Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I accidentally killed my neighbor's dog, I think, and I'm sick about it.

They've been letting her bark all night next door and she would pace outside by my bedroom window. I tried earphones and earplugs but it was a shrieking kind of sound, with howling. She was young, part retriever. I guess they were trying to get her to grow up.

They're horrible people and I couldn't talk to them. No one else would do anything. People here aren't like that. Eventually someone just would have given her antifreeze of something. So I started tossing raw meatballs over the fence with a tiny amount of my Xanax and Diazepam in them, one each night around 10. It worked fine. But I guess there was a build up of something because Tuesday morning I heard screaming and they had found the dog dead with froth all over its face.

The woman came to my door and asked if I had seen anything and then as much as asked if I did something. I said no of course not, I loved Shelly. (I would give her treats and even walked her when she was a puppy a few times before the people got weird)

Now she's going all over accusing people. She says they're getting two pit bulls and if anything happens she's going to start civil war.

Now I don't know what to do. Should I just go and tell her the truth? It was an accident. I could say I was trying to soothe the dog and it was a terrible mistake. If she gets pit bull they'll be barking all the time and I'll have to move, and I can't afford more rent. I'm afraid they'll hurt my cats, which Shelly never did. I have an understanding with my landlord and I'm worried. Can I be arrested if I confess? All I wanted was some sleep.

I know how this sounds, but any ideas will be helpful. Has this ever happened to you?

by Anonymousreply 45606/26/2015

WTF is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 1210/03/2011

I can't believe anyone is taking this seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2110/03/2011

We gave one dog tranquilizers very often, perhaps daily, to control his seizures. We stopped when he'd walk around pissing on the rug. He lived to a ripe old age.

We also gave another dog tranquilizers for a few days on and around the 4th of July weekend. He still stayed in the bathtub, but he was all chill about it. He lived for 15 years.

I doubt it was the xanax or valium, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2310/03/2011

r20 has a really good idea. It truly is the only really way to know.

by Anonymousreply 2410/03/2011

Doubting it was you who killed the dog. But, on the off chance you contributed to its death I sure as hell wouldn't say anything to anyone about it!!!

Did they get a necropsy done?

If they do get two pitbulls that bark as badly, call the cops about the noise and have the neighbors do so too.

by Anonymousreply 2610/04/2011

11/10. Seriously, quit your job and become a writer.

by Anonymousreply 2710/04/2011

How much Xanax and Diazepam were you giving it op? And how much do you think the dog weighed?

by Anonymousreply 2810/04/2011

OP, animal control in my city requires you to tape the dog barking for more than 15 min.

Let's go with that option next time...

It should be easy. Just use your phone.

Please tell me you don't have children.

by Anonymousreply 2910/04/2011

[quote]Who the hell hasn't wanted to kill an incessantly barking dog?

There are two small dogs constantly barking in the building next door. I've called 311 (NYC hotline) a few times over the past year, but they've done nothing. I have fantasies about killing the dogs, that's how much I hate them (of course, I will never act on my fantasies).

by Anonymousreply 3210/04/2011

R32, do OP's meatball trick! If they die, we'll all know to NEVER, EVER give a dog xanax and valium.

by Anonymousreply 3410/04/2011

Entirely Sad Tale

by Anonymousreply 3510/04/2011

Eerily Silent (dog) Tail

by Anonymousreply 3610/04/2011

Get someone to play the drums. It worked on Evita.

by Anonymousreply 3710/04/2011

[quote]Who the hell hasn't wanted to kill an incessantly barking dog?

I never wanted to kill the incessantly barking great Dane next door, but I did want to open the gate so it could run away. Too well lit and too visible to neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 3810/04/2011

This is how the "Not without my daughter" poster could have solved the problem with his daughter. Just slip a little cyanide into the can of frosting... bingo.

by Anonymousreply 3910/04/2011

Good for you. I'm sorry the dog is dead I've had asshole neighbors You had no choice You did the right thing

by Anonymousreply 4010/04/2011

OP, You pull a Lucrezia Borgia on my ass & then have the gall to come sniveling to Datalounge about it! Fucking queen!!!

by Anonymousreply 4110/04/2011

You probably shouldn't have done what you did, but confessing would make it So Much Worse. Keep quiet and just be glad you got away with murder. Maybe you should dial back on the pills .. just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 4310/04/2011

Shelly... who was such a nice dog - until they let her bark all night.

She took the green pills.

by Anonymousreply 4410/04/2011

Can you come stay with me for a while? There are 13 dogs in my 19 unit building who never stfu and I wish they would all find themselves in my slow cooker.

by Anonymousreply 4510/04/2011

6/10. The tossing of drug infused raw meatballs over the fence gave me a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 4610/04/2011

Next time, give an annoying dog some laxative meatballs so the owner(s) may be tempted to take it back to the pound.

by Anonymousreply 4810/04/2011

I know it's wrong, but I think this is HYSTERICAL!

by Anonymousreply 5210/04/2011

I thought the OP was bad if not a troll, but r48 is just plain loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 5310/04/2011

Wow, you'd think they could've picked out more tasteful attire for the pall-bearers...

by Anonymousreply 5410/04/2011

If the meatball don't fit, then you must acquit!

by Anonymousreply 5510/04/2011

Why does this thread only exist when you click on 'more'?

by Anonymousreply 5610/04/2011

Don't sweat it, OP. I kind of helped the situation along, too.

by Anonymousreply 5710/04/2011

Keep your mouth shut.

Start donating to your local animal shelter.

by Anonymousreply 5810/04/2011

If the meatball lacks sauce, there is no cause.

by Anonymousreply 5910/04/2011

Aw shit, Cheryl made me LOL. I feel all dirty now.

by Anonymousreply 6110/04/2011

Circumcision of dogs is mutilation!!!A dog should have the right to decide for himself.

by Anonymousreply 6210/04/2011

Were they turkey meatballs?

by Anonymousreply 6310/04/2011

Keep your mouth shut, but donate some money to an animal shelter.

by Anonymousreply 6410/04/2011

WTF were you thinking? Were you thinking at all????? You should fess up bud, instead of letting those poor people wonder who did this to their dog. You deserve whatever fallout becomes of the situation. Think how you'd feel if someone did that to your beloved cats. I hope they get an even bigger, louder dog and it makes your life a living hell. You're gonna need more than the Xanax that you feed to household pets, you raving asshole.

by Anonymousreply 6510/04/2011

DLers are getting more gullible every day.

Have you no critical thinking skills, children? Do you believe that everything you read on the interwebs is true?

by Anonymousreply 6710/04/2011

I really hope you didn't waste perfectly goood tranqs on a dog, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6810/04/2011

Someone's been watching too much Frasier/Seinfeld.

by Anonymousreply 6910/04/2011

I love this thread

by Anonymousreply 7010/04/2011

[quote]they had found the dog dead with froth all over its face.

Since you weren't chucking poisoned lattes over the fence, I'd say you were in the clear.

by Anonymousreply 7110/04/2011

Is the op Rumpy?

by Anonymousreply 7210/04/2011

[quote] instead of letting those poor people wonder who did this to their dog

Poor people? Are you kidding me? They insensitive discourteous assholes!

by Anonymousreply 7310/04/2011

I call bullshit, OP!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7410/04/2011

The best way to deal with crappy neighbours is to lead them to believe you are slightly off. Nobody wants to mess with mentally unstable neighbours. They are scary. If the autopsy results reveal she died from food poisoning from raw beef smile and say

"I make meatballs all the time. I'll have to make sure I cook them thoroughly."

If she OD'd on Xanax say

"Wow, maybe I should cut back."

Put a basket of shells on their porch because "they reminded you of dear Shelly."

Tell them you include Shelly in your prayers every night and that you had a dream she was running on the beach in heaven with other golden retrievers. Explain that she has been reunited with her grandparents.

Every time you see them talk their ear off about boring and/or wierd stuff. If they are gardening talk over your fence or sit on your porch yelling across to them. They will make an effort to avoid you. If they get another barker go over every single time it bothers you and say "I think something is wrong with ****. I think he is sick." Talk talk talk so they have to basically shut the door in your face. If you do this everytime because you are so "concerned" they will do something about the barker so you won't come over. You have to train them to be good neighbours OP.

by Anonymousreply 7510/04/2011

Take a pill, OP.

Preferably secreted in a meatball.

Posted from Shelly's iPhone

by Anonymousreply 7610/04/2011

"The best way to deal with crappy neighbours is to lead them to believe you are slightly off."

Feeding their dog Valium should certainly help you in this endeavor.

by Anonymousreply 7710/04/2011

You should have just called Newman.

by Anonymousreply 7810/04/2011

OP, you never considered the possibility that the other neighbors were ALSO dosing the dog with narcotics? Your one Valium may not have done Shelly in, but 4-5 neighbors all doing the same thing, unaware others had the same bright idea?

It's like an O. Henry tale.

by Anonymousreply 7910/04/2011

If the meatball was raw, you broke the law. . . .

by Anonymousreply 8010/04/2011

I have to get up at five o'clock in the morning and SPARKLE, Shelly, SPARKLE!

by Anonymousreply 8110/04/2011

What was on Shelly's iPawd?

by Anonymousreply 8210/04/2011

[quote]What was on Shelly's iPawd?

"Shannon," of course.

by Anonymousreply 8310/04/2011

WARNING***

If any of your pets have died after ingesting Xanax or Diazepam- call us right now. The lawyers at Bowzer, McRuff and Huntz will help you get a settlement for your pain and suffering.

by Anonymousreply 8410/04/2011

More like Dewey, Cheatham and & Howe.

by Anonymousreply 8510/04/2011

The Andrews Sisters' recording of "One Meatball"

by Anonymousreply 8610/04/2011

Diazapan and Xanx will not kill anything alone. You have to combine with alcohol or barbituate. Neither can kill even a small animal.

Nevertheless you sound like a troll. I cannot imagine anyone being so stupid.

This probably did not happen.

by Anonymousreply 8710/04/2011

They killed their own dog, stupid, but they have a video of you throwing it meatballs.

by Anonymousreply 8910/04/2011

Hint: they didn't like Shelly's barking any more than you did.

by Anonymousreply 9010/04/2011

this never happened people! Wise up you dummies.

by Anonymousreply 9110/04/2011

I'm feeling upset again after reading the people here who think that I could be held legally responsible in case the autopsy comes back showing I killed their dog. I knew there would be a lot of the postings from the men but I hoped some of the women would help. They did, but between the guilt and fear I'm really sick. If I was working I wouldn't be able to go in, its that bad.

I decided that I need to make up for this. I know some of you said my pills didn't do this but I feel responsible and I think I just put too much in. At least I feel that way. But I can't tell them. So I'm going to offer them a puppy and say that is the best way to get over their loss. And I'm picking one that doesn't get big and bark so that way its win win. I really love animals and if I don't make this right I just feel the ghost of the pup is going to haunt me. She was only five months and I think she was teething and that's why she was barking because she wanted to play and chew. God I'm miserable.

by Anonymousreply 9210/04/2011

I'm sorry I'm the OP and that was me at R93 so you know. I'm so upset I can't think straight.

by Anonymousreply 9310/04/2011

If you're not working, where are you gonna get a puppy? Even pound animals cost money to adopt.

by Anonymousreply 9410/04/2011

OP, they're going to do an autopsy on the dog. Not only are they going to find raw meatballs and drugs, but also a trace of cookies...

by Anonymousreply 9510/04/2011

Wait until an old lady is walking her dog. Cram a Xanax meatball down her throat, grab the dog leash and run.

by Anonymousreply 9610/04/2011

You could probably get away with using raw cookie dough on the owners.

by Anonymousreply 9710/04/2011

But, you are a troll, darling!

by Anonymousreply 9910/04/2011

OP, do NOT tell your neighbor the truth. I know you feel guilty, but it was an accident. I don't care what the psycho animal Nazis around here say: you weren't intending to kill the dog, but you might've gone overboard by feeding it prescription drugs.

I hope everything works out. If you're neighbor follows through and gets pit bulls, get ready to call animal control. They're illegal in a lot of places and the dumbass would just be wasting her money in an attempt to be spiteful. Also, do NOT kill any more neighborhood pets. An accident will look like a purposeful act if it happens more than once, and animal cruelty is a crime in most jurisdictions.

by Anonymousreply 10010/04/2011

Would you sanctimonious fuckwads knock it off. The OP is sorry and he didn't intend to kill the dog. Additionally, it appears that he's not financially able to do much to compensate for the neighbor's loss (and they sound like real assholes).

