Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jonah Hill

When will Hollywood stop their love affair with guy?

by Make it soon pleasereply 4707/02/2013

His movies make money. Your posts don't.

by Make it soon pleasereply 109/22/2011

lap band face

by Make it soon pleasereply 209/22/2011

I've waited for people to get tired of South Park but have had to make peace with the fact that it's eternal.

by Make it soon pleasereply 309/22/2011

He's got a serious coke problem. That's how he lost all that weight. It started after his long-term gf and him broke up.

by Make it soon pleasereply 409/22/2011

what's really odd is that he's hugely fat in that new movie, yet a lot skinnier in real life.

by Make it soon pleasereply 509/22/2011

I ask the same question about Adam Sandler.

by Make it soon pleasereply 609/22/2011

He really doesn't look good thinner, which is even more depressing.

He said in some interview he doesn't talk about his private life. I really hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

by Make it soon pleasereply 709/22/2011

He's part of the Apatow posse. As long as that cabal continues to hire one another in their crowd pleasing raunchy movies I don't see Jonah lacking employment any time soon. It astounds me that they even land voice work.

by Make it soon pleasereply 909/22/2011

As a Brit, I could never understand the success or attraction of Jonah Hill for Americans. Then I remembered we have our own Jonah Hill ... James Corden.

by Make it soon pleasereply 1009/22/2011

I always wanted a sequel to Superbad. Wasn't there supposed to be a crossover between Superbad and Pineapple Express? I wanted that to happen!

by Make it soon pleasereply 1109/22/2011

Not true, r1. OP's posts make Datalounge $18.

by Make it soon pleasereply 1209/22/2011

I loved Jonah in Get Him To The Greek, his character was fantastic!

He's fuggo, and I'm not a fan of Jewfros, but he's funny enough to make up for it.

I think it was the Daily Fail who recently had a short article on him, and said he's lost 40 lbs... making it sound like that's ALL he lost, only 40#!

Bitch please, he lost about a 140#!

by Make it soon pleasereply 1309/22/2011

Sorry OP. Gonna get a Best Supporting nomination for "Moneyball"

by Make it soon pleasereply 1509/22/2011

He's in the running, R15, but I doubt he'll actually make it in.

by Make it soon pleasereply 1609/23/2011

I don't know if you're talking out of your ass R4, but I could believe it.

by Make it soon pleasereply 1709/23/2011

Are we stuck with Jonah Hill for life?

by Make it soon pleasereply 1812/05/2011

I don't know about their religons, R8, but I do know that the men in real power in Hollywood tend to look like Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, etc.

And they see these actors as the idealized "everyman" who scores the laughs and bangs the hot girls, and that's more than enough for them.

We live in a Celebrate the Slob cultural moment.

by Make it soon pleasereply 1912/05/2011

This post should have ended at R1.

The only reason Hollywood gives a damn about the Apatow movies...is that they make money.

It is a business, they will keep letting that crew do whatever they want as long as they keep getting a return on their investment.

It isn't some big conspiracy, just simple business.

And Jonah Hill, for all you want to say about him, has at least proven he can actually act. (Which is more than you can say about Seth Rogen).

by Make it soon pleasereply 2112/05/2011

Last night's "Allen Gregory" episode was the most gay friendly episode of a cartoon I have ever seen.

There was tons of satire and the like because of how it is a cartoon. But, it was still nice.

by Make it soon pleasereply 2212/05/2011

RE : 8 & 14 got it right . I live in West L.A. , and see these guys all the time. Enough already.

by Make it soon pleasereply 2312/05/2011

Is there some way to find a used, stinking, dripping lap band and wrap it around R1's enormous, Taco Bell encrusted throat?

by Make it soon pleasereply 2412/05/2011

Add Seth Rogen to the list.

by Make it soon pleasereply 2512/05/2011

Seth Rogen is pretty cute to me while Jonah Hill is both ugly and frequently grating, but r21 is right in saying that Hill is the one who can actually act. I kind of like having one or two of these guys* knocking around in supporting roles, but those couple of years where every theatrical comedy was a halfassedly-improvised two-hour affair about a couple of gross guys learning to love each other were pretty awful.

