Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why is Gale Harold at a GLEH garden party?

Do straight men attend these things? He looks scrumptious, albeit, a tad gay.

by Anonymousreply 60401/19/2013

Here is the picture. I don't know. The guy's too hot, sensual, and sexual to be so apparently unattached at 40-years old. There are very few pictures or credible stories of a long-time partner.

by Anonymousreply 108/06/2011

He does look really good.

by Anonymousreply 208/06/2011

LEAVE GALE ALONE bitches

by Anonymousreply 308/06/2011

Never mind. It appears the whole qaf cast was there.

by Anonymousreply 408/06/2011

Bad link, r4.

by Anonymousreply 508/06/2011

Stinky linky, R4

by Anonymousreply 608/06/2011

"Some asshole told me that if you believe in something you have to be willing to sacrifice everything."

by Anonymousreply 808/07/2011

Gale *is* beautiful. OP. I'm even going to give The Secret Circle a view this fall because of him.

by Anonymousreply 908/07/2011

And by the way, Gale just turned 42 on July 10.

by Anonymousreply 1008/07/2011

Really R10, so he was in his mid-30's when he did QAF? I thought he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 1108/07/2011

All the plastic surgery scars seemed to have heeled quite nicely from the motorcycle accident.

by Anonymousreply 1208/07/2011

Is it here where the discussion continues?

by Anonymousreply 1312/12/2012

The thread continues. Good!

So where were we in a last one? Discussing his new girlfriend, reveal of the twitter account...

Let's continue insulting each other :)

by Anonymousreply 1412/12/2012

[quote]Thethoughtfulcritic (authenticated)

Now *that* is a troll I most certainly do *not* miss. Glad it finally disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 1712/14/2012

You're a despicable pile of shit, r13. Stupid motherfucking dead-thread bumper.

Go swim in a grease fire, fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 1812/14/2012

R18 you certainly fit quite nicely in this thread. That language is what we're looking for. And calm down my dear. Go read those endless Anderson Cooper and One Direction threads.

But seriously, with all his girlfriends lately, why do some of you still think he's gay? I know it doesn't mean anything and some people are married with children and they are gay, but except about a dozen of us crazies here, who really cares? So why would he beard or whatever you think he's doing?

by Anonymousreply 1912/14/2012

Wise words, [15]. She is well aware of whatever she's doing.

by Anonymousreply 2012/14/2012

they rode together in the afternoon, wonder where she leaves her son when with gale?

by Anonymousreply 2112/14/2012

I'm not homosexual, I'm not heterosexual, I'm just sex.

by Anonymousreply 2212/14/2012

r21 Are you talking about motorcycles? And, how the hell do you know?

by Anonymousreply 2312/14/2012

Evidence in her instagram.

by Anonymousreply 2412/14/2012

Her facebook page is now public too

by Anonymousreply 2712/14/2012

Way to go, Gale. Amazed by your life choices.

by Anonymousreply 2812/14/2012

People actually still care what Gale Harold does?

by Anonymousreply 2912/14/2012

"But seriously, with all his girlfriends lately, why do some of you still think he's gay? I know it doesn't mean anything and some people are married with children and they are gay, but except about a dozen of us crazies here, who really cares? So why would he beard or whatever you think he's doing?"

I only care (a little bit) as some of his fans are so adamant that he is straight.

Like many, I think he's bi. Here is the "proof":

1. His scenes with Randy Harrison were very convincing and over 5 years. Yes, he's an actor, but he is not that good an actor!.

2. His quote about kissing a man being a primal thing or whatever

3. When Scott was once asked about Gale's sexuality, he didn't answer directly. He gave the "sexuality is a fluid thing" answer.

4. The flustered answer Randy gave when he thought an interviewer was asking him about Gale and him as a couple (rather than Brian and Justin). See link.

5. The ILY Randy whispered to Gale during the Larry King interview and Gale's "I can't repeat it" response (maybe Randy was just being supportive ... and maybe not - I bet those two had a fling once)

6. Did Gale and his latest really go to a gay resort/hotel? Maybe they are into threesomes, etc? - who knows.

7. Gale and Randy have seen one another's plays and performances. Then again, so have many of the other cast. Then again, randy supposedly saw Gale 4 times in "Suddenly last summer". A bit excessive given that the play and Gale got mixed reviews.

8. Gale lived in San Francisco when he was young (I know - hardly conclusive proof).

9. There have been many "first hand accounts" here and elsewhere, but of course they all could have been lies.

This is what I remember off the top of my head. There is probably much more "evidence" than this.

by Anonymousreply 3012/14/2012

There's apparently rumors about what Gale got up to in San Fran but no one will tell!

What did Scott say about Gale's sexuality? I've never heard this before. Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 3212/14/2012

I don't have a link, and unfortunately I can't remember if it was on Scott's website or his Twitter account or what - probably Twitter A fan made a comment about Gale's sexuality (I can't remember the exact words). Scott didn't respond directly. He just said "sexuality is fluid". I don't know if he was making a general statement or referring to Gale or referring to himself. It could have been all three!

by Anonymousreply 3312/14/2012

Is her instagram really open for anyone to see? If so, link to it....pretty please. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 3412/14/2012

His name is Gale and he didn't change it.

by Anonymousreply 3612/14/2012

Thank you so much, r35. :)

by Anonymousreply 3712/14/2012

She is pretty, and not trashy looking at all.

They both look a little "under the weather" in the only G/D shot, but otherwise she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 3812/14/2012

Not trashy ... except for perhaps that one shot ...

by Anonymousreply 3912/14/2012

Wondering how could someone choose her over Yara.

by Anonymousreply 4012/14/2012

Now what the hell is GLEH?

by Anonymousreply 4112/14/2012

Someone on Datalounge is obsessed with this guy. Wondering if he could be gay after appearing on Queer as Folk 13 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4312/14/2012

"Wondering how could someone choose her over Yara."

... or over Randy ... kidding.

by Anonymousreply 4512/14/2012

Does anyone know how they initially met? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 4612/14/2012

Rehab for unemployed actors?

by Anonymousreply 4712/14/2012

GLEH=Gay & Lesbian Elder Housing

by Anonymousreply 4812/14/2012

LOL r47.

by Anonymousreply 4912/14/2012

Don't know where but it was sometime in early November.

by Anonymousreply 5112/14/2012

No - it was last summer.

by Anonymousreply 5212/14/2012

Someone(s) are obsessed with this guy, R43 and now they've made DL their home. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 5312/14/2012

[quote]But seriously, with all his girlfriends lately, why do some of you still think he's gay.

Hello? All his girlfriends? It seems to me he's had an unusually low number of known "girlfriends" and this one looks like a man with a wig and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 5512/14/2012

3 known girlfriends in the past 14 years and never living with one is considered a lot?

by Anonymousreply 5612/14/2012

Gale sure looks like Ashton Kutcher in the first photo.

by Anonymousreply 5712/14/2012

Hey R55, that was my question at R19. I really don't care if he's gay, straight or bi, but he's been connected with several women and zero men. And I don't count Randy Harrison because that's just fans fantasies about Brian and Justin. I someone comes with something better or more convincing than "oh they had great chemistry" than great, I'm all for gay/bi Gale, but for now the evidence is not very convincing.

R30 said "There have been many "first hand accounts" here and elsewhere, but of course they all could have been lies." - I'm genuinely curious what were those "first hand accounts".

As someone in s previous thread said, he's probably just a very boring straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 5812/14/2012

"I someone comes with something better or more convincing than "oh they had great chemistry" than great, I'm all for gay/bi Gale, but for now the evidence is not very convincing."

If you'd been paying attention, you'd know that there is more "evidence" than this. I put "evidence" in quotes because there is nothing conclusive, just there is nothing conclusive as to his 100% straight credentials.

As for the Gale/Randy chemistry - of course this could be 100% acting meaning no RL relationship, but it's hard to believe that Gale has no RL gay sexual experience to back up that acting.

by Anonymousreply 6012/14/2012

R59, although I'm one of those that believes Gale to be bi, most of what you say is highly suspect to say the least.

- You don't know who he has lived with or gone on holidays with. You don't know every thing that goes on in his life. By your logic Gale's only been on holidays twice in his life (I can only think of the recent gay hotel and some pap shots in Italy).

- GH is not an A or B lister so he just doesn't get paps following much, hence the low number of holiday, gf, (maybe even bf) shots.

- What "publicity stunt"? I guess you're one of those conspiracy theory nutters,

- You DON'T know how many times Yara visited GH.

- You don't know why his gfs were/are attracted to him, but my guess is that they were/are for the usual reasons - not as a way to a job.

Unfortunately I CAN agree with your last point, but hopefully we're both wrong, as I'd like to see him in something again (something suited to his acting).

by Anonymousreply 6112/14/2012

Completely agree with R61. You said everything that I wanted to say.

by Anonymousreply 6212/14/2012

Wow, that last part about Gale and Randy spending two months together in 2006 is interesting. How do you know this? Anything more about that?

And I should probably stop posting today. I'm spending way too much time on this thread. I'm sick these last few days and have nothing better to do.

by Anonymousreply 6412/14/2012

hi R63 How do you know such details like "He was transient living here and there at friends houses. The QAF producers had to send him the script to a bar he frequented." The producers told you?

by Anonymousreply 6612/14/2012

Gale didn't date Kim Bingham until 2003 or so. They met in Canada after QAF had been on the air for a few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 6812/14/2012

R63 Are you phoenixrising by any chance?

You give G/R shippers a bad name because you always get your facts wrong!

For a start, the 'roomie' yara mentioned in her tweets was her co-star in hollywood heights - he played her roomate.

Gale and Kim didn't hook up til late 2003/early 2004.

Gale filmed the pilot for Vanished in late march/early april 2006 then headed back to LA.

Randy was in Alabama in April/May performing at a shakespeare festival.

I highly doubt you ever met randy or gale.

Stick to the facts!

by Anonymousreply 6912/16/2012

So what - Randy drove to Atlanta every day to hang out with Gale's dad? Because Gale was in LA and New York in April and May promoting Vanished. You said they had a two month vacation together!

So, tell me, what else did you and randy chat about?

by Anonymousreply 7112/16/2012

Sometimes saying the truth here is not worth it. People won't believe you. I think it's their loss. I believe you. Can you please write me, I would like to ask you some things. This is my mail. mross34@mail.com

by Anonymousreply 7312/16/2012

what is gale's favorite color?

by Anonymousreply 7412/16/2012

mross do yourself a favor - phoenixrising is notorious for making shit up about G/R - and I'm a G/R shipper saying this!

Gale wasn't in Georgia til late March early April, after that it was back to LA. The majority of the series was filmed in LA.

There are insiders here - phoenix isn't one of them

by Anonymousreply 7512/16/2012

R63 isn't Phoenixrising. S/he just doesn't have PH's special turn of phrase for starters. In any case, PR said elsewhere that she'd been booted off the Datalounge. I'd love to know what she wrote that was so bad she deserved to be banned. Posters seem to be able to say almost anything here without any punishment.

Anyway, R63, you do sound genuine. I'd love to know more, but can't blame you if you don't want to hang around.

by Anonymousreply 7612/16/2012

black

by Anonymousreply 7712/16/2012

R72, the only episode of Vanished that was filmed in Georgia was parts of the pilot. The rest of the episodes were filmed in L.A.