OP, I read your post at 93...I hope you don't do anything drastic....again.

by Anonymousreply 10110/04/2011

R102, I suspect he's preparing the raw cookie dough as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 10210/04/2011

"you might've gone overboard by feeding it prescription drugs . . . Also, do NOT kill any more neighborhood pets."

Thank you for your appearance, Captain Obvious.

by Anonymousreply 10310/04/2011

I love how someone online is seriously advising someone else not to kill any more neighborhood pets.

by Anonymousreply 10410/04/2011

[quote]She was young, part retriever.

She had everything to live for. But she threw it away on drugs... drugs shoved into fucking raw meatballs.

by Anonymousreply 10510/04/2011

Who's going to play "Shelly" O'Hara in "Valley of the Dogs?"

by Anonymousreply 10610/04/2011

More importantly, who'll play Helen Pawson?

by Anonymousreply 10710/04/2011

Don't offer them a puppy. They will smell your guilt. Really I can hear your simpering from heah and I live at least a thousand miles away. Just IGNORE THEM.

by Anonymousreply 10810/04/2011

This sounds like the beginning of a clever extortion plot which the neighbors intend to squeeze every last dime out of OP. In case you weren't aware of how dogs behave OP, they are able to eat a meatball without ingesting the pill.

by Anonymousreply 11010/04/2011

I don't know about dogs, but for humans it is extremely difficult to die from a benzodiazepine overdose. Furthermore, alprazolam and diazepam are meataballized and excreted within hours of taking them. They don't build up in your system to toxic levels.

Next time use barbiturates

by Anonymousreply 11110/04/2011

OP, better not eat any meatballs tossed over your fence in the future.

by Anonymousreply 11210/04/2011

OP, what would you do if you see datalounge page on the boyfriend's computer. Oh, snap!

by Anonymousreply 11310/04/2011

I'm not a man. I use the computer at a neighbor's house. She's my friend and we're together alot but I haven't told her about what's bothering me. I just wrote this for advice and got it and I'm going ahead and getting a puppy for my neighbors and seeing what happens. I won't ever do anything like this again unless things get really bad. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 11410/04/2011

OP, stay away from the neighbors you are going to give yourself away. If they want another dog let them get it themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11510/04/2011

I'm sorry, I laughed at the post title and tried to read on, but I keep laughing. Esp the line about keeping her outside to make her grow up. Do they have children?

by Anonymousreply 11610/04/2011

The OP may well be a troll. If not, then he is too stupid to live, just a total asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11710/04/2011

R8 you are hilarious. I "LOL everytime I read your post.

by Anonymousreply 11810/04/2011

[quote]Who's going to play "Shelly" O'Hara in "Valley of the Dogs?"

And who will play Lyon Barke?

by Anonymousreply 11910/05/2011

Instant love, instant excitement... ULTIMATE HELL!!

by Anonymousreply 12010/05/2011

Do. Not. Buy. Them. A. Puppy. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 12110/05/2011

Yikes. Don't drug animals or children. They're too small (to handle) any mistakes or miscalculations. I don't believe this happened, but if it did it's pretty fucked up what you did but you'd be a fool to confess.

by Anonymousreply 12210/05/2011

I'm

by Anonymousreply 12310/05/2011

So the word 'accidentally' doesn't really apply then? Neither does your supposed guilt. It really doesn't matter what you say to your neighbors because karma will catch up with you eventually. And then you'll probably try to have everyone on here feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 12410/05/2011

I don't know why you are being hateful R125. Really I don't. I have been sick for days about this and tried my best to make the best of a bad situation and it was an act of God that took the dog Shelly and it's only because I'm human that I am suffering. I am not a monster. You say karma but you mean your idea of mob justice. I don't believe in that. I've had to stay at my cousin's because she works at a shelter and is helping me pick the best puppy breed for my neighbors. That's all I can do. I can't afford to buy them one. And I'll give the new dog as much love as I gave Shelly until God took her.

People here said the drugs I used probably didn't kill her anyway, and even if that doesn't include maybe hydrocodone that I also have that I might have mixed up, it would only have been a little. The cats got into the pile and I got confused, like I said. I only meant to put in the Xanax and diazepam. I can't afford name brands and the generics confuse me one from another anyway. Don't tell me it wasn't an accident. I am not a puppy murderer. You are very spiteful.

by Anonymousreply 12510/05/2011

In the Valley of the Dogs, it's INSTANT TURN-ON!

by Anonymousreply 12610/05/2011

I don't believe any of this.

by Anonymousreply 12710/05/2011

[quote]it was an act of God that took the dog Shelly

I could have sworn it was the act of a neighbor with prescriptions for Valium and Xanax.

I don't believe this dog's tale is true but I half wish it were simply for all the amusement it's given us.

by Anonymousreply 12810/05/2011

R129, Valium IS a god.

by Anonymousreply 12910/05/2011

They drummed you out of Holly-woof, so you come crawlin' back to Dog-way. Well, Dog-way doesn't go for XANAX and DIAZEPAM!

by Anonymousreply 13010/05/2011

Why would you waste perfectly good tranqs on a dog? Next time just feed it benedryl. Completely safe.

I doubt you killed the dog, though. I had a dog that we had to give Elavil (sp?) to for anxiety. Isnt that similar to the drugs you used?

by Anonymousreply 13110/05/2011

"You know how bitchy Rags can be!"

by Anonymousreply 13210/06/2011

My moms dead so I can tell this story.

We have a big family yard with a garden. A certain family would let their dog wreck & shit in our yard in fact the dog terrorized the entire neighborhood. Talking to them did nothing they let that old dog roam bark growl and shit all over.

Well, my mom was a Southern bad-ass some of you politically correct bitches would call her a sociopath. Hell, she was a divorced mom with a houseful of kids to provide for. At any rate, after the dog ruined some new seedlings (for the nth time) Mom crushed glass and added it to raw ground beef then put the meatballs in the garden.

The next day we could hear that dog howling up a storm. Heard they took it to the vet, think it got put down... my memory is fuzzy, as this happened in the 1970's. All I know is that dog never visited our garden again.

Over the years I've heard similar stories it's more common than you would think, people hate being terrorized by a unruly pets and many have been put to death by anonymous neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 13310/06/2011

"I can't feel my shanks!"

by Anonymousreply 13410/06/2011

@136 save the sactimony Dude it was 40 years ago I was a fatherless kid! Dog and mom are dust.

Go cry somewhere else and if you have a dog make sure the mutt is housed and muzzled and as I said, it happens more than we can imagine.

by Anonymousreply 13610/06/2011

Charlie/R88 is such a fucking old fool.

by Anonymousreply 13710/06/2011

You know, OP, it wasn't the dog's fault, it was the owner. The owner is the one who wasn't training the dog correctly so it was really a rather cowardly way of handling this with you KILLING the dog. Why don't you feed the owner some of those meatballs and then get back to us on how that worked out for you, you flaming idiot.

by Anonymousreply 13810/06/2011

Killed em? Damn near rectum!

by Anonymousreply 13910/06/2011

Bravo op! You just played out your hand @ r126. The cats getting into your generic meds, adding in the hydrocodone.

Very well done. You got the cunts here all riled up, just like a good EST.

Bravo. We haven't had a good EST in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 14010/06/2011

LOLOLOL, So what has happened since..

by Anonymousreply 14108/08/2012

Well of course this is total bullshit, but I have obnoxious dogs on either side of my house, and I've sure wanted them dead when they are barking in the middle of the night, but I'd never DO anything! It's not their fault--it's their shitty owners! I was complaining about it one night at a gathering and several of my dog-owning friends were upset that I DARED to complain about dogs! Look, I love dogs, but anyone who just lets them bark their asses off in the yard is an ASSHOLE.

by Anonymousreply 14208/08/2012

I think you're tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 14308/08/2012

This is all a joke rite?

by Anonymousreply 14408/08/2012

I believe you, OP. Would your name happen to rhyme with Frumpy and your cat's name rhyme with Whammy?

by Anonymousreply 14508/08/2012

I'm feeling a Romantic Poem coming on...

"My name is OPymandias, Queen of kings: Look on my works, ye Barking, and despair!" Nothing that barks remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck of generic xanax lay The lone and dead retriever, stretched far away..."

by Anonymousreply 14608/08/2012

Nice troll, great OP, just enough to suck them in.

9.5/10

by Anonymousreply 14708/08/2012

For those with barking dogs belonging to neighbors, there are little handheld devices with a button you can push that emit a high-pitched tone that dogs don't like. You can push the button and say "quiet" (or whatever) and train the neighbor dogs to shut up. I don't know what the range limits are, but they can often help.

by Anonymousreply 14808/08/2012

Don't say anything! They will hurt you.

What a waste of pills too dude.

by Anonymousreply 14908/08/2012

That's the nice thing about dogs. Even if you accidentally kill one, there's always plenty more at the pound

by Anonymousreply 15008/08/2012

Is R150 Mitt Romney?

by Anonymousreply 15108/08/2012

Good luck to you, all these people who say you're evil and mental are all way off. It is a nightmare living next door to idiots who dont give a shit about their animals and leave them barking all day and night, you do feel like shooting them after so long putting up with it. Because no one will help you. So dont say anything to these sub human scum and good luck!! Move to somehwere better!!

by Anonymousreply 15208/17/2012

We found your answer OP. Somebody fed the dog grapes.

by Anonymousreply 15308/20/2012

NEVER HAPPPENED

by Anonymousreply 15408/20/2012

yes....l will explain my situation...mine is a little more cold hearted son.......so please don't feel bad...atleast you felt a sense of guilt about it...but what you are about to read is waaaay more than what you went through.....i was abused by babysitters when i was young....and these people had pamarinian dogs and chiuaua dogs.....and these dogs were treated with the most love...and i was beaten everyday.....as time went on long story short...everytime i saw one of these dogs i just mentioned...or if its a dog that any old woman would have with her....like a poodle......i would literally fantasize about killing these dogs.....yes...you heard correct....i fantasize about killing little dogs because i was abused around them...and it brings a source of bad memories..and thinking about torturing and killing these dogs sort of defeats the bad memories...temporaraly anyways......had a incident with a neighbors dog once.....i waited till everyone at the home was gone...i climbed into the back yard...and there was this pameranian dog in there that i couldn't seem to take my eyes off of...this was the time during the abuse with the baby sitters...and this happened on a weekend when i was at home instead of the babysitters.....i literally held this dog in my arms...and started to contemplate beheading the damn thing...or tearing its eyes out and making it suffer..i couldn't understand why i was contemplating a horrible violent cold hearted act......child abuse can lead to such horrible places...thats why adults should be careful what a child is exposed to at an early age when the childs brain is still developing plasticity....because now i only fantasize about killing only these 3 breeds of dogs.....no others....i really felt like a bad person who didn't deserve to live....but i have to understand that i was only a child...and not really all-together in my head at the time.....so please don't feel bad.....you at least felt some guilt...i would have held the dogs head in the ladies face...and told her to get a larger dog thats quieter.

by Anonymousreply 15608/20/2012

you should move without telling them and before you leave don't let them see you but write on a letter that the dog was allergic to the food it was feed don't write your name on it and don't leave finger. if you like your town thn dont move to far.

by Anonymousreply 15709/14/2012

[quote]Yikes. Don't drug animals or children. They're too small (to handle) any mistakes or miscalculations.

Thank you, Mrs Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder, Colorado

by Anonymousreply 15809/14/2012

K-9 Sera Sera

by Anonymousreply 15909/14/2012

R47- You're DISGUSTING- YOU NEED ALOT OF MEDS and should be ARRESTED.....Hope it's SOON!!

by Anonymousreply 16009/14/2012

R150-Go for help with R47...You are both SICK!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16109/14/2012

LOOOOOOOOL mate i hope your cats get merked up, you nasty man. From shelly.

by Anonymousreply 16209/25/2012

I think it was Professor Plum, in the Library. With a candlestick.

by Anonymousreply 16309/25/2012

This song, probably

by Anonymousreply 16409/25/2012

Don't say anything! And don't feel bad about it. Some shit just needs to be taken into your own hands.

by Anonymousreply 16509/25/2012

Don't say anything is right! Shut up. It's done now

by Anonymousreply 16609/25/2012

Well, it's been a year now since the original post. I think we need an update, even though this never happened.

by Anonymousreply 16709/26/2012

R20 is the best post.

