Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Eric Szmanda went to George Eads'' wedding

I guess the rumors were not true.

by Anonymousreply 8202/21/2015

Because gay actors in the closet never marries their beards in front of their lovers, right? %0D %0D *ROLLS EYES*

by Anonymousreply 309/02/2011

Sorry R6, I couldn't make it past BI #4b without running to the bathroom to VOMIT.

by Anonymousreply 809/02/2011

Why R8?%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2011

[r13] little more than four years ago a gay cast member told me they were not a couple and that Eric had just broken up with somebody~Eric was still living at George's. The cast member insisted that they were not an actual couple ~ maybe they did the deed who knows, but not together, together

by Anonymousreply 1509/04/2011

R15, look at the body language in these pics of George and Eric along the years and tell me if you still think that they were never a couple.%0D %0D When CSI won at SAG Awards, George didn't kiss the beard; he waited for Eric Szmanda on stage and dry-humped him on live TV.%0D %0D Eric Szmanda was not invited to the Tour of the Stars because he wasn't a regular cast member yet.%0D %0D But George maneuvered and invited him.

by Anonymousreply 1609/04/2011

[r16] I am only reporting what I heard from a very reliable source, who, by the way, did not deny that either were gay.

by Anonymousreply 1709/05/2011

So he/she confirmed you that George is GAY too?%0D %0D Tell that to the cows from TalkCSI who are congratulating him on his wedding and "are so happy for him!!"%0D %0D Those women are deeply in denial.

by Anonymousreply 2009/06/2011

[quote]"I guess the rumors were not true"%0D %0D You wish.%0D %0D David Miscavige also went to Tom Cruise's wedding. He even was at the honeymoon with the happy 'couple'.

by Anonymousreply 2109/06/2011

by Anonymousreply 2209/10/2011

Someone on dl claimed (a few months ago) that Lelah wears a wedding ring and that she's married to Jorja.

Is that true, Eric? I wanna know.

by Anonymousreply 2409/16/2011

Haven't seen any recent pics of Lelah lately. I'm not complaining tho! Haven't really seen any recent ones of Jorja tho either... other than csi ones.

by Anonymousreply 2509/20/2011

Wow, if you trolldar r18 you'll see this probably IS the George Eads Troll, no introduction needed.

You sound like you are trying to mold r15 to your way of thinking. You don't want to be told that there was nothing in it, so you are steering the conversation towards r15 being wrong or misinformed. There is every chance r15 is spot on in REALITY.

It is entirely possible that this whole thing has been misconstrued for YEARS by Musto and others who have misread Eads and Szmanda's friendship and affectionate folling about as 'romantic partners'.

I think Szmanda may have a male partner, and Eads could be gay and bearding, but there seems to be more a cult of hope that they were ever real life partners than it actually being so. There's just not even the whispers for it and Musto may easily have been misinformed, mislead or quite simply got the vibe wrong. It may also not have been the two CSI people people assumed it to be.

I am not getting into huge arguments on this as it's not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 2609/20/2011

Sorry, meant Masters, not Musto.

And that should have been 'fooling about'.

by Anonymousreply 2809/20/2011

Re 26. I heard from some sources that the two csi actors at that party making out ie blind item were Szmanda and Archie kao. Kao's facebook actually says that he is into both men and women.

by Anonymousreply 2909/20/2011

R26 you're a dumbass or a fangurl.

R18 here.

I'm not The George Eads Troll! You just have to troll-dar the comments from The George Eads Troll posted on this thread.

And I'm not trying to mold R15 to my way of thinking.

In livejournal, there was an insider called "Gwen" (who also posted in DL) and who worked in Vegas hotel industry.

She had met personally George and Eric and said how they usually shared the same room and they were a couple.

Regarding Billy Masters, I don't think that he is 'misinformed' or 'misleaded' as you and R29 would like to think.

He has written many blind items along the years about George AND Eric (Not Archie Kao) being gay and a couple.

by Anonymousreply 3009/20/2011

Oh God! The fangirls have landed!

R29 is the SAME fangirl who posted on the George Eads thread claiming thay "she didn't have a dog in this hunt and that she once had met an old lesbian who confirmed her that 'George Eads has a girlfriend".....*ROLLS EYE*

And now she's trying to turn Archie Kao gay.........

