Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

John Boehner is such a fucking asshole.

Sorry, I just need to vent. What is Boehner's problem, seriously? He is the most disgusting piece of shit since Newt Gingrich. I cannot stand this man.

by Anonymousreply 8301/25/2015

I'd say Rick Perry's worse, personally. And let's not forget Paul Ryan, he who wants to gut the New Deal within an inch of its life.

by Anonymousreply 309/19/2011

Eric Cantor is worst than John Boenhner. He truly is.

by Anonymousreply 409/19/2011

I've voted against his so many fucking times. He just won't go.

And Minnesota generally isn't all that conservative, it's just that its batch of token crazies are extra crazy.

by Anonymousreply 509/19/2011

Oh dearing myself. His was supposed to be him.

by Anonymousreply 609/19/2011

MN gave us Walter Mondale, Paul Wellstone, and Al Franken.

by Anonymousreply 709/19/2011

Boehner is an asshole, but he sort of is one of the grown-ups and understands politics. But with the Tea Party, etc. now he has some sort of license to be an even bigger asshole. But many of the other members of congress are inexperienced thugs and feel you can just play fast and loose with the country.

by Anonymousreply 809/19/2011

[quote] Throw in Alaska and Minnesota too

If you throw in Minnesota, you'll be tossing out Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar. Minnesota is not a conservative state. Bachmann only represents one district.

by Anonymousreply 909/19/2011

The worst thing about Boehner is that when he tells Obama to jump, Obama replies, "How high?"

Never could Democrats have ever imagined that this orange-colored crybaby would be pulling the strings that control the POTUS. Can it get any worse?

by Anonymousreply 1009/19/2011

I think at this point in time ,its okay to tell. Barack and Boner to do your FUCKING JOBS and stop raping the American population you fucking dicks we have had enough.Douchbags! Get in the damn whatever room and fucking get it done you useless ASSHOLES and shame shame shame for taking this long to do it like anyone gives a fuck why the two joke parties can't agree.Fuck you both and now Get it done We THE PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ....ANY AND ALL OF US WHY YOU DONT AGREE........WELCOME TO MARRIED LIFE .Barack your no fucking saint and boner your a drunk but unfortunatley for us you two dicks are running the show .now DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS. AND BARACK EASY ON HOW MUCH YOU CHARGE US FOR YOUR SECOND TERM PARTY ........WE CAN'T AFFORD IT SCHMUCK. AHHHHHH I FEEL BETTER LIKE AFTER YOU ....PUKE!

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2012

Decaf, R11. Decaf.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2012

I work at a hotel in Charleston, SC where he stayed recently. He smoked so much it was truly repulsive. I am a Concierge and was assigned to him - I was in his room several times and the ashtray was overflowing - he is a major chain smoker. What was worst was that he sat in his Suburban with aides in the front seat, windows up, and chained smoke. He also is a very heavy drinker. You all can rest assured that he will not live much longer.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2012

He will go down as the worst House Speaker ever.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2012

Gee, doesn't anyone simply voice a respectful disagreement anymore, or must it always be seething hate now?

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2012

YES!!! FUCKER, R15!! DIE IN A GREASE FIRE!!!

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2012

Careful, with the hate OP, you'll make our Speaker cry.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2012

Now that the new DSM is out, we should armchair diagnose the major personality disorders of the GOP congressional delegation.

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2012

He looks like such a femme. Sort of reminds me of a Ken doll. Doesn't it look like he wears eyeliner? And what's with Republicans and that side-part haircut ?

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2012

A co-worker of mine is from Ohio and she told me Boehner's district is the most ignorant, white-trash part of the whole state. It's the butt of jokes for the rest of Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2012

It would not surprise me at all if this horror was gay.

by Anonymousreply 2112/07/2012

You won't get any argument from me, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2312/07/2012

R13, thanks for that story. That's what the DL is all about.

by Anonymousreply 2412/07/2012

I'm crying as I type this.

by Anonymousreply 2512/07/2012

He's an embarrassment to all human beings.

by Anonymousreply 2612/07/2012

Thank you, R13!!!!

You made my weekend.

