Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fire Island Orgies

Anyone ever taken part in one? I've heard that many closeted celebrities take part since their anonymity are secured.

by Anonymousreply 5508/16/2013

I took part in them.

by Anonymousreply 109/11/2011

God bless you for starting this thread, OP. ShinjukuBaby, wherever you are, how were all of Fire Island's exclusive orgies and other kinds of sex parties during this year's Fourth of July weekend? %0D %0D Was the invitation a word-of-mouth only or online as well (e-mail, private facebook groups)? Was there an entrance fee? Interview process? (I read somewhere that that's how the elite swingers do it) Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 209/11/2011

Haha, good one R12.

by Anonymousreply 1309/12/2011

How the fuck should I know about Fourth of July orgies on Fire Island? I was 6000 miles away in Tokyo that weekend.

by Anonymousreply 1409/12/2011

Yes group sex happens out in the Pines or the Grove or even Water Island from time to time. But it is hardly a special haven for celebrities to have sex under protected circumstances and it is also no more likely to happen than any other gay destination. Kind of a silly post. %0D %0D Sex parties in NYC on the other hand are well organized and of course anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 1509/12/2011

[quote]Sex parties in NYC on the other hand are well organized %0D %0D Is that your way of letting us know that you're an organizer?

by Anonymousreply 1609/13/2011

They're all dead.

by Anonymousreply 1709/13/2011

ShinjukuBaby, are you one of the bankers in the Pines?

by Anonymousreply 1809/13/2011

[quote]ShinjukuBaby, are you one of the bankers in the Pines?

Nope, I'm one of the lawyers in Tokyo.

by Anonymousreply 1909/14/2011

Not at all R16, and I have never been to a sex party in Manhattan. But I know people who have- and yeah they are well organized it seems. Not my thing anymore- too old.%0D %0D One "sex party" I went to in the Pines in the early 90s was at the home of the then Splash owners. The invitation to the party was a towel- on arrival at their house you were to take off your clothes that don the towel. And yeah there were very hot men at that party and yes group sex, and drugs- X punch I remember upstairs bed rooms with plastic covers on the beds... not a party I would throw. %0D %0D I do not recall any "celebrities". %0D %0D As for the 70s (I first went to the Pines in the summer of '75) yeah I am sure I had some 3-ways. Hell the meat rack is one big orgy essentially on a weekend night. And I remember another night in a hot tub in the early 90s with about 4 or 5 guys that got "out of control".%0D %0D None of this is particularly only a Fire Island phenom- happened in Laguna Beach, P-Town, Wash DC, NYC... oh and Nantucket, not exactly a gay destination. Or so I recall. Men will be men you know, especially gay men.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 2009/14/2011

[quote]I've heard that many closeted celebrities take part since their anonymity are secured.

Telephone, telegram, tell-a-queen.

Honey, word travels fast and it does *not* slow down for discretion.

by Anonymousreply 2109/14/2011

ShinjukuBaby, you do go to the Pines a lot, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 2209/14/2011

Hey Charlie I went to that towel party, thrown by Brian and Harry (RIP). %0D %0D A few years later (1997) I was their next door neighbor and they still had some wild parties. %0D %0D Then Harry (the nicest and sweetest of them both) died. %0D %0D G.O.D. took him away (as in G Over Dose).%0D %0D Contrary to what most may think, there's really no expiration date on orgy participation (there are plenty for people of all sizes, ages, and colors). But I don't find them appealing anymore. That's where age does play a role - if you joined the party early on in your life (when most of us get invited/hit on), the novelty eventually fades and they become too much work or too staged. %0D %0D I used to love them for their performance value, now I pass on them for the same exact reason!

by Anonymousreply 2309/14/2011

[quote]Contrary to what most may think, there's really no expiration date on orgy participation (there are plenty for people of all sizes, ages, and colors).

All sizes = 7.5" and above

All ages = 21 to 38

All colors = from pale to tan, and sometimes brown if there's the odd heavy-hung Cuban floating around

by Anonymousreply 2409/14/2011

OP's "celeb-spotting" theme ruined this thread. Are you having fun yet, OP? The other Pines orgies thread was x1000000000 better!

by Anonymousreply 2509/15/2011

[quote]ShinjukuBaby, you do go to the Pines a lot, don't you?%0D %0D No, but I have been several times. %0D %0D Being based in Tokyo, however, makes it quite difficult. I did a quarter this year and ended up not going once. :(

by Anonymousreply 2609/15/2011

I was there that night, R10. "Beach" was my introduction to the island. France Jolie had a wardrobe malfunction and one of her tits fell out. Bonnie Pointer sang "Heaven Must Have Sent You". I got plowed by the a hot, big-ducked Cuban.

by Anonymousreply 2709/15/2011

[quote]He says he was the recipient of a facial by a well known unnamed star who then turned around and asked to be fucked in the ass hard. the only description he gave was that he was pale and had a slim long cock

Hmm...now who exactly could it be? So many possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 2809/15/2011

I bought France Joli's Come To Me. I was only 13.

by Anonymousreply 2909/15/2011

I went to the first Morning Party and ended up in a seven-way. I think that counts as an orgy but it was two couples and three singles, so really it was just one good man short of a dinner party.