(anything is better that your adored George Eads being gay, right?)

by Anonymousreply 3109/20/2011

The blind iten posted at R6 about two CSI male co-stars making out at an Emmy post party is CLEARLY about Eric Szmanda AND George Eads (not Archie kao).

The last clue "they'be doing more than oversleeping in bed!" clearly points to George Eads who claimed that he was fired from CSI because (on HIS OWN words) 'he overslept'.

"US TV actor George Eads who was sacked by CBS for allegedly holding out for more pay, has said he missed filming on the show because he overslept."

by Anonymousreply 3209/20/2011

Really, R31? Cuz I'm the guy (not a girl) who posted that item on another thread about Eads told to me by his neighbor and I didn't post R29. I don't even know who Archie Kao is.

You may want to double-check your troll-dar.

by Anonymousreply 3309/20/2011

And this is the blind item that Billy Masters wrote in May 2005 about George Eads dumping Eric Szmanda from the house to avoid being fired from CSI:

"Could it be that a certain television twosome is kaput? So say sources on the set with the close-cropped cutie, who point out the extraordinary steps one will take to avoid being killed off -including booting a live-in love. Egads, I'd probably feel buried alive under all those hair care products."

"Egads" "buried alive" (George Eads character was buried alive in "Grave Danger" you think all those clues are about Archie kao????

Please, go back to your George Eds fansite......

It's the BI 35:

by Anonymousreply 3409/20/2011

Claim as you want but you already were exposed as a fangirl on the previous thread.

For "not having a dog in this hunt", you're always monitoring the threads about George Eads sexuality....and claimiing that he's straight, LOL

Go back to TalkCSI.

by Anonymousreply 3509/20/2011

I want Jorja and Lelah to be married, too.

I think they make a great looking couple.

by Anonymousreply 3609/21/2011

So, who has an answer for r24?

Someone in the know has to spill it!

by Anonymousreply 3710/02/2011

I want Eric and Chad to get married or adopt or whatever. They've been together since forever but they're so boring, nobody knows anything.

by Anonymousreply 3810/18/2011

If Eric Szmanda comes out of the closer, that automatically would out George Eads.

by Anonymousreply 3910/18/2011

George Eads has been on The Talk today.

Has anyone watched it?

by Anonymousreply 4010/18/2011

I don't exactly watch CSI but isn't it one of the most watched shows on TV or something? I know the cast isn't exactly A-list but isn't it kind of a big deal that actors on such a popular show are gay and not bearding (I'm talking about Jorja and Eric) but rather in actual same-sex relationships. I'm sure they live their personal lives openly yet they aren't exactly "out" to the public, but I think it would be awesome if they would be.

I really hope it's not the George thing that's holding Eric back from coming out, although I guess in this pathetic world we live in coming out for him would be suicide if he wants to work post-CSI.

by Anonymousreply 4110/18/2011

by Anonymousreply 4210/18/2011

Jorja and her partner Lelah Foster this past summer in Ecuador:

by Anonymousreply 4310/24/2011

See I'm a total Szmanda fangirl abd have a TalkCSI account but I have no doubt in ny mind that George is bearding and Szmanda and Fox are at LEAST bisexual. My gaydar went off so fast with jorja it broke lol. Eeic I get the feeling he's bi he's been linked to Bree Turner, Lola Ring and Lauren Bradley and Eads and Chad. Hence the bi-ness. Where as Eass has only been linked to szmanda and the beard. And jaime pressly but i think shes unattractive and mannish lol. Not all fan girls are waving the -george is straight how dare you- flag y'know. I always thought they were were a couple since Eric was living with George and now supposedly with Chad. I mean c'mon i think the Szmanda brothers are ought for two pretty sure Rob is gay too and maybe brett too it wouldnt surprise me if they were all gay lmao. I know archie is bisexual and george mcullough is gay.

by Anonymousreply 4404/19/2012

Has anyone Seen Monika Eads facebook page? She says she is divorced from George and is having John Cenas (wrestler WWE) baby. She says she has been dating John four months and is four months pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 4510/14/2012

Is this marriage for real? I thought George was gay??

by Anonymousreply 4610/14/2012

If that is true, then our George's marriage only lasted one year.

I'd like to know what George's fangirls say about the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 4710/27/2012

i think Eric is gay. if he was straight there would not be any need to keep his private life this private .but i truly hope he is not still dating George. he deserves better than that.

by Anonymousreply 4811/05/2012

George and his beard were at Jeff Probst Show.

