Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think of Chris Christie as a fat fuck?

Or do you find his belligerent personality attractive?

by Anonymousreply 24605/27/2015

I think of him as one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey

by Anonymousreply 209/23/2011

I don't think of Chris Christie, OP.

Any reason one should?

by Anonymousreply 309/23/2011

Vile fat fuck with no sense of decency.

by Anonymousreply 409/23/2011

I hope he enters the race and gets the nomination. I'll pay to replay that interview with the mother about public schools when she asked him what schools his children attend. He yelled, "that's none of your business".

that fat fuck will lose every frau vote from that point on.

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly - apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 609/23/2011

Not just a fat fuck, a fat FASCIST fuck.

by Anonymousreply 809/24/2011

This doesn't excuse his other shitbaggery, but he did vigorously stick up for a Muslim judge whom he picked for a state judgeship, over the objections of Tea Party crazies who insisted he would institute Sharia law in his courtroom.

by Anonymousreply 909/24/2011

Gross fat fuck, hope he drops dead of an asthma attack.

by Anonymousreply 1009/24/2011

"a Muslim judge whom he picked for a state judgeship"=campaign donor?

by Anonymousreply 1109/24/2011

my tongue his asshole

by Anonymousreply 1209/24/2011

Is this a trick question?

by Anonymousreply 1309/24/2011

Yes. Fat fuck. EKG and Lipitor.

by Anonymousreply 1409/24/2011

I don't care how fat he is. He's way too right-wing to be acceptable around here. We used to have decent Republicans like Kean and Fenwick, at least; now we get these Atlas Shrugged thugs.

by Anonymousreply 1509/24/2011

I don't care about his weight, I just think he's an asshole and a bad governor.

He's arrogant, entitled, and his policies are counterproductive to promoting education and prosperity.

by Anonymousreply 1609/24/2011

If he was drawn into four corners, I'd fuck his face

by Anonymousreply 1709/24/2011

I think it depends on where you're from. They probably consider him a svelte fuck in flyover.

by Anonymousreply 1809/24/2011

R18, no we don't.

by Anonymousreply 1909/25/2011

He's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 2009/25/2011

Obama's worst nightmare!

by Anonymousreply 2109/25/2011

fat fuck. Hypocrite, asshole, arrogant piece of shit. In fact his personality & politics are so repulsive he's the only fat person I allow myself to make fun of for being fat. His physical appearance is like his personality: overblown, blowhard, offensive, takes up all the space, gluttonous .. . and he has a perfectly matching PIG face for his PIG personality and body. If he doesn't have an intelligent answer to a very valid question, he just bullies the person or group who asked it. He's a fat fuck bully, that's all he is. Takes a fucking private helicopter to his kid's sports games . . typical of republicans who bitch about what everyone else wants to use tax dollars for. Fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 2204/20/2012

Fat fuck. As a New Jerseyan may I say that this state sucks at voting for governors. We rarely get it right. (No I didn't vote for him).

by Anonymousreply 2304/20/2012

future coronary victim, in the very near future, one hopes.

Well, millions do.

by Anonymousreply 2404/20/2012

Hmmmmmm Well what can I say, Huge butt, phat slob, arrogant, Fascist, 1000 white castle (a-day porker) Plutocratic mindset ideological baf-fone.

by Anonymousreply 2506/26/2012

What irritates me the most is that the media and the GOP keep on giving him more attention than he deserves and try to promote him as Presidential material even though he is 300 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 2606/26/2012

How many old people his size do you see?

by Anonymousreply 2706/26/2012

This overblown obscenity was actually elected in NJ? Oh the horror, the horror.

by Anonymousreply 2806/26/2012

He's not the only one, R29.

by Anonymousreply 3006/26/2012

I am not comfortable to criticize someone's looks and weight, but I have no problem to disagree with a person's opinions, agendas, and actions.

by Anonymousreply 3106/26/2012

I've always called him the fat fuck. And yes, I've been criticized for focusing on his weight; but to me it seems to be symbolic of his heavy, mean attitude. And yes, he's probably going to stroke out one of these days. OR, if he really wants to go on to a bigger political career, he'll have some kind of surgery, and after he loses, oh, 150 or so pounds, swear he did it himself with diet and exercise.

by Anonymousreply 3306/26/2012

Thug-wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 3406/26/2012

As my dear late father used to chant about his fat sister-in-law he couldn't stand:

Fat fuck, fat fuck, FAT FUCK!

by Anonymousreply 3506/26/2012

Total fat fuck

by Anonymousreply 3606/26/2012

He's morbidly obese, and his weight demonstrates irresponsibility and carelessness, and a lack of concern for himself, others, and health in general. He's an addict, no different than an alcoholic or a drug addict, and he should be electable solely because of his weight. I wish voters would project this for all obese politicians.

by Anonymousreply 3706/26/2012

Repellant hypocritical former bag-boy for Karl Rove. But I wouldn't call him a fat fuck. That's rude. Just a sick fuck is good enough.

by Anonymousreply 3806/26/2012

Not only that R33, but he'll be even meaner because he's hungry!

by Anonymousreply 3906/26/2012

As a Jerseyite I am appalled that he is popular in the state. He's a mean, name-calling,bullying asshole and the people think this is a good thing?