R59, actors who were not in every scene/episode of TSC did not live in Vancouver while the series was filming; they flew in to do their scenes as needed.

by Anonymousreply 7812/16/2012

Notice how the tone of this thread is different than anything else on DL?

by Anonymousreply 7912/16/2012

Are you saying it is publicist-infested?

by Anonymousreply 8012/16/2012

'Dis is real life! 'Dis is not burger king. You cannot have it YOUR way. Stop concluding by extracting irrelevant information from pictures alone. Unless they are effing you their personal life is none of your business.

by Anonymousreply 8412/18/2012

I went to a garden party

To reminisce with my old friends...

by Anonymousreply 8612/18/2012

I am almost certain somebody is currently photoshopping Randy's couple pic and Gale's latest pic together.

by Anonymousreply 8912/18/2012

Chris Meloni and Gale? Yum!

by Anonymousreply 9012/18/2012

Phoenixrising posts on the I heart Jake forum. They have a Randy and Gale sub-section.

by Anonymousreply 9112/18/2012

R87 - I agree - the site is hilarious. He looks like hell in that photo with her. If that's what being with her does to his looks in a couple of months, he'll be history in terms of acting within a couple of years. For all those who go on endlessly about his 'timeless' appearance, I wonder what they have to say about that picture, because he looks every one of his 43 years and more.

I feel a little sorry for him as I think he's having a midlife meltdown. Interesting that this new woman has a child. Makes me think that it was he who wanted a family and not Yara, and that's why they split.

by Anonymousreply 9212/18/2012

Who is this person that is so obsessed with proving Gale Harold is gay. He has publically stated he is straight right?

by Anonymousreply 9312/18/2012

I miss him :(

by Anonymousreply 9412/18/2012

Honestly? Gale never looked that happy with Yara either. Randy was ridiculously happy with Brian - so sad they broke up.

And FFS this is all a bit of fun - stop taking everything so seriously!

by Anonymousreply 9512/19/2012

Phoenixrising is fairly obsessed (here and in other places) about the idea of Gale and Randy as a couple, not just during the time QAF was filmed, but for the 12/13 years since it started production. She believes they've had a relationship for the entire period. Their partners are for bearding purposes (Gale) or to make the other jealous when they don't toe the line. She has an abundance of bogus evidence to support her assertions.

On the other hand, others (such as me) wonder if Gale could be bi. His acting in QAF was good, but his gay sex scenes exceptional. So I reckon he had previous experience. Look at it this way: Heath Ledger: far superior actor to Gale Harold, yet his sex scenes in Brokeback Mountain, were nowhere near as convincing.

I don't blame GH for saying he is straight (if my suspicion is correct and he is bi). It's hard to explain bisexuality and to get people to accept what you say (plenty of people don't even think it exists). Then there is also the fact that it can damage your career as much as saying you are gay (unfortunately).

As for GH's gfs - of course they are real gfs (bi men like women too, to state the bleeding obvious).

by Anonymousreply 9612/19/2012

R87 Imagine the time some lunatic invests in creating such a site. G/R really got some seriously disturbed fans. Top spot goes to PR at the moment, but this is a very close second.

by Anonymousreply 9712/19/2012

And some people need to stop making up stories about that time they were in Atlanta living next door to gale harold snr and they saw gale and randy...

by Anonymousreply 9912/19/2012

they just broke up

by Anonymousreply 10112/19/2012

Gale & Danielle, r101? Details?

by Anonymousreply 10212/19/2012

Have they already?

Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 10312/19/2012

Don't believe it. Someone has been catfishing DL with bullshit just to keep this drama going in any way they can.

by Anonymousreply 10412/19/2012

How do you know, r101? Won't believe it unless you have details.

by Anonymousreply 10512/19/2012

Her Instagram is just locked (and she removed some trolls from her followers). The facebook accout isn't active but then again it's not weird. She's been keeping activating/deactivating it for weeks now.

And that's one of the mistakes of most people on datalounge: they don't believe most of the things posted here. But guess what? Some of them are very true.

by Anonymousreply 10812/19/2012

I feel like Al Pacino in Godfather III.

by Anonymousreply 10912/19/2012

The instagram is still there dumbass

instagram.com/daniellesaklofsky

by Anonymousreply 11112/19/2012

EVERYBODY is bailing on Instagram and rightfully so. I'm glad she deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 11212/19/2012

I am not following that tranny.

by Anonymousreply 11412/19/2012

It doesn't take a genius to look for a link and to see the number of her followers decreased. I think you are the stupid one here, keep saying she deleted the account rather than just check and shut up.

by Anonymousreply 11612/19/2012

This thread has gone horribly off the rails, never to return.

by Anonymousreply 11812/19/2012

Gale should just admit to himself that he's happier being with men but Randy in particular. Yes Randy seemed fairly happy with Brian but something happened to cause the breakup. That something was Randy's inability to resist hooking up with Gale. I'm positive that Gale & Randy are the subjects of TedC vice blind JJO/DDD.

by Anonymousreply 11912/19/2012

So, tell me. How much of this is just to piss off all those little bitches?

by Anonymousreply 12012/19/2012

Rumor has it he dumped her already.

by Anonymousreply 12112/19/2012

It wouldn't surprise me if G&R hooked up for a few days the end of March/beginning of April'06. But other than that, R63's information about G&R is a combination of various bits and pieces gathered from the internet. The McLendon house in Georgia was never Gale Sr.'s home. It was an investment property purchased jointly by Gale & his father. Gale's niece did live there for a short time when it wasn't occupied but not in 2006.

by Anonymousreply 12212/19/2012

How do you know this info R122???

by Anonymousreply 12312/19/2012

[quote] A younger and more well endowed version of Gale.

Blasphemer!!

by Anonymousreply 12512/19/2012

Who needs the fictional drama of telenovelas and DTLA when there's this thread.

by Anonymousreply 12612/19/2012

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 12712/19/2012

I think the last time Gale hooked up was in 2007/2008.

And thanks to 122 for clearing up the BS about Gale and Randy vacationing together.

And I would choose nick over gale any day - he's uncomplicated and has a big dick!

by Anonymousreply 13012/20/2012

I meant Gale and Randy hooked up.

I;m happy to hear real info about them, but BS cobbled together from internest reports? Not so much

by Anonymousreply 13112/20/2012

R130, how do you know that NM is uncomplicated?

Everyone here seems to "know" private things they couldn't possibly know (except for maybe i or 2 genuine exceptions)... but as someone said it's like following some weird soap opera here so slightly entertaining (I just hope that the real life people never see this crap).

by Anonymousreply 13212/20/2012

Does he look like a complicated guy to you? Nope, sir.

Gale and Randy keep hooking up from time to time. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 13312/20/2012

Complicated is never boring. Pick Gale, Randy!

by Anonymousreply 13412/20/2012

He would, if he could.

by Anonymousreply 13512/20/2012

I've got your back.

by Anonymousreply 13612/20/2012

Be proud to wear the colours that you call your own Be loud, speak out when you want the world to know Be strong, hold the flame for everyone to see Be real, if you want to love.

by Anonymousreply 13712/20/2012

r135, you mean he would if Gale would come out of the closet....at least as bi. But Randy, being out and proud won't be with someone who refuses to come out of the closet. And why should he? This is Gale's problem, not his.

by Anonymousreply 13812/20/2012

Japan black and white kitty

I hope you accept because I am so done with this.

by Anonymousreply 13912/20/2012

WTF are you talking about, r139?

by Anonymousreply 14012/20/2012

'weight'

Oh, dear. Oops. Oh, PR.

by Anonymousreply 14212/20/2012

Seriously dying on the ridiculousness of this thread and of whom writes in it.

by Anonymousreply 14312/20/2012

Gale's female fans are of all ages, and they don't all believe he is 100% straight. Some think he's in a longterm relationship with Randy (or want him to be in one, at least).

Some just believed him when he said he was straight and find it highly insulting that anyone would accuse him of lying. They're not homophobic. Just fans who refuse to see any flaws in him (as in being a liar).

And then there are the ones who are "in the closet homophobic". They think they're all for gay rights, etc. because they watched QAF and laughed at Emmett's antics, but when it comes down to it they can't be a fan of someone who isn't 100% straight.

Honestly a number of women are this way. Someone is gorgeous, until it is discovered that they are gay. Then their sex appeal goes from 100 to zero. This attitude is declining, but it's going to take a while before it goes altogether.

But don't accuse all his fans of being of one type - it isn't so.

by Anonymousreply 14412/20/2012

It really depends who are the chatty ones.

To [141], you do not have to drag his family into the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 14512/20/2012

R133 How can you make a statement like 'Gale and Randy hook up from time to time' if you are not a close friend of either gale or randy?

by Anonymousreply 14612/20/2012

I don't understand this thread anymore. It was always nutty but now it's just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 14812/21/2012

duh

by Anonymousreply 14912/21/2012

So does anyone have any actual proof that Gale & Danielle have broken up, or is it just a rumor?

by Anonymousreply 15012/21/2012

I believe they have. Luckily! Perhaps he's come to his senses.

by Anonymousreply 15112/21/2012

"I don't know if it's as simple as Gale refusing to come out of the closet." So very, very true!

by Anonymousreply 15212/21/2012

How do you know this R151?

by Anonymousreply 15312/21/2012

my god who cares what is personal life really is. if he's not talking about it, i am not believing anything written here.

any news about his showbiz career for a change? how come you people have stuff on his personal life and nothing about his career? what kind of people are you? just false gossip mongers?

by Anonymousreply 15412/21/2012

What career? It's basically been in the toilet since QAF ended.

by Anonymousreply 15512/21/2012

[156] maybe THAT'S why he brought her there. THAT'S why danielle posted the stuff. so THAT people will finally have something new to gossip about. to satisfy all the people who insist he is not straight, that he is bi, that he is gay, that he does not have a love life, that he is in hiding, that he is antisocial.

by Anonymousreply 15712/22/2012

English is not my native language so I apologize if I'm wrong but don't you mean facet R158? Isn't faucet another word for tap?

by Anonymousreply 15912/22/2012

Maybe 157 is a sarcastic remark? Possibly?

by Anonymousreply 16012/22/2012

Just a little advice for new DLers: when you want to link to a certain post just write R and after that the number of the post without space between R and number. No brackets or anything, just Rnumber.

by Anonymousreply 16112/22/2012

No, only the photo with Gale is gone.

by Anonymousreply 16312/22/2012

Well did they break up or not? Gale needs to come out already, it could only help his career at this point. Does anyone know who is the top and bottom in the Nick and Randy relationship? I would think Randy is the bottom, if so, it is impressive he can take that kind of member and still walk around the next day.

by Anonymousreply 16512/22/2012

You're right about it being their MO, r167. I knew someone who worked on QAF and he got to know them pretty well, Randy especially. He'd tell me how they had an on/again off/again relationship bascially for the entire run of the show. When they would fight, they'd make each other angry or jealous I guess by sleeping with other people. Randy would sleep with random extras while Gale would sleep with random women because he knew how much Randy hated when he slept with women.

by Anonymousreply 16812/22/2012

r168 here. I also know that Gale went to see Randy at BTF more than most realized. He also went to see him in MN. I can believe Randy never shuts the door to Gale.

by Anonymousreply 17012/22/2012

I think Gale has been at all of Randy's major performances. I just wish these two would either really make a go at things or end things once and for all. This back and forth makes it hard for either to really settle down and be happy. But I can totally see how they are like magnats to each and when they do hook up, it has to be flippin so hot and amazing neither wants to truly walk away.

by Anonymousreply 17112/22/2012

R167 that just sounds like a bunch of wild guesses, dressed up as fact (when you say that NM came on the scene in Nov - well, it could just as easily been July since that is when R joined the Silence cast - my guess is as good as yours I suspect).

"And who made the bipolar comment? No it's more likely Manic depressive disorder."

These are not commonly thought to be different conditions FYI. Bi-polar disorder is the mdern day term for manic depression.

by Anonymousreply 17212/23/2012

DL. Collaborative. Fiction.

by Anonymousreply 17312/23/2012

R167 Tell us more and I might believe you!

by Anonymousreply 17412/23/2012

And R168 can you give us any REAL info on G/R that hasn't been on the net from a friend of a friend of a friend?

by Anonymousreply 17512/23/2012

The comments 164 to 175 are so entertaining, does anyone else have more to add to the fanfic?

by Anonymousreply 17612/23/2012

R177 , what you've written is so far from "proof" it's laughable. Gale saw Randy at Joe's Pub - big deal. Randy's bf of the time was with him, according to a reliable fan report. This is hardly R and G "hooking up" in a sexual/romantic sense. Most of the QAF actors support one and another and go and see one another's plays, etc. Michele saw Randy in Silence! Does that mean that they've "hooked up" ?