The OP, a troll, is, well, a troll.

by Anonymousreply 16809/26/2012

I posted a serious question about labia and this asshole gets 168 posts? This is a very sick forum.

by Anonymousreply 16909/26/2012

Way to go! I don't have pets. I don't want any. I have enough of YOUR pets. Barking 24-7 making suppresses in my plants and yard leaving footprints on my new on my $60,000 car waking me up every night fighting on my porch bringing flees to my house.....If you love your pets....Keep them on your property ona quite!

by Anonymousreply 17110/29/2012

It's a dog. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 17210/29/2012

I would say that you messed up big time, but you should go and say what happened.

by Anonymousreply 17311/11/2012

u are a sick bastard..i hope u die..

by Anonymousreply 17511/23/2012

Probably an EST,but if not, someone has just confessed to a fairly serious crime. How does one go about tracking him down and reporting him to the appropriate authorities? What impact would failure to do Soave on the site?

by Anonymousreply 17611/23/2012

Ah. It's a year ago. But even so...

by Anonymousreply 17711/23/2012

Join PETA for a year. Make a $100 donation.

by Anonymousreply 17811/23/2012

retrievers bark consistantly for no reason, my neighbours has done this for years we even moved our bedroom to the other side of the house as not to hear them, sleep deprivation has almost made me do something stupid thank god my partner is more level headed. Another breed is not likely to be so bad

by Anonymousreply 17911/23/2012

Obviously drug interaction. You should have coordinated with your neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 18011/24/2012

The combination of xanax and diazepam is a dangerous one for people because the contrasting short and long acting benzos taken concomitantly can induce withdrawal syndrome and possible seizure. You certainly wouldn't want to begin taking diazepam and then switch to the shorter half life alprazolam. It would all depend on the dosages, dogs weight, and time frame you were dosing the dog. If it was over a short time or matter of days...unless the fog had some hyper sensitivity, I doubt that's what killed the dog. The safe range for xanax dosing for dogs is .01-.05mg per pound of body weight. Not certain about the Valium.

by Anonymousreply 18111/26/2012

Wow. That's pretty extreme action to take... Of course you can never tell your neighbor, unless you want a civil war on your hands! If she's at all like the crazy neighbors I used to have, you would never hear the end of it. I'm not sure if you can be charged with a crime, but if you can be, you bet she'll find out & have you arrested! And of course she'll never forgive you & she might even poison your cats for revenge! But since you mentioned that you used to get along with these people, & even spent time with the dog, I would think that even if talking with them was difficult or didn't change anything, it'd be a much more understandable first move in fixing the problem - however, feeding the dog tranquilizers hidden in meatballs... Not so much. At least talking to them couldn't really make the situation any worse... No worse then accidentally killing a dog. But aside from that, no matter what they did or didn't do about the barking, that's what animal control is for! It may take some time, but eventually they have to take action & your neighbors would get sick of the $100 fines every time a barking complaint is reported. But whatever you do, please don't try & feed the new dogs the "medicated meatballs"! Pitbulls (at least mine) really hardly ever bark & contrary to popular belief do not sustain themselves on a diet of cats.

by Anonymousreply 18211/28/2012

anonymously blame another disliked neighbour....win,win

by Anonymousreply 18311/30/2012

by giving that dog those pills i assure u the poor dog died Slowly Painfully & Confused... Hope ur sleep was worth it

by Anonymousreply 18412/12/2012

Once, after a long road trip, I left a pack of caffeine tablets on the dresser and my dog ate them in the middle of the night. I woke up at 3 am to her running from one end of the house to the other. I took her outside in the dark and through the ball for her for about an hour but it didn't tire her out. So I called the doctor and he said if I had any downers to give her a piece of one. Well, I had a leftover quaalude and took a little piece of it and gave it to her. She went under the bed and didn't come out for three days.

by Anonymousreply 18512/12/2012

you could have called animal control On the Neighbors, or even just Let the Dog out of the yard then called it in as a stray & Animal Control would have taken care of it.. by the way you didn't "love" that dog if you thought it better to "Drug it till unconsciousness" just so you could sleep,! you should have been Drugging ur own ass so you could have slept.. u didn't even really REALLY try Finding some way to save that dog from its psycho Owners & ppl poisoning dogs with antifreeze in ur hood.. & keeping sociopathic neighbors like you that would poison it slowly till it died a even more horrible pain filled death Alone & afraid... you should probably get a psych Re-evaluation cause u don't need Xanex u need anti psychotics.

by Anonymousreply 18612/12/2012

Dude it was an accident. And you People act like it's a good thing what he done.sometimes I wonder if we portray what we read. hunger games much?

by Anonymousreply 18712/28/2012

Iv had the same problem (barking dog at nite) get a pellet gun an sting him in the ass 1or 2times after that all u gotta do is pump the gun a few times an hell run in the dog box. Tip dont stickbthe tip of the barrel out ththe windows also only pump 1 or 2times depending on how far away are an use bb,s w/o lead... Then go get a 45.cal an shoot the owners for leaving dogs outside all night...... Jk but a cheap pellet gun works wonders on my paps neighbors dog only had 2shoot him twice....we laugh now cuz he wood open the window and cock thr gun a few times an that dog wood haul ass to his box...y by a pet that ur just gonna pen or tie up..my dog spent 1night outside 4punishment fot poopin in tha house. I tried everythingb4 but he hasn't. Shit in the house again....lol.

by Anonymousreply 18901/07/2013

Is this a fucking joke !? You should be killed !!!!

by Anonymousreply 19001/24/2013

What did Niles say about this when you told him?

by Anonymousreply 19101/24/2013

Those kinds of drugs are prescribed to dogs sometimes to help with fears and such the lethal dose for those drugs are high. Those pills did not kill that dog unless you were putting a very very large amount in each dose. And there would not be any foam. It would go to sleep and never wake up. I would not confess because I don't think that is what killed it

by Anonymousreply 19201/30/2013

R188 should never own an animal. If I lived near him, I'd call the ASPCA.

by Anonymousreply 19301/30/2013

Why are dog kidneys so weak that they only last 15 years?

by Anonymousreply 19401/30/2013

Understandable that you feel terrible, but did the owners feel terrible for their inconsiderate behaviour? Yes, I sound like an awful person, but I am living on a maximum of 4 hrs sleep every night because of a neighbours cat who howls right outside my bedroom window almost every night. Basically this selfish, inconsiderate, ignorant, owner dictates my life. I have a dangerous job and need to be on the ball all the time. This cat is now effecting my work performance as I am tired all the time at work due to significant lack of sleep. I was assaulted at work (dangerous job) by a seriously dangerous person. No doubt you selfish cat owners who let their cats roam at night, will blame me...I can see your point, but if had 7 hours sleep on week nights, I would not be so 'off my game' at work. KEEP YOUR FRIGGING CATS IN AT NIGHT TIME AND DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOGS TO BARK AT NIGHT. SORT IT OUT YOU IGNORANT DISRUPTIVE PEOPLE, OR GO AND LIVE ON A BLOCK,

by Anonymousreply 19502/01/2013

Get a super shooter water gun. After a few hits with that and the cat will move on.

Also works really well with mocking birds.

by Anonymousreply 19602/01/2013

Killing an animal is the worst thing a person can possibly do. This was a dog that deserved a chance at life not a chinese baby girl.

by Anonymousreply 19702/01/2013

This should be a notice to shitty dog owners. Your right to have a pet (and abuse it) does NOT supersede my rights - PERIOD. I've had about 10 nights of sleep in 14 years (AND had to DRUG MYSELF) because my neighbors are always assholes. FUCK 'EM it's THEIR FAULT their dog's dead & MY neighbors dog is about to go too. You have NOTHING to feel bad about!

by Anonymousreply 19802/02/2013

crazy

by Anonymousreply 19902/03/2013

What a creepy EST.

by Anonymousreply 20002/03/2013

funny as fuck Been giggling for 10 mins . The replies are great. Had same problem just punched the owner sorted..

by Anonymousreply 20102/07/2013

I hope their new pit bulls bite you

by Anonymousreply 20202/09/2013

I saw someone bumped my thread after 16 months, and that people seem to think everything is still the same. I thought I had to update you because I didn't like being called an EST. I'm not and it's been dreadful.

My nasty neighbors did get two pitbulls and didn't take care of them at all. A mother and son, but all they did was bark and threaten everyone through the fence. I continued to feel terrible about killing the poor little one, and felt it was karma and I should put up with it. But when they started tearing baby squirrels into pieces when they didn't have the sense to be wary, I had to do something. This was in spring. I used fudge and chocolate constipation pills, mixed into balls. It took about two pounds, and the smell when it all hit was awful, but I had to do something. The woman found them in pools of their own shit. I did feel bad, but not like the first time.

She went crazy, and ran up and down the street smearing the wet shit with her hands in the shape of crosses on everyone's doors, screaming hate speech. No one wanted to do anything because she was saying it was a neighborhood conspiracy and the next step now that she had no protection was a gang rape by a neighbor mob. She called the police but they never came by.

And within a month she had three dogs to replace the pitbulls. Well, one was a pitbull and the other two were adult beagles. They howled nonstop and the pitbull took to pissing through the fence on my calendulas. It killed them. After a month or so I thought I was going to lose my mind, so I bought some hamburger meat, stuffed balls of it with rat poison - lots of it - and tossed it over the fence. I did it three days in a row - it took more time and quantity than I expected. Apparently the poison ruins the ability to drink and makes them madly thirsty, and the rats leave the area to die from the arsenic and the thirst. The beagles kept barking but the just collapsed and lay there, with pathetic hoarse minihowls coming out of them. Ghoulish. I took pictures through the window. And I went to the neighbors' door - she was on a binge and not paying attention, and pretended to be hysterical with concern. We both ran through the house and reached the back yard just as the pitbull died, crapping a mound of black evil as it did. Well, the woman howled like she was in Bethlehem with the Holy Innocents and collapsed to the ground. She was drunk, after all.

When she hit the dirt I told her I was getting help and ran back through the house. But I headed out the door to my place, ran into the kitchen where I had the poison and baits, ran back with it and my phone, and called 911. Before going back to her I stuck the rat poison into a cabinet and left the door open, and put the burger meat in her fridge with a couple pellets of poison on it. I wiped everything down, just in case, and ran out the back door to her. One beagle had died while I was gone, and she was lying next to its stinky body weeping. In about five minutes the police and an ambulance arrived at the same time. I went to meet them, said who I was and what I was doing there, and led them to the back yard. I also mentioned this was the third time something like this happened, and that the woman was a complete basket case. I said we were "friends and neighbors" and I'd been concerned for some time.

I could see one cop immediately spotted the poison through the open cabinet door. They all dealt with her and I stood back and let it all happen. She was completely out of it, and had started getting mean and angry, but you couldn't understand her. She kept saying "all of them" were against her. Taking her into the house the cop asked if she wouldn't mind opening her refrigerator door, and she did it. Bingo.

The cops said they wanted her to come with them "to talk." She said no and they told her they didn't have any choice. She went crazy and punched him. and he punched her so hard I heard her nose snap. Then they tasered her. She pissed all over and the dragged her out by her feet, but then had the paramedics put her on a stretcher

by Anonymousreply 20302/09/2013

More - Ran out of Space

The cops said they wanted her to come with them "to talk." She said no and they told her they didn't have any choice. She went crazy and punched him. and he punched her so hard I heard her nose snap. Then they tasered her. She pissed all over and the dragged her out by her feet, but then had the paramedics put her on a stretcher because a crowd had gathered. The neighbors applauded just as the husband and two of the sons came home - he had picked them up on his way from work. Then they got into it with the cops and pretty soon the dad and one son had been arrested and the other younger one taken in - I guess for social services.

I kept yelling I'd take care of everything for them and the cops and ambulance drove away. I talked to the neighbors for a while "explaining" things ("It looks like she's crazy and killed all the dogs herself, or one of the others did it." It's terrible!"

I went back to the house to "lock up." I went to the yard and stomped the throat of the one dog that was left - it was suffering and I decided this was merciful - and called animal services to pick up the corpses.

It all took about two hours, but it was worth it. I took a long bath and enjoyed the peace and quiet. The husband got crazy in jail and court and got locked up and couldn't post bail. The older son had some trouble in jail too. The younger one was kept in some kind of juvenile detention place and I heard the grandparents had him. The woman was in the psych ward for a while and then taken to jail. She got out on bail but didn't go home. I guess they were having money trouble anyway because the place went up for sale - couldn't make payments without income and with all those legal bills.

