Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do You Think Straight Guys With Big Asses Are a Waste?

I keep seeing all these married couples around my area and the guy usually has a rounder ass than his wife. And I'm thinking to myself "what the hell is she going to do with all that?!" It's a crying shame..it ain't right I tell ya

by Anonymousreply 13305/31/2013

It's not a total waste as some girls appreciate a nice ass to grab on to when they're being fucked. But, I agree, if the guys were gay, their fine bubble butts would be put to much greater use. So it is partially a waste.

by Anonymousreply 308/19/2011

Anyone getting pegged?

by Anonymousreply 408/19/2011

[quote]what the hell is she going to do with all that?!

Use your imagination.

by Anonymousreply 508/19/2011

Look but dont touch

by Anonymousreply 608/19/2011

Anthony Recker.

by Anonymousreply 708/19/2011

In some cases, they are a waist.

by Anonymousreply 808/19/2011

One of the better subject lines lately, OP. Thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 1108/20/2011

Up

by Anonymousreply 1308/20/2011

Well, the morning after every big sports night they sure as hell make a lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 1408/20/2011

I don't understand r14's post.

by Anonymousreply 1508/20/2011

I don't understand R7's post. Why just mention his name with no context?

by Anonymousreply 1608/20/2011

Silly faggots.

Straight guys know how to get some gay action when they want it.

by Anonymousreply 1708/20/2011

[quote]On the biological level, women are attracted to men with firm, strong asses because they are likely to have to power to push hard in the sexual act which makes reproduction possible Oh, look who thinks they're an expert in evolutionary biology. {{snort}}. No dear, if women are attracted to strong asses it's because they instinctively prefer a man who appears fit enough to chase down and catch dinner for her and her spawn.

by Anonymousreply 1908/20/2011

Bump

by Anonymousreply 2003/24/2012

My best buddy a straight heterosexual has the biggest roundest ass you might have seen. On a severe drunk he confessed he let's his girlfriend stick dildos up his butt. He asked if that meant he was gay. I throw the question open to discussion.

by Anonymousreply 2103/24/2012

I love when gay men say, "my best buddy a straight heterosexual..." what does this mean exactly? Are you finally part of the cool crowd, fag? I think that's what it means: "this fag is accepted".

Anyways, on to your question, he had a dildo shoved up his ass by his girlfriend. He will never let a man shove a dildo up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 2203/24/2012

You don't need a sledgehammer to drive a thumbtack.

by Anonymousreply 2303/24/2012

R21, is your friend's name Matt, Anthony or Lynn?

by Anonymousreply 2403/24/2012

As long as they can sit, it's not a waste.

by Anonymousreply 2503/24/2012

Anal virgin. Wife out of town. lets take it slow

by Anonymousreply 2603/24/2012

DEFINITELY a waste. Case in point:

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes. He is known for his gorgeous bubble butt. There is no way in Hades that LeLe knows what to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 2803/24/2012

Why is Matt Damon Satan, R27?

by Anonymousreply 2903/24/2012

He looks evil to me, R29. He has an evil look. If Satan existed he would look like Matt Damion.

by Anonymousreply 3003/24/2012

Funny, R30, I've always thought he looks pretty cherubic.

by Anonymousreply 3103/24/2012

R27/R30, I can see what you mean in this photo.

by Anonymousreply 3203/24/2012

He he has a very large forehead, R31. Very large. Like down syndrome large.

by Anonymousreply 3303/24/2012

YES! I'm a total top so I see it as a complete waste.

R18, you can't be serious. Dear God!

by Anonymousreply 3403/24/2012

R21, what does your friend say about the way his ass looks and what do others say about it?

by Anonymousreply 3503/24/2012

Males aren't supposed to have wide asses. Is this thread by the "womanly butts" troll?

by Anonymousreply 3603/24/2012

There's a difference between a wide butt and a round bubble butt. Bradley Cooper is an example of a guy who has kind of a wide butt, but it's not necessarily protuberant.

by Anonymousreply 3703/24/2012

A "womanly" butt on a man is both wide and protuberant/round.

by Anonymousreply 3803/24/2012

I know a straight guy who looks like Tom Welling. Only hotter. And a 6' 2" frame with a bubble ass that won't quit.

