Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

dammit - where''s the gayest marcus bachmann pic?

Bring it bitches! We wanna see HogElla in all her glory(holes).

by Anonymousreply 5804/20/2013

He's damn fugly; but still not at fugly as ThoughtfulMasterMind.

by Anonymousreply 108/14/2011

Ms. Marcus

by Anonymousreply 208/14/2011

Damn. Just how much sodium does one queen have to eat to achieve that kind of bloat?

by Anonymousreply 308/14/2011

Michelle Bachmann is an evil little troll, but she's a beautiful woman. How did she end up with that? She doesn't seem like type who would hook up with such an effeminate man.

by Anonymousreply 408/14/2011

He looks like the warm-up act at Lilith Fair.

by Anonymousreply 508/14/2011

Whoever noticed the comparison to former Washington governor Dixy Lee Ray was right on the money.

But Marcus seems to use more Kissable Lipstain.

by Anonymousreply 608/14/2011

*ahem*

by Anonymousreply 708/14/2011

That picture at r7 looks familiar...

by Anonymousreply 808/14/2011

Well now I understand while Michelle allowed Marcus to the Iowa fair! Because the whole place smells like fresh baked cookies, so he wouldn't seem so out of place.

by Anonymousreply 908/14/2011

[quote]Well now I understand while Michelle allowed Marcus to the Iowa fair! Because the whole place smells like fresh baked cookies, so he wouldn't seem so out of place.

You've obviously never been to the Iowa fair. The entire place smells like ass.

by Anonymousreply 1008/14/2011

Whoever the DLer is who coined the nickname "Ladybird Bachmann" for Marcus is a freakin' genius!

I laughed so hard this morning when I read it -- I will always refer to Marcus as "Ladybird" from here on!

Thanks, Unsung Dl Genius !

by Anonymousreply 1108/14/2011

I don't think I've ever wanted a rentboy or toe-tappin' scandal as much as I do with old Ladybird. Can you imagine how delicious that would be, on so many levels?

by Anonymousreply 1208/14/2011

OP - finding a gay picture of Bachmann would be like trying to find the Washington Monument in a haystack.

by Anonymousreply 1308/14/2011

I love the pic at R10!

Hey Chaz -- is that the "man" you were trying to look like?

by Anonymousreply 1408/14/2011

What's funny is that even the teabaggers I know aren't denying that he's gay. They avoid the issue and her hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 1508/14/2011

Dear lord, R7, that photo made my screen burst into flames!!!%0D %0D You just know that Miss Marcus has taken bigger than that, in both her mouth and her MUSSY!

by Anonymousreply 1608/15/2011

R7's photo was Miss Marcus' warm up act, for when she went down on a much bigger sausage (of the same color, I might add) later that night at a truck stop.%0D %0D I think she's just being coy in that photo, but you know she can take the whole thing down her throat, all the way to the stick.

by Anonymousreply 1708/15/2011

Does Marcus like to have his hole fingered? I'll just bet he does. He probably also squeals like a woman while getting fucked.%0D %0D I can't wait until all his paid whores start coming out of the woodwork.%0D %0D Michelle Bachmann's collapse will be both swift AND sweet!

by Anonymousreply 1808/15/2011

Say what you want, but he prays like a proper lady should.

by Anonymousreply 1901/03/2012

the first 2 on this thread are CLASSIC gayface.

by Anonymousreply 2001/03/2012

I'm convinced it is his exposure to the media that destroyed Bachmann's support.

by Anonymousreply 2101/03/2012

if he's gay, how'd they get all of them children???

by Anonymousreply 2201/03/2012

[quote]if he's gay, how'd they get all of them children???

He tied a Popsicle stick to Little Marcus, closed his eyes and thought about wrestling Lee Majors.

Then he told Michelle, "Girl, that better have worked, because I'm not going near that thing for another year."

by Anonymousreply 2301/03/2012

Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 2401/03/2012

Michelle is making her sorta-concession speech in Iowa with Marcus La Bottom next to her, and she just thanked him and said "While we were out campaigning on Main Street, Marcus stopped to buy doggie sunglasses for our dog..."

Swear to God.

by Anonymousreply 2501/03/2012

This was Miss Marcus' face when Michelle mentioned the doggie sunglasses. You know this clip is going to be all over The Daily Show and Bill Maher.

by Anonymousreply 2601/04/2012

I really think Marcus is a big reason Michelle is doing so poorly in her campaign. He weirds people out. If her husband were some strapping alpha-male, I think she would be doing much better.

I'm glad she's bombing, mind you, I'm just saying a masculine, attractive husband would have made a big difference in her popularity with the Republican voters.

by Anonymousreply 2701/04/2012

It's true.

by Anonymousreply 2801/04/2012

[quote]Say what you want, but he prays like a proper lady should.

And we all know exactly what (8inches) he was praying for (husbear) in that pic (Lincoln bedroom).

by Anonymousreply 2901/04/2012

A very special tribute to Marcus Bachmann!

by Anonymousreply 3001/04/2012

Marcus Bachmann is the reason Michelle's campaign imploded. It's one of those things people think about, but won't say out loud. The mainstream media certainly won't.

