Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Big Brother 13- Part VI

So Pandora's Box was opened and the crew are still basking in the afterglow of their new clothes and meeting Tori Spelling.

I'm sorry, but does anyone else find it totally creepy that Adam told Tori that he calls his girlfriend Donna (Tori's character in 90210) when he's banging her? Even if it's true, would you EVER tell her that? Adam is a fucking sicko.

by Anonymousreply 48801/24/2013

Oh, and to respond to R602 from the previous thread, you're right....Jordan was up against Natalie in the final 2 in her first season. Jordan actually won the 1st and 3rd parts of the final HOH and chose to take Natalie to the finals. So yes, even though she's widely accused of riding coattails (and she did), she did get herself to the finals without relying on anyone. That may have influenced the jury's vote a bit but I honestly think they gave Jordan the win out of pure hatred for Natalie. Even her butt buddy in the house Jesse was pissed off at her. She was an evil little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 109/02/2011

Ah yes. Natalie aka Pig Pen

by Anonymousreply 209/02/2011

Of course, Rachel's Pandora's box only solidified her alliance with Adam. How convenient. This show is so fake.

by Anonymousreply 309/02/2011

Give me a break, R3. You're an idiot. It's not like they booked Tori for the gig in the 15 hours between Rachel winning HOH last night and the unveiling of Pandora's Box today. I've noticed some manipulation by the producers this season, but this is surely not. Tori would have been there if fucking Kalia won HOH.

What would have been funny is if Adam was HOH (like THAT would ever happen), and he got stuck with Jesse while all the girls hobnobbed with Ms. Spelling.

by Anonymousreply 409/02/2011

So glad I quit watching this shithole of a season.

by Anonymousreply 509/03/2011

Well R5, can you go away then and stop posting that all over?

by Anonymousreply 609/03/2011

the show is one of the fakest and most manipulated reality shows in the air. So funny that you all refuse to believe this.

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2011

R8, *nobody* is unaware that this show is heavily manipulated. That doesn't make it any less fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2011

It was fun when it was just a group of strangers. Now it is just tedious. Too bad, I used to love watching.

by Anonymousreply 1009/03/2011

Exactly, R10 - now they cast people who have connections to past houseguests, etc. It's turned into a crap show. I blame AG - they should replace her. That or show UKBB in its place.

by Anonymousreply 1109/03/2011

[quote]the show is one of the fakest and most manipulated reality shows in the air. So funny that you all refuse to believe this%0D %0D We all know it's fake. Otherwise, Rachel and Jordon wouldn't still be in the house.

by Anonymousreply 1209/03/2011

Another twist next week!

by Anonymousreply 1309/03/2011

How much you want to bet Evel Dick is back in the house next season? It's pretty much mandatory standard practice now for every CBS realty show to bring back former contestants that viewers cannot stand. %0D %0D Boston Rob, Russll Hanz, Evel Dick, Brenchal, and fuck all if they're not bringing back asshole "Coach" for his what, FOURTH (or fifth?)season of Survivor. %0D %0D WTF?

by Anonymousreply 1409/03/2011

You know something is horribly awry with the Big Brother season when you start thinking that it wouldn't be so bad to see Rachel win.

by Anonymousreply 1509/03/2011

Agreed, r15. Worrying isn't it.

by Anonymousreply 1609/03/2011

Umm.. we can't let Porsche win. She's done nuthin' this season... nuthin!

by Anonymousreply 1709/03/2011

Maybe a twist for next season could be that they put the houseguests in a hoarder house or that they tell them they're going to be on Big Brother and then take them to some island and reveal that they're really on Survivor.

by Anonymousreply 1809/04/2011

Adam won the veto.

Jordan worried he may use it.

Adam in the catbird seat.

by Anonymousreply 1909/04/2011

Holy crap Adam won something? I'm watching Afterdark and like Kalia is like totally like yammering on and like on and like on about nothing and like everyone actually listens to her. like, i hate her, like.

by Anonymousreply 2009/04/2011

LOL why did he win it? Why not throw like everything else.

by Anonymousreply 2109/04/2011

Kalia is a disgusting pig.

by Anonymousreply 2209/04/2011

Kalia is a blubbering mess. She knows her ass is getting evicted this week. I love how she's made fun of people all season for being upset when they're about to be evicted, and here she is bawling like a baby.

Jordan actually did something really smart. Before Shelly's eviction last week, Kalia kept asking Jorchel how they were voting because she wanted to vote the same way. Jordan told her they were voting out Adam so that Kalia would vote for him and piss him off. Once Adam won veto, Kalia wasted no time asking him to use it. He told her he wouldn't because he was pissed that she voted him out last week. LOL, Jordan's plan actually worked!

Does anyone know what the schedule is? I know they're showing an eviction on Wednesday's episode, but they must be taping it on Monday or Tuesday. And then when will they have the HOH and veto to have the next live eviction on Thursday?

by Anonymousreply 2309/04/2011

Kalia is saying she wants to publish a novel. And that's she's a successful actress before coming on BB. And she wants to be a singer because she has a good voice. And that she's good enough to be on Broadway. Jordan is telling her to not give up and go audition for Broadway and go after her dream. Then Jordan asks where Broadway is. Is it here in LA?

by Anonymousreply 2409/04/2011

Rachel or Jordan winning BB would be the only acceptable outcome. Adam and Porch have done absolutely nothing. I would throw up if Pooch wins.

by Anonymousreply 2509/04/2011

Watch my review of Big Brother episodes and please give a thumbs up. And yes, I was rooting for Jeff to win.

by Anonymousreply 2609/04/2011

R24- I done never seen none of the broadways.

by Anonymousreply 2709/04/2011

You're a cutie there, Nick @ R26, but Jeff's a d-bag.

by Anonymousreply 2809/04/2011

[quote]Rachel or Jordan winning BB would be the only acceptable outcome.

Bitch please. Jordan doesnt deserve to win shit either.

And to all you Kalia haters, if it was for her we would still have Jeff in the house so shut it.

by Anonymousreply 2909/04/2011

I am a long time BB fan. Since year 2. I have the feeds etc. No more. Since AG took over it has gone way downhill. This year has been a monumental bore. I just cancelled my membership and will not renew next year. They make it very hard to cancel. Over and out.

by Anonymousreply 3009/04/2011

What's happening tonight?

by Anonymousreply 3109/04/2011

Jesse will be on tonight, so Im definitely not watching.

by Anonymousreply 3209/04/2011

I'll fast forward the parts with that douchebag Jessie. I want to see Tori! And I want to see Adam actually win a competition. I never thought that day would come.

by Anonymousreply 3309/04/2011

What, you mean Adam wins a competition, now that the house is all girls? Will wonders never cease.

by Anonymousreply 3409/04/2011

It's absolutely disgusting as to what level Porsche will sink to in order to get Adam to take her off the block. %0D %0D No joke - on the live feeds, she has just spent the last half hour SHAVING ADAM'S BACK. %0D %0D Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 3509/04/2011

Adam told Porsche last night he wants Kalia gone and he's not changing his mind.

by Anonymousreply 3609/04/2011

Kalia's incessant talking, with "literally" and "like" nearly every other word, drives me bonkers.

"Litrrullyyyy..., like Adam needs to keep me."

by Anonymousreply 3709/04/2011

R37-%0D "You know what I mean?"

by Anonymousreply 3809/04/2011

r26 is that really you in that vid? Ive been watching your recaps all season!

by Anonymousreply 3909/04/2011

R35, they all think so lowly of Adam.

When they were trying to get him to vote to evict Kalia & keep Dani, Porsche tried to bribe him by giving him a massage and telling him she'd get Janelle to give him a massage when they got out of the house.

Dani tried to bribe him by telling him she'd bring Dick to his house to hang out with him. "If you keep me, my father will like you. He'll even add you to his Facebook!"

It was all so pathetic. They really think nothing of this guy that he can be so easily manipulated!

by Anonymousreply 4009/04/2011

Adam thinks everyone is going to hang out together after the show is over. Little does he know how cliquey these reality tv has-beens can get. Good luck getting as much as a sideways glance from Big Jeff after this season wraps, Adam.

Fucking loser.

by Anonymousreply 4109/04/2011

As much as I do not want to think about it, Adam IS gay, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 4209/04/2011

You kinda have to feel sorry for Adam.

And dammit - why do these MacBooks have such hard fucking edges?

by Anonymousreply 4309/04/2011

Jesse has always been a douche to me, but I liked him tonight. He interacted well with Rachel, even closing her mouth as it dropped open when she saw the houseguests getting free clothes. Loved his blue speedo and would have copped a feel of his bulge. You know he's let you! He loves his body and appreciates the attention.

Adam is just scum crawling back to Rachel and Jordan. He has zero game.

by Anonymousreply 4409/04/2011

What does "Donna Martin graduates!" mean? I know who "DM" is, but what does the rest mean?%0D %0D Adam needs to take Kalia off the block to save his ass but of course he won't because on a subconcious level, he wants to be gang-banged by Jeff and Brendon. I know the feeling, but I'm not willing to spill that kinda cash for the privledge.%0D %0D NO ONE will vote for him to win the $500K over Rachel or Jordan. Yet he doesn't realize that or doesn't care. He can only win against K or P.%0D %0D Feh.

by Anonymousreply 4509/04/2011

There's no way around it; Tori Spelling is fugly. Super fugly.%0D %0D And, for the last few weeks, I've been watching Rachel with my mouth agape. Who is this collected rational person? Then it came to me. She's been coached by TPTB. They are manipulating the game to get her to the final two, since there's no one else left. Her behavior and what she says lately are not usual Rachel behaviors and comments. I really think they're coaching her hard about how to act and how to think, i.e., how important decisions are now. %0D %0D All in all, with what's left, Rachel isn't looking too bad for the win.

by Anonymousreply 4609/05/2011

I disagree, R46. I think that Rachel is just a totally different person when Brendan isn't around. He sucks the life out of her with his constant brow-beating. This is more of what she was like the very beginning of last season when she was "Vegas", before she started getting serious with him.

I'm glad he left when he did and she stuck it out for so long because I really like this Rachel. I would totally hang out with this Rachel and probably have a blast. I hope she wins.

by Anonymousreply 4709/05/2011

America loves Shelly Moore! Do you? I think she's going to get the $25K America's Favorite Juror prize.

by Anonymousreply 4809/05/2011

I agree to some extent, R47, in that Rachel is different without Brendon. But, it's that it seems to me that someone has put words in her mouth..."Who we decide to keep now is really important." Or, "This is the most important decision we'll have to make in the game." She says lots of things about strategy that she's not capable of thinking of on her own and her mind doesn't naturally work that way. I think someone is feeding her this way of thinking. I know her personality type too well. It's just not her.

by Anonymousreply 4909/05/2011

Out of everyone that's left, Rachel deserves to win the most. Kalia is toast and Jordan, Porsche and Adam certainly shouldn't win.

by Anonymousreply 5009/05/2011

[quote]Out of everyone that's left, Rachel deserves to win the most.

I dont think anyone who played the game before deserves to win, the veterans have made this season depressing. But if I had to pick one it would be Rachel.

Kalia has played an excellent game against the veteran cunts (unlike Adam and Porsche who just started playing this week) and she thought she didnt stand a chance. It's unfortunate that she can't at least make to the final two.

by Anonymousreply 5109/05/2011

Rachel has pissed off too many people (even with just her stupid goodbye messages). I have a feeling Jordan is going to win and that makes me retch. Adam winning would also be intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 5209/05/2011

Rachel's emotions seem to be to the extremes - either very up or very down. At times she strikes me as bi-polar. I think part of the reason she seems more together now is that Brendon's absence isn't interfering with her emotions anymore (as others have said). I also think that as the numbers dwindle, she realizes she's got a very good shot at winning and this is forcing her to smarten up emotionally and mentally. I'm not a fan of hers, but do think that she's the most deserving if Kahlia is evicted on Wed. My current picks for winning in order of most deserving: Kahlia, Rachel, Porsche, Jordan, Adam.

by Anonymousreply 5309/05/2011

Does anyone know if Adam used the POV?

by Anonymousreply 5409/05/2011

R52, you make a good point about Rachel's goodbye messages. She's been stupid about them, trying to get one last jab at certain people (Danielle comes to mind). How hard would it have been to be civil and maybe even pay her a compliment, rather than sacrifice a jury vote?

by Anonymousreply 5509/05/2011

Did everyone see how the entire HOH room is filled with only pictures of Brendon and Rachel? Does she not have any family and friends? I like this picture of Brendon the best.

by Anonymousreply 5609/05/2011

He looks like XML

by Anonymousreply 5709/05/2011

R48, Shelly is a treacherous bitch. My beloved Jeff will win America's Favorite hands-down, especially after we see him bitch slap her in the Jury House.

