Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

At What Age Will Madonna Be No Longer To Hide Her Age?

Facially, that is. I see her now, and with the right lighting she can still pass as a woman in her 40s, circa "Ray of Light", thanks to her latest cheeks. Sometimes she even looks the way she did when she did "Evita". The cheeks give her a more fuller, youthful look (at times). So, what age do you think she'll be when plastic surgery can't even make her look young anymore? She looks like she could be hitting that moment only a few years from now. Somehow, Cher was able to keep up with it, even if she looked ridiculous. She already had a boney, weird angular face. Madonna never had that. She had a gigantic Italian face that deflated a decade ago, giving her the appearance of a mummy. She seems to be getting that bloated, menopausal look to her face, even with the facelift sutures trying to hold it back.

by Anonymousreply 18403/15/2015

She stopped being able to hide her age 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 108/08/2011

OP, in the picture now, she looks like Rachel Zoe.

by Anonymousreply 208/08/2011

She's at that point already.

by Anonymousreply 308/08/2011

I think she'd have looked better if she hadn't stuck to a low fat diet for so many years. I think a modified paleo or Weston Price approach helps one age better. You need good quality fats.

by Anonymousreply 508/08/2011

Her skin looks really weird. It's that Cat Lady skin plastic surgery victims wind up with for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 608/08/2011

Dunno OP, but I lie awake at night worry about the way Madonna looks.

by Anonymousreply 708/08/2011

Her second husband got away in time. I'm sure he was able to see the signs.

by Anonymousreply 808/08/2011

She has really got to rethink the whole macrobiotic diet, but she has never resolved her issues with food so that won't be happening. She really does believe that that diet is doing her wonders. But it is the first thing that cost her her looks. %0D %0D She is obsessed with keeping her weight down, which ends up looking bad on anybody after a certain age. You need some fat to round you out. The grueling spectacle tours have become her forte in the last decade, and she will have to keep up with that. No one wants to see her just stand in front of a microphone and sing. And she isn't the type of performer who can do that. Tina Turner still struts, but it isn't just all that with her. You go to a Madona show, you want an Event.

by Anonymousreply 908/08/2011

She's starting to look like Sally Struthers.

by Anonymousreply 1008/08/2011

I simply don't see what all are talking about. Firstly, Madonna has ALWAYS had a bony, angular face. She has prominent cheek bones, a pointed chin and a square jaw. Her diet certainly has made the bones more prominent. Although I think she's probably done some fillers and botox, I have never seen any evidence that she's had anything cut and sewn back tighter. She has not had a facelift. They are very obvious and distort the natural planes of the face. She does not have that effect. I don't even think she's had her eyes tucked.

by Anonymousreply 1108/08/2011

Geez, R11, what the hell do you call those cheek implants? In some photos you can see the outline of the edge of the implant. I can't imagine who in their right mind gets these. I've never seen them on someone in person, but they always photograph badly.

by Anonymousreply 1208/08/2011

Delusional R11? Madonna has had tons of work.

by Anonymousreply 1308/08/2011

At what age? I haven't been able to hide a flaw since the dawning of the Age of Aqueerius, cause you bitter bitches will not let a single wrinkle slide.

by Anonymousreply 1408/08/2011

As long as they have good injectibles, Madonna will never age.

by Anonymousreply 1508/08/2011

She was born at the right time. Plastic surgery gets better as she ages.%0D %0D When she gets too old she'll just pimp Lourdes.

by Anonymousreply 1608/08/2011

She's already doing that, R16.

by Anonymousreply 1708/08/2011

Will?

by Anonymousreply 1808/08/2011

"I see her now, and with the right lighting she can still pass as a woman in her 40s"%0D %0D OP, it's really not all that unusual for a 53 year old woman to be able to still pass for a woman in her 40s.%0D %0D How many times has someone paid you a compliment, "Oh my God, you look four years younger!"

by Anonymousreply 1908/08/2011

When did Madonna get a facelift? Her hairline is farther back than it used to be so she obviously had one.%0D %0D I didn't know facelifts changed your hairline like this still. It seems so old school.

by Anonymousreply 2008/25/2011

whenever I see Madonna holding Lourdes' hand, it always reminds me of Judy struggling to steady herself while holding Liza's.