I've really had a pleasant time since then. I look forward to having new neighbors. I hope they're nice. And quiet.

by Anonymousreply 20402/09/2013

You nasty ignorant human being. Do you know anything about animal behaviour. You need to educate yourself. This is a puppy that learns from its owners. Confused. The owners should have been dealt with by rspca, I am sick and tired of ignorant uneducated people blaming the animal when it is obviously the humans causing the problem. If you are not ashamed of yourself and don't own up to police and be prosecuted I am going to report this website. I hope you rot in hell.

by Anonymousreply 20602/10/2013

Seriously? If it was an accident, why the heck would you put drugs in them? You could have just told your parents or something that the dog kept barking! Think about something that's actually good.

by Anonymousreply 20702/12/2013

Hysterical, You sound to nice, the owners are the ones you should have poisoned, what kind of alife did that dog have anyway, you put it out of it's misery!!

by Anonymousreply 20802/16/2013

CUT! And SCENE!

Thank you, Miss Bonnie Mace. I love it when you sneak back here.

by Anonymousreply 20902/16/2013

Could you STOP saying "it isn't the dog's fault!" So what? If the stupid mutt is engaging in behavior that torments others, than I have no pity for it if it ends up facing the consequences even if it isn't "at fault." Is it MY fault if I can't get any sleep because of some dim-witted barking fool of a dog?

by Anonymousreply 21002/16/2013

R203 and R204:

tl;dr

by Anonymousreply 21102/16/2013

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I came here googling how to kill a dog without getting caught.

you see my neighbor has a dog who he ties at the entrance of my house.

I think I have the right to get inside my house without getting frightened.

Lucky you. You killed you hassle. Now all I need is xanax

by Anonymousreply 21302/22/2013

awesome... asshole neighbors deserve all they get.

by Anonymousreply 21403/01/2013

Uh people, he was making it clear that the whole thing was an EST. None of R203-R204 could have possibly happened and she would have blamed the neighbor immediately if it had.

by Anonymousreply 21503/01/2013

Mayn Wut Da Fuq

by Anonymousreply 21603/18/2013

most likely you did not. Unless you gave the dog excessive amounts.in the neighborhood of 5 to 10 milligrams xanax at a time as well as 100 milligrams or more of the valium at 1 time.I would not confess. But in the future I would reach out to the AsPCA.PS you are not an awful person of some of these zealotsmake you out to be. You used poor judgement and which 1 of us hasn't!?

by Anonymousreply 21703/31/2013

I just posted regarding making a mistake prior to reading your most recent posting. It is disturbing that you take these matters into your own hands!and it may be a sign of your own mental illness. Obviously you have an anxiety disorder if you take Xanax and Valium.it is definitely abnormalhow to use rat poison on your neighbors animals as well aslaxatives or whatever else it was you use. Please get yourself some professional help! God bless

by Anonymousreply 21803/31/2013

it's ok i have killed many dogs people with barking dogs are ass holes they make them bark so to make neighbors crazy and laugh all day ... so i soak antifreeze with dog biscuits that shuts them up for good

by Anonymousreply 21904/11/2013

get ready to kill the pitt bulls

by Anonymousreply 22004/11/2013

dogs go crazy for antifreeze because it's sweet

by Anonymousreply 22104/11/2013

OP, you are a disgusting excuse for a human being. You're a disgrace. A pathetic and weak person who resorted to hiding in the dark and poisoning an animal. You will go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 22204/11/2013

For crying out loud, don't tell her. Even though she has the sensitivity of a pit bull, she'll never let you be in peace. You thought it was bad with the dog; you'll know what bad is, if you tell her. Why make her more miserable than she already is. If you must confess, confess to a clergyman. And then promise to never do it again. Make secret amends. And you might start looking for a new place that's more friendly to humans.

by Anonymousreply 22304/11/2013

You can make amends by volunteering at an animal shelter; or give to the ASCP. You could even try to buy her a dog who's not so loud. Making amends at best is a lifetime thing.

by Anonymousreply 22404/11/2013

I think you seriously messed up,dogs do bark and whine its all part of the training process,it would have been better to put a leaflet through her door on dog training or dog behavior problems leaflet,the poor dog was poisened and must have died an agonising death,it won't do you any good to admit to this now asyou will be in big trouble with the law,it looks to me like she knows anyway,Mabye she has one of your not so tasty meatballs.however the dog you killed must be getting revenge through the pitbull situation,best get another place and learn to go a different route next time you here a dog whining..poor we dog..sad to because if you approached a vet they could have gave you a herbal called exelene which relaxes dogs.:(

by Anonymousreply 22504/15/2013

[quote]I think you seriously messed up,dogs do bark and whine its all part of the training process

Letting a dog bark all night/day long out in your yard alone...what kind of "training process" is that? You, R225, are the typical dog nut who refuses to see why anyone has any rights other than the dog. And I bet your dogs are your "best" and probably only friends. And your grammar is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 22604/15/2013

good on you!! i'm just about to do the same thing (hopefully without killing the beast) its fine people having pets but why should i have to listen to the damn things 24/7?

by Anonymousreply 22704/15/2013

I'm with you r227.

by Anonymousreply 22804/15/2013

Do not tell her the truth in the end its you who will get fucked seriously dont

by Anonymousreply 22905/17/2013

I'm probably too late to comment on this one, but the Diazapam or Xanax did not kill the dog. Vets prescribe both of those for dogs with storm anxiety all the time (I've had two dogs on those drugs for years). Most likely, especially with froth or foaming at the mouth, the dog was poisoned (rat poison or antifreeze can both cause foaming) by someone else. I'm sure you weren't the only one annoyed by the dog and one sick, hateful person with no brain chose to poison her rather than do something constructive about it. Poor thing didn't deserve to die, but it is highly unlikely you did it.

by Anonymousreply 23005/17/2013

I was going to say the same thing as r230. My 45 - 50 pound 14 year old dog can have 1 - 2 mg of Xanax as needed. It doesn't appear to have any effect on him.

by Anonymousreply 23105/17/2013

You should probably kill the pit bulls too :D

by Anonymousreply 23205/17/2013

I think you were reasonable, the dog was asking for it. I hope you throw 2 more meatballs over for the pit bulls. Dog owners are inconsiderate. The dogs have better clothes than their kids most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 23305/18/2013

I would knock on her door and punch that bitch in the face for bothering you with her dead dog issue. She sounds annoying just like the dog.

by Anonymousreply 23405/18/2013

High 5!

by Anonymousreply 23505/18/2013

I think though your intentions was for peace and quiet, you went about it in the wrong way. The more we complain about people, the more they intentionally make things worst. If you are religious ask God to forgive you, but don't tell your neighbors by any means what you did, though you didn't mean to harm them, just to shut them up. Now you will find that the situation will get worst, for now she will get 2 dogs and not 1. There is places to call, and petitions to make with other neighbors to get thing resolve by law. She cannot be so inconsiderate of those around her.

by Anonymousreply 23605/21/2013

1st you are an asshole sorry for that but you deserve every type of offence

by Anonymousreply 23705/26/2013

Yes, you could be arrested on the grounds of cruelty to animals. You could also be sued.

My neighbor's dog was in a similar situation. Instead of taking it out on the dog, I stole the dog (very sweet) took it two counties over to a non-kill animal shelter and it was adopted the very next day. Problem solved.

Oh, and you're not only an asshole, but you're a selfish asshole.

by Anonymousreply 23805/26/2013

Dammit, who are all these fucking retards posting here, signing their names, unable to spell worth a damn, who can't even figure out the story is fake?!?

Webbie needs to code "robots.txt" back into DL, so our site can't be Googled!

by Anonymousreply 23905/26/2013

What the hell were you thinking! Human medication reacts different with animals just like their meds cause different effects on humans. I know you feel bad and you should! If these were horrible people then why did you not report them!? That poor dog probably wanted attention?

by Anonymousreply 24005/30/2013

Idiot

by Anonymousreply 24106/01/2013

I want to stuff meds down R240's useless maw until the oink sounds stop.

by Anonymousreply 24206/01/2013

A little late to the let's-overreact-party, and even though this seems like a troll post, many posters should be aware that (as R230 and R231 stated) many canines are prescribed these drugs by vets.

Prozac, for example, was repackaged as Reconcile for canines using the exact same formula as used on humans.

As for the diazepam, my chihuahua was on a liquid form for a few years with no ill effects.

And, yes, canines do metabolize drugs differently than humans and (from my experience) they take dosages equal or above their human counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 24306/01/2013

You should go to jail. A dog is not a black person.

by Anonymousreply 24406/01/2013

Yes you killed the dog Xanax for humans and Xanax for dogs are different your an asshole

by Anonymousreply 24506/08/2013

It is advised not to give human Xanax to dogs. It is a known fact that the consumption of human Xanax will make the dogs seriously ill or even result in death. Xanax for human beings are manufactured for bodies having mass between 150 and 200 lbs and more. Dogs have low body mass when compared to the human beings. This is the reason why dogs require only a fraction of the dosage required by the humans. The normal Xanax dosage for a dog is 0.01 milligrams per lb of the mass of the dog.

Read more: Side Effects of Xanax for Dogs - VetInfo

by Anonymousreply 24606/08/2013

Sounds like your neighbor is a fucktard. Fuck her and her dogs. Kill the pits too.

by Anonymousreply 24706/15/2013

I was surprised to see this old thread of mine bumped. I had gotten over all this and the assholes actually moved out. I now have a nice youngisher gay couple next door - with two chihuahuas - but they keep the little yippers inside most of the time.

The main reason I am writing is to say that I no longer feel bad about killing the dog. I've taken responsibility and assume I actually killed it, and I don't care anymore. If people want to use an animal's life as an extension of their assholery, and there's no recourse, sorry, my peace of mind and quality of life take precedence, especially in a world where hundreds of animals are being euthanized anyway and thousands are being killed for meat and leather. What is one more, especially when it is making my life miserable? Not that I'm running out to kill things, but if ever in the future some trash bitch won't be reasonable about her bitch...

I also want to call out R211 as an obvious cunt. Just because you learned a couple letters, cunt, doesn't mean anyone cares about you bragging about your insect's attention span.

by Anonymousreply 24806/15/2013

R248=Babs Johnson

by Anonymousreply 24906/15/2013

The posting party obviously should have made a 'disturbing the peace' call to authorities regarding the illegal noise after 10pm (earlier/around the clock in some states) -- like any normal law-abiding citizen would do if neighbors refused to bring pet in. Being a criminal and a cruel one at that was the last thing poster should have done.

Regarding future threats------if a little stinker is yipping all night outside, waking the dead, I would knock or bang on the neighbors front door and when answered say (loudly!) "For crying out loud, please bring your poor barking pooch in. I need to get some sleep already! Have you no courtesy!??"

If they refuse call police. There are noise laws and disturbing the peace is against the law.

by Anonymousreply 25006/15/2013

R249=Connie Marble

by Anonymousreply 25106/15/2013

Pits been a couple of years now, Valium does not work on dogs???? If you still need Diazepam then you need to change your GP

by Anonymousreply 25206/17/2013

honestly don't say a thing. They will make a civil war on your ass. Sit there, act dumb, shut up and not say anything and act like the dog's death is the biggest and worse thing in the world.

Why admit to anything? They will only make your life a living hell. You don't need that.

by Anonymousreply 25306/17/2013

The owner sounds ugly and trashy. I would start feeding her poison meatballs.

by Anonymousreply 25406/17/2013

You need putting down your an evil bitch. If they had a baby crying all night would you kill that selfish cow..Carmer will get you

by Anonymousreply 25506/17/2013

Well R248 / OP I'm confused, you said you have taken responsibility yet you have not said you talked to the owners of the dog you killed.

Accepting something you did against the law without coming fourth to the law enforcement is not responsibility, its avoiding responsibility.

Good for you that you don't feel bad, but that has nothing to do with accepting responsibility. By your logic, all murders can just feel good about what they did and we can skip this whole trial and jail thing.

by Anonymousreply 25606/17/2013

OP without knowing you, just based on that one last post you wrote, you suffer from some extreme personality disorders. Here is why:

You said you take responsibility, yet you didn't do anything about it. You equate that term to your feelings not actions for mistakes you made.

You balm the owner of the dog which is essentially the same as a rapist blaming the women for wearing revealing clothes.

You claim you had no recourse, yet clearly you did. You could have left a note, knocked on the door or called the police. But you went straight for the kill.

I hate to break it to you, but your peace of mind dose not take priority over other people or their property. Those neighbors have rights just like you.

You justify this with other animals that are killed for food. Yet those are all legal and controlled. I could make the same asinine argument about people since so many die in on going wars anyway.

