Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kate Middleton is a Lazy Bitch

30 year old Kate, who has never held down a real job, now wants the 'quiet life'. You're gonna be Queen one day, bitch, so you better get your ass in gear. She's no Diana, that's for sure.

While Kate was on one of her first major charity engagements and Prince William had had a sleepless night after working a long shift as a search-and-rescue helicopter pilot, the appearance of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at a children’s cancer ward on Thursday looked anything but strained.

But behind the obvious success of such a visit lies a real dilemma for the Royal Family. As all their advisers are acutely aware, Britain’s new golden couple are currently walking a tightrope between trying to maintain the privacy and normality of their daily lives while having become dazzling uber-celebrities.

William has told the Queen that he is desperate not to be considered as a senior Royal quite yet; that he wants to keep up his real-world job as a search-and-rescue pilot, with all the flexibility that necessitates.

For the moment, the RAF, rather than his Royal future, is the focus. In a rare interview with the Mail’s Robert Hardman last week, the 29-year-old Flight Lieutenant seemed happy not to consider any new Royal role for the moment.

As I’m flying in my helicopter through the mountains of Wales,’ he said, ‘I try desperately hard not to think about it. That can wait until I’m a bit older.’

He is seeking to be promoted to Captain, but is also unable, and unwilling, to forgo all his Royal duties and the accompanying media fanfare. Anyway, it is too late for that.

For Kate’s part, although she has no other job to juggle with her Royal duties, she feels the split just as keenly. But most of the time, for now, she can play at not being royal.

She can be a military housewife in windy Anglesey, waiting for William to return from RAF missions; she can be her old shopping self in West London, mooching around Topshop in Kensington High Street and going to her favourite hairdresser, Richard Ward, in Sloane Square. At weekends, she can go to Sloaney weddings with her sister Pippa.

But at some point, she will be expected to do more.

This weekend, it was reported that Kate, a History of Art graduate, is to become a patron of the arts in the not-too-distant future.

Last week, she was given a private tour of the National Gallery by curators, where she would have been able to swot up on her knowledge of Britain’s artistic heritage.

In coming months, she’s expected to attend meetings with directors and curators at museums and galleries across the country.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 17305/23/2015

Diana was a lot of things, but she certainly wasn't lazy. Kate knew there were obligations and expectations when she accepted William's proposals...yet she acts like she's entitled to normalcy.

At least Diana found time, between scheming and carrying on affairs, to actually work on behalf of Britons of all sorts.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 110/03/2011

TPTB at the Palace have decided she will have 2 years before having to handle any royal duties on her own.

This was announced before she and William got married.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 210/03/2011

R1 (and OP), since you appear to be privy to intimate knowledge about the personal lives, opinions and arrangements of the Cambridges, would you please share more with us before, out of decency, you resign your scullery position and return to Brixton in shame for your indiscretion?

Otherwise, if you are a fabulist, shaddup. The woman is a newlywed married to a working military man who happens to be in line for the throne of the U.K. and Commonwealth. She undertakes her appearances with a naturalness and grace that elicits great pleasure among her countrymen, and the people delight in her part in what seems a genuinely happy relationship. And, if you're an American, what's it to you, anyway?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 310/03/2011

Thanks for setting the idiots straight, R3.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 510/03/2011

Diana was one of a kind. She's still missed. Her death was a huge loss for the world.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 610/03/2011

William and Kate both come off badly in this article.

Every single last penny and quid this guy has is because his family has a duty to serve the public. He should think of himself as a government worker like Diana famously said of herself.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 710/03/2011

"William has told the Queen that he is desperate not to be considered as a senior Royal quite yet; that he wants to keep up his real-world job as a search-and-rescue pilot"

That's rather cool of him. And probably more useful to the public than anyhing he's going to do as a royal, so I'll give him a pass.

She really ought to find somehing worthwhile to do.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 910/03/2011

The public should cut them some slack. William is not the king nor even the heir. His father is considerably older than he is. In all likelihood Charles will have a short reign and William a long one. His duty to serve the public full-time will come soon enough. He and his wife should be allowed to enjoy some privacy in their young married life for a while longer.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1010/03/2011

Both of Charles' parents are very aged, with no sign that death is imminent. It's likely he'll live at least as long as his father does. So William may have a very long wait. It would be wise for him to continue having a separate career so that he doesn't turn into the punchline that his father has been for decades.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1110/04/2011

I really don't understand the vitriol towards this young woman.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1210/04/2011

r12, you really don't get it? Or are you just daft?

She is naturally compared to Diana in everything she does.

Diana was dynamic, engaging and had "star power".

Kate, while being a decent enough woman, is not exciting or entertaining to say the least.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1310/04/2011

She's 30!?!

omg are there still eggs left?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1510/04/2011

"30 year old Kate, who has never held down a real job"

She doesn't have to work so...she doesn't.

We're supposed to believe that all of you would be working a regular job if you married a prince? No, of course you wouldn't. You'd be living the good life.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1610/04/2011

R3, speaking for all sane people everywhere who don't picture themselves under these peoples fucking beds, r1/4, you weirdo.

I can't believe there are still ghouls out there pretending to know and speak for Diana.

Get a real life r1/4. Before it leaves you behind.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1710/04/2011

I can speak for Diana. She would have loved Kate and loved that Kate makes William happy. And she would certainly have been supportive of Kate taking some months to ease into her new royal life before taking on a full-time schedule of appearances.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1810/04/2011

There will never be another Diana, she was unique and beloved by the entire world.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 1910/04/2011

"We're supposed to believe that all of you would be working a regular job if you married a prince? No, of course you wouldn't. You'd be living the good life."

