Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Can you suggest any good psychics in LA or Orange County?

I know, a lot of you think it's BS.

For those who don't, and can recommend someone, please do.

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 12407/21/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 108/13/2011

I don't think it's B.S.%0D %0D It *is* B.S.%0D %0D Save your fucking money.%0D

by Anonymousreply 208/13/2011

Hello?

by Anonymousreply 308/13/2011

Wouldn't a good psychic know you and your phone number and know that you were looking for a psychic and contact you?

by Anonymousreply 408/13/2011

What is a "good psychic"? Someone who does a convincing job of making you part with your money while believing the B.S. they're dishing out?

by Anonymousreply 508/13/2011

Allison Du Bois doesn't own this thread

by Anonymousreply 608/13/2011

Miss Cleo

by Anonymousreply 708/13/2011

PM me and I'll let you know someone that gives great readings...

by Anonymousreply 808/13/2011

"Sylvia Browne, The Datalounge's Favorite Psychic"

That cow? I would think this place would prefer an admittedly flashy, showy shaman like me over some roly-poly mystic who probably surmises that you bitches will all be the flames in the afterlife.

by Anonymousreply 908/13/2011

OP, just give me money and I'll tell you what you want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 1008/13/2011

%E2%80%9CI was studied by a scientist for several years on Oprah in front of 70 milliion people and I'm kind of like a drug. Once you get one, you kinda want it again.%E2%80%9D

by Anonymousreply 1108/13/2011

I can tell you when your children are going to die, know this. I love that about me, know this.

by Anonymousreply 1208/13/2011

Recently went to Tim. He was accurate and I plan to return soon.

by Anonymousreply 1308/13/2011

1-800-PREDICT.

by Anonymousreply 1408/13/2011

I predict Tim has a severe blowjobbing in his immediate future.

by Anonymousreply 1508/13/2011

Tim is gay. Is that a problem for you?

by Anonymousreply 1608/13/2011

OP. Without a specific question this is difficult but let me try:

You are very concerned with your money and posessions. This is really "blocking" you. Are you perhaps at a point where you might lose your home or job? There is a female energy which seems to be causing or at least at some center of this condundrum. I think it is a personal relationship which has become clouded by business entagelments. Your are currently racing against time and circumsatnces to "win" The good news is that you are making headway and doing things properly as far as the business end of this goes. However you need to let go of the emotional attachments you have to this person (or perhaps your stuff) you attitude has changed and you have become bitter and it is hampering you in all other aspects of your life. Your former lifestyle is passing but that's okay. The " party" is ending. Gather their coats and show the guest to the door. You will most likely suceed and keep your stuff at the cost of a relationship. It seems the personal issues are a done deal and lamenting the problem is adding to the problem. Get over it. Move forward. Find your inner child and kick his little ass. You are way too smart for the bullshit you are putting yourself through. The next few weeks will involve a lot of financial wrangling but you will prevail.

Any other specific questions I will happily answer.

by Anonymousreply 1708/13/2011

This woman is a very highly recommended LA Psychic.

See link.

by Anonymousreply 1808/13/2011

Psychics should charge 50 percent upfront, 50 percent upon their predictions coming true.

by Anonymousreply 1908/13/2011

"Good psychic." Oxymoron

by Anonymousreply 2008/13/2011

All psychics are equally good.

by Anonymousreply 2108/13/2011

Hi I had a reading from Mrs Lee in Tustin, she was excellent.

by Anonymousreply 2211/18/2012

"Blue" at Crystal Cave in Costa Mesa is good and not very expensive.

by Anonymousreply 2311/18/2012

Just send me your money OP. Or throw it in the gutter.

by Anonymousreply 2411/18/2012

Jacqueline M. "Jackie" Stallone (née Labofish; born November 29, 1921) is an American astrologer.

by Anonymousreply 2511/18/2012

There's no such thing as a good psychic. There are only more entertaining con-artists and cold-readers.

by Anonymousreply 2611/18/2012

Seriously? people still believe in this shit? It's as outdated as religion. Why waste money on it? It's 2012 c'mon people! geez.

by Anonymousreply 2711/18/2012

Theresa Caputo visits ocassionaly.

by Anonymousreply 2811/18/2012

The Green Man Store allegedly has some great readers.

