Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pregnant Pitbull Advocate Mauled to Death by Her Beloved Pet

That'll teach her!%0D %0D "A pregnant woman who was mauled to death by one of her pet pit bull terriers belonged to group campaigning to convince people that the animals aren't dangerous, it has emerged.%0D %0D Darla Napora, 32, was bitten dozens of times and found by her husband Greg covered in blood outstretched on their living room floor in Pacifica, California.%0D %0D Police say the two-year-old unneutered pit bull believed to be responsible was hovering around the woman, who had major injuries to her upper body and face.%0D %0D It has since emerged Napora was a member of Bay Area Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls, a group that does its best to convince people that pit bulls aren't really that dangerous.%0D %0D 'When they arrived, they found the victim laying in her own front living room; she was not breathing, unresponsive and had major trauma to her upper body,' said Pacifica Police Captain Dave Bretini. %0D %0D %0D 'The husband stated that when he got home, at about noon, he found his wife with their pit bull hovering over her.'%0D Police shot the pit bull terrier, similar to the one pictured, dead as it tried to escape from the Napora's back garden%0D Police shot the blood covered animal dead as it tried to escape from the back garden whilst officers conducted their investigation.%0D 'The last thing we wanted to happen was for the dog to get out and start attacking bystanders or be loose in the neighbourhood,' Bertini said. %0D %0D 'So as soon as the dog got out of the backyard, the decision was immediately made to put that dog down and that's why the dog was shot three times by two officers on scene.'%0D Mr Napora, who still believes the dogs are not dangerous, has said he will bury his wife with the dead pet.%0D %0D Locals had strong reactions to Mrs Napora's death and many said they didn't know the couple had dogs as they hadn%E2%80%99t seen them outside.%0D %0D Neighbour Tom Lujan believes pit bulls are dangerous: 'I wouldn't have one, and I wouldn't want my family around one,' he said.%0D The Napora's next door neighbour surprisingly said the dogs had always been well behaved.%0D %0D 'We shared a fence with them and if our dogs were barking at each other she'd call them off and they'd back off. They responded very well.'%0D For Greg Napora the tragic attack came out of the blue as they had had the dog since it was a puppy.%0D Police said there were no prior problems at the household and no reason to expect the dog attack.%0D 'Eventually we're going to find out if there's anything physically or medically wrong with the dog that may have caused this attack,' Bertini said.%0D The couple owned another 6-year-old pit bull who has been spayed.%0D The other dog was taken to the Peninsula Humane Society for examination although Police do not believe the other pit bull had anything to do with the attack.%0D %0D An autopsy for the woman and a necropsy for the dog were scheduled for Friday.%0D It is unknown how far along Darla was with her pregnancy."

by Anonymousreply 10612/09/2012

"Mr Napora, who still believes the dogs are not dangerous ... "%0D %0D I do not feel at all sorry for this complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 108/18/2011

Ditto, R1. Pit Bulls are evil and shoulb be banished forever. Kill all the fuckers and don't let people own or breed them.

by Anonymousreply 208/18/2011

People own these dogs as weapons, not as pets. They get off on the fear these dogs put on other people. Favorite dogs of thugs.

by Anonymousreply 508/18/2011

I bet she is shacking up in heaven with the guy who killed himself crashing his motorcycle protesting helmet laws.

by Anonymousreply 608/18/2011

Dogs, bears , monkeys...they are turning on us and killing us and eating us in ther walmart parking lot while we chat with our mothers.

by Anonymousreply 708/18/2011

lol R7

by Anonymousreply 808/18/2011

Isn't this news item a week or so old already?%0D %0D And wasn't it determined that the lady actually fell off the ladder, and died from head wounds? And that the dog tried to revive her and that's how blood got on its face?%0D %0D Or am I dreaming that resolution?

by Anonymousreply 908/18/2011

I saw this on my local Bay Area news channel, but they didn't say anything about her being a pit bull advocate at the time. If her husband is not convinced by his wife being killed by a pit bull that they are dangerous, he'll be the next victim of one. They had the dog since he was a puppy and it turned on them. I would NEVER, EVER trust a pit bull, unfortunately, my dumb neighbors own a couple of them and I'm always afraid that they'll get loose.