If she wanted to just to live “the good life”, Kate married the wrong guy. Robber barons and their heirs can live the good life full time, but royals are expected to put up with all the tradition and duty stuff. A princess is a sort of public servant, and is expected to put some effort into her role, to earn her royal allowance.

Whatever her faults, Princess Diana understood that, and did plenty of high-profile good works between her shopping sprees and affairs.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2010/04/2011

"Whatever her faults, Princess Diana understood that, and did plenty of high-profile good works between her shopping sprees and affairs."

The Diana fangurls like to pretend that Diana was a saint because she did charity work. What they neglect to mention is that Charles and all the other royals did charity work, too. All the charity stuff is just for their image. Diana was just an empty headed bimbo who wore pretty clothes. Kate probably has a higher IQ than Diana did, but that isn't saying much.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2110/04/2011

Exactly, R18. Diana was thrust into her royal role almost immediately after her wedding without any training about how to handle the crowds, the press and being part of the royal household. She found the royal tours exhausting and very trying and would at the end of the day break down in tears and engage in bouts of binging and purging. While she may have had the star power, at that stage of her life she didn't have the internal resources to deal with the pressure.

From what I've gatherded, Kate is being carefully versed about all sorts of protocol not just that related to the Firm, but also about European and world politics and history, which is much more than can be said about Diana who didn't even complete her O levels or show much interest in these things (read The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown).

I think that the palace and Kate are being mindful of the position that Charles was put into once his wife stole all of the attention and limelight from him. Yes, he had a sourpuss personality and was ill at ease with people, but he was/is the heir to the throne and it was a difficult position for him. To go through that again with his daughter-in-law would be ill advised.

And remember, this is the Daily Mail which will write anything to drum up controversy.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2210/04/2011

Gee, will Kate stalk and harrass married men, just like Diana did?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2310/04/2011

Pippa's always out shopping alone looking glum and lonely. Kate's not doing much princessing, so why doesn't she just accompany her sis and cheer her up?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2410/04/2011

Incredible.

The majority of the article is about how William doesn't want to step up and be a senior Royal, but the Datalounge thread is about KATE being a lazy bitch. Let's not let a single opportunity for misogyny slide around here!

And even if she says she wants a "quiet life", that's probably best translated as "treatment for anorexia". She's already starting to look a little healthier than she did in Canada.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2510/04/2011

[quote]Diana was dynamic, engaging and had "star power". Kate, while being a decent enough woman, is not exciting or entertaining to say the least.

Correct. But before mad as a meat axe Diana came along and almost wrecked the monarchy, "exciting and entertaining" was not expected of the royal family. Dull and dutiful was. They're NOT supposed to be fame-chasing celebrities, as Diana was. They're an arm of the government, and Americans have NEVER grasped the difference.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2610/04/2011

You bitches are just jealous that I get William's big uncut cock!

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2710/04/2011

R21 and r26, go just in front of an oncoming bus!

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2810/04/2011

I feel the urge to give r21 a good beatdown.

I loved Diana and will always defend her.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 2910/04/2011

Princess Diana was an international superstar whose popularity crossed all racial and socio-economic lines, and she truly cared about making the world a better place.

Kate is none of those things.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3010/05/2011

I have never, in my lifetime, envied any of the royals. Their days are numbered, and they know it. It will all end in tears, if they are lucky.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3110/05/2011

Getting unhinged much r26? Go and take your meds now dear.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3210/05/2011

People, there is no need to take sides between Diana and Kate. William and Kate were brought together by Diana in Heaven - she chose Kate to be her successor. If Kate is good enough for Diana, she should be good enough for us too!

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3310/05/2011

I loved the photos of William pissing with his big uncut cock

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3410/05/2011

Ever heard of the Princes Trust? It's the biggest private charity in the UK, yet the man on the street couldn't tell you anything it's done, let alone the work of its many subsidiary charities. The truth is, the Prince of Wales has made a positive difference to thousands of lives. William will follow on that. Kate's role is support him and provide stable parenting for their children. Princess Anne works harder in a week than Diana ever did in a month. Unfortunately, unlike that self-focused dingbat, neither are photogenic, spend fortunes on frocks, or chase after fame. So Generation Me etc don't identify with them.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3510/05/2011

What a delightful fantasy life you lead, R35

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3610/05/2011

As you can see, the Dianaphiles are truly desperate and neurotic. Can't you see them crying into a camera, eyeliner running, wailing, "Why? Why couldn't she liiiiive?!!" They will hound Kate for the next sixty years.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3710/05/2011

"She doesn't have to work so...she doesn't"

She's having a rest - it must have been exhausting to put all that effort into getting William down the aisle...

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3810/05/2011

Kate's mum is the one who exerted the most effort in getting her daughter down the aisle...if anyone deserves to have a rest it's the Counte$$ of Bucklebury :)

In the end, a middle class striver who benefits from maturity and a common upbringing can never compare to a reckless young woman who never wanted for anything that money could buy. That's not a bad thing, but it should put to rest any notion that Kate will up and one day develop a personality. The Duchess of Cambridge seems to be happy shopping and attending the occasional social function while her haggard sister tarts around London on behalf of Her Royal Highness...

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 3910/05/2011

Kate *had* a job and career before she married Will: it was to get him to marry her. She dropped her lame made-up family firm job to run to his side whenever he beckoned, for what, 7 years?

