Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Maggie Gallagher is a fat, evil cunt.

You're welcome!

by Anonymousreply 6004/28/2015

Is her husband divorcing her? Is that why she stepped down as head of NOM?

by Anonymousreply 210/09/2011

She's getting divorced? You've proven her right, gays! See what you all have done? You've destroyed the sanctity of marriage!

by Anonymousreply 310/09/2011

There is a publicity picture of her I've seen: I swear I can see horns.

by Anonymousreply 410/09/2011

Think about how fucked up a woman must be to dedicate her life to destroying Gays. How obsessed can you be over something that is NONE of your business?

Get your own life, hag, and stay the fuck out of ours.

by Anonymousreply 510/09/2011

OP, that needs to be repeated frequently.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 610/09/2011

[R6] I was thinking it should be expressed in song. Perhaps we could get a huge choir to sing it.

by Anonymousreply 710/09/2011

Morbidly obese Maggie Gallagher had her first child before she was married. When Dan Quayle criticized the fictional television character Murphy Brown for being an unwed mother, Gallagher wrote an op-ed for The New York Times, "An Unwed Mother for Quayle", in his defense.

What is she hiding in regard to her current marriage? Did it fall apart? Where is her husband?

by Anonymousreply 810/09/2011

omg why did I read this as maggie gyllenhaal.

I'm losing it time for bed.

by Anonymousreply 910/09/2011

Morbidly obese Maggie Gallagher

by Anonymousreply 1010/09/2011

Maggie is probably insecure about herself, that's why she acts like a bitch. And, knowing that her brother is prettier and more popular than she makes her the more bitchier.

by Anonymousreply 1110/09/2011

She her skin has a yellowish ring around her neck. I wonder if she has polycystic ovarian syndrome. Some of the symptoms are obesity and skin discoloration around the neck.

by Anonymousreply 1310/10/2011

Ate loudly during a play about prop 8..

by Anonymousreply 1410/10/2011

One of the comments: "Worse than that, she sat in the balcony and tried to make it collapse on audience members underneath!"

by Anonymousreply 1510/10/2011

Is Maggie short for Margarine?

by Anonymousreply 1610/10/2011

She looks like a thumb in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 1710/10/2011

Why does she so often insist on wearing lavender frocks?

Is this her idea of being ironic?

by Anonymousreply 1810/10/2011

I love you all more than words can say. Some great insults here tonight. Nasty fuckers!

by Anonymousreply 1910/10/2011

Where is her husband hiding?

by Anonymousreply 2010/10/2011

[quote] Where is her husband hiding?

I think she might have sat on him.

by Anonymousreply 2110/10/2011

Her gunt is getting its own talk show on OWN!

Hey, if Rosie can do it so can a shapeless gunt!

by Anonymousreply 2210/10/2011

I'd fuck her husband

by Anonymousreply 2310/10/2011

"You awful queers are going to he'll, every last one of you"

by Anonymousreply 2410/11/2011

going to he'll?

by Anonymousreply 2510/11/2011

Maggie, Golden Corral called and said you're banned. Butter should never be used like that. Especially not in front of small children!

by Anonymousreply 2610/11/2011

I love this comment from Queerty:

"But what actually happens when the infamous spokesblob of NOM waddles into the midst of some politically agitated gays?"

by Anonymousreply 2710/11/2011

bump, like Maggie's fat ass bumping some ho's at the Fashion Bug Plus sale.....

by Anonymousreply 2810/12/2011

LOL R9. I read it as Maggie Gyllenhaal as well. I thought, "Damn...just because she shares dildos with her friends?"

by Anonymousreply 2910/12/2011

Me (at a gay bar with friends, when suddenly, Margarine Gallagher trolls by): Hey Maggie! Pull up a deli and come sit next to us!

Margarine: I don't sit next to fags.

Me: That's okay. These booths weren't made for exopolanets anyway.

Margarine: Ha ha. What do you want, fags?

Me: Well, my friends are in the middle of a heated debate, and we were hoping you could settle it: Are you pear-shaped or apple-shaped? It's kinda hard to tell under the muumuus and cardigans.

Margarine: Fuck you queers! You and your fruity categories--always trying to make everything sound gay!

Me: Okay, okay! Geez. Let's just say it's round. That's a shape, right?

Margarine: Go burn in hell, fags!

Me: Speaking of which, we were working on an effigy of you, but Dupont ran out of mylar. Any tips on other material? Pachyderm skin is illegal in the US, so no luck there...

Margarine: Why don't you eat my gunt!