by Anonymousreply 2108/25/2011

haha R4

by Anonymousreply 2208/25/2011

"Firstly, Madonna has ALWAYS had a bony, angular face."%0D %0D You must be delusional because that statement is ridiculously untrue. Anyone who looks at early pictures of Madonna can plainly see that she had a wide, doughy, full face back then. Especially during her early MTV video days; she was actually rather plump back in the day. And plastered with heavy makeup and dripping with geegaws (bows, torn lace gloves, crosses, jangling bracelets and necklaces) and wearing underwear as outerwear, with a wild mop of unevenly dyed long hair. She might as well have had SLUT branded across her forehead. But that was her image back then. And she's still trying to hold onto that pose.

by Anonymousreply 2308/25/2011

The Ages of Reason, Enlightenment and High Definition.

by Anonymousreply 2408/25/2011

r11 here. Yes, Madonna had a doughy-er face waaaay back, because she had more body fat. Take away most of the body fat, with her extreme diet and workout regimen, and you get what she looks like now. She has NOT had cheekbone implants. I have 2 friends who chose this unfortunate procedure, and they don't look anything like Madonna's cheeks. Cheekbone implants are small, like 2" x 3" and do not extend down to the bottom of the cheekbone. They only cover the top part up by the eye. What you're seeing on Madonna is the bones up underneath the skin with very little fat to cushion them. And p.s. most of the 'before and after' pictures of celebs on sites like awfulplasticsurgery.com are not examples of surgery, but lighting and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 2508/26/2011

Ten years ago. Blondes, even bottle blondes, don't age well especially if they have lived a FULL life!

by Anonymousreply 2608/26/2011

Can anyone honestly look at this face and not think she's had plastic surgery.%0D %0D The hair on the sides of her face hide a multitude of sins.

by Anonymousreply 2708/26/2011

This woman is a joke. Her paid boyfriend looks like one of Lola's classmates.

by Anonymousreply 2808/26/2011

She's anorexic and it has taken a toll on her face.%0D That, and she was unfortunate genes. Italian women don't age well. Yeah, Sophia Loren is the lone exception, but get real.

by Anonymousreply 2908/26/2011

She looks ridiculous swimming in that jogging suit. She probably looks scary naked.

by Anonymousreply 3008/26/2011

Interesting.%0D Madonna has the thick middle of a woman going through menopause.

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2011

[quote]She looks ridiculous swimming in that jogging suit. She probably looks scary naked.%0D %0D She also looks ridiculous wearing a hat in the ocean while she's swimming. Her hair is wet, so I bet that hat smells like a wet dog.%0D %0D BTW, why doesn't she ever do anything with Mercy's hair besides having it in cornrows all the time? Poor little girl must get tired of that.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3208/26/2011

Isn't her bf a dancer? I'd expect him to have a better body. He has pasty white legs, too.

by Anonymousreply 3308/26/2011

Madonna is "well-preserved", not youthful - she's entering her 6th decade and looks it. But her hands are those of an aged crone.

by Anonymousreply 3408/26/2011

She's officially entered Norma Desmond territory.%0D %0D I don't give a shit how much fuck-you money she has. She looks ridiculous, foolish and desperate with these boys.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3508/26/2011

[quote]I don't give a shit how much fuck-you money she has. She looks ridiculous, foolish and desperate with these boys.%0D %0D I completely agree. You would have to have low self-esteem to pay someone to be with you when you know damn well that if you weren't rich, these 20-somethings wouldn't give you a second glance. She's the female Kelsey Grammar.

by Anonymousreply 3608/26/2011

The question should be: " At What Age Will Madonna No Longer Be Able To Hide Her RAGE?"

by Anonymousreply 3708/26/2011

R37 What do you mean "no longer"? It's always been obvious she's a miserable unhappy hag.

by Anonymousreply 3808/26/2011

Why single out Kelsey Grammer? Pretty much any straight male celebrity uses his money to get twenty-somethings and other women he'd probably never be able to get ordinarily.

by Anonymousreply 3908/26/2011

R39 I was just using him as an example - I don't have time to list them all. But he came to mind first since he's on his fourth marriage.

by Anonymousreply 4008/26/2011

The plastic surgery is making her face look older. She is getting the menopausal puffy look. She has fat deposits in all different parts of her face. She put domes in her cheeks to give her the appearance of baby fat, and sometimes it looks good. Other times she looks frightening, like she's a hamster. They had her surgeon on television, and he looks like a freak! He looks like that guy who now is dubbed the walking Ken doll.

She definitely has an eating disorder, and body dismorphic disorder. She works out for hours every single day, and she goes on and on about how fat she is. She's a control freak. I understand and respect that, but she's gone off the deep end now.

She's no longer wearing her Kabbalah string, nor going to the Kabbalah Centre anymore. I guess she's finally had enough, especially after they scammed her, and got her in trouble three times with the FBI.