It would be in poor taste for her to rev up her queen-in-waiting motor now, while the present Queen and Prince Charles are still very much alive. She's probably getting private tutorials in case they both die suddenly and her husband has to take the throne. Plus she's got to get pregnant soon, have an heir and then give them a spare. Soon.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4010/05/2011

Too bad you're still living r37

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4110/05/2011

Has she ever worked and what did she get her degree in? Did she go to that school with the express intent of meeting wealthy men?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4210/05/2011

All jokes aside, I think Kate's probably on lockdown. A country that's in the midst of some pretty severe austerity measures and prone to civil unrest doesn't need some lazy Sloane Ranger roaming the streets. Buckingham Palace probably figures it'd be safer to keep her on lockdown since she's the most likely of all the Windsors to say something (unwittingly) offensive to Britons that are struggling.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4310/05/2011

[quote]Every single last penny and quid this guy has is because his family has a duty to serve the public.

It could be argued that he is more valuable to his future subjects as a guy who pilots a search & rescue helicopter than a guy who cuts ribbons for a living.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4410/05/2011

r7, William and Harry inherited their mother's estate. Wills is not broke he certainly has money of his own. I believe Diana left Harry a bit more because Wills was going to be king. Both have their own income.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4510/05/2011

What I find interesting is the fact that Diana left Harry more money and her jewelry, yet he let William give their mother's engagement ring (which was left to Harry) to Kate Middleton. I wonder if Harry even plans on getting married...or if he was offered something in return.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4610/05/2011

Harry knows he's unlikely to inherit the throne unless something happens to William, so I think he plans to stay single for a while and get as much pussy as he can.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4710/05/2011

[quote]He should think of himself as a government worker like Diana famously said of herself.

That bitch was a mess.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4810/05/2011

"What I find interesting is the fact that Diana left Harry more money and her jewelry..."

So what's become ofher fabulous jewewlry collection? Has he sold any pieces for charity, or let his female relatives wear some to fancy occasions?

Heaven forbid it should just sit in a vault somewhere.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 4910/05/2011

[quote]What I find interesting is the fact that Diana left Harry more money and her jewelry, yet he let William give their mother's engagement ring (which was left to Harry) to Kate Middleton. I wonder if Harry even plans on getting married...or if he was offered something in return.

The brothers had an agreement that whoever married first would get the ring. William being the eldest with the obligation to marry and reproduce was inevitably the one to get it.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5010/05/2011

Charles has a private estate worth 650 million. The time William becomes king, he'll probably be a billionaire in his own right.

It will be interesting to see what will happen if Scotland becomes an independent country. Queeny will lose a lot of her official residences (with the exception of Balmoral which she personally owns).

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5110/05/2011

Diana's will divided her estate equally between William and Harry. Her father created a trust for Harry at Diana's request to provide him with additional money, knowing William would eventually become King.

Diana's jewels, with the exception of the pieces she received from The Queen, also belong to William and Harry. The royal jewels were returned to The Queen after Diana's death.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5210/05/2011

Kate has to produce an heir and that's her main function as William's wife. Hopefully, she will find something productive to do after that and not follow in Diana's crazy footsteps.

Royal marriages are about duty, not love.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5310/05/2011

[quote]It will be interesting to see what will happen if Scotland becomes an independent country.

Nothing will happen, at least not to the Royal Family. The Queen is a descendant of the Stuart house and would be considered Queen of Scotland independently of her role as Queen of England. She, and her family, will just add another title to the list.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5410/05/2011

r51, how likely is it that Scotland could break away in a few years?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5510/05/2011

Prince Harry due in US for military training

By JULIE WATSON Associated Press

EL CENTRO, Calif. (AP) - Prince Harry will arrive in the United States next week to begin a two-month military helicopter training course.

The prince, who is a British Army captain, will spend his time between the Naval Air Facility at El Centro in southeastern California and an Air Force station in Gila Bend, Ariz.

British Army Maj. Marc Briggs said Thursday that the British Army trains in the Southwest because of various conditions including clear weather that allows for constant flying.

Briggs says the prince will be among 20 students taking the Apache helicopter flying course. The training is preparation for deployment but does not guarantee they will be deployed.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5710/06/2011

[quote]The prince, who is a British Army captain

Well, well, the bonny prince rose quite high in the ranks for a mere 27 year old. A captain? Yeah.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5810/06/2011

R58, I was a captain in the USAF at 26. That's not rising particularly fast...it's actually normal.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 5910/06/2011

I stand corrected, R59. I thought that those ranks weren't really achievable until people hit their thirties. Maybe I'm thinking of naval ranks? (as a civilian I think of captains of ships) Are ranks comparable across the service branches?

And to the poster above, I agree that William is a better civil servant flying search and rescue than cutting ribbons and shaking hands. He can make a direct difference in some lives. Of course, charity work is important and he's already involved in that. He's got a lifetime of it ahead of him, as does his wife.

Jesus, give Kate a break. She's been married for all of six months and people are expecting high-wattage, mountain-moving superstardom from her? I would think that the UK would be happy with someone who stays out of the limelight and takes the time to learn the ropes.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6010/06/2011

No, r60 - a captain in the Army, AF, or Marines is the equivalent of a Navy first lieutenant. O3 v. O6 (I think) for a Navy captain.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6110/07/2011

Diana was just as lazy and useless. Phony, rather stupid, and self-serving. I mean, she raised Willy boy, who is as work-shy as they come. I see he cares SO much about Diana's pet projects (ie: he doesn't give a shit)

Lighten up, boys.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6203/17/2012

Doesn't it seem as if Kate has been doing a lot of public appearances? Seems to me she is doing more than her share.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6303/17/2012

God, Diana was so shallow. I mean, the girl came from 300 years of adulterers,idiots, and drunks who sold their own family members down the river. Seriously, read their history if you don't believe me.