As for the "last hookup" - huh - what are you talking about? Just because something is logically possible, doesn't make it true.

It's not out of the realm of possibility to say that the Dalai Lama is bipolar, but what's the point in saying it if there is no proof of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 17812/23/2012

r177 you sound like you may have mental health issues yourself but you are far from the only one on this thread.

Just to clear something up for you: Gale's brother suffers from a genetic condition which leads to a whole host of problems physical and mental. It is not the sort of condition that is inherited but rather a gene mutation.

by Anonymousreply 17912/23/2012

Brian was not with Randy when Randy and Gale went backstage after Randy' performance for about twenty minutes. What you want a PI to trail Gale and Randy 24/7.

Just because Randy didn't fuck Gale infront of everyone doesn't negate a relationship. Most people never get real proof of their partners cheating on them.

Actually, Simon and Brian would be the one' with the proof. And both of these men have made curious and cryptic statements about Gale/Randy' relationship.

The Berkshires is a small community. Multiple reports for different people of Gale' visits to Randy have bee given. There have many many people extras on QAF, QAF castmates, Randy' theatre buddies and fans who have made comments about GR relationship over the years.

Anyway, I'm more interested in why would Gale take Danielle to a gay resort?

by Anonymousreply 18012/23/2012

R180 I'm not arguing that G and R have never been an item. Maybe they have. I really don't know.

What I object to is your lack of logic. Just because it can't be proven that G and R have never been romantically entangled doesn't mean that therefore they have been.

"Brian was not with Randy when Randy and Gale went backstage after Randy' performance for about twenty minutes. What you want a PI to trail Gale and Randy 24/7."

How do you know this? Were you there? A reliable fan report suggested that the bf was there on the night though it did not state if the bf ever met G. Admittedly I assumed the last bit given that all 3 people were at JP on the same night.

by Anonymousreply 18212/23/2012

r181 you are possibly Australian so that explains a lot - you're own gene pool is likely littered with questionable DNA.

by Anonymousreply 18312/23/2012

Can we stop talking about the actors' family members?

To quote: "And both of these men have made curious and cryptic statements about Gale/Randy' relationship."

Can anyone here possibly prove this for us all? or is it just another lie? What cryptic statements? Anything posted can be cryptic, so i doubt the quote is verifiable.

by Anonymousreply 18512/23/2012

Yeah, someone hold Scott Lowell hostage until he spills all the Gale and Randy details!!!! Just kidding.

by Anonymousreply 18612/23/2012

"you are possibly Australian so that explains a lot - you're own gene pool is likely littered with questionable DNA."

I'm not the Australian who wrote that post, but I'd be interested in knowing why a population of 20 million isn't an adequate gene pool, or are you just some anti-Australian bigot?

American no doubt. You're gene pool isn't looking so good at the moment. You can't tell the difference between Obama and a real socialist for instance. You still don't get the link between your hideously high level of gun ownership and the obscene number of murders that happen in your country every year.

by Anonymousreply 18712/23/2012

R184,

"Strange, more people believe in the Obama Manchurian birther nonsense than that Gale/Randy have had an on/off again relationship. Why, since the latter has more evidence than the former?"

I've got to agree with you there. The G/R theory is a zillion times more likely than that loopy Obama stuff. This doesn't make the G/R stuff true though.

by Anonymousreply 18812/23/2012

I'm new here, so please someone can post what Simon and Brian have said. I don't know where there are the old posts. thanks

by Anonymousreply 19012/23/2012

I'd love to read what Simon said.

by Anonymousreply 19212/23/2012

Yes, in what context did S say that "3 is a crowd"? Was it that someone knew someone that knew someone who had read a newspaper article by S about the economy, but it had a double meaning and was really a comment on R and G?

by Anonymousreply 19312/23/2012

Yes, please tell us what Simon said - is there a link or is it just another rumor?

As for Brian retweeting that question about Gale and Randy maybe he was having a laugh?

I'm all for believing in G/R but I want more than 'I knew someone who knew someone on the set of QAF'

by Anonymousreply 19412/24/2012

"What's wrong with your boyfriend when he cheats on you while you are dealing with your best friends death"

He never said that, but he did imply that Randy cheated. No idea why he posted that innocent looking pic of randy and his bodyguard sitting on the couch...Brian was actually with Randy in cologne before his friend's death, and they both seemed happy together 2 weeks before the shit hit the fan.

He retweeted the gale and randy question a day before the break-up rumors surfaced.

by Anonymousreply 19612/24/2012

Brian was NOT in Cologne.

by Anonymousreply 19712/24/2012

Yep. He was.

by Anonymousreply 19812/24/2012

No, he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 19912/24/2012

Even though he maybe went a little too far with posting personal stuff on social networks, Brian seems the most normal of all these people, Randy, Gale, Yara, Danielle, Simon...

by Anonymousreply 20112/24/2012

Well, I think that it is a given that Randy is not as innocent as his baby boy features would indicate. Especially if any of the rumors about he and Gale and he and extras on QAF hooking up are true. He also until Nick, seemed to date blatant bottom boys, I mean Simon and Brian might as well had bottom stamped on their foreheads. Nick could be a bottom too, but his naked photos seem to give him a little more prowis. I don't see thinks lasting long with Nick, he and Randy will both be working and traveling through January and if Gale ever got his head out of his ass, he could put an end to all this Nick business, but I am not going to hold my breath on that one.

by Anonymousreply 20412/24/2012

"Innocent"?!? He's a 35 year old openly gay man!!

"Boyfriend"?!!? He's not attracted to women. He's gay!!!! Do I have enough exclamation points? Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 20512/24/2012

R206 I agree with you 100 percent. I've alway thought the issue with G/R was more Randy cheating ways and Gale fear of coming out of the closet for a guy that most likely will not have his back. There arecswrious teust issues. Mostly R would be totally faithful to G if giving the chance.

by Anonymousreply 20712/24/2012

If G is in closet, Why would R be faithful to sb who is not faithful to himself? If G is straight, Why would R be faithful to sb who does not love him?

by Anonymousreply 20812/24/2012

Interesting points, but regardless the various issues Randy and Gale have, I want them to figure it out already!!!!!! Either be together or move on with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 20912/24/2012

R210, they're the unwilling subjects of insane fantasies that spin out on DL and other Internet points of call.

by Anonymousreply 21112/24/2012

Waiting for that link to Simon's word...

by Anonymousreply 21312/27/2012

Did Gale and Danielle spend Christmas together or did they break up before then? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 21412/27/2012

WOW a bonafide Temple shipper thread!

by Anonymousreply 21512/27/2012

Rumor has it they broke up before Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 21612/27/2012

Hope GH came to his senses and decided to fight for his man. Nick is hot and all but RH belongs with GH.

by Anonymousreply 21712/27/2012

You will never find a link about Simon cos he never said anything..that poster is full of BS

by Anonymousreply 22212/28/2012

R223 like always, thanks to some dickheads, people who really wants to know, can't. Please, be kind enough for those who believe you, post your info.

by Anonymousreply 22412/28/2012

First sorry for my english ... I agree with R224 as I said I'm new here and, when you can, I like to know what Simon said. I also don't understand one thing why the people that said these are all bullshits stay here.... I do not frequent a forum if I think about this ....

by Anonymousreply 22512/28/2012

Whoa look at that - big Nick is not so big after all? Naaah, Randy Randy what are you doing. You too, Gale.

by Anonymousreply 22612/28/2012

After all these years and whatever has been posted here, I have the highest respect for the QAF family more than ever. I believe never ever heard one of them even complain about these rumours.

As they say, good publicity or bad publicity is still publicity.

So don't stop posting! You trolls are actually putting them especially the boys in blinking neon publicity lights.

by Anonymousreply 22712/29/2012

R223 has no information,and unfortunately s/he is ruining it for people who have genuine information rather than bits and pieces cobbled together from across the fandom. It's sad, because of people like her people think all G/R shippers are insane.

Read R122 again - I'm not the only one who knows you're a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 22812/29/2012

Does anyone know if he's got any projects coming up in the new year?

by Anonymousreply 22912/29/2012

Rehab?

by Anonymousreply 23012/29/2012

Gale's career is Dead!

by Anonymousreply 23112/30/2012

Yara a favorited this a few days back - she's obviously still hurting :(

"It takes a lot for a #virgo to let someone in... so it takes a lot for a virgo to let them out."

by Anonymousreply 23212/30/2012

Doesn't sound like pining. It's sounding more like she is trying to move on. Maybe the rumours are true that Gale dumped the tranny. Maybe he reached out to Yara again and she is finding it difficult to keep him out. Yara if Gale doesn't want children and marriage- you need to shut the door and barricade yourself from him until you are over him totally. Your eggs are getting any younger.

As for Gale' career. Low Fidelty was supposed to come out in December. The trailer looked good. I guess they didn't find a distributor or a venue to show the movie.

by Anonymousreply 23312/30/2012

the favorited line did not show up at the twitter account

by Anonymousreply 23412/30/2012

If she takes him back, she is a bigger idiot than I originally thought. I would hope she has more brain cells than that.

by Anonymousreply 23512/30/2012

R227 Who the hell are you to tell anyone to stop posting here? You don't have to read what is posted. As far as they don't want the attention? bullshit! Trust me they (the QAF actors) know about any and everything written about them. If they are not reaching out to clarify or correct the gossip or speculation then who the fuck are YOU to tell people to cease and desist? I can share my thoughts and what I know for fact are truths about Randy/Gale past you have the right not to believe what is said here which is cool and I certainly don't care to change your mind. Just don't try to police me on an Internet blog.

by Anonymousreply 23612/30/2012

I have to agree she would be a fool to hook up with him again. I like Gale but he seems to have serious commitment issues. Most couple that have been together 6 or more years would have married and started a family by now. I'll always think his heart is truly with Randy. He just can't accept that part of himself. His feelings for Yara are real but not the same.

by Anonymousreply 23712/30/2012

Even in a free society, freedom of expression is not absolute. And freedom of expression is not to be used as a weapon.

by Anonymousreply 23812/30/2012

[R237] If you are right, that would be so sad.Because obvoisly Randy does not love him. Look at Randy's boyfriends, they are so different from Gale.

by Anonymousreply 23912/30/2012

239 I would have to disagree with you. Brian's mannerisms and obviously his height are much like Gale. Obviously his facial features differed, but he had some similarities. I don't know much about Nick, but obviously his body is his best feature and Gale could hold up to that. Simon was definitely different, but I think Randy was initially attracted to him because he was so different from Gale and of course his intellect. If you believe that they had an on/off thing during season 1 & 2, Randy was definitely ready to move on and wanted to separate himself from Gale, which is how Simon steps in.

by Anonymousreply 24012/30/2012

R238 really??? Shut up just shut the fuck up!!!

by Anonymousreply 24112/30/2012

Hilarious reaction from a Gale Harold fan: He looked straightest and most appealing to me when he was in showtime's queer as folk, and more gay and effeminate in all other acting jobs.

by Anonymousreply 24212/30/2012

Now, isn't that true?

by Anonymousreply 24312/30/2012

R241 You have a screw loose. Need to back away from sharp objects and return to the padded room.

Trailer for Rehab:

by Anonymousreply 24412/30/2012

Hmm ... looks a bit B grade, and I'm not referring to indie production values (I don't mind a cheaply made indie if the script, direction and acting are strong).

by Anonymousreply 24512/30/2012

That the best you got R244? I'm done engaging with your stupid sanctimonious ass. Would tell in to dif but dying in a fire is to good for your bitch ass so I'll just stop responding to you. Hey but guess what? I'm still gonna post whatever I want about Gale so deal with it you loser. And I agree that Rehab shit looks awful not even B grade in my opinion. He made that crappy movie 3 years ago iirc - why even bother releasing it? If Gale wants an acting career he should hook up with a better PR Rep and agent.

by Anonymousreply 24612/30/2012

My, my, my R246 your 2012 must of being crappy and it looks like your 2013 will not be any better going by your attitude. Why don't you go find a dildo and F yourself. It seems that you are probably use to doing that.

