Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

**Breaking news* Anderson's show in jeopardy

According to the leader on the Today Show, a skateboarder, who was asked to tape tricks for Anderson's show, fell and is now in a coma...More details to follow.

by Anonymousreply 2902/19/2013

Why couldn't Anderson tape his own tricks? Or are Ben and Caesar suddenly camera shy?

by Anonymousreply 110/03/2011

I'm sure Anderson is sick about this. I think he has known that the three ring circus television has become, is really at odds with his attempts to be a real, credible journalist covering actual news.

He should be on a 60 minutes type show, not this crap. Now some little kid's moment to be on live TV ends in tragedy. Not Anderson's fault, but I know he is upset.

He's not "the Mole" anymore, and hasn't been for a very long time. He's risked his life to go to war zones and covered disasters, and now he is the ringmaster for bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 210/03/2011

I'm sure his girlfriend Kathy will make him feel all better.

by Anonymousreply 310/03/2011

Maybe this will be the nail in the coffin for this show. Its a terrible show and needs to be put out of its misery.

by Anonymousreply 410/03/2011

[quote] He's not "the Mole" anymore, and hasn't been for a very long time. He's risked his life to go to war zones and covered disasters, and now he is the ringmaster for bullshit.

Oh, poor little rich boy.

I certainly don't give a shit about his so-called "troubles." He should try seeing how the other half lives outside of Manhattan.

He rides in chauffer driven cars, makes millions of dollars in salary, lives in a cushy high-end home, and travels all over the world. BOO FUCKING HOO. I'd trade places with him in an instant.

As for being the "ringmaster of all the bullshit," all I have to say is that nobody is FORCING him to do it. He does it because he WANTS TO. He stays in the closet because he WANTS TO.

Anderson is a coward and a crybaby. Excuse me if I don't exactly feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 510/03/2011

Who cares? Some little dick gets a free video camera from a tv show and goes into a coma, it's his fault! Did the video camera have a homing device that took him off course and down a deep ravine?

by Anonymousreply 610/03/2011

If that's not a sign to quit your program, I don't know what is.

I don't know if this is true or not, R6, but apparently the producers encouraged the kid.

by Anonymousreply 710/03/2011

It was a stupid accident to give free reign to a teenager - who was probably doing foolish things to begin with - was moreso, but this kind of gave the kid carte blanche

but, the show itself is really awful. I tried to watch the other day when they AC was interviewing some couple and how they met - it was like watching Maury Povich

by Anonymousreply 810/03/2011

So I take it Evil Knievel was blameless for his many near death experiences - it was all the camera crews' fault? Baloney, as Judge Judy would say!

by Anonymousreply 910/03/2011

If that kid dies, or maybe anyway, that will be SOME lawsuit against the show/possibly Cooper, too. Nice he's concerned and praying; perhaps that could translatte into money, dollars, cents for the kid's hospital bills?

Hope Anderson doesn't throw his own self out of a window.

And yes, it's probalby in no way his fault; but prehaps the producers, at least indirectly.

Leno, Letterman, et al., must be breathing sighs of relief. Ellen too.

by Anonymousreply 1010/03/2011

to give free reign to a teenager

Oh, dear :(

by Anonymousreply 1210/03/2011

Fuck off homophobic fangirl at [R11].

by Anonymousreply 1310/03/2011

"If that kid dies, or maybe anyway, that will be SOME lawsuit against the show/possibly Cooper, too."

Believe me, it's a thought that has crossed my mind more than once.

by Anonymousreply 1410/03/2011

I'm sure the producers told the kid that only extreme stunts would make it on air.

"Can you jump out of a window from the second floor? How about the third floor? Because we've got another kid lined up who can jump from the fifth floor and we can only use one kid on the show, so..."

by Anonymousreply 1510/03/2011

This thread is hardly worthy of the *Breaking News* headline bait.

by Anonymousreply 1610/03/2011

Has he come out on his show yet?

by Anonymousreply 1710/03/2011

"a skateboarder, who was asked to tape tricks for Anderson's show, fell and is now in a coma"

I can't wait for a new thread that reads:

Breaking news: Anderson has been taping his tricks!

by Anonymousreply 1810/03/2011

There is a 'very special Anderson' today no one is talking about

by Anonymousreply 1910/03/2011

You have to sacrifice at least one trick to ensure your show is picked up by the affiliates.

by Anonymousreply 2010/03/2011

What kind of tricks?

by Anonymousreply 2110/03/2011

The show is awful anyway. When they finally cancel it, it's going to be a severe blow to the Anderson "brand." He should have replaced Regis.

by Anonymousreply 2210/03/2011

[quote]it was all the camera crews' fault?

No, honey, it was all the fault of the producer who put him up to it.

by Anonymousreply 2310/03/2011

I doubt the show will be at fault for this.

by Anonymousreply 2410/03/2011

When we said we wanted to examine the teenage brain, we meant in action not splattered across the pavement.

by Anonymousreply 2510/03/2011

Maybe this will make AC feel better. More people want to have sex with him than Julian Casablancas, Tim Gunn or Derek Jeter.

by Anonymousreply 2610/03/2011

awe

by Anonymousreply 2702/15/2013

AC left somewhere exotic with Ben on Valentine's Day.

by Anonymousreply 2802/15/2013

Did Ben empty his nut sack in Anderson's guts?

by Anonymousreply 2902/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.