Her own son Willy did what 14 engagements to his 80 something year old grandmother's 500? The guy is lazy and self-serving. Read up on it.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6403/17/2012

The Queen isn't about to let some middle class cunt upstage her in the year of her diamond jubilee!

Kitty of Bucklebury's lazy ass will give a few speeches, show off a few ugly dresses, and purge at a few swanky events and keep her bony ass in the background.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6503/17/2012

[quote]And to the poster above, I agree that William is a better civil servant flying search and rescue than cutting ribbons and shaking hands. He can make a direct difference in some lives.

I'm sure the people he's pulled out of the ocean (and there have been some, haven't there?) agree.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6603/17/2012

Diana having star power makes me laugh. I remember thinking she was ordinary-looking when she first hit the scene. She only really seemed to shine once she and Charles separated.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6703/17/2012

If Scotland broke away from The UK, and wanted to retain a monarchy, the current queen of The UK would not be the heir. Believe it or not, The Hereditary Princess of Leichtenstein would be. Sophie, Hereditary Princess of Leichtenstein, Duchess in Bavaria, is the consort of HSH Prince Alois, the heir to the Leichtenstein throne. But, she is a Bavarian princess and the heir to the Jacobite claim to the throne of Great Britain. She was born an HRH, by the way. She sort of outranks her husband, except her kingdom is extinct where his sovereign principality still reigns. As the Catholic Stuarts were eliminated from succeeding to the English throne by The Act of Settlement, she really can't claim the British throne. But she would be the next in line for a new Scottish monarchy. The only catch now is Scotland is pretty firmly Protestant, and Princess Sophie is firmly Catholic. I would imagine Scotland would become some sort of boring republic.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6803/17/2012

"If Scotland broke away from The UK, and wanted to retain a monarchy, the current queen of The UK would not be the heir. Believe it or not, The Hereditary Princess of Leichtenstein would be. Sophie, Hereditary Princess of Leichtenstein, Duchess in Bavaria, is the consort of HSH Prince Alois, the heir to the Leichtenstein throne. But, she is a Bavarian princess and the heir to the Jacobite claim to the throne of Great Britain. She was born an HRH, by the way. She sort of outranks her husband, except her kingdom is extinct where his sovereign principality still reigns. As the Catholic Stuarts were eliminated from succeeding to the English throne by The Act of Settlement, she really can't claim the British throne. But she would be the next in line for a new Scottish monarchy. The only catch now is Scotland is pretty firmly Protestant, and Princess Sophie is firmly Catholic. I would imagine Scotland would become some sort of boring republic"

I love you. You are SO right!

Here's to the King :)

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 6905/03/2012

I really don't understand you Brits, why are you so happy to work so hard, pay taxes at one of the world's highest rates, and see those taxes spent by this silly gold digger, on items such as £800 hats , £4000 dresses, £ 50 000 necklaces, and obvious hair extensions/wigs etc. The speach this vain scrawny creature who is 30 years old, gave was an embarrassment to Britain, any 10 year old could have put more effort into memorising and delivering it than see did. I know, the royal family creat 100s of jobs for your common class citizens, but that is not justification, rather it is an excellent reason to make them pay their own way. Have it occurred to you as a nation, that the money you waste on the already wealthy royals, could be so much better spent on your own social security or charities, such as starving children in Africa? Tourists will still flock to london , no matter who is paying the bills. Actually if you followed Cronwell's example, chopped of their heads, reclaimed the propery the queen thinks of as hers, and opened up all their homes/palaces/castles for tourists, you would be able to help more of your own, especially the sick and informed. Sham on all of you who support the royal plundering bloggers.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7008/05/2012

It's all for show R70. Most people obsessing over the royals are tourists now.

I hate how the Middleton sisters are glorified. If they were working-class they'd be called golddiggers. Pippa Middleton makes a career of going between rich men. And I agree with Lagerfeld, not so hot.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7108/05/2012

i agree she is a lazy spoiled topless twit

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7209/18/2012

Now that she's taken to flashing her tits around, it's clear that Kate thinks she's an heiress and not an arriviste piece of trash. Good for her.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7309/18/2012

I feel like Kate should have made most of her long relationship with William and had a career. It would have been refreahing to see a future Queen work as a teacher, engineer, scientist, ect. before her marriage.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7410/30/2012

She has an MRS degree from Harrod's.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7510/30/2012

Pass me those bon-bons, will you?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7610/30/2012

Being lazy is a British virtue.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7710/30/2012

What kind of work did she do for her parents' company?

Kind of hard to have a career if she was supposed to be available for William for his vacations, appearances, etc.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7810/30/2012

I agree, middleton is a lazy bitch. Funny how the ex party skank who regularly had her crotch photographed is now being given all sorts of butt-kissing propaganda by the same press who used to refer to her as "the mattress". This stupid bitch used to be a public drunk. She is an idiot - there are photos of her without underwear in Canada -during an official visit no less, the stupid bitch wore no underclothing {who does that ??and why ??? is your dignity worth worrying about any panty-lines showing ? }...there are photos of her ASS from that trip because a wind blew her dress up and boom, ASS PHOTOS. Where is the outrage over this stupid tramp ??? That was prior to the stunt she pulled in France. She's a clueless fucking bitch - the morons who suck up to her are brain-dead. England deserves a better representative. Waity has no class,no brains and no point in life {except as a breeder}. There are no moral requirements anymore - obviously.

