Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Leonardo DiCaprio and...

Lukas Haas? Supposedly they travel together (with latest beard in tow).

by Anonymousreply 26205/26/2015

I get boyfriend vibe.

by Anonymousreply 108/02/2011

They've been in an open relationship for years. Leo basically supports Lukas, who lives in Leo's house in LA and travels with him everywhere. Nice gig if you can get it.

by Anonymousreply 208/02/2011

Is that why Leo won't get married and settle down with women?

But Lucas Haas looks like a cute rat.

by Anonymousreply 308/02/2011

Well you've got the rat part right, R3.

by Anonymousreply 408/03/2011

Haas looks ghoulish.

Why do I get Joe Orton vibes from where this relationship is heading?

by Anonymousreply 508/03/2011

who is Joe Orton?

by Anonymousreply 608/03/2011

Lukas is so strange looking. What does Leo see in him? Leo is like this classically handsome star, and Lukas just looks... odd.%0D %0D Anyone have the inside scoop?

by Anonymousreply 708/03/2011

Leo is not handsome anymore and he is out of shape.

by Anonymousreply 808/03/2011

[quote]who is Joe Orton?

English playwright

by Anonymousreply 908/03/2011

maybe Lukas is wryly funny, loyal, sweet...maybe Leo is into more than looks. I know this will be impossible for the DL to understand.

by Anonymousreply 1008/03/2011

I thought Leo kicked this deadbeat out of his house a while ago?

by Anonymousreply 1108/03/2011

A decade or so ago, Lukas had a drug induced stroke. He was walking with a cane for a long time. I don't know if his brain is working at full speed.

by Anonymousreply 1208/03/2011

I've heard these Leo gay rumors for years. I've seen the photoshopped nude of Tobey, Leo and the Magician. I just don't believe it. Not that I don't believe gay rumors about anybody, but I just don't get it from him. %0D %0D %0D I guess I'll have to give back my gay card, but I'm keeping the toaster.

by Anonymousreply 1308/03/2011

Neither is uglier than the other. They are both good looking in a funny way if you are inlined to look for it, or both are just tremendously fugly for the rest.

by Anonymousreply 1408/03/2011

Leo is Gay, but he is lightening up on the bearding a bit, which is a good thing, because other closet cases look to guys like Leo for direction on how to handle being a famous gay actor today.

by Anonymousreply 1608/03/2011

R16 Tell us more. Will he ever come out eventually do you think?

by Anonymousreply 1708/03/2011

r16 Are you referring to his BFF Bradley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 1808/03/2011

Bradley also happens to hang out with Haas...

by Anonymousreply 1908/03/2011

[quote]Leo is Gay, but he is lightening up on the bearding a bit, which is a good thing, because other closet cases look to guys like Leo for direction on how to handle being a famous gay actor today.%0D %0D %0D He's lightening up with the bearding but just so happens to be in a highly visible PR showmance with Blake Lively at the moment? If anything, this big fakey relationship points to him bearding MORE.

by Anonymousreply 2008/03/2011

Hm. Blake's big A-list moment, Green Lantern, was a non-starter. Back to UPN or WB or whatever minor network airs her tired show.%0D %0D Next up for Leo? J. Lo, of course.

by Anonymousreply 2108/03/2011

r18 Look at the last picture in this blog entry, Leo and Bradley took a pottery tour (or something?) in Pompeii together.%0D %0D For some reason that makes me think the gay rumors are more likely to be true, but not that they're together or anything.

by Anonymousreply 2208/03/2011

[quote]Leo is like this classically handsome star...

He's got a big, round, formless head that would fill a bushel basket, and generally looks like a free-form sculpture made of mashed potatoes.