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2011

Call me a Mary! if you want, but I find this sad all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 1108/18/2011

"Mr Napora, who still believes the dogs are not dangerous ... "

Good. I'll get him next time.

by Anonymousreply 1208/18/2011

Thank god for the daily mail.

by Anonymousreply 1308/18/2011

Pit bulls are bred to fight and kill. One of my friend's friends had a pit bull that sauntered up to me and chomped all the way down on my thigh and let go! The owner always said the dog was friendly and wouldn't hurt anything or anybody. Come to find out, the pit bull bit the mail lady and a girl from next door. I was the third victim. I'm sick of trashy, insipid, "powerless" people that make excuses for these animals they deem as "pets". Pit bulls should be illegal to own everywhere like they are in some countries and regions.

by Anonymousreply 1408/18/2011

...what if the husband did it and 'framed' the dog...?

by Anonymousreply 1508/18/2011

[quote]Why would you not neuter this kind of dog? All un-neutered dogs become aggressive as they mature and, particularly when they go into heat. An un-neutered pitbull is just asking for a mauling.

They are idiots and probably wanted to breed the dogs.

by Anonymousreply 1608/18/2011

[quote]pit bulls should be illegal to own everywhere like they are in some countries and regions.

Thank you, ITA.

by Anonymousreply 1708/18/2011

I remember a women mauled to death by a large dog (I can't remember the breed) she was giving a bath to about 1 or 2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1808/18/2011

It's ridiculous some here are advocating killing this breed. Do you even know that pit bulls were bred to babysit?

I don't own a pit bull, but I am against this insane belief that the breed is inherently dangerous. They are not. It's unfortunate that thugs have taken to this breed and turned them into fighters and given the entire breed a bad reputation.

For every one story of an attack you read, there are thousands of owners whose pitbull is sitting loyally by its owner's side.

A study showed that no one dog breed is inherently dangerous.

The victim and her husband owned 2 pitbulls. The female pitbull did not take part in the attack. She was found cowering in the corner. I don't know what triggered the attack, but to condemn an entire breed is just plain knee-jerk.

by Anonymousreply 1908/18/2011

And yet, the price of gas remains at $3.56 a gallon.

by Anonymousreply 2008/18/2011

I know a woman who belongs to a pit bull rescue and rehabilitation group and yes, she's completely crazy. She has now cornered me at several parties and gone on forever about how pit bulls are just "misunderstood", thinking I'll be sympathetic because I help rescue cats. I don't mine if she wants to do this, but a lot of people in their group have children and I think it's just a tragedy waiting to happen. Oh, but the way, here name is Cheryl. I kid you not.

by Anonymousreply 2108/18/2011

If they were bred to babysit, why are they called pit bulls?

by Anonymousreply 2208/18/2011

When's the last time you've heard about a poodle mauling someone? Pit bulls are instinctively agressive, and I agree they should be outlawed.%0D %0D R19--you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2308/18/2011

I have no sympathy for pit bull, put bull owners or their advocates. Evil, evil, evil dogs.

by Anonymousreply 2408/18/2011

R19, most of the putbull maulings that you hear about don't involve thugs. Its the crazy pet lovers who think this breed is no different than a poodle or a lab. They will turn on a dime.

by Anonymousreply 2508/18/2011

San Francisco in particular has really crazy doglovers who bend over backwards to justify dangerous animal behavior -- it's always the owners' fault, people who got bitten just didn't know how to communicate with the dogs, dogs should run free...irrational. The idiot husband appears to be one of this breed.

by Anonymousreply 2608/18/2011

When a poodle mauls somebody, it doesn't make the news. I work with pets and knock wood, the only dogs who have bit me yet were Cockers, Shi tzus, chows, some carolina hunting hound and a shitload of chihuahuas, poodles and maltese.

If you ban a breed it just makes them even more desirable to criminals. Prohibition of booze didn't work, neither will prohibition of pitbulls.

Do pitbulls scare me? Sure. But I've never been bitten by one. I think (besides the media) most people hate pits b/c they are favored by black people and poor people.

by Anonymousreply 2708/18/2011

[quote]I work with pets and knock wood, the only dogs who have bit me yet were Cockers, Shi tzus, chows, some carolina hunting hound and a shitload of chihuahuas, poodles and maltese.

Dogs bite out of fear. Do you work in a pet store, or with a Vet? Those are understandable and they are just defending themselves. This wasn't a bite, this was an attack of his pregnant owner, not much a a threat there.

by Anonymousreply 2808/18/2011

Uh, since only MALE dogs are neutered (otherwise known as removing their balls), none of them go "into heat." Only female dogs go into heat. And female dogs are SPAYED.

