Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are Justin Bieber And Selina Gomez Not Fucking?

All joking aside, do you think they're fucking, or at least doing oral?

Is it possible for someone their age to actually have a sex-free relationship? Bieber is such a freak of nature, that I could see it being true in this case. She on the other hand, she's the biggest whore whoever whored. I can't imagine her not laying a hand on him.

I've never bought these Disney "no sex until marriage" kids.

by Anonymousreply 4105/07/2014

Have any of you seen him recently? He's clearly adolescent now. He's not the same little boy who sang "Baby" anymore.

by Anonymousreply 909/23/2011

R7, I had no idea that Justin's grandmother died of prostate trouble. Wow, I wonder if that's what was wrong with my grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 1009/23/2011

Wanna know what's creepy? Most of the Bieber fangurls here are middle aged straight women with pedo tendancies.

by Anonymousreply 1109/23/2011

[italic]He's only 17 and he's underdeveloped. His father jerk him off with a greased tweezer to keep him from getting prostate trouble, because it's what killed his grandmother.

Selina is a good girl. She just drives fast over speed bumps. You people are sick.

"Justin Bieber is a homosexual OP who barely has hair on his boy twat... As for "Selina Gomez", I have no idea who or what that is."[/italic]

The funniest shit posted on DL in a really long time!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1209/23/2011

How do you know, R2?

by Anonymousreply 1309/23/2011

Of course they are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1409/23/2011

R11--You are creepy, going from thread to thread saying the nastiest thing you can think of . What is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 1509/23/2011

R11 has a point, though. There are a lot of middle-aged women who are obsessed with the lives of young actors. Look at all the middle-aged women who follow Robert Pattinson's every move.

by Anonymousreply 1609/23/2011

Who's Selina Gomez? His maid?

Why's he fucking the maid? He can have anybody he wants.

by Anonymousreply 1709/23/2011

R15 - Middleaged fanFrau with pedo tendancies. Would likely fuck a high school kid if she were a teacher. ..needs to stay off discussion forums intended for the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 1809/23/2011

[quote]There are a lot of middle-aged women who are obsessed with the lives of young actors.

Yes, but they are not posting here.

by Anonymousreply 1909/23/2011

She looks about 10-15 years older than him when they're together.

by Anonymousreply 2009/23/2011

Funny that the uncut trolls aren't splooging over Selena sucking on Justin's big, uncut dick.

by Anonymousreply 2109/23/2011

No, he throws too many Jesus's into conversations.

by Anonymousreply 2209/23/2011

R21. Yum, Justin's intact. Nice to know.

by Anonymousreply 2309/23/2011

Am I the last person to know she was on "Barney?"

by Anonymousreply 2409/23/2011

It has not been determined yet whether Justin is uncut, so I'm not sure how the person above thinks he knows that.

by Anonymousreply 2509/23/2011

[quote]He's only 17 and he's underdeveloped. His father jerk him off with a greased tweezer to keep him from getting prostate trouble, because it's what killed his grandmother. Don't call it incest. Please.

If my grandmother had had a prostate she would have been my grandpa.

What a tool you are.

by Anonymousreply 2609/24/2011

Who cares if he's cut or not? He looks 12 years old, you pedophiles!

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2011

Oh, they're fucking. Just not each other. I haven't seen a more awkward, more contrived couple since Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2011

Isn't he a virgin?

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2011

Justin Bieber will almost certainly get lucky tonight ... because TMZ has learned he just surprised girlfriend Selena Gomez with the most romantic surprise ever.

He's corralled the entire Staples Center in L.A. for a screening of the movie "Titanic" ... just for the two of them.

Sources connected to the Biebs tell us .. Justin hatched the idea after seeing the movie "Mr. Deeds" -- where Adam Sandler surprises Winona Ryder with a date at Madison Square Garden.

Here's how it went down tonight ... Justin took Selena to the Demi Lovato concert at neighboring Nokia Theater. He then said, "Come with me" -- and took her underground to Staples Center to watch the biggest shipwreck of all time.

And if you don't hate him enough already -- Justin didn't have to pay a penny for Staples. We're told since he sold out the venue three times, and it was empty tonight ... they gave him the entire arena for free.

Baller.

by Anonymousreply 3009/24/2011

Justin Bieber is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 3109/24/2011

Bieber should never have become a star. He had one good song "Baby" and that was it.

It's obscene for him to be paid millions of dollars.

by Anonymousreply 3209/24/2011

Bitch please. Selena is out hoing to keep her career afloat and Justin cannot fuck her because Usher is busy fucking him. When they get together all they do is douche and sleep so they can ho themselves out some more.

by Anonymousreply 3309/24/2011

r30 it's so hilarious when they try to portray him as some great lover. "A man", rofl. There are enough idiotic teens who will buy that crap.

by Anonymousreply 3409/24/2011

[quote][It has not been determined yet whether Justin is uncut, so I'm not sure how the person above thinks he knows that.

Well considering in every picture of him, he looks like a Lesbian, it has not been determined yet whether he has a penis to cut, and the "Titanic" thing never happened.

by Anonymousreply 3509/24/2011

Damn assholes. It's really only their business anyways. And I think it's kinda funny that you're saying he hasn't gone through puberty when he's most likely hotter than all the guys who commented

by Anonymousreply 3611/15/2012

I don't even think Bieber has a penis.

by Anonymousreply 3711/15/2012

bieber hasn't gone thru puberty yet. so i doubt they are having sex.

by Anonymousreply 3811/28/2012

It's impossible to look at Justin Bieber and not think of Marcy Darcy.

by Anonymousreply 3911/28/2012

Justin B. has a new girlfriend. Spanish model named Yovanna Ventura, and she is SMOKIN' hot.

Don't even tell me that he didn't hook up with her, just so he could fuck that female bubble butt. Seriously, if that ass was on a man... gurl!!

by Anonymousreply 4005/07/2014

No way is that ass natural. She spent her money on that instead of boobs.

by Anonymousreply 4105/07/2014
Need more help? Click Here.