Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown unleashes homophobic slur (once again) at Vegas Nightclub, Smashes Bottle\\n

Chris Brown had another homophobic outburst Monday night at a Las Vegas nightclub and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive details from an eyewitness who was there.

"Chris Brown went crazy again in Vegas last night," the eyewitness exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

"He called the manager and the bouncers f**gots and broke a bottle in his fit of anger!"

According to the eyewitness, who asked to remain anonymous to protect his identity, Brown, 22, exploded in anger for no reason.

"He just went off on them," the source continued. "He called them d*cks and told one dude to suck his d*ck!"

Brown took to his Twitter account to vent his anger over the incident, writing: "To everybody: never go to club XS in Vegas! They are d*cks!

"That sh*t wack... It was wack!" he continued. "IM about to go super ham on the VMAs! Just tired of people living in the past!"

Brown infamously suffered a similar meltdown in March after storming off the set of Good Morning America and shattering a dressing room window, and then unleashed an anti-gay rant just two months later during a pick-up basketball game in Los Angeles.

There was no comment from Brown's camp at the time of publication and XS Las Vegas was unavailable for comment.

by Anonymousreply 3012/28/2012

Don't go away mad, Chris, just GO AWAY!

by Anonymousreply 108/23/2011

He's an ugly douchebag. I can't access that page though. Says I'm not authorized.

by Anonymousreply 208/23/2011

He's a baby that needs attention. Well, he knows that he's not getting it!

by Anonymousreply 408/23/2011

The "you only care about Black homophobia" troll coming in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ....

by Anonymousreply 508/23/2011

This poor child needs help for his anger issues. Preferably in private. Far away.

by Anonymousreply 608/23/2011

Come out, Chris! You won't have to torture women, listeners or glassware ever again!

by Anonymousreply 708/23/2011

Since when did some ignorant child's use of the word faggot qualify as being "unleashed"?

by Anonymousreply 808/23/2011

When someone unleashes too many homophobic rants, it usually means that he's deep in the closet. The lady does protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 908/23/2011

Why do people continue to tolerate him? He's not the most talented singer in the world.

by Anonymousreply 1008/23/2011

Ne needs to drop dead already.

by Anonymousreply 1108/23/2011

He does everything except throw his feces.

by Anonymousreply 1308/23/2011

Has Rosie made a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 1408/24/2011

Beaters/homophobes=angry closet case, like, duh.

Have you seen this blonde tatted gay boi? Ultra mega homothug!

by Anonymousreply 1508/24/2011

He's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 1612/28/2012

Chris Brown is a cunt and an embarrassment to humanity. Rhianna is just as bad for taking his scrub ass back time after time. He is just TRASH, TRASH, TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 1812/28/2012

This is all becoming very Lindsay-ish. Go away and take your dumb girlfriend with you.

by Anonymousreply 1912/28/2012

This thread is over a year old.

by Anonymousreply 2112/28/2012

Yeah, this happened over a year ago. Not that Chris has made huge strides in improving his bitch ass attitude.

by Anonymousreply 2212/28/2012

I'm sure he'll suffer the same fate as Michael Richards.

ROFLMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 2312/28/2012

Chris can whoop my ass.

by Anonymousreply 2412/28/2012

"about to go super ham on the VMAs!"

I still don't know what this means. Super ham?

by Anonymousreply 2512/28/2012

As I read, I was wondering how this could have happened in Vegas late Monday night/early Tuesday morning and still make the Lakers game with Rihanna in L.A. by noon. Then I noticed the story is over a year old.

by Anonymousreply 2612/28/2012

Make the people around Chris Brown pay the price.

by Anonymousreply 2812/28/2012

[quote]I still don't know what this means. Super ham?

H.A.M. = Hard as a mutherfucker

[quote]Subconciously, he is probably trying to get thrown into jail for something major. Once there, those niggas will fuck his ass off. Then his dreams will finally come true. Aaahhhhh!!

You might be right. But I thought he was a top though.

by Anonymousreply 2912/28/2012

He is feeding the stereo type.

by Anonymousreply 3012/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.