Lets see, you never apologize, win at all costs, outrageous lies, no shame or remorse, spontaneous actions. These are signs of a Sociopath

Because you went on and on about how YOU are the only thing that matters in this equation, devoid of anyone eases feelings I also say are suffering form extreme Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

The bottom line is these all ad up to one sick puppy (no pun intended)

You need help seriously, you need to get some counseling but I am guessing you will not. You wrote a paragraph long justification for breaking the law, murdering someones pet, causing extreme emotional distress and blame the victim so you can feel good about yourself. Your sickness will progress as you get older, that is how all mental disorders develop.

I wont be surprised when I read about you in the papers in about 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 25706/17/2013

Dear sick,

What is done, is done; however, your conscience is telling you to do something to correct it. This is my suggestion: 1. Pray for forgiveness from God through Christ Jesus his Son

2. Accept His forgiveness.

3. Accept earthly consequences for your error in judgment. This includes: First: Moving, (You and yours are never likely to be safe there). Second: Praying about how you can help remedy this situation for others. This might be to save 5 dogs from cruel owners, or teach others not to do as you did when you do not know what meds dog might already be on or how to prescribe, or whatever The Lord puts upon your heart that will allow you to sow good from this situation.

4. Never do this again. If the situation arises, call Humane Society or someone who can mediate. Discuss options with friends, family or counselors.

5. I just saw this post today, hope advice is not too late.

by Anonymousreply 25806/18/2013

dm...Brandon is Jewish, stupid.

by Anonymousreply 25906/18/2013

Wow...you had enough Xanax that you could give it to a dog?

Good for you but I doubt if YOU killed the dog. I'm sure someone else actually did. People who don't take care of their dogs...should be shot and killed. I don't believe that's too extreme.

by Anonymousreply 26006/18/2013

By the way, I think the op said he did this a couple of years ago and he doesn't feel sorry anymore and he'd probably do it again.

Good.

by Anonymousreply 26106/18/2013

I wonder how his workmate is these days. Is his life destroyed yet?

Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 26206/18/2013

You might have been told to get the dog spayed, not to spade the dog.

by Anonymousreply 26306/18/2013

Monster

by Anonymousreply 26406/19/2013

Forgive yourself and move on! Enjoy your rest, (no) the neighbour hasn't given it as much thought as you have, and enjoy your life! This time it was only an experiment, don't turn it into a practice.

by Anonymousreply 26506/19/2013

You fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 26606/23/2013

you should of called animal control

by Anonymousreply 26706/23/2013

I know this is very late.... years late but sweety how do you know it was YOU? Sounds like any of your other neighbors could have done something more sinister than you! HUGS

by Anonymousreply 26806/24/2013

You are a Terrorist!

by Anonymousreply 26906/26/2013

You deserve to take your punishiment and go to jail. You are a terrible person!!

by Anonymousreply 27006/28/2013

It's ok! People, stop bullying her/him!!!!! Next time something like this comes up, look up online what could happen! Or if a time machine ever is invented, go back tell yourself to go up to the neighbors and ask if you could have the dog in your house at night or they could to help. If they say no maybe go up to them, cry if u can, saying I'm so so so sorry, your dog was barking a lot so I gave him one Xanax/ whatever you used in a meatball one per night. I'm sorry if this didnt help I'm 11 so, ya. I hope I helped! it's fine next week I'm gonna shoot a coyote for eating my pet baby horse the day it was born, so ya!!

by Anonymousreply 27106/29/2013

People over exadurate. At least you meant no harm. My dad would have killed that dog after the 5th time of asking them to keep their dog quiet. Instead why not try calling the barking dog hotline so the police can take care of it. Believe me there is a hotline in every state. Don't be afraid to call.

by Anonymousreply 27207/02/2013

No one can understand how annoying it is to hear a dog bark all day and night unless you've been in that situation. Its very fustrating... I'm currently dealing with my neighbors 2 chihuahuas that bark constantly to every little sound. To the person who posted the article....just keep your mouth shut .

by Anonymousreply 27307/04/2013

OP, can you come over and do that to my neighbor's awful children?

by Anonymousreply 27407/04/2013

R96 is the funniest post I have ever read on Datalounge. Brava!

by Anonymousreply 27507/08/2013

You don't know the exact details, thus you wouldn't know the dog's cause of death. Besides maybe it was God's way of takin' the dog from its cruel owners. Just repent for what you did though and I'm sure you'll get through what you're feeling.

by Anonymousreply 27607/11/2013

A) You killed a dog!? You are unforgivable!

B) You have to tell them the truth because if they find out your in big trouble.

DO THE RIGHT THING!

by Anonymousreply 27707/12/2013

Hello! This thread is almost 2 years old.

by Anonymousreply 27807/12/2013

Good for you OP. Fuck CUNT dog owners who DON'T take care of their fucking dogs! It's their fault not yours.

DON'T SAY A FUCKING WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 27907/13/2013

OP, fuck all these pussy cunt lazy ass dog owners telling you you're a monster. You did the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 28007/13/2013

Wow, this thread has really brought the fucking psychos to DL!

And yes, obviously OP is an EST, but all the other posts about how dogs deserve it and should be shot in the ass or poisoned with antifreeze are clearly the real confessions of heartless psychopaths.

Funny how PrimeTime has driven off all of DL's good posters, and yet it doesn't keep out these dregs!

by Anonymousreply 28107/13/2013

I wouldn't worry its happend to me and the pills would prolly just make the dog feel good ofcourse I use .22 magnum shells to do the job wouldn't wry bout he pitbulls either mine is just a big baby if they cause problems call and complain till you get something done dnt et it bother you and dnt confess its there problem not urs

by Anonymousreply 28207/17/2013

If you gave a lethal dose of diazepam to the dog then is your fault. If you stack to the 10mg day then i doubt that is your guilt...probably somebody else did. Anyway I feel sorry for the dog, but not for the owner...he should take care of the situation before... About tell it to them: it won't bring back the dog, only cause you problems...

by Anonymousreply 28307/18/2013

I adore comments by people who clearly only ead the original post then raced to respond without noticing anything else.

1) the original post is nearly two years old, and

2) the OP is a woman who says she'd kill the dog again if she had it to do over. She isn't interested in your opinion or advice.

Love ya, DL! Don't ever change.

by Anonymousreply 28407/18/2013

What is wrong with all of you people? Saying awful things to another person by computer is cowardly. Just because you don't have to say it face to face you think you have the right to be brutal. This person was apparently incredibly sleep deprived and had a neighbor who was very inconsiderate. Sounds like they made a horrible decision they now regret. Have any of you foul mouthed judgemental people ever been days without sleep? Try it some time and see how well you make decisions. Give this person a break. There are a lot of horrible dog owners in this world who seem to think its okay for their dogs to bark endlessly. My neighbors dog barks so much that even the other dog owners in the neighborhood have complained and the guy still doesnt do anything to stop it. Nobody wants to complain anymore because his owner smacks the dog in the face when you tell him his dog is barking too much. He shouldnt even be allowed to own a dog. I understand what it feels like to be sleep deprived because of a neighbors dog and reporting it to the authorities or talking to your neighbor doesn't always work. So far I haven't been desperate enough to consider drugging my neighbors dog but I can say without a doubt if the annoying animal dies from old age or even ran away from its awful owner I would be thrilled. I have a dog myself and I make sure it doesn't annoy people or cause problems . I've spent alot of money and time training my dog . I have no tolerance whatsoever for bad pet owners . Having a dog is just like having children...just because your old enough to have a baby doesn't mean your smart enough to raise one. You people get off your high horse. I bet one of you are perfect either.

by Anonymousreply 28507/20/2013

I have certainly been sleep deprived for long periods and I never killed anything.

by Anonymousreply 28607/20/2013

[R75] for the win

by Anonymousreply 28707/21/2013

Hi don't worry don't listen to them they are being idiots just let it blow over

by Anonymousreply 28807/22/2013

I tell you what that dog was not frothing from Zanax. It was frothing from being poisoned sounds like anti freeze It tastes sweet. My friends dog is given Zanax by a vet and takes it every day. I would not say a word, and it cant be proven without an autopsy. Keep it to yourself, you could go to jail, when the Zanax had nothing to do with it. I urge you to make better choices in the future.

by Anonymousreply 28907/24/2013

Just kill the pitbulls when they get them.

by Anonymousreply 29007/26/2013

Scumbag how dare You kill a dog you piece of shit I have never heard of such a shallow person that you can actually walk your friends dog and then kill it without telling anybody like I said you piece of shit scumbag you should have done yourself The right way And killed yourself faggot the fact that you even considered doing it to a dog that all it did was bark makes you the piece of shit that everyone on the Internet realize That you are

by Anonymousreply 29107/26/2013

Ur nothing but a dirty cunt!!!

by Anonymousreply 29207/26/2013

You are a horrible person for not talking to the neighbors. You should have called the police if that did not work not drug a dog to death moron.

by Anonymousreply 29307/26/2013

I hope you got arrested and I hope the inmates beat you to death

by Anonymousreply 29407/27/2013

I can't believe people are calling this guy "evil" or a dog killer when all he did was give it a few benzos, which is IMPOSSIBLE for a human to overdose on even if he ate a thousand(maybe not on animals though)and it sounds like he had no intention of hurting the dog, just trying to both help the dog sleep and himself and made a huge mistake any of us could have made and now he feels terrible. When a friend of mine's dog was run over by a car and had his leg broken someone gave the dog some of his prescribed morphine and it helped the pain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 29507/28/2013

should have just sent over something stuffed with penut butter that would shut a dog up for a while

by Anonymousreply 29607/30/2013

To all the people who think what this asshole did was ok should fucking die themselves. Human beings are the most violent and destructive. How dare you state you liked the dog. Why did you not try and help the dog by talking to them about the dog being unhappy or take the dog to another county a couple of hours away to a non kill shelter or rescue group and tell you found her. You did kill this dog they cannot handle those drugs. Your not a vet or a caring person. You should be sick about it. These animals are getting mistreated and instead of taking care of the him and causing this you kill the dog. That dog died a horrible death at your hands. If you had done it to a child you would be facing manslaughter or murder but since it was a dog you and people like you think it OK. I think the people that praise you are no more than waste in this world!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29707/31/2013

Hey, don't worry so much about it. If the dog was like that someone else could have done the same thing. I know your heart was in the right place. I really don't think you killed the dog, I think someone else did. Whatever you do, don't admit to it, you'll end up in jail.

by Anonymousreply 29808/01/2013

The thread that refuses to die. Someone needs to dope up this thread and let it go off to sleepyland.

I thought this was a troll post, no?

by Anonymousreply 29908/01/2013

You are a very evil person. Dont mess with them next time talk to the owners.. P.S keep your damn mouth shut asshole

by Anonymousreply 30008/04/2013

I hope u burn in hell for murdering an innocent animal. Why don't u overdose on xanax and kill urself the world will be a better place without you.You murdered that dog you piece of shit and I hope god punishes you! How can u live with yourself knowing what you did and how can you even seek advice. If you felt so bad about it you should have admitted it and asked for forgiveness instead of being a coward. That's what u are a evil coward! Drop dead!

by Anonymousreply 30108/04/2013

You are a disgusting piece of shit human being. People like you don't deserve to live on this planet. I hope you get jail time for this. Absolutely disgusting human. I'd spit on you if I ever saw you. Doing this to a dog is not a fucking accident. Its murder and you'll be judged for it elsewhere if not on earth.

by Anonymousreply 30208/04/2013

You really have no common sense hope you are not deciding to have children Maybe you need. Rehab to taking your pills for acting so foolishly

by Anonymousreply 30308/07/2013

Actually no. Really think you are a rotten person

by Anonymousreply 30408/07/2013

...........WTF?!?! Don't say shit. Get plastic surgery and a haircut and move out of the state. Actually move out of the country.

by Anonymousreply 30508/09/2013

Don't worry it was just an accident, you had no bad intentions . So don't let it eat away at you. Oh and dont tell if your neighbors are as wired as you say the are than stay quiet.

by Anonymousreply 30608/11/2013

Well done a good dog is a dead dog I'd say, the world is infested with those creatures and everyone just thinks they're allowed to enslave one

by Anonymousreply 30710/17/2013

You think you're conflicted. I just killed my half-sister's step-daughter by accident! On the plus side, my baby will get the new corneas he needs. But I'm still conflicted!

by Anonymousreply 30810/18/2013

if i found out it was you i would shuff a bottle of amitripiline down you throat you are un real go tell the girl bitch

by Anonymousreply 30910/27/2013

R307 how many times have you bumped the thread since 2011?