by Anonymousreply 2911/18/2012

Try Carla Baron

by Anonymousreply 3011/18/2012

I been to many psychics in OC. Some charged as much as $300 for a reading, the best and in my option the only true psychic is Mrs. Lee in Tustin. She is right on , her rates are very very fair...

by Anonymousreply 3112/01/2012

Ask yourself what is missing from your life that you are so desperate to hear that something amazing is going to happen to you vs. making it happen yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3212/01/2012

Why don't you try a colon cleanse instead?

by Anonymousreply 3312/01/2012

R32, Many of us are at crossroads and wish to hear specific direction. Wish I could recontact those 2 in my life that once gave me very specific advice and guidance, no charge, no donations accepted.

by Anonymousreply 3412/01/2012

www.dianagarland.com

Her name is Diana Garland

by Anonymousreply 3512/01/2012

I believe I have the insight and ability to help you. Please send a US postal money order for $300 and I will get back with you

by Anonymousreply 3612/01/2012

Get a fucking gypsy!!!

by Anonymousreply 3712/01/2012

If I can be of any help, OP, go ahead and ask me a question. I will meditate on it briefly and respond with my answer.

by Anonymousreply 3812/01/2012

R38, Is a very special person (you should know who) really helping my career, and thus when will I be moving to Los Angeles?

by Anonymousreply 3912/01/2012

R38, OP here. thanks. I need to know what direction to go in career wise. I pretty much have a clean slate, I just have no idea where to turn.

by Anonymousreply 4012/01/2012

I heard this women is truly amazing. I may go see her.

by Anonymousreply 4112/01/2012

Where's DL's resident psychic. He was quite accurate and a sweetie to boot.

by Anonymousreply 4212/01/2012

R39, a tall lanky blonde man or woman is more of a muse to you than a financial supporter, however, I wouldn't ignore his or her advice on a career and I would be happy to have them on my side.

Here's the thing: you must have concrete plans in order to come to L.A. It is a place of hazy smog, disordered thinking, and manic creativity. You must be fairly grounded before coming here.

R39, you are a very attractive person, both physically and emotionally. Be guarded about that. Understand that others will want to take advantage of you.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 4312/01/2012

R38, you have such a lovely manner about you I would say you could just about go into any field of your choosing. The problem is, you don't see yourself as others do--You tend to think that your inner turmoil is obvious to others but it is not! Everyone sees you as a good-natured and caring person. You're a harmless softie in the eyes of others. But you ironically,view yourself as borderline offensive or even outright unattractive.

OP, when you finally see yorself for the JEWEL that you truly are, any career choice will seem effortless to you and anxiety-free. You are suffering form anxiety. It's too bad, because everything WILL GO YOUR WAY if you wld just relax and LET OTHERS LOVE YOU!

by Anonymousreply 4412/01/2012

Reply 44 is meant for the OP, I was R38--sorry for the mix-up!

by Anonymousreply 4512/01/2012

Okay, who here has just started painting? You are painting landscape scenes and are quite good!

by Anonymousreply 4612/01/2012

Is the lack of ambition on my part a fear of success or an actual lack of talent? Do you think I should get a second opinion on the issue in my right side that the last doctor said I could ignore after the MRI? My two friends who are visiting later this month. Why do I sense a big surprise?

by Anonymousreply 4712/01/2012

Craig McManus...he does phone readings...last two hours long. $300.00 for a private session.

by Anonymousreply 4812/01/2012

By the way, I have landscapes hanging in my apt that were painted by one of the friends who is going to be visiting.

by Anonymousreply 4912/01/2012

R47, You do not lack ambition, in fact, you spread your interests in so many directions that it is hard for you to focus (gemini?) on just one task. You are in fact multi-talented but as you know, our society likes people to be one 'thing,' i.e. doctor, dentist, coal miner, etc. You are simply put a very 'mecurial' type of person who would benefit from a scapbook of interests and achievements to help you view yourself more honestly. Or perhaps, work in a scrapbook store. Perhaps designing various crafts, like jewelry or Hallmark-type cards. I say this not as a career advisement but as a way for you to 'find yourself' during these trying times.

In other words, your artwork will reveal your life-path.

In regards to your health, go see a nurse practioner. You need a nurse more than you need a doctor.