I gather Kalia has played Motormouth Maybelle in various regional productions of HAIRSPRAY. Typecasting, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 5809/05/2011

Anyone but Jordan should win. Jordan aleady won, and Rachel should know that if she keeps Jordan, she will lose. I hope Rachel is smart, and gets rid of her. Jordan needs to go, and go NOW! Jordan has already been floating throughout BB 13, but it sure would be hilarious if Adam won.

by Anonymousreply 5909/05/2011

This is my favorite pic in Rachel's HOH room.

by Anonymousreply 6009/05/2011

well, it's off my dvr list now. the producers' intentions to gift wrap the victory for rachel have sucked all the fun out of the show.

by Anonymousreply 6109/05/2011

[quote]Did everyone see how the entire HOH room is filled with only pictures of Brendon and Rachel? Does she not have any family and friends?

She's already been HOH twice this season. They're just doing something different this time.

by Anonymousreply 6309/05/2011

They were told tonight that the eviction is tomorrow night.

What will BBAD be tomorrow night?

by Anonymousreply 6409/05/2011

Adam did not use the veto.

So is Kahlia toast? Does she know she is toast?

by Anonymousreply 6509/06/2011

r61, wouldn't it be better if Rachel won, rather than Adam? She has played hard to win, the producers are picking the right person to win. Sure, the other girls are worthy (except Jordan), but better Rachel than Adam or Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 6609/06/2011

No, Kahia doesn't know that she's toast.

by Anonymousreply 6709/06/2011

Kalia thinks she's staying. She knows Adam will vote for Porsche to stay and she knows Jordan will vote for her to stay (as part of their deal). Rachel's is the tying vote, however, and Kalia thinks she convinced her to vote for her to stay. But Rachel isn't voting for her to stay. So it looks like Kalia's in for a shock.

by Anonymousreply 6809/06/2011

The Fortune Teller lady is talking now, setting the HGs up for tomorrow's HoH.

Awww, poor treacherous bitch Shelly, missing out on all the fun.

by Anonymousreply 6909/06/2011

by Anonymousreply 7009/06/2011

I agree that Jordan doesn't deserve to win (unless she's against Adam) because she hasn't done much all season. However, I don't agree with the argument that she shouldn't win because she already won. That should have nothing to do with it. In the All-Stars season, Dr. Will came awfully close to winning again. You can't tell me that if he ended up in the final 2 that season, you'd be saying he doesn't deserve it because he already won. As far as I'm concerned, whatever happened in previous seasons should have no bearing on the current one.

by Anonymousreply 7109/06/2011

I am only watching BB on TV, so I don't have the latest, but I turned the set off immediately when Jesse turned up. Do the producers have any clue that we, at least most of us, don't like Jesse, and we don't like Rachel either. It does appear she is set up to win. Wish they would leave the old contestants alone, I don't want to see ANY of them again!

by Anonymousreply 7209/06/2011

I find it hypocritical of her saying that Kalia and Porshe slept the entire season, when they did more in this season than Jordan in both of her seasons.

by Anonymousreply 7409/06/2011

Rachel comes across as mostly normal and pleasant during BBAD. She's kind and doesn't take herself too seriously which you'd never know if you'd only watched CBS.%0D %0D After Kalia, I'm rooting for her to win. Well, maybe not rooting for her, but she's the best of what's left.%0D %0D That jury house looks pretty lame with the workout equipment and the ping pong table in the living room. Probably a foreclosure rented on the cheap.

by Anonymousreply 7509/06/2011

I agree that it's pretty amazing Jordan doesn't see herself as a floater. She has been carried through both her seasons by strong players.%0D %0D Porsche at least has the excuse of not being able to compete at all for the first several weeks. She's stepped up when she actually could.%0D %0D I think the whole lot of them should be evacuated and they should get back in people worth voting for like Dom and Dani.

by Anonymousreply 7609/06/2011

I thought we established that "floater" is someone that "floats" back and forth between camps. As much as I don't want her to win, Jordan's loyalties have not changed, so she isn't a floater. Lets call her lack of game play something else: sleeper or coat-tail-rider or something.%0D

by Anonymousreply 7709/06/2011

Whatever she's called, Jordan would not be anywhere on her own. I'm surprised Rachel hasn't commented on it.

by Anonymousreply 7809/06/2011

How about we call her a useless sack of flesh that's good for a vote, R77? Or just flesh vote for short.

by Anonymousreply 7909/06/2011

How funny would it be if Jordan got eliminated from the HoH competition for wrongly thinking it's "clown shoes" rather than "clown shoe," "country-fried" rather than "countrified" or "you tan, too" rather than "you can, too." Because she has all three wrong so far.

by Anonymousreply 8009/06/2011

Tonight's BBAD will consist of 3 hours from earlier today in the house because the feeds will be turned off from showtime tonight until 1 am Friday morning, I should think.

by Anonymousreply 8109/06/2011

I miss Dominic's cute ass.

by Anonymousreply 8209/06/2011

I understand why those have said Jordan is a "floater" based I what I had assumed floater meant. Now with the clarification, what's a good word to use for someone that doesn't do any game play, but manages to stick around? %0D %0D Useless cunt?%0D %0D Tits on a bull?%0D %0D Ugly gay on the dance floor?

by Anonymousreply 8309/06/2011

Adam didn't use the Veto out of loyalty for Jeff. He'd might as well walk out of the house behind Kalia. He doesn't have a chance in hell of winning this thing.

by Anonymousreply 8409/06/2011

Uhhh, R184, according to Hamsterwatch, Adam just won HoH. Kalia was evicted 2-1, Rachel broke the tie. Looking forward to tomorrow's telecast.

by Anonymousreply 8509/06/2011

I hate Adam and this show!

by Anonymousreply 8709/06/2011

Kalia apparently said in her speech to Adam "Start playing like an All-Star and not as a fan."

I must admit that's a great line.

by Anonymousreply 8809/06/2011

So I'm reading Adam wants to go F3 with J/R. ..super fan mindset again.

Someone did the vote count in all scenarios. Looks like Jordans going to get another half million if anyone takes her. I feel bad for Rachel..kinda wanting her to win.

by Anonymousreply 8909/07/2011

Rachel called Kalia a big fat cow in her good bye message. Kalia's mouth dropped open.

by Anonymousreply 9009/07/2011

Jordan didn't deserve to win the first time and doesn't deserve to win now.%0D %0D I suspect Adam will win though. When a heterosexual male gets to the final three he wins. The only time someone other than a heterosexual male wins is when the final three does not include a heterosexual male.

by Anonymousreply 9109/07/2011

Jordan won POV

by Anonymousreply 9209/07/2011

Jordan wouldn't win against Rachel if they're in the finals. The only way Jordan could win is if she's against Adam (ANYONE would win against Adam) and maybe Porsche, although that would probably be a 4-3 vote with Shelly being the deciding vote.

I think Rachel would win against any of them in the final 2.

And I think R92 is full of shit. They probably didn't even play the veto yet. I'm sure it's today at some point but we won't know the results until the feeds come back tonight. The only reason why we know the results of last night is because there was a fucking audience there.

by Anonymousreply 9309/07/2011

At this point, I want Rachel to win it all. I have grown to like her, particularly when she is not with Brendon. I think that she can be a great and loyal friend to the end ( in real life) and those are hard to come by. I like her relationship with Jordan. Whether it's one way and not reciprocated, at least Rachel is loyal to her and will take her to the end if she gets the chance.%0D %0D Let's hope Porche goes out next, then Adumb.

by Anonymousreply 9409/07/2011

I agree with you 100%, R94. I really like that Brendon was kicked out when he was and that Rachel stuck around this long. She's a totally different person without him. Her relationship with Jordan wasn't nearly this cute before. And I think that if given the chance, Jordan would choose Rachel over anyone else left in the game, even though she'd lose the win over that decision.

by Anonymousreply 9509/07/2011

by Anonymousreply 9609/07/2011

LOL, check out this quote/spoiler from someone who saw the taping last night (that we will see tonight):

[italic]If you thought Rachel crying in the bushes was ridiculous, wait til you see Kalia's post-veto sob-fest. 2 words: TOILET CAM![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 9709/07/2011

R93%0D %0D I didn't make up that Jordan won POV.%0D %0D I got the info from jokersupdates. They got it from some insider.%0D %0D Take it with a grain of salt but I was just posting what they had.

by Anonymousreply 9809/07/2011

The finals will be either Rachel, Jordan, and Adam. Let's face it, this is what the producers wanted, in order to keep the viewer audience watching. Reality shows are fake, this isn't an accident. That Pandora's box was purposely added, in order to save Rachel or Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 9909/07/2011

Team Rachel!!!

by Anonymousreply 10009/07/2011

If Jordan or Adam wins I will NEVER watch Big Brother again. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 10109/07/2011

Sorry, r101...but be ready for that. I don't see anybody else win execept these people. I actually would be happy to see Rachel win.

by Anonymousreply 10209/07/2011

R92 / R98....that's awesome. Where on jokers did you see it? Can you give a link? This makes me happy because then Porsche will be evicted tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 10309/07/2011

Yes, I would like the link to where on Joker's this info came from. This would make me very happy. I guess we'll find out in a couple of hours.

by Anonymousreply 10409/07/2011

What's happening guys? I can't watch the show til later, but am dying to find out who won the POV? And did Kahlia have a major breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 10509/07/2011

Kalia out. . Adam HOH. . I'm outta here.

by Anonymousreply 10609/07/2011

I tuned in late but it looks like Adam won POV and did not use it. Rachel broke the tie and voted Kahlia out. She got like 3 seconds of screen time before the HoH competition.

by Anonymousreply 10709/07/2011

Rachel looks good tonight.

Adam is human waste.

by Anonymousreply 10809/07/2011

CBS cut out the goodbyes for Kalia. One of the sites said Rachel called her a fat cow.

by Anonymousreply 10909/07/2011

Bitch please. Rachel is going to look like Wynnona Judd after she has Brendon's first child.

by Anonymousreply 11009/07/2011

R106...get back over here, it's not over yet!

by Anonymousreply 11109/07/2011

Adam disgusts me. While I agree he's made inroads since winning this last POV and tonight's HOH, he's done nothing of note before this. Anything else he won he was basically handed. If he gets even 2nd place and the $50,000 I'll be pissed. He's the least deserving, even more so than Jordan, IMO.

I hate how the HOH competition, changed only 1 or 2 words from the fortune teller's statements. When they do stuff like this it's such a crapshoot for the contestants. If they're only going to change 1 or 2 words make them more important words or make what she said longer so it's harder for them to remember.

Jeff was such a sore loser tonight. Shelley impressed me. She was calm and didn't argue, unlike him.

by Anonymousreply 11209/07/2011

Tonight, when Jeff told off Shelly, he really showed what a poor sport he is. So glad he didn't win, and everyone got to see the nasty part of him.

by Anonymousreply 11309/07/2011

I meant to add, too, that Adam telling the P and K that he wasn't use the POV because he's loyal and made a promise to R and J was so pitiful. How many times has he switched sides when the power changed? I've lost count. Don't use that excuse of being loyal when you dumped your alliances in the past.

P.S. Please stop doing the roar and finger signals. You're 40, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11409/07/2011

Looks like Adam will make it to the finals, this is how floaters make it to the end.

by Anonymousreply 11509/07/2011

[quote]P.S. Please stop doing the roar and finger signals. You're 40, asshole.