Oh yea and he really is a fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4006/26/2012

Thank you r38. "Sick fuck" it is.

by Anonymousreply 4106/26/2012

"Fat" isn't a mere insult to be eschewed; it is, rather, an essential element of Christie's bullying swagger. His Al Capone-like build gives Christie his Al Capone-like demeanor.

by Anonymousreply 4206/26/2012

""Fat"...is, rather, an essential element of Christie's bullying swagger"

When his party is voting to cut food stamps to the very poorest, it is actually a profoundly sickening "fuck you" to every right thinking American...

by Anonymousreply 4306/26/2012

I don't think Capone was anywhere near as fat as Christie.

by Anonymousreply 4406/26/2012

Chris Crisco is a fat fuck and a vile piece of pig shit, for all the reasons mentioned above.

And you know that fat fuck can't wipe his ass properly or get himself clean down there. Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 4506/26/2012

Christie looks like a bloated toad. Very Mob looking. If her were a car he'd be Linclon Town Car, they look alike from behind.

by Anonymousreply 4606/26/2012

[quote]even though he is 300 pounds.

300 pounds? Not unless he's 5 foot tall. He is close to 375, if he's a pound.

by Anonymousreply 4706/26/2012

Fat Fuck...

...and an ugly one too!

by Anonymousreply 4806/26/2012

Well, he sure as hell ain't no skinny fuck!

by Anonymousreply 4906/26/2012

I believe he is a disgusting Rebublican. I don't care if he weighs 400 lbs? Why the fuck would I care what he weighs? HE'S A GODDAMN REPUBLICAN!

by Anonymousreply 5006/26/2012

He is Fatfuck McFuckerson.

by Anonymousreply 5106/26/2012

HONGRAY...where are the OREOS?

by Anonymousreply 5206/26/2012

New Jersey's Wide Load

by Anonymousreply 5306/26/2012

"How about Chris for 'The Lanza Story?'"

by Anonymousreply 5406/26/2012

He is certainly not a THIN fuck.

by Anonymousreply 5506/28/2012

As someone with a lifelong tendency to get too fat (though never anywhere near as fat as Chris Christie is) I recognize the fact that his obesity is a mark of profound suffering, and I'm sorry he has to go through that. But he is a rotten human being and a rotten public servant and I'm disgusted he's in office.

by Anonymousreply 5606/28/2012

"You FAT FUCK!!!!"

--Meryl Streep in "Adaptation"

by Anonymousreply 5706/28/2012

No.

by Anonymousreply 5806/28/2012

Chris Christie is mean but I know he doesn't want to be that fat. It's a serious problem and I'm sure he has health problems because of it. The point is, he has his healthcare insurance paid for...many of us don't have shit when it comes to healthcare and he doesn't give a damn.

by Anonymousreply 5906/28/2012

Chris Christie is like Rush Limbaugh...simply mean and without morals.

by Anonymousreply 6006/28/2012

FatFuck Christie. New Jerseys verry own EXTRA WIDE LOAD.

by Anonymousreply 6107/02/2012

Why does he walk around with a tucked shirt if he's not going to wear a jacket?

by Anonymousreply 6207/02/2012

Chris Christie is so fucking fat he has his own gravitational pull. Think "Death Star."

by Anonymousreply 6307/02/2012

Chris Christie picks his teeth with Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 6407/02/2012

the fattest of arrogant bullying fucks.

by Anonymousreply 6507/02/2012

Fat fat water rat, 50 bullets in your hat.

by Anonymousreply 6607/02/2012

He looks like he belongs in a southern courtroom in the 1950s with pit stains and suspenders.

by Anonymousreply 6707/02/2012

Fat fuck, wrong politics. Here he is trying to squeeze into a car after appearing at a Mitt Romney fundraiser.

by Anonymousreply 6807/02/2012

I can get through a 10-minute denunciation of this foul, crude, dishonest, nasty man without once descending to the matter of his weight.

by Anonymousreply 6907/02/2012

Keep it classy, Chris.

Christie Calls Reporter 'Idiot' and 'Stupid' at Press Conference

By Shushannah Walshe | ABC OTUS News – 4 hrs ago

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, known for his tough talking style, snapped at a reporter Saturday because he asked a question unrelated to the nature of the press conference.

Reporters were told to keep the questions on topic and related to an emergency at a water treatment plant in Monmouth County. But when one reporter strayed from the after-effects of the storm in asking a question, Christie fired back.

