strangers "mate" and your mates "cunt"

by Anonymousreply 14303/12/2012

R133, I certainly hope you die soon.

by Anonymousreply 14403/21/2012

Looks like Princess Anne.

by Anonymousreply 14503/21/2012

just saw some photos of the Tonies and "the kiss" I felt sick! so unsexy! those two are so FAKE

by Anonymousreply 14606/12/2012

That's right R73 he was getting acclaim by 1995 and when he was selected by a hot shot English theater director for his next production, he knew his future career was not limited to Australia. His 'wife's' niche I take it was tough chick/dyke roles- mostly in B tv movies.

R146 I don't know what's worse. Hugh's totally unconvincing kiss or you using the word 'fugly'.

by Anonymousreply 14706/18/2012

Sorry, You said Hugh Jackman and I started replaying that scene from Real Steel where he bounces around throwing punches while wearing tight-fitting sweats. You were saying something?

by Anonymousreply 14806/18/2012

O'Noes! Caught b'n gay!

by Anonymousreply 14906/18/2012

He certainly looks gay. I hate that vein-bulging look on guys....ugh!!! What's so funny are those spindley little legs....and he's supposed to be dancer? I will bet that his ankles are so weak he can't manage anything higher in heels than about 4 inches. He looks like your typical steroided-up gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 15006/18/2012

I've met his wife and the description of her upthread is spot on. She is one of the most fabulous human beings on the planet, oozes confidence, sex appeal, smarts, wisdom, uncommon sense, is tons of fun and any man who likes to fuck women would be over the moon to have her for even one night. Jackman for sure is head over heels in love with her and loves to fuck her, is her best friend, etc. Now, that isn't to say he doesn't have sex with men also. But the above is true.

by Anonymousreply 15106/18/2012

His wife is prolly a beard and is in on the scheme. This is one friendship that is based on mutual greed to a large extent. What woman would stay in a situation indefinitely lying about the boyfriends? If it IS true and his lover is still in the picture, I hope he gets out. Like it or not it only brings him as a third party into the lies.

by Anonymousreply 15206/18/2012

Nothing wrong with mutual greed. Makes for a great relationship. No emotions, just seperate but equal bank accounts.

by Anonymousreply 15306/18/2012

He may love to fuck her R151 but it sure doesn't look like he loves to kiss her = occam's razor

R151= Debbie, frau or Hugh's public relations team

by Anonymousreply 15406/18/2012

R154 ... pretty sure that's a parody post.

by Anonymousreply 15506/18/2012

He's got gay face

by Anonymousreply 15606/19/2012

He and Seth Macfarlane would make a good couple. I think they have a lot in common.

by Anonymousreply 15706/19/2012

So what is the latest about Hugh and Palermo getting back together? If they are back, did they ever really split? Was Hugh paranoid about the speculation on the nature of their relationship and figured out a way to keep him out of photographs with him?

by Anonymousreply 15806/19/2012

R158 ......that seems like a likely explanation especially after the most recent display. Hugh is laying it on thick now about being a straight family man. People always speculate wrong anyway. John is listed as producing the next Wolverine. Put it all together and they might have avoided being photographed together after people caught on and fellow celebrities started outing him.

by Anonymousreply 15906/19/2012

Let me guess, OP. You live somewhere where straight non-American men rarely dress like that. Well, Jackman lives in New York and isn't' American.

by Anonymousreply 16006/19/2012

he is very humble, she is a money ju kie. She likes to live lavishly and is up to the charade because she know she is a has been, and even at her peak she would have never be able to afford the that lifestyle. Noveau Rich and classless chap. Not even with Hugh's millions she can't put on a decent clean dress. Classless slob!

by Anonymousreply 16106/22/2012

[quote]Let me guess, OP. You live somewhere where straight non-American men rarely dress like that. Well, Jackman lives in New York and isn't' American.

That's right, so?

by Anonymousreply 16206/22/2012

He gay.

by Anonymousreply 16306/24/2012

you fools! he met his current bf during Australia. They hooked up in Wolverine and Taris Tyler have been "working with him" ver since. Les Mis shooting without wife and kids, just Taris--.priceless!

Check Taris in all his homo glory in Disarm -great short film!-

by Anonymousreply 16407/05/2012

I think 164 is right on money

by Anonymousreply 16507/05/2012

is the guy in r137's link Taris Tyler?

by Anonymousreply 16707/05/2012

Hugh Jackman= Robert Pattinson

His only hits derive from the X-men series. And those films would have been hits with or without him. And now that hes milked that stone dry.....hes a washed up actor who has no choice but to take Broadway roles.