Lukas Haas is an odd looking bird, but the haunted eyes just might be worth taking a chance that he's a sex freak.

by Anonymousreply 2308/03/2011

Lukas Haas has a pasty, flabby body. And he has a beer gut.

by Anonymousreply 2408/03/2011

[quote]Leo is not handsome anymore and he is out of shape%0D %0D No, he is still handsome, and in shape. Why do you have to diss someone like Leo who supports his gays?

by Anonymousreply 2508/03/2011

[quote]Look at the last picture in this blog entry, Leo and Bradley took a pottery tour (or something?) in Pompeii together%0D %0D Leo happens to be involved with the arts and ecology, and supports the gays. It doesn't mean they are gaying it together.

by Anonymousreply 2608/03/2011

Has no one thought of the obvious? Lukas Haas is probably packing some major meat. Isn't that usually the case when someone who's not that great looking winds up with a whole bunch of Hollywood "friends?"

by Anonymousreply 2708/03/2011

Lukas used to be so cute, but that was at least 10 years ago. I get the bf vibe as well. Look at the next photo after the one OP linked. Who stands with their arms on each others' backs like that? Answer: couples. Very strange couple, for sure. Haas used to be fun to watch in movies like "Boys" and "Johns". Even the awful "Everyone Says I Love You"

by Anonymousreply 2808/03/2011

Ah, no, r27. Maybe it's because he's a talented actor.

by Anonymousreply 2908/03/2011

R27 Who gives a fuck if he's packing meat? The guy is still FUGLY as hell!

by Anonymousreply 3008/03/2011

They look like a couple, especially in the t-shirt shopping pics in OP's link.

by Anonymousreply 3108/03/2011

Lukas did used to be so cute. Maybe he's just not photogenic.

by Anonymousreply 3208/03/2011

r26 That's not what I meant, I don't think they're "gaying it together" I meant that both of them are swirling with rumors since forever and the fact that they hang out and go on little trips like this, for some reason, makes me feel like there could be truth to the rumors. %0D %0D You do know that this is a gay gossip board right? You seem a little defensive.

by Anonymousreply 3308/03/2011

I have to admit, I thought Haas used to be cute but now I think Leo is cuter and I've never thougt him to be that cute...

by Anonymousreply 3408/03/2011

Do you think Leo is a top?

by Anonymousreply 3508/03/2011

Leo, Lukas, and Bradley? I'm thinking Bradley is the pretty one, Leo is the smart one, and Lukas is the hung one. A nice ménage à trois.

by Anonymousreply 3608/03/2011

July 31, 2011

by Anonymousreply 3708/03/2011

r36 Even if Lukas and Leo have an open relationship or something, they're both too young for Bradley's liking. He goes for at least 40+, but preferably someone in their 50s as far as I know.%0D %0D Evidently they're all friends though, is this the pack of bearded powergays that I've read BIs about? Have to check...

by Anonymousreply 3808/03/2011

Sorry, didn't realize those shopping pics were in OP's original link.%0D %0D Check out the 1st comment, anyway.%0D %0D "Leo's true love. The blondes may come and go, but Lukas will always be there." %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3908/03/2011

The black guy with the toothpick in one of the pics at R37's link is Q-Tip - another rumored gay.

by Anonymousreply 4008/03/2011

Meant this BI:%0D %0D "New Gay Clique All Had Beards%0D %0D NewYorkPost %E2%80%93 Which A-list actors are members of the new Hollywood clique? All have either married or dated high-profile women in Tinseltown."%0D %0D Could be everyone in Hollywood basically, but it could very possibly be these guy and pretty much all of their friends? (Ryan Reynolds etc, if you believe that)

by Anonymousreply 4108/03/2011

Leo snapping a pic of himself and Lukas on a trip to Paris.

by Anonymousreply 4208/03/2011

R37 Wow, I never realized that Leo has NO ass until I saw these pics.

by Anonymousreply 4308/03/2011

So Lucas Haas to Leonardo DiCaprio is like Tom Sturridge to Rob Pattinson?

by Anonymousreply 4408/03/2011

Lukas is Leo's special needs kid, he will always be dependent on him.

by Anonymousreply 4508/03/2011

Leo and Lukas seem inseparable.%0D %0D Reminds me of Robert Pattinson and rumored boyfriend Tom Sturridge.