Male dogs, just like male humans, are horny all the time. THAT'S why they should be neutered.

Just sayin'...

by Anonymousreply 2908/18/2011

No R27, but nice attempt at making yet another thread all about race.

Pitbulls are feared because they have mouths that look like raw meat with shark teeth -- and they have very powerful jaws that can snap your neck.

You have a greater fear of Chihuahuas? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 3008/18/2011

Are pitbulls' agressive instinct to attack and maul so strong by default (special sort of breeding) or is it the brutal training they have to endure by their pet owners who want to have a killing machine for dog fights?

Would a pitbull who was raised by a loving family since he was born turn on them on a whim?

by Anonymousreply 3108/18/2011

It's not the breed, it's the breeder. Professional breeders carefully choose their breeding stock to eliminate traits such as physical and personality defects. The vast majority of pitbulls are bred by the thugs, rednecks and loons that own them, without regard to (or because of!) their aggressiveness.

by Anonymousreply 3208/18/2011

i have two pitts. they are wonderful. it is a question of upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 3308/18/2011

This would never have happened to Cesar Milan. People who have these dogs have to know how to control them. It's not the dog's fault.%0D

by Anonymousreply 3408/18/2011

notice how they hide the gender of the dog. im sure it was female.

by Anonymousreply 3608/18/2011

Add to the list of morons: dog lovers that think they are so much better than Cesar Milan because they treat their dog like it is their bratty human child.

by Anonymousreply 3708/18/2011

They spayed one of their dogs, so they weren't against neutering.%0D

by Anonymousreply 3808/18/2011

Last night on Inside Edition they did a brief piece about a poor little girl who was a toddler when she was attacked by a pit bull. The mother was taking her and her sibling out for a walk in a park when a pit bull who'd gotten loose from somebody's yard charged the little girl. She survived but was left horribly disfigured; the beast had ripped all the skin off half of her face. She's had over 50 surgeries so far to repair the damage, but she's still disfigured. Apparently the pit bull would attack anything that moved, and it went for the most vunerable target it saw: a small child. %0D %0D The owners of pit bulls tend to be idiots, thugs, criminals, white trash, ghetto rats. The owners of these dogs are ignorant, irresponsible and own pit bulls because it's an ego boost to own a dog that's so dangerous and feared. That is why pit bulls should be banned. The people who own them are responsible for the attacks of these dogs; therefore it should be made a crime to own one of these very dangerous, unpredictable animals.

by Anonymousreply 3908/18/2011

What r3 said.

by Anonymousreply 4008/18/2011

I wonder if anyone has ever tried something like this with a pit bull to get rid of a pregnant girlfriend or wife.

by Anonymousreply 4108/18/2011

Honestly, how many people do they have to kill, before we just kill the breeders? I'm all for it. I don't want myself or my loved one killed by a pittbull...let the breeders die.

by Anonymousreply 4208/18/2011

exactly r41. i hope they investigate fully and don't just take the husband's word for everything....

by Anonymousreply 4308/18/2011

R38 Actually a lot of people who will get female dogs fixed will refuse to do it to male dogs. My parents have two labradors, a male and a female from the same litter, and my dad got the female fixed as soon as possible, but won't get the now four year-old male dog fixed. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with sympathy for potentially losing testicles. It's stupid, but I'm sure that's why a lot of men refuse neutering male dogs.

by Anonymousreply 4508/18/2011

This is why I prefer cats. At least they have the decency to wait until you're dead before they chomp on you.

by Anonymousreply 4608/18/2011

Pit Bulls are the new Dobermans.

Remember when Dobermans were the mean ones?

by Anonymousreply 4708/18/2011

R47, I've heard Doberman breeders made an effort to breed out the aggression.

by Anonymousreply 4808/18/2011

I read this as "Pregnant Pitbull Mauled to Death." That just sounds weird and very crazy.

by Anonymousreply 4908/18/2011

It's nonsense to day that a dog's breed doesn't affect its behavior. I own a shih tzu and I guarantee they don't have strong enough teeth or jaws to kill a human being. They and their Tibetan ancestors were bred over thousands of years to be companionable house dogs, nothing else. My dog's hunting instincts extend to biting her stuffed toys until they squeak and that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 5008/18/2011

I took in a feral tabby cat. She scratches me (hard! She draws blood) out of the blue.