You're sick. Get some help.

by Anonymousreply 31010/27/2013

A) Shut Your Mouth B) You need to be kept away from small children and animals. C) You should have taken the dog in and or called animal control. D)YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

♥Zvorsky

by Anonymousreply 31110/27/2013

hell dont say a word, these fxxxxxx dogs that bark and bark, the only good dog is a hot dog, screw the rest.

by Anonymousreply 31210/27/2013

hey , why the hell should I or anyone be subject to thoses barking bastards, I try to sit ouside and enjoy my home, barking is always interupting my peace, shoot the fucking dogs. keep them indoors, i wish a virus would wipe out every dog in the world.

by Anonymousreply 31310/27/2013

This thread is 54 years old.

People love their dogs, so just leave them alone.

If a dog is really barking too much, wait till the owners are gone or asleep. Steal the dog and take it to a pound that is a couple of towns away from you.

by Anonymousreply 31410/27/2013

Why is it people care more about allowing their dogs to bark, then to concern themselves over the rights of their fellow neighbors to have a little peace in their lives. A barking dog is a plain nuisance. I would rather see a dog die then own one of the damm things. I gave up my fiancee becuz she wanted a dog, I said no way in hell or on earth or in heaven would I ever even consider owning one of those barking bastards.

by Anonymousreply 31510/27/2013

7/10

by Anonymousreply 31610/27/2013

The use of "Shelly" was brilliant. I wish I could remember if this was one of my exceptionally silly tales or not.

by Anonymousreply 31710/28/2013

Wow, some of you people judging this person! Maybe you've never had a dog next door that barked constantly and kept you from sleeping and slowly but surely drove you f**king mad. I got hardly any sleep last night because of my neighbour's dog. I'm going to try talking to them but if they are not helpful, things will escalate. I can understand taking out a dog if it is causing that much of an issue. I wouldn't let an animal suffer at all, but if I could kill it in one swift move and get away with it, I probably would. I'll try the civil approach first.

by Anonymousreply 31811/06/2013

You should be sick about it. You have mental issues dude! Karma is a bitch. Your day will arrive.

by Anonymousreply 31911/07/2013

That would not kill the dog. Do an internet research, Somebody else got tired of it and did it with some poison or something.

by Anonymousreply 32011/13/2013

You sick fuck, you dog murderer. You should have gone to jail for animal cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 32111/17/2013

In this thread: fucking dipshit people who like animals more than people. You like animals so much? Go live in the woods and stop subjecting the rest if us to the goddamn noise and mess, thou shitty excuse for a sentient being.

by Anonymousreply 32211/23/2013

Wow, the human-haters/dog-lovers can get really nasty!

It's too bad the dog actually died, but I don't really blame the OP for taking matters into their own hands.

Dog owners in general don't take nearly enough responsibility for the trouble their animals cause other people. The noise, the dog crap, everything... it's a major toll on the rest of us. There are WAY too many dogs in cities these days.

by Anonymousreply 32312/06/2013

I recognize you from the report filed with animal welfare in our town. I've reported you already. Police on the way.

by Anonymousreply 32412/06/2013

Vets prescribe diazepam to dogs so I doubt your one pill a night killed the dog... If anything it would just knock it out. In fact my vet told me that it was more harmful to quit giving them the meds cold turkey and that they needed to be weaned off of it gradually. My boxer is on diazepam for seizures right now... Either way, I wouldn't say anything.

On a second note, 2 new dogs, pitts or not, with irresponsible owners will be twice the head ache literally. Don't be breed discriminatory. Its the owners and how they are raised. Not the dog. I also have a pitt and she is a big baby, doesn't bark, loves kids, other dogs, AND cats, shes a great dog.

by Anonymousreply 32501/10/2014

I understand you OP. I lived in a neighborhood where there was a dog barking in the middle of the night. He woke me up repeatedly for 6 months. Me and another neighbor talked to the dog owner and had council write letters to the guy. Nothing happened, the guy didn't give a shit.

My health was seriously suffering because my whole sleep pattern was disturbed to the point where I just could not go to sleep anymore because I knew I was being woken up.

I moved after 6 months because it became unbearable. I am still in contact with a neighbor from there and he said the dog is still barking.

People are so inconsiderate its sickening.

by Anonymousreply 32601/10/2014

Next time, instead of taking it into your own hands to drug the dog...since you're not a vet and don't know how canine bodies process human drugs, call the police and file a noise complaint. Or, if you liked the dog, do what I've done, steal the dog and find it a better home with people who would take better care of it and neighbors who won't kill it. There's always a loving, patient gay guy ( not often here on DL, apparently) who will welcome a new pup, care for it, socialize it and train it properly. Theft is healthier than murder.

by Anonymousreply 32701/10/2014

[quote] Dog owners in general don't take nearly enough responsibility for the trouble their animals cause other people. The noise, the dog crap, everything... it's a major toll on the rest of us.

I swear some people get so used to the sound of their dog barking that they forget how much it may be bothering other people. I have been in the homes of people I personally know to be really good, caring, considerate, generous people, but they let their dog out into their fenced in yard eventually it starts barking like crazy and they don't even seem to notice. Sometimes I have to say something and it jogs their attention and they let the dog in.

by Anonymousreply 32801/10/2014

Y'all need to sleep with white noise machines. It helps greatly.

by Anonymousreply 32901/10/2014

Don't worry about it, the people that owned the fuckin dog didn't worry about you. Besides, you know how to get rid of the pitbulls now .

by Anonymousreply 33001/14/2014

R329 How about dog owners train their dogs not to bark incessantly.

I am sick of people buying trophy dogs, never train them properly, and then forget about them and dump them in the backyard.

by Anonymousreply 33101/14/2014

We all make mistakes, OP. Don't beat yourself up over this one.

I like your kind plan of buying the neighbors a new puppy to replace the one you potentially accidentally killed. I'd make sure to get a small, lazy breed so it doesn't bother you. Make sure to get it de-barked before you give it to them and you should have no problems.

Sending good vibes your way, OP.

by Anonymousreply 33201/14/2014

R332

If the dog was barking so much that it became a problem I would not get them another dog, because obviously the first one was neglected and was not been taken care of properly.

by Anonymousreply 33301/14/2014

r333, I don't see the problem. As long as OP has the new puppy debarked then his peace and quiet will not be disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 33401/14/2014

So you rather have dogs go through a painful operation that robs them of their natural ability to communicate than advising dog owners that dogs are not only a pleasure but also a responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 33501/15/2014

I don't mind dogs communicating. It's the senseless, interminable yapping that gets on my tits.

by Anonymousreply 33601/15/2014

Do not say shit, you are insane if you do. I'm sorry, I've had bad neighbor dogs before, but I would not drug them with human-grade prescriptions to get them to shut up because I know that would kill them! You are crazy, so take it to the grave and do not do something like this again. why don't you just pop some of that xanax and go to sleep yourself? unless you've gotten your body so used to it that you can't go to sleep on xanax, which is nuts. I'm just saying, if you were my neighbor and you told me you did that to my dog, well I would do everything I could to make your life absolutely miserable and sue you to the fullest extent.

by Anonymousreply 33701/17/2014

{quote] I have been in the homes of people I personally know to be really good, caring, considerate, generous people, but they let their dog out into their fenced in yard eventually it starts barking like crazy and they don't even seem to notice. Sometimes I have to say something and it jogs their attention and they let the dog in.

I've witnessed this too. There are some people who just think the sound of a dog barking is no more unusual than the sounds of crickets in the trees.

by Anonymousreply 33901/17/2014

I couldn't help reply to this old thread but first off ignore all the horrible judgemental evil assholes. You made a mistake but it was more likely someone else gave her antifreeze. Most people don't want to confront a neighbor.

It may be way too late, but don't tell her. She seems like a crazy asshole.

by Anonymousreply 34002/24/2014

It's dishorning of ones neighbors to allow their dog to bark incessantly. I don't think you are irresponsible. I think you just wanted some sleep and you were trying to keep peace with neighbors.

But based on their reaction, they're not interested in honoring you. So, call animal control every week for three weeks. Three strikes and they end up in court to pay your court fees, their court fees, and removal fees. Unless they have money to burn, hit them where it hurts --in the wallet. They'll fix it.

by Anonymousreply 34103/09/2014

Op you are a legend. Kill more dogs I the next ten days we hate them. Kill the dogs Kill the dogs Nev will get you

by Anonymousreply 34204/18/2014

When you finish killing all the dogs in your neighborhood, OP, you can help the "I trapped my neighbor's cat" psycho kill all the cats in his.

You make me want to throw up all over you.

by Anonymousreply 34304/18/2014

You are a legend kill all the dogs. Great respect for you op.

by Anonymousreply 34404/18/2014

Who votes for op??????????

by Anonymousreply 34504/18/2014

Op how do we kill a cat

by Anonymousreply 34604/18/2014

Your a goof

by Anonymousreply 34704/21/2014

I don't think you did anything wrong. If your neighbors are unreasonable and you were unable to sleep, you innocently and rationally tried to calm the dog down. Relax, you're OK. And I am a long-term dog-lover and dog-owner!

by Anonymousreply 34807/11/2014

You didnt accidently kill the dog. U killed it. Ur an idiot and u should confess so u can b punished. U dont deserve to have animals. I live with a neighbor who doesnt shut its dog up either but its not the dogs fault its the owners. Ive been complaining to animal control eventually theyll take the dog if owners dont comply. Did u know if you're driving in a car and you're messing with your radio and you look up n you kill a pedestrian do you know that you will go to jail for involuntary manslaughter whether you intended to do it or not? Youll do up to 10 yrs. Live and learn dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 34907/13/2014

Dog owners are among the most anti social people. There should be a license for owning a dog. If you want a dog just as a trophy and let him bark for hours in the back yard, you shouldn't be allowed to have a dog in the first place. I feel your pain OP!

by Anonymousreply 35007/19/2014

These are the most hilarious, long running posts that I have ever read. If OP really did all the things that she says, well she needs to get some mental help. Or better yet, move to a nicer neighborhood. That way she won't be exposed to the caliber of people that neglect their pets.

by Anonymousreply 35108/25/2014

Thanks for one of the best laughs I've had in ages--your posts are brilliant. I found this post while searching for ways to gently kill my 15yo JRT who has cancer and is slowly bleeding to death. She's anemic and just getting weaker. I don't want to take her to the vet because she is terrified of going there. I've had a visiting vet come to the house, but he's on vacation for a week. Reading all these posts just lifted my spirits! OP--Why not take this dog and pony show on the road? Think of the joy you could bring?

by Anonymousreply 35208/26/2014

I'm the OP, astonished to find this old thread still popping up like the bones in a flooded cemetery. (My granny used to say that. The family plot is on the flood plain and they've had to rebury older family members several times.)

I figured I might as well bring things up to date. I gave the thread a quick look and realized that I have been right all along about pet nuts. They really are people who lack humanity and so pretend that they can fake their way through life by pouring what they call love at victims unable to escape their sickness. So mean, many of these people. But since their posts are so old I'm sure those creeps aren't around the DL any more.

Anyway, unfortunately, the two gay guys broke up and moved their separate ways. I don't know who got the chihuahuas. They were replaced by very trashy people, a USPS worker and his wife, a nasty nurse, and their fat daughter and two gay teen sons. The boys make out with their boyfriends in the back - not at the same time - beside the garage, not realizing they're in a direct line to my kitchen window. Kissing and groping. I hope it doesn't come to more. I think an adult in this country can be imprisoned just for accidentally seeing such things. I'm just the "nice lady next door who bakes a lot."

The problem is that these people are more crazy animal people. They had three very old dogs, two old toothless shih tzus that never stop crying and one old blind wrinkle-faced dogs. I couldn't stand the crying because it was loud and pitiful. The nurse sleeps all day and just puts the dogs outside. I could take the blind one bumping into the fence with its head a hundred times a day, but it was like two miniature banshees delivering the news of impending death to Peter Dinklage.

They were unfriendly and would snarl and bark but would then take treats from my hand from between the fence pieces. But then they'd start up again.

One of the facts of life I've realized is true is that after the first one things do get easier. I stupidly started giving them laxatives but of course that just made them unwanted in the house even more, and even more complainy. So I started slipping Tramadols (from shingles) and Excedrin PMs into the treat mixes. They started slowing down and the owners figured the inevitable was coming. And then I upped things to just let them go to sleep, two weeks apart. The nurse is Hispanic and cried and said the one just couldn't live without the other. The other one is still alive and no problem but the daughter got a black standard poodle that now never shuts up when I'm outside. And poodles are too smart to fool. So I'm trying to stay out of the yard until I figure out what to do. The weeds are taking over so I'm going to have to deal with it sooner or later, at least by winter. I just don't know what to do. I'm tired of guessing dosages and substances and looking over my shoulder and wondering if a drone is hovering overhead.