"Did I say on topic? Are you stupid? On topic, on topic. Next question," Christie said, clearly angry at the question.

According to ABC News video of the incident, the reporter asked if the governor was "going to be addressing the state legislature" on Monday. Christie is in the midst of a budget battle with state legislators and has called a special session in Trenton. But he did not want to talk about it at the press conference over the weekend.

Christie asked the group of reporters if they had any on topic questions before ending the press conference.

"Thank you all very much, and I'm sorry for the idiot over there. Take care," Christie said before leaving the podium.

Christie is known for a sometimes brusque style and has a history of getting angry at reporters and constituents. In March, Christie called a former Navy SEAL an "idiot." Last year he got into a shouting match with a teacher when she asked the governor, "You don't send your children to public schools. You send them to private schools, so I was wondering why you think it's fair to be cutting funding to public schools?" Christie angrily replied that it was "none of your business."

Mitt Romney tends to tease Christie about his style when the two campaign together. He did it just last Tuesday when the two appeared at a fundraiser together in the Garden State.

"That man really is something, you know that? I was hoping someone in here would start to heckle him so I could watch him go to town here. But you know better, don't ya? What an extraordinary leader," Romney said, according to a pool report.

by Anonymousreply 7007/02/2012

He should wear a jacket 100% of the time. That tucked-in shirt look is too gross.

by Anonymousreply 7107/02/2012

I rarely read the comments at yahoo because they're rabid red staters, but I had to see what they were saying about Christie and they don't like him either.

by Anonymousreply 7207/02/2012

He may be fat, but Christie's trying to get the state in good financial shape. He's wants to create a 10% income tax cut now. The Democrats want to stall until next year. He ordered them back to Trenton today to deal with the situation. So sad, too bad. They expected to get this as a week's vacation because Wednesday is July 4th.

by Anonymousreply 7307/02/2012

I heard he wants to replace "Meatball Grinder" as the state bird.

by Anonymousreply 7407/02/2012

r73 either you are a total moron or a white millionaire male who thinks Gov Crisco is some god. (However, the white trash males of NJ also believe he is a god.) That 10 percent tax cut is a fucking joke (for everyone except the idle rich), and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 7507/02/2012

A picture of him in the Newark Star Ledger on Sunday was jaw dropping. The man is as wide as a park bench and round as the front wheel of a circus unicycle. He looks like he is about to explode.

I bet when he is not reelected, he'll appear on "The Biggest Loser" - for two obvious reasons - just to keep his frame in lights.

by Anonymousreply 7607/02/2012

Fat Fuck and a loudmouth bully!

by Anonymousreply 7707/02/2012

Yes

by Anonymousreply 7807/02/2012

Oh my,he looks disgusting on the news just now-he can barely sit!

by Anonymousreply 7907/03/2012

Of course, what no one wants to talk about here in NJ is that Crisco Christie is not the tough guy he claims. Ancient Chinese proverb: "An empty barrel makes the most noise."

*Donald Norcross is the uber Democratic boss of Camden County. Interesting that the voter turnout there in 2009 was lower than average, in particular with Democrats. Let's see. Who is going to benefit from the Rutgers-Camden and Rowan deal?

Norcross. Btw, for a governor who claims to save us money, he sure likes to give Norcross what he wants.

*The Essex County Democratic machine, bought for by Donald Norcross, who does exactly what he tells them. Who will benefit from the UNDMJ and Rutgers merger? You got it. The Essex County Democratic machine, and therefore Norcross.

When Norcross talks, Christie listens. The same is true with Raymond Lezniak, the Democratic boss of North Jersey (and gayer than the color pink). Lezniak owns the city of Elizabeth and the surrounding suburbs. Christie will never, never move against Lezniak.

The fat fuck owes his career to Democrats who rule the state like a medieval kingdom made up of duchys and city-states. As for the Corey Brooker, please. He wants to be our next Senator, and will be--if he does not piss off Lezniak and Norcross. Mark my words, Christie will make sure that there is no serious Rethug challenger.

Btw, word has it that Brooker likes his women white and young, and the reason he is not married is because his women is both. That will not go over well with the sisters and brothers in Newark. He also deals with Christie, and the fat fuck will negotiate as long as the Democratic vote in Newark is not as high in turnout as in the past.

One more thing.