They say you either have your body or your face when you're old. You have to pick one. The problem is, her body looks horrific, and that's the one she's chosen to spend her time on, leaving her face to the doctors. Both look ridiculous. If you're a touring act, you need stamina, but she's not doing the workouts just for that. She actually thinks she looks sexy. At least she doesn't seem to be jealous of Lola -- yet. She's using her daughter now.

by Anonymousreply 4108/26/2011

[quote]She's no longer wearing her Kabbalah string, nor going to the Kabbalah Centre anymore. %0D %0D Do what cult/religion is she going to join next? Is she gonna become Islamic like her boyfriend for attention?

by Anonymousreply 4208/26/2011

Yeah, the drowned rat look is not a flattering one, but this pic shows she's still looking pretty youthful.

by Anonymousreply 4308/26/2011

She doesn't look youthful.%0D She looks unhappy and blurry with bright lights shining in her face in the dark. The lighting makes anybody look 'youthful'.%0D %0D She also has dreadfully age-inappropriate hair.

by Anonymousreply 4408/26/2011

What is her fetish with the ethnic men?

by Anonymousreply 4508/26/2011

i always thought she looked better with shorter hair. She's had that dirty wild child hair since her 40s.

by Anonymousreply 4608/26/2011

[quote]What is her fetish with the ethnic men?%0D %0D I don't know, but what I find funny is that she likes to fuck ethnic men but won't marry them. With the exceptions of her ex-husband and Warren Beatty, almost all of her men have been Black or Hispanic. So it's obvious she just wants to fuck ethnic men, but doesn't think they're good enough to marry.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4708/26/2011

I don't like this guy at all. Every pic I have seen him in when at the beach or the ocean, he's always wearing shoes. Never trust a man who hates showing his feet. %0D %0D At least Jesus liked his (own) feet.

by Anonymousreply 4808/26/2011

[quote]She also has dreadfully age-inappropriate hair.%0D %0D I agree - all the bleach over the years must have ruined her hair because it looks thin, stringy and fried.%0D %0D I honestly think she looks better with her natural hair color, like from the Like A Prayer days or the Power of Goodbye video.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4908/26/2011

Come on, she looks good in the picture I posted at R43. The vast majority of women would KILL to look that good when they get to 53.

Hate her for dating teenagers or for being an insufferable cunt, but she looks good for her age.

by Anonymousreply 5008/26/2011

[quote]But she looks good for her age.%0D %0D That's up for debate. The fact that she looks like this AFTER plastic surgery isn't saying much.%0D

by Anonymousreply 5108/26/2011

France? None told me they were going to France. And who is that woman Madonna is talking to?

by Anonymousreply 5208/26/2011

"The vast majority of women would KILL to look that good when they get to 53."%0D %0D %0D The vast majority of women WOULD KILL THEMSELVES if they look like that when they get to 53.%0D %0D There, fixed it for ya.

by Anonymousreply 5308/26/2011

Just for the record, many Italian women age well. Generally, they age much better than English, German, Central European and Balkan women. %0D %0D French women also age well. Hit or miss in Spain.

by Anonymousreply 5408/27/2011

What makes this guy "ethnic"? Isn't that pretty racist? I'm not trying to start a flame war, but it is pretty stupid to use for people who aren't white. Madonna's not really what people considered "white" for ages since she's Italian anyway.

I think her hair looks fine. I wish she'd do something completely shocking with it again. She's been so fucking boring for the last decade. Ditch the wigs already!

I loved her dyke cut around the "Girlie Show" era.

She's so pale that dark hair can make her look like a zombie creature. She looked stunning in "The Power of Goodbye", but that was a dye job. "Like A Prayer" was her own hair color, as was "A League of Their Own". She was pissed when she had to change it for the "Sex" book which was shot right after filming ended.

It's amazing that she doesn't worry about looking this bad in front of her bf, when there are young girls his own age standing around. She must really have him paid well.

by Anonymousreply 5508/27/2011

You sure about that R54? Italian women are like Cinderella at the ball when the clock strikes midnight. Stunning until about early forties, then fast train to thick waists, hairy moles and mustaches.

by Anonymousreply 5608/27/2011

Italian men on the other hand, with their thick hair, my god, can go on an on.