Sorry to go on but that's how these things go. People are just horrible. I've considered calling the wife and pretending to be the sister of a woman the postal guy works with, because he goes to a bar in the neighborhood after work. I could say there's an affair going on and he's hit my sister. Maybe some of that will split them up and they'll have to sell the house for the settlement.

It's absolutely ridiculous I have to spend my energy on this because of people's inconsiderateness. And I am over the guilt. I have a right to live more than these animals do. I'm not bothering them, after all. They're bothering me. The person who suggested I should talk to the first people is probably living with dog poop on her kitchen floor and saying she'll clean things up when she gets the energy.

And I repeat that I'm not the silly thing who posted at R203/R204. That is just crazy. The cops here know a set-up when the see it because that's their m.o.

by Anonymousreply 35308/26/2014

[quote]The boys make out with their boyfriends in the back - not at the same time - beside the garage, not realizing they're in a direct line to my kitchen window. Kissing and groping. I hope it doesn't come to more.

I hope and pray it comes to more.

There. I fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 35408/26/2014

There should be dog free neighborhoods. Let all the loons with their stupid dogs live close to one another and have them listen to 50 dogs around them bark and howl 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 35508/26/2014

Yeah, R353, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you really shouldn't be casting aspersions on the mental health of others.

by Anonymousreply 35608/26/2014

OP, you need that medication.

You are a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 35708/26/2014

Keep your yapper shut dog-killer. It's not worth it to get into that mess with your neighbors. Karma will take care of you.

by Anonymousreply 35808/26/2014

R358, we have to suppose that "Karma" is the name of your shepherd-akita mix that is completely untrained, is let loose to shit on neighbors' property, is encouraged to bark constantly outside 24 hours a day in summer and through open windows in winter, and attacks people and other animals while you scream if anyone questions your behavior.

We also do hope you carry worms from Karma because of the filth of your living situation, and that respiratory problems from the dander will trigger something purulent for you soon. Just remember that in this culture it seems increasingly more acceptable to attack people than animals - your invocation of a universal order on the subject makes that clear. With any luck the trend will affect you and the other insane animal abusers/lovers here who create problems for the humans forced into proximity with your demented "lifestyles."

Those worms can get into your cunt, too, you know.

by Anonymousreply 35908/27/2014

Oh wow. Just--wow.

by Anonymousreply 36008/27/2014

Sorry, R360. Is that "bow-wow" you're trying to say?

Prob'ly.

by Anonymousreply 36108/27/2014

Yes, you probably killed the poor dog, but you should not admit it, as it will only make things far worse. You will, and should feel guilty for the rest of your life over this, but they sound like horrible people who should not even own a dog. Putting a puppy outside alone at night is very traumatic for the dog, not to mention very inconsiderate to the neighborhood. You should have called the police on them for disturbing the peace, they would have informed them to keep the dog in at night, you could have also called animal control, and they would have done the same, and the shitty owners would have been fined if they did not comply. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 36208/27/2014

You would think the one thing that everyone could agree on is how awful it is to be exposed to the incessant, pointless barking that some dogs produce. Is there anyone--literally anyone--who would enjoy living with that?

And yet many of the posters here side with the barking, with the irresponsible owners, and so on. It's almost as though there are people who reflexively oppose anything you say. I recently noted to someone how irritating its is that Islamics are trying to coerce European cities into broadcasting their screechy calls to worship into the ambient, including at six AM. And instead of saying something like "Yeah, that would be awfully annoying," this idiot replied--and quite forcefully--"Well, I don't like hearing church bells!"

But I don't mean to hijack the thread. Let's get back to irritating dogs and the owners who love them.

by Anonymousreply 36308/27/2014

Um let's see here I would kill you !!!!! Tell the truth or you will never be able to live with yourself and karma will come back on you. Seriously there are other ways if dealing with things that don't involve killing or hurting things. You sound very selfish ! You poisoned the dog it Probaly went thru hell pain am agony all because you were selfish. You are complete asshole

by Anonymousreply 36408/27/2014

Good.

by Anonymousreply 36508/27/2014

R364, you obviously haven't applied yourself in any way to what I've tried to share. I doubt you have the intelligence to get through this, but it seems time to work through one of these idiotic posts just to show where the flaws in the "thinking" of these sadly obese dog lovers are. As a woman I feel myself assuming that most of these horrible hate posts are women, which makes me feel ashamed, but it's true that most of the insane people I know abusing animals with "love" are women, straight or gay.

[quote]Um let's see here I would kill you !!!!!

I can't see that any response is needed. Is this a 12-year-old? Do Down syndrome children really post on-line?

[quote]Tell the truth or you will never be able to live with yourself and karma will come back on you.

I have been telling the truth. I have been living with myself just fine - even better than before, to the point that I am planning to put the wrinkle-faced blind dog (Shar-pei - finally looked it up) out of its misery. If the poodle doesn't get weird over it. But it's the magical thinking of karma that idiots such as you pull out of your private parts as if you have a direct line to Universal Ethics. You never have read anything of the Hindu or Buddhist scriptures. How can you pretend to be the Voice of Justice, you silly fool?

[quote]Seriously there are other ways if dealing with things that don't involve killing or hurting things.

I don't hurt anything intentionally. I just kill, which is different. And I'm selective about it, using it as a last resort against crazy lunatics who do not care for their pets and HARM the commonweal (look it up, dumby/dumbies). And creatures such as you ought to be appreciative that people such as I DO see a difference between animals and people, because otherwise your own noisy and irritating uselessness would make you vulnerable to action.

[quote]You sound very selfish !

Oh, yes. It is "selfish" not to want to be the victim of bad people. I am not the kind of woman who enjoys being victimized, especially by horrid and abusive slobs. (Again, you're lucky to be bipedal.) You really are a piece of work. And illiterate, since you don't seem to know where to stick your exclamation points. Care for a suggestion?

[quote]You poisoned the dog it Probaly went thru hell pain am agony all because you were selfish. You are complete asshole

Is this where you climaxed? I did not poison "the dog." Get it right. I poisoned "the dogs." The rest of your shit just doesn't make sense except it's clear you were falling apart from trying to do something that took longer than 15 seconds.

Maybe your post was a joke, with the "Lindsay" being some sort of clue. I don't know. Your post was close enough to so many others that if you're a troll my comments can be taken by the other crazies here.

And I apologize for my horrible talk earlier today. I get so very tired of the new breed of human that turns animals into reflections of their own psychiatric issues and then unleash them on neighbors.

When I had dogs, they were happy, well-mannered, never barked except briefly in situations where a warning was needed, and lived long, healthy lives. Neighbors even would be surprised I had two dogs, because they never "heard them." But I'm not putting up with having my life affected by unhappy animals of miserable people. And I like to think I've mastered some techniques to avoid any pain.

Maybe I shouldn't have reposted, but since I started the thread I thought I should give an update. Surprise, surprise - the number of lunatics seems strong, but at least some sensible people are still here. To them a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 36608/27/2014

R364

I would like you to move next to some sociopath neighbor with a 24/7 barking dog. See what you fell like after a couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 36708/27/2014

R366, get mental help.

by Anonymousreply 36808/27/2014

SO intelligent, R368.

Actually, I'm a psych researcher and am happy to report I am mentally and psychologically healthy!

Sorry about your unhealthy sniping tendency. Without giving you a series of tests I can only guess it's alcoholism or the usual borderline tendencies. Or you're just typically uneducated and lazy. But I don't judge.

by Anonymousreply 36908/27/2014

So defensive! Just makes you look bad. I could care less what you have to say.

by Anonymousreply 37008/28/2014

R370 *could* care less. That's reassuring.

R366 is not the OP, and this an actual, obvious (for once) Elaborate Scenario.

by Anonymousreply 37108/28/2014

I have neither alcoholism or borderline tendencies. I am just a regular person with no issues, I just actually care for an animal that was helpless even if the family was not taking good care of it, it was still a helpless animal that did not deserve to suffer and die.

by Anonymousreply 37208/28/2014

I would suggest that animals barking for hours every day already suffer, because they aren't trained very well. Excessive barking is always a sign of a dog not being cared for properly.

But if it comes to a human's well being and a dog's well being I would still suggest humans come first. Being subjected to dog barking can drastically reduce your life quality.

by Anonymousreply 37308/28/2014

If you think YOU "could care less" (illiterare), R370/R372, you certainly are dragging your anal-sack butt across the carpet here as if anyone cares about anything you have to say.

[quote]t was still a helpless animal that did not deserve to suffer and die…. blah blah blah

You DO sound as if your psyhiatric issues include denial.

But, R371, I am actually the OP. Unfortunately. Honest and true, and R366.

I do admit to being nasty here, but, really, the people! However, the story told then and now is true. I'm not giving the longitude and latitude so the satellite shots on Google can show the fences, house's locations and all, because obviously the insane animal abusers/lovers are mongrel pack of undomesticated pillow-humpers. Never trust the hoarder mentality, the displaced-affection mentality or the Cheryls who give the rest of us a bad name here.

by Anonymousreply 37408/28/2014

So--is it the OP who is the woman, or the people abusing animals with love who are women? Gay men screaming woman at each other? Women screaming woman at each other? It's all so weird.

by Anonymousreply 37508/28/2014

Don't say anything I would've done the same. A dog is just a dog. Its not like you killed a human, dogs are expendable. People are crazy calling dogs there babies. Now those are mental issues. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 37610/10/2014

Pit bull dogs love meatballs Too

by Anonymousreply 37710/20/2014

Well done! The real asshole is the dog's owner.

by Anonymousreply 37810/28/2014

You're a fucking asshole

by Anonymousreply 38011/07/2014

Brandon is R376 (and probably OP as well)

by Anonymousreply 38111/07/2014

what an asshole!!! I just had my (2) pit bulls die and we believe they were poisoned, but wondered how someone could be so cruel. My dogs were the nicest and friendliest dogs around. They were our family and now they are gone, because of an asshole like you. I agree with the person that said go ahead and fill meatballs with your ant-depressants (loser) and see if you live!! Asshole, asshole, asshole!!!! I can blame you now and now I know there are evil assholes like you out there. Now on to my suspected dog killers....

by Anonymousreply 38212/01/2014

Also you should be brought up on abuse charges. So, yes, be honest asshole and take what is coming to you!!! Why don't you go ahead and OD on your pills asshole!!!

by Anonymousreply 38312/01/2014

This is absolute gold. I love you OP. All the animal lovers are hilarious. So if she reported them and the dog was taken away, it would have just ended up getting put down anyway. You people don't live in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 38412/13/2014

My dogs were the nicest and friendliest dogs around ... until they attack some random person.

Why dont you talk about what your dogs did to annoy people so much to resort to throw poison over the fence.

by Anonymousreply 38512/13/2014

You know what the worst part of it was for the OP? The dog didn't taste like chicken.

by Anonymousreply 38612/13/2014

The pope said today that dogs go to heaven. So you are clear op.

by Anonymousreply 38712/13/2014

Thanks, R387!

And, for the record, R386, its liver did taste like chicken liver.

At least that's what the people at the block party said when I served it as "country pate."

I'm really over it all, though. I continued my "quiet campaign" over the holidays and the neighborhood has never been so pleasant. I'm glad I got past the guilt. They're just stupid animals, after all.

by Anonymousreply 38801/04/2015

What a fantastic thread! We need more scandals like these.

by Anonymousreply 38901/04/2015

Come back and tell us when you've done something really evil.

by Anonymousreply 39001/04/2015

I feed the colored children cookies with benadryl in them. It calms their native tendencies to hunt, rape and pillage.

by Anonymousreply 39101/04/2015

Beg his forgiveness with a bone in hand immediately or you'll return to earth as an eye of a newt in your next life.

by Anonymousreply 39201/04/2015

People take these risks when their dogs are out of control.

by Anonymousreply 39301/04/2015

Exactly, r393. Dogs bark all night? R.I.P.

by Anonymousreply 39401/05/2015

OP. That is basically how I murdered my brother. Just used a higher dosage.

"Oh, God! He took all my pills and ... oh, fuck...he..he.. why wasn't I paying more attention? I knew he was depressed but...oh, God!"

by Anonymousreply 39501/05/2015

Troll post.

by Anonymousreply 39601/05/2015

This is pretty typical thanks to the Bush administration. A generation of people who think they can do what they want, and have it be ok. It is no different than endless wars for oil and the tyranny at gitmo. Death it seems is a new way of life, even for helpless dogs.