Christie's wife has the money. Lots and lots and lots and lots of it.

by Anonymousreply 8007/03/2012

We call him Gov. Krispy Kreme.

by Anonymousreply 8207/03/2012

R80, that raises the question of why she ever married him.

by Anonymousreply 8307/03/2012

stupid fat fuck real peice of americana shit

by Anonymousreply 8408/08/2012

Beyond vile. He's ugly, fat, repulsive, foul-mouthed, and angry... and headed for big things is Mittens should (God forbid) become president. Americans naturally love Gov. Crisco because he reminds them of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 8508/08/2012

I think of him as Jersey's own Jabba The Hutt.

by Anonymousreply 8608/08/2012

He's Jupiter with a piehole!

by Anonymousreply 8708/08/2012

He makes the Goodyear Blimp look small......and such a bautiful complexion- are those pimples, warts, or tumors on his ugly face?

by Anonymousreply 8808/08/2012

he is not only a fat fuck...he is a cardiac arrest waiting to happen...a stroke maybe following. A big, fat piece of fat will break off in his aortic artery and cause a huge heart attack and some will find it's way into his big fat brain...and cause a big fat stroke.

by Anonymousreply 8909/12/2012

The last time someone with his girth came to Jersey, things didnt end that well....

by Anonymousreply 9009/12/2012

W&W for R87!

by Anonymousreply 9109/12/2012

i give him 3 years before a triple heart bypass.

by Anonymousreply 9311/02/2012

He has a very peculiar shape.

He is not fat in a way that many are fat.

He has his own unusual shape that is not common.

Particularly noticeable when he walks around without a suit jacket.

by Anonymousreply 9411/02/2012

Up until this week, yes, and I probably still do to a large extent, but my opinion of him has gone up slightly because of his praise for Obama this week.

by Anonymousreply 9511/02/2012

no fats, no femmes, no asians.....

by Anonymousreply 9611/02/2012

When he toured storm damage with the President, he was wearing striped trousers. He looked like the Penguin.

by Anonymousreply 9711/02/2012

Imagine him clapping those ass cheeks naked.

by Anonymousreply 9811/02/2012

Most of his weight or fat is concentrated in his buttock. Notice how large it is when he is not wearing his jacket. He wears very tight pants too to be so heavy and they are pulled up high around the waist which gives him a very unusual shape and motion. And, he is not handsome but does have good facial features to be so large.

by Anonymousreply 9911/02/2012

He's got quite striking eyes. Strong featured face.

It'd be interesting to see what he'd look like if he lost the weight and his face slimmed down.

He is what he is I guess.

by Anonymousreply 10011/02/2012

If he lost a bit of weight I think he could be quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 10111/02/2012

you just know his blow hole smells

by Anonymousreply 10211/02/2012

Chris Christie is a fat fuck. it is a matter of fact not an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 10311/02/2012

sometimes you can see his camel toe!

by Anonymousreply 10411/02/2012

Fat Fuck Bully!

And OP - this should have been a poll.

by Anonymousreply 10511/02/2012

How about Chris for the Lanza Story?

by Anonymousreply 10611/02/2012

how does he even fit on the toilet? he probably hasn't seen his dick in decades!

by Anonymousreply 10711/02/2012

Chris Christie is a TRAITOR!!!!!! His stupid horns were twisted when he got passed over for Paul Ryan! GOOD FOR MITT!!! Christie showed his TRUE colors today! What a FAT ASS JERK!!! He ain't getting relected no matter how many dripping cheese burgers he eats! He is a FAT LOSER!!! Cory Booker NEXT GOVERNOR OF NEW JERSEY!!! Get that UGLY MISERABLE MEAN TEMPERED LYING PIECE OF SH%T OUT OF OUR STATE!!! He said he wouldn't raise taxes! He was gettin Obama money from FEMA. So why is he raising taxes that disgusting fat A#$ good for nothing???

by Anonymousreply 10811/16/2012

If Chris Christie at his heaviest had sex with Aretha Franklin at her heaviest, who'd be on top?

by Anonymousreply 10911/17/2012

Morbidly obese Chris Christie is a good match for morbidly obese Maggie Gallagher.

by Anonymousreply 11011/17/2012

Chris Christie, Aretha Franklin and Maggie Gallagher as a threesome in an inside-out Oreo sex sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 11111/17/2012

I think of him as a Republican, which automatically makes him repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 11211/17/2012

How about Chris for the Lanza Story?

by Anonymousreply 11312/13/2012

I don't think of him at all....I keep my mind on the money.

by Anonymousreply 11412/16/2012

He is the embodiment of the characteristics of New Jersians. I bet he drives like a maniac and like shit.

by Anonymousreply 11512/16/2012

Fat fuck. Douche bag, lying asshole, full-of-shit, scrotum licking fucktard, asshole.