Rehab was made in 2011. And Gale isn't responsible for the distribution of a film.

by Anonymousreply 24712/30/2012

has the thread question ever been answered? there's nothing wrong with supporting GLEH even if you're straight gay or whatever your sexual preference is. even religious organizations and monks can support GLEH.

and by the way, i don't think Gale will ever answer the question of whether he's straight or not. from simon's interview with the cast of queer as folk years ago- you can look it up if you wish to confirm, Gale's been dealing with people asking his sexual orientation as early as high school. and really, that big hair new wave hair shout-out graduation photo does not help but he went ahead and had it taken. and he must be so used to being asked and giving out vague answers that people will eventually not believe anymore what he says even if it's a straightforward end-all answer, so why bother.

by Anonymousreply 24812/31/2012

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year. I hope that this will be the year that we finally see Mr. Harold come to reality and accept who he is regardless of how others may perceive his life and/or decisions and that in coming to terms with this, he will find happiness and fulfillment in his private and professional life.

by Anonymousreply 24901/01/2013

lol, he and Yara got back together.

by Anonymousreply 25001/01/2013

No, they did not.

by Anonymousreply 25101/01/2013

Yes, they did.

by Anonymousreply 25201/01/2013

r250 I know you may not answer but how do you know they got back together

by Anonymousreply 25301/01/2013

IF they got back together I call new bearding contract for 2013. Poor Randy. Move on dude.

by Anonymousreply 25401/01/2013

Yara said (in twitter)that she was in Miami the 27th so I think she was there with her relatives for the New Year .. so R250 it is strange what you said viz that Gale and Yara got back together ...

by Anonymousreply 25501/01/2013

Yes, Yara is in Miami and they did not get back together.

by Anonymousreply 25601/01/2013

If that is true. Does that woman have a brain in her head???? You are just a convenient and comfortable cover!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25701/01/2013

He better be prepared to marry her, if that is the case.

by Anonymousreply 25801/01/2013

for me R50 is just one fan of G/Y and this is only one of her hopes ...

by Anonymousreply 25901/01/2013

He probably had to go back on his hands and knees because he needs her help paying his bills.

by Anonymousreply 26001/01/2013

Sounds like GH loves a bit o' strange every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 26101/01/2013

If they haven't yet they soon will. It's so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 26201/01/2013

Really, how obvious is it? How much should the woman have to endure before she says enough is enough?! And it is not like Danielle was a rebound, Yara and he had been broken up since this summer, a few months before Danielle came on the scene. You people need your precious Gale to be oh so straight, well, good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 26301/01/2013

Gale and Yara broke up before the summer, we just didn't find out until then. Rumours of their break up started on Gale' birthday when Yara the avid twitter didn't give the birthday boy a shout out.

Danielle wasn't a rebound. Gale/Danielle hooked up in October. If Yara wants to spend another 6 years as Gale' beard and watch her eggs frizzle up and dry out- go for it. She would be stupid to take him back. But who am I to say. I would give him a whirl too and those hazel eyes must be hard to resist.

by Anonymousreply 26401/01/2013

The Elton John's annual party is in February, isn't it? He needs a beard for that. Yara is perfect, Danielle would be inappropriate.

by Anonymousreply 26501/01/2013

Yawna&Stale round 2.

by Anonymousreply 26601/01/2013

Surely not again R250 - if the info is real, what's your source? She obviously has little self respect if she's willing to take him back so fast after being with some other woman. Smacks of desperation or lack of brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 26701/01/2013

Remember what Gale said about his philosophy in life back in Italy- "I guess do what ever makes you happy".

Yara is a smart person. She is not one to stick with a man that long a time just to help him look straight. It was love. Maybe something not every other single person can ever accept and actually do that.

by Anonymousreply 26801/01/2013

Oh, I am sure she loved him, I just don't think he will ever be able to give her what she wants. The last six years are so should have shown her that.

by Anonymousreply 26901/01/2013

It was love on Yara' part. But six years of nothing is a long time. No shared address, no ring and not even being Gale' baby' mama. Gale likes to butter his toast on both sides. And doesn't seem into settling down to nest and bring up little spawns. I just think she is having a difficult time letting go. Gale needs to get his act together and for what he truly wants and what will make him happy.

by Anonymousreply 27001/01/2013

Also, the affairs with Randy in between the multiple break ups with Yara, probably didn't help their relationship either.

by Anonymousreply 27101/01/2013

Oh I don't doubt it was love on her part. There were enough photos of her looking all goggle eyed at him - backstage at his play and at that Elton John event. R266, it's Yawna and Stale round 3. They've broken up and got back together again before this, if indeed they are back together. She tweeted that she already loves 2013 - maybe he finally proposed.

by Anonymousreply 27201/01/2013

Gale proposing is laughable. More so then him being married to Randy.

by Anonymousreply 27301/01/2013

One single tweet and it meant the guy proposed. One single picture and the girl's a tranny. You people decide.

by Anonymousreply 27401/01/2013

Why are people also assuming that after at least six months or more apart, that Yara has not moved on with someone else. She is not a completely unattractive woman, I am sure she has had offers. But apparently people want to believe they are destined to be together, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 27501/01/2013

R275 Because Gale must be straight.

by Anonymousreply 27601/01/2013

Honestly? I think Yara's done with him. Like I said - she favorited this a few days ago:

""It takes a lot for a #virgo to let someone in... so it takes a lot for a virgo to let them out."

Seems to me she's put up with heaps of crap from Gale and realises it's time to move on.

She's gorgeous and her acting career is on the up, I'm sure 2013 is going to be good for her!

by Anonymousreply 27701/02/2013

BTW Ms Monet has posted a pretty new pic of herself on fb..attention whore much?

by Anonymousreply 27801/02/2013

jesus this discussion is senseless already

by Anonymousreply 27901/02/2013

It's senseless even for me, and I love a bit of QAF gossip. I do like the gossip to be based on something credible though.

One person posts that G and Y are back together and it is interpreted as fact?! I guess people just take whatever "evidence" is to hand and use it to backup their fantasyland theories.

Gale and Tom Cruise hooked up - I know this for a fact.

The above sentence is complete garbage but that's all it takes to start a rumour.

by Anonymousreply 28001/02/2013

Gale and Tom Cruise!! Now there's a fantasy!! Gom or Tale...

by Anonymousreply 28101/02/2013

Tale / Tail

by Anonymousreply 28201/02/2013

Tom is too controlling to be the bottom, so Gale would have to be.

by Anonymousreply 28401/02/2013

Yara is the top

by Anonymousreply 28501/02/2013

Yara is most probably completely out of the picture. Tom is a better bet.

I like the theory that Tom would be the top.

by Anonymousreply 28601/02/2013

Gale prefers blond cocks, no way he'd choose lame Tom

by Anonymousreply 28701/02/2013

Yara who? She is so last year news.

by Anonymousreply 28801/02/2013

She is so 6 years ago actually

by Anonymousreply 28901/02/2013

He likes one particular blonde cock, r287. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 29001/02/2013

This is my first time here. And I find something interesting.According to someone's word, Randy's ex-boyfriends were unhappy with R/G relationship(If there was any).But Yara or Kim never said anything about R/G ,even after she left Gale.In my opinion, either woman is more open-minded or thoese stories are fake.

by Anonymousreply 29101/02/2013

My thinking is that Gale has and will always be a better liar than Randy and that Randy finds it more difficult to hide his feelings than Gale.

by Anonymousreply 29201/02/2013

It's quite impossible to know what Kim knew/thought when they were together. She's always been like a ghost.

by Anonymousreply 29301/02/2013

[quote]Why is Gale Harold at a GLEH garden party?

Because he likes to party in gardens?

by Anonymousreply 29501/02/2013

Yeah, I don't get OP's question. Gale was part of an enormously popular gay show with a legion of gay fans. Why wouldn't he be at a gay party regardless of his sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 29601/02/2013

someone can post the fb of Gale and Danielle too also if they are private plz plz plz plz

by Anonymousreply 29701/02/2013

Well, I certainly don't want to see that crap again. Yikes! I am so glad both relationships are over.

by Anonymousreply 29801/03/2013

The direction of discussion here is a total tragedy. Your idea of the people concerned are a far cry from reality.

Lean not on your own understanding.

by Anonymousreply 29901/03/2013

Can you tell those of us with a normal size brain, exactly what you are talking about. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 30001/03/2013

R291 Brian and Simon never said anything about Gale, I think the person who said that is making it up!

I liked Kim - she was quirky and kinda androgynous.

Just read on this site that Danielle is an "Actor, Director, Host, Writer, Model". Wow! So much talent!

I really hope Gale is rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 30101/04/2013

To the person who wanted danielle's facebook info - Danielle M Saklofsky

by Anonymousreply 30201/04/2013

So many credits for someone that is not known for any of these incredible talents.

by Anonymousreply 30301/04/2013

R299 Gale Harold is that you?

Brian expressed his ire with a re-tweet. Simon with scathing QAF review in a magazine article 3 seasons into the series that focused primarily about the Brian Kinney character. Surprisingly it even dissed Gale & Randy acting.

by Anonymousreply 30401/04/2013

It would be so nice if the webby banned QAF along with LoTR and soaps. This kind of fangirl blather is fine for a straight board, but doesn't have a place here.

by Anonymousreply 30601/04/2013

I don't think he's working on anything right now, r305. He's been reduced to appearing at conventions in foreign countries to pay the bills. He'll be in Spain in February.

Also, I agree about it being repetitive here. Some people just can't seem to accept the fact that he's bisexual, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 30701/04/2013

Wow. He looks hot in that shot. Very casual and open. Nice look. Sexy Man.

by Anonymousreply 30801/04/2013

Yes, yes it is repetitive, but it would be nice of Gale to acknowledge his bisexual side and those poor men he has touched over the years. They deserve the boost in their careers/notoriety that the women always seem to obtain by sleeping with the almighty Gale Harold. It only seems right.

by Anonymousreply 30901/05/2013

What shot, r308?

by Anonymousreply 31001/05/2013

R304 Have you got a link to that article Simon wrote, or can you remember what he said about Gale/Brian? Finally, some evidence!

And FYI Danielle's IMDB page has just added a couple of movies that weren't there before..nope - she didn't write or direct them - Alas!

by Anonymousreply 31101/05/2013

Trolldar says you're not R304, but if you *are* R304 then I can kiss any hope of actual facts goodbye.

And yes, we tend to provide links around here otherwise we can't tell the crazies apart!

by Anonymousreply 31301/05/2013

I want to accept his bisexuality. But before I do, how will I know if he is when there is no proof? Right?

by Anonymousreply 31501/05/2013

Maybe that is what it will take for Gale to come out. Unfortunately

by Anonymousreply 31701/05/2013

My theory is that Gale is very careful who he has sex with (men anyway) and only picks men he can trust to keep their secret. I think their are two men, one is Randy and the other is a friend in Canada, Toronto, I think.

by Anonymousreply 31801/05/2013

Gosh, I hope there will be 283 more scintillating posts about this curmudgeon. I can't wait to read more posters' fantasies about whether he's gay or bi. A thousand of them just isn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 32001/05/2013

There were rumors about him being spotted frequently with a particular gay male friend in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 32101/05/2013

Showtime queer as folk and the fans really damaged gale. No wonder he does not give a rat's ass. He just needed the job.

by Anonymousreply 32201/05/2013

Oh yeah, like his acting is sooo amazing. His career sucks because of his poor choices, poor management and only marginal acting skills, except when playing an arrogant, self absorbed gay man.

by Anonymousreply 32301/05/2013

[quote]Gosh, I hope there will be 283 more scintillating posts about this curmudgeon. I can't wait to read more posters' fantasies about whether he's gay or bi. A thousand of them just isn't enough.