by Anonymousreply 4608/03/2011

Hass would look handsome if he would have those elephant ears pinned.

by Anonymousreply 4708/03/2011

Hass = Haas

by Anonymousreply 4808/03/2011

I've never been impressed with Leo DiCaprio (maybe when he was younger, prettier, and everyone knew he was gay), but together with Lukas Haas I think they're an adorable, cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 4908/03/2011

I have the direct scoop on these guys. I am not saying who, but I am friends with one of these guys parents. They are all gay, except Lukas's brother. I am not going to say more cause his mother is a great and wonderful person and I don't want to hurt her.

Kevin Connelly of Entourage and the Beverly Hillbillies is also saaid to be in with this group. I have no direct knowledge of this.

by Anonymousreply 5008/03/2011

R50 So are Leo and Lukas a couple or just friends?

by Anonymousreply 5108/03/2011

R47 It's gonna take more than that to make that guy look handsome.

by Anonymousreply 5208/03/2011

Lukas is Leo's Gayle.

by Anonymousreply 5308/03/2011

[quote]They are all gay, except Lukas's brother.

Lukas has two brothers (twins). Which one are you talking about? (Link to a NYT article about the brothers.) And, when you say 'all,' do you also include Tobey Maguire?

BTW, I totally believe you.

by Anonymousreply 5408/03/2011

Ops, never mind. It's clear from the article which brother is straight.

by Anonymousreply 5508/03/2011

I'm sure Leo likes to hold on to Lukas' ears when they are having the mouth sex. Plus, I think without those ears, Lukas wouldn't look so much like an aging Keebler elf which is probably why Leo thought he was attractive to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 5608/03/2011

r56 here. Forgot to comment on the person who used the term "gaying it out." Are you a teenaged girl in junior high? That seems like a very juvenile term.

by Anonymousreply 5708/03/2011

Lukas and Leo have known each other for a very long time. They are very close, maybe they were lovers at some point, experimented or something, maybe they are like brothers now. I have seen lots of pictures of them all together. Lots of pictures of Lukas and Leo. Never any women in the pictures. Anyway, I know they are gay, but I don't know if they are involved with each other. It amazes me how parents can overlook certain things, probably cause they want to.

by Anonymousreply 5808/03/2011

Hell I can't even be seen SHOPPING with Leo anymore. It's hard work, protecting my fugly beardwife.

by Anonymousreply 5908/03/2011

r58, I agree with you. I've studied a lot of their pictures together and it was hard to tell. But they appeared to be extremely close and comfortable around each other.

by Anonymousreply 6008/03/2011

Does Lukas Haas look like Joel McHale? LIke they could be brothers or something? %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 6108/03/2011

Years ago there were rumors that Lukas was Michael Stipe's boytoy%0D %0D %0D %0D What about the rumors about Leo and Kevin Connolly? Weren't they photographed making out?

by Anonymousreply 6208/03/2011

Does the fact that Lukas most definitely is gay and lives/has lived with Leo make Leo more likely to be gay? I'd say it's probable, but are we saying that they are together, have been together or are best buds?%0D %0D There was a thread a while ago called "Lucas Haas & Leo DiCaprio split after 7 years", but they've obviously been spotted together after that.

by Anonymousreply 6408/04/2011

Blake lively is the most obvious beard ive seen in a while. And i generaly am not suspicious of beards.

by Anonymousreply 6508/04/2011

So who all is in this pussy pack of Leo's besides Lukas and Kevin Connolly?

by Anonymousreply 6608/04/2011

The clique the other poster is referring to involves big shot producer Ryan Kavanaugh, Leo, Bradley Cooper, Lukas Haas, and some other randoms. You can see pictures of them all hanging out at the "batchelor party" for Ryan's wedding. %0D %0D They're all friends, but whether they are all gay is another story. I know Ryan always pinged very loudly to me. Very loudly. When I read he was getting married, I was very surprised, but hwne I thought about it, I realized it 's what he would do.

