Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WHET that Courtney Cox show Cougar Town?

It was sort of tired, but also kind of fun. A little campy and two gorgeous lead guys.

Did they cancel it forever? It just fell off the radar.

Did anyone here ever watch it? I kinda miss it. Oh, and Modern Family's getting a little old. :-(

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

It went the way of the sabretooth.

by Anonymousreply 110/04/2011

Cougar Town is being held as a mid-season replacement. I don't think the premier date has been determined yet - probably will be settled on once ABC knows which of their new shows have to be yanked off the air.

I'm a fan and have kept many of the Season 2 episodes on the DVR because I rewatch them and still laugh. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there are enough people across the country that feel the same way and if the ratings aren't better for the upcoming season, this show may be gone too.

by Anonymousreply 210/04/2011

Six seasons and a movie!

by Anonymousreply 310/04/2011

Funny that you should joke about that R3, because I was recently wondering why any TV show should have more than five seasons.

by Anonymousreply 410/04/2011

I think the show is saddled down by its title. There is a real disconnect between that and what the show is really about.

by Anonymousreply 510/04/2011

Yes, they should have named it friends part 2, it's the same formula.

by Anonymousreply 610/08/2011

It should be renamed [italic]Losers Over 40[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 710/09/2011

LMAO R7...that actually could work

by Anonymousreply 810/09/2011

What about "Outsourced" on NBC?

Most of these so-so shows were not canceled. I guess they'll be back when a ton of new shows are canceled?

by Anonymousreply 910/09/2011

Outsourced is officially canceled R9.

We had a whole thread about how we're going to miss fit-fat Ben Rappaport and his chubby bulge in his Khakis.

by Anonymousreply 1010/09/2011

[quote]Funny that you should joke about that [R3], because I was recently wondering why any TV show should have more than five seasons.

The quote "six seasons and a movie!" is from Community said by one of the characters, Abed, who is an avid fan of Cougar Town.

by Anonymousreply 1110/09/2011

I am a big fan of the show I think Dan Byrd is so cute but if theyt go in the direction of the two of them having a baby I will lose interest fast.

by Anonymousreply 1210/09/2011

Love the show and hope it comes back...

by Anonymousreply 1310/09/2011

In the meantime, you might want to hunt down episodes of Cougarton Abbey on Megavideo.

by Anonymousreply 1410/09/2011

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!