Who gives a shit, if hes gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 16807/05/2012

I care because, I'm tired of these bearded up boring, middleaged gay guys, not being brave enough to come out. He's just another John Travolta and I'm tired of the bullshit. I'm tired of the bullshit in Washington and I'm tired of the bullshit in Hollywood. We are the PR nation...it's as if we prefer lies. I would like to hear THE TRUTH.

by Anonymousreply 16907/05/2012

R168 is an idiot, not worthy to even argue with. So, R164 does it mean that Ted Casablanca was wrong? Oh, noes!!! Whom I suppose to believe now?!

by Anonymousreply 17007/05/2012

R170: Is that you Palermo? Why so moody, didnt your palimony arrive this month?

Dare you to name one successful Hugh Jackman vehicle that was not x-men related - Go on. Just one.

The only non-X-men film hes been in to even hit the weekly top 5 was Happy Feet. And dolls, he wasnt even the lead and it was not sold as his film. Les Mis wont be sold that way either.....why? Because hes is NOT a movie star.

He is a failed film actor who returns to broadway because producers do not trust him to headline a film.

by Anonymousreply 17107/05/2012

I think this whole thread is an Ozalot monologue fantasizing of good homo sex

by Anonymousreply 17207/06/2012

I met Hugh when he came to a very exclusive and private restaurant that I worked at. I am young and have been told that I am fairly attractive. He did proposition me which of course I was flattered, but I also thought it was a little inappropriate as well. He is very good looking in person and very charming. He must have an open relationship with his wife or something but definitely NOT GAY!

by Anonymousreply 17307/18/2012

R171? Swordfish.

by Anonymousreply 17407/18/2012

Let's face it...Handsome and charming...

But because of the working out/steroids/age....

His SKIN is very wierd looking up close...and his face needs juviderm or something to fill out the thin-ness.

by Anonymousreply 17507/18/2012

He carried 'Real Steel' by himself to nearly $300M globally.

Love him or hate him all you want, R171, but he is a genuine movie star.

by Anonymousreply 17607/18/2012

I don't understand the DL obsession with whether or not someone is a "movie star."

If I was an actor, I don't think I would want to be one. People who are "movie stars" in the strictest sense make a lot of a shitty ass movies.

by Anonymousreply 17707/18/2012

I agree with you, R177.

This discussion of Jackman's "star power" is about whether the studio's are smart to use him in their big-budget vehicles (is he a box office heavyweight)? Personally, I don't go to see many of those sort of films either.

However, R171 is in denial about Jackman's success on film and stage.

by Anonymousreply 17807/18/2012

I would rather be a character actor who could make big money, in BIG MOVIES. Like say, Gary Oldman. The film doesn't depend on him but because he has fans...they will go see a film of his. He is in a win, win situation. Nice money but people aren't constantly digging into his life.

by Anonymousreply 17907/18/2012

According to Trolldar, R161, R164 and R172 are all the same person, despite the different names listed. He/she has a few others posts in this thread.

deb/pa/peter is obviously unaware that Trolldar exists.

by Anonymousreply 18007/18/2012

Is John Palermo in Australia? Lovers reunite!

by Anonymousreply 18207/21/2012

I've been watching him (and his wife) on the Kimchee Chronicles on television spreading the gospel of Korean food. I don't think I've seen him actually look at her on the show. She seems like a linebacker to me, could she be MTF? Could she be in a lesbian relationship with the black lady who is the Korean cooking expert? He seems to have no idea what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 18307/21/2012

Possibly she is a lesbian. A reporter from the NY Observer was surprised when he saw her kissing Petra Wilson back in 2000

" fellow Aussie thespian, Ms. Wilson, who, perhaps still in character from her lesbian scene with Ellen Barkin in the film Mercy , gave Ms. Furness a big kiss on the lips"

Gossip just don't start in our arses, you need to feed us trolls!

by Anonymousreply 18407/21/2012

He is not gay. He went to drama school where half the students were gay so he got comfy around them but he had a serious gf there the whole time n they broke off after he graduated n before he met Deb. He n Deb have a strong relationship not based on looks but on compatibility n shared values. She is a very amusing passionate lady. He is very well meaning and kind and broad minded n as someone said earlier he would be openly gay if he was cos he is not devious. Leave him be.

by Anonymousreply 18508/01/2012

More camp than Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 18608/01/2012

His face is so small compared to his body. Anyone noticed that? Big body tiny head and face?

by Anonymousreply 18708/01/2012

R170 I think that was just a wishful fantasy on R64 ("pa"s) part. Tavis IS hot but it's too easy to post favorite imaginary scenarios.