God, George looks so bad........and the beard just HAD to be there.

by Anonymousreply 4901/04/2013

Nobody cares about this pathetic closet case anymore.....

by Anonymousreply 5001/07/2013

Haven't watched CSI in several years but happened to catch a few minutes last week.

What's happened to George? What's this weight gain all about? He looks like he's gained 75 pounds. This is a man who was showing off his six pack abs when he starred in that Evil Kenevil movie a few years ago.

Has he eaten the Pillsbury Doughboy a few dozen times a day from the past three years? Did he quit smoking? Is he drinking a couple of six packs a day to deal with the marriage?

How did he let himself get so fat?

by Anonymousreply 5101/07/2013

R51, You should watch the interview with George posted at R49.

I wonder what happened to him to look like that.....

by Anonymousreply 5201/07/2013

Eads' face looks like a damn balloon.

by Anonymousreply 5301/09/2013

Much like Chris O'Donnell

by Anonymousreply 5401/09/2013

Living in the closet takes a terrible physical toll on a man...

by Anonymousreply 5501/10/2013

it's the married lifestyle that makes him fat, especially married to a woman

he gave up, simple as that

by Anonymousreply 5601/10/2013

George started to look bloated just right after he begsn to 'date' his beard Monika Casey.

Back in 2005, gay rumors about George Eads and Eric Szmanda were floating everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 5701/10/2013

What's new with Eric and Jorja?

by Anonymousreply 5803/11/2013

Even people on IMDB are saying that George Eads looks tired and fat and they think he's on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 5903/11/2013

George loos terrible.

He is bloated or what?

by Anonymousreply 6004/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 6106/08/2013

when is he coming out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 6207/03/2013

Eric sure has kept his boyish figure. He's still lean and gorgeous in his late thirties.

by Anonymousreply 6307/03/2013

George looks terrible and Eric still looks hot. That's what the closet and the bearding do.

by Anonymousreply 6407/05/2013

Eads looks like absolute SHIT. His face is fucking huge!

Maybe Jerry Lewis is on steroids for his back? Either that or he's been stuffing his damn face.

by Anonymousreply 6507/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 6607/05/2013

Heavens to Betsy!

by Anonymousreply 6707/05/2013

Have George and his beard Monika been seen together lately?

by Anonymousreply 6807/06/2013

Actually, George Eads was Eric's lodger, and when on the Ellen's show she asked George if he was Gay and he said that he should be like her and come out of the closet. George is married to Monika because Eric introduced them as she said she was lonely and George admitted he was lonely. Eric is not gay he wishes to keep his private life to himself. Jorja Fox was invited to George's wedding and could not make it, and yes she does have a girlfriend and her and George were both fired together in 2004, and when they were reinstated she said she would wait for George to be too, and she kept her word. I think you will find that George had a crush on Eric not the other way round, and what is wrong with being gay it is what you are confident in being and who you are not what you are.

by Anonymousreply 6902/28/2014

On zetaboard, a poster claims that Lelah has a big rock on her finger. Anyway, they're still together.

Pics from Feb 2014(keep scrolling down to see them all).

Good looking couple and they've been together since what.... 2005? 2007?

I bet they are married.... now!

by Anonymousreply 7004/29/2014

by Anonymousreply 7104/29/2014

I still have the hots for Lelah, but Jorja won't release her.

by Anonymousreply 7204/29/2014

Is the bitch pregnant yet? If he's going to keep up this farce, he might as well go all the way.

by Anonymousreply 7304/29/2014

Monika would not have an attractive baby.

by Anonymousreply 7404/30/2014

I so want Lelah....

She can wrap those legs around me any damn time she wants to.

by Anonymousreply 7505/12/2014

Jorja's a fucking lucky woman. I read her ex(Suzanne) has a 4 yr old or so child. Don't know if she's adopted or what.

by Anonymousreply 7605/12/2014

Any new CSI gossip?

by Anonymousreply 7707/26/2014

R71's link is awesome.... So many great photos.

by Anonymousreply 7807/26/2014

I think Jorja has been married for yrs.

by Anonymousreply 7909/11/2014

I still want to see the ring.

by Anonymousreply 8009/11/2014

George's final episode of CSI airs on Sunday night.

by Anonymousreply 8102/14/2015

I saw the tail end of it.

He was offered the head CSI position in San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 8202/21/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!