His beautiful wife (model beautiful) does not suck his dick or lick his ass.

He is that beautiful.

What a waste is right.

by Anonymousreply 3903/24/2012

Wow, R39. Any pix of him?

by Anonymousreply 4103/24/2012

Could we find a different word than "waste" when discussing asses?

by Anonymousreply 4203/24/2012

yes, a terrible shame. I always openly sugest to their girlfriends that they need to be pegged.

by Anonymousreply 4303/24/2012

LOL R42

by Anonymousreply 4403/24/2012

Oh my goodness, R28. I think I can see Leann's anus. Seriously. What the heck is he doing, he's kneading it like dough!

by Anonymousreply 4503/24/2012

I've always thought Matt Damon looks like an oversized dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 4603/24/2012

"His beautiful wife (model beautiful) does not suck his dick or lick his ass."

And you know this how?

by Anonymousreply 4703/24/2012

wide ass = low class

by Anonymousreply 4803/24/2012

R46, when you wrote "oversize" were you just referring to Damon's ass?

by Anonymousreply 4903/24/2012

Haha, no I was referring to his height. To me, he looks like a dwarf, but he's normal sized.

by Anonymousreply 5003/24/2012

Fuck em.

by Anonymousreply 5103/25/2012

Yes I do.

Straight guy with big dick is a waste, straight guy with nice body is a waste, straight with lots of money is a waste, straight guy with handsome face is a waste. Frankly, straight guy with anything nice is a waste.

It's all about you, OP, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 5203/25/2012

r39, I could post a pic of him, the one where he and his wife are in Costa Rica. He has board shorts on, but literally ripped abs, just beautiful skin....

His face is chiseled. Black hair. Short, but thick and wavy. And seriously an ass that is so good God sculpted it himself. Hairless except for the pits, arms, legs and a perfect treasure trail.

The bf and I are very good friends of his (and the wife's, who truly is beautiful) and we're not pathetic drooling messes. In fact, it's really a normal friendship between three men.

But I've admitted I sometimes think about licking his ass while the bf blows my big dick, or have him suck me off with his ass arched and in the way.

The wife is nice, friendly. Beautiful. Yet a bit bitchy and conservative. Or am I projecting??

by Anonymousreply 5303/25/2012

R53, please describe the ass (size, roundness, hairless or not, protrusion, etc.). Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 5403/25/2012

r54, from what I've seen of it (on the beach several times, in a pool, in tight jeans, very tight Euro fitting suits (better than Men at Play, he is scorching))....his ass is round, two perfect muscular globes, part of a long and lean body with really muscular and defined thighs (long legs).

The nicest guy in the world, too.

He was born in Europe so I imagine he's uncut. I've never seen his dick, unfortunately. Although the wife once (after drinking too much wine) said she was very satisfied with the size of his dick.

She'd never discuss anything more sexual. Kind of uptight.

While sharing this anonymously with you, I still know I'll get the typical DL insults. I'm not a stalker. I just happen to be friends with some really good looking straight guys.

So why not share a fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 5503/25/2012

You remind me of all the fools who think it's a waste for a top to have a great ass or for a bottom to have a great dick. As if a beautiful dick or ass has to be relegated to the obvious sexual mechanics.

Among the things a woman can do with a great ass on her male lover are: look at it, touch it, worship its muscular voluptuousness with any part of her body she'd like to, hold it, lick it, smell it, kiss it, blow a little air on it, tickle its hole, caress it, sit on it, wrap her legs around it as she's getting fucked, press her soft twin breasts against its supple cheeks, dress it up and or down and see how wet it gets her to see her man looking so fine, strap on and fuck it, finger it, hang on to it as she is being plowed, and spread its glorious cheeks to enhance the dynamic tension in her man's sexual apparatus as he shoots his load.