As a mercurial type you need smooth social engagements as tension is very hurtful to you.

by Anonymousreply 5012/01/2012

r50 I'm in a life transition....do you see light at the end of the tunnel for me? or see things changing personally. Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 5112/01/2012

R51, sweetie, in one word... YES! a BIG YES!

Things are looking up for you, just remember to keep calm, because there is a little one, a child, who idolizes you and wants to be just like you. You may know who this child is or maybe you don't--but remember that you now have to tow the line and be on your best behavior because a little one is watching!!!!

If you only knew who is loving you from afar I'm sure you woulod have more self-confidence.

by Anonymousreply 5212/01/2012

Hi R17 and R38 can you give me a reading as well? I left my job a year ago and am having trouble taking action. I want to do my own thing and organize public events such as food festivals and do some humanitarian work as well. I also have this idea to write a book or movie and I am also interested in the restaurant biz creating a small chain focused on fresh quality food. I feel so scattered and paralyzed. I also stopped working out I used to do yoga and gained more weight. I feel like I am not on control and stagnating. I feel like there is do much to do and I am not doing it. I would like some insight please. I had a dream last night that this beautiful song was playing and they kept singing You Are Ready. Ok but for what? Where do I start?

by Anonymousreply 5312/01/2012

A couple of friends of mine are channelers. They are not in LA but they are available by Skype. You can contact them via Facebook they are Ginny Bullock and Mirra Rose

by Anonymousreply 5412/01/2012

r53...you sound like you are on the verge of something....relax ...formulate your ideas and start the new year off with a bang....better to have too many ideas than none...plus I'd suggest you listen and learn the song "Something's Coming" from West Side Story and perform it every night (with full choreography) before bed time.

by Anonymousreply 5512/01/2012

R53, you really have a wonderful way about you and are the best of both worlds: you are an engaging extrovert but are also at times a thoughtful introvert.

I feel that you are very anxious, which is understandable, and that anxiety is creating a conflict between your extrovert/introvert duel nature. Perhaps grounding yourself in a marketing class at a community college or brushing up on some accounting skills will train your thoughts to operate in a more linear trajectory. And keep writing!

by Anonymousreply 5612/01/2012

Sylvia Browne is not only a brilliant psychic but a true gay icon. Straight men also seem to be drawn to her sensual voluptuousness. Lord knows, Montel Williams could scarcely restrain himself from running his hand up her dress.

by Anonymousreply 5712/01/2012

Thank you R55 and R56 I appreciate you taking the time to give me a reading.

by Anonymousreply 5812/01/2012

I love West Side Story I used to listen to the recording a lot when I was younger.

by Anonymousreply 5912/01/2012

Wow R44, just wow. I'm not going to go into detail, but you nailed it. I truly hope it's true that bothers see me better than I see myself.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 6012/01/2012

*others.

by Anonymousreply 6112/01/2012

Many thanks r52 I think I understand what you mean. Gracias.

by Anonymousreply 6212/01/2012

R43, Thank you for your kind words. I do not know any tall, lanky blond men or women. I'd never go back to LA alone. I'm too poor a judge of character to deal with Hollywood, you are correct in that assessment.

by Anonymousreply 6312/01/2012

Someone please read me.

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 6412/01/2012

I am trying to push my life forward with additional schooling and am so fearful that I'm too late and all my efforts will be for naught. Would truly appreciate any insight.

by Anonymousreply 6512/02/2012

OP - You are incredibly intelligent and caring. In fact, you care more deeply than most of your friends--and some of those friends would be surprised just how deeply your feelings run. You are sharp, funny, and witty, but most people aren't quick enough to "get" your humor. You are are charismatic, intuitive and work very hard, and yet I somehow feel that those at your place of employment don't appreciate your efforts and contributions.

Now send a money order for $500.00 to P.O. Box .....

