Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Christian Bale

Someone requested a thread about CB. Have fun! Hopefully the lovely Magdalene will drop in.

by Anonymousreply 8401/27/2014

Not Magdalene, but I've followed his life and career, including the gossip, for a while.

Anything you want to know?

His life story is more interesting that his acting, IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 110/04/2011

Christian Bale looks like Michael Bay, Steven Weber, and Peter Horton. All four of them are butt ugly.

by Anonymousreply 210/04/2011

R1, I remember the thread that dished about his proclivities and Magdalene's responses. Sharing what you know will be good for those who aren't familiar. I started this thread because several people were asking about the DL gossip on the thread about him and Anne Hathaway. Hopefully they'll get whatever they want in this thread. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 310/04/2011

r2, you shut your mouth! I don't see Bale as looking like those you've mentioned, and I also don't find him attractive.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I think Michael Bay is a hot douchebag who looks like he'd be a nasty fuck. He's also allegedly horse hung, which always helps. He and Horton look the most alike to me.

If we didn't have all our fucking decent gossip threads deleted, maybe an insider or two would be kind enough to confirm.

by Anonymousreply 410/04/2011

reply 1, so thats pretty much what I would like to know.

So I have been googling and searching on here for a while, but I cannot find the thread where "Magdalene" a prodom claims that Christian visits her or another prodom and that Bale is into BDSM...any info or the link would be appreciated.Oh and that he and his wife have an arrangement, basically he can have flings?? again ny info is much appreciated.

And I would like to know wether he still has flings & DOM´s.

( I did copy and paste from the other thread,but it was posted by me anyway)

@OP, Thanks again!

by Anonymousreply 510/04/2011

bump for saucy gossip

by Anonymousreply 610/04/2011

Yeah Bale is still stepping out on his wife,he also has a type, dark hair, brown eyes, tall.

by Anonymousreply 710/04/2011

Care to tell how you know all this?

by Anonymousreply 810/04/2011

Ive seen some of it myself, thats all Im gonna say.

by Anonymousreply 910/04/2011

Is it true that he fucked Cillian Murphy?

by Anonymousreply 1010/04/2011

Someone posted about Bale, the toilet rag, and him being into BDSM with women, but also that he enjoyed sex with guys. With the women it was confined to BDSM.

They told the story about he and Sibi being set up, and how Christian, Winona Sibi, Kevin Aucoin and Kevin's boyfriend would have sex parties, also inferring that Winona and Sibi had some kind of sexual affair. There was also something about a Tori Amos concert.. Can someone remember that? It had to do with the story somehow, I can't remember now. Nothing to do with Tori being a part of their little sex games though. The OP posted of them at the concert, backstage. I may be able to dig that up. (Sibi, Winona, Kevin, etc)

Anyhow, that's when Magdalene chimed in and backed up the original poster. Magdalene was not the one who originally posted the Bale gossip, but she saw the thread and basically, said yes, he is into that shit (no pun intended). The OP's story was of course being questioned, so it was cool that Magdalene came in and offered corroborating info.

That original thread was several years ago, however this story is oft repeated, so it shows up in Bale threads from time to time. Certainly that original thread is way, long gone.

by Anonymousreply 1110/04/2011

No, r11, Tori was part of their group, nothing to do with a concert.

Ans we've covered all of this a thousand fucking times.

by Anonymousreply 1210/04/2011

SCARY - trolldar "A" in THIS thread. he/she is R5, R6, R7, R8 and R9. And is obviously talking to himself/herself.

by Anonymousreply 1310/04/2011

[quote]Ans we've covered all of this a thousand fucking times.

How about not being an asshole? Not everyone was here for all those "thousands of times".

by Anonymousreply 1510/04/2011

LOL At the trolldar for A. Especially posts 7, 8 and 9 where "gossip" is posted at 7 (by him) and then he asks about it at 8, and he answers himself at 9.

by Anonymousreply 1610/04/2011

NOPE, I use an encrypted server ( because I am from europe and many sites and vids I cant see otherwise) maybe thats what messes up things. If I wanted to stay annonymous, AND POST SHIT THEN I WOULDNT POST WITH "A" AT ALL.

Am new here and all I got was bitchiness personal questions, shit, made fun of my english. I know this is the internet but jeez!!!

by Anonymousreply 1710/04/2011

Riiiiight R17 (aka posts 5, 6, 7 8 and 9!)

by Anonymousreply 1810/04/2011

reply 18, Okay whatever, many of you say that so I guess it must look like it. But it wasnt me.

by Anonymousreply 1910/04/2011

I may be able to dig that up.

do you kow what the thread was called?

by Anonymousreply 2010/04/2011

LOL @ "A". Dude, you are busted.

by Anonymousreply 2110/04/2011

Dear A, welcome to Datalounge, don't expect kindness, we've never heard of it.

by Anonymousreply 2210/04/2011

reply 22, I didnt, I am aware thats its the internet but it was a bit too much, its like ppl wait for you to make a grammar error or be off topic and bang they turn into witches.

