Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you still have wet dreams?

I'm almost 28 and I still have them! I find that the orgasms are much more intense opposed to regular old masturbation. It's the most ah-mazing feeling when you wake and you feel yourself about to cum and then you fall right back to sleep. Best feeling ever.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 4501/29/2013

In my early 50s and I've never had one.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 108/15/2011

Mid-fifties and never had one.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 208/15/2011

They happen when you don't "clean your pipes". You can get them up until the point when you get so old you that you can't have natural erections anymore.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 308/15/2011

My pipes are always clean. We have a pretty active sex life.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 408/15/2011

R1 & R2. Come on, never? Not even when you were 16-17-18 years old--when all boys have them?

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 508/15/2011

I'm mid-30s and I've never had one, not even as a teen. I jerked off a lot, still do.

But I don't generally remember my dreams; I've tried to train myself to do lucid dreaming but despite years of trying I've still only ever had one very brief lucid dream years ago.

Maybe there's some connection? Maybe it has more to do with how you are in the dream state than it does anything sexual?

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 608/16/2011

50 and still have them once in a while. It is the best orgasm around.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 708/16/2011

37 years old and I've had maybe two or three wet dreams ever.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 808/16/2011

I love them so much, the dreams are always hot. The people who've never had them must masturbate a lot.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 908/16/2011

I had them regularly as a teen, but they decreased as I moved into my 20s. I think I rarely had them in my 30s and beyond.

This reminds me of something from when I was a teen that's kind of funny. My family is kind of prudish when it comes to sex. I went through puberty early. My mother gave me a booklet she'd gotten at my doctor's office. It was for teenage boys - explaining puberty to them. Anyway, when the wet dreams started I didn't really understand them even though I'd read the book. I mentioned this at the breakfast table one morning and my mother got kind of cross. She said something about you read about that it the book.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1008/16/2011

43 here, and I have always masturbated so much that I've never had a jizz backlog.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1108/16/2011

I'm 79 and never had it.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1208/16/2011

%0D I've only had two in my life. Once when I was fourteen and another when I was 26. That was 15 years ago. The strange thing about the second one is that I was on an overnight hiking trip and was absolutely freezing. I shivered all night, developed a fever, and was experienced delirium (i remember repeating to myself that the warm hotel room i saw in front of me was not real). And somehow in that environment I fell asleep and had a wet dream. I woke up and saw what happened and was in complete shock. Still can't believe it.%0D %0D

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1308/16/2011

29 and have them once or twice a month. Feeling is great. Cleanup not so much.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1408/16/2011

50 mg. of B6 a day, r6. Take it before bed and you will remember your dreams.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1508/16/2011

I never had one either. Those assholes in sex ed said I would and I felt abnormal.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1608/16/2011

[quote]And somehow in that environment I fell asleep and had a wet dream. I woke up and saw what happened and was in complete shock. Still can't believe it. Umm. . .yeah . . . About that night . . .

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1708/16/2011

You know women have them all the time, right?

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1808/16/2011

I've had a few and they ARE awesome. It's amazing how strong they are given that they are always hands free. There must be a lot of edging involved in the dreams, although I can never quite remember much.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 1908/16/2011

Ditto r1

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2008/16/2011

I love wet dreams

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2109/13/2011

Wet dreams mean you're not cmptying your pipes enough. You'll end up with prostate problems.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2209/13/2011

I've never had one either, I'm 33. I wish I would though, sounds fun.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2309/13/2011

I'm 36 and have only had 2 my entire life. Both times I woke up as I was cumming which disappointed me.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2409/14/2011

Holy shit, there's somebody on DL who's 79?

OMG!

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2509/14/2011

I could never tell if I wet the bed or came.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2609/14/2011

I've had a wet dream on a day I've jerked off, not sure it the pipe story is true.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2709/14/2011

I still have them and I hate them because I have to change my shorts. I dont see how you guys can fall back to sleep with a mess in your pants lol. I usually get them when I do have lucid dreams. having sex, or recieving oral in my dreams. it almost feels like the real thing.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2812/09/2012

I drain the pipes plenty, but im 37 and still have them all the time, It is actually becoming quite anoying as im a trucker and sleep in the truck during the week. I know theres no fix but dang, I would pass on them all together if I could...