I adored Diana, and miss her a great deal.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 7901/18/2013

In case anyone needs a summation of the above: r79 is *not* pleased about any of this. On the Internet.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 8001/18/2013

Psssh if sleeping around and talking smack to the press was a job then yes, Diana was definitely the ideal career woman. Lol she failed her o-levels twice then married into the royal family because she was a virgin. (I seriously doubt that she was) look at all the interviews she did. Pointing the finger on her ex husband and the monarchy while not assuming any responsibility at all. God, it pisses me off so much. Sigh, does it matter if she didn't cheat first? Fact is she did and was on the same level. She deserves on sympathy on that. Why was she so loved I'd never understand. I could easily name a list of people who have devoted as much of their time into charity like she has. But have done it without sleeping with gun dealers and allowing the press to shove those pictures up her kids faces. "Yes, that's mommy in a bathing suit pashing the middle eastern man on a billion dollar yatch. But don't worry, mommy's just doing it to make the Pakistani dude I was dating before jealous. Ps I think you should hate your dad more so be sure to catch my interview on public tv about how he ruined my life and our family!"

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 8102/05/2013

If you queers had any brains you'd have realised from Harry interviews no one close to me dares to call me "Kate". It's Catherine, bitches. And the fat Russian Empress and that Italian witch that terrorised the French best prepare themselves, because I'm well on my way to becoming THE Catherine.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 8302/07/2013

lol @ r82

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 8402/07/2013

Kate is certainly a lazy bitch, people shouldn't look up to her, people should really look up to people who do hard work not people who marry someone famous just to be a lazy bitch

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 8502/19/2013

Nevermind her having a real job. But she seems irrelevant for the media/news to always go on about. I mean who is this royal family? They do not do anything but sit around and just be called "royal". Plus Kate is a useless element to society, she did nothing but just got married and got rich through that.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 8602/20/2013

R87: Champion Kool-Aid Drinker.

You know Kate thinks of you - if she thinks of you at all - as a crazy poofter.

She is a lazy, entitled rich bitch who pursued her man like the crazy bitch she is. And William, stupid boy that he is, fell for it. Flash that pussy and watch the pussy boy melt.

Tradition: be rich and lazy and pretend that the "work" you do is so, so hard.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 8802/20/2013

Oh puleeze, R88, Kate has it in spades over dingy Diana. Just because she is a classy gal who knows when to keep her mouth shut doesn't mean she isn't working it.

She knows that we are burned-out on Diana's do-gooding, and Kate is smart enought to keep a low profile.

She is already a beloved figure in America amongst the wimmins, not just the hausfraus I might add.

Her dress was discussed for WEEKS after the wedding.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 8902/20/2013

R88, Oh, and Kate did not grow up wealthy, her family was middle class if that.

Young Kate had no idea that she would inherit the crown and lived her teenage life as a typical rowdy, 'five pints' gal in Northern England.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9002/20/2013

R89. Kate can't touch Diana. She doesn't even come close.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9102/20/2013

Are soppy hysterical fame whore spangled divas like D Spencer the only people you homos can empathise with?!

Get. A. Fuckin. Life.

Yeah, I don't want your five buck teddy bears with crayoned messages of adoration.

Man up!

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9202/20/2013

R89, is just another deranged anti Diana troll.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9302/20/2013

It was very immature of Diana to make it her life's ambition to marry Charles and then decide you couldn't stand the rigors of the crown.

And then to blame Elizabeth for that--hoo wee--Diana really showed some kind of borderline personality disorder on that one.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9402/20/2013

Kate's everything I aspire to be: Thin, lazy, and RICH.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9502/20/2013

R90, she's rich now. And she set her sights on William early on, knowing it was a key to a cushy life. Followed him around like a bitch in heat, trying to bag him. She would have had to get a real job if she hadn't caught him. Fortunately, like most of the family, he's not the brightest bulb.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9602/20/2013

She's wonderful - relaxed, fashion-conscious, poised, funny, kind, polite, discreet, and committed to her husband and her new life. She has continued to grow in her role, while working with her husband to shape it and themselves to be useful, relevant and responsible. And at the same time self-respecting.

The Kate Hate is just silly. It reflects ignorance, envy, spite and a tendency to treat a young woman as a symbol of an institution, rather than as a person.

In other words, the nasties are just cunts.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9702/21/2013

R97, like you know her. The bitch wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9802/21/2013

Kate has it in spades over Diana because she is not related to the royal family at all. Thank god she's not a blue blood.

Although she has agreed to name the baby Diana, I think she actually admires Diana.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 9902/21/2013

Thanks for the spoiler alert, OP. Some of us would have liked to have found out she was a lazy bitch after she became queen!

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10002/22/2013

Before she became Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, she really didn't do very much at all. She never had a career, and seemed to be waiting around until Prince William asked her to marry him. No wonder she was called Waity Katy by the British public. I always thought of her as a Princess in Waiting, i.e. waiting until she became a member of the Royal Family. A normal person would have had a career. Now she spends a fortune on clothes which Prince Charles pays for, and yet all the media seem to focus on are the "high street" items that she wears and make out that she doesn't spend very much on clothes at all. 50,000 British pounds is an awful lot of money to spend on clothes for one year. I completely agree with the heading of this article.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10102/23/2013

This thread should be titled "Let's pretend we're gossipy groundlings from 18th century England"

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10202/23/2013

[quote] "Yes, that's mommy in a bathing suit pashing the middle eastern man on a billion dollar yatch. But don't worry, mommy's just doing it to make the Pakistani dude I was dating before jealous. Ps I think you should hate your dad more so be sure to catch my interview on public tv about how he ruined my life and our family!"