You get the drill. Fool.

by Anonymousreply 6612/02/2012

It's kind of funny. From my experience, the secret to finding a good psychic is to look in the "Psychic" section of the yellow pages. If there is an online equivalent, look there.

by Anonymousreply 6712/02/2012

Dear Datalounge Psychic.Is there anything you can tell me?

by Anonymousreply 6812/02/2012

R64, R68, et al, are you serious or trolling for witty cold-readings? If the former, how could someone "read" you over an anonymous forum?

by Anonymousreply 6912/02/2012

R68 here,I just thought I'd give it a shot,just curious.

by Anonymousreply 7012/02/2012

What's wrong with your spacebar? You really must be a cretin. I'm sorry, but please grow up.

by Anonymousreply 7112/02/2012

Spacebar?

by Anonymousreply 7212/02/2012

Dear Psychic, Anything about this 26 year relationship? Why is this happening? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 7312/02/2012

For the psychic(s) on board: I am going through a very dark period in life. Why is this happening? Why can't I move forward to achieve my dreams? Why is everything a problem (understatement), and why am I unable to create the positive changes I need and want, even though I have opportunities aplenty? I am haunted by something a psychic told me as a 14 year old. Why is it all coming to pass?

by Anonymousreply 7412/02/2012

R74 you may be going through long karmic period to learn lessons from a former life time. Karmic numbers such as 13 or 14 that show up as your birthdate or in your name using numerology can indicate that. You literally have to ride it out and start observing your life in a detached way to see your role in all the drama and challenges. Also spiritual healing is on order. Talk to God and write down anything that comes to you. Keep working through it. Do more charity work. Think of yourself as in transition from a caterpillar to a butterfly. Above all be patient with yourself and stop comparing yourself to others this is your journey.

by Anonymousreply 7512/02/2012

r75, thank you! A very big, heartfelt thank you to you!

How on earth did you know that about the numbers connected to me??!!!

As of late, I have been quietly thinking about the nastiness that has been my life. I suspected it was a Karma thing.

A friend did a Tarot card reading. It was very accurate, eerily so. He said the cards indicated that I have gifts that I don't use. I wish I could get into it further. I don't know how to use the abilities and gifts God has given me! And it seems I NEVER have the time to pursue them. It's like it isn't a part of my life plan. If you ever knew the pain this causes. Why? This has caused great anger and frustration.

He used a Thoth deck. Portrayed on one of the cards was an unsidedown pentangle on the side not used for a reading. He said to me,"Do you know what this means?" Is this deck something evil?

Yes, I believe in reincarnation. I remember something very haunting from 7 other lives.They are vivid memories since childhood. I have known my partner (I'm a Gay male) in previous lives. I have NOT always been male. Why do the same issues KEEP appearing in different lives? Maybe THIS is the lifetime I will finally learn something.

Most important: How do I ever find a genuine psychic and/or a second Tarot card reader? I need to pursue this further, much further.

by Anonymousreply 7612/02/2012

R76 this is R75 I was going thru a similar experience which is why I responded. I had my astrology chart done and it indicated a very long karmic period until 2012 which is just ending now. I have been working with a spiritual teacher for over 3 years named Ger Lyons you can check out his website. He helped me immensely with healing and opening up myself energetically if that makes sense. Kind of like my chakras opened and I can sense energy better and discern people and situations. I also had a reading with a channel (Mirra Rose who i mentioned upthread) who gave me much needed insight. All I can say is that the karma crap won't last forever especially if you are proactive in healing and becoming a better person in terms of treating yourself and others better. I've been thru a lot of shit but I can tell you you can come out the other side but it's hard work and not always pretty. Kind if like root canal.

by Anonymousreply 7712/03/2012

Also in my reading with Mirra she indicated that I did some bad stuff like abused power in a former life but wanted to change and be better in this life.

I can see you are trying and believe me I know it's hard and frustrating but you are here for a reason and have something to contribute.

by Anonymousreply 7812/03/2012

Physic Dl'r, I can't seem to find the motivation to do what I really want in my life. Any advice? What about my love life?

by Anonymousreply 7912/03/2012

I would like to ask one of the intuitives on the board if I my pension application is ever going to be approved! It has been five months now and I would like to relocate to another state but need to have my financial house in order first. I have been thinking about moving to Portland, Oregon. Would this be a beneficial move? Thank you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 8012/03/2012

R80 I got a yes on the pension. The Oregon move I didn't really get anything except that you should think about why you are moving and how you will integrate yourself into the community. Are you looking for a new life, do you know people there? What is drawing you there? I am not saying not to move there but really think about why. Just be clear about what you want.