There are many posts/threads claiming that Hugh Jackman, Andrew Garfield and Henry Cavill are gay/bi, so why not Gale Harold? Afterall it's much more likely that G is bi than that those other guy's are bi/gay.

by Anonymousreply 32501/05/2013

[quote]But back to Gale' time line. He went to the Itacon then spent two weeks in NYC (possible with Randy) ...

Or possibly with Joan Didion, or possibly one week with Randy and another with Joan.

by Anonymousreply 32601/05/2013

How interesting that this raging bisexual and defender of gay rights and actor who brought to life a gay icon that will shine in the pantheon forever can't bring himself to come out of the closet, even though he doesn't have a career to speak of.

Or maybe he's just straight after all.

by Anonymousreply 32801/05/2013

Very early on he was pestered about his sexuality. If he IS actually bi, of course he wouldn't say he was gay because that would be (1) incorrect and (2) possibly be disadvantageous to his career (but mostly (1)).

The problem with coming out as bi is not just to do with worries over your career. There is the issue that some gay people doubt the existence of bisexuality (these people - who post on the DL sometimes - claim that bis are only half out of the closet). Even the creators of QAF seemed to have this issue. No bi identifying characters. One of the lesbian characters - Lindsay - insisted she was a lesbian despite having an affair with a man.

In that environment I can understand G not wanting to explain his sexuality to the nth degree.

by Anonymousreply 32901/05/2013

R328,there is nothing new.Just like many doctors can not treat their own disease. This does not mean they are bad doctors.

by Anonymousreply 33001/05/2013

R304 Here. Working on finding the article Simon Dumenco(sp?) Randy's ex wrote. IIRC he also dissed the writing and the shows producers. (Cowlip). As far az Gale bring careful about the guys he sleeps with? That's riggmht to a point. I believe G/R are the subjects of TedC jjo/ddd blind. One of the last updates was a hint that JJO effed over a guy or two and they may be talking. I immediately thoghg of his friend Stephen K. I've always thought he had a longtime crush on Gale. I don't know about the guy in Canada but I'm not surprised he meet someone there as both of his last two series was filmed there. I actual believe Gale and Randy went to Paris together.

by Anonymousreply 33101/05/2013

Phoenixrsing just stop, okay?

by Anonymousreply 33301/05/2013

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 33401/05/2013

Shut up already. Do yourself a favour.

by Anonymousreply 33601/05/2013

You're so blind you can't even see I am not who you think I am. You see? You stick to your stupid ideas when they are totally untrue. I'm not even a man, I'm not American, go figure.

by Anonymousreply 33801/05/2013

Seriously, can't we all just get along. Let us save the name calling for Mr. Harold.

by Anonymousreply 33901/05/2013

OK, I agree they like cock, but I want some real evidence to provide to those Gale is straight as an arrow fan girls out there. Please, please if anyone knows someone with evidence, have them post it somewhere, I don't care where. It is 2013 and time for the truth to come out.

by Anonymousreply 34101/05/2013

[quote]Gosh, I hope there will be 283 more scintillating posts about this curmudgeon. I can't wait to read more posters' fantasies about whether he's gay or bi. A thousand of them just isn't enough.

[quote]There are many posts/threads claiming that Hugh Jackman, Andrew Garfield and Henry Cavill are gay/bi, so why not Gale Harold? Afterall it's much more likely that G is bi than that those other guy's are bi/gay.

Whew, so I guess that means it's not crazy to obsess over a celebrities sexual orientation for 12 years!

by Anonymousreply 34201/05/2013

[quote]Whew, so I guess that means it's not crazy to obsess over a celebrities sexual orientation for 12 years!

Who has done that? I've only posted recently. I doubt any one person has been obsessing over this question for 12 years.

Maybe it's a collective obsession like "who was Jack the Ripper" or "who shot JFK"? A perennial that never gets tired but the individually obsessed come and go.

I don't know how long Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Hugh Jackman sexuality threads have thrived here but I'm guessing several years. Why can't GH be in the mix? He is much more likely to be bi than the other 3 afterall.

by Anonymousreply 34301/05/2013

R332 The Countess? Who the heck are you talking about? Plz tell.

Moving on. Still think G/R spent time together at some point while both were overseas. Timeline allows for the possibility. My thoughts. Gale will not exit his closet. Randy will protect G's closet but will not live in it with him. Gale is extremely jealousy of any other guy in Randy's life and the two often argue about this. Until Gale works through his issues Randy will probably not agree to trying again (on a relationship). I firmly believe those two meet and fell in love 12 years ago and for the first 2 seasons of QAF things were chaotic and emotionally draining but at the same time so damn sexually and intellectually fulfilling for them. Randy tried to walk away and move on to Simon but never really cut the ties. G/R both eventually meet other love interest but never stop thinking about the other. By early 2006 G/R were back together and stayed together till the fall of 2008. The 2008 breakup was extremely painful for both. Gale rebounded with YM but Randy needed more time to heal. It took months but eventually (late summer 2009) he hooked up with Brian. As always G/R migrated back to each other. By 2012 they are back to running in and out of each others lives. And before some detractors bring up Simon timeline with Randy. The "official" breakup is believed to be April of 2008 but it was really over a year earlier but they continued to live together with Simon trying to win back Randy's affections. Randy was very busy traveling and doing plays. When his schedule allowed Gale was often at his side. Believe it or can bullshit whatever but someone tipped off TedC back when Gale was on Desperate Housewives and looking to be relaunch his rising star. If you go though all three blinds and follow up q&a's and you know even a little bit of G/R history it's quite easy to figure it all out. At the time the majority of the awful truth readers honed in on that other hiding in plain sight couple Jake&Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 34401/05/2013

r344, this is not r332, but the Countess is a woman named Maureen. She's been a long time fan of Randy's and is nothing but an old drunk. She's old enough to be his Grandmother. Because she's very wealthy she's been able to worm her way into Randy's life and his friend's lives as well by picking up the tab for dinner, drinks and just about anything else you can name. So that's why they treat her like royalty. Randy even spends holidays with her at her "castle" in the Berkshires. And yes, like r332 said, they went to Paris together along with some other friends.

God knows she's probably reading this right now or knows someone who is and will tell her what I've said about her. But I don't even care. I'm just speaking the truth.

I'm a fan of Randy's work, but personally, I think he's shallow.

by Anonymousreply 34501/05/2013

Interesting theory, the Countess is the elderly woman who has befriended and become one of Randy's strongest supporters. She is usually at his performances either in the Berkshire or the city, as she has houses at both locals. Anyone who has gone to see Randy perform on a regular basis, knows who she is. She accompanied Randy and friends during his recent Paris trip.

by Anonymousreply 34601/05/2013

It's not a theory. I speak the truth. r346. She also was joined at the hip with Brian when he and Randy were together. I wonder if she's dropped him and now joined at the hip with Nick? Probably.

I apologize for going OT, but I wanted to reply to r344's question.

Now, back to Gale....even though he's bi, I don't think he'll ever come out of the closet. Such a shame he feels as if he can't be himself in this world.

by Anonymousreply 34701/05/2013

R334 Your timeline is really off. Sightings of Gale in the Berkshires in 2007. Sighting of Randy in LA in early 2008 and later after Gale' accident in the fall. Sightings of Gale in Mich. at one of Randy' plays. I forgot what year but the person even went so far and had her blog copyright.

Also Gale went to see Randy at Joe' Pub in the Spring of 2011 and Randy went to Gale' play at the YPF in the summer of 2011.

And I know for a fact that Randy spent a short time in France with the Countess and other folks around the lst of October and returned to the NY around the 6th.

Also know that Gale was in Canada towards the end of Sept after spending about two weeks in NYC. I didn't know of the gay male friend in Canada until I read about it today in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 34801/06/2013

I just saw him on a rerun of SVU as a crazy doctor. He was intentionally (?) playing it very gay.

He was young and cute, rather looked like Ashton Kutcher, but with s prominent jaw line.

by Anonymousreply 34901/06/2013

"Such a shame he feels as if he can't be himself in this world."

Wrong. He can be himself. He is actually being himself for the last 43 years.

It is the judgmental people around him like YOU who are BITTER.

by Anonymousreply 35001/06/2013

[quote]God knows she's probably reading this right now or knows someone who is and will tell her what I've said about her. But I don't even care. I'm just speaking the truth.

Wow - you've got tickets on yourself. I doubt she'd have any interest in you or this thread.

It's called being a patron of the arts. Have you never heard of the concept? Much great/good art isn't possible without it. It's been going on for centuries. Remember those Medicis and their favourite renaissance artists (I feel like I'm talking to an 8 year old).

[quote]I'm a fan of Randy's work, but personally, I think he's shallow.

You're sounding pretty shallow yourself. Possible one of those Randy fans you wouldn't have been seen dead at a play until he came along.

by Anonymousreply 35101/06/2013

Maureen is such a cultivated and sensitive woman. When Brian and Randy were an item, she used to spend her nights joining their Judy's parties, liking Brian's posts and pics on his FB profile, bonding with his friends... Guess what? Now Brian is shit for her. She spends her nights in bed drooling on pics of Nick's fat cock and spreading her love on his FB, ignoring the fact that his brain is quite empty.

by Anonymousreply 35201/06/2013

R352 , how do you know these things? Well obviously you don't.

I suspect you're one of those people who stalks celebrities (Randy in this case) by friending/following real friends of Randy's on FB/Twitter/etc, in the hope of picking up little morsels of information about Randy or in the hope of stealing some personal photos of him. Creepy.

This woman is not a celebrity and so should be off limits in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 35301/06/2013

[quote]At the time the majority of the awful truth readers honed in on that other hiding in plain sight couple Jake&Jensen.

That says it all. (another thread claims that these guys are the world's worst homophobes on set).

What about Viggo and Orlando. Will they be coming out in the near future?

This thread is really going to the dogs - even for me.

by Anonymousreply 35401/06/2013

I bet you people are creeps in real life. Not surprising. Most of the mad ones online are wimps in real life.

When chat was still the craze over fifteen years ago I would go to eyeballs and check out the loud ones from the chatrooms. Jesus. Five years later and it was still the same. Got tired of it all and just amuse myself here. This thread is two thumbs up for fix of gay gossip, news, pointless bitchery by the way.

by Anonymousreply 35501/06/2013

I don't care about the countess or her smothering ways. Does Danielle still have that pic of Gale's bike on her FB or whatever?

by Anonymousreply 35601/06/2013

Yes. Why are you people so obsessed with that picture?

by Anonymousreply 35701/06/2013

Perhaps people think they actually still are an item, since she has not taken that pic down.

by Anonymousreply 35801/06/2013

We will know when they aren't anymore

by Anonymousreply 35901/06/2013

I say he's shallow r351 because if it weren't for her money and the fact that she pays for everything for him, he'd have nothing to do with her. Why else would Randy (who is in his 30's) hang around with someone old enough to be his Grandmother? What could possibly be the attraction there besides her money?

Oh yeah, she's a patron of the arts giving money only to theaters where Randy has been in productions.

by Anonymousreply 36001/06/2013

I'd like to know when, where and whom Peter Paige said something was going on between Randy and Gale.

by Anonymousreply 36101/06/2013

I don't believe for one minute Gale is straight.

by Anonymousreply 36201/06/2013

[quote]Why else would Randy (who is in his 30's) hang around with someone old enough to be his Grandmother? What could possibly be the attraction there besides her money?