As anyone with a sexual imagination might be able to contemplate, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5603/25/2012

I see that Mr. Autism has checked in at R56 to share all of the unknown secrets of the universe with the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 5703/25/2012

R18 is basically correct. A bigger butt means stronger muscles to push the penis deeper into the vagina thereby increasing the chances of fertilization.

by Anonymousreply 5803/25/2012

Show us that data to prove it, R58.

by Anonymousreply 5903/25/2012

What am I the butt statistician? Go do your own research if you want things proven to your own liking.

by Anonymousreply 6003/25/2012

R56 is right. Although I personally don't do all those things to my man's fine ass, the options are there.

by Anonymousreply 6103/25/2012

Exactly, R59. You can't prove it because it isn't even close to being true. I don't think I've ever heard something so stupid in my life. You need a lesson in basic human anatomy.

by Anonymousreply 6203/25/2012

My last comment was meant for the scientist at R60.

by Anonymousreply 6303/25/2012

Dude, I don't give a flying fuck whether you believe it or not. I was relaying what I heard from a geneticist who was investigating sexual attraction. What is "so stupid" is that you seem to expect me to have a stack of URLs handy on butt science to relay to some random nitwit.

You're a fucking loon.

by Anonymousreply 6403/25/2012

It seems like everything has to be explained here.1) This is a lighthearted thread 2) We don't give a fuck what a woman does with a guys ass. It's a waste to us because the hot ass is attached to a STRAIGHT man. Good lord!

by Anonymousreply 6503/25/2012

R64, so you have the time to comeback and reply to my last post but not enough time to post valid evidence proving your ridiculous assertion? Again, it's because you can't. I'm the "nitwit" and a "loon" for asking you to prove that stupid and untrue theory? You're lashing out because you can't prove it. I know for an absolute fact that your stupid theory is not true. If it were true, you would have no trouble finding valid data to prove that it is true. Unlike you I know science. Again, stop whining and prove it!

by Anonymousreply 6603/25/2012

You would be laughed out of any respectable University with that shit, R64. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 6703/25/2012

I heard what r18 and r58 posted on some science program once.

by Anonymousreply 6803/25/2012

Please don't think that I'm stupid enough not to know that all 3 posts are from the same person. You have never heard that in your life because it is not true. You don't even understand scientific methods. If this stupid theory of yours was true you'd have evidence. Why don't you try to go to community college to study science instead of saying stupid things and making a fool of yourself. Saying that I saw it on some program is not evidence.

by Anonymousreply 6903/25/2012

I don't know you well enough to know if you're stupid, r69, but you certainly are paranoid. My post at r68 was my first on this thread. I don't know if r18 and r58 are the same person, but I am a different poster. I heard the theory about "thrusting power" on a science program a few years ago. I don't care whether you believe it or not, and I have no idea why this is upsetting you so.

by Anonymousreply 7003/25/2012

R18 and R58 in her several manifestations are silly in their focus but not in the most general interpretation of their point. Females prefer - usually - physically fit males. Any physical trait that sends a signal of health and virility and reproductive/supportive success is a plus. That includes not only symmetry but strong muscles - pectorals, arms, legs, gluteals.

The thought that women would somehow intuit, biologically or psychically or genetically or whatever, what a man's big ass is what she wants because it will push sperm into her fallopian tubes is as outrageously naive as looking for the Ark on Ararat so you can find petrified unicorn shit.

Women may carry a secondary trait, similar to men, in which the sight of an ass is stimulating as a sexual cue. The development of the peculiar roundness of the female homo sapiens breasts is considered to provide an echo of the primary features of the buttock, and the response of seeing two rounded flesh smooth and firm body parts offer a turn-on for men, whether at the top-front or back-bottom.

But men aren't turned on by a woman's ass with the thought that it is going to "receive" his sperm better (how absurd), which would be the complement to a woman's response to a man's firm buttocks, according to the foolish hypothesis presented here.

by Anonymousreply 7103/25/2012

Let me guess, you don't remember the name of the program and if you do you can't find it anywhere online, right? What a coincidence. Again, because it is not true and it is incredibly stupid. If you think it has any basis in fact you need to take a human anatomy class as well as a few courses in human evolution. Again, you don't understand scientific methods at all. And you can't verify anything that you are saying, therefore you are lying. Prove it. That should be so easy to do. My background is in physical anthropology so I know for a fact that you are lying. Prove me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 7203/25/2012

Thank you R71. I just can't believe the things people post here. Dear God.

by Anonymousreply 7303/25/2012

Are you guys on the rag?

by Anonymousreply 7403/25/2012

OK, R72 Here's some verification of R18's statement.