So, Vella at R81, I guess it would have been ok if Diana had been dating or "pashing" some posh European men instead of the "middle eastern man" or the "Pakistani dude".

Racist douchebag.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10302/23/2013

[quote]She's no Diana, that's for sure.

For starters, she's not rotting away six feet under on an estate island in Northamptonshire.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10402/23/2013

A normal person would have had a career.

I have a career, minion: Duchess of Cambridge, to be exact. And then some day Princess of Wales, and then Queen of the United Kingdom.

But of course how can that ever compare to your chosen career of administrative assistant?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10502/23/2013

Diana will live forever in our hearts. There will never be another Diana, ever!!!

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10602/23/2013

Kate may not work but I very much doubt she sits around watching tv all day. Alot of monied young women dont work and frankly if I didnt have to, I'd never set foot in the work force ever again. Plus, it would be difficult for her to do a real job.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10708/02/2013

Kate might be a lazy bitch, but she is NOT...what was the other thing?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10808/05/2013

88 - Not quite, Kate's parents were millionaires and she went to Marlborough, an exclusive private school

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 10908/05/2013

YAWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 11008/05/2013

Apparently, a 32-year-old who "suffers" from nausea can't possibly do as much as a 93-year-old man who's hospitalized for various ailments on an annual basis!

# of public engagements for the Duchess of Do-Nothing: 76

# of public engagements for Her Majesty's Favourite Bigot: 200

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 11112/30/2014

"She's no Diana" So true, and both William and the Queen are making darn sure it stays that way. They are giving her the time someone unfamiliar with intense public scrutiny and a lifetime of duty needs to adjust, time to nurture her relationship with William so it doesn't end in divorce like Diana and Charles, time to comfortably give birth to and raise a new generation of royalty closest to the throne, and on and on. They are giving her time to naturally grow into her role and avoid having the ruined life of another future Queen on their hands. They are giving much thought to her transition to Royal life, and doing all they can to facilitate her success. In short, they are doing everything they didn't do for Diana. Katherine is a nice mix of down to earth and classy. She and William are the Royal family's greatest asset, much more so than Charles and Camilla are. It's obvious that a little bit of Katherine in public goes much further than a lot more from any other member of the Royal family.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 11212/31/2014

Another fake pregnancy for the lazy gauche-climber.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 11301/07/2015

I heard she had an especially odd looking vulva.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 11501/07/2015

I don't want to give you my baby, just because you forgot to take the blue-eyed twin from the last surrogate.

Lazy bitch.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 11601/13/2015

Diana wouldn't have liked a lazy phony who uses "private" hospice visits to boost up her popularity. She couldn't care before but she shows up for 30 minutes with a photographer and suddenly she's Mother Theresa.

Diana wouldn't like her arrogant bully son Willy boy either.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 11803/01/2015

Will does not seem arrogant or a bully. Is there some event we here in the US are unaware of?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 11903/01/2015

Oh, yes he is...he is a first rate arrogant prick.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12003/15/2015

Diana was no angel and no saint- much finer real princesses and queens out there.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12103/15/2015

Now the whole world knows Fake Heir No.2 was born from a surrogate.

Guess Willy boy inherited his mother's stupidity.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12205/04/2015

Jealousy and bitterness are ugly traits, R122. Don't be sad and angry that you're not Kate Middleton. Be content with who you are, and be the best YOU that you can be.

Accept that you're not Kate, and you never will be Kate. You're you. And then, let go...

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12305/04/2015

Who cares about Diana. She is not relevant.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12405/04/2015

What is the basis for the surrogate rumors?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12505/04/2015

r19

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12605/04/2015

She can retire now. She's popped out an heir and a spare. Too bad the latter is a girl but she produced a boy when it counted.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12705/04/2015

r127 She had nothing to do with it being a boy, her husband did.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12805/04/2015

She was never supposed to do any work. Her social climbing cunt of a mother raised Kate to marry a titled and rich husband. Ma Middleton could not believe her luck when her vacuous daughter landed the eldest son of the Prince of Wales.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 12905/04/2015

It no longer matters that the spare is a girl. The rules of succession were changed two years ago to give males and females equal precedence. If Charlotte has younger brothers they will not now supercede her as next in line after George.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13005/05/2015

[quote]She was never supposed to do any work. Her social climbing cunt of a mother raised Kate to marry a titled and rich husband.

You make her mother sound like one of the older courtesans in GIGI.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13105/05/2015

Meant to add that only any future children of George, male or female, and their progeny, will replace her in the line of succession after George.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13205/05/2015

She has two little kids, leave her alone.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13305/05/2015

People like R133 make me sick. Leave her alone? She's married to the future King of England. She has countless staff to assist with running her mansion. She needs to get out there and start doing some ribbon cutting and charity work. They can't have all the privilege with none of the responsibility.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13405/05/2015

doesn't matter about who is in line before someone else.

Kate Middleton is now the mother of the King of England. Like Diana/William before her, George will make sure his mother is always there even in the most bitter of divorces if that ever happened.