LOL! I agree, that's so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11609/07/2011

I meant to add, too, that Adam telling P and K that he wasn't using the POV because he's loyal and made a promise to R and J was so pitiful.

Should have reread before I posted.

by Anonymousreply 11709/07/2011

Look, Adam SUCKS. His roar and finger signals suck. His Tori Spelling and appletini addictions suck. Everything about his look sucks. He's been useless this entire game.

But I don't agree with all this talk about him constantly switching sides. Maybe it's because I watched the feeds and not just the show, but he had a final 4 deal with Jeff, Jordan, & Shelly for a really long time and the only time he switched sides was for like 2 days after Jeff was voted out. Otherwise, he was loyal to those 3. So say what you will about him, but you can't say he switched sides so many times that you "lost count."

by Anonymousreply 11809/07/2011

R118, I admit I don't have the feeds. "Lost count" isn't probably accurate, but he did go from the newbie alliance at the start, to the veterans' alliance then when Jeff was voted out he went to Kahlia and Portia and then back to Rachel and Jordan again. He's done enough switching as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 11909/07/2011

When do we find out who will win the final POV? When the feeds come back tonight? Have they even played for POV yet?

by Anonymousreply 12009/07/2011

Making a deal with someone who's "lovah" is on the jury--let alone TWO people--is madness. Where are Adam's votes for the half mil? Dani? Kalia? Shelly? Porshe?%0D %0D Adam is a waste of skin.

by Anonymousreply 12109/07/2011

Kahlia and Porsche made good points for him to use the POV on them. He needs to make moves to be considered as the winner. HE'S MADE ZERO MOVES ALL GAME. He'd rather show "loyalty" to Rachel and Jordan (and screw over Kahlia who voted him out the week before)? Dumbass. Another reason he doesn't deserve Final 3.

by Anonymousreply 12209/07/2011

R120, according to jokers, the POV was played today, which means nominations was done too. Although nominations don't matter at all at this point. Adam told Jordan the other day that if he wins HOH, he'll nominate Porsche & Jordan, so that's probably what happened.

The feeds should come on tonight at midnight and we'll find out who won the POV. As Julie said, the POV meeting will be live on tomorrow's show.

R121, you're right. He has zero votes in the jury if he goes to the finals with Rachel or Jordan. His only chance to win at this point is against Porsche because then he'll probably get all the vets' votes (minus Dani), and perhaps Shelly too. I really don't know what he's thinking.

by Anonymousreply 12309/07/2011

Adam seems absolutely resigned to the fact that the best he can get in this game is second place.

I really don't think there's been a sadder HG than this fool.

Even the infamous "Nerd Herd" from Season 6 were more tolerable than this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 12409/07/2011

[italic]Even the infamous "Nerd Herd" from Season 6 were more tolerable than this asshole.[/italic]

Whoa, now you've gone too far! The Nerd Herd was the absolute most intolerable group of cunts to EVER be on reality TV. That fucking bitch Ivette alone was enough to make me want to stab screwdrivers in my ears so I wouldn't have to hear her goddamn voice. Everything about her brought up so much rage within me. I had such an unhealthy hatred for her that my whole body is tense right now just thinking about her. Please, make it stop!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12509/07/2011

I was actually sort of happy for Adam tonight. It seems that for a very long time his wish was to wear that POV around his neck. He made it into the house, met Donna Martin, and has some power toward the end of the game. I think he's charming at times.

by Anonymousreply 12609/07/2011

Agreed, R126.

by Anonymousreply 12709/07/2011

Oh, fuck. It's not definite yet, but it looks like Porsche won veto. Feeds are back, Jordan is packing, and Rachel said she had to pack too. Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 13009/08/2011

I'm kind of OK with Adam winning because it would be a perfectly crappy ending to a crappy season. As someone else also said, you know things are bad when Rachel winning is also an acceptable outcome. Basically I'm fine with anyone but Jordumb winning.

You know, Kalia did make a good point tonight about Rachel's claim that she wants competitors around and loathes floaters. It really is a bunch of BS.

Also, Jeff really showed his bullying nature and sense of entitlement again tonight in the jury house. I think it will take a while for him to get over his eviction. I'm talking years and lots of therapy!

by Anonymousreply 13209/08/2011

It's pretty much going to be between Rachel and Adam in the finals, but nothing could have been more worse than Mike Boogie winning. Worse finale on BB evah!

by Anonymousreply 13309/08/2011

I'm with r132 - as long as it isn't Jordan, I'm okay with any of them winning. Rachel certainly deserves to win for playing the game, with Porsche coming in second. Adam hasn't played all season, as far as I am concerned, until these past few challenges.

by Anonymousreply 13409/08/2011

Well, Porsche did win veto & it looks like she wants to evict Jordan, so you'll get your wish.

by Anonymousreply 13509/08/2011

So who will Portcha vote for? She seems friendly with Rachel.

After seeing Jeff tonite, I'm glad that J/R voted Shelley out, cause he would have had a fit.

by Anonymousreply 13609/08/2011

R131 -- I'm with R129 since R128 used the n word -- not necessary or appropriate. I'm sick of all the bigots on DL.

Back on topic, R134 and others who think Rachel deserves to win, I sincerely want to know in what way. She won a few competitions, but so did Porsche. What did Rachel do that was better than Porsche? (I do think Porsche's opening Pandora's box at the time she did was dumb, and she admitted that herself.)

Rachel to me seemed to get by on the coattails of her alliance members. What "big moves" did she make? Why does she "deserve" to win?

by Anonymousreply 13709/08/2011

Rachel actually seems like she's playing the game and strategizing. Jordumb was on summer vacay with Jeff and has just been following Rachel's lead since Jeff's eviction.

by Anonymousreply 13809/08/2011

Potcha just told Adam she is voting out Jordan. Jordan not campaigning, is ironing her eviction dress.

tPTB must be Jordan/Rachel F2

by Anonymousreply 13909/08/2011

Porsche would be stupid to keep Rachel. She wins endurance comps.

by Anonymousreply 14109/08/2011

But Jordan will win the vote count because she is 'tweet. It doesn't matter that she as already won, people are enamored of her.

by Anonymousreply 14209/08/2011

"Jeff's ego, immaturity, and sense of entitlement vs. Shelly's bullshit, lies, and overall's so hard to decide who is more detestable."

The answer is Jeff. Equating gays with pedophiles gives him the edge ("He%E2%80%99s in school with little kids. You don%E2%80%99t want to make that guy gay").

by Anonymousreply 14309/08/2011

That's a good point, R143. But then we'd also have to weigh that against how deeply repressed Shelly is. %0D %0D On an unrelated note, Rachel's HOH diary shows that she has absolutely no interior life.

by Anonymousreply 14409/08/2011

I love Adam and his roar.

by Anonymousreply 14509/08/2011

[quote]If you thought Rachel crying in the bushes was ridiculous, wait til you see Kalia's post-veto sob-fest. 2 words: TOILET CAM!

I think it's absolutely disgusting that they have cameras over the toilet. You just know some perv men are just sitting in the control room watching houseguests taking a shit. They also have cameras in the showers. Again, all the pervs in the control room are going to be watching them shower.

by Anonymousreply 14609/08/2011

Don't you LOVE it when someone who's probably never heard the word "no" finds himself on the losing end for the first time in his life? Jeff's inability to lose (or accept loss) is jaw-dropping. He's become a snotty, bratty, off-putting, mean-spirited, tantrum-throwing child. Turns out he's a fantastic metaphor for the Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 14709/08/2011

My most despised houseguests in no particular order:

Ivette Gnatalie Booger Jase

by Anonymousreply 14809/08/2011

April and Jennifer

by Anonymousreply 14909/08/2011

Not my most hated but I loved seeing Ronnie get sent home.

by Anonymousreply 15009/08/2011

Yes, R150! I had a grin from ear to ear when that rat, Ronnie walked out that door. Thanks for reminding me of that.

by Anonymousreply 15109/08/2011

I'm a Big Brother fanatic but this season really has sucked with the vets clearly being handed the show and the edge over and over again.%0D %0D I stopped tivo-ing BBAD almost immediately after the Shelley drama ended and now just fast forward through the weekly episodes now. %0D %0D So boring. And so irritating that CBS continues to ignore Jeff's homophobic rant. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 15309/08/2011

Totally agree r153. The obvious producer manipulations to hand the game to the vets have been pretty infuriating. It's not a national election, but I don't understand why the producers can't let the game run its course instead of directly interfering with outcomes to help advance some players at the expense of others.

by Anonymousreply 15409/08/2011

I just hope Porsche did win the POV this week.

by Anonymousreply 15509/08/2011

She did, R155. It's been confirmed.

And to respond to R137 about why Rachel should win over Porsche, you should also consider how Rachel was a target from the beginning and was on the block several times but fought her way to stay in the game. Compare that to Porsche who was given the golden key week 1 and got to just hang out for a month and not play the game. If you think Rachel rode the coattails of her alliance (she didn't), you can say the same about Porsche hiding behind Dani & Kalia.

by Anonymousreply 15609/08/2011

I thought the exact same thing R146. There was something so gross and slimy about that. What other footage do you think is out there? My friend suggested that it was in there so the houseguests don't get depressed and"hurt themselves". Bullshit! Gross, gross, gross.

by Anonymousreply 15709/08/2011

BB always said they had the cameras in the toilet & shower in case people go in there to talk. But, yeah, it's gross. I would feel so uncomfortable taking a shit, I'd probably be on a liquid diet or something.

On the positive side, though, think of all the footage they have of guys jerking off. You know Lane was jerking it on the regular last season. I'm sure plenty of others have over the years too.

by Anonymousreply 15809/08/2011

I agree that the bathroom cams are perverted but a lot of strategy talk has gone on in the bathrooms over the seasons and the producers probably want to be able to catch any important gaming that's going on.

by Anonymousreply 15909/08/2011

Can't wait for this turd of a season to be over.

by Anonymousreply 16009/08/2011

Fuck - I'll be ecstatic when that dumb spoiled brat Jordumb is evicted. Bitch hasn't played the game all summer, instead riding the coattails of her homophobic asshole of a bf, Jeff. Whoever said she was there on vaccay was right. Immediately upon entering the house Jeff & Jordumb made it known they were there to spend the summer together. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 16109/08/2011

If Porsche has a brain in her head she'll keep Jordan and evict Rachel.%0D %0D Rachel is too hard to win against.

by Anonymousreply 16209/08/2011

I agree.

If she keeps Jordan and adam, she can mop the floor with them

by Anonymousreply 16309/08/2011

Here is Kahlia's exit interview with Mrs. CBS. She's no dummy and has some good things to say.

by Anonymousreply 16409/08/2011

Wow. If you think Adam has been embarrassing, check out this bonus scene from a couple of weeks ago. He's a total goon.

by Anonymousreply 16509/08/2011

If Porsche were smart, she'd evict Rachel and take Jordan to the finales. She'd have a much better chance of winning with previous winner, Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 16609/08/2011

It's pretty much the girls against Adam in the finals. Didn't I tell you that Adam might end up in the finals, and you didn't believe me.

by Anonymousreply 16709/08/2011

R166, you're right but I think what Porsche is thinking is that if either Jordan or Adam win the final HOH, they'd take each other to the finals so her only shot is to win the final HOH herself. She probably thinks that with Jordan out of the picture, she has a shot at Rachel or Adam taking her to the finals if they win.

by Anonymousreply 16809/08/2011

I dunno. I think Jordan is dangerous because she has a real good chance of winning if she goes to the final two. I think the only people who wouldn't vote for Jordan if she were up against Porsche would be Dani & Kalia.

by Anonymousreply 16909/08/2011

Everyone would vote for Jordan if she made it to the final two, as unfair as that is.

Porsche's best bet is Rachel or Adam.

I think the Vets would vote for Porsche over the pathetic Adam. Even the spiteful bitch, Jeff can see that Porsche is better than Adam.