Wooooow! Who's the shallow one now?

by Anonymousreply 36301/06/2013

Is he still sure he wants to attend Spain and LA conventions and meet these lunatics?

by Anonymousreply 36601/06/2013

Troll dar all the way. Crap. Is this a debate thing? Why don't you people make sensible gossip? Make yourselves look intelligent at least. You're all just yakking. And by the way, Gale is attending only one convention. You heard it from me.

by Anonymousreply 36801/06/2013

So, he is obviously attending the one in Spain. Good thing, since those European folks really love him for some reason and it is a free trip for him.

by Anonymousreply 36901/06/2013

But not the one in L.A.? I thought the whole cast was going to that one.

by Anonymousreply 37001/06/2013

The only main cast member who has signed the contract to attend the LA convention is Scott Lowell, no one else has except the guy that played Brandon, I wonder what he looks like now.

by Anonymousreply 37101/06/2013

If Randy has another production in the Berkshire this year, he will not be able to attend either. Which is pretty likely.

by Anonymousreply 37201/06/2013

Aw, that sucks! I don't want Scott to have to go alone when the majority of the cast lives in L.A. anyway.

by Anonymousreply 37301/06/2013

Peter Paige, Michelle Clunie and Robert Gant also signed the contract for the LA convention, not just Scott Lowell and that "Brandon" guy. It's on their site.

by Anonymousreply 37401/06/2013

Scott Lowell and that other guy aren't the only ones confirmed for LA - Michelle Clunie, Peter Paige and Robert Gant have all signed on as well.

by Anonymousreply 37501/06/2013

d'oh. what 374 said.

by Anonymousreply 37601/06/2013

If anybody who is attending the L.A. convention is reading this, tell them Anonymous says "hi!"

by Anonymousreply 37701/06/2013

Are they going to do a convention every year? I would be pissed if I paid all that money to go to Germany thinking it was a once in a lifetime event and then have them do one in the U.S the very next year. Good thing I did not go to Germany.

by Anonymousreply 37801/06/2013

I think they are trying to get Gale to attend. That is why its being held on his birthday. Still don't think he will go.

by Anonymousreply 37901/06/2013

The convention is in June not July, not even close to Gale's b-day.

by Anonymousreply 38001/06/2013

I thought the convention was around July 10th which is Gale' birthday. The convention is in June so by my calculation a month away is close. Please improve your bitchery. What you posted is so lame. Irregardless of the convention date, I doubt Gale will be there.

by Anonymousreply 38101/06/2013

Hey, does anyone know how Randy and nick are going to maintain their relationship with him traveling on his Flashdance tour through July? Just curious, Skype can only do so much.

by Anonymousreply 38201/06/2013

[b]I say he's shallow [R351] because if it weren't for her money and the fact that she pays for everything for him, he'd have nothing to do with her. Why else would Randy (who is in his 30's) hang around with someone old enough to be his Grandmother? What could possibly be the attraction there besides her money?[/b]

[b]Oh yeah, she's a patron of the arts giving money only to theaters where Randy has been in productions.[/b]

It’s pretty shallow to think you can only be friends with people your own age. What shared interest could they possibly have ... it’s so difficult to fathom ... oh wait, they both seem to have a vague interest in theatre.

Not to mention - you and I have both posted on this thread - I wouldn't get precious about shallowness if I were you.

You’re an idiot if you don’t realise that it is a good thing that people make bequests to theatre companies. Capitalism has many downsides, but this is one of the pluses. Most companies that I’m aware of need donations to survive. Arses on seats and government handouts aren’t enough. If not for philanthropy all we’d get to see would be crap like “Wicked” and “Mamma mia”, and Randy probably would have had no theatre work post-Wicked.

Cate Blanchett and her husband were/are (can’t remember which) the creative directors of the Sydney Theatre Company - much bigger and more prestigious than the Berkshire Theatre Company. CB appears in one of these plays per year. She is a Hollywood A lister and critically acclaimed, other Hollywood A/B listers appear in these plays, and yet the Sydney Theatre Company gets by partly due to philanthropy. Is she “shallow” too?

by Anonymousreply 38301/07/2013

[quote]Are they going to do a convention every year? I would be pissed if I paid all that money to go to Germany thinking it was a once in a lifetime event and then have them do one in the U.S the very next year. Good thing I did not go to Germany.

An American having to visit another country unnecessarily and be exposed to a foreign culture - that would be awful. Poor things.

by Anonymousreply 38401/07/2013

Hey, if you have the money to waste, more power to you. But most people do not.

by Anonymousreply 38501/07/2013

I wonder how some of you know that Gale was in Canada in September. And even if he was, doesn't it make more sense that he was there with Danielle. She is from Canada after all. Maybe they were visiting her family.

One more thing. If Gale is bi (and I doubt that) why do you think Randy would be his type? They seem so different to me, and seem to live completely different lives. Also, Gale is into brunettes and exotic looking women, so maybe he would be into that type of men as well.

by Anonymousreply 38601/07/2013

the first gf of Gale, with wich he has been together for 6 years if I'm not wrong was blonde. The first ppl who has talk about Danille has said they have met each other in october.

by Anonymousreply 38801/07/2013

When I see pictures of Gale Harold -- hell, if I even *think* about Gale Harold -- I want to take my pants off. And I'm at work. So enough, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 38901/07/2013

LOL

by Anonymousreply 39001/07/2013

Hmmm R387 I'm not sure you're right about Danielle. When her instagram was still unlocked I think there was a picture of a park with caption "beautiful Vancouver" or something similar.

The point is that no one here knows anything. We're all making conclusions based on nothing really. We're just making things up, basically writing fanfiction.

There are also couple of new clips from "Rehab" out there. Don't want to search for the link right now. Maybe later. It's on all other forums.

by Anonymousreply 39201/07/2013

R387, maybe Randy is busy with the film 'such good people'.

by Anonymousreply 39301/07/2013

@391: You think I'm a woman?

by Anonymousreply 39401/07/2013

Thanks Gale's publicist @ R392.

by Anonymousreply 39501/07/2013

Yeah R395 I'm Gale's publicist for Eastern Europe. LOL

by Anonymousreply 39601/07/2013

No matter Gale is BI or gay or straight I just want to see him. He is gorgeous. In June in LA, just imaging him and Randy together, I am so excited, I am so longing for this. I still think they are the hottest TV couple ever.

by Anonymousreply 39701/07/2013

How do you guys even sleep peacefully at night knowing how damaging your discussion has been to at least three people.

by Anonymousreply 39801/08/2013

The truth hurts sometimes, but it needs to come out!!!!

by Anonymousreply 40001/08/2013

R400 And may your name be disclosed.

by Anonymousreply 40101/08/2013

It seems to me there's a grand total of only five different IP addresses, and that already includes mine.

by Anonymousreply 40301/08/2013

R400 no one here knows anything. It's just a whole heap of crappy chit-chat. If anyone has happened to accidentally hit on "the truth" or something personal it's only because a zillion scenarios have been expressed here. One is bound to accidentally coincide with reality. in part at least.

I'd hate to think that this loopy thread could adversely effect anyone's real life. It's complete shite.

Pheonixrising was that you with the Oscar Wilde quote? If you know anything at all about the two actors this thread is about you would know that they would absolutely not agree.

by Anonymousreply 40401/08/2013

I won't say what what you are. It would just sound mean spirited to those who are not already aware of your amazing deductive powers.

Anyone who has ever seen or read an interview with G Or R knows that these guys are very private. They're at the other end of the spectrum to Paris Hilton and the Kardashian's. Why don't you follow then instead.

by Anonymousreply 40601/08/2013

Phoenixrising, are you aware you are full of shit? There is a troll-dar button here, so whoever told you to shut up and you said it wasn't you, was right. Shut that fucking mouth now, would you?

by Anonymousreply 40701/08/2013

Yara favorited a NYT Maurice Sendak interview that had be BAWLING. The woman is DEEP. I'm not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 40801/08/2013

*had ME bawling...

by Anonymousreply 40901/08/2013

Deeper than tranny Danielle. Did someone have doubts?

by Anonymousreply 41001/08/2013

You are only as small as you act. You are microscopic, R410.

by Anonymousreply 41201/08/2013

Thanks R412. I've been learning from the best.

by Anonymousreply 41301/08/2013

That was truly an admirably meta response, little sprout.

by Anonymousreply 41401/08/2013

WOW. Only 185 posts to go before this damn useless meaningless fulloshit thread moves on to a new useless meaningless fulloshit thread.

by Anonymousreply 41501/08/2013

Randy twetted this "bed too big. frying pan too wide" (a Joni Mitchell lyric)seems like he's inviting someone in his so empty bed ... but who?

by Anonymousreply 41601/08/2013

R416 Yes the tweets have very deep life-changing double meanings all you have to do is talk about it some more BWAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 41701/08/2013

which one R418?

by Anonymousreply 41901/08/2013

Gale, hurry up, go to New York, it's a pity the bed is too big and you're not in it

by Anonymousreply 42001/08/2013

R420, are you talking about Randy's tweet today:

Bed too big. Frying pan too wide.

by Anonymousreply 42101/08/2013

Okay here it is, finally. Gale is not straight, he's not bi, but he definitely belongs to one of the sub-groups under genderqueer. I will not identify it. That's all I am saying. You will have to hear it from him still. I am very proud of him.

by Anonymousreply 42201/08/2013

Did anyone manage to find a link to Simon's article?

And how do we know Gale met Danielle at a bar? She was in Vancouver in November and I think Gale was too. No idea about the alleged Canadian bf!

by Anonymousreply 42301/08/2013

Tell us more R422!

by Anonymousreply 42501/09/2013

It is speculation about if Gale is polysexual or pansexual. But every QAF cast member described Gale as being weird and they all seem very protective of him more so than each other. Which I find strange.

Plus most of his interviewers describe Gale as being "intensely private". I never heard of a celebrity being as private as Gale since Phil Specator and he was a whack job.

by Anonymousreply 42601/09/2013

This is 422. I just want to say I am not adding anything more to what I have posted to 422, just to clear it up. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 42701/09/2013

Stop being a tease, r422. And what else could he be? It's either straight, gay or bi. I still say bi no matter what you say.

by Anonymousreply 42801/09/2013

Let's just say, "gender fluid."

by Anonymousreply 42901/09/2013

Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.

Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 43101/09/2013

I'll join the game. While we're throwing every possible orientation and identity, why not asexual? So I'll say he's asexual. Seems to me it takes more courage to admit that you're not interested in sex, than to admit that you're a slut.

by Anonymousreply 43201/09/2013

Were able to understand now why he left Yara. The woman's closet, her dresses, was not his taste anymore. Thanks Sherlock xD

by Anonymousreply 43301/09/2013

Nah yeah. He's the contrary of asexual, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 43401/09/2013

422 - Did you post 429? You'd said you weren't gonna add anything more to what you'd initially posted so just curious.

by Anonymousreply 43501/09/2013

R422 come on we're waiting, did you post 429?

by Anonymousreply 43701/09/2013

Prissy bitches ALWAYS give a shit sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 43801/09/2013

Gale Harold has signed for the Rise N Shine convention in LA.

by Anonymousreply 43901/09/2013

R439, Oh My God! He signed! Gale signed! Randy please sign too! Cannot wait to see them together again! How cute it can be! Oh My God! Oh My God!

by Anonymousreply 44001/10/2013

^

by Anonymousreply 44101/10/2013

It was sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 44201/10/2013

I dream to see Gandy for long years! Randy will also sign soon Oh yeah

by Anonymousreply 44301/10/2013

I miss the old DL posters. What happened to us?

by Anonymousreply 44401/10/2013

Isn't everybody a mixture of the masculine and feminine?

by Anonymousreply 44601/10/2013

R445 Is that resort a gay-only resort or a gay-friendly resort?

by Anonymousreply 44701/10/2013

Possible that he knows the owner? That he's an investor? Knows somebody there? It does not make sense if he's adding to the flame. And drag a woman in there? No way. I wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 44901/10/2013

But doesn't that just prove he prefers obscure and uber private little places over glitzier, more well-known (& hetero) digs?

by Anonymousreply 45001/10/2013

oops. last post wasn't made by 448, my bad...Question was directed at 448.

by Anonymousreply 45101/10/2013

Have we lost 422? That was some serious stuff. Still thinkin about it.

by Anonymousreply 45301/10/2013

R448 , yes I checked Trip Advisor. It sounds like a great place to stay - excellent reviews. Gale and his gf/ex-gf have good taste.