Its too bad that Diana is not around to see her two grandchildren. I would love to see her upstage Carol Middleton. Right now Carol Middleton is the only grandmother (I'm not going to count Camilla). Noticed she wasn't at the hospital like she was with George.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13505/05/2015

I like how when they came out to show the baby Kate went "oh look she's sleeping" to William; as if she was seeing her for the 1st time. I bet she rarely attends to those kids.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13605/05/2015

Retire from what R127?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13705/05/2015

r131 Camilla runs rings around her. Look up who her great-grandmother was.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13805/05/2015

R138 you speak the truth. And to think the bookmakers thought "Alice" was in the running as a potential name. NO WAY.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 13905/05/2015

Diana was a mess emotionally and physically. Don't understand why on earth the people thought she was so awesome.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14005/05/2015

R140 she wasn't as "stuffy" as the rest of the royal family. She was attractive and wore clothes that people expected of a Princess. Oh, and she did things like hug AIDS sufferers back when very few people would. These are just some of the reasons she was loved. We only learnt about her being a "mess" much later, when the wheels started to fall off in public.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14105/05/2015

[quote]Diana was a mess emotionally and physically. Don't understand why on earth the people thought she was so awesome.

Well for here, she was the equivalent of a hot gay guy who's a mess. Pretty counts.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14205/05/2015

I always wonder what it's like for the military officers who have to serve alongside Princes, particularly those who outrank them. It must be awkward having to give orders or reprimand someone who's in line to wear the crown that appears everywhere in British military insignia.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14305/05/2015

For fuck's sake, what a ridiculous bunch, worshipping at the altar of The Royals, and dividing up into Team Diana and Team Kate.

Even the Daily Mail, whose stock-in-trade is making something, anything, any little thing at all of nothing, can't make a story of this non-story. When this is the best they've got, they don't have much:

[quote] As all their advisers are acutely aware, Britain’s new golden couple are currently walking a tightrope between trying to maintain the privacy and normality of their daily lives while having become dazzling uber-celebrities.

The queen is what, 89? 109? In any case, she's old, and her husband is older still; and waiting in the wings is the next in line who is 66. After the hijinks of the last princess, with her vindictiveness, high level fame-whoring, addictions to high colonics and hair-styling, and general mental instability, is it any surprise that there is not a bigger rush to bypass old Charles and Horseface to focus all attention of the child of a couple of flight attendants turned purveyors of party decorations?

Is it really a surprise that the palace publicity machine grinds at a slow, deliberate pace? Even a circus with many rings in motion at once maintains a tight focus on the main stage.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14405/05/2015

If William and Catherine divorce, does she get to keep Diana's engagement ring?

If she does, hopefully she will give it to George or Charlotte and not someone in the Middleton family.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14505/05/2015

In the event of divorce, the only thing Kate should worry about keeping is her mouth - firmly shut.

As the Wicked Witch once said "I can cause accidents too . . .".

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14605/05/2015

They won't divorce. I think they are very close and agree on a lot. She may decide to have more children as well.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14705/05/2015

Her Royal Highness Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has ugly tits and nipples.

I bet Princess Diana had very pretty tits.

Princess Diana had weights put in the hem of skirts and dresses so that they would not blow up on windy days.

Her Royal Highness Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge wore a dress on a very windy day and the gust of wind revealed that she had forgotten to put underwear on and revealed her bare cute little bum to the world.

Princess Diana would have never done that. And I bet Diana had a prettier bum.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14805/05/2015

I doubt Kate will have more kids. It's too risky for a woman her age.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 14905/05/2015

R148, I thought you were joking but you're right, her bare butt can be found all over the Internet. I can understand one mishap, but so many? And no one clued her into weighing her hems?? I think she's got a bit of exhibitionist in her. Was she wearing a thong or full out commando? you just could see her butt cheeks.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15005/06/2015

She's 33, R149, not 43.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15105/06/2015

Waity is a trashy little whore comes from a trashy little family of gutter snipes. Remember that see through dress she wore to catch Will's eyes at St. Andrews?

She is the Beyonce/Kim K of the Royals.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15205/06/2015

Surely being "made sick" by an innocuous comment is a little much, R134. How can you possibly get so worked up by something of so little consequence?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15305/06/2015

R153 = James Middleton

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15405/06/2015

151 -

More 43 year olds having kids than Barren Kate.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15505/10/2015

[quote]She is the Beyonce/Kim K of the Royals.

Yep. And that brother madam mother of hers is the royal equivalent of Mama Kardashian.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15605/10/2015

[quote]Charles has a private estate worth 650 million

And the wife still looks like THAT?

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15705/10/2015

[quote]a trashy little family of gutter snipes.

You need to spend a few hours reading about the Hanovers, the Stuarts, and the Tudors. I have no idea what the Middletons are like, but it's always entertaining when someone claims that they aren't worthy to join the royal family.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15805/10/2015

Diana was the most beloved woman in the World. Nobody cares about Catherine. She is as dull as dishwater.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 15905/10/2015

R159. Absolutely correct. Diana was the one for the generation. She transcended everyone. I still miss her.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16005/10/2015

Stories about how William is an arrogant prick, please. A thread about Kate Middleton is predictably dull.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16105/10/2015

B-Palace to Kate: Keep your mouth shut; just atand there; dress well; and continue to look pretty -- That's IT!

Now that this generation's of "True Brit Royalty" have been birthed, who will eventually become "Prince and Princess," Kate's fulfilled her job. (In Vitro, to intentionally selected a 'girl'?)

William loved his mother too much to stray on Kate; whereas, Kate grew up in a loving, supportive family to know such behavior is unthinkable, let alone acceptable

She'll be fine.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16205/10/2015

Both heirs are fake - Willy boy has been playing the dead Mommy card way too long.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16305/17/2015

* Changing courses at University simply to be near Baldy. * Wearing a see-through dress at a University fashion show knowing he was in the front row. * No attempt to get a 'real' job after graduating. * Hanging around London clubs for 6months getting photographed after HE dumped her.