If she took Rachel, then she might as well have handed over the prize money to her because Rachel would easily win if she makes it to final two against either Porsche, Adam and Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 17009/08/2011

Heads-up for those in the NYC area-Mayor Bloomberg is apparently giving a press conference at 9:30 re: the "specific, credible" terrorist threat to NYC. WCBS might possibly cut into BB.

by Anonymousreply 17109/08/2011

Are you serious? OMG!

by Anonymousreply 17209/08/2011

by Anonymousreply 17309/08/2011

I cannot stand Adam.

by Anonymousreply 17409/08/2011

but first ----%0D %0D let's easedrop on the houseguests.

by Anonymousreply 17509/08/2011

Good grief.

Adam is going to win this thing, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 17609/08/2011

Looks like it, r176.

by Anonymousreply 17709/08/2011

This is the first time in a long time I can live with any ot the three winning. though Adam is my last choice.

by Anonymousreply 17809/08/2011

Did Jordon get the boot?

by Anonymousreply 17909/08/2011

I hate that Adam keeps talking about the girls "earning" their way into the final 3, and "let's see what you're made of", coming from the guy who was carried this entire game up until last week. Seriously, who does he think he is?

by Anonymousreply 18009/08/2011

Adam's going to let all this go to his head. He's in for a rude awakening when he discovers that the vets won't be hanging around him after the game is over. Ronnie the rat might, though.

by Anonymousreply 18109/08/2011

I agree that Adam is the least worthy by far. For me, both Rachel and Porsche have played good games and won competitions.

Did anyone else see him give the metal signs when they were first rotating on the beaters? The fool extends two of his five fingers on BOTH hands, risking the possibility of losing his balance so he can make his infamous hand gesture. I'd have LOVED it if he'd fallen off. You're in a competition for half a million dollars and you risk it? Duh. He doesn't stand a chance in this endurance comp. against R and Porsche. He could possibly have beaten Jordan. Will he regret evicting her?

by Anonymousreply 18209/08/2011

Feeds just returned. Of course, Adam is out of the competition. Useless fool.

And R182, he didn't evict her. His nominations were useless. Whoever won POV had the power. Porsche evicted her.

by Anonymousreply 18309/08/2011

Jordan is OUT!

by Anonymousreply 18409/08/2011

Rachel just won Part 1 of the final HOH.

by Anonymousreply 18509/08/2011

Yes, R183. My mistake. Maybe Porsche is the foolish one then. She could easily beat both Adam and Jordan in an endurance comp. Rachel will give her a run for her money. Jordan would also likely lose the mental challenge whereas Rachel (and even Adam) are competitive. If I was Porsche I'd have sent Rachel home as she's the hardest to beat in competitions.

by Anonymousreply 18609/08/2011

I just saw a commercial for Survivor that said one of the two returnees is fucking Coach! CBS really needs to stop doing this.

by Anonymousreply 18709/08/2011

I hope Rachel wins.

by Anonymousreply 18809/08/2011

Are you serious? Nooooooo!

by Anonymousreply 18909/08/2011

Team Rachel woohoo.

I forget is the person that loses part 2 automatically booted out that day?

by Anonymousreply 19009/09/2011

No, R190. Not automatically booted out.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 19109/09/2011

Thank you Feedwatcher for all your efforts to keep us informed. I appreciate your BB blog. I hope you're around watching and blogging next summer. And I also hope that we get a better BB season.

by Anonymousreply 19209/09/2011

I think Part 3 of the final HOH should be based on skill or knowledge and NOT be a complete crapshoot. It's so unfair when the last competition is so random. They might as well just flip a coin to see who wins the last one. Could you imagine if Survivor did this and had the last most important immunity challenge be a flip of a coin?

by Anonymousreply 19309/09/2011

C'mon Rachel! Win! Win! Win!

by Anonymousreply 19409/09/2011

Now we will have to endure that 'scripted' steak and lobster dinner where the three remaining houseguests recall their season highlights.

by Anonymousreply 19509/09/2011

Speaking of the bathroom cam, I always wished footage had leaked of Ryan and Jen fucking in there during their season. They were the real-life couple playing as secret partners during that winter season they threw together during the writers' strike.

by Anonymousreply 19609/09/2011

The best bathroom cam moment was during BB6, when April used the toilet as an altar to pray for strength after Howie's "Busto" rant.

by Anonymousreply 19709/09/2011

Why all the love for Bitchel? She's a trashy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 19809/09/2011

Deep down, we feel sorry for Rachel for putting up with Brendon's shitty and quasi-abusive treatment.

by Anonymousreply 19909/09/2011

Yeah, she's trashy and annoying BUT of the remaining house guests she's the one who deserves to win the most. She was nominated time and again, and is still standing.

by Anonymousreply 20009/09/2011

So is Rachel automatically in the final?

by Anonymousreply 20109/09/2011

No, she's automatically in part 3 of the ongoing HOH competition. The winner of that HOH will determine the final 3.

by Anonymousreply 20209/09/2011

Oh, unless that's what you meant by the final.

by Anonymousreply 20309/09/2011

Final 2, R201? No. She's advanced to part 3 of the HOH comp. She will compete against whoever wins part 2.

by Anonymousreply 20409/09/2011

Rachel has really turned it around and I want her for the win.

by Anonymousreply 20509/09/2011

R201 Yes Rachel is guaranteed a spot in the final 2

by Anonymousreply 20609/09/2011

R206, if she doesn't win this current HOH competition, there's no 100% guarantee the winner will take her to the final three. Unless you're being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 20709/09/2011

Wrong R207. There is only 3 left so she's already in the fianl 3. She has already won the first round of the HOH competition which guarantees her a spot in the final 2.

by Anonymousreply 20809/09/2011

They should mix up (no pun intended) the types of competitions to keep HGs on their toes. It's boring when they can predict knowledge comps, OTEV, endurance, photo scramble, etc.

by Anonymousreply 20909/09/2011

Oh hell, I lost track of how many people were left. But still, if she loses the HOH competition, there's no guarantee the winner will take her to final 2, right? Adam and Porsche could take each other.

by Anonymousreply 21009/09/2011

All Rachel is guaranteed is a spot to play in the third round of the HOH comp. She might lose that.

by Anonymousreply 21109/09/2011

CBS is now running ads about the sex lives of contestants, R187?

by Anonymousreply 21209/09/2011

I really don't understand your logic, R208.

by Anonymousreply 21309/09/2011

R208 is wrong. Rachel is still competing, she has not clinched a slot in the F2.

by Anonymousreply 21409/09/2011

Cannot believe that I know want Rachel to win. HATED her. And still do. But out of what's left...she's the most deserving.

by Anonymousreply 21509/09/2011

I think it's really funny how Porsche and Adam have convinced themselves that their superior game play has brought them to this point. In actuality, they've done virtually nothing -- it's almost all dumb luck that got them to the final three. Rachel had a target on her back from day one and managed to survive. She's annoying as hell, but I hope she wins.

by Anonymousreply 21609/09/2011

Staying under the radar seems to be a good way of getting far in the game. Don't make waves. Just make boring tv.

by Anonymousreply 21709/09/2011

Porsche has won competitions and bravely cast a few votes along the way based on her own feelings, against the will of the majority. At the beginning of the season I never thought I'd say this, but I am totally rooting for her to win. Adam is a waste of oxygen and Rachel is too much of a sore winner and a sore loser for me, plus she's tied to that abusive toxic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 21809/09/2011

R217, I was thinking that last night as I watched Adam celebrate his latest victory. It's a drag that the game doesn't enable aggressive players to win. Hayden? Adam the meth salesman? Jordan?%0D %0D Although, for the life of me, I cannot imagine one jury member voting for Adam over Rachel. Not even Kalia will vote for Adam.

by Anonymousreply 21909/09/2011

[italic]Now we will have to endure that 'scripted' steak and lobster dinner where the three remaining houseguests recall their season highlights.[/italic]

Fortunately, we won't! Being that there's no episode on this Sunday, the only episode left is the finale on Wednesday.

I just wish the finale was longer than an hour and a half. It's always so ridiculously rushed and they never get to cover everything we want them to.

by Anonymousreply 22009/09/2011

The stupidest moves of the entire season were made by Porsche. First, when she opened Pandora's box when both Bitchel and Jordumb were on the block. Second, when she kept Bitchel.

by Anonymousreply 22109/09/2011

What did Jeff say to Porsch, something to the afffect thafinally on day 54 (or whatever) you decide to play the game... I am no fan of Rachel but neither Adam or Parsche deserve to win a cent%0D

by Anonymousreply 22209/09/2011

Well Porsche deserves to be there more than Jeff's gf Jordan, although I'm sure Jeff would argue otherwise. But that's the problem with Jeff and Rachel moaning about Adam and Porsche doing nothing- there's an elephant in the room named Jordumb.

by Anonymousreply 22309/09/2011

The HOH will chose their f2 partner so Rachel needs to win part 3 so she can take Adam.

by Anonymousreply 22409/09/2011

Have we seen this yet?%0D %0D Jeff defends his Dumbledore rant

by Anonymousreply 22509/09/2011

We have indeed R225. Welcome to the late show.

by Anonymousreply 22609/10/2011

What's the latest?

by Anonymousreply 22709/10/2011

Part 2 is underway.

by Anonymousreply 22809/10/2011

Adam shit himself during the competition. There will have to be some creative editing since he was reportedly wearing white shorts.

by Anonymousreply 22909/10/2011

Adam sharted hisself...

by Anonymousreply 23009/10/2011

Adam shat his tennis togs.

by Anonymousreply 23109/11/2011

I can smell it from here.

by Anonymousreply 23209/11/2011

My beloved Jeff is way ahead in polls on JU and HW re: the $25,000 prize. It's gonna happen on Wednesday, losers, and all your braying and booing for the past ten weeks will once again be nothing but a mild noise irritant drowned out by the majority.

by Anonymousreply 23309/11/2011

I'd rather see Jordumb get that money than Jeff, and I don't even care for her. Putting aside his homophobia (which straights and self-loathing gays may not care about), I don't know why people would want to reward his sense of entitlement and bullying demeanor.

by Anonymousreply 23409/11/2011

Porsche won part 2 of the final HOH comp.

by Anonymousreply 23509/11/2011

Jeff can go ahead and win America's Favorite. He's still a loser as far as the game is concerned.

And why shouldn't he win America's Favorite? A lot of America has probably just been watching the show and not BBAD, therefore missing the homophobic shit he spewed. If I just watched the show and didn't watch BBAD or come to DL, I'd vote for him too. It's called editing, asshole.

Jeff Lovah, you were pretty tolerable of late. Why do you have to fuck it up now?

by Anonymousreply 23609/11/2011

R234, I think alot of 'America' has some delusional of J&J being some cute, all-American couple-next-door that they love...

by Anonymousreply 23709/11/2011

Even with the editing and no mention of his homophobic rant, Jeff still managed to come across poorly. Even in the jury house he seems like the only one who can't let the game go.

by Anonymousreply 23809/11/2011

While I do agree that he comes across as an entitled bully, r238, I also think he was portrayed as an All-American boy that people would want their daughters to marry.

by Anonymousreply 23909/11/2011

link to evidence of adam shart?

by Anonymousreply 24009/11/2011

R238, why should Jeff let the game go in the jury house or afterwards?%0D %0D He is deeply disappointed that he did not win.%0D %0D And deeply disappointed that Shelly deceived him.%0D %0D Surely, you understand R238 how the players can be deeply disappointed and even shattered that they did not win $500,000.

by Anonymousreply 24109/11/2011

Here's a blast from the past of Danielle

by Anonymousreply 24209/11/2011

Rachel better win this show.

by Anonymousreply 24309/11/2011

"why should Jeff let the game go in the jury house or afterwards?"