I, too, wonder why Michelle is married to such an effeminate man. He reminds me of Chaz Bono.

by Anonymousreply 3101/04/2012

r11, looks like Joe.My.God picked the moniker Ladybird up. Is he a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 3201/04/2012

Where are the drag pics? You know they're out there.

by Anonymousreply 3301/04/2012

Is she gay, too?

by Anonymousreply 3401/04/2012

Looks like Michelle Bachmann is dropping out. She just canceled her planned SC trip and will make an announcement at 11am.

by Anonymousreply 3501/04/2012

She's writing another Happy Birthday Elvis speech.

by Anonymousreply 3601/04/2012

He really looks like Boris Yeltsin's retarded gay cousin.

by Anonymousreply 3701/04/2012

[R11] and [R32] Joe My God was the one who started the term "Ladybird."

by Anonymousreply 3801/04/2012

Why on EARTH did she even say that about him???

by Anonymousreply 3901/04/2012

[quote]What's funny is that even the teabaggers I know aren't denying that he's gay. They avoid the issue and her hypocrisy.

On the contrary--he's what caused them to drop her like a used diaper. She won the Iowa straw poll but finished last in the caucus without any major blunder or scandal. What happened? Ladybird got some media attention AFTER she won the straw poll.

by Anonymousreply 4001/04/2012

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.

by Anonymousreply 4101/04/2012

R40, all the pundits say it was all her "oops" moments after the straw poll that convinced voters that she's nowhere near presidential material.

by Anonymousreply 4201/04/2012

I don't recall any oops moment big enough to account for that much of a collapse. What did she say?

Besides, pundits pay too much attention to each other and are subject to groupthink.

by Anonymousreply 4301/04/2012

OK--The Times says it was the HPV vaccine/autism comment and some historical errors, but I ask would such small mistakes have derailed a Palin campaign?

My explanation would cause a firestorm of protest if someone in the mainstream media voiced it, but I think Marcus doomed her campaign. He's so gay even the blind could tell just by listening.

by Anonymousreply 4401/04/2012

HPV is a big deal. That there's a vaccine which can prevent cancer in over half the population is a big deal. That she's such a moron she claimed basically a miracle cure causes retardation is big deal and highlighted that she is, in fact, retarded.

by Anonymousreply 4501/04/2012

Plus he had a huge cold sore on his lip last night, extremely visible to anyone with an HDTV.

Not a good 24 hours for Marcus La Bottom!

by Anonymousreply 4601/04/2012

I noticed that cold sore as well!

by Anonymousreply 4701/04/2012

So, does this mean that she will go away now? What's with all the gay hate (perry, santorum, Bachman) still going on in this day in age?

It's 2012. This shit should be behind us now. We have better marriages and are better parents than straights.

Enough!

by Anonymousreply 4801/04/2012

Not only did she make a number of historical errors, she attempted to re-write history to cover up her stupidity. Had she just said, "Oops! I goofed," it could be forgotten, but when she lies about events and people in history, people realize that she's a stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4901/04/2012

Why did Michelle pick such an effeminate weirdo as her husband?

I think Michelle Bachmann is an evil ignorant cunt, but from a purely objective standpoint I do have to admit she is a very attractive woman. I have never seen a photo of her when she was in her 20's, but surely she was a knockout who must have had really hot, masculine guys chasing her ass. Makes you wonder why she chose Marcus, and no, I don't think she's gay as well.

by Anonymousreply 5001/04/2012

[quote]Marcus Bachmann is the reason Michelle's campaign imploded. It's one of those things people think about, but won't say out loud. The mainstream media certainly won't.

That could be one reason her bid for the Oval Office ended. Now, if only someone would out him so the scandal would end her time on Capitol Hill.

by Anonymousreply 5104/20/2013

For the record:

by Anonymousreply 5204/20/2013

I'm guessing the gayest Marcus pics are the ones of him dressed very provocatively in lingerie used during his clients' homosexual aversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 5304/20/2013

Fabulous couple

by Anonymousreply 5404/20/2013

I'm sure he has a secret caftan collection.

by Anonymousreply 5504/20/2013

A comment from Michelle (from R52's link)

[quote] You jerks in the lamestream media just won't stop with this. My husband is not gay! Absolutely nothing this man does is gay. I can prove he isn't gay, last night we were watching some show called Drag Race or something? I can't really remember because me and God had a long conversation last night and I ended up with the worst headache. Anyway we were cuddling on the couch watching this show and Marcus couldn't stop talking about how fabulous the girls on Drag Race looked, so tall and elegant. What kind of man gets that worked up by the girls on Drag Race? I beg you to tell me cause we both know the answer is a very straight man. I wasn't really in the mood but suddenly I heard God yelling at me to do my wifely duties to please my husband. I didn't need my headaches to get any worse so I became the good submissive wife. Marcus and I had just started kissing when he remembered that he had promised to call this gay man he was counseling. I nearly started crying with pride at the dedication Marcus has. Do you know he spent the next 5 hours locked in his study disciplining that gay barbarian? I was deep asleep by the time he finally slipped into our bed. I love my totally straight husband! Stop the smear attacks.

by Anonymousreply 5604/20/2013

Thanks R56. That's great!

by Anonymousreply 5704/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.