I'm not sure what else we can conclude apart from that. This thread is baffling. See link.

by Anonymousreply 45401/10/2013

Just noticed - AUD 807 per night. A bit out of my price range!

by Anonymousreply 45501/10/2013

He also signed the contract to go to the convention in Germany and we all know how that turned out. So just because he signed it for the one in LA doesn't necessarily mean he's going to show. But I guess you never know, he could surprise us all. lol

by Anonymousreply 45601/10/2013

[quote]Instead of going by the trip advisor. I rather go by how the owner who is gay has marketed his hotel.

Usually it would be terrible advice to go with marketing over Tripadvisor... but OK I've checked out the website now.

I really don't get what you're talking about. You make it sound like it's for swingers or something. (Is it the stuff about welcoming people on their own?) Yes, it's gay friendly, but you'd be an idiot not to be, given the location and the fact this is an expensive resort (it looks very overpriced for what it is to me).

It appears to be marketed to the wealthy more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 45801/10/2013

R456, I think Gale will go there! And Randy will go there too! I bought GR M&G session of German con ticket last year but you know, well. But I prayed for several months that this year in LA they could showup together. I dream to see this happen and it will happen. Just imagine how cute their expression will be. They are the hottest couple in TV ever in history.

by Anonymousreply 45901/10/2013

Nooooooooooooo ... I just realised that I'm have a debate with Phoenixrisng (trolldar). Foiled again!

You're sounding mildly homophobic. The guys that run and operate this mini-resort are gay. Why wouldn't they market in this way. Why wouldn't they market in this way even if they weren't gay. The site you gave the last link for is perfectly fine.

Your previous posts seem to hint that G and the gf had gone off for a swingers weekend in some cheap hotel, but not so.

My main thoughts about this are: that place is so expensive and it doesn't even seen to have air conditioning!

by Anonymousreply 46101/10/2013

It's likely that Gale took her there because it was easier for him to get hot and fuck her after seeing sexy gay guys

by Anonymousreply 46301/10/2013

I agree.

by Anonymousreply 46401/10/2013

SORRY.

by Anonymousreply 46501/10/2013

Just the fact that he and Danielle went to a gay friendly resort in the first place makes me go, WTF? I mean, why would a straight couple go to a gay friendly resort when there are other resorts where straight couples go?

by Anonymousreply 46601/10/2013

Maybe as a gay friend recommended it?

The resort *seems* to be hetero friendly. See TripAdvisor comments. Maybe a gay friend recommended it to him.

R462 you do not deny being PR, so I assume you are PR. ("Nooooooooooooo" is a Star Wars reference. My spelling isn't perfect but I still can't see errors in my post.)

This resort appears to hetero-friendly. See TripAdvisor comments. I have no idea if G is straight (unlikely), bi, gay (unlikely), asexual (unlikely) or any of the other things suggested here, but your "logic" is totally ridiculous at times.

by Anonymousreply 46701/10/2013

I think Gale Harold fans should learn from Keanu Reeves fans. KR fans are more respectable. I feel good being a GH fan but embarrassed to be identified with lousy GH fans. That's reason enough to skip the whole awkward convention event. Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 46801/10/2013

[quote]Just the fact that he and Danielle went to a gay friendly resort in the first place makes me go, WTF? I mean, why would a straight couple go to a gay friendly resort when there are other resorts where straight couples go?

Maybe he had a gift certificate. Ha ha

by Anonymousreply 47001/10/2013

You don't deny it because it's clear it's you. You write the same things to anyone, that's why you'd better shut that mouth of yours. People are not as stupid as you, they figure it out eventually

by Anonymousreply 47101/10/2013

Why the f**k someone still discuss that Daniella?! Who cares her? Let's talk about Gale and Randy! There is the L.A. con and then they might be together again.

by Anonymousreply 47301/10/2013

Maybe they will be, but they won't be fucking, because Gale is straight and like ethnic women.

by Anonymousreply 47401/10/2013

So true, I don't give a shit who he is screwing. Unless, it is Randy.

by Anonymousreply 47601/10/2013

Is it not also interesting that Randy and Gale have at least been close friends for almost 12 years or so now and regularly attend the other's performances and other than the QAF publicity stuff, there is maybe one pic of them together that I have seen. It is the one when Randy went to see his play in NY and they are sitting at that table together. Hmmm, strange don't you think.

by Anonymousreply 47801/10/2013

Hi R478, what really existing between GR nowadays will be seen on L.A.con this summer. Let's expect and see it. I don't care other strange beard women Yara Daniella at all. Gandy forever!

I don't mind how expensive G&R MG tickets are, I will be sure to buy.

by Anonymousreply 47901/10/2013

Thirty minutes reading backlogs and all I got was one lousy official news. And I do not like Phoenixrising. You better not show your face in the convention or to any of the fans you asshole.

by Anonymousreply 48101/11/2013

Since when is Yara a 'person of color'? She may be hispanic but she looks white! And his hs gf was blonde.

And can people stop saying that Yara and Danielle look exactly the same, just because they're both mixed race?!!

Yara is getting heaps of publicity for her role in Nashville, perhaps Danielle is hoping for the same? (that's if he is still with her!)

What the hell is Gale doing about his career?!

by Anonymousreply 48301/11/2013

And I'm still waiting for that article by simon!

by Anonymousreply 48401/11/2013

PR, you outed yourself:

[quote]Many Phoenixrising will be showing up to the convention. And what will you do [R481] run your wheel chair over me.

Well done! (watch the spelling and typos)

You never cease to amaze me as to how you can take something minor, even insignificant and blow it up and present it as conclusive proof!

I would like to read that Simon article too. I googled it but can only find the original Randy interview by Simon.

by Anonymousreply 48601/11/2013

Who needs meth when we have this thread! And yes I await for that Simon article with 486 484.

by Anonymousreply 48701/11/2013

No, there's just one fabulous tool: Facebook She's a woman, btw.

by Anonymousreply 49001/11/2013

How do you know Phoenixrising's name?

by Anonymousreply 49201/11/2013

Maybe the convention should be held at 13 Palms that would be GRAND. And throw phoenixwhatever into the pool that would even be GRANDER&^%$#

by Anonymousreply 49401/11/2013

Did Gale ever physically hit Yara?

by Anonymousreply 49601/11/2013

Why are we threatening each other. I may not like half the shit posted here, but it is a free country last time I checked and we do have freedom of speech.

by Anonymousreply 49701/11/2013

I will watch this forum to see what happens to phoenix eventually. Maybe that's the one phoenix that will never rise from the ashes.

by Anonymousreply 49801/11/2013

No R497 Gale would NEVER strike a woman. He does have a temper and has been known to yell and throw things on set. He and Randy had a few yelling fights on set. I too have looked for that Simon article but have not found it yet. I'll keep looking. If Randy starts filming in LA soon then it's for sure he will be hooking up with Gale. Hope the Nick thing is open and casual because Randy just can't quit Gale. I think people have spotted them together before but for whatever reason are not talking.

by Anonymousreply 49901/11/2013

Has anyone seen them lately? Some are saying that Gale was in NY working part of December and only returned to LA last week.?

by Anonymousreply 50001/11/2013

It's good to be skeptical when there are concrete reasons to be skeptical, but I don't see any. Yara was G's girlfriend for many years I assume, and see no reason to doubt it. R has had a number of serious bfs and I see no reason to doubt that either. There is plenty of support for this.

There is zero evidence to support the idea that G and R are secret lovers and constantly pining for one another. (maybe way back in the day, but there is next to no evidence for that as well). Meanwhile they most definitely are friends as is most of the rest of cast. Randy said recently that he loves Gale but only as a friend.

Just because 2 individuals might be in the same city at the same time does not mean that they are definitely "hooking up", not even in a friendship sense.

by Anonymousreply 50101/11/2013

Gale Harold has gone next level. He is no longer a human being, but has become a Datalounge state of mind.

by Anonymousreply 50201/11/2013

People can certainly believe whatever they wish. Those of us who have observed Gale and Randy interact in person, know that these two go well beyond simple friendship.

by Anonymousreply 50301/11/2013

R502 very true.

There is a person called Gale Harold, but this is not what this thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 50401/12/2013

Real life Gale Harold and Randy Harrison are avatars for cyberspace Gale Harold and Randy Harrison.

In cyberspace, G&R are very much in love, though they seem to have a lot of drama in their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 50501/12/2013

It seems the whole world except themselves believe they would make a nice couple.

by Anonymousreply 50601/12/2013

How do we know what they think exactly?

by Anonymousreply 50701/12/2013

R501 You believe what you want and I'll do they same. I'll never NOT believe these two have been together in the and still "hook-up" when it's opportune. Ds

by Anonymousreply 50801/12/2013

R507,by their behavior. No one would express his love by dating other people, right?

by Anonymousreply 50901/12/2013

Well, it appears that Gale is available and I am still not sure how Randy and Nick are going to maintain anything like a relationship when Nick is traveling for the next six months or so with his dance company and Randy will be traveling to LA soon to film that movie.

by Anonymousreply 51001/12/2013

So many years past and nothing happened. you expect a miracle in next six months? I think it is not Nick or someone else, not the distance between LA and NYC. It is something inside that keep them away from each other. Nick can take a holiday. He is working, not in jail.

by Anonymousreply 51101/12/2013

There are many people here and other places that believe something has happened between them. Besides did you forget that everyone believes Gale is straight? I think he would need to admit to at least being Bi before Randy would commit to a relationship with him. This doesn't mean that they have not been intimate sexually and in other ways over the years.

by Anonymousreply 51201/12/2013

Many who are aware of Nick and Randy's relationship seem to believe Randy is in this for the sex, this will fade and he will move on.

by Anonymousreply 51301/12/2013

Nick seems like a rebound relationship. Hunky but no grey matter between the ears.

by Anonymousreply 51401/12/2013

[quote]Many who are aware of Nick and Randy's relationship seem to believe Randy is in this for the sex, this will fade and he will move on.

Who is "many" - 16 year old girls on tumblr?

by Anonymousreply 51501/12/2013

No, 40 year old girls and 60 year old gay men on tumblir.

by Anonymousreply 51601/13/2013

Same difference. None of these sources of "information" is relevant to reality.

by Anonymousreply 51701/13/2013

Whose reality? Yours? Or Gale and Randy? Since no one knows their realities except for themselves and maybe some close family and friends.

There are different sources of information and you have to weigh them accordingly. I would not believe President Assad' Syrian state run news programs over 14, 40 and 60 years old girls, women and men-gay-straight or gay living in Syria.

So when did Rock Hudson became gay; when he informed the public?

by Anonymousreply 51801/13/2013

It is very obvious that Nick's best asset is his body. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 51901/13/2013

And Danielle? Has she gone for good?

by Anonymousreply 52001/13/2013

True, very true.

by Anonymousreply 52201/13/2013

R521 it isn't the least bit "revealing". If this was truly revealing they'd be together. The logic of some of the posters on this thread is mind blowing.

It is also ridiculous to say that someone who can get professional dance work on a regular basis has no talents other than his looks.

by Anonymousreply 52301/13/2013

Believe what you wish and allow others to do the same. Many have more insight than they are willing to share on this board.

by Anonymousreply 52401/13/2013

How funny, Gale and Randy are confirmed to attend the LA Con within a few days of each other.

by Anonymousreply 52501/13/2013

This is the same MO as last year's convention. Gale signed first and a few days later Randy signed his contract also.

by Anonymousreply 52701/14/2013

521 526 527 phoenixrising again. You have est. 100 posts already from 01 to 527.

by Anonymousreply 52801/14/2013

Yep, I am who you want me to be.

by Anonymousreply 52901/14/2013

Actually it is not quite the same. Last time Gale signed and then a few weeks later Randy signed. This time was literally two days between announcements.

by Anonymousreply 53001/14/2013

Where is Gale?

by Anonymousreply 53101/15/2013

Hiding from you crazy stalker PR

by Anonymousreply 53201/15/2013

Who the FUCK is Gale Harold?

by Anonymousreply 53401/15/2013

Yes this thread should be closed! Hit 600 already!

by Anonymousreply 53601/15/2013

Lol, reading some of your guys "logical" comments made me understand why G. Harold has not even one official account ONLINE. And it's creepy how much you "know" about his private life :/

by Anonymousreply 53701/16/2013

Can all the posters who insist on using the remaining posts up please try to say something insightful? Otherwise I suggest we head to the QAF Cast Reunion Thread.