*"These guys" being white male schlubs who have been to one or more of Judd Apatow's birthday parties, not DER JUDEN

by Make it soon pleasereply 2612/05/2011

Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Michael Cera, etc...

All hideously ugly no talents.

by Make it soon pleasereply 2712/05/2011

Agree with RE :27 - Why have they hijacked comedies ? And to call them comedies is a misnomer. They're not funny.Especially Jonah. He's quite disturbing to look at. But I agree, he is the right 'religion'.

by Make it soon pleasereply 2812/19/2011

I see that fat, ugly face, and it takes me back to high school, and all the kids who looked just like him. Ugh !. The arrogant scowll, the devious smirk, the shit eating grin - they all got Porches, BMW's for their 16th Birthdays. this was in Encino /Tarzana area. And they all went to the same Temple. Need I say more ?

by Make it soon pleasereply 2902/10/2012

why do you care?

by Make it soon pleasereply 3002/10/2012

I find Seth Rogan hot. He's like a fuzzy teddy bear come to life.

by Make it soon pleasereply 3102/10/2012

[quote] R32: Because they tried to rule the school -almost like we are cool, with our money, and cars, and attitude. And the backstabbing, & manipulation, we use, is OK .... cause we're the chosen people here.

Thank you for that insight, Adolph. It must have been rough for you at Realschule.

by Make it soon pleasereply 3302/11/2012

[RE 33] I'm Jewish myself you ass - I just don't like cliques who think they're all that, because of religion, race, or financial status. And my name is David, not Adolph.

by Make it soon pleasereply 3402/11/2012

Jonah Hill is slated to play Lestat in the upcoming Tale of the Body Thief.

by Make it soon pleasereply 3502/11/2012

[quote]Are we stuck with Jonah Hill for life?

Thankfully, no. The good thing about comedy is that it changes up every few years, and those who were considered the top of the heap suddenly fall from grace and are considered old hat. See: Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, David Spade, Will Farrell. The phenomenon gets accelerated when the comedic actors decide they want to show the world they can do drama too. It will happen with the Apatow crew, so just hold on.

And I have to laugh at those claiming that Jonah Hill can act. His line readings sound like a third-grader reading from cue cards, occasionally punctuated by shouting. He's LOUSY.

by Make it soon pleasereply 3602/11/2012

He got the career and we didn't.

by Make it soon pleasereply 3702/11/2012

Does that mean the cast of Entourage will also fade into oblivion, R36?

by Make it soon pleasereply 3802/11/2012

Haven't they already, R38?

by Make it soon pleasereply 3902/11/2012

I'm afraid of a movie version of Entourage, R39. New projects for that little douche Kevin Connelly, or that I'll have to look at Jeremy Piven's hair piece again.

by Make it soon pleasereply 4002/11/2012

Hollywood is now seeing the smug, self-satisfied side of the middlingly talented, Jonah Hill since he received his Oscar nomination and it ain't pretty. It's rivaling the severe case of buyer's remorse the Academy felt when they foolishly welcomed Jennifer Hudson into their midst.

by Make it soon pleasereply 4102/11/2012

Jonah Hill is nominated for an Oscar? Are you serious? Oh, dear.

by Make it soon pleasereply 4202/11/2012

[quote]And Jonah Hill, for all you want to say about him, has at least proven he can actually act. (Which is more than you can say about Seth Rogen).

Seth Rogen used to be the more famous/successful one, now Jonah Hill is the bigger name.

by Make it soon pleasereply 4302/11/2012

Oh! Oh! The Jonah Hill says "Whatever, Scorsese thinks I'm great" thread has disappeared

Whoever said the control freak might be watching this board could be right...

by Make it soon pleasereply 4407/01/2013

Totally full of himself...he's buying onto the "I'm a star thing"

by Make it soon pleasereply 4507/01/2013

His real name is Jonah Hill Feldstein. When did he drop the Feldstein?

by Make it soon pleasereply 4607/01/2013

That was a great thread r44. WTF is going on around here?

by Make it soon pleasereply 4707/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.