I wonder if she eyes my sleeping form during the night, wondering how my face would taste?

by Anonymousreply 5108/18/2011

A woman I know went back to Illinois to visit her family and she was on an outing at a park with her sister and the sister pointed out an older guy and his dog. The dog had mauled and killed the grandson a couple of months earlier. They kept that dog!

by Anonymousreply 5208/18/2011

R9 here, I swear that the story was altered afterwards to state that the dog was not the killer...but she fell off a ladder.%0D %0D You guys are buying into the same prejudice that the cops employed when killing the dog.

by Anonymousreply 5308/18/2011

r51, cats won't eat you until they're sure you're dead and won't be serving them the foods they really like.

by Anonymousreply 5408/18/2011

I do, R47. I was bitten by a Doberman when I was about 9 or so, while riding my bike. Since then I've always been wary of that breed.

by Anonymousreply 5508/18/2011

I'm just as blown over by many of the owner's of these pets but to call the breed "evil" as if some morality is attached to it, is completely stupid. If I keep an alligator in my basement and it kills me, does that make the alligator evil? It's the people who are the problem, not the animal.

by Anonymousreply 5608/18/2011

Dobermans are dangerous, there is no way around that. They will attack even if they know you. Some dogs should not be breed, IMO. They just do what their instincts tell them to do.

by Anonymousreply 5708/18/2011

They kept the dog after it killed the grandson? Hummm, that sounds odd because usually the police take over in a case like that. Sometimes a kid is autistic...were the parents glad the child was gone? I have to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 5808/18/2011

A friend I grew up with had a doberman. Where I grew up Rottweilers, pitbulls and other dogs were coveted but none of the "family" doberman's I've come across were anything like the guard doberman's that some lots had. I had a hybrid as a kid (shut up) who I kept a strong side eye on at times and I never got that feeling from the house dobermans I was around. I'd feel safe having one in my home but none of the other dogs I mentioned, honestly not even one of those medium sized hunting dogs because they kill more family pets than anything, probably even the violent dogs. It's in them to hunt, I don't care how small or cute they are.

by Anonymousreply 5908/18/2011

Many years ago, pit bulls were relatively gentle dogs and family pets. After decades of criminals and thugs breeding them to be attack dogs, the breed has been ruined. There is no way to know if a particlar pit is going to go off randomly. They seem to attack anybody that's not the alpha male around, like kids, wives, other pets. They are probably fighting for dominance, by getting rid of the "competition" for attention.

by Anonymousreply 6008/18/2011

The AKC doesn't recognize "pit bull" as a specific breed, so apparently in order to ban them legislators have to cobble together their own definition (a 2006 New Jersey bill defined them as "American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers and any dog determined to be a pit bull type.") Judging from the AKC website they seem to oppose these bans.

Given that all dogs are basically wolves that have been bred deliberately by humans over generations to bring out certain characteristics, it would make sense that you could work with a breed that was originally intended for use in bull-baiting pits to evolve into a gentle house dog, but why would you do that when there are so many breeds that have been bred specifically to coexist nonviolently with humans?

by Anonymousreply 6108/18/2011

r60, that's not true. Staffordshire terriers and bulldogs and other "pit" dogs were bred specifically to be vicious fighters so they could perform in blood sports like bull and bear baiting and to fight other dogs and kill prey animals for humans' amusement. They were assholes' dogs then as now.

by Anonymousreply 6208/18/2011

I struggle to muster sympathy for people who refuse to neuter male pit bulls when their dogs end up injuring them or a member of the family. Instead, I'm just grateful that the dog didn't injure a third person. %0D %0D If you're going to insist on owning a male dog in one of the "bully breeds" (pit, doberman, rottweiler, or German shepherd), cut its damned balls off.

by Anonymousreply 6308/18/2011

on her iPod

Nazareth - Hair of the Dog

by Anonymousreply 6408/18/2011

"i have two pitts. they are wonderful. it is a question of upbringing." That's what the victim would have said two minutes before being eaten.

by Anonymousreply 6508/18/2011

I wonder if her pregnancy made her smell different and that triggered something, like thinking she was an intruder. Not that it excuses anything, it just occurred to me because in the animal world it's all about the scent.

by Anonymousreply 6608/18/2011

And what was on her iPod, you ask? Baby brains and dog spit, that's what.

by Anonymousreply 6708/18/2011

I have no doubt that some pits are wonderful dogs, but I'd never own one myself.

by Anonymousreply 6808/18/2011

Dumbasses:%0D %0D The dog didn't attack the pregnant woman. Read the linked articles.