Anyways, Bale gossip people!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2310/04/2011

Yes they're very rude with foreigners, and DL is very hard on anyone, you get used to it after the first week.

by Anonymousreply 2410/04/2011

reply 24 HAHA, is there also an initiation ceremony or something? Im from germany, youd think Im used to it but naw.

by Anonymousreply 2510/04/2011

I don't care about him being foreign, I think it's cute. What I hate is posters that talk to themselves and then try and make excuses.

by Anonymousreply 2610/04/2011

Why are you so obsessed with Christian Bale? You seem rabid. 30 posts in the other thread (with Anne)

by Anonymousreply 2710/04/2011

But maybe is telling the truth ?

by Anonymousreply 2810/04/2011

But DID DID NOT. So you find foreigners cute? And theres gotta be more Bale gossip!! So far we know he is into BDSM and had 4somes,DOMS. I wanna know more recent things, I bet theres lots of peeps here who know stuff.

by Anonymousreply 2910/04/2011

[quote]But maybe is telling the truth ?

Really? You are pretty gullible. No, it's not just a coincidence that someone (else) who posted in the same thread 'just happened' to be mixed in with A's IP.

by Anonymousreply 3010/04/2011

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish we could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

by Anonymousreply 3110/04/2011

reply 30 Thats why I said, that I use a software that encrypts my IP so I can watch videos, post on certain sites etc. So maybe thats what happened. Anyway how can you ppl be more interested in that shit, then in gossip about Batman. G O D

by Anonymousreply 3210/04/2011

[quote]Is it true that he fucked Cillian Murphy?

It's a rumor, but not confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 3310/04/2011

We have a new troll.

by Anonymousreply 3410/04/2011

More about the Tori Amos aspect to the whole story please! I didn't think she even really associated with other famous people. She's always seemed like she's in her own world to me.

by Anonymousreply 3510/04/2011

I have a hard time believing that he is gay, I normally can tell.

Yeah Im a troll whatever, urghhh

by Anonymousreply 3610/04/2011

And remember, he is NOT into scat! Remember how that got all blown out of proportion? The Domme he was seeing made him clean a bathroom with a rag, and somehow that got turned into him being into scat.

by Anonymousreply 3710/04/2011

So is he stil doing it to this day? did he also do Wynona??

by Anonymousreply 3810/04/2011

Oh calm down Mary @ R24. You see DLers from one neighborhood in NY going after someone who lives in another neighborhood, so why would you think "foreigners" are singled out?

Are you so sensitive that words on a screen get to you?

by Anonymousreply 3910/04/2011

Enjoying trolldar more than the thread!

by Anonymousreply 4010/04/2011

R42, WTF! Were you also the one who would remind the teacher when they forgot to give homework?

Don't tell people, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 4310/04/2011

Umm... R43... I don't think there's anything to worry about, if you know what I mean...

by Anonymousreply 4510/04/2011

Did you ppl for a second consider, that I am telling the truth?? Lets bash annonymously newbies on the net. Hurrr Hurrr

by Anonymousreply 4610/04/2011

Dear A, even if you did have an encrypted IP, that wouldn't suddenly make people with the same IP as you buy subscriptions to Datalounge and start having a conversation about Christian Bale in the same thread as you.

by Anonymousreply 4710/04/2011

I dont know what happened, that was my conclusion.Maybe others use an encryper too? the fuck knows. I am beyond tired of this, even if I was posting comments under a different name, it wouldnt be worth going into as much as u guys did.

Whoever has Bale gossip JOIN! Som of us wanna know.

by Anonymousreply 4810/04/2011

This is reminding me of the Timothy Olyphant thread last month where the same poster was a costume designer on "Justified", Timothy's brother-in-law, and Natalie Zea's neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 4910/04/2011

You people are taking the piss of this thread, with all this crap I bet its gonna get deleted like the others who seem to dissapear. This is about Bale not about me.

by Anonymousreply 5010/04/2011

Oh dear, R45. I think you're right. My apologies.

We've got a live one.

by Anonymousreply 5110/04/2011

This micro-drama on here is prob preventing ppl who know stuff from posting. GREAT!!!

by Anonymousreply 5210/04/2011

Jesus Christ A! Get a life!!!

by Anonymousreply 5310/04/2011

Okay, I will take a good fucking look at myself now.

by Anonymousreply 5410/04/2011

Is "A" the new TTC?

by Anonymousreply 5510/04/2011

Back on topic...

r7 I really don't give a shit if you're talking to yourself.

I wonder if what you've seen might be mistaking it for him needing someone with him constantly because of his anxiety. He has serious mother issues, as you know if you have truly been around him.

I'm not saying you're lying, just that he seems weird enough that there could be another explanation for it.