Small, firm buttocks are another feature of the perfect body for men. Sexual intercourse involves thrusting motions that are supported by muscles in a man's upper legs and buttocks. A man's butt muscles contribute to the forward thrusting that is required to transfer sperm into a woman's body for reproduction. Alternatively, a man with weak rear end muscles may perform intercourse by thrusting with more of his body weight, which might not be comfortable for a woman. The Psyduction article suggests that women prefer men with small and firm rear ends. The T-Nation website suggests that women prefer men with powerful butts that support thrusting motions during intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 7503/25/2012

Do women appreciate men with nice asses?

by Anonymousreply 7603/25/2012

I've been with some straight-identified, bi-curious guys and believe me that rimming that beautiful ass is a great way to get them hard and enthusiastic.

To a man, they all said no woman had done that, and they all loved it.

by Anonymousreply 7703/25/2012

R75, just so you know anybody can write anything in an article on the internet. I think what the other posters mean by verification is an actual peer-reviewed scientific study. I'd be interested in reading it myself if there is one. Because I've never heard this before either.

by Anonymousreply 7803/25/2012

I'm not R18, and I was right the first time, R73 is a fucking loon.

by Anonymousreply 7903/25/2012

It's been well established here before that effeminates claim to like large asses, that are unnattractive to almost anyone normal. It's part of their pyschosis and is just one of many things that shows they're not true homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 8003/25/2012

[quote]It's been well established here before that effeminates claim to like large asses

No, that has not been established here. That's just you who has said that over and over until you believed it was the truth.

by Anonymousreply 8103/25/2012

No, it was in several threads about big asses a year or so ago. There was a good discussion about it. People were quite honest.

by Anonymousreply 8203/25/2012

[quote]No, it was in several threads about big asses a year or so ago. There was a good discussion about it. People were quite honest.

No, you were quite honestly replying to yourself in that thread.

by Anonymousreply 8303/25/2012

Almost anything that's "established" on DL as being a preference that's different from most people can safely be assumed to be an effeminate point of view.

I mean what percentage of datalounge posters are effeminate? I'd say 60-70% just based on the defensive hatefullness toward others that's so pervasive.

by Anonymousreply 8403/25/2012

r83, why so defensive about your level of priss?

by Anonymousreply 8503/25/2012

Can anyone seriously say they've never noticed effeminates having different taste in things like that? I certainly have. It's not just ass sizes.

by Anonymousreply 8603/25/2012

I agree at least that the large ass fetish is something I only find on DL. I think it's all the fatties here.

by Anonymousreply 8703/25/2012

I think that "defensive hatefulness" comes from people callously and intentionally labeling other people effeminate just to insult and troll them.

And now that R80 and R85 are here the thread can, like all the others where they show up, dissolve into their incessant trolling and calling everyone prisspots and effeminates, same as always.

by Anonymousreply 8803/25/2012

posting on DL through proxies is fun for you?

by Anonymousreply 8903/25/2012

Sensitive as always. By all means keep enjoying the delusion that only a couple of people notice the hatefulness of fems. It's a learned in-your-face act and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 9003/25/2012

A big butt is just low class raunchy. A nice male bubble butt is awesome, but the big ballooned-out shit is just gross.

by Anonymousreply 9103/25/2012

Here's a nice butt. Don't think it's "straight" though.

by Anonymousreply 9203/25/2012

Whatever, same old trolling bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 9303/25/2012

My comment was aimed at R90. It's classic internet trolling, insult the shit out of people and then claim that they're "defensive" and "mean".

by Anonymousreply 9403/25/2012

I find it ridiculous that some think their point of view is entitled to dominate a discussion and strategically label any counter view as "trolling." That would be you r88/r93

by Anonymousreply 9503/25/2012

I think the people who throw around the word effeminate as an insult are the ones who actually are feminine. They know what it feels like. They have to deal with society's negative perceptions of feminine men head on every single day. It's something that they are very conscious of, something that is constantly on their minds. I can see how it would cause someone a lot of pain being disfavored and discriminated against by everyone including other gay people. And as they say, hurt people hurt people. They lash out and try to make themselves feel better by calling other people the worst thing that they can think of which is effeminate. Because they know how much it hurts so they want others to feel the way that they feel.

by Anonymousreply 9603/25/2012

r80 is correct. Of course nothing upsets many DLers like the truth.