If it wasn't for the god damn bush administration taking over the nation for 8+ years, things like this wouldn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 39701/12/2015

What does George Bush have to do with killing dogs?

by Anonymousreply 39801/15/2015

What is the matter with these neighbors? There is SO MUCH online info and books about dogs that bark incessantly and what to do - there is also training available everywhere.

Honesty in this day and age I can't imagine anyone letting their dog bark all the time.

by Anonymousreply 39901/15/2015

Actually, poor Shelly keeled over from heart failure because of what she saw through your bedroom window. No dog should have to see what you get up to in your caftan and stormtrooper boots, O.P..

by Anonymousreply 40001/15/2015

OP you should be ashamed of yourself. You are sick and twisted, and frankly you make me want to vomit. You have killed lots of living creatures and will pay the price.

But I think you are going to keep killing. You are a jeffry damer.

by Anonymousreply 40101/15/2015

R401, get back in your fuckin' barrel.

by Anonymousreply 40201/15/2015

I take Xanax every night since the doctor prescribed it back in 1998, I suffer from major anxiety when I go to sleep for some reason. Never the less, I was told is was a 12 hour pill - in and out of your system in 12 hours. I don't know what diazepam is - but unless it is made with antifreeze, I don't think you can kill a dog in 12 hours with tranquilizers. we had a foster child who puked up an 8 medication cocktail and poisoned my two toy poodles, but they are still alive and well after having been completely filled with barbituates. Unless you fed the dog more that diazepam and Xanax, I think it had to be more than just you unfortunately

by Anonymousreply 40301/19/2015

Don't tell them or you"llbw choking down poisoned meatballs next.

by Anonymousreply 40401/19/2015

I know you were just trying to get some sleep and meant no harm to the dog but if you tell some one you laced meat balls with your neds and now there dog is dead you will go to prison .. pray ,thats all you can do for your soul. sincerly ME88

by Anonymousreply 40501/24/2015

I can see both sides of ur story but if u tell the lost of this poor animal will be ur beginning of the hell that will follow. I am disappointed that u just didn't offer to purchase a bark collar for the dog since medication of any kind can be harmful to both humans an animals when the dose is wrong. I suggest u learn from this an no u have no control of another person's pet except to notify the police regarding a noise ordnance. Which they will enforce not u.

by Anonymousreply 40601/26/2015

That will not kill a dog, one of the neighbors probably had enough. The real cruelty is that owners don't care that the dog keeps everyone else up all night. People just don't care about each other anymore, only themselves.

by Anonymousreply 40701/26/2015

The people who congratulate you for your behaviour are sick , as you are also a sick person .

by Anonymousreply 40801/26/2015

i hope you get sick

by Anonymousreply 40901/26/2015

I can't believe stooges are posting here as if the thread were just posted. But as long as it's current, I thought I'd mention a couple things.

I didn't actually feed the neighbors dog liver. Bad joke. I just like politeness and peace and quiet. Just here where I live and a couple blocks over where I have a rental building and tenants were complaining about a couple neighbors letting their dogs bark.

Shelly's owners did finally move. I sent them a few anonymous notes and did have to take care of one of their new dogs when they got them. I didn't buy them a puppy. I realized I value life more than wasting it with bad people. I would have hated spending money on a dog and then have them raise it poorly so I'd have to kill it.

I don't know what to say about the Xanax-Diazepam combination, except it works. Quite well. The number of meatballs combined with the dose in each is the trick. I did have to up the dosage with the rental-block dogs, because they were bigger dogs, plus I started mixing some other things in.

One thing I can say is that the effects of chocolate used "straight" are highly overrated. I haven't been able to quiet any dog with chocolate candy, baking chocolate, fudge or brownies. You have to turn to pharmaceuticals.

I know I have had a big change of heart about feeling bad about the first case. I still feel sorry for Shelly, but passing that threshold opened my eyes. I feel a lot stronger and more self-assured about my priorities. So she didn't die in vain.

These animals are just victims of the crappy owners, but they're not independent beings. They're items of property that bark and shit. If people can't take care of their property I'm willing to solve the problem. That's all. I don't know why everyone makes a big deal out of it. I can picture the creeps who bark and whimper about the "poor puppies," and they're probably the types to let their dogs bark.

And a lot of neighbors have remarked about how much nicer the neighborhood is. I feel kind of proud about that.

by Anonymousreply 41001/26/2015

OP - you seemed to have crossed the threshhold of no remorse for your actions, very much like a sociopath.

Guess you'll also feel no remorse when you help the neighborhood by getting rid of "those coloured peoples" who move in as well?

by Anonymousreply 41101/28/2015

there you go, throw xanax infused meatballs at the black neighbors? that is really classy.

by Anonymousreply 41201/28/2015

Well u fucking bitch maybe somebody should feed you meatballs with zanax in them see what happens to you. That poor dog didnt deserve that. I agree with the prior post dingdong the bitchis dead!!

by Anonymousreply 41301/29/2015

10 mb of xanax will not kill a dog. My 75 lb dog is prescribed 4mg of xanax for social anxiety. She does not take it daily but has taken it two days in a row before.

by Anonymousreply 41402/04/2015

Monster

by Anonymousreply 41502/05/2015

[quote] I would have hated spending money on a dog and then have them raise it poorly so I'd have to kill it.

Why are you still here, you piece of shit?

by Anonymousreply 41602/05/2015

OP is simply describing a problem that she is seeking help with. Why are you being so hard on her?

by Anonymousreply 41702/05/2015

OP handled this all wrong. Talk to the neighbor again, call the police or animal control to intervene. Poisoning someone's pet is cruel behavior. OP has a sick, twisted persona. At least by writing about it, he may have some iota of shame for his horrible actions.

by Anonymousreply 41802/05/2015

Slaughter the next ones too. No poison. Get a machete and deal with them. If you don't want to get your hands dirty just shoot them with a .22 so it does not make a ton of noise or you could poison them with gopher pellets in a meatball. That is strychnine. Works every time. Put plenty of pellets in the meatball for the damn dog to enjoy for its last meal. Next thing you will see it running around foaming at the mouth and then very, very dead.

by Anonymousreply 41902/05/2015

Don't listen to these people who call you nuts, etc. After you have exhausted all reasonable efforts you have every right to end the nuisance by killing it just like any other vermin. The owners have no right to keep torturing you every night with that damn dog. Kill it and don't worry about it.

by Anonymousreply 42002/06/2015

Don't say a word. It's unlikely that you killed the dog as the medicine you used is safe with dogs, unlike other dogs.

by Anonymousreply 42102/09/2015

I mean't other medications. But of course that doesn't matter, because I just noticed this post is over 4 years old.

by Anonymousreply 42202/09/2015

I didn't read this entire thread can someone give me the cliffs notes version of it? Did OP ever apologize or buy his neighbors a new dog?

by Anonymousreply 42302/09/2015

This is the ghost of the dead dog talking to you it wasn't your fault I forgive you live in peace.......just kidding you killed me you motherfucker now I'm gonna haunt your ass

by Anonymousreply 42502/17/2015

Swear to god obviously no one else has had to deal with neighbours and their dog from hell. There is only so far until you have to take action. Never tell a soul and if they get pitbulls and they start barking poison those too. Then leave a note saying that if they don't stop buying animals just to let them bark all night their kids or husband is next. anonymous of course. Hopefully after they move your next neighbours are nicer.

by Anonymousreply 42602/24/2015

Have fun roasting in hell you fucking piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 42703/13/2015

They had it Coming

by Anonymousreply 42803/14/2015

You put the dog out of its misery from its brain dead, uncaring owner.

by Anonymousreply 42903/17/2015

You're not evil. The people posting that are part of the problem. You were trying to get the dog to sleep and stop barking, and it was an accident. You obviously feel so bad that you go on here, you're not evil. The owners are idiots, and anyone else who sympathizes with the owners are idiots. I hate all you people that think having an animal pollute the air with noise and harrass your neighbors, and drive them to do something like this......and then call them evil. They should have either taught that dog to shut the fuck up, or gotten rid of it until they can live somewhere where they are not inflicting their idiot dog's noise onto other people who have not accepted that responsibilty. I don't care that it died....at ALL. Don't say anything and pray their next dogs don't bark. But oviously, don't do that again. Call the cops to complain of the nosie next time instead.

by Anonymousreply 43004/03/2015

I agree with R40. Desperation! can make you do thangs.

by Anonymousreply 43104/03/2015

I agree even more with R430.

by Anonymousreply 43204/03/2015

DOGASSASSANATOR.COM

THIS SITE IS WONDERFUL!!! THEY ARE SORTA EXPENSIVE AT $500 BUT NOT HEARING THE BARK....PRICELESS THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO MAKE THE DOG DISAPPEAR. EVERY ONCE AND AGAIN THEY HAVE TO LEAVE THE DOG ON SITE. I GIVE THEM 5 STAR RATING I THING BARKING DOGS ARE SYMBOLIC FOR POOR TRASHY PEOPLE LIVING IN RENTAL HOUSES. BELIEVE ME YOUR DEAD BARKING DOG, SHOULD BE THE LAST OF YOUR WORRIES. HOW ABOUT YOU MOW YOUR LAWN, OR PAY LAST MONTHS RENT.

HOPE THIS HELPS MR DOG HATER

by Anonymousreply 43304/12/2015

I killed a person and I am OK with it.

by Anonymousreply 43404/12/2015

you knew wat u was doin wen u gave him or her wat yhu gave her u is a dog killer u need to serve ur time an jail cause thats petty they cared for they dog now what if it was your dog would you want some one to do your dog that way

by Anonymousreply 43504/20/2015

*****.*****

I love when a four year old thread is resurrected and people post as if it were new.

by Anonymousreply 43604/20/2015

What if i was to say this was me??

by Anonymousreply 43704/20/2015

And thats a promise... Would yu say so

by Anonymousreply 43804/20/2015

You're a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 43904/20/2015

I was going to applaud you for the good trolling, but it sounds like this really happened, and you really are evil.

Sincerely,

Jesus H. C.

by Anonymousreply 44004/21/2015

You will certainly be arrested if you 'fess up. Unless you can prove you had no bad intent and just wanted the dog to sleep you're in big trouble. If that was a child you would already be in jail.

Try thinking about someone else for a change OP. You are not a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 44104/21/2015

r437, if it is you, then you bump your old thread and voila, you are a DL whore, darling.

by Anonymousreply 44204/21/2015

I think this is really funny. All these asshole comments and they are anonymous typical cowards. Worried about a stupid dog yet I am sure they don't have a second thought about aborting a baby. But that is typical. Don't worry maam if the dog was being a nuisance and they were not being responsible to the neighbors.... night night dog. Sleep well now and have a great day. Phil

by Anonymousreply 44304/21/2015

Does troll-dar work across the years? I remember this thread, one of the most entertaining and intriguing human/dog interest stories I've read on here.

by Anonymousreply 44404/21/2015

Dude you rock could i ask how much valium per Kilo of dog i should administer. thanks

by Anonymousreply 44504/25/2015

no matter if you did the crime or not or if anyone knows, she is still going to get the new dogs. Better for them not to know you did anything or they will have the new dogs and hate you.

by Anonymousreply 44604/26/2015

thanx for the info... sounds painless. i think i'll give it a go. some people are just so selfish and inconsiderate letting their dog bark endlessly.

let you know how it goes

by Anonymousreply 44704/29/2015

OP you didn't kill her dog. Simple as that. Someone else did. What you gave that dog wouldn't harm him. From the way you describe it, it sounds like the dog ingested actual poison.

Someone deliberately poisoned him. It may have been innocent, but you said yourself the people in that neighborhood would simply feed it antifreeze, so, someone did. Our dog died from accidental poisoning when I was little.

We had a problem with rats one summer, and the guy who lived in back of us put rat poison pellet around the yard. Somehow our beagle got some of that rat poison and he died. It was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 44804/29/2015

Thats a great idea. I was just gunna throw chocolate in my neighbors lawn. But that seemed to work for u pretty good. Dont feel bad its just a loud rat. Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 44905/16/2015

OP, you're my hero :)

by Anonymousreply 45005/21/2015

Bitch

by Anonymousreply 45105/24/2015

R2 = Aunt Edna

PS. Loved the story, OP! You go!

by Anonymousreply 45205/24/2015

hole crap this is 4 years old everyone grow up

by Anonymousreply 45306/24/2015

Throw some of those meatballs in my bedroom window. I would love it if my neighbor threw me free xanax :-) oh and all you emotional pet owners.... Suck shit may the dog murder and xanax binge continue!!!

by Anonymousreply 45406/24/2015

Shhhhhh...... Don't tell..... Unless you want to fuck your self in the ass

by Anonymousreply 45506/26/2015
Need more help? Click Here.