Is that too much?! Did I mention I think he's a douchebag fucktard?!

by Anonymousreply 11612/18/2012

I want to smell his blow hole

by Anonymousreply 11712/18/2012

You FAT FUCK!!!

by Anonymousreply 11812/18/2012

Money hungry fat piece of shit now he's ripping off the lottery and taking out the winning tickets he sucks a big one

by Anonymousreply 11902/06/2013

He is going to be President in 4 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 12002/06/2013

No He's Not, He's A Classless A Hole

by Anonymousreply 12102/06/2013

I shudder to even begin to imagine his anus...

by Anonymousreply 12202/06/2013

Get him Michelle! He's just another lard ass.

by Anonymousreply 12302/06/2013

You certainly don't need to be a doctor or genius to see that he is a fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12402/07/2013

Chris Christie is the archetype of the "New Jersey asshole." No way is he a serious contender for the Presidency - he is repellent to the rest of the country.

by Anonymousreply 12502/07/2013

He is a fat fucking pig. He is a heart attack and stroke waiting to happen. He is an obvious piece of shit because he has no care for the kids he brought into this world knowing he is going to die soon from a heart attack, or better yet stroke out and his kids can cry day after day as they visit him drooling and pooping himself in the hospital for a year or two. Fat fuck. Too bad I like his politics.

by Anonymousreply 12602/08/2013

Absolutely.

I saw him interviewed on channel 13 in NY and the interviewer asked him how come he was always saying Obama was a terrible leader who didn't know what he was doing until Christie needed his help.

His Wadness didn't even hesitate. "Oh, he has been a terrible leader, couldn't lead at all in 4 years. He just happened to get this one right. He finally acted like a leader."

Wide Load.

by Anonymousreply 12702/08/2013

He's belligerent and morbidly obese. He is so fat. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 12802/08/2013

A despicable human being. Crude, crass, volatile,arrogant, belligerent, fugly

by Anonymousreply 12902/08/2013

this fat fuck probably farts enough methane daily to power a stove, one the fat fucks wife could then cook more cake and pie for his fat ass and big mouth.... he is a loud dismal piece of shit. the fat fuck turns sideways to get through a 32 inch door, unless you throw a cookie across the threshold, fat fuck aint seen his little dick in forever. th probably has roids bigger then his fat lips..big mouth munchkin.. yes is

by Anonymousreply 13002/08/2013

CC has fangurls here. Watch out.

by Anonymousreply 13102/08/2013

I find his belligerent personality attractive

by Anonymousreply 13202/08/2013

Fuck is too beautiful a word to associate with a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 13302/08/2013

Chris Christie may be a ft fuck but he is no Fat Face Tiffani Thiessen.

by Anonymousreply 13402/08/2013

I thought he showed wit, charm (in a fat fuck way) and some nascent acting talent in his appearance on Weekend Update on SNL (the Jeremy Renner episode.). Agree with the poster that say his face is actually not bad looking; I bet he would be good-looking with a ton of weight off.

Doubt if he could be elected President though; fat or not, is way too "belligerent East Coast"-ish for the rest of the country. I think.

by Anonymousreply 13502/08/2013

You've ruined my life, you FAT FUCK!!!

by Anonymousreply 13602/08/2013

He's a fat fuck. He also has decent political skills and some weird kind of fat guy charisma.

He'll have a lot of trouble with the GOTP if he tries for national office anytime soon. The baggers and jesus freaks will still be fucking up the Republican game for the next two or three election cycles. They hate Christie.

Also, he's just too overweight to be elected President or Vice President. The days when a fat fuck like William Howard Taft could win a national election are long gone.

by Anonymousreply 13702/08/2013

He's like a beautiful mountain.

by Anonymousreply 13802/08/2013

He reminds me of my rotund Italian grandfather who lived well into his 80's and was as wide as he was tall. Being fat didn't shorten his life for some odd reason.

by Anonymousreply 13902/08/2013

I don't think of him as human....I don't think of him at all.

I keep my mind on the money....keeping my eyes on his fat rolls.....

by Anonymousreply 14002/08/2013

I'm a chubby chaser and I want Chris Christie to shove his thick donut-eating cock up my ass.

by Anonymousreply 14102/08/2013

Wow, have never known anyone on DL to say that before R141!

by Anonymousreply 14202/08/2013

William Howard Taft was the only morbidly obese President, and of course he was from an era without mass media except for newspapers.

by Anonymousreply 14302/08/2013

[quote]I'm a chubby chaser and I want Chris Christie to shove his thick donut-eating cock up my ass.

Best of luck to you finding his dick somewhere in all those rolls of lard.

by Anonymousreply 14402/08/2013

The more Christie talks, the less viable he becomes. I hope he is invited to speak on many, many national talk shows. This guy is an oaf. A rude, belligerent oaf.

by Anonymousreply 14502/08/2013

Why does a fat guy like Christie keep living but a fat guy like John Candy dies?

by Anonymousreply 14602/08/2013

He's fit fat.

by Anonymousreply 14702/08/2013

Christie is a fat turd.

by Anonymousreply 14802/08/2013

Chris Christie has fangirls? WTF, R131?