Because that's what's best for his mental health.

by Anonymousreply 24409/11/2011

Sorry to interrrupt but actor Cliff Robertson died today,one day after his 88 birthday and there is no thread! Can someone please start one?%0D %0D Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 24509/11/2011

Thanks, r242. I've spent the past 15 minutes going from clip to clip of past seasons. I finally had to stop when I came across that angry lesbo Ivette.

by Anonymousreply 24609/11/2011

I guess the Survivor threads on DL will be spoiled like they have in past seasons. Ugh, a must avoid. That totally sucks.%0D %0D BB has been, and will always be, fun on DL! I LOVE very post on this and the many BB threads!%0D %0D See y'all next year!

by Anonymousreply 24709/11/2011

>>I don't know why people would want to reward his sense of entitlement and bullying demeanor.%0D %0D Because that's the American Way.

by Anonymousreply 24809/11/2011

Thanks r242 for that. At 5:41 in the clip Danielle proves once again what it takes to harbor the essence of being an ABSOLUTE CUNT.%0D %0D Not to worry though, CBS will stick with it's steadfast formula and she'll be back next year along with her 50 year old d-bag father. My wish is that he's evicted on week one and that she gets dragged across a giant POV cheese grater on week two.

by Anonymousreply 24909/11/2011

Go, Rachel! Because nobody come between me and my half mill.... I mean, my woman Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 25009/11/2011

Jeff saying (from the jury house) that Shelly cost him his "$500,000"?? WTF? What makes him think the money was his? He's such an entitled douchebag. What a basement dwelling fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 25109/11/2011

Adam doesn't know that Jeff & Dani threw the veto so he could win? Another fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 25209/11/2011

If stupid Adam wins, I will shart in my little white shorts!

by Anonymousreply 25309/11/2011

He has to know r252. he begged Jeff to let him win.

by Anonymousreply 25409/11/2011

I wish I knew how to replace these avatars with BB13 rejects... anyone ?

by Anonymousreply 25509/11/2011

Great post, R241. My beloved Jeff has every right to be on a rampage in the Jury House against that little cunt Dani and that treacherous bitch Shelly who let their overwhelming jealousy of him and Jordan warp their gameplay.

Go Rachel!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25609/11/2011

R241 and R256 No Jeff in no way "has every right to rampage" about Shelly getting him out or whatever! And Dani is no "little cunt" either. Jeff outright lied to her to her face that he wouldn't get rid of her then he did. Rachel did the same thing to her too.

Jeff and Rachel's "big game moves" are all fiction in their heads. It's easy to lie to someone's face so they don't create any challenge for you. That's all Jeff and Rachel ever did. Yet when someone does it to them they go on about it forever -- so pathetic!

"Go Rachel"?? Last time I saw anyway, Porsche was whipping her ass... Rachel is also a hypocrite, all her crap for seasons about "floaters get a life vest" and that she respects people playing the game, then she votes out Kalia who had been playing so hard when there's Adam who did nothing except win the odd competition (including the one Dani and Jeff threw for him and he roars about how good he was!)and then just keep changing sides of the house with no other strategy than that!

by Anonymousreply 25709/11/2011

Meanwhile, there is Jeff, railing at Shelly about how loyal he is to his F4 alliance of Jordan, Shelly, and Adam, while Brendon stands by, wondering no doubt: um, hello? What about our alliance, bro? Such a fucking hypocritical tool.

by Anonymousreply 25809/11/2011

The best game moves were made by Dani, whether or not anyone agrees. Which isn't saying much in a pretty lackluster season.

by Anonymousreply 25909/11/2011

Jeff actually thinks that Shelly cost him the half mil? He's also still sulking and ignoring Shelly in the house.

by Anonymousreply 26009/11/2011

OMG, I can't believe Adam might actually win the damn thing...GO RACHEL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26109/11/2011

Jeff is a hyocrite, he's still claiming that Shelly is responsible for getting rid of him, when he was responsible for getting rid of Danille. At least Danille isn't still conplaining like Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 26209/11/2011

I'm confused. If Porsche won the second round, isn't the final contest now between Rachel and Porsche? Adam lost round one and two, correct?

by Anonymousreply 26309/11/2011

I also can't fault Adam's game play. I know not everyone agrees, but sometimes staying out of the drama and playing a social game where you're not perceived as a threat can be good game play. People know you're a useless floater, but they always have bigger fish to fry. So really - go Adam! I'd rather him win than Rachel. She'll just use the money to buy more stripper outfits, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 26409/11/2011

Yes R263. Now Rachel and Porsche compete for HOH. HOH gets to choose who joins them in the final two and then the jury votes for the winner. If the HOH chooses Adam he could still win.

by Anonymousreply 26509/11/2011

Whoever wins HOH, they'd be a fool NOT to bring Adam to the final 2. No one's going to vote for Adam over either Porsche or Rachel. Nonetheless, how galling that sitting around for the summer and being an idiot will actually win you second place on this fakakta show.

by Anonymousreply 26609/11/2011

[quote] Nonetheless, how galling that sitting around for the summer and being an idiot will actually win you second place on this fakakta show.%0D %0D LOL! Adam got the upper hand by just being a lounging lizard cigarette smoking mooch.

by Anonymousreply 26709/11/2011

Jeff will be most upset if Porsche wins so GO PORSCHE!

by Anonymousreply 26809/11/2011

Feedwatcher said that Adam was asking Rachel and Porsche if Jeff through that veto comp, R254. If he had, it meant that Adam didn't really "win." I thought he knew too.

by Anonymousreply 26909/11/2011

Maybe Jeff is still so pissed because he was beat at his own game of manipulating & lying by that withered old chain smoker, Shelly? I would be pissed too if I was calling all the shots in a game only to have someone out maneuver me. Sore Loser!

by Anonymousreply 27009/11/2011

He has a stunted mentality--no ability to see that EVERYONE else was playing too. He loses like a child. What a douche.

by Anonymousreply 27109/11/2011

R252/ R269 Maybe that was just Adam's sneaky way of finding out if they were aware of it.

by Anonymousreply 27209/11/2011

How much longer is this stupid show on for?

by Anonymousreply 27309/11/2011

That could be, R272. Since he was trying to "build his resume" for the jury, he'd need to know if others knew that one of his claimed accomplishments was handed to him.

by Anonymousreply 27409/11/2011

I thought BB was on tonight. CBS has a 2 hour 9/11 special then a rerun of The Good Wife.%0D %0D WTF? Am I losing my mind ? I swear Chen said it was on tonight.

by Anonymousreply 27509/11/2011

Nope. At the end of the last episode Julie said we should join her for the finale next Wednesday. She didn't say anything about a Sunday show.

by Anonymousreply 27609/11/2011

Juicy gossip...remember how some posters here were joking that Dani should have indicated to Rachel that she was interested in Brendon, as a way to scare Rachel into voting to keep her? Well, all I will say is that this was very prescient. Don't forget, Brenchal's relationship isn't as solid as they make out, as Brendon's Skype scandal revealed earlier this year.

by Anonymousreply 27709/11/2011

[quote]I thought BB was on tonight. CBS has a 2 hour 9/11 special then a rerun of The Good Wife.

WTF? They're preempting BB for footage of 9/11??

by Anonymousreply 27809/11/2011

[quote]The best game moves were made by Dani

Actually the worst game moves were made by Dani. Her stupid big game move of backdooring Jeff week 3 directly led to Dom, Brendan, herself, and Jeff to be evicted from the house. All 4 of them could dominated the house had she not made that move. In fact, all 5 of the vets might have made the final 5 if she had stuck with her alliance.

by Anonymousreply 27909/11/2011

Do tell, Informant! Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 28009/11/2011

Dani could have beaten any of the vets if she had the newbies on her side voting for her. She made her move way too soon. Why think about the finals when you're not even there yet? Just like Shelly evicting Jeff because she knew he would pick Jordan over her at the final 3. She should have worried about GETTING to the final 3 first and then tackle that problem when she gets there. And even if she did get to the final 3, the chances that the other 2 there with her are both Jeff and Jordan so the problem is moot.

by Anonymousreply 28209/11/2011

What was interesting was during the exit interviews when Chen asked both Dani and Jeff who the best player was this season, they both answered the other. Dani answered after Jeff voted her out but before she knew he had been evicted immediately after her on the same night.

by Anonymousreply 28309/11/2011

What was Brendon's Skype scandal earlier this year?

by Anonymousreply 28409/11/2011

I NEVER thought I would say this, but I wish Dick didnt leave. This season would have turned out much differently.

by Anonymousreply 28509/12/2011

[quote]I still like Dani%0D %0D How could you still like Dani after seeing how childish she acts and how she talks to people. "You're an idiot, okay? God! It's frustrating. It's not fair." Look at how she talked to Jeff, Brendan, and Rachel when her backdooring Jeff plan was exposed. She talked down to people and had no patience for them. Watching the YouTube clip posted upthread, I see that she was exactly like this 4 years ago too. Hasn't matured one bit.

by Anonymousreply 28609/12/2011

So I would think if Portcha or Rachel wins HOH they will take Adam to the final 2 is that the feeling of everyone here.

by Anonymousreply 28709/12/2011

r286, everyone Dani talked down to deserved it, especially that sour Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 28809/12/2011

I TOTALLY agree with you, R285. Dick would have been able to steer himself and Dani in a totally different direction and would have kept Dani from making big moves too early. Really, Dani lost her partner pretty much right near the beginning of the game, so that she was able to stay in house as long as she did, not by floating, but really playing, showed a lot of skill on her part.

Plus, after Jeff and Rachel lied to her about having the votes for her to stay and she was booted, she had her whole newbie alliance of Kalia, Porsche and even Shelly then avenging her eviction. They really stepped up their game after that inspired by Danielle. BUT, my point is that if Dick would have stayed they would have done so much better.

Dick could have played Jeff and Rachel especially like a fine violin. I felt cheated this season without Dick in the house!

by Anonymousreply 28909/12/2011

[quote]I felt cheated this season without Dick in the house!

You an' me both!

by Anonymousreply 29009/12/2011

r284---Brendan got naked on skype and might have jacked off (I forget)while talking to some woman. She sold the pictures. He then posted some video crying and moaning about how he betrayed Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 29109/12/2011

Bitchel is a skanky piece of white trash. All she's good for is parading her fake boobs around for tips.

by Anonymousreply 29209/12/2011

But R292, Rachel is a SCIENTIST!%0D %0D She is a CHEMIST and majored in chemistry at university!

by Anonymousreply 29309/12/2011

I wish Rachel had been my lab partner in Organic Chem. My guess is that she never would have had a clue what the hell we were doing, but it wouldn't have mattered and she would have gotten us both an A by flirting with Dr. Chang.

by Anonymousreply 29409/12/2011

Actually, Rachel seems like a nice if insecure girl. She was the one organizing games, etc...and very calm. But she seems over the top when she is ON.

by Anonymousreply 29509/12/2011

"Actually, Rachel seems like a nice if insecure girl."%0D %0D I'm sorry but, no.

by Anonymousreply 29609/12/2011

I couldn't agree more, R296.%0D %0D Also, here's a link to info about Brendon's wang Skyping.%0D %0D NSFW

by Anonymousreply 29709/12/2011

Brendon actually came off kinda pleasant in the jury house(at least what they showed of it)

by Anonymousreply 29909/12/2011

Ann Coulter promotes violence and hate. And she'd kill gay teens with her bare hands if it was legal. The word CUNT was made for vile women like her.

by Anonymousreply 30009/12/2011

Thanks for the link to Brenden's Skype scandal, R297. I see Brenden's "peen" was voted 4 out of 5 stars.

by Anonymousreply 30109/12/2011

[quote]Dani lost her partner pretty much right near the beginning of the game, so that she was able to stay in house as long as she did, not by floating, but really playing, showed a lot of skill on her part.

What?! She had horrible gameplay and didn't stay long. She was second to jury. She could have gone a lot further if she would have stayed with her alliance. The vets would have dominated the house. It was a miracle she wasn't evicted even earlier.

by Anonymousreply 30209/12/2011

Yes, the control room people do record them showering and going in the toilet. A couple of years ago a cameraman was fired after being caught masturbating to the bathroom cam.

by Anonymousreply 30309/12/2011

Adam is delusional thinking he's going to be famous after this and do TV shows or get into the entertainment business. He thinks he has an in with a connection already with Tori Spelling.

by Anonymousreply 30409/12/2011

That's funny, R304 - so many of the Big Brother house guests have thought they would be famous and get into show business. %0D %0D Other reality show people have also thought this.%0D %0D And Kalia thinking she should be auditioning for Broadway shows is funny too.%0D %0D All of the reality people really let being on TV go to their heads.

by Anonymousreply 30509/12/2011

The only people who made it big in show business after being on Big Brother are Dr. Will who got Doctor 90210 and Jimmy who now plays Kurt's dad on Glee. On Survivor, the only person to make it big is Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Everyone else disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 30609/12/2011

[quote] On Survivor, the only person to make it big is Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Everyone else disappeared.