R79 you are your own worst enemy. You can do anything you want. people like you and trust you but you do not trust yourself. I see a light around you and mountains. Maybe a sunrise hiking trip? You need to clear your head and get out of your own way. Maybe a walk or getting out into nature is in order. Sometimes life is not always about you and how much you can get for yourself. Let go of seeking guaranteed outcomes and go with the flow. Start something and follow the energy. If it feels good and enjoyable continue if it seems boring or drudgery go onto another thing. I keep getting the word TRUST around you. Like you are not trusting yourself or someone. Start small and slow and gradually work up to speed. Rome was not built in a day. Your Love life? It's more like Love Your Life. Do that first then see who shows up.

by Anonymousreply 8112/04/2012

Anything for r73?

by Anonymousreply 8212/04/2012

R40 it is important to assess what you want the most. Once you have prioritized that the answer will be clearer to you. You are definitely leaning strongly towards something but are afraid of messing up. Read some bios or articles on successful people. You will see that they have failed countless times. There is even a conference in Silicon Valley called FailCon that gives people an opportunity to hear the lessons learned from successful entrepreneurs. I like that you said clean slate. it implies you are very open and willing to take risks to a certain degree. I immediately got the impression of the Matrix where they have the loading program area that is just a huge blank room and whatever they needed or thought of would materialize there. You have that same power. Ultimately your best advisor is trust in yourself and asking yourself for guidance and then listening. Maybe keep a journal with all your thoughts and impressions and look out for new ideas in magazines and tv. Another impression I get is to just go for it. I get an image of someone literally running up a mountain full speed determined to get to the top. I also get the impression of telephones ringing off the hook in an office. I get the sense of speed and urgency. Maybe sales? Whatever it is, it's happening quickly or is fast paced.

by Anonymousreply 8312/04/2012

R47 the fact that you are questioning yourself shows that you do have talent but are afraid of being delusional or even worthy of success. The big thing with you is to learn to love yourself unconditionally. Think of how a child behaves. How unselfconscious they are with no filter willing to take on anything and even pretend to be anything just for fun. Talk about delusional! You should cultivate the same attitude. Instead of asking whether you have talent the better question is to ask where can you use your talent. We are all talented to varying degrees but it takes time to create and hone your craft and you can only do that through taking action and not holding back. Don't feel guilty either. Just pick up and start where you are.

I'm getting a no on the second opinion but maybe do it for peace of mind. Your friend's visit - I'm not sensing anything on that.

by Anonymousreply 8412/04/2012

R50 gosh i feel so much compassion for you from reading your post. There is always always always light at the end of the tunnel, and in the tunnel and all around the tunnel. If you are looking at things in one way without using your creativity to think of it in other ways it is always going to seem dark. If you are so focused on one thing you cut yourself off from everything else, things that could be beneficial and get you out of this rut you are in. Expand yourself. Do something you would never do but it's crossed your mind to do like a yoga class or salsa dancing or knitting - whatever, doesn't matter. i just see you so intensely focused on one thing it's like a droning bell that just keeps clanging giving me a headache. So stop it. Stop thinking. Get out of your head. Do something else or at least make a list of everything positive in your life no matter how trivial. It is important to keep your spirit and energy up. Not in a fake peppy way but in a self-love caring way.

Light and change. Change - things are always changing, the only constant in life so they say. However, we want to be control which creates fear. Fear not. You have power within you. It is time to use it.

by Anonymousreply 8512/04/2012

R65 time is an artificial construct and there a lots of cues in society that say what is acceptable or not and it's a bunch of crap. Anything positive you do for yourself is for you alone and is worthwhile purely from that stand point. I know several people that are working on second, third and even fourth acts. your intuition and desire have gotten you to seek out new opportunities. Like I said in another reading, if you focus too much on the one thing or a certain outcome then you cut yourself off from everything else. Use your creativity and moxie. Find groups of people in your situation on google and linked in. Network. Like Tim Gunn says Make it work! I am getting the impression that you should make a vision board or do visualization of what you are seeking. To make it as real as possible so that it will manifest for you. But allow it to come in a thousand different ways, if that makes sense. don't be tied to one particular outcome. But it is important to set your intention and make things work for you. Talk to your teachers, other people in the profession you want to be in. if it is something like nursing, that is broad enough that there are myriad of opportunities. Try to leverage your current skill set as well. be creative. volunteer. ASK FOR HELP. get out of your ego and your own way. you chose a path because on some level you were confident that it was right for you. listen to that and honor that and turn down all the other noise.

by Anonymousreply 8612/04/2012

Thanks r85 just came back to this thread to find your response tonight.

