Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What was the longest Gay Sex Orgy you participated in?

And were there any party drugs involved.

Details please!

by Anonymousreply 1709/26/2011

Other than beating off to every post on this thread, the reason you would be inquiring about this is......?

by Anonymousreply 109/23/2011

I've never really thought about it, but do you think. R1, that this is what inspires this kind of thread in an "OP"? Ya know, I think you're right.

by Anonymousreply 209/23/2011

Nobody?

by Anonymousreply 309/23/2011

If I'm remembering correctly, just under 48 hours of stop-and-start sex with multiple partners. And yes, lots of drugs were involved (meth, some coke, nicotine and booze were all on hand. Not everyone used everything).

This time period includes a field trip by yours truly to a hotel for yet another hook-up. The remainder took place at the host's apartment.

by Anonymousreply 409/23/2011

[quote]I was a whore, darlin'.

Mama, face it: you wuz the slut of all time!

by Anonymousreply 509/23/2011

Oh, it was in 2005. In Washington, D.C. A congressman who is no longer in office. I believe he was from Florida. His party had majority control. Guy was over 40. Fugly.

by Anonymousreply 609/23/2011

OP are you trying to live vicariously, or just wondering what to pack?

by Anonymousreply 709/23/2011

OK. Now that the OP has had his motives checked.

Five days. My uncle's resort in the Ozarks, off-season, closed down, he was traveling and I was watching the place. I invited a group of friends and they invited their friends for a sex party and it went on from Friday night to the second Saturday. All in all about 35 guys participated, with 25 staying the full time. I controlled access because of gates and parking, so I knew who was who and all that. Players paid to cover food, refreshment, accommodations, laundry, etc. The lodge was the main orgy room and, while guys occasionally paired off overnight, it ended up being one of those times when people really stayed committed to the group thing. People would peel off to fix food and clean up but people ate off the main section so they didn't miss anything.

I had two days to clean up and when my uncle and his wife got back he was none the wiser. I later heard the locals told him about all the traffic but since there was little in-and-out they couldn't say how many people were there, and I just said I had some friend over. I broke even.

It was great. Yeah, drugs, but mostly for sex. Pot. People brought their own extras but I didn't see anything nasty on the drug side. Safe anal. A lot of bukkake scenes, rape role play - younger guys wanted to do the prison thing - line-ups, forced coupling, games, some glory hole. We had a few fetishists who set up shop on the margins and guys were pretty generous in fulfilling their wants. A lot of the guys had never done a group scene, so it was like they were locked in a candy store. Ages were 19-44, with most guys in their late 20s and early 30s, diverse. Probably the biggest turn-on was two sets of double-penetration virgin sessions. Everyone got into that.

by Anonymousreply 809/23/2011

Thanks, R8. I just shot a huge wad all over my monitor.

More stories, please.

by Anonymousreply 909/23/2011

Most of Saturday and Sunday. A weekend.

by Anonymousreply 1009/23/2011

Our longest was a three day weekend, and it wasn't even planned.

My partner and I enjoy threesomes. One holiday weekend Friday, we both showed up at home with a surprise for the other- a third for sex. One of them called called a fuckbuddy of his to come join us to make the number uneven. That started a trend. Each of us called someone, they called another or brought someone else, etc. By Saturday night it was huge party/orgy. Pretty much everyone stayed through Monday afternoon.

I lost count of how many different guys fucked me. It was fun.

by Anonymousreply 1109/24/2011

It was called the 1970s, and it lasted for years.

by Anonymousreply 1209/24/2011

Any more stories?

by Anonymousreply 1309/24/2011

Never been to an orgy or used drugs during sex.

I've just had a few 3 ways for a night with male/male couples and no drugs were involved.

by Anonymousreply 1409/26/2011

2000-2008, in the Oral, er, Oval Office.

by Anonymousreply 1509/26/2011

It was a long 3-day weekend at Bea Arther's house.

by Anonymousreply 1609/26/2011

[quote] What was the longest Gay Sex Orgy you participated in?

The longest was about a 4 blocks long. It was the ticket line for "Judy Garland live at Carnegie Hall"

by Anonymousreply 1709/26/2011
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!