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 2901/28/2013

Anyone beyond about 18 years old and still saying they're having wet dreams is actually jacking off in bed and calling it a wet dream.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3001/28/2013

I only had two when I was 14 or so and that was it. I thought that was fairly common, to just experience it a few times and that was it.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3101/28/2013

THESE PIPES, ARE CLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3201/28/2013

Had one in a friend's sleeping bag when I was a boy.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3301/28/2013

That whole cleaning the pipes thing is a myth. Just google it if you don't believe me. Your body re-absorbs any extra sperm. It can be pissed out, etc. If you have no sex to speak of and no wet dreams, your balls don't swell up with extra sperm.

I read a book about sleep patterns that explains most "wet dreams" occur when a person is masturbating in their sleep--which happens more often than you think. The one thing that DOES happen about twice a night in your sleep is getting an erection. Your body does a "systems" check while you're sleeping and seeing if you can get it up is part of that. How you react to that erection while sleeping may be to "finish" on your own. You wake up at orgasm. There have been several sleep studies done with NO ONE having a spontaneous orgasm in their sleep. The conclusion was "wet dreams" are exceedingly rare and possibly a myth.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3401/28/2013

You are reading bad opinion R34. While yes, your sperm gets reabsorbed, it only makes up a part of your ejaculate. Most of what you think is sperm is actually created in other glands besides your testicles. Mainly the prostate.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3501/28/2013

It's not so much jacking off in your sleep, r34, as your cock being bound up and/or stimulated by clothing/bedding etc. I'm 39 and still have about one a month. The associated dreams are usually a bit embarrassing and icky for me (i'll be dreaming about my brother or something) and there's rarely actual sex going on in them (in my last one I was sitting on a gym bench when someone bumped against it - next thing, my cock is clenching & squirting). While the ejaculation feels fine, it gets cold and clammy pretty quickly if you don't clean it up straight away.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3601/28/2013

You have wet dreams about your brother, r36? Lie back on the couch and tell us more.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3701/28/2013

Never had one and I don't remember my dreams either. Although they say you dream five times a night, I can't say I do that. I have no idea and it's been like that my whole life. No nightmares, no sex dreams. I wake up and don't even have a feeling I dreamed. I had a shrink actually yell at me because she insisted I keep a pad and pencil next to the bed and write down my dream as soon as I awake. She said it was impossible to not remember and had no concept that I don't.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3801/28/2013

I only had one twenty years ago and glad I don't.

Who wants to sleep in that mess?

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 3901/28/2013

I'm 47 years old, and I've never had a wet dream. I do have erotic dreams, and I've come close to wet dreams several times, but I always wake up before I cum. The longest I've gone without having sex or jerking off is maybe a month, and the only thing that gets me is the feeling of "blue balls" that need some relief.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 4001/28/2013

R18, yes we do, and we're lucky, no clean up afterward. Just turn around and drift off to sleep again.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 4101/29/2013

Wet dreams? Nah, bro, but I do have intense dribbling after urinating.

86/M/Straight-acting

Peace..

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 4201/29/2013

I wish I had something racy to tell, r37. Such dreams usually ended up with me naked in front of him, with the realisation that I'm naked pushing me over the edge to ejaculation. No sex or even prospects of it - just awkwardness and embarrassment. My wet dreams are rarely enjoyably sexy, and i'm relieved to say it's been a long time since my brother made a cameo in them (it's not nice wondering why you're having wet dreams with your brother in them).

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 4301/29/2013

I went off my anti depressants (paxil...the worst one) cold turkey once in my early 20s and after a couple days I had the most intense wet dream but in the dream I was a woman and the orgasm was almost a completely different type of orgasm (hard to put into words).

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 4401/29/2013

I never had a wet dream in my entire life. I always wanted one, even as a kid. It's strange too since I had hard-ons all the time from a very young age. I used to lie on my stomach and push into the floor. Never came though. I started masturbating at 12. If you're masturbating, you're not going to get a wet dream.

by Hey, sis, what''s going on?reply 4501/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.