Colby had a couple of gigs -- most memorably as himself on Curb Your Enthusiasm, as a "Survivor" guest at a dinner party (Larry had been asked to bring a Holocaust survivor but misunderstood), as well as a Gillette razor commercial -- but has largely vanished.

[quote] Jimmy who now plays Kurt's dad on Glee

What season was Jimmy? I don't watch Glee and am drawing a total blank.

by Anonymousreply 30709/12/2011

Who's Jimmy? Isn't Kurt's dad played by Mike O'Malley?

by Anonymousreply 30809/12/2011

Well, there's also Stephen Daigle.

by Anonymousreply 30909/12/2011

Jimmy was in the season with Marcellus, Amy, Lisa, Nathan, Michelle, Hardy, Justin, Allison, Jun, Roddy, and Dr. Will. Was that All-Stars?

by Anonymousreply 31009/12/2011

All-Stars was season 7. Jun wasn't on that season; she was season 4. Marcellas and Amy were season 3, with Marcellas on All-Stars; Allison was season 4 and again on All-Stars. Dr Will was season 2 and again on All-Stars.

Still don't know who Jimmy is!

by Anonymousreply 31109/12/2011

Well, if they were all again on All-Stars then it must have been the All-Stars season.

by Anonymousreply 31209/12/2011

But they weren't all again on All-Stars. Jun, Nathan and others mentioned in R310 were not All-Stars.

Starting to think "Jimmy" is just a joke.

by Anonymousreply 31309/12/2011

[quote]Well, there's also Stephen Daigle.

What has Stephen Daigle been in? Julie always does these "What have past houseguests been up to" segments on the Thursday live shows but I don't remember her ever mentioning what Stephen's been up to.

by Anonymousreply 31409/12/2011

Stephen Daigle is now a porn star.

by Anonymousreply 31509/12/2011

Never mind, I just got to watch the video at R310. Now I vaguely remember Jimmy. That was season 4.

by Anonymousreply 31609/12/2011

R306 et al. you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There was no Jimmy on Big Brother and the guy who plays Kurt's dad on Glee is Mike O'Malley, who was never on Big Brother. What are you smoking?

by Anonymousreply 31709/12/2011

Wait a minute! That wasn't a real season they were watching on Yes, Dear. That was a mishmash of houseguests from different seasons in the fake opening credits. So while I can't say for sure Jimmy was season 4, I do now remember him.

by Anonymousreply 31809/12/2011

Was Jimmy maybe a character on Yes, Dear? Was the gag that he was on Big Brother? If that's the case I'm going to feel stupid.

by Anonymousreply 31909/12/2011

I miss that old theme music! The new theme gives me a headache.

by Anonymousreply 32009/12/2011

I miss the interviews with the evicted houseguests in serious journalist Julie's little pavilion with no studio audience. It just had a camp factor that's been missing since they've tried to make it more "fun" with a live audience.

by Anonymousreply 32109/12/2011

Jimmy was the only houseguest ever to be disqualified instead of evicted because he received outside information from his family.

by Anonymousreply 32309/12/2011

Does anyone have a link to the original theme song? The one that had lyrics. Something about "living" and "don't be afraid".

by Anonymousreply 32409/12/2011

I would not say that Dr. Will has made it 'big' in show business.%0D %0D He was on Dr. 90210 and makes a few isolated personal appearances, but he has mostly disappeared from show business since his appearances on Dr. 90210.%0D %0D He has a tattoo removal service in Los Angeles with a prominent storefront, and I've seen him appear for tattoo removals on a certain tv show, but I cannot remember which tv show.%0D %0D He makes his living though as a doctor (he graduated from a doctor of chiropractic school, I think) rather than making a living in show business.

by Anonymousreply 32509/12/2011

I finally get it: "Jimmy" was a character on Yes, Dear, played by the same actor who now plays Kurt's dad on Glee. On one episode the character was on Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 32609/12/2011

Colby from Survivor hosts Top Shot on the History Channel. It's a great reality competition show (with hot guys).

by Anonymousreply 32709/12/2011

Thank you, R327! Loved Colby.

by Anonymousreply 32809/12/2011

The actress who originated the role of Tracy Turnblad (Hairspray) on Bway was in the live audience for Kalia's eviction. Marissa Jaret Waronkur or something like that. She was sitting on the aisle but didn't reach out for Kalia's hand.

by Anonymousreply 32909/12/2011

Regarding Brendon sending his penis pics to that woman. If you're studying for your PHD, you should have the brains not to do this kind of stuff. Not only that, but in many professional fields (I know because I'm also in one, but it's not medicine) you are held to higher standards and must behave/conduct yourself ethically. Sending naked pictures of yourself online would lose you your job.

by Anonymousreply 33009/12/2011

Geez, what kind of stuck up, stuffy job do you have, R330? Who doesn't have naked pics online these days? I've seen the cocks of all my co-workers. It's no big deal anymore. People send pics with their phone, broadcast on Cam4, etc. Stop being a prude and unclench.

by Anonymousreply 33109/13/2011

r331=Sean Cody

by Anonymousreply 33209/13/2011

"I've seen the cocks of all my co-workers. It's no big deal anymore."

Do you work for Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher?

by Anonymousreply 33309/13/2011

I'm going to guess R331 waits tables.

by Anonymousreply 33409/13/2011

r332, are you me?

by Anonymousreply 33509/13/2011

No, I don't wait tables. *rolls eyes*

I'm a manager at Urban Outfitters.

by Anonymousreply 33609/13/2011

Can we see the Urban Outfitters penises?

by Anonymousreply 33709/13/2011

I think waiting tables has more clout than managing an Urban Outfitters.

by Anonymousreply 33809/13/2011

R298's pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 33909/13/2011

What did Rachel say to Adam that pissed him off? According to threadwatcher, Adam told Porsche that Rachel doesn't deserve to win and that, if he is evicted, Porsche has his vote.

by Anonymousreply 34009/13/2011

I've thought about it and I hope Porsche wins. Yes, she did nothing for most of the game before she became allied with Dani, then started winning things, but this season anyway the strong hard players all went home fast.

Porsche has played better than Jordan and I think Rachel too and NEVER was such as poor sport bitch like Jeff, Jordan and Rachel when they were losing -- when they were winning these three said what great pro players they were. Plus, Porsche, despite her job, seems actually sweet and nice. At the beginning I expected her to be a bitch like Rachel, but no she hasn't been.

Also, to me, when Big Brother houseguests get people out of the house by straight up to their face promising they will stay, but it's a total lie, really, to me, that seems like easy non-challenging game play. Jeff and Rachel both play that way and I have no respect for them.

I had wanted Dani to win, but now I want Porsche. To be totally fair though, the one stupid move Porsche made was to choose to open Pandora's Box -- it was at a really dangerous time in the game for her and Kalia and didn't that force Kalia to have to go?

by Anonymousreply 34109/13/2011

Hasn't every houseguest who's been given the offer chosen to open Pandora's Box?

Just guessing here, and I know it's fairly new twist but I don't think this is the first season they have used it. I'm trying to think of previous seasons' Pandora's Boxes and coming up blank. Was that how DOUCHEBAG HOMOPHOBE SORE LOSER JEFF got his Coup d' Etat?

by Anonymousreply 34209/13/2011

I agree R341

by Anonymousreply 34309/13/2011

[quote]Also, to me, when Big Brother houseguests get people out of the house by straight up to their face promising they will stay, but it's a total lie, really, to me, that seems like easy non-challenging game play.

Then you really don't know the game at all. Everyone's supposed to tell the truth? Non-challenging game play? It's more challenging to convince people and make them believe you. I guess you prefer gameplay like Adam's where he says everything straight to your face.

by Anonymousreply 34409/14/2011

This season's story arc has been the Redemption of Big Red. Rachel winning is the only acceptable outcome. It would be a waste of a season if Porshe wins. It would be an embarrassment of a season if Adam wins.

by Anonymousreply 34509/14/2011

"BIG BROTHER" WRAPS UP ITS MOST SUCCESSFUL SUMMER SINCE 2004 WITH YEAR-TO-YEAR GROWTH ON ALL PLATFORMS - ON-AIR, ONLINE AND ON CABLE With its finale on Wednesday, BIG BROTHER is wrapping up its most successful summer in both viewers and adults 18-49 since 2004, with growth on all platforms from on-air to online and on cable. This summer's success also witnessed robust social media activity, particularly on Facebook and Twitter.%0D %0D "Growing a show in its 13th edition on all these platforms is testament to the amazing creativity and energy of our producers. At every step of the way, they deliver innovative twists and turns that consistently evolve this proven franchise and engage one of the most loyal and interactive fan bases on television and online," said Jennifer Bresnan, Executive Vice President, Alternative Programming, CBS Entertainment.%0D %0D ON-AIR%0D %0D %E2%80%A2%C2%B7 In its 13th edition, BIG BROTHER has swept its three weekly (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday) time periods in viewers and key demographics every broadcast this summer against non-sports competition.%0D %0D %E2%80%A2%C2%B7 Based on most current ratings through nine weeks this summer, BIG BROTHER has posted year-to-year growth in viewers, adults 18-49, adults

by Anonymousreply 34609/14/2011

Tonight's the night when my beloved Jeff or the adorable Jordan win $25,000 from all of us who can block out the tiresome haters.

And tonight's also the night when that treacherous bitch Shelly finds out that her disgusting "gameplaying" didn't mean a sack of shit and in fact may have harmed her in the near future, business-wise. If I was a potential client I'd steer clear of her.

by Anonymousreply 34709/14/2011

Are people interested in this show anymore? Seems like recents weeks have been so dull. Even I (an AVID BB fan) hasn't tuned in for the last couple weeks.%0D %0D And if Jordan/Jeff win America's Fav...I will cringe for the majority here in this country. Much as I do over things like Prop 8 and other mob mentality missteps.

by Anonymousreply 34809/14/2011

Next season should be "All-Stars: The Gays" with Bunky, Marcellas, Joshuahaha, Lawon, Neil, Joe, Dustin, and the rest. They could throw in The Colonel and Chicken George if they run out of gays.

by Anonymousreply 34909/14/2011

I also agree with R341. I want Porsche to win the final HOH round and the $500,000.00.

by Anonymousreply 35009/14/2011

[quote]The actress who originated the role of Tracy Turnblad (Hairspray) on Bway was in the live audience for Kalia's eviction. Marissa Jaret Waronkur or something like that.

She was one of the original co-hosts of The Talk with Julie. They must be friends.

[quote]Next season should be "All-Stars: The Gays" with Bunky, Marcellas, Joshuahaha, Lawon, Neil, Joe, Dustin, and the rest.

Did we ever find out why Neil left the show?

by Anonymousreply 35109/14/2011

The nice thing about finale night--- will never have to look at Adam ever again.

by Anonymousreply 35209/14/2011

I hopes I wins the american vote for most poplar!

by Anonymousreply 35309/14/2011

Kudos to Julie Chen (or, I suppose, the writers) for the correct use of who/whom.

by Anonymousreply 35409/14/2011

Adam just made a bigger fool of himself.

by Anonymousreply 35509/14/2011

Adam is the swing. Porche is going to win.

by Anonymousreply 35609/14/2011

I would like to see Porche win but I bet it's Rachel, the girl who would not win a personality contest.%0D %0D Brendon gonna take it out on Danielle at the wrap party!!!

by Anonymousreply 35709/14/2011

Well Shelly stole Adam's thunder. I'm glad Rachel won.

by Anonymousreply 35809/14/2011

At least the treacherous bitch Shelly did the right thing by voting for Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 35909/14/2011

P.S. And that little cunt Dani looked cuntier than ever tonight.

by Anonymousreply 36009/14/2011

R359 = stupid bitch

by Anonymousreply 36109/14/2011

Kalia, of course, had to bring race into it when defending herself of being accused of playing Dani's game WHICH SHE DID. Using the terms "master" and slave" was a despicable thing and she should be ashamed of herself.

by Anonymousreply 36209/14/2011

Why does Adam keeping making that face? Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 36309/14/2011

Goodbye forever, Adam. Forever. No reality TV fame for you. %0D %0D LOVE that Rachel gave the second place prize of $50K to Porcha instead of fuckwad numbnuts. Yes, let's all give a shoutout to the Metallica fans rocking in...omigod, he really said that on live TV. %0D %0D He was wearing a bowling shirt. With images of sexy mudflap sillouhettes running down the side. KILL. ALREADY. DONNA. MARTIN. APPLE. MARTINIS.%0D %0D Chin piercing, ladies and gentlemen. Age 40 with a chin piercing.%0D %0D (end rant)

by Anonymousreply 36409/14/2011

Evil Dick is so ewwwww!

by Anonymousreply 36509/14/2011

Adam is a complete and utter douche. Thinking he could possibly win if he made the final 2 is absolutely delusional. Stating he'd be back for the All-Stars' season is incomprehensible.