That being said, Eric Cantor was put on this earth to make Boehner's life a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 2712/07/2012

Boner has Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 2812/07/2012

His crying jags are so odd....is that some sort of brain disorder?

by Anonymousreply 2912/08/2012

It's called alcoholism, r29. Alkies are known to get weepy (even when they're not drinking) and Boehner looks like an alcoholic if I've ever seen one.

by Anonymousreply 3012/08/2012

John Boehner is a fuckhead and a liar. He takes from the middle class and poor to give to the freeloading rich. What an evil piece of shit! Lord please get him out of our government. POleas elord get Eric Cantor and Mitch Oconnel out too for they are stealing and lying for the rich too!

by Anonymousreply 3112/11/2012

He's horrible and his head needs to turn up in a basket...or buckett, wherever it lands is fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 3212/11/2012

They're still entitled cunts, r22. Redneck or not. They ALL think they're rich and so above it all.

Boner needs a kick in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3312/11/2012

Boehner is a liar and a trader, de-fund the government health care, does anyone out honestly think we need the government to survive? Why should any one care is it shuts down. Several Dept. of government must stay open it is the law so shut it down and give us a break from all them crap they cram down our throats. life will go on but people are going to loose their jobs and homes ten times what they are now if this health care is not re-done.

by Anonymousreply 3409/19/2013

Ted Cruz is worse then any of them.

by Anonymousreply 3509/19/2013

[quote]does anyone out honestly think we need the government to survive?

The millions of Americans on Medicare and Medicaid certainly do.

[quote]life will go on but people are going to loose their jobs and homes ten times what they are now if this health care is not re-done.

Stop drinking the Fox kool-aid. There's already evidence that health care costs are falling, in part because of Obamacare, and that trend is likely to continue.

by Anonymousreply 3609/19/2013

I can't stand Boehner either (and yes, Ted Cruz is worse), but there are dozens of Republicans in the House who are far worse than Boehner, who at least has some sense of responsibility. Those others are truly morons. (They're the ones who voted to cut the food stamp budget today, despite the fact that half their constituents survive on food stamps.)

by Anonymousreply 3709/19/2013

I Agree that Boener and all his tea party republican cohorts are assholes. They think it's cool to shut the government down which would lead to stopping our troops from receiving their pay, preventing persons from receiving their Social Security, the majority of whom depend on their monthly checks just to survive. All the republicans, especially the tea party republicans should try stepping into our shoes.

by Anonymousreply 3809/19/2013

Bought and paid for Koch and co. The lot.

by Anonymousreply 3909/19/2013

Dying in a grease fire is too good for him, R16...how about some ass cancer, too?

by Anonymousreply 4009/19/2013

Boehner is known as the king of the love affairs on Capitol Hill. For all the boozing he can pick up and nail women with ease.

by Anonymousreply 4109/19/2013

R1, Minnesota is the ONLY state that didn't vote for Ronald Reagan and that has voted Democratic in every Presidential Election since 1976.

by Anonymousreply 4209/20/2013

Gross, R41.

by Anonymousreply 4309/20/2013

r42 Didn't know that. Cool.

by Anonymousreply 4409/20/2013

It is obvious that he is drunk as hell during many of his public appearances. He should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 4509/20/2013

despicable human.

by Anonymousreply 4609/20/2013

Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 4709/20/2013

Hopefully the government shutdown will backfire on him like it did to Gingrich when he tried it to Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 4809/20/2013

[quote]The GOP’s Suicide Squeeze

House Republicans aren't just courting disaster. They're helping President Obama make the case that they were the problem all along.

by Anonymousreply 4909/20/2013

Jeez, don't forget Joe Martin and Nicholas Longworth. They were a pair of champs on the evil asshole scale.

by Anonymousreply 5009/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 5109/20/2013

Boehner is an asshole. However he amuses me greatly. He reminds me of Dean Martin. All over tanned, boozy, and unable to deliver his lines in a way that makes anyone believe he cares.

by Anonymousreply 5209/20/2013

R34, why are people going to lose their jobs because of the Affordable Care Act? Please explain. Are you saying this because Boehner says so? Or FOX?