Me: Thanks for the offer, Meg, but we're all on a strict fupa-free diet. Like your husband. But we hear the Republicunts needs a snackbar to feed their hungry horde at the convention next August. You'd be perfect!

Margarine: You'll all burn in hell, cocksuckers!

Me: We'll be sure to visit you and Michelle B. in the Christian section when we get there! Toodles, Meg! Love ya like an anal wart!

by Anonymousreply 3010/12/2011

W&W for r26 !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3705/16/2013

That morbidly obese hate-mongering cow must be having daily hissy-fits over the fact that 56 million people live in marriage equality states. Since her husband dropped her, she has nobody to run to for sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 3805/17/2013

[quote]Since her husband dropped her, she has nobody to run to for sympathy.

[italic]Run[/italic]? I think "waddle" might be the more appropriate term.

by Anonymousreply 3905/17/2013

Her head must be exploding over the two new same-sex marriage states.

by Anonymousreply 4008/03/2013

Info on the mysterious husband:

by Anonymousreply 4108/03/2013

She can go to Minnesota to help Michelle Bachmann move out of the state to get away from married gays.

by Anonymousreply 4208/04/2013

Don't you get it? This is her job. This is how she feeds her family. She raises money and takes a salary to try and legally make gays second class citizens. I don't even think she believes everything that comes out of her mouth but it pays the bills. And you can bet even after all 50 states come into the fold, she'll keep trying to get a Constitutional Amendment. If she gives up, she has to get a real job.

by Anonymousreply 4308/04/2013

I'm sorry, but on behalf of fat cunts I find Maggie Gallagher offensive.

by Anonymousreply 4408/04/2013

Maggie's game is up. A losing slippery slope, although there will always be enough bigots and small-minded haters to keep her in nasty book deals and red state conferences that amount to nothing for years. But she's well off the mainstream radar. It must be a toxic existence with none of the priestly dole. All that dirty work for nothing, Maggie.

by Anonymousreply 4508/04/2013

[quote]But she's well off the mainstream radar.

If so, then it just happened in the past month. At the time of the Supreme Court decision in June, she was all over the national news - Today, GMA, Evening News, Nightly News etc. etc. Disgusting as always.

by Anonymousreply 4608/04/2013

Is she still campaigning to stop marriage equality?

by Anonymousreply 4709/13/2013

Is her son gay?

by Anonymousreply 4809/14/2013

She's a bit of a sophist, I would say.

by Anonymousreply 4909/14/2013

Maggie Gallagher posted an interesting piece on her blog this week, pretty much conceding defeat in her fight against marriage equality. The piece reads like a post mortem of the complete failures of NOM and other similar groups and questions the path forward for them as the country finds their bigoted views unacceptable in the public square.

The handwriting is on the wall and the morbidly obese Gallagher knows it. Marriage bans are now under review in five federal appellate courts. Unanimous victories in the lower courts and last year’s Supreme Court decision remanding the Prop. 8 challenge and dismantling of DOMA have forced her hand and her post gently tries to break the news to her frothy followers.

by Anonymousreply 5005/03/2014

Gallagher wrote this week:

[italic]Right now most people who believe in the classic understanding of marriage are in shock, they are awed by the powers now shutting down the debate and by our ineffectualness at responding to these developments.

The temptation to shout and yell and stamp our feet in ineffectual ridiculousness is understandable, but it is to be resisted.

Hiding or pretending is not going to help us, now. We have to face the truth. And we have to find the Love at its heart.

And we will have to do new things, not simply do what failed, over and over again, harder. [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 5105/03/2014

[quote]And we will have to do new things

New things? Like accept a world in which the members of a formerly disfavored minority now have legal equality? Accept that you can't legislate your hate?

Good plan!

by Anonymousreply 5205/03/2014

Charles Cooper, the attorney who defended Prop 8 before the Supreme Court, has had an about face as he helps plan and pay for a wedding for his daughter to another woman.

by Anonymousreply 5305/03/2014

by Anonymousreply 5405/04/2014

I wonder if she has to shower after going boo-boo.

by Anonymousreply 5505/04/2014

[quote]we will have to do new things, not simply do what failed, over and over again, harder.

The morbidly obese hate-monger will continue to fail, over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 5605/05/2014

Interesting piece at link.

by Anonymousreply 5704/27/2015

Don't feel bad, R9, I did too...

by Anonymousreply 5804/27/2015

The morbidly obese hate-monger isn't getting headlines the way she used to.

by Anonymousreply 5904/27/2015

"Why has no one shoved a pie in her face like the protest of Anita Bryant?"

"Because Maggie would eat it in one gulp."

by Anonymousreply 6004/28/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!