Irish men are the equivalent of Italian women, just so you know I am not sexist. They reach about early forties and get those gigantic meat heads.

by Anonymousreply 5708/27/2011

Nah, r56. Italians historically and scientifically look better than other groups when they age due to the oil in their skin. If they're healthy, they always look pretty much younger than their official ages. Madonna is simply not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 5808/27/2011

Damn! Shes the most major fag hag of all time. Of course "the gays" hate her cause, still, they want to be her & resent the fact that they aren't a rich blonde bitch... shes fucking hot "straight blatinos." I give her a pass and you bitches should too.

by Anonymousreply 5908/27/2011

Yes, the Irish have it the worst. The women have their faces fall to the ground the moment they hit 40. It's tragic. You can tell what they're going to look like when they're older when they're young.

by Anonymousreply 6008/27/2011

Ok, here is a high resolution photo of her, arriving at the Vanity Fair Oscar party on February 27, 2011.

She looks amazing. This is a candid shot. Go to the photo link and click the photo to enlarge it, it is huge.

Unless the photographer rubbed Vaseline on the lens, she's a knockout.

I'll see if I can find more.

by Anonymousreply 6108/27/2011

R61 LOL! Are you serious? That's AFTER the stylists, makeup artists, and hairdressers fixing her up. Take all that away, and then what's left? Not much.

by Anonymousreply 6208/27/2011

R61, no shit. I never said she didn't have makeup on.

Anyway, look at these BROWS!!

Again, click the photo twice

by Anonymousreply 6308/27/2011

Lola is looking more and more like a Kardashian.

This photo is from March 2011, and all 3 are caked in heavy makeup.

by Anonymousreply 6408/27/2011

Madonna's brows are higher and more taught than Lourde's or Kelley's

by Anonymousreply 6508/27/2011

Compare to this close up of Goop who is decades younger.

by Anonymousreply 6608/27/2011

And Christy Turlington (wow,talk about aging!)

by Anonymousreply 6708/27/2011

Still something beautiful about Cristy. An inner beauty that shines through, even though she has no make up on.

by Anonymousreply 6808/27/2011

Goop may be insufferable, but I always thought she was an attractive, pretty woman.

by Anonymousreply 6908/27/2011

Christy looks natural. Madonna does not.%0D %0D Madonna really messed up her face with those cheeks. She looked fine before. I think she had an eye job too because her eyes seem slightly off.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 7008/27/2011

25 to 30.%0D %0D That's when your metabolism begins to wind down, your lung capacity lessens,and if it runs in the family-gray hair makes it's first appearence. %0D %0D The stars in ages past simply moved through the roles available to them and did what they could, with what nature gave them, to stay before the public. And gracefully went behind the scenes, or retired when the natural gifts had been spent.%0D %0D There's nothing more admirable than knowing when one's time in a certain part of their lives is done with, and moving along. As it is, all these Youth Worshippers are doomed to play their own finally scene in Sunset Boulevard.

by Anonymousreply 7108/27/2011

r70, Madonna didn't look fine. She looked like she was dying. In the first half of the 00s, she looked like the living dead. She got all the botox and the fillers money could by mid-way through that decade, and then it just wouldn't work anymore. She dumped Richie right before her 50th, and I guess she did the typical "birthday present to herself", a body makeover. She looked really good during some of 2008, which is when the cheeks made their debut. Then we got that infamous shot of her coming out of the Kabbalah Center, looking like a chipmunk. She looked really scary last year when she opened one of her gyms. She looked like she had gained 50 lbs. in her face. They do say that once you start with the plastic surgery, you can't stop. Most people become addicted, and Madonna being such a control freak, wanted everything perfect, she is the perfect candidate for addiction.

by Anonymousreply 7208/27/2011

I'm going to post some pix of her with all the face work, pics in which I think she looks actually pretty good. Some people say she looks horrible in them. You be the judge.

by Anonymousreply 7308/27/2011

2010 Rio.

by Anonymousreply 7408/27/2011

by Anonymousreply 7508/27/2011

Nine premier.

by Anonymousreply 7608/27/2011

With Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 7708/27/2011

Oscars 2009.

by Anonymousreply 7808/27/2011

Yankees.

by Anonymousreply 7908/27/2011

Oscars 09.

by Anonymousreply 8008/27/2011

VMAs 2009.

by Anonymousreply 8108/27/2011

Gym pic comparison.

by Anonymousreply 8208/27/2011

[italic]Shes the most major fag hag of all time.[/italic]

She ditched the gays during the Guy Ritchie years. Her tour dancers are straight, although that's not shocking since the majority of these hip hop dancing kids are straight. The only gays she has around her now is photographer, Steven Klein, and when she's doing her tours, Jamie King. That's all. She has an entourage, but it now only houses one gay dude. I don't think Madonna has many friends to be honest. She has Paltrow, Stella McCartney, and Jessica Seinfeld.

by Anonymousreply 8308/27/2011

R80 and R81 are gorgeous. She done fucked up since then.

by Anonymousreply 8408/27/2011

werewolf hairline

by Anonymousreply 8508/27/2011

Oh damn, double click on R85. That is one hairy Mary!

by Anonymousreply 8608/27/2011

She looks good to great the the R75-82 pics, though some are from over two years ago, which does make a difference.