by Anonymousreply 6908/18/2011

Dumbass at R69, the autopsy report confirmed she was mauled by her dog. The ladder story was a PR plant by pit bull activists.

by Anonymousreply 7008/18/2011

"The website that published an opinion piece stating that Darla Napora fell off a ladder and was not mauled by her pet pit bull is the subsidiary of a major public relations company."

by Anonymousreply 7108/18/2011

Thanks R70 for finally responding with the followup story I couldn't find at R9

by Anonymousreply 7208/18/2011

I don't believe for a second she was mauled by her "pet." It was probably a new addition to her "family." Of course if I'm wrong I bet the dog was known to have psychological issues or was a rescue that had been trained to fight.

Only an idiot thinks all pitbulls are evil. Hogwash.

[quote]Any dog, treated harshly or trained to attack, may bite a person. Any dog can be turned into a dangerous dog. The owner or handler most often is responsible for making a dog into something dangerous.

[quote]An irresponsible owner or dog handler might create a situation that places another person in danger by a dog, without the dog itself being dangerous, as in the case of the Pomeranian that killed the infant.

[quote]Any individual dog may be a good, loving pet, even though its breed is considered to be potentially dangerous. A responsible owner can win the love and respect of a dog, no matter its breed. One cannot look at an individual dog, recognize its breed, and then state whether or not it is going to attack.

by Anonymousreply 7308/18/2011

[quote]Mr Napora, who still believes the dogs are not dangerous, has said he will bury his wife with the dead pet.

No. Fucking. Way.

I'm so glad they are banned where I live (Ontario). You occasionally still see them though.

by Anonymousreply 7408/18/2011

[quote]When a poodle mauls somebody, it doesn't make the news.

Because pitbulls do so way more often. And when they do it is much more likely to cause death, you fucking idiotic fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 7508/18/2011

Why is that when a Yorkie mauls someone it barely makes the news?!

by Anonymousreply 7608/18/2011

I was actually bitten by a pit bull in January of this year. I was walking a block to the grocery store and noticed a woman walking her dog about twenty feet ahead of me. This is a nice suburban neighborhood. I was looking at the dog because I couldn't tell what breed it was. It kind of looked like a lab. I suppose that looking at it was my mistake. When I walked by the dog gave me a chomp on my thigh right below my pelvis. It got me through my pants and left only one puncture wound but it hurt like HELL for nearly two weeks. %0D %0D I was flabergasted and didn't know how to react. I just kept saying "Your dog just bit me." "You need to control your dog." She did offer to give me her phone number, but the dog had it's rabies and distemper tags so I declined. I was just stunned; after all I was walking down the street by a leashed dog. If I had the presence of mind I would have given her a righteous speech. We have several small children in our neighborhood. If one of them had been bitten it would have caused significant damage. I wish I had handled it better but I was shocked speechless by the whole incident.

by Anonymousreply 7708/18/2011

(R33) Yes, I'm sure it's the "pitts" having tattoos all over your body and having a trailer park "upbringing".

by Anonymousreply 7808/18/2011

[quote]Only an idiot thinks all pitbulls are evil

Hopefully your angelic pitbull will maul and kill you.

by Anonymousreply 7908/18/2011

I don't think all pit bulls are evil -- they do as their instincts dictate. They can't be blamed.

Of course I do think all pit bull owners are evil. That's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 8008/18/2011

These dogs have always been dangerous, time to stop breeding this type of animal.

by Anonymousreply 8108/18/2011

The wording of this topic suggests that the person killed was an advocate for pregnant pitbulls.

by Anonymousreply 8208/18/2011

I thought that too

by Anonymousreply 8308/18/2011

Bernadette Peters owns a pitbull, she's a big advocate of them

by Anonymousreply 8408/18/2011

Remember when that human killed another human? I suggest we eliminate that dangerous breed. Very, very awful and scary breed.

by Anonymousreply 8512/08/2012

Ha! Ha!

People who own Pitbulls deserve to be torn to shreds by their dogs.

There is no reason to own a pitbull.

by Anonymousreply 8612/08/2012

No need to take things this far.

by Anonymousreply 8712/08/2012

The Pitbull advocates should get back to the rest of us when they find a Chihuahua who's killed somebody.

by Anonymousreply 8812/08/2012

[quote]There is no reason to own a pitbull.