by Anonymousreply 9703/25/2012

And I think needlessly jumping into a thread and throwing around insults to rile people up is *exactly* what constitutes trolling.

by Anonymousreply 9803/25/2012

Flames use the word "effeminate". Sorry, but they do.

by Anonymousreply 9903/25/2012

r96, you've conveniently set up up a circular argument designed for one purpose: to convince yourself (and anyone stupid enough to buy it) that no one could dislike the learned mimicked fake act that some mislabel as "effeminacy." Of course you know very well that any sane person is repelled by that kind of deliberate bitchiness.

by Anonymousreply 10003/25/2012

And we have r99 trying a similar tactic. So.... r99, what would be your preferred word for them

by Anonymousreply 10103/25/2012

I think Brent Corrigan has the perfect ass. Or at least he used to.

by Anonymousreply 10203/25/2012

R100, what do you think about people who show up and throw around effeminate as an insult directed at people they don't have the slightest clue about?

As in that recent thread where anyone who didn't want to fuck a 16-year-old got labelled prisspot and effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 10303/25/2012

It's amazing (and a bit sad) that when called out, effeminates attack by suggesting that others are.... yep, you guessed it..... effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 10403/25/2012

It's amazing (and really sad) that when called out, trolls attack by suggesting that others are.... yep, you guessed it..... trolls (and effeminate).

by Anonymousreply 10503/25/2012

I remember that thread r103. Come on. You've gotta be kidding. The pushups guy was pretty hot. And yeah, sorry to say, it was the usual old prisses who showed up and shit on the thread. THEY are the ones who usually cause the problems. I'm not sure why it's such an issue in this thread though.

by Anonymousreply 10603/25/2012

Straight women posters: do you like a straight guy with a big ass?

by Anonymousreply 10703/25/2012

r80 rocks.

by Anonymousreply 10903/25/2012

My point is that I think catty name-calling is more representative of femininity than physical preferences. Catty teenage girls do the whole you have to like what I like or you're UGLY thing. That is very catty,immature, insecure behavior and what many would call feminine behavior. Therefore, the people throwing around that word as an insult are the ones dealing with this issue themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11003/25/2012

Miss R110 is trying to put some reason into this debate!

by Anonymousreply 11103/25/2012

so r110, under your oh-so-convenient argument, no one can notice that hateful bitchiness and call it what it is without being that himself? I find that ridiculous. And we all know what we're talking about here: it's the silly act that some put on -- the jargon, the accent, the gestures, etc.

MOST people notice it as odd behavior that normal people don't engage in. Pointing that out is not "feminine" or "catty." You sound like you just don't want anyone to be honest about it.

by Anonymousreply 11203/25/2012

With a name like "Mrs Patrick Campbell" it has to be effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 11303/25/2012

I do not think we need verificatia that Miss R113 has tinymeat!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11403/25/2012

R112, I don't know what you're talking about, but it should be clear that I'm referring to the post at R80. Did you write that?

by Anonymousreply 11503/25/2012

Exactly, R78 but I suspect that R79/75/74/18 and everybody else he pretends to be was aware (he should have been) of that which is why he was so hesitant to post links to the blog where he got this ridiculous information. And starting your post with I'm not this person pretty much confirms that you are ( a guilty mind always tells on itself). A blog is not a legitimate scientific study. It is not peer-reviewed. For all I know that can be your blog. Therefore, it is nothing more than some person's silly opinion with no basis in facts.

If women instinctually prefer men with tiny butts because they can thrust better I want to see credible, scientific, peer-reviewed studies to prove it. Would this theory apply cross-culturally/racially? I mean I would hope that you are aware that there are anatomical variations not only within human groups but between human groups as well. And some of that between group variation includes some human groups tending toward having higher, rounder, more muscular, fuller gluteals while other human groups tend to have lower, wider, less muscular, less full gluteals. Therefore, is your assertion universal? Does it apply to all human groups? Not likely.

How was this information acquired? If there was a scientific study who was the author? What is the name of the study? Who backed the study? Where was the study conducted and who were the study participants? What were the research methods? Don't say something you can't prove(and pretend to be several different posters)and then get mad because you were asked to do so. Again, thank you R71 for knowing what you're talking about. And R79, you might be interested in the thread at the link.

by Anonymousreply 11603/26/2012

OK, R59, R62,, R63, R66, R69, R72, R73, and now R116 - I have nothing invested here. I just stumbled across the thread and was amused by your particularly loony and defensive rambling on an admittedly silly topic.