Since he has a regular Domme, it would surprise me if he was also getting a lot on the side. It's quite a risk for someone in his position.

by Anonymousreply 5610/04/2011

A, you may ask on this thread:

by Anonymousreply 5710/04/2011

reply 57 Allright thanks, but some people have come out and said things on here aswell.

by Anonymousreply 5810/04/2011

r57, quit trying to corral the crazies.

This is a Bale thread, so relevant questions go here.

by Anonymousreply 5910/04/2011

Oh, well ok then! Let's make one thread for every celebrity. You're right, that makes so much more sense!

by Anonymousreply 6010/04/2011

This is some pretty boring stuff, but OP asked for CB stories, so this is it.

A couple of years ago (after the incident in which was said to have beaten up his sister in London), he came to my town in the middle of nowhere red-state hell and stayed for about a week in a Frank Lloyd Wright building that's partly a hotel now, apparently telling the staff he's a big FLW fan and he just wanted a quiet vacation and to "experience" the building. He didn't do much but hang around, apparently, ate in the tiny hotel restaurant/bar a lot, maybe in some other nearby places, though there's nothing very good or interesting.

Apparently he read a lot and often had a book with him. Some locals who saw him and said he was better looking in person, though not as tall as they expected. IMDb says he's 6 feet, but apparently people expected him to be taller.

Six months to a year later, Ben Affleck, Rachel Weisz, and Javier Bardem came here to make a film and some of the gossip that extras hired for the film heard was that CB was originally supposed to do one of the men's roles, but was dumped in favor of either Affleck or Bardem. Probably JB, because Affleck was a producer on the film as well as an actor.

So apparently he was checking out the town to see if he could stand being here for several months?

Boring story, I know, but OP asked.

by Anonymousreply 6110/04/2011

reply 61! Ha,thats interesting, he seems a bit off. Its not a boring story, Im glad ppl come forward. Was his wife with him?

by Anonymousreply 6210/04/2011

A, I believe he was alone.

by Anonymousreply 6310/04/2011

I asked cuz somebody said that he always has to have his wife with him, that he gets anxious otherwise. What he did during that time there, seems pretty normal tho. I wonder if he does this kind of thing alot.

by Anonymousreply 6410/04/2011

A... you might want to re-install your IP encryption software or maybe just ask for a refund.

by Anonymousreply 6510/05/2011

reply 65, Does it still appear like Im posting under fake accounts?? Dear god! I have reinstalled my software allready.

Who else has Bale stories, I found th one with him in that semi-hotel quite interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6710/05/2011

reply 56t

I agree, I would also be surprised if he had side flings, besides the DOM. He is to well known to get away without ever being caught by the paps.

by Anonymousreply 6810/05/2011

he can get away from paps because he's just not that interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6910/05/2011

reply 69t

I dont know, its true he doesnt seem to hang around the HW croud/scene but he probably doesnt spend 24/7 indoors either.

by Anonymousreply 7010/05/2011

You're welcome, A. Don't let people get to you. I have been here since 2001 and am well acquainted with the rules and rituals of this crazy place. Just go with the flow and laugh it off when people bust your chops. Most of all have fun!

by Anonymousreply 7110/05/2011

reply 71

I guess you cant say that Ive let ppl get to me, but its this thing about the Internet, where this silly arguments ignite and no matter how dumb they are and you know the more you respond the more you get bashed, but you cant help and explain yourself to a bunch of annonymous assholes.

You are here since 10 years, there must be alot of good stuff here!!!

by Anonymousreply 7210/05/2011

A, this place can be a lot of fun. As I wrote, take it in stride and don't let people get to you. Even the nicest people get attacked. Keep that in mind, and you'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 7310/07/2011

by Anonymousreply 7410/09/2011

by Anonymousreply 7510/12/2011

by Anonymousreply 7607/22/2012

Aw, poor victim of ESL is confused. Not his fault he is a scary ass stalker.

Don't post about Bale on DL. He's clearly in danger from some freak obsessed with his sex life.

by Anonymousreply 7707/22/2012

Don't post any Bale gossip on DL. It's clear we have an unstable one in our midst.

by Anonymousreply 7807/22/2012

I want to know something about his life.

How did he wed Sandra Blazic? Who is she?

What can you say about their relationship?

by Anonymousreply 7908/21/2012

Omg he's so hot I don't care if he's a jerk or into bdsm. Id do anything to have a chance to suck and fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 8009/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 8101/31/2013

FUCK. Let's try that again.

by Anonymousreply 8201/31/2013

Holy shit, we have a BaleFanGurl here tonight.

I wonder if Master Christian Charles Philip celebrated his big day by getting a nice whipping in the dungeon. Since that's what he likes to do when in a celebratory mood.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8301/31/2013

It has now been 6 years since he's spoken to or seen anyone on that side of the family. For some reason I find his personal life sloppiness amusing. Maybe because he tries so desperately hard to hide it all but his family keeps running to the tabloids?

by Anonymousreply 8401/27/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!