Its true that I tend to be myopic sometimes. I also tend to put the problems of others around me before my own when times are tough. Easier to deal with I guess its a coping mechanism.

Any specific advice re. potential career direction? also my mother's issue and friend's issue that have taken up my time. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8712/04/2012

R73 your post was a little sparse but i will give you my impressions. i got the image of a rope in gym class that you try and try to climb but it's so impossible because you don't have the strength and it's so embarrassing because everyone is watching you. You want so bad to climb to the top and prove to everyone and yourself that you can do it, and it seems so easy too which makes it that much more frustrating and demoralizing. so what do you do? hang on tight and keep trying to climb in vain or let go, walk away and lick your wounds? You can stand there all day but it's not going to get easier. You can walk away but you don't have to feel bad or ashamed. Just know that you tried your best and not to judge yourself or the situation harshly. I feel alot of compassion for you. I also feel shock and surprise. you didn't see it coming. Ultimately you have to make a decision. Don't think in terms of years spent think in terms of honoring yourself. work thru it - do yoga, breath, walk a dog, get a therapist. do what you gotta do but think in terms of what is healthiest for you and not your ego.

by Anonymousreply 8812/04/2012

R87/R51 Ok i understand now. Reading your post reminded me of something my friend did the other day. She got on Facebook and declared herself unavailable to be the go to person/problem solver/counselor for all her friends. She decided she has to focus on herself and her life and get it in order. She also wisely told everyone to seek the solutions to their problems in their own way and link up with their own source/higher power. I was truly happy for her to have that realization. People can be so important in our lives but they can also be so draining to the point where you can't concentrate on what you need to do, but on some level you feel important or worthy by being involved with whatever is going on. Not that you shouldn't help people but sometimes other people's problems and drama become your problems and don't you have enough problems on your own? It's time for you to reassess and draw some boundaries. You already know this. You are very perceptive in saying you use other people's shit as a way of avoiding your own shit. Be like my friend and make a declaration (in a loving way) that you are off duty.

As far as career my impression is that you know what you want to do and don't need anyone to tell you. You just need to trust yourself. Others trust you, so why can't you trust you? I do get the sense of plants or teaching for some reason. I would need more info about what you are interested in to give you my sense of things though.

by Anonymousreply 8912/04/2012

Did anyone try any of the suggested psychics?

Anyone ever tried the medium Nora Stone? Her Yelp reviews are great.

by Anonymousreply 9005/24/2013

I predict op is about to be swindled out of a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 9105/24/2013

Try Charis Milona at the Psychic Eye on Ventura in the Valley.

by Anonymousreply 9205/27/2013

R88, this is r73, thank you! You hit it very clearly, even down to a specific childhood memory, the feeling of which is the same I'm experiencing in this current situation. You're very good! Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 9305/27/2013

I know of Mrs. Lee in Tustin, I have been seeing her for a year now, sher is the most gifted psychic I have ever seen, her prices are very reasonable . I suggest you give Mrs Lee a call, you will be pleasantly surprised .

by Anonymousreply 9407/16/2013

Are any of the psychics still around? Can anyone see how much longer I'll be trapped in my current situation and/or how long it will be before I'm happy again? Is there anything I can do or do I just have to keep waiting?

by Anonymousreply 9507/16/2013

I think I'm enfatuated with the I.T. guy from work, the barista who serves my coffe (I only go there just to see him), and the maintenance guy from that fast food restaurant I sometimes see outside. Actually there is this other barista I see for business purposes that I find cute too.

Why can't I bring myself to ask any of them out? I don't even know if they are gay.

:(

by Anonymousreply 9607/16/2013

I meant to say Infatuated!

by Anonymousreply 9707/16/2013

oh dear I meant coffee!

by Anonymousreply 9807/16/2013

R98 - I see plants around one of them. Maybe real plants, maybe his name (or someone close to him) has a plant based name.. That's the one to go for!

by Anonymousreply 9907/16/2013

See anything for me R99?

by Anonymousreply 10007/16/2013

There is nothing funnier than atheists who believe in psychics.

by Anonymousreply 10107/16/2013

R95 - be proactive. (it doesn't take a psychic to tell you that, though), Don't wait, do!

