Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Painful urination without discharge

My weenie hurts when I pee but there is no sign of discharge associated with an STD.

by Anonymousreply 1804/10/2013

UTI

by Anonymousreply 108/16/2011

You in danger, girl!

by Anonymousreply 208/16/2011

What is UTI

by Anonymousreply 308/16/2011

Run down to the Urgent Care.

by Anonymousreply 408/16/2011

Thought only girls got UTI

by Anonymousreply 508/16/2011

Guys get UTI's too...mostly from unprotected rectal sex as the insertive partner. There are MANY bacteria floating around in all that fecal matter and if it gets into the urethra, that's what can cause a UTI. These are generally very easy to treat with antibiotics. You should also drink cranberry juice and stay hydrated. Don't freak, but you should see a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 608/16/2011

My ex and I were monogamous, tested and clean, and I would fuck him with out a condom. In the beginning I would get that too, so I always kept cranberry juice on hand, and he got to be a lot more diligent in keeping himself clean in there. I also got a UTI from swimming in the ocean and not changing out of my trunks right afterward. This was back in the day before I was sexually active and the waters off Jersey shore were a lot more polluted.

by Anonymousreply 708/16/2011

Your penis is clearly rebelling against being called a "weenie."

by Anonymousreply 808/16/2011

Been there, done that, they used to call it non-gonococcal urethritis or NGU. It could be chlamydia, or even a prostate infection.%0D %0D Get a prescription.

by Anonymousreply 908/16/2011

It could be a yeast infection. Male diabetics and alcoholics get it frequently. Over the counter medications (although aimed at women) work well as does mixing a little white distilled vinegar in some plain yogurt and rubbing it on your junk. Eating yogurt and avoiding yeasty foods helps keep it in check.

by Anonymousreply 1008/16/2011

i think i have something along these lines. i've been seeing a guy for a while, we both got checked and came up clean. so we started ditching the condoms and i'm the top. i have this general discomfort in my penis. it's pretty much all the time, maybe a little worse when urinating. will it go away? get worse? is there anything over the counter that will get rid of it? cranberry juice...reallY?

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2013

One day I woke up pissing broken glass and hot razors. Hadn't had sex at all in months and never unprotected. The doctor tested me for all the std's anyway. She asked if I'd been to a ballgame or concert recently. I'd been to a baseball game a couple of days earlier. She asked if I washed my hands BEFORE going. Of course not, but I always wash after. She said I probably got something on my hand before I touched my penis and transferred it that way. I'm still not as diligent about washing before, but the memory of the pain often reminds me to do it.

by Anonymousreply 1304/10/2013

Stop clutching it so tightly.

by Anonymousreply 1404/10/2013

If it goes away by tomorrow it was bad masturbation technique. If it doesn't, go to the free clinic.

by Anonymousreply 1504/10/2013

Russian VD

by Anonymousreply 1604/10/2013

Urethritis. Yes, it's an std.

by Anonymousreply 1704/10/2013

R5, no, I get them all the time

by Anonymousreply 1804/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.