Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Has Nancy Grace always been this fat?

Or did she balloon after the babies?

by Anonymousreply 3503/05/2013

No, but she made the mistake of having kids at an advanced age. That'll throw a woman's body out of whack very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 109/06/2011

I love looking at the 12 photos of the dancers at the end of the Nancy Grace thread. There are only three couples where they're not hanging all over each other - Nancy, Ricki Lake, and Chaz. Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 209/06/2011

I remember back in 2002 or so she was at the home of a friend of hers outside San Francisco. The man's wife was murdered by a laborer. Nancy had her friend (with TV cameras in tow) walk around the property to show how the murderer got there etc. The camera behid Nancy and her friend was used extensively. It showed an ass wide enough to show IMAX films on. Yes, that ass was Nancy's. I was horrified to think she allowed this to be shown. The sight of that wide ass on that delusional bitch haunts me to this very day.

by Anonymousreply 309/06/2011

She's still puffy over Casey Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 409/06/2011

David Arquette got hoooooooooooot. And Chyna Phillips looks pretty good for an overly nipped/tucked Long Island housewife.

You just know Rikki is going to do some fucking "Hairspray" reference...whether it's some Corny Collins theme or her infamous "The Bug."

PS: I would so watch the couple at the link have sex. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 509/06/2011

Fuck off frau OP, and take your frau talk show trash with you.

by Anonymousreply 609/06/2011

I saw Nancy Grace in person at the Scott Peterson trial. She was tiny. All the on-air personalities were quite small.

Her ass might have had some potential to widen, but she was cute in person. Supposedly very nice, too, as some friends of mine got to know her a bit.

by Anonymousreply 809/06/2011

Why is she wearing Betty Rubble's dress? It only looks good on Betty.

by Anonymousreply 909/06/2011

I saw that exact same show, R3, and remember thinking to myself, "Nancy is not going to like those shots of her butt from behind." %0D %0D I only saw a couple episodes of her daytime court show, but it did look as though she'd gained weight since the birth of her babies. I expect she'll lose quite a bit on DWTS and that will be part of her "ongoing story" from week to week in the media (i.e. "Nancy has lost 15 lbs. in just a month by dancing.")

by Anonymousreply 1009/06/2011

Jumbo. What a hog. Why do these kinds of pigs always wear the least flattering clothes? It is like they're purposefully trying to show off their lard and make everyone around them sick to their stomachs. If I saw that dressed like that, I'd lean over and puke.

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2011

Believe it or not but when Nancy Grace is not "in character" she is actually a very nice and friendly person. Positively pains me to admit it, but it is true all the same.%0D %0D Oh. She is really short and her figure has been quite squat for a while because she went through a hell of a pregnancy with her twins. I think she should have adopted, to be perfectly frank, because both she and her husband have clean enough backgrounds to qualify.

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2011

Casey Anthony is sticking to her hips.

by Anonymousreply 1309/06/2011

No excuse r12. Lose the lard or get it cut out...and never, NEVER parade it around uncovered!

by Anonymousreply 1409/06/2011

[quote]There are only three couples where they're not hanging all over each other - Nancy, Ricki Lake, and Chaz. Coincidence?

Clooney's former contract player isn't hanging all over her dance partner. Neither is the vet with Cheryl Burke.

by Anonymousreply 1509/06/2011

Nancy is NOT fat, assholes!

by Anonymousreply 1609/06/2011

Nooooo, she's not fat...she's an absolute pig!

by Anonymousreply 1709/06/2011

Shut up, r17! Stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 1809/06/2011

God, at least she could wear a shawl or something to hide those arms and gigantic balloon like tits. Who wants to see all that jiggle but an anorexic who needs a little throw-up encouragement.

by Anonymousreply 1909/06/2011

Not to diss Chaz again, but Nancy looks thin next to him. You guys are really overdoing it a bit.

by Anonymousreply 2009/06/2011

Ha, I think she looks adorable and cuddly!

by Anonymousreply 2109/06/2011

I think she looks cute too R21.

Kristen looks HOT though.

by Anonymousreply 2209/06/2011

She doesn't look cute. She looks like a hungry gal who just can't get enough pork rinds.

by Anonymousreply 2309/06/2011

Nancy looks fine, but I think Ricky has it in the bag. Who doesn't like Ricky Lake?

by Anonymousreply 2409/06/2011

I hate that whiny bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2509/06/2011

Tits like that call for a turtleneck.

by Anonymousreply 2609/06/2011

She really should be wearing a dancing smock...ankle length with great balloon sleeves.

by Anonymousreply 2709/06/2011

Nancy has quite the rack.

by Anonymousreply 2809/06/2011

She just had a baby? Is that why her tits are so fucking huge?

by Anonymousreply 2909/06/2011

great jugs

by Anonymousreply 3009/06/2011

Wow. I have never seen so much hate for tig ol' biddies before. The arm comments I suppose, but complaints about a woman's bust size? That is a first. ;)

by Anonymousreply 3109/29/2011

I remember that show with her walking around that lawyers house as well. It was the first time i ever saw her from below the waist and yes her ass was GIGANTIC. Funny thing was, the lawyer (whose name i forget) was supposedly a very 'good friend' of Nancy's, yet you could clearly see she was judging him as he was a person of interest in his wife's murder at the time, and she was ready to lynch him and looked delighted that it was happening to him and that she would have the inside scoop. Then later on of course he was found completely innocent and it turned out to be a teenage neighbour who stalked and killed his wife. Nancy is a disgusting, vile, hate filled sack of shit. The worst trash on tv.

by Anonymousreply 3211/10/2011

I chose my face.

by Anonymousreply 3311/10/2011

She was of average weight in the early to mid-90s when I used to see her around in Atlanta. Short and maybe about 120 lbs.

What drove me crazy was her hair. When everyone else was starting to straighten their hair, she still had that Southern belle fried and teased long hair adorned with a big, fat bow.

By the time of the OJ trial, when she was getting her first real TV work with CNN, she had updated her look. I'm sure CNN clamped down on the country-fried look.

by Anonymousreply 3411/10/2011

I would love to grudge fuck Nancy.

I want to been her over, rip her panties off and fuck her in the ass. Fuck her as hard and as fast as I can, just the thought of her making that sour puss face she makes as I'm slamming my dick in and out of her that turns me on.

Just when I'm about to cum grab that bitch by her hair make her kneel in front me and stick my dick in her mouth and explode, make her swallow every drop of my load.

Jerk her back up bend her over and slam that ass again.

Yeah her ass would definitely widen and and she would gain some weight from all the cum I would be pumping in her stomach.

by Anonymousreply 3503/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!