But, really, the Pines was so different then. Much mellower, 'ludes and MDMA. Now it's meth and GBH - completely different scene.

The bodies weren't nearly as sculpted - a lot of that came about because people wanted to show they were "health" after the advent of AIDS - but the who scene was sexier. And you had to be able to hold a conversation during or after the orgy. Sex was fun. It was not this athletic competition where ultimately one body is pretty much interchangeable with another.

Of course today's Pines' denizens will say the same thing about their experiences in 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 3009/15/2011

Jade, yes, Harry was a nice big lug. Twas drugs done him in I think, right? Very sad. Brian the "brains" and it looked (looks) to me like too much work on his face.%0D %0D That was some party and I agree with the rest of your post. My sentiments as well. My point is that FIP had/has no special hold on orgies- just more men perhaps playing than lots of places, certainly not Manahattan however.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3109/15/2011

[quote]I got plowed by the a hot, big-ducked Cuban.%0D %0D Quack, quack!

by Anonymousreply 3209/15/2011

[italic]He says he was the recipient of a facial by a well known unnamed star who then turned around and asked to be fucked in the ass hard. the only description he gave was that he was pale and had a slim long cock[/italic]%0D %0D Pale? Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 3309/16/2011

this is why lesbians are so bitter.

by Anonymousreply 3509/28/2012

Not a FI story, but I once saw Splash Harry fall out at a Lou Maletta party. Wasn't surprised by the endgame.

by Anonymousreply 3609/28/2012

ShinjukuBaby: do you have a radioactive legal practice in Tokyo?

by Anonymousreply 3709/28/2012

[quote] their anonymity are secured.

If you're going to say some thing stupid, you might as well say it stupidly.

by Anonymousreply 3809/28/2012

Lou Maletta deserves his own thread...went to his weekend parties at three different locations.

by Anonymousreply 3909/28/2012

I have to tell you that I really don't tolerate this type of behavior. It's patently wrong and immoral. Ultimately, I feel a combination of anger and pity for those who engage in such risky activity.

by Anonymousreply 4009/28/2012

I've only had threeways in F.I.

by Anonymousreply 4109/28/2012

Sort of off topic:

ShinjukuBaby: do you actually live in Shinjuku, or just party there. Still a center of gay life?

For the untraveled: Shinjuku is (or was) a neighborhood with lots of gay establishments. And, by establishments I mean gay bars that seat 10 people at max.

by Anonymousreply 4209/28/2012

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 4309/28/2012

R34 huffed too many poppers

by Anonymousreply 4409/28/2012

r43=HIV

by Anonymousreply 4509/28/2012

Isn't it slightly appalling the OP started this thread on the anniversary of 9/11?

It just seems so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4609/28/2012

The first rule of Fire Island orgies is not to talk about Fire Island orgies.

by Anonymousreply 4709/28/2012

I was raped.

by Anonymousreply 4809/29/2012

No, R46, not appalling. It's appealing that OP didn't mention 9/11. Are you Rudy Giuliani?

by Anonymousreply 4909/29/2012

OH YES...IN SUMMER THERE ARE ALWAYS HOT SEX PARTIES ON F.I. WHERE ELSE?I WENT TO ONE N JULY DESIGNED FOR TOPS AS MOST GAYS THERE ARE BOTTOMS.THERE WERE ABOUT 8 GORGEOUS GUYS AS BOTTOMS GETTING FUCKED (BARE-BACK) AND TAKING LOADS FROM 3 POWER TOPS !

by Anonymousreply 5011/12/2012

Never been to Fire Island. Used to get my dicked suck every night on Galveston beach ofter dark. Just wander on the beach and easy to find someone looking for a good suck of my dick

by Anonymousreply 5111/12/2012

R34 YUMMY

by Anonymousreply 5211/12/2012

These parties go on all summer long, in particular in The Pines ! All those gorgeous and horny gay young men...just what do you think they do there at night ! Everyone knows about the notorious "Meat Rack" section of dunes and trails where wild sex parties partake in summer, mostly on weekends. However, sex can be found here night and day. A real "Power-Bottom" wealthy dude, and self described "total pussy" from Manhattan that is in his mid 40's has a house in The Pines and he hosts parties and brings in these hot and hunky young guys to bang him all summer long. He likes "thug types" and bi-sexual dudes, usually black men with huge schlongs and offers them room, board, drugs and booze for their stay and they all gang-bang him bare-back time and again ! He takes loads of loads and these orgies are by invitation only but everyone in the community is aware of them.

by Anonymousreply 5408/16/2013

Dear God, Lorna, by whom?

by Anonymousreply 5508/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.