You feel stuck?

Do you know someone with a tongue piercing? Maybe it sounds odd, but that person will help you somehow. Perhaps with an idea, or they will spark something in a conversation.

Be open minded. There may be something that you have been stubborn about, lighten up on whatever it is :)

by Anonymousreply 10207/16/2013

R102 Thanks for the response. No, I don't know anyone with a tongue piercing, but I'll keep an eye out and an open mind.

I'm not against being proactive, I just don't know what else I can do right now. Feel like I tried everything and nothing has worked out.

by Anonymousreply 10307/16/2013

YAY! R99 Bless you you good soul.I wish I could hug you right now, and I wish you nothing but happiness and love in your future and present life. :)

"I see plants around one of them. Maybe real plants, maybe his name (or someone close to him) has a plant based name.. That's the one to go for!"

I go to this coffee shop just to see this really handsome barista.

It's strange because there's always an awkward pause(from my end)which always makes him crack a smile. I'm so obvious I have made him blush in the past. Ugh! It so embarrassing yet I can't help it. I literally become a nerd and stutter whenever I see him. lol

This coffee shop is decorated to be a garden or something. Literally, plants adorn the walls, the counters, the entrance, the drive-thru, etc... They are everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 10407/16/2013

Just think about them really hard, and ask them to call you.

by Anonymousreply 10507/16/2013

[quote]This coffee shop is decorated to be a garden or something. Literally, plants adorn the walls, the counters, the entrance, the drive-thru, etc... They are everywhere!

There ya go! Just be your sweet self. And please, don't let the world harden you or make you cynical. You don't have to be tough, just be you.

by Anonymousreply 10607/16/2013

[quote]I'm not against being proactive, I just don't know what else I can do right now. Feel like I tried everything and nothing has worked out.

I keep getting something (a feeling) from your childhood/past. Perhaps something(or someone)from that time will give you some relief in regard to the situation.. OR it's part of the problem. But I'm getting strong feelings about when you were younger.

Also, this is not a work situation, am I right? Is it something to do with a partner or family?

by Anonymousreply 10707/16/2013

Hi R99 and/or R102,

Total Datalounge newbie here. My first post ever. Although many posters can be pretty unkind, there are lots of good people here too. So I'm gonna take a chance.

I recently had a long telephone reading with a well-known psychic with a national reputation. Some interesting input, nothing really verifiable so far but lots of "food for thought."

The following left me a bit nonplussed: She told me that my "guides" (she calls them by a different name) want me to start working in the area of channeling, practicing it for two hours a day, 2 to 4 nights a week. By myself, at first.

Channeling is something that has interested me, up to a point, when other people do it, but I've never thought I have the slightest bit of talent/ability in this area.

My first question is: What do you see for me here? I'm not really all that anxious to do it, but won't rule it out.

Second question: I'm an older guy (60), whose personal and "love" life has ranged from mostly non-existent to extremely painful and just plain awful. I am having a hard time looking back at my life and seeing just how much of a failure I've been in that area (and not for want of trying). Do you seen anything at all for me coming up in the remainder of this year or into next year?

The psychic I spoke to essentially said that, if I did the work to develop my channeling abilities, I'd meet my "soulmate" at age 63 or 64, in connection with this work. I am kinda skeptical about that ever happening, to put it mildly.

I've said to my guides that, while I'm of course not in a position to give them any ultimatums, my condition for doing this work is that I need something good of a romantic and/or sexual nature between now and then.

So any input you might have about "me and channeling" and "me and my personal life" would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 10807/16/2013

In [108]: "Do you seen" = "Do you see"

by Anonymousreply 10907/16/2013

R108 - I think you are testing me :) I do not consider myself a psychic, I'm just very intuitive, and I hope I can help.

I get a lot of female energy from you.

That being said - is there somewhere outside you go to relax or think? Does an old well mean anything to you? I keep seeing grey stone.

I believe you will meet your soulmate, (with or without channeling) but you have to be open. It may not be love at first sight. Also, I see that he plays tennis. I think you will have to kick yourself up a notch to keep up with him, he's very energetic! Do not let this deter you :)

by Anonymousreply 11007/16/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 11107/16/2013

I'll save you the money, OP.