by Anonymousreply 6708/04/2011

r67 I KNOW, I always thought Ryan pinged as well and was surprised to hear about the wedding. Where are the pictures from the party? I've only seen the ones where Bradley and Leo pop into the plane together, and a couple of shots of them hanging out at the wedding.%0D %0D Is Ryan Reynolds part of this clique? I know he hangs out with Bradley and has got his own share of rumors but I don't know if they all hang out or anything. Bradley seems to be closer to Leo than Haas, but I just noticed they do wear the same weird blue shades:

by Anonymousreply 6808/04/2011

by Anonymousreply 7008/04/2011

Please people...they are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 7108/04/2011

I don't think they're a couple, those guys have known each other for years, I do believe they have been an item at some point but are probably just buddies now.

Plus rumor has it that Lukas loves to talk to the tabloids whenever him and his BFF have an argument . So I don't think it's gonna be easy for Leo to get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 7208/04/2011

"He was the one-night stand who never went away...."

by Anonymousreply 7308/04/2011

Ryan Reynolds didn't date Charlize, come on...where did you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 7408/04/2011

The tabloid rags have been peddling the Ryan & Charlize fairy tale for a few weeks. Now they're peddling that they broke up. It's a complete fairy tale, R74. That's the point.%0D %0D Gerard Butler. He's another "friend of Ryan's" who was at the batchelor party/wedding for Kavanaugh. He was just nominated to be a member of AMPAS. That's right. Butler is now a voting member of the Academy. What's the old saying? 'I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that has members like me.'%0D %0D I believe the "clique " exists.

by Anonymousreply 7508/04/2011

Lukas Haas's dad is from Germany. They have been back a few times. he and his wife live in Austin and LA. The boys live in LA. They are a close family. Haas's family likes to talk about Portman and Haas being an item during the filming of Mars Attacks - hoping it means he might be bi or even straight. But they know he's gay, that Leo's gay too, but they don't talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 7608/04/2011

Leo's part German, too.

by Anonymousreply 7708/04/2011

[quote]But they know he's gay, that Leo's gay too, but they don't talk about it.

So, then how do you know they're gay if the family never speaks about it?

by Anonymousreply 7808/04/2011

Sorry, they don't talk about it together. Naturally, mom is more open.

by Anonymousreply 7908/04/2011

My family never talked about me being gay.%0D %0D But to much to their chagrin, that never made me straight.%0D %0D And now, a haiku:

by Anonymousreply 8008/04/2011

Thanks, R50, etc...

by Anonymousreply 8108/04/2011

r80 lol

by Anonymousreply 8208/04/2011

More gay fun!%0D %0D Now it's Bradley Cooper's turn to "party" with Leo.%0D %0D I'm basing Leo's sexuality based on his associates, and so far it's been Leo with Lukas, Kevin Connelly, and now Bradley Cooper - all who have been rumored to be gay.%0D %0D I guess Leo's gay.

by Anonymousreply 8308/05/2011

r83 check out the link r22 posted, Leo and Bradley taking a pottery tour in Italy recently (last picture in the blog entry). %0D %0D I think they're both gay and good buddies, don't think they ever had a thing though because they don't seem like eachother's "types".

by Anonymousreply 8408/05/2011

Gerard Butler was also present at the %0D "Italian Party." Just as he was present for the HFPA Luncheon tribute to Ryan Kavanaugh at which Leo spoke. I guess Bradley, Ryan, Gerard and Leo, with Lukas Haas in tow is the 'new' clique. I cannot see Leo hanging out with Gerard Butler. I. Just. Can't. Gerard Butler is gross.

by Anonymousreply 8508/05/2011

Keep the Leo gossip coming!

by Anonymousreply 8608/05/2011

by Anonymousreply 8708/05/2011

Butler's a coarse buffoon who'd be self-conscious,fawning, and totally obnoxious around Leo. it would have to groase Leo out. At least I hope it would.