I think the fact is that she's 53, she has aged, obviously. Depending on her hair, make-up, lighting, how much weight she's carrying, and how any surgery or procedures (botox) she may have has settled, Madonna at this time can look any number of ways from really good to quite bad. The links in this thread show the spectrum.

IMO, the main thing she has to avoid is looking harsh -- too skinny, too angular, to gaunt. She looks horrible like that. And, I hope she avoids trying to have a super skinny body but then wants a fuller face so she gets fillers.

by Anonymousreply 8708/27/2011

I wonder if she's getting menopause bloat. No doubt she hasn't gotten her period in years since she works out, getting her body fat down to nearly nothing, and takes hormones. She probably doesn't even know if she has any eggs left, or if she's totally grey without the hair dye.

by Anonymousreply 8808/27/2011

Sure sometimes, with a soft focus, the right lighting and when the work has settled in. . . she looks good in photos. But even when she looks better, she doesn't seem confident and has lost any sense of style (probably along the same timeline as r83 mentions).

She seems quite asexual these last few years. I think the boys are just accessories, part of the effort to appear more youthful.

I guess I don't understand her drive to remain in the pubic eye when it's torture for her due to her vanity.

by Anonymousreply 8908/27/2011

I don't know r89. This is pretty sexy.

by Anonymousreply 9008/27/2011

And...

by Anonymousreply 9108/27/2011

Oh, and..

by Anonymousreply 9208/27/2011

R72, all I know is up until Hard Candy and Filth and Wisdom timeframe I thought she looked fine. Then all of a sudden she she sprouted those ridiculous cheeks that only look good in certain angles and with the right lighting and makeup.%0D %0D I think she only had fillers before 2008 then decided to go with cheek implants.

by Anonymousreply 9308/27/2011

Just want to say that my Italian aunt is almost 50 and truly as stunning and gorgeous as she ever was.

by Anonymousreply 9408/27/2011

charlie (R7), why are you here? Most of the time, I get your, shall we say, "seasoned" approach to threads and respect my elders. But gurl, get gone unless you want to participate in the "pointless bitchery" that is clearly the point of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 9508/27/2011

I guess she's caught between a rock and a hard place. Once you get that much plastic surgery, including cheek implants, don't you have to keep getting more to maintain it? You'd look weird if you just suddenly stopped getting it after a certain point.

by Anonymousreply 9608/27/2011

OMG, she's wearing a new wig that looks JUST like Joan Crawford, only black!

by Anonymousreply 9702/24/2013

Look at her eyes. I hate what happens to most blue or green eyes when people age, they get darker, and dull, sort of grey. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 9802/24/2013

She's no Janet, who continuously looks youthful and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 9902/24/2013

I predict that Madonna will become irrelevant around the Year 2000. Just a prediction.

by Anonymousreply 10002/24/2013

Everybody dies!

by Anonymousreply 10102/24/2013

Middle aged HR advisor:

by Anonymousreply 10202/24/2013

[quote]Janet Jackson looks like the Grinch, you retarded Janet Jackson fangurl

Oh, get bent you stupid hater. Janet is beautiful, and eternally youthful and gorgeous..you know..like, the opposite of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 10402/24/2013

Madonna is now the victim of her own steely ambition and determination to be thin, exercise like a maniac and diet religiously. Unfortunately, it hasn't made her look better or younger. She looks like an elderly athlete-all tendons and sinews. Can you imagine how grim her life must be? Must exercise more! Must eat less! She must be totally joyless to be around. How often is there a photo of a genuinely happy or laughing Madonna. Sad. She should have redefined aging the way she redefined women in popular music. A little subtle surgery, pilates etc but also a little champagne and caviar. She gave the finger to everything in the 80s but caved in to a fight she can't win. She should have said Fuck you to aging and just enjoyed her life!

by Anonymousreply 10502/24/2013

Madonna has also been a notorious insomniac most of her life. She would stay awake all night not partying but just working things out in her head or working on something.