Whoring herself for a Royal title. Tragic.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16405/17/2015

Camilla is all OVER this thread!

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16505/17/2015

There's a great scene in an episode of Kings, that goes, I think, how Kate's first briefing for the role of Royal Wife must have gone. I personally can't imagine anything worse than being reduced to a 'vessel', but maybe that's a real aspiration for straight women...?

I can't find a clip, so here's the dialogue:

[quote] Queen Rose Benjamin: Your scores in protocol training were impressive; a gift for remembering names - now, that's good. Uh, you also have appointments this week - medical exam, psychological evaluation, and background check. It's all routine; but, uh, if there is anything rattling in your cupboard - spare us the embarrassment... Dear, you're blushing. Lucinda Wolfson: I flush when I talk about myself. Queen Rose Benjamin: Well, it's hard to stay shy in *this* home; a level of public exposure is to be expected. Your periods regular? Lucinda Wolfson: I beg your pardon? Queen Rose Benjamin: Your fertility. At issue, front and center. Have you ever been pregnant? Lucinda Wolfson: No... well, I thought... once... I'll be a good wife to Jack. Queen Rose Benjamin: No; you're mistaken. You're not marrying Jack - you're marrying this country. You accept that ring, you've become a vessel for the propagation of his kind. If you can't manage that, you will have failed your only employment.

"Kings: Chapter One (#1.10)" (2009) [/quote]

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16605/17/2015

"* Changing courses at University simply to be near Baldy. * Wearing a see-through dress at a University fashion show knowing he was in the front row. * No attempt to get a 'real' job after graduating. * Hanging around London clubs for 6months getting photographed after HE dumped her.

Whoring herself for a Royal title. Tragic."

Pretty much - and having two fake heirs to boot.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16705/23/2015

She's remarkably restrained, all things considered.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16805/23/2015

R167 In all fairness, if you're going to whore yourself for anything, a Royal Title would be The Grand Prize.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 16905/23/2015

She seems like a low key girl who comes from a very wealthy family and has been surrounded by emotional and financial comfort her entire existence. I've known a fair number of women like her who are coddled from cradle to (likely) grave and they just swim through life with a pleasant demeanor detached from the realities of working paycheck to paycheck.

Even though the press keeps harping on her mother Carole's working class roots (K's great-grandfather worked in the coal mines) and background as British Airways flight attendant, it is Carole who has carried that family. She's the one who started making party favor bags for children's birthday parties in the kitchen table and selling them around the village 25 + years ago and now their family party business is supposedly worth 30+ million.

And I've always wondered if Carole was fascinated by the concept of raising wealthy children (i.e., best boarding schools and universities, bought them a $1M apt in London for post-uni life, has never seemed to push them to work hard, etc) because it's the equivalent of giving them what she always wanted but didn't have.

Pippa Middleton has been handed book deals, event planning (she did the royal wedding reception), newspaper columns, and even at one point TV deals (Today show correspondent that didn't pan out) all as a result of who her sister is and not through slogging her way up the ladder. She is now supposedly training to be a nutritionist and wants to write organic food recipe columns, cooking show, etc. (like Barefoot Contessa, etc).

James the youngest sibling is dyslexic and dropped out of university and tried to start a custom cake company(one option was in the shape of a penis) but it folded. Now he is shilling customized marshmallows (box of 9 for $25) and recently went on the Today show to talk about his product.

All 3 seem to be pleasant, polite trust fund kids who will never have to worry about keeping a roof over their head, buying a house, school funds for their kids, retirement, etc.

They are likely in the 1% or 5%. To Kate's credit she doesn't seem like a rude or bitchy person. She's just a product of a very comfortable upbringing who was never taught to work hard because she didn't need to. And she seems to also come from an usually close family where there is no dysfunction and so there aren't any demons for William to worry about.

He got a stable and loyal wife to go into the fishbowl with him. And he's smart enough to know that most women don't want that life. So what if she's not a hard worker. After their kids are in school, I'm betting he'll make sure she does just enough work to keep the public appeased.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 17005/23/2015

Her only ambition in life was to Marry Rich or Marry Proper. She was always a dull and boring little bitch at University. And her parents are no better - Carole's a scheming wee madam who has a thing for believing that she's the Royal, not her daughter, and The Other One's a bore and a snob to boot. Loves - you were both a fucking cocktail waitress at 40k feet and a glorified bus driver: you can drop the attitude.

They succeeded in bringing up two both equally bland and beige (no, seriously, their skin is beige, except when Queen Pippa Of The Non-Existent Arse is sprayed with Cuprinol) little harlots who have zero ambition except to Marry Rich or Marry Proper. How very Edwardian they are.

Less said about the closeted fucktard brother, the better. Mind you, he does suck well.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 17105/23/2015

[quote]She is naturally compared to Diana in everything she does.Diana was dynamic, engaging and had "star power".

Short memories here. Diana became princess at the explosion of the cult of personality in media. She was young and loved to party. So the first stories about Diana were how she wanted to meet George Michael and Elton John. She got to meet them because she was who is was. Most of the stories were about her being a socialite and people loved her for that.

It was the 80's,and the fact that she loved to party is what originally endeared her to the public. The fact she was young and wanted to have fun and wasn't stuffy like the Queen, is why people liked her. THAT is why she originally called the people's princess.

So lighten up on Kate.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 17205/23/2015

The people who have fits about the Middleton ancestry really don't know anything at all about history. I'd rather have a barmaid as a grandmother than a Hanover.

by Pippa. The People's Princess and a Good Sortreply 17305/23/2015
Need more help? Click Here.