by Anonymousreply 8808/05/2011

I'm bumping. This thread is fascinating. The fact that there's a clique of closet queens right in our faces, and did we forget about Piven? He's part of that crowd. %0D %0D Of course I'm also laughing at the Ryan Reynolds mess. His publicists can't make up their minds which narrative they want to use. Whether to have him date Sandra Bullock, or do a photo op at some airport with an alleged blonde model, or "secretly" date Charlize Theron, then break up with her, and go back to Scarlett. His life would be so much simpler if he just came out.

by Anonymousreply 8908/05/2011

Watch this vid of Leo cutting through the crowd to get to Zac Efron, then being visibly surprised that Vanessa Hudgens is there, and just walking away. It's like he wanted to talk to Zac, then saw Vanessa and thought "ew, the fish is here!" and took off.

by Anonymousreply 9008/06/2011

You know, whatever the truth may be, Leo has a well established reputation as a "pussy hound," and if he came out tomorrow no one would believe it. %0D %0D He'd have to do a Neil Patrick Harris with babies in tow for people to believe he's gay. I am looking forward to his turn as J Edgar Hoover with Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 9108/06/2011

LOL at R90s video link--I got that impression, too! "The fish," indeed. And anyway, why does Vanessa Hudgens always look cacked out?

by Anonymousreply 9208/06/2011

You know a group of men who mostly hang together with no women in sight but still call themselves "the pussy posse" can't be that straight if they need such a name to secure their image as heterosexual studs.

They desperately want people to believe they fuck women. Also have you noticed how much Mark Wahlberg and Leo praised the latest candidate for their group: Taylor Lautner.It was yesterday at that Golden Globes-lunch. This boy hangs out with Gus Van Sant and the Milk-screenwriter, both gay.

I guess he is sleeping with all of them, it's the only way to explain why he gets roles.

by Anonymousreply 9308/06/2011

Taylor Lautner signed some huge deal worth %0D $20 million, I think, for several pictures. Oh, and he's "dating" his co-star. He's someone Ryan Kavanaugh is keeping a close eye on...for business!%0D %0D Wonder what will become of that other Twilight "beefcake stud," Kellan Lutz. Zac Efron isn't gay. Leo might like Zac, and Zac is admiring of Leo, but for Zac, that's it.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9408/06/2011

R90 And who was the queen with the scarf around his neck that Zac was talking to?

by Anonymousreply 9508/06/2011

R93, I completely agree. Did you see the look on Tay's face after a dinner with Dustin Lance Black and Gus Van Sant? It wasn't a look that said "yay, I'm getting a role in a movie", but rather "yay, I'm getting some action tonight." It was way too obvious. He was glowing and smiling from ear to ear. He practically screamed GAY.

by Anonymousreply 9608/06/2011

[quote]They desperately want people to believe they fuck women. Also have you noticed how much Mark Wahlberg and Leo praised the latest candidate for their group: Taylor Lautner.

If you read what Mark Wahlberg actually said, it seemed more like he was making fun of Taylor, rather then praising him. It was completely patronizing because everybody and their blind grandmother knows this fug faced kid who can't act his way out of a paper bag, will not be the next Mark or Leo.

by Anonymousreply 9708/06/2011

R97 is right.

by Anonymousreply 9808/06/2011

"a clique of closet queens"

I love it.

by Anonymousreply 9908/06/2011

Part of the clique (or a once memeber) is Tobey Maguire, of course, even if he is married now.%0D %0D Once, Howard Stern interviewed Tobey and asked him if he fancied Leo. Tobey answered something like this : " Have you ever been in the presence of Leo? He is like the sun and everybody is fascinated and attracted to him. I'm like the others."%0D Stern repried : "Fair enough."%0D %0D No, I don't have a link, but I remembered when it happenend. Late 90s or early 2000s

by Anonymousreply 10008/06/2011

"Have you ever been in the presence of Leo? He is like the sun and everybody is fascinated and attracted to him."