I am hoping against hope that he won't be our President in 2016, but the Dems don't have any viable candidates, so it could happen.

by Anonymousreply 14902/08/2013

He thinks he is to cool to fool, loud mouth bully, if he was a construction worker some one would put a boot up his ass and wear him like a snow shoe, but the miserable fat fuck knows he can run his mouth and bully people without anyone taking him behind the shed and putting a thump on his PIE HOLE... fat boy is full of his self.he is gonna stroke out takin a big shit one day. he claims he is healthy fat fuck ....... PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 15002/09/2013

choke you fat pig dick smoker choke and do us all a favor

by Anonymousreply 15102/24/2013

[quote]I'm a chubby chaser and I want Chris Christie to shove his thick donut-eating cock up my ass.

Are you also one of those people who thinks Kevin James (King of Queens) is sexy?

by Anonymousreply 15202/24/2013

he's a fat fuck who finally got his karma--fuck the boardwalk---=glad it burned---keep shooting off your mouth you fat cunt :)---nuke jersey--fuck your exit you cunt

by Anonymousreply 15309/13/2013

Why does this fatso think he can be President?

by Anonymousreply 15409/13/2013

i think he's our next winning ticket.

by Anonymousreply 15509/13/2013

He's profoundly stupid, uncharismatic, and unsympathetic in every sense of the word, and yet self-assured beyond all reason. Like Dick Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 15609/13/2013

I don't like his personality, his politics or his body.

by Anonymousreply 15709/13/2013

He is a fat piece of shit and I hope is fucking heart explodes.

by Anonymousreply 15809/28/2013

He is just lucky that Shaq didn't try and dribble him, because he looks like a ball in this picture.

by Anonymousreply 15909/28/2013

I'd say the lap band procedure failed?

by Anonymousreply 16109/28/2013

He's a morbidly obese jackass.

by Anonymousreply 16209/28/2013

Yup!

FAT FUCK all the way.

This should have been a pol.

by Anonymousreply 16309/28/2013

Eric Cartman grown up. No, wait, that's somewhat charitable. I guess FAT FUCK pretty much covers it.

by Anonymousreply 16409/28/2013

I actually was starting to respect what he was trying to do until his extreme opposition to gay marriage in NJ

by Anonymousreply 16509/28/2013

Do you think of Chris Christie as a fat fuck? Well since I am not blind, I would have to say, Yes.

by Anonymousreply 16609/30/2013

[quote]He can think for himself and doesn't tow a party line (not a trait one sees on DL).

What a crook of shit. If he thought for himself, he would know the citizens of his state are okay with gay marriage. But instead, he tows the party line and tries to block it from happening.

by Anonymousreply 16709/30/2013

In the water, he's a very skinny lady.

by Anonymousreply 16809/30/2013

he loves to eat too much, he ain't gonna be president. No fatties in the white house.

by Anonymousreply 16909/30/2013

do you know how this fat fuck got his money. he stole it from you and i. I think he should be in prison or with a bullet in his head

by Anonymousreply 17111/07/2013

He's a very clean old fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 17211/07/2013

tows the party line?

oh dear

by Anonymousreply 17411/07/2013

If he wins, will they have to pull the Taft bathtub out of storage?

by Anonymousreply 17511/07/2013

Yeah R22, E40, R65, R77, R81, R109, R145, R157 !

by Anonymousreply 17611/10/2013

he wont play outside of new jersey. He wasted millions on a special election last month. He wasted millions of Sandy money in what was purely to get fat face time on the taxpayers dime. He is a RINO backstabber.

by Anonymousreply 17711/10/2013

[quote]If he wins, will they have to pull the Taft bathtub out of storage?

Most likely!

by Anonymousreply 17811/10/2013

Obscenely gross fuck head fat fuck, in danger of a massive heart attack, heart attack fat fucking loser. I hope he gets anal cancer.

by Anonymousreply 17901/09/2014

He is a fat fuck and pretty damn stupid. Hes a fat slobbering moron and makes NJ look bad. And running for president....lol he can't even run a damn state. Im sure hes held up many buffet lines the same way he held up traffic. He shut down the bridge so he could get to the buffet fitst. fat fuck ls an understatement.

by Anonymousreply 18003/22/2014

No, rather, everytime I see his photo, there is his tiny mouth open in anticipation of the next cheeseburger. I went out with a "big guy" once (they're never fat, but big) and his penis was hidden under a large sweaty, flaky, smelly 1kg layer of flesh flap. I had to roll it back to find his penis. He claims to be so great in bed, but there's only one position he can have sex in: flat on his back. Why aren't people asking the obvious question: Chris? Why did you abuse yourself in this way? So nasty, so gross. I can't stop thinking about his penis flap.

by Anonymousreply 18105/13/2014

I think he's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 18205/13/2014

I hate the fat mother fucking self serving lying bastard

by Anonymousreply 18310/05/2014

He's an obnoxious POS.