What you're looking for is at the Alamo. In the basement.

by Anonymousreply 11207/16/2013

R99/102/etc:

No it's not really a work situation but kind of. I'm trapped in a crappy relationship I want to leave but can't because I'm having trouble finding work so I can't afford to. My only option right now would be moving back in with my parents, which I really don't want to do because it's in hickville where people hate gays and I had a pretty messed up/abusive/toxic childhood.

Do you see my current relationship ending, a better one coming along, and my job situation working out? How long (if ever) will it be before I meet my soul mate?

by Anonymousreply 11307/17/2013

lol at r12.

by Anonymousreply 11407/17/2013

[quote]My only option right now would be moving back in with my parents, which I really don't want to do because it's in hickville where people hate gays and I had a pretty messed up/abusive/toxic childhood.

Ok, that's where the childhood thing comes in. See my post at R107.. I guess it's kind of both. I said [italic]"someone)from that time will give you some relief in regard to the situation.. OR it's part of the problem.[/italic].. They could take you in and give you relief from your current situation, however, they are still part of the problem.

Honestly, right now, it's either one or the other. (where you are now, or your parents). And quite frankly, I see you being more miserable with your parents. There are a lot of old wounds that do not need to be reopened.

Go to the gym (or YMCA), or run (or simply walk)in the morning. Stay off the computer as much as possible and read more. Please eat better. I know all of this is common sense, but I think you need reminding. You need to take better care of yourself. Get your confidence up! I see a window - not sure what this means. You might. Anyhow, you need to un-stick yourself. (you can do it) Until you do, you will be in the same rut. Stop comparing yourself to others. Find out why you pick bad partners and fix it. You *do* deserve better :)

By next spring this will be worked out and you will see that, indeed "Hope springs eternal".

by Anonymousreply 11507/17/2013

Wow R115, you're pretty good!

Do you see me leaving my home country any time soon?

by Anonymousreply 11607/17/2013

R115,

How big is R116's dick?

by Anonymousreply 11707/17/2013

[quote]How big is [R116]'s dick?

Not as big as he'd like it to be, but no one has complained!

by Anonymousreply 11807/17/2013

[quote]Do you see me leaving my home country any time soon?

Yes, but not permanently for another few years.

by Anonymousreply 11907/17/2013

thanks R119!

by Anonymousreply 12007/17/2013

R99 you are a saint. Thanks again so much for taking the time to give me advice. I don't take offense to any of it. You are completely right. I have been wanting to get back in shape for a while now and I'm taking baby steps towards that, but my partner is such a monster he lords his power over me even regarding my own diet and exercise.

I don't get why anyone would want to be fat and just eat crap all the time, but the way he sees it, it's his money, so he gets to make all the decisions. I hate it. I would rather be a federal prisoner lol. At least then I could exercise as much as I wanted and maybe even get laid. Even if it was rape at least it would be some kind of affection. :)

Anyway I won't go into all the gritty details but up until now I have made poor choices in partners because dysfunction is what I grew up with so that was normal to me. I know now I do deserve better and I would rather be alone than be with someone like this, but right now I have no way out and haven't for a while because of my unemployment.

Your prediction that things will be better by spring gives me hope, but even the spring sounds so far away right now. I guess if fighting to get back in shape is all I can do for now that's what I'll concentrate on and hope the universe takes care of the rest. I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you, but if you have time, do you think I'll meet my soul mate by spring? Any clues on the guy I'm supposed to be with so I don't pick the wrong guy again?

by Anonymousreply 12107/18/2013

It's interesting that on yelp, some of the psychics listed have incredibly favorable reviews which validate psychic powers and then there will be one where the person felt defrauded and gave several thousand dollars and felt conned.

It's like hard to know who to believe. You almost have to go to one on your own and draw your own conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 12207/21/2013

what kind of idiot gives several thousand $ to a psychic? Of course they're a fraud if you had to pay them that much.

I believe there are some qualified and talented psychics, and they sometimes cost a bit for a session, but not anything exorbitant.

by Anonymousreply 12307/21/2013

some of these people prey on those when they are vulnerable and take advantage, r123. It is not that rare of an occurrence.

by Anonymousreply 12407/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.