You can eat and exercise with the best chefs and the best trainers, but if you don't sleep, you age prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 10602/24/2013

I think the thread is better titled At What Age Was Madonna No Longer Able to Hide her Age?

by Anonymousreply 10702/24/2013

I agree R105. Her regimen seems so joyless and austere. On Letterman they did a bit where Dave took her for pizza, and she asked for just dough with sauce - no cheese or meat and finally agreed to a few black olives. She took a demure bite. This is the same woman who ate leftover McDonald's fries she picked out of bags from the garbage in the late 70's.

by Anonymousreply 10802/24/2013

She used to live off of cheese popcorn in her NYC days. You'd think she'd shovel in food by the mouthful now that she can afford it.

by Anonymousreply 11002/24/2013

She should let herself go and enjoy some food!

by Anonymousreply 11102/24/2013

Here's a picture from her Instragram profile. I'm shocked she posted this. She looks old

by Anonymousreply 11202/24/2013

Why does she exclusively wear black!? It looks awful on her and is so tiresome. The endless cut off lingerie/biker/lace and leather look is beyond played out and just looks like hell on her.

by Anonymousreply 11302/25/2013

Why do you people of DL continuously fall for the Madonna hater who comes out of her cave once every 3 months, sees her own shadow and types a screed about Madonna?

If you trolldar this thing, you'll find her talking asking AND answering the same questions. She's a sicko.

by Anonymousreply 11602/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 11702/25/2013

Elder-ghey thread.

by Anonymousreply 11802/25/2013

Funny, after all the work she's had done- she just ends up looking like any well-kept woman in her mid-50's. It's like all the effort is just to make her look her age.

by Anonymousreply 11902/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 12002/25/2013

The expiration date on that product was about 20 years back.

by Anonymousreply 12102/25/2013

Madonna Van Doren.

by Anonymousreply 12202/25/2013

Grandma is trying to be hip with the kids and is now wearing a diamond grill on her teeth (not joking).

Man, this bitch is a joke!

by Anonymousreply 12307/03/2013

When Lourdes has grandchildren, she'll have to come clean.

by Anonymousreply 12607/04/2013

[quote] On Letterman they did a bit where Dave took her for pizza

Wasn't that because she said she had never had a bite of NY pizza? (She was lying, of course.) I am the remembering this wrong?

by Anonymousreply 12707/04/2013

about 15 years ago

by Anonymousreply 12802/23/2015

She must need tubes of lube when one of her boys wishes to mercy fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 13002/23/2015

Jesus, now Janbot is bumping 4 year old Madonna threads. Why the obsession with someone you hate so much?

by Anonymousreply 13102/23/2015

Does Madonna still do yoga as part of her exercise routine?

by Anonymousreply 13202/23/2015

R131 stop blaming things on Janbot. I'm not Janbot but I enjoy his posts.

This thread is very appropriate given her recent shenanigans. Oh forgive me for being ageist!

by Anonymousreply 13302/23/2015

Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna

Here at DL we MUST discuss Madonna at least 100 times per day!

Why?

We don't know. We claim she is over and forgotten but just can't stop talking about her!

Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna Madonna

by Anonymousreply 13402/23/2015

Around 90. However, her walker will be bedazzled with real gems and fox fur.

by Anonymousreply 13502/23/2015

what ever age she is now...gloves honey....look at her hands they are like frankenstein hands.

by Anonymousreply 13602/23/2015

Wasn't it Gaga who supposedly had the hip replacement and was in the wheelchair? In the middle of her second shit-asses tour? R135???

by Anonymousreply 13702/23/2015

She's become Madam without Wayland Flowers.

by Anonymousreply 13802/23/2015

R104=cunt.

by Anonymousreply 13902/23/2015

Madonna morphed into Sally O'Malley - the character from SNL (google her and then watch the hung up video)....

by Anonymousreply 14002/23/2015

Madonna, Liebchen, you are a lovely, LOVELY young girl!

by Anonymousreply 14102/24/2015

All her glove masks annoy me. It doesn't matter what she says or what she wears because those things scream out loud how insecure she really is.

by Anonymousreply 14202/24/2015

R142 anyone who falls for her "I'm old and owning it act" is an idiot. Vadge has always been the most insecure, jealous, bitter and desperate female entertainer.

by Anonymousreply 14302/24/2015

whatever age she is now.

by Anonymousreply 14402/24/2015

Oh dear....

by Anonymousreply 14502/24/2015

About that pic at R145...EEK! Someone commented "Looks like someone has drawn a face on a white chocolate Easter egg." So true.