Do you know that the General Accounting Office says no such thing? Do you know that this is not at all the case in MA which essentially has the same plan- and covers more of its citizens than almost any state in the nation, at a lower per capita cost? You would be so lucky to live in MA.

R34, you need to get off FOX News. You also need to go online and read a bit about the act.

by Anonymousreply 5309/20/2013

Boehner is entirely the fault of the people who keep reelecting him.

by Anonymousreply 5409/20/2013

Newt is a bomb thrower and loudmouth. Boehner is a chicken shit.

by Anonymousreply 5509/20/2013

R13, how do you know he is a very heavy drinker? Did he frequently have drinks? Did you have to bring lots of liquor to his room? What kind of liquor does he prefer?

by Anonymousreply 5609/20/2013

There's no way to get rid of him, R54. He's in a solid Republican district. The Democrats didn't even run anyone against him last time.

by Anonymousreply 5709/20/2013

r1 is a piece of fucking shit.

by Anonymousreply 5809/20/2013

Boner is a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 5909/20/2013

I'm more familiar with the cities in Ohio [R20], but I suspect that vast parts of Ohio outside the cities, throughout the state, are conservatives and probably Limbaugh-listener types.

by Anonymousreply 6010/04/2013

True

by Anonymousreply 6110/17/2013

[quote]For all the boozing he can pick up and nail women with ease.

There goes lunch.

by Anonymousreply 6210/17/2013

Yeah, I agree with others OP: How can you stop at John Boehner?

Is there even a single Republican in office anywhere who ISN'T a fucking asshole?

by Anonymousreply 6310/17/2013

I hope boehner and his family all suffer life ending illnesses because he is slowly killing mine.he is the biggest asshole i have ever seen

by Anonymousreply 6401/20/2014

Boehner and Cantor and Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz and the rest of them are just functionaries doing what the Koch brothers and Sheldon Adelson and the other big-money gangsters behind the scenes tell them to do. If they didn't do what they were told, they'd be quickly replaced. But people keep on voting for these assholes, so they're ultimately the ones to blame. The American people are stupid fucks.

by Anonymousreply 6501/20/2014

I can't stand these three morons but Boehner is a complete asshole. Just now watching the state of the union and you would think Boehner is frozen in his stupid face. Even when there was a joke shared about the pizza guy, everyone laughed and asshole didn't move a muscle. Boehner no one should have to go through life permanently pissed off, and butt ugly as you are; so just get out of politics. You stink at it.

by Anonymousreply 6601/28/2014

Besides being an asshole, his 'Man Tan' is simply AWFUL.

by Anonymousreply 6801/28/2014

John Bohehner is a drunk. He is a disgrace to the position of Speaker of the House.

by Anonymousreply 6901/28/2014

I can think of good reasons why I want the Democrats to control the White House, House, Senate and state governments.

But come one - our elected officials - either party - are assholes and beholding to big money.

by Anonymousreply 7101/28/2014

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 7201/29/2014

Cruz/Palin - dream ticket

by Anonymousreply 7301/29/2014

Boehner is simply a butt fucker

by Anonymousreply 7402/09/2014

Does anyone wonder if he is mentally stable at all?

Do normal people have his complete lack of logic and constant public crying?

by Anonymousreply 7602/09/2014

Agreed. That fucker is a piece of crap!

by Anonymousreply 7704/08/2014

Replace John Boehner with Harry Reid and you're on to something.

by Anonymousreply 7804/09/2014

Let him go without his cigarettes AND HE WILL FLIP OUT. We are all losing our possesions and shelter because of this bastard.

by Anonymousreply 7904/28/2014

Me too OP. I have a very visceral reaction when I see him on TV. I so want to pummel that asshole.

And I'm a lover! Not a fighter!

by Anonymousreply 8004/28/2014

Look it's 4 yrs later and he's still the biggest asshole in congress

by Anonymousreply 8101/25/2015

The whole party should be tried for TREASON.

by Anonymousreply 8201/25/2015

The speaker has no right whatsoever to attempt setting foreign policy. This is proof of how full of complacency and stupidity the American public is. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 8301/25/2015
Need more help? Click Here.