Don't be silly. It's the perfect pet for sociopaths who like to intimidate people.

by Anonymousreply 8912/08/2012

Judge Judy is always right

by Anonymousreply 9012/09/2012

This is interesting. I didn't realize that when people say "most" fatal dog attacks are from pit bulls, they mean it. MOST fatal dog attacks ARE from pit bulls and pit bull mixes.

by Anonymousreply 9112/09/2012

[quote]Do you even know that pit bulls were bred to babysit?

Actually they were bred to be Nannies who would take the children on educational outings, teach them songs and games and give them the occasional sweets.

During World War One, pitbulls were bred to be hostesses at comfort stations for the soldiers. They prepared warm meals and helped the soldiers write letters home and played piano and ukelele and sang lovely songs to make the soldiers less homesick.

by Anonymousreply 9212/09/2012

r89 - Of the "pitbull" (I use the term loosely, since it's not a particular breed) owners I know, one is a lowlife, a few are crazy dog people, and the others are all just normal.

Most people who are adamant about them being banned couldn't tell a Staffie from a Boxer or even a Bull Dog.

I think both extremes of the debate are hysterical. r27 - It really doesn't help to pretend that there's no difference between a nervous lap dog who nips the groomer and a bully breed. That's just stupid.

It's a tricky situation. A more reasonable solution would be to require special registration for these types of breeds, but that would present a number of logistical problems too.

by Anonymousreply 9312/09/2012

[quote] I work with pets and knock wood, the only dogs who have bit me yet were Cockers, Shi tzus, chows, some carolina hunting hound and a shitload of chihuahuas, poodles and maltese

And the dog stops after they bite you once. When pitbulls attack, they keep going until they kill the person or someone manages to rescue the victim or some one manages to kill the dog. And a lot of the times when police have to shoot an attacking pitbull to stop it from murdering someone, the dog/dogs have to be shot 2 or 3 times just to stop it from still attacking the victim. When they attack, they attack to kill. That's the difference between a pitbull and almost every other breed of dog

by Anonymousreply 9412/09/2012

[quote]Male dogs, just like male humans, are horny all the time. THAT'S why they should be neutered.

Skillful use of a pronoun

by Anonymousreply 9512/09/2012

r94 - Do you actually have any expertise on dogs, or is your opinion based on media reports? I bet you'd identify 75% of these dogs as pitbulls:

by Anonymousreply 9612/09/2012

Join the Pit Bull Genocide.

by Anonymousreply 9712/09/2012

What a load of crap r96. The one picture of a pitbull is of a puppy.

We had a professional breeder near us. Very well educated with show dogs. Two of the pitbulls escaped and wandered into a neighbor's yard and stared down a labrador retriever, and very calmly clamped their mouths on her and SKINNED HER ALIVE befoere one of them tore her throat open. This was not some 'thug' dog owner or some macho man, these were two family raised dogs given lots of love and affection and professional attention.

They were ordered destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 9812/09/2012

[quote]During World War One, pitbulls were bred to be hostesses at comfort stations for the soldiers. They prepared warm meals and helped the soldiers write letters home and played piano and ukelele and sang lovely songs to make the soldiers less homesick.

Which answers the question "Why is Deb Messing like a pit bull?".

by Anonymousreply 9912/09/2012

Dumbass Ira Glass and his equally stupid wife will probably meet the same fate. I can't believe his strange devotion to such a loathsome breed of dog.

by Anonymousreply 10012/09/2012

They didn't neuter them because they intended to make money breeding them. DUh.

by Anonymousreply 10112/09/2012

Feed Us A Fetus, by The Dayglow Abortions.

by Anonymousreply 10212/09/2012

PitBull owners are a strange group. I don't understand the devotion.

by Anonymousreply 10312/09/2012

They're the new dog of choice for the urban hipster too, not just thugs. My insane female friend, who can barely deal with a 3 year old child, decided along with her ADD riddled boyfriend who works at a dive bar, to get a pitbull puppy. Sure enough, this un-neutered and hyperactive puppy attacked her child and she had to have surgery on her face. The boyfriend got rid of the dog, and she was upset about her daughter AND the fact that he got rid of the dog before consulting her - because you don't just get rid of a family member when they do something wrong(!).

Mind you, she's been in and out of the mental health unit for years. Typical of pitbull owners.

The real problem is anti-establishment cocky young white kids who think they know everything, and can't take care of a goldfish much less a pitbull.

If a pitbull kills someone, the owner of that dog should be tried for manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 10512/09/2012

LOL. My thoughts exactly R 15

by Anonymousreply 10612/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!