by Anonymousreply 14602/24/2015

The only way she can reinvent herself is to become a man

by Anonymousreply 14702/24/2015

Those Daily Mail photos are grainy and taken through a window. Let's see how YOU would look in similar circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 14802/24/2015

Not only that, she's obviously fighting a virus or something. That's what the nebulizer and humidifier are all about.

by Anonymousreply 14902/24/2015

Even through a window and grainy she looks like Joselyn Wildenstein, next time shoot the pictures through a mattress.

by Anonymousreply 15002/24/2015

I think that people would be more sympathetic to her if she didn't come off as really bitchy and superior. I remember back in the illegal downloading days ( before you could easily get a clean song from itunes for .99) I downloaded a Madonna single and it turned out to be a fake file with herself telling me off for illegal downloading. I was planning on buying the cd and just wanted to check out a song first. I hated her after that. As far as looking old...she has a choice: either look her age or look like a clown. I think that she feels looking like a clown will help sell more tickets to shows. People will pay to see a clown on stage, not a wrinkled old woman (unless she has real talent like Joni Mitchell).

by Anonymousreply 15102/25/2015

madbots are as crazy as janbot.

by Anonymousreply 15202/25/2015

at this point I just want Vadge to just go full out with plastic surgery a la Cher and Joan Rivers. All the hormones, injections, pills and other routines she has simply aren't working.

by Anonymousreply 15302/25/2015

Morning at the Madonna residence.

by Anonymousreply 15402/26/2015

by Anonymousreply 15502/26/2015

many athletes use this stuff during a game or exercise, it's the newest "fad" to help them, so i don't think anything of it..they use humidifers, and oxygen mask and all kinds of things nowadays. but perhaps madonna simply has a bad cold/virus. it's not a big deal.

i am though interested in how madonna and those global famous successful entertainers/movie stars with so much money will age and what they will do to slow the aging process..

people with that much money literally can do anything that modern science and health can come up with now in the 21st century. money,access and time are the 3 roadblocks for us mere mortals to fight the battle of aging.

i've always thought that not only will someday the life expectancy go higher and higher but we'll be able to slow the aging process too. now whether that will be in any of our lifetimes i doubt it..

but it would be fascinating if someday science can make a 80 year old look facially and bodywise i don't know perhaps 50.

by Anonymousreply 15602/26/2015

Wow, reading the story at R20's link, seems like Mercy's family want little Mercy to start supporting them. They claim Madonna told them Mercy would go back to Malawi as an adult and live with them. No way.

Why would Mercy want to do that? Madonna found her in an orphanage. Why the child would want to support an entire extended family when they threw her away as soon as her mother died is beyond me. They didn't want to be bothered with her.

Madonna should have found a child from another country with better procedures.

by Anonymousreply 15702/26/2015

shes already using filters on her video to soften her looks on hdtv. between that and autotunes, she needs to be in a home.

by Anonymousreply 15802/26/2015

Madonna has always looked her age and always will. Italian women don't age well.

No matter how much surgery someone has they still look the age that they are. A carved up and, if they're lucky, a smoother looking version of someone their age. But still their age.

You don't just wear your age on your face. It's part of all of you. They way you stand, walk, move, talk, dress, feel, express yourself. It's in your eyes and part of your aura. Your skin can be pulled tight and wrinkle-free, but the rest of you will always give your secret away.

by Anonymousreply 15902/26/2015

Madonna's plastic surgery does not make her look younger, it makes her look much older, she looks like a 65 year old who had plastic surgery. Her hands belong on a 75-80 year old woman.

My sister is well into her 50s, yet no one ever guesses her real age, they think she's in her late 30s to early 40s. She has no wrinkles and her hands look normal, not old and veiny. It doesn't help that we have great genes. None of the older men and women on my dad's side look their age,

Had Madonna remained a normal weight, and not subjected her face to plastic surgery and fillers, she would not look as old as she now looks.

The hausfraus at my former job, the ones who were in their 50s, looked much better than Madonna.

The bottom line, sometimes the combo of frantic dieting, exercising like a maniac and plastic surgery do not work.

by Anonymousreply 16002/26/2015

R143 Thank you very much for pointing that out. That is the very reason I could never be a Madonna fan.

She's not brave, she's not tough, she's not "gutsy" - she just gets off on using people, walking all over them, bullying people and generally treating those around her like shit.

And she especially enjoys the negative attention that comes with doing things like that. That's not an attribute you admire someone for.