by Anonymousreply 18410/05/2014

A fat, non-fuck.

by Anonymousreply 18510/05/2014

had to believe he went from a normal size to 400 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 18610/05/2014

The most disgusting fat fuck of a fascist pig ever to have oinked its way out of the mire of NJ.

by Anonymousreply 18710/28/2014

Just a fuck. If he weighed 100 lbs. he'd still be a fuck, an evil one at that.

by Anonymousreply 18810/28/2014

I was hoping the Bridge Scandal had ruined his chances for the White House. But I am ever so happy that his bungling of the Ebola crisis has pretty much finished him off.

by Anonymousreply 18910/28/2014

Great Governor -- we must speak the truth.

by Anonymousreply 19010/28/2014

I don't like the guy and I don't find him attractive.

I've never thought of him as a fat fuck, but then I'm not prone to dramatic and mean reductionism.

by Anonymousreply 19110/28/2014

He's the big fat kid on the playground that bullied everyone's kids and got away with it. Same kid now in politics with the same attitude I can bully and get away with it..... In short pure Republican It's actually not about him being fat. It's about mass so much mass.

by Anonymousreply 19210/28/2014

R192 is right on target.

by Anonymousreply 19310/28/2014

Yes and a ignorant fat bastard. He is arrogant,stupid and a crook.

by Anonymousreply 19410/29/2014

[quote]Great Governor -- we must speak the truth.

The people who actually live in his state say otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 19510/29/2014

I hate the fucker, and voted for Barbara Buono. I can't understand why he got elected again, he's as crooked as they come he makes Corzine look like an angel.

by Anonymousreply 19610/29/2014

yes he is a fat fuckin pig. he a nasty fat pig as well we like fat bastard he got nicer after the subway diet

by Anonymousreply 19710/30/2014

Yea

by Anonymousreply 19810/31/2014

You know he smells.

by Anonymousreply 19910/31/2014

Disgusting Fat Fuck, willing to blow Republicans or Democrats at the drop of a hat.

by Anonymousreply 20001/05/2015

hoping he gets a myocardial infarction, massive & fatal of course

by Anonymousreply 20101/15/2015

Last time he wore cordury pants, he started a fire.

by Anonymousreply 20201/15/2015

Chris Crisco, fat fuck...I should now.

by Anonymousreply 20301/15/2015

He's a fuck; doesn't matter if he's fat. If he lost all the extra weight he'd still be a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 20401/15/2015

His weight isn't healthy but it's really his big mouth and bully tactics that turn me off to him. There's no way I want him to be president after that bridge closing scandal. Something was majorly fishy there whether it was provable or not.

by Anonymousreply 20501/15/2015

He was a bully in high school.

by Anonymousreply 20601/15/2015

He was supposed to be at John Kasich's inauguration last Monday night in Columbus, OH. But the event was going to coincide with the big football game, and attendance was expected to be minimal. So Crispy cancelled! Blaming it on the weather but you know it was because of "lack of attendance". Attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 20701/16/2015

Low class mick guinea

by Anonymousreply 20801/16/2015

There is another embarrassing public relations disaster making the local news in Jersey and New York. It has to do with his "friendship" with Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys. And explains why Jones was flying his fat ass to the play-off games. The IZOD Center is closing. Christie claims it's because it loses money. Truth is, the Prudential Center in Newark is going to benefit. Can you guess who owns the Prudential Center?

by Anonymousreply 20901/16/2015

Of course talking down a navy seal what a dumb stupid fat obiese load of lard

by Anonymousreply 21001/19/2015

He's a fat presumptuous fuck with eight sets of hanging ham flaps.

I hope all the criminal twats covering for him in his office do the maximum, instead of being rewarded for their "loyalty."

by Anonymousreply 21101/20/2015

I sort of thought it was funny when I intimidated Joy Behar and got her all flustered at that roast last year.

by Anonymousreply 21201/20/2015

make that he^^^

I was not there.

by Anonymousreply 21301/20/2015

Oh yeah: a fat RAPEY fuck.

by Anonymousreply 21401/20/2015

He's hot, fucking him would be heaven, when can I start?

by Anonymousreply 21501/20/2015

You have a thing for Fred Flintstone, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 21601/20/2015

He is like a hard fatty meatball in the bottom of the pot

by Anonymousreply 21701/21/2015

The fatest of the fuckiest.

by Anonymousreply 21801/21/2015

I had a phase where I was into chubs and I would jerk off to the idea of Christie sucking me off haaaaaah. Now that it's on the mind I might pull off to it later!

by Anonymousreply 21901/21/2015

Can't stand him, and forgive me if this has been posted earlier in the comments, but I don't have time at the moment to read everything:

Christie's office refuses to release $800,000 in credit card bills

by Anonymousreply 22001/21/2015

Fat waffle boy. Keep meatballs in your mouth if you are going to say stupid things.