You asked for verification, I googled for about ten minutes and found some. If you'd read the entire article, you'd find that it has a bibliography, but I'm not about to search for additonal sources, because I'm sure you'd find something to attack about any study which disagrees with your pigheaded opinion.

Now you're accusing me of being part of a cabal who switch computers to post. Get some help, man.

by Anonymousreply 11703/26/2012

R117, the fact that you read my posts in which I did nothing but ask someone to prove an assertion and believed that it was "loony" (coincidentally the same word that the person that you say you aren't used multiple times) tells me all I need to know. Asking someone to prove their wild claims that no one in science has ever heard is not loony and if you had ever bothered to attend a University you'd already know that.

However, having an emotional breakdown because someone asked you to prove your claim (which should be pretty easy)might be just a tad bit loony. As for your bibliography, I searched and verified that your crazed assertion was only mentioned on some obscure blog with no peer-reviewed study to prove it. You're really telling on yourself because you sound pretty pissed and "defensive" (just like your other posts) which pretty much proves that you do have a lot invested in this because you're the same guy pretending to be all of these different posters. I find it pretty pathetic and sad really. Only on DL would asking someone to prove their ridiculous claims be considered loony and defensive. Again, don't say things that you can't prove and get angry and defensive when someone asks you to and you can't. I'm loving the meltdown though. It's quite entertaining. Be sure to check out that thread I linked to. It's about people like you who distrust and dislike those pesky educated elitist. We're your enemy.

by Anonymousreply 11803/26/2012

I never said it was a blog R116, and I called you a loon because you are one.

by Anonymousreply 11903/26/2012

ya Right OP, we dont care about his Ass,or how Fit he is,or he has got cash ! We only care about his SOUL!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12003/26/2012

NOTHING is better than a straight married fuck bud with a nice set of cookies.

by Anonymousreply 12103/26/2012

Straight girl who does suck dick here. Women appreciate a nice firm ass. When you guys say big I think of wide and square. Round and firm is the ideal.

I agree with the poster who said the real waste is a goodlooking military man with a fat sow waiting at home. Military wives really go to shit.

by Anonymousreply 12203/26/2012

What do I care? It's not as though straight guys with small asses are lining up to spread their holes for me.

by Anonymousreply 12303/26/2012

R118

In another thread I was discussing the way certain demographic groups voted in the 2008 election. And some guy replied to me with some fairytale, make-believe BS, so I asked him to cite his sources. Well, to that he says ' I don't know how to post links on this site.' I died. "Do your own research" has been replaced. There is no going back.

by Anonymousreply 12403/26/2012

"butt science"

Was that Anthony Recker's major in college?

by Anonymousreply 12503/26/2012

Panty waste.

by Anonymousreply 12605/10/2012

Saw a tall guy that looked like Rick Fox today, but not that tall. Big ghetto booty. All that ass gone to waste!

by Anonymousreply 12711/06/2012

no

by Anonymousreply 12805/30/2013

Can't you just go to a porn site R128 instead of bumping all these threads?

by Anonymousreply 12905/30/2013

Rick Fox is so hot

by Anonymousreply 13005/30/2013

Please post pic of Rick Fox

by Anonymousreply 13105/30/2013

What the hell is she going to do with that? Whatever he and she want to do with it. Just because a guy prefers a woman doesn't mean that that he doesn't have an ass and a prostate or that he isn't capable of achieving and giving pleasure with them. Just as there are gay men who don't experience pleasure anally, there are straight men who are very aware of the pleasure they derive from their ass. Just as there are gay men who turn their male partners on with their appealing butts even though sex has nothing localized to do with their beautiful asses, there are a great many women who are turned on by the hot asses on their men even though they don't play with them, or they may simply hold and caress them during sex nothing else.

OP, the fact that you would ask such a question leads me to believe that you have no sexual imagination,. It might behove you to get one.

by Anonymousreply 13205/30/2013

Yes, pics of Rick Fox please.

by Anonymousreply 13305/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.