Dear R185, You are not the only "One who knows" to post here. From Oz to the U.S. some say just the opposite having seen him let his hair down. He is careful, but not a recluse.

Maybe there is a reason he's so comfortable around gays and goes to fashion events straight men rarely attend.

by Anonymousreply 18808/05/2012

blah blah blah. It is 2012 and past time for that dumb old queen to come out.

by Anonymousreply 18908/05/2012

The date 2012 has nothing to do with it or his age which isn't old anyway. Leading men don't come out because they try to charm women into fantasizing about them & want straight men to identify with them to increase box office. It's not just about the roles. It is about the actor. That's how the business works.

by Anonymousreply 19008/05/2012

He like da men.

by Anonymousreply 19112/18/2012

The story about seeing his Daddy's peepee Christmas Even under his robe, and discovering both Santa and Daddy's peepee that one traumatic night sealed the deal. Richard Simmons is straighter than this guy.

by Anonymousreply 19312/18/2012

this is totally off topic but can anyone find the thread link about the black man F**kin the small white man???

by Anonymousreply 19412/18/2012

[quote]a lot of you are too self-loathing to accept that there are straight guys who really like us. THERE ARE.

I love when posters assign reasons for why people think Hugh is gay (although I think in HIS case it's obvious & lots of str8 people I know feel the same way). In the above poster's case it's gay-SELF-LOATHING. The more common one is gay-WISHFUL-THINKING....... "Sorry he's not gay at all. Just because you want him to be doesn't make him gay".

by Anonymousreply 19512/19/2012

He doesn't have long ring fingers.

by Anonymousreply 19612/19/2012

Hugh Jackman IS a fag!

And I'm the gay to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 19712/19/2012

He needs a good colorist.

by Anonymousreply 19812/19/2012

THe dude is taking his dog to walk. What is your ignorant point,OP?

by Anonymousreply 19912/19/2012

Hugh Jackman's theme song:

by Anonymousreply 20012/19/2012

Not gay - just gay friendly. It IS self-loathing to think that straight men can't be gay friendly.

He married his wife long before a beard was necessary. In fact, it may have set him back a bit in terms of gathering female fans.

by Anonymousreply 20101/02/2013

^^^^^ See?

by Anonymousreply 20201/02/2013

He is not gay. He is vain and dorky and like Penelope Cruise, he has a rat-like face.

I don't even get the appeal. He has plasticine pecs and veiny arms, skinny legs and no ass. He is not handsome or young. He seems like a friendly Aussie and a good father.

He is not gay.

Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 20301/02/2013

he sure fucks like he is gay...

by Anonymousreply 20401/02/2013

Next time... just look at this picture.

by Anonymousreply 20503/03/2013

Yeah, the underdeveloped calves suggests he's NOT gay.

by Anonymousreply 20603/04/2013

He doesn't look gay, he looks like he's on anabolics.

by Anonymousreply 20703/04/2013

Hugh Jackman & Psy

by Anonymousreply 20805/11/2013

R41 -Many STRAIGHT married couples don't talk to each other at home LOL. Certainly not an indicator that HJ is gay.

by Anonymousreply 20905/11/2013

[quote]Many STRAIGHT married couples don't talk to each other at home

Especially when the beard and children live on an upper floor and the subject and his b/f live on a lower floor of the building.

by Anonymousreply 21005/12/2013

He has zero dick.

by Anonymousreply 21105/12/2013

Did he pick up the poop? I don't see no pooper scooper on him.

by Anonymousreply 21205/13/2013

I am a man and Hugh had sex with me every night for a month and he insisted on listening to abba every second of every day

by Anonymousreply 21306/21/2013

What a desperate bunch of fagoos.

by Anonymousreply 21406/21/2013

He has gay ankles.

by Anonymousreply 21506/21/2013

[quote]Especially when the beard and children live on an upper floor and the subject and his b/f live on a lower floor of the building.

Since he broke up with Palermo, do the Jackmans still live in the same condo building?

by Anonymousreply 21607/03/2013

Flaming

by Anonymousreply 21807/08/2013

He flames more than "Flaming Agnes" when he doesn't have a script.

by Anonymousreply 21907/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.