by Anonymousreply 22102/04/2015

Bully-in-chief

by Anonymousreply 22202/04/2015

There's more disturbing potential candidates in the GOP field for 2016 than Chris Christie. With the bridge shut-down scandal, I'm not so keen on his administrative style and sensitivities for regular constituents. Also, these shout-downs come across more as rudeness rather than portraying a passionate leader as some may think. Those aggressive confrontations may not play well with seasoned voters in the south and midwest. However, his ideas and politics are not as crazy as most with GOP Presidential ambitions. Being obese can make one defensive. However, being real heavy doesn't make one's personality which is mostly developed when a young child. Fat people can be kind. Other fat people can be mean. Being obese is simply unhealthy and that's as far as I would take it, other than saying self-perception does get impacted in unmeasured ways.

by Anonymousreply 22302/04/2015

Yes. I recently saw a photo of him when he was in his late twenties or so and he was average weight and very nice looking. He has good features and if he were to lose some more weight, he would not be too bad. I like that he wears his pants up high and tight. If he didn't he would look like a slob. Over half of the weight is in his buttocks. I wonder if he is more congenial when not in the public eye?

by Anonymousreply 22402/11/2015

The pizza, burgers, steaks, submarine/cheesesteak sandwiches, fries, chips, white pasta, cola, etc. Taste great, but all the sugar, salt, wrong fats, with little exercise and he'll be headed for Type 2 diabetes and coronary disease. No higher office is worth it if you lose your health, Chris. The message is you're trying. Stay with the program and ramp it up. Ole' Huckabee lost much weight a few years back, and gained most of it back. As much as I disdain some of Al Sharpton's actions, the guy had lost a lot of weight and has kept it off. I commend him for that.

by Anonymousreply 22502/20/2015

He was never good looking. If his face had any more craters Neil Armstrong would be planting a flag on it.

by Anonymousreply 22602/20/2015

That is like asking if water is wet. Of course he's a fuck fat. With decending poll numbers. The best kind of fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 22702/20/2015

He tripped on 5th Avenue and landed on 6th.

He jumped in the air once and got stuck.

I had to take a taxi and 2 buses to get around him.

He went out in high heels and struck oil.

by Anonymousreply 22802/20/2015

Yes, he's a fat fuck. It's been fact checked and confirmed

by Anonymousreply 22902/20/2015

Yeah, but we still got to get around Hillary's piano legs.

She's gonna wear 1 pantsuit after another until it becomes a never ending joke.

by Anonymousreply 23002/20/2015

r230 We got around that a decade ago, you one-hundred year-old cunt.

Seriously though, looking at google images of Christie from space, I began to wonder, was that boy "molestered?"

Poor little fuck 'haid.

by Anonymousreply 23102/20/2015

You're delusional, R231.

by Anonymousreply 23202/20/2015

Sure.

by Anonymousreply 23302/20/2015

FF

by Anonymousreply 23402/20/2015

Chris Christie so fat he bought a jumbo bag of candy bars that said it was good until 9-15 and the whole bag was gone by 20 after 8.

by Anonymousreply 23502/21/2015

fuck chris Christie-leftist sell out deggo

by Anonymousreply 23602/21/2015

he said he would not let pot in his state fuck the fat pig bridge gate muther fuckin pig

by Anonymousreply 23702/26/2015

What r15 and r16 said. The rest of you are jealous bulimic gluten-free fuckwits whose low blood sugar levels are making you vicious. Poor little things.

Go ahead and call me "fat" in a knee-jerk fashion. As if you can see me sitting here, he who just ran four miles, you simple creatures.

by Anonymousreply 23804/22/2015

yes he is a fat fuck with a loud mouth. Even the republicans hate him.

by Anonymousreply 23905/05/2015

Ah happen to be a chubby chaser.

by Anonymousreply 24005/05/2015

He's a thug and unfit for office.

by Anonymousreply 24105/05/2015

yes that fat fuck could go with out eating for 10 years and still be overweight.

by Anonymousreply 24205/05/2015

of course, just another fat republican fuck, but its okay who else can be a governor of piece of shit state like new jersey, I think its perfect combination.

by Anonymousreply 24305/17/2015

No I just think of him as a large man.

by Anonymousreply 24405/17/2015

Christie is a disgusting human being. But, hey, don't think he won't get what's coming to him I do hope that the people of NJ never elect another fat piece of shit like this dude

by Anonymousreply 24505/27/2015

I want him to ride me while wearing his suit and spouting lines from "The Godfather" and finish right before he's ready to have a heart attack.

After that, I want him to take me to The Boardwalk, buy me fried dough (with sauce and cheese) and we both get a psychic reading together.

by Anonymousreply 24605/27/2015
Need more help? Click Here.