Invitations went out for the only movie she didn't completely humiliate herself in, "Evita", and no one showed up for it.

by Anonymousreply 16102/26/2015

That should have been, "it DOES help that we have great genes."

btw, R159, I'm of Italian/Scottish/French descent, your blanket statement is not always the case. My dad's side is 100% Italian and they have the better genes.

There are tons of Italian and Italian-American performers who look great. Marisa Tomei comes to mind, she's 50, she looks fantastic. She's six years younger than Madonna, she could pass for much younger than 50.

by Anonymousreply 16202/26/2015

The cheek implants are ghastly. Other than that she looks fine, except for the veiny arms She has the body of an 18 year old.

by Anonymousreply 16302/26/2015

[quote]she just gets off on using people, walking all over them, bullying people and generally treating those around her like shit.

R161, I completely agree. Madonna is a user and a bitter cold person. One wonders if she actually has any real and deep friendships, it's highly unlikely.

A friend has a connection through a person who knows her through business, the friend has been invited to few of her parties.

They told me she's insufferable, she turned something as basic as a small get-together, mostly women and two gay men, which was a very small surprise party a woman threw for her, into a Madonna worshipping event. At another party, she even reprimanded a guest for bumping into a piece of stereo equipment, which embarrassed the guest.

Madonna is so insecure, she loves to belittle others. People who do that tend to want to 'one up' the other person, they do this before the person crosses them. Madonna is paranoid,

She's a grown woman who is still acting like a teenage Mean Girl. People like her never grow up, mostly because they have a boatload of mental issues. There's no point trying to explain any of this to her fanatical fans, they don't want to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 16402/26/2015

R159 Gwen Stefani who is 45 is aging well so far and I'm sure it's to the dismay of Madonna. Gwen always looked like a prettier version of her.

by Anonymousreply 16502/26/2015

Gwen has always looked so plain to me.

Madonna looked great around Confessions at about the same age.

Gwen has loaded up on the plastic surgery as well, wait til she hits 50.

by Anonymousreply 16602/26/2015

Who the fuck cares about Gwen Stefani? Boring!

by Anonymousreply 16702/26/2015

Gwen is the same age as Madonna was during her Confessions era. Gwen definitely looks better than Madonna did at the same age.

by Anonymousreply 16802/26/2015

I wonder if Madonna will venture into reality tv. She's tried everything else in entertainment and given how badly she's flopping in music and movies now plus how popular reality tv is, it wouldn't shock me. She loves attention like any reality tv personality too.

by Anonymousreply 16902/27/2015

Madonna is so mean and hateful to Lady Gaga I'm glad she's so old and insecure and ugly. She is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 17002/27/2015

r170 I hope you're under 17.

by Anonymousreply 17102/27/2015

I hope not, r169. I don't think anyone wants to see Madonna in a reality tv show.

by Anonymousreply 17202/28/2015

[quote]I wonder if Madonna will venture into reality tv.

Don't give her any ideas!

by Anonymousreply 17302/28/2015

but R172 that way she could embarrass herself further.

by Anonymousreply 17402/28/2015

i think madonna will show her age at 84

by Anonymousreply 17502/28/2015

I wnt her to stay like this until age 84, when she'll be the new Norma Desmond, endlessly watching her old videos in a darkened room and throwing priceless figurines at the help.

by Anonymousreply 17603/01/2015

can some of the elders please tell me about norma desmond. i remember seeing carol b. schilling her videos and them talking bout her.

by Anonymousreply 17703/01/2015

[quote]Gwen is the same age as Madonna was during her Confessions era. Gwen definitely looks better than Madonna did at the same age.

Because Gwen actually has some fat in her diet and doesn't obsessively work out for 4 hours a day. Madonna could have looked great with minimal work done if she just ate normally and cut down on the amount of time she spent in the gym.

by Anonymousreply 17803/01/2015

Gwen was always prettier than Madonna

by Anonymousreply 17903/01/2015

Sunset Boulevard, r177, classic 50s movie. Norma was played by an actual silent film star, Gloria Swanson, so the performance couldn't be more authentic.

by Anonymousreply 18003/01/2015

she was pretty wobbly at the Superbowl and wasn't moving so great at the Grammys. She looks old

by Anonymousreply 18103/01/2015

Even after performing at The Brit Awards on going on The Jonathan Ross show, her awful single "Living for Love" BOMBED in the UK, entering the UK Singles Chart at an embarrassing #26! LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 18203/01/2015

And?

by Anonymousreply 18303/15/2015

She can't hide her age NOW.

by Anonymousreply 18403/15/2015
Need more help? Click Here.