Watching him come out of the house swinging his arms like he was winding them up just made me laugh. What a total fool.

by Anonymousreply 36609/14/2011

The man couldn't STAND for 30 minutes. I know it's a bit trickier than that but really, at the end of the day, he gave up a competition because the fuckwad couldn't STAND.

by Anonymousreply 36709/14/2011

He was counting on the bottom row and Porche to all vote for him. He and Porche obviously made a deal. NO one counted on Shelly to vote for Rachel. Porche thought she had it locked up until Shelly's vote was shown because she figured she had the others and was in a deal with Adam.

by Anonymousreply 36809/14/2011

So the Finale was all about Dick and Douches (Jeff and Adam). Julie spent so much time on her Jeffy that we didn't get to hear from Dom (or Keith and Lawon). I just don't understand the love for Jeff even though I know that America's Choice was really Grodnor's.

by Anonymousreply 36909/14/2011

Just rewatched the end of this fabulous show. OK, haters, if my beloved Jeff is such a homophobe why did he hug Lawonda warmly for all the world to see?

You have been utterly pathetic. America has spoken. Jeff is beloved. So take your fucking pity party somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 37009/14/2011

I hate how Julie started to talk to the early exiters, but after speaking to Dick and Cassi she got sidetracked and went back to the jury. Of course, then she didn't have any time to speak to Dominic, Lawon and Keith. She couldn't have asked them for insights about what the jury didn't see this summer?

Previous years they've surprised the jury with clips about stuff they didn't know about that happened in the house (conversations, etc.) I wish they'd done that again as it's usually pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 37109/14/2011

"OK, haters, if my beloved Jeff is such a homophobe why did he hug Lawonda warmly for all the world to see?"

Your beloved Jeff equated gays with pedophiles (re: Dumbledore, "He%E2%80%99s in a school with little kids. You don%E2%80%99t want make that guy gay"). Clearly there is no reasoning with you and your obsession with Jeff has rotted your brain.

Moving on...I'm surprisingly OK with Rachel winning, as I feel she somewhat redeemed herself and she was definitely the best of the final 3.

by Anonymousreply 37209/15/2011

Dominic was ROBBED!!!!

by Anonymousreply 37309/15/2011

Glad cry baby cry Jeff got his money, now we don't have to see him complain anymore.

by Anonymousreply 37409/15/2011

My beloved Jeff and Jordan will have their own CBS Christmas special JEFF & JORDAN: HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.

That little cunt Dani will go back to photography class at Cal State.

by Anonymousreply 37609/15/2011

Please STFU already, r376.

by Anonymousreply 37709/15/2011

LaWanda looked mad that Julie didn't talk to him.

by Anonymousreply 37809/15/2011

[quote]Of course, then she didn't have any time to speak to Dominic, Lawon and Keith.%0D %0D [italic]Who???[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 37909/15/2011

I'm so glad tonight is the night that Kalia finds out just how much she was hated by most viewers.

by Anonymousreply 38009/15/2011

I forgot to look...did Adm think he was going to win Americas vote?

I also don't think he would have won. No way would Shelley have voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 38109/15/2011

Porsche did not 'sell' her game strengths to the jury even half as well as Rachel. I can't stand Rachel, but the girl knows how to talk. Porsche needs a lot of work on that. It was a close vote with that damn Shelly being the wildcard. Wasn't she allied with Porsche (Kalia and Danielle) or did she switch again while I was blinking and I missed it?

Anyway, I have to give the bitch, Rachel, props on another thing -- she actually kept her promise to Porsche to take her to the final two. I really don't see how Rachel and Brenden are going to last as a couple though, but maybe I'm wrong.

I hated than Jeff won the viewer's choice prize, but I knew that was going to happen -- everyone did.

Although I may be flamed for this, I think Dick is hot in a weird way. I like Dani and I hope CBS/BB has them back to play the game again. They are interesting people to watch!!!

The best thing was Adam not winning a prize because I think he was the least deserving to of all the houseguests.

by Anonymousreply 38209/15/2011

I always notice that too, R354. I think it was actually the best thing about this season.%0D %0D I hate Adam so much. He's completely inadequate and covers it up with hype and bravado. My biggest pet peeve. He couldn't even admit to Julie that he sucked at competitions.

by Anonymousreply 38309/15/2011

watch this clip from season 1 of BB. amazing. with AOL advisor who advised julie on the activities on the "WEB" re: the houseguests.

i remember watching this with my family. it used to be on every night, remember?

with CHIQUITA the pug?

by Anonymousreply 38409/15/2011

Jeff and Jordan-- next season's Survivor.

by Anonymousreply 38509/15/2011

Ahhm glad it's ovah. Yes, I ahhm.%0D %0D Now where's mah box of wine?

by Anonymousreply 38609/15/2011

Evil Dick and his evil spawn are both disgusting and then there is Adam, by far the most disgusting pig to ever play BB.

by Anonymousreply 38709/15/2011

Shame on the jury members who voted for Porsha to win the $500K. Sore, sore losers.

by Anonymousreply 38809/15/2011

I do think that shelley messed up the voting. They have the jury hamsters cast their votes in a certain order for a reason. It was supposed to be tied with Adam being the wildcard to break the tie since he was the last vote( and since he was still in the house and they wouldnt know his vote).

Go Shelley for messing with chinbots head.

by Anonymousreply 38909/15/2011

So, at what point did Adam soil himself during the 2nd part of the HOH? I thought I read that somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 39009/15/2011

I thought they voted in the order of their eviction.

by Anonymousreply 39109/15/2011

Did we ever find out the real reason for Dick dropping out?

by Anonymousreply 39209/15/2011

R392, I read somewhere his girlfriend had a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 39309/15/2011

Worst season of BB ever.

by Anonymousreply 39409/15/2011

Where does delusion like Adam come from?

by Anonymousreply 39509/15/2011

I read that too, R393. I've also read his son was sick and that Dick had a bad gall bladder attack.

by Anonymousreply 39609/15/2011

Agree R393...I am done with BB. Too bad, I used to look forward to it. This year the house guests were nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 39709/15/2011

[quote]I forgot to look...did Adm think he was going to win Americas vote?%0D %0D Yup, in fact, Adam thought he had the 10k in the bag. He was supposedly in shock that Jeff won America's Vote.

by Anonymousreply 39809/15/2011

[quote] It was a close vote with that damn Shelly being the wildcard. Wasn't she allied with Porsche (Kalia and Danielle) or did she switch again while I was blinking and I missed it.%0D %0D Shelly was never to be trusted by anyone, she could flip-flop at a moment's notice. Why do you think that Jeff disliked her so much? She was not to be trusted, and very unpredictable

by Anonymousreply 39909/15/2011

Shelley voting for Rachel was some sort of weird attempt to suck up to the cool kids who were teasing her in the cafeteria. Pathetic.

And Adam's desperation to be a reality TV "character" is even worse. What a fucking loser.

I hated Rachel with a passion for the first half of the season, but given how it shook out, I'm kinda happy she won.

Oh, and fuck America if they love Jeff so much. The yahoos who voted for him are the same morons who cheered Rick Perry's execution record or Ron Paul's desire to let sick people die.

by Anonymousreply 40009/15/2011

I threw up in my mouth a lot when Jeff won America's Favorite.%0D %0D It's scary to me that this was one of the highest rated seasons of BB in years and that America voted an out and out homophobe, unafraid to voice his opinion that a gay man should not be around children - even in a fictional world, as their favorite.%0D %0D I fear for where this country is headed in the next election when a comment like that means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 40109/15/2011

[quote]So, at what point did Adam soil himself during the 2nd part of the HOH? I thought I read that somewhere.%0D %0D It was during the spinning competition.

by Anonymousreply 40209/15/2011

R401...I had the same reaction for the same reason. I am not looking forward to 2012. Maybe the Mayans had the right idea.

by Anonymousreply 40309/15/2011

Big Brother is a microcosm of the US it seems. The dimwits get the grand prize of fame/fortune and the homophobes are the most likable/popular amongst the public.

by Anonymousreply 40409/15/2011

Agree, r403. I was very surprised that Jeff won America's Vote. Especially viewing what a baby cry Jeff is, when he was arguing with Shelly for voting him out. Totally not deserving of the 10K, I would have prefered Adam winning it.

by Anonymousreply 40509/15/2011

Jeff was the favorite of individuals who are willing to vote thousands of times.

by Anonymousreply 40609/15/2011

Sort of like high school, R404.

by Anonymousreply 40709/15/2011

Most people don't even know he said it.

by Anonymousreply 40809/15/2011

Jeff won because he's cute and because its all women who watch The Bachelor doing the voting. They'd also agree with him that a gay guy shouldn't teach at a boys school.

by Anonymousreply 40909/15/2011

Isn't the prize $25,000?

by Anonymousreply 41009/15/2011

[quote]I fear for where this country is headed in the next election when a comment like that means nothing.

I know, nobody would have ever said anything like that in years past. Why, people used to fall all over each other searching for homosexuals to teach their children.

by Anonymousreply 41109/15/2011

I would have voted for Adam if there had been a category of "America's LEAST Favorite House Guest".

I think his and Shelley's role as sycophants to the Vets ruined this season completely.

by Anonymousreply 41209/15/2011

In very reluctant defense of "America," most viewers have absolutely no knowledge of the whole Dumbledore thing. People don't watch or keep up with what's really happening in the house on the live feeds or on Showtime; all they know is the edited CBS primetime show.

I base this unscientific blanket statement on conversations with other BB watchers. I'm the only one among dozens who ever has any knowledge of the feeds.

by Anonymousreply 41309/15/2011

I'm still basking in the glow today after a triumphant night in which my beloved Jeff won America's Favorite and that little cunt Dani proved how uber cunty she really is. If she actually voted for Rachel than her mean girl "personality contest" bitch would have made sense.

And as for that fat twat Kalia how dare she bring race into the game. When she said she wasn't Dani's "slave" I would have loved my beloved Jeff to pipe in with (in his adorable Chicago accent) "Maybe not, but you definitely was her bitch."

by Anonymousreply 41409/15/2011

by Anonymousreply 41509/15/2011

Did anybody else get the three month subscription? Do we have to cancel it? I dont feeling like calling customer support in India today.

by Anonymousreply 41609/15/2011

"This season's story arc has been the Redemption of Big Red."%0D %0D I agree and it worked! I was actually rooting for Rachel-I just hope Brendon doesn't blungeon her for half the money! They also tried to do the same for former Bachelor Jake on Bachelor Pad 2 but it was an epic FAIL!%0D %0D With regards to post reality show fame,Didn't Real World'er Jucinda Barrett star with DL fave Wentworth Miller in The Human Stain? Bill Rancic,winner of the first Apprentice also co-hosted several talk shows and Erika,also from the first Apprentice was a regular on Tony Danza's talk show.%0D %0D Kyle Brandt from RW:Chicago was on the soap Days Of Our Lives for several years. Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca,both winners of their seasons of Survivor,now host a syndicated health show and are competing on the upcoming season of the Amazing Race.%0D %0D I'm sure there are others if anyone cares to post...%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 41709/15/2011

I'm rich now, BITCHES!