I wish R422 would come back - he/she sounded like s/he actually knew something.

by Anonymousreply 53901/17/2013

Randy's tweeting again!

by Anonymousreply 54001/17/2013

He's mad about Jodie Foster:

by Anonymousreply 54101/17/2013

Danielle is back... thefucksbehindthefolks.tumblr.com/post/40841229558

by Anonymousreply 54201/18/2013

Things are going crazy. R got mad when someone came out.And G pick up Danielle. Christ!

by Anonymousreply 54301/18/2013

Is that a recent picture or Danielle just needing attention?

by Anonymousreply 54401/18/2013

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.monet.7

by Anonymousreply 54501/18/2013

Obviously she needs the attention.

by Anonymousreply 54601/18/2013

Gale' fan base seems in shock or deep denial avoidance. Usually when a pic of him is release- all the Gale forums go haywire even DL is relatively calm.

It seems even Gale must be straight fans would rather have him be gay than with Danielle?

by Anonymousreply 54801/18/2013

They are not even kissing in that pic. I kiss my hag(life-long female best friend) with much more passion - ha!

She may yet be a beard of sorts or a bi-play.

He looks like shit and needs to sort himself out.

by Anonymousreply 54901/18/2013

Personally, I am in shock. I really thought he was a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 55001/18/2013

Gale needs an INTERVENTION, NOW!

by Anonymousreply 55101/18/2013

How many of you wanna bet he won't show up to Spain and LA?

by Anonymousreply 55201/18/2013

He needs the money thou.

by Anonymousreply 55301/18/2013

I hope if he is a no-show he is in rehab. What a shame, truly.

by Anonymousreply 55401/18/2013

How do you know thou.

by Anonymousreply 55501/18/2013

Might Danielle be his sugar mummy?

by Anonymousreply 55601/18/2013

Rehab for his hotness?

by Anonymousreply 55701/18/2013

He doesn't look hot in any of the recent photos with Danielle. He looks wasted.

by Anonymousreply 55801/18/2013

Hot and wasted!

by Anonymousreply 55901/18/2013

Or is it wasted from his hotness? I don't know. I have to go.

by Anonymousreply 56001/18/2013

No hotness involved. Just wasted and a mess. He looks like a carcass. I don't find anything attractive about the walking dead.

by Anonymousreply 56101/18/2013

I don't think he looks good wasted. He looks like dead man walking.

by Anonymousreply 56201/18/2013

It is like watching Lindsey Lohen going into a club, disaster waiting to happen, only it is very sad because Gale is fucking up his entire life and I actually give a shit about him. Can someone explain what the fuck he is doing with this tranny, fame whoring, drunk, drug addict person???!!!! He has definitely lost it and lost any shreds of respect I may have had for the man. Put a fork in Gale Harold folks, cause he is done.

by Anonymousreply 56301/18/2013

Oh yeah, he looks reaaaallly gay with her. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 56401/18/2013

I think him being gay, would actually be an improvement. Just Because he likes to screw some ugly chick when he is loaded and drunk, doesn't exactly make him straight.

by Anonymousreply 56501/18/2013

Yeah, but it SURE doesn't make him gay, honey.

by Anonymousreply 56601/18/2013

You don't think he is going back door with that chick. Wake up, that is probably why he is with her.

by Anonymousreply 56701/18/2013

So was Yara the one who did the dumping? Probably so, as she seems to be chasing a glimmer of a career.

by Anonymousreply 56801/18/2013

Gale isn't even kissing her on both lips. He doesn't look as into the kiss as she is. And being bisexual doesn't mean you don't fuck females.

So I guess I was wrong. The Gale must be straight fans would rather have a wasted Gale with a tranny than be gay.

And those pictures aren't about his sexuality. It's about him throwing his life in the gutter.

by Anonymousreply 56901/18/2013

LOL, r569 - how dramatic you are! He's just doing the same shit he always did, mackin' on the sisters.

by Anonymousreply 57001/18/2013

Oh if only it were that simple 570, but it is so much more than that and so much more distructive and pathetic. Gale is killing those brilliant brain cells with every second he spends with her, boozing and druging it up. And where is her son, maybe someone should be concerned about him, rather than making out with a sexually misguided man who is flushing any career he has left down the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 57101/18/2013

Well he's kind of fugly now, let that condole you, r571.

by Anonymousreply 57201/18/2013

Gale never macked on the sisters so publically. There was never a picture of him kissing Yara and the same privacy applied to Kim Bingham.

by Anonymousreply 57301/18/2013

Maybe he's truly, deeply in love with this one.

by Anonymousreply 57401/18/2013

It must be love if she let's you fuck her at a gay resort.

by Anonymousreply 57501/18/2013

So apparently there's a pic of Gale & Danielle together again. If Gale's hanging with a drugged out fuck buddy believed to be a girlfriend in LA then Randy must have kicked him to the curb. The last known pic was believed to be a healthy looking Gale in NYC hanging with friends. Now he's back in LA and possibly using up a storm? Randy must have put that monkey on him then shot him down when Gale ask if they can get back together on the dl. Randy ain't got time for that.

by Anonymousreply 57701/19/2013

Is this the beautiful Gale we used to know? He looks like a sixty old drunk in that photo. What happend to him? It seems he needs help. Doesn't he have any family,friend,colleages? Even Randy shuts him out.There should be someone who stand up and offer some help.

by Anonymousreply 57801/19/2013

I just want my QAF people to be happy. Wherever and with whomever.

by Anonymousreply 57901/19/2013

But if Randy truly cares/loves Gale, which I think he does, this must be extremely hard fon him to watch. It is hard for me and I am really not a Gale fan.

by Anonymousreply 58001/19/2013

What's hard to watch?

by Anonymousreply 58101/19/2013

Interesting reading all of these threads and the level of debate that he attracts. One could almost write a thesis on him. I don't think that R422 has any more to offer than any other poster on this and other similar threads so don't mourn his/her absence R539. Whatever his sexuality is, he simply isn't interesting enough to fit into a sub-group under genderqueer.

I think his small army of persistent fans would really love him to be Brian Kinney rather than the real being Gale Harold who is a disappointment. The reams of fan fiction bear this out for me and so continues the fantasy of Brian and Justin in real life and the misery for them of seeing him with 'Tranny Danni' rather than their adored Randy whom they feel he secretly loves and wants to be with. I don't think they should worry about this woman. She is probably doing whatever he wants sexually, so why not stick around for a while?

Can't see him going to either of the forthcoming cons but you never know. Although he isn't working, I can't see that he is that worried about money if he can afford to take this woman to an expensive resort.

by Anonymousreply 58201/19/2013

He needs the money, he will go for that. He makes a substantial pay check for these things. I just don't understand why people are throwing away their money to see a has-been, who is obviously on a downward spiral.

by Anonymousreply 58301/19/2013

I am a fan of Mr. Harold and I don't know him personally. Gale isn't Brian and is far from it. But I respect and admire Gale for portraying Brian and other acting work he has done.

I don't care if he is a has been or will be. He is a human being that is obliviously on a self destructive path. As a fan, it is painful to watch and I hope he stops this decline and rebound into a more healthier self.

I would wish that for any human being.

by Anonymousreply 58401/19/2013

It is not difficult to accept the fact that there are actually people who photobomb for fun, including their own photos.

by Anonymousreply 58501/19/2013

Cute! I like it.

by Anonymousreply 58601/19/2013

That spring 2012 pic shows model/actress Brittany on the left and Danielle on the right. There is a larger version from brittany's instagram but I think that small version will do. In jest, the pic was captioned "sexiest tijuana whores" which I find hilarious. Gale is a dork too to a fault if you know him at all, so it is not really surprising the new couple gets along fine. I wish them well. No hate coming from me.

by Anonymousreply 58701/19/2013

Tranny Danni, I Love It.

by Anonymousreply 58801/19/2013

I think nobody is hating him. What I see is a group of fans worried about him. The same people never worried about him when he was with Yara: there was no reason to. She seems a kind woman and she's probably done a lot for Gale since the beginning of their relationship. I am sorry for him, he lost a good companion when they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 58901/19/2013

Where are you getting that this woman is bad for him, from those grainy candid pics? Seriously?

You know next to nothing about him or her and you never will know him. Never. It's all in your heads. You read or write stupid fan fiction and then you can't separate that from reality.

by Anonymousreply 59001/19/2013

I don't read fan fiction and I've never mistaken Gale for Brian. You should not generalize. It seems to me that he clearly doesn't look healthy in those pictures we've seen of him. I would be only happy to hear that he's doing great.

by Anonymousreply 59101/19/2013

Oh I can generalise. Anyone who has been obsessed with this guy for years is living in a fantasy land. I say you do mistake him for Kinney. How else would you come up with your ideas of who he is? Is it from all the personal information he has NOT provided? No, it's what you've made up based on a couple of interviews in which he wasn't even forthcoming mixed with Brian Kinney. You know next to nothing about him. How can you determine his health based on those poor quality photos? See, there you go again concocting your own reality.

by Anonymousreply 59201/19/2013

Then R592 Why the hell you kept posting on this thread if you don't give a damn. You seem just as obsessed as you claim everyone else to be.

And grainy photos our not- Gale looks wasted. And he never had grainy photos or non grainy photos of him in his personal life or looking wasted before so the concern from his fans seems justified.

by Anonymousreply 59301/19/2013

What I do know is that one can imagine the character Brian Kinney in pictures where he appears to be drunk or high but that not how Gale has allowed himself be seen to the public.

For an extremely private man-these pictures are different.

by Anonymousreply 59401/19/2013

R593 Is absolutely correct. When if there ever been pictures of Gale looking wasted and drugged out? He most recent public appearances were of hot healthy happy looking man. This Danielle chick has low rent, skanky look about her. I not now her or Gale personally so I can only give my opinion based on public image. All I see when I see her pics is skanky drug user face. That life style just has a way of showing. Can't hide it. OT: Is anyone having problems with logging on? I can only access the threadsbI comment on. Tried typing in the url address says it does not exist. Weird

by Anonymousreply 59501/19/2013

Same prob here. Is DL hacked?

by Anonymousreply 59601/19/2013

R593, how many posts do you imagine I've made out of the 600?

Do you think your lover boy would like what is being said here? I'd think people who are so concerned about his well being would stop this instead of encouraging it with yet another inane post.

by Anonymousreply 59701/19/2013

What he likes to hear has nothing to do with it. A lot of celebrities in crisis don't want to hear the truth. And they have enough enablers around them to shield them from the truth. They don't need their fans to do the same. I think Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and also Lindsey Lohan could of used a little more truth telling around them.

by Anonymousreply 59801/19/2013

So which thread is this craziness moving to next?

by Anonymousreply 59901/19/2013

Done.

by Anonymousreply 60001/19/2013

Hmm?

by Anonymousreply 60101/19/2013

There is a thread about QAF cast reunion here:

by Anonymousreply 60201/19/2013

Yeah, we're reaching another level of craziness. Now we're trying to stage an intervention for poor drug addicted Gale.

I just googled Gale threads. There are several empty ones so we can move there. The one about QAF cast, the one about Gale and Michael Pitt, the one that refers to this one...

Now the intervention!

by Anonymousreply 60401/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.