I don't need to date a douche anymore!

by Anonymousreply 41809/15/2011

Rachel and Daniele both rehabilitated their images in my eyes. I'm really glad Rachel won and hope she can take this money and get the hell away from toxic Brendon.

by Anonymousreply 41909/15/2011

I also hope Rachel get some independence with the money. Although I couldn't stand her it was sad to see Brendon scold her over parking tickets that she couldn't even afford to pay.

by Anonymousreply 42009/15/2011

I dont ever want to see Jeff on TV again.

by Anonymousreply 42109/15/2011

Rachel is on The Talk right now, she is so loud Im watching with the volume on zero.

by Anonymousreply 42209/15/2011

Hopefully Rachel will gain some independence and invest in her own home that is a sound real estate investment. If she is actually the "scientist" type she claims, the BB money will allow her to pursue that, pay off her parking tickets or other bills and quit being a stupid "events hostess." Also, she should do better in preventing future pregnancy scares with Brenden as that will ruin any independence she'll have.

by Anonymousreply 42309/15/2011

I don't ever want to see Rachel or hear that horrible voice of hers again.

by Anonymousreply 42409/15/2011

Skankel, a scientist? Ha! Is that why she parades her fake tits around for tips? Can't stand that loud cunt. Brendon deserves so much better.

by Anonymousreply 42509/15/2011

I dedinitely do not want to see Rachel, Brendon, Jeff, and Jordan EVER on TV ever again.

by Anonymousreply 42609/15/2011

R381, Adam could be seen shaking his head and pushing my beloved Jeff forward when his name was announced as AMERICA'S FAVORITE. The Poch the putz actually thought he had a chance.

by Anonymousreply 42709/15/2011

Don't worry J/J and Brenchel will shownup on Survivor

How does brenden pay for his PHD? Scholarship,rich parents?

I hope he doesn't make Rachel pay for the rest of his school

by Anonymousreply 42809/15/2011

[quote]Kyle Brandt from RW:Chicago was on the soap Days Of Our Lives for several years. Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca,both winners of their seasons of Survivor,now host a syndicated health show and are competing on the upcoming season of the Amazing Race.%0D %0D Steven Daigle doing gay porn.

by Anonymousreply 42909/15/2011

I hate it that we had to want Rachel to win in the end.%0D I thought Porshe looked lovely last night.

by Anonymousreply 43009/15/2011

What the hell was that dress Porsche was wearing?

by Anonymousreply 43109/15/2011

It was a dress from the Ann Miner collection.

by Anonymousreply 43209/15/2011

I thought Porsche looked gorgeous last night.

by Anonymousreply 43309/15/2011

[quote]It was a dress from the Ann Miner collection.%0D %0D %0D Fashion Bug or Red Roof Inn?

by Anonymousreply 43409/15/2011

[quote] What the hell was that dress Porsche was wearing?

I don't know. The only look I can think of was RUTH, that fantasy woman wandering around the desert in a gown, "waiting" for Captain Kirk to explain why he fucked her and left, on the original Star Trek series.

by Anonymousreply 43509/15/2011

For finale night hair and make-up, Porshe should have won.

by Anonymousreply 43609/15/2011

Jeff won America's Favorite because all the fat fraus that watch want him to pound their grizzly twats. The ONLY reason...end of.

by Anonymousreply 43709/15/2011

You definitely must cancel the feed subscription or they will keep charging your card.%0D %0D So Adam shit himself? How did I miss this?

by Anonymousreply 43809/15/2011

Confession: Adam DID NOT shit himself. I made that up. Sowwy.

by Anonymousreply 43909/16/2011

R437, you made me laugh. %0D %0D "grizzly twats" is what did it for me.

by Anonymousreply 44009/16/2011

I like to think Adam shit himself. It would be just like him.

by Anonymousreply 44109/16/2011

Jeff smokes and he loves/likes Jordan who is very, very dumb - so Jeff is not a big catch.%0D %0D Plus he's in his 30's and does not seem to have accomplished much and isn't he inordinately tied to living in quarters with his family. (I know he said he recently was living in the house his grandmother left behind, but hasn't he lived with parents until recently?)%0D %0D Plus he had the absurd idea that the other house guests owed it to him to keep him around just so he could 'spend the summer with Jordan' as if that was a given and owed to him.%0D Bizaree thinking on his part.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 44209/16/2011

I'm so glad Rachel won. In your faces to the evil Danielle, the fat cow Kalia and the dumbshit Porsche.

by Anonymousreply 44309/16/2011

R443 Have you sent in your audition tape for the next season of Big Brother?%0D It sounds like you're precisely the type of houseguest they want.

by Anonymousreply 44409/16/2011

I don't think Porche is dumb at all. %0D %0D Her speeches at the end were very articulate and well-spoken and well thought out.%0D %0D She played the game well at the end, and all the way thru, in fact. She came in 2nd four times, and came in first twice, I think.%0D %0D I would have vastly preferred that Porsche won.

by Anonymousreply 44509/16/2011

I sure hope Brenden and Rachel are on the next Amazing Race, I would be rooting for them all the way!

by Anonymousreply 44609/16/2011

No one will read 446 posts. I don't care, I'm just happy. Especially since So Many perfectly miserable people are mad.

by Anonymousreply 44709/16/2011

Bitchel is a trashy whore. Absolutely no class. A double-chinned heifer in too-tight clothes and bad, greasy extensions.

by Anonymousreply 44809/16/2011

Cuntchel fucking WON? Now I'm REALLY done with this show.

by Anonymousreply 44909/16/2011

Why would Janelle care one way or the other? I'm sure she has more of a life than that.

by Anonymousreply 45009/16/2011

Porsche, articulate? Heh.

by Anonymousreply 45109/16/2011

Rachel and Brendon getting married this weekend!

by Anonymousreply 45209/16/2011

[quote]Why would Janelle care one way or the other?

She's Porsche's friend.

by Anonymousreply 45309/16/2011

I'm glad this season is over. I want to forget all about it. It's one of the most frustrating I've ever watched - without any sort of satisfying resolution.

by Anonymousreply 45409/16/2011

Don't forget....with the $25,000 Big Jeff won as America's most favorite houseguest in addition to the $15,000 he won while in the house, he practically came in second place; his $40,000 vs. Porsche's $50,000. He's one of the biggest winners of the season!

by Anonymousreply 45509/16/2011

HGs also get paid for simply appearing on the show.%0D %0D Does anyone know if all HGs are paid the same amount or are they paid more the longer they are the house? Sequestered and jury house members should also be paid per day. Plus, everyone is paid for appearing on the live finale, right?

by Anonymousreply 45609/16/2011

by Anonymousreply 45709/16/2011

R456, all houseguests receive $750 a week while they are in the house, in the jury, and in the hotel before the game actually starts. They all get the same amount throughout the summer, there are no raises as the game goes on. There are rumors that the veterans received more than the newbies this year, but that's unfounded.

by Anonymousreply 45809/16/2011

I let time heal the wounds and am back to being infatuated by Jeff's hotness and smile.... I know he aint everyones cup of tea, but I dont feel endangered by any homophobia he may or may not possess. Hey, did he dye his hair while in the jury house... looked less gray on the finale.

by Anonymousreply 45909/16/2011

[quote]I let time heal the wounds and am back to being infatuated by Jeff's hotness and smile

you're gross

by Anonymousreply 46009/16/2011

I'm sure Jeff will be relieved to learn that, R459. He'd probably be really happy if you were to move on even further and get a life.

by Anonymousreply 46109/16/2011

[quote]all houseguests receive $750 a week while they are in the house, in the jury, and in the hotel before the game actually starts.

How long are they kept in a hotel before the game starts?

Are they sequestered, or just kept near production?

by Anonymousreply 46209/16/2011

humor transfusion, stat, doctor... r459 %0D %0D like some stoopid reality show dude is gonna have an effect on anyone's life, probly barely can do so on his own life... man i just said that i like to look at him.

by Anonymousreply 46309/16/2011

[italic]How long are they kept in a hotel before the game starts?[/italic]

I think 1 week, not more than 2. That's when they do all the pre-show interviews and stuff.

[italic]Are they sequestered, or just kept near production?[/italic]

They stay in a hotel and they each have a handler with them at all times whenever they're not in the room to make sure they don't talk to anyone. That's why most of the houseguests see each other at this time walking around the hotel, at meals, etc. & pretty much know who's going to be in the house with them, but they can't say anything to each other.

by Anonymousreply 46409/16/2011

Hopefully there will be pictures somewhere of the happy couple.

by Anonymousreply 46509/17/2011

LOL, I watched the interviews Dick did in the backyard after the finale for his website. He told Rachel that Superpass (where they show the live feeds) gives $5,000 for the backyard interviews and not to take anything less. He said they always try to give less and that last year, they only gave Hayden $800! That's hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 46609/17/2011

by Anonymousreply 46709/17/2011

by Anonymousreply 46809/17/2011

by Anonymousreply 46909/17/2011

Nearly 800 bucks before taxes is nothing compared to how much actors get for a hit show-an BB is a hit show. if they paid more,maybe they could get a better selection of people.

Survivor and The Amazing Race are still the gold stardard for casting the best reality show people. Do they get the same amount?

All in all,it's still good money for just sitting around on your ass all summer.

by Anonymousreply 47009/17/2011

by Anonymousreply 47109/17/2011

[quote] "[R456], all houseguests receive $750 a week while they are in the house,"

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 47209/17/2011

by Anonymousreply 47309/17/2011

by Anonymousreply 47409/17/2011

You're the only one who did earn your paycheck-until tptb added Pandora's Box!

by Anonymousreply 47509/17/2011

by Anonymousreply 47609/17/2011

[quote]You're the only one who did earn your paycheck-until tptb added Pandora's Box!

I would have stayed without Pandora's Box too since I won veto that week. It was only Jordan that Pandora's Box saved.

by Anonymousreply 47709/17/2011

My beloved Jeff is still hated here. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 47809/17/2011

Cuntchel and her retarded "rocket scientist" are getting married this weekend? Aw, how sweet!

by Anonymousreply 47909/17/2011

Did Cuntchel and Brentard get married yet?

by Anonymousreply 48009/18/2011

[quote]My beloved Jeff is still hated here. Yawn

I know, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 48109/18/2011

Next season can we go back to 12 strangers and no silly twists or past seasons guest stars or players?

by Anonymousreply 48209/18/2011

[quote]Survivor and The Amazing Race are still the gold stardard for casting the best reality show people. Do they get the same amount?

I've no idea about what TAR casts receive.

As for Survivor, per Wiki:

The player chosen as Sole Survivor receives a cash prize of $1,000,000 (prior to taxes). The Sole Survivor also receives a car provided by the show's sponsor, except in Survivor: Cook Islands. In a few seasons, the final players have also agreed to play for the tribe flag or other representative object from camp.

In addition, the final five or six contestants may have the opportunity to compete for a car. The winner of this challenge has never won the game, leading to the concept of a "Survivor car curse".

Every player receives a prize for participating on Survivor depending on how long he or she lasts in the game. In most seasons, the runner-up receives $100,000, and third place wins $85,000. Sonja Christopher, the first player voted off in Survivor: Borneo, received $2,500. The prize was increased for Survivor: All-Stars. The known prizes for Survivor: All-Stars were as follows: 2nd = $250,000; 3rd = $125,000; 4th = $100,000. Tina Wesson, the first player voted off in Survivor: All-Stars, received $25,000. In Survivor: Fiji, the first season with tied runners-up, the two runners-up received US$100,000 each, and Yau-Man Chan received US$60,000 for his 4th place finish. The prizes for other seasons with more than sixteen contestants are unknown.

All players also receive an additional $10,000 for their appearance on the reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 48309/18/2011

[quote]Did Cuntchel and Brentard get married yet?

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 48409/21/2011

Sorry I hurt your feelings, R484/Brendon! But you really are retarded.

by Anonymousreply 48509/21/2011

Daniele & Dominic got married this month.

by Anonymousreply 48601/24/2013

Did Evel walk her down the trailer hallway?

by Anonymousreply 48701/24/2013

He is so gay.

by Anonymousreply 48801/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!