Very interesting quote. It's almost exactly what one of the characters in "The Talented Mr. Ripley" says about Dickie Greenleaf (Jude Law).

by Anonymousreply 10108/06/2011

Unfortunaltely, this does not illustrates what R100 said, but is interesting nontheless:%0D %0D %0D http: //www AS STRAIGHT AS THEY COME%0D %0D Tobey Maguire came into the studio to talk about %E2%80%9CSpider-Man 3%E2%80%9D among other topics. After Howard recommended that Tobey legally change his name to Spider-Man, Artie wondered if he was %E2%80%9Cthe only intellectual%E2%80%9D in the room, adding he thought Tobey should change his name to %E2%80%9CThe Cider House Rules.%E2%80%9D Howard then mentioned an article that appeared in today%E2%80%99s New York Post that gossip columnists used to want to portray Tobey as gay because he was hanging out with Leonardo DiCaprio. This led Tobey to remember his mother once talked to someone at the Globe %E2%80%93 someone who had told Tobey%E2%80%99s mom that she was actually working for a gay-rights publication %E2%80%93 about how her son sometimes slept in the same bed as Leonardo, and that he had to ask her to never talk to reporters again

by Anonymousreply 10208/06/2011

IIRC from the "Papparazzo has pics of Leo and Kevin Connolly kissing" thread, the "Pussy Posse" consists of Leo, Connolly, Tobey, Haas, and a couple of other former child actors whose careers died.

And the hell Zac Efron isn't gay! Ted's had four "Jackie Bouffant" blinds on him, Bruce Willis had him spend the holidays at Bruce's place after Zac and Vanessa broke up (ask Aaron Carter what THAT means), Zac's taken Sterling Knight and Lucas Grabeel on "guys vacations" to Vancouver and so on. Oh, and Vanessa is close friends with Zac's first "girlfriend", Shelley Buckner (she and Zac were on "Summerland" together), which would be a lovely display of non-cattiness if they had both been romantic with Zac, but was probably just a case of two girls who'd been paid to do the same PR job hanging out.

(Also Vanessa is currently in a lesbian relationship with her "best friend", Laura New, who is apparently living with her. Assuming that's not a new tendency for her, she probably didn't mind working the PRomance with Zac all those years.)

Oh, and there were items about Zac "hanging out" with Leo, post-breakup. So apparently Connolly's "go on, talk to him" nudging paid off.

by Anonymousreply 10308/06/2011

Ryan Reynolds pings

by Anonymousreply 10508/06/2011

They are def a couple (open). As mentioned Leo did apparently throw him out of his house last year and they were not photographed together for a couple of months until they were suddenly pics of them every day again: shopping for pets and art, traveling the world, pretty much running through cornfields hand in hand ffs. It hasn't stopped until now. That's not the way platonic friendships usually work. They also seem to meet up all over the continent whenever they are separated for more than a couple of days. Nothing about that seems like they are just buddies, who used to hook up. Kevin, Tobey etc are friends who used to hook up with Leo and Lukas, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 10608/06/2011

No, no, Ryan Reynolds isn't part of the clique, and I don't know that he is friends with Bradley Cooper. %0D %0D There are some overlaps tho. The original core "pussy posse" was Leo, Lukas, Tobey, and Kevin at the core as has been mentioned, but now you have Ryan Kavanaugh the producer, and Bradley Cooper, and Gerard Butler, all of whom are trying to get close to "Leo's sunshine!" LOLOL! %0D %0D Wahlberg is friendly with Leo, but really is part of the Boston macho crowd with Matt Damon. I think if Tobey Maguire ever acted like he was closeted or cheating on his wife he'd be dead meat. His father-in-law is big shit in H'Wood. Ron Meyer.%0D %0D It's a curious crowd, because there are definitely some straight guys who 'cover' for their gay buddies. But if I was taking bets, I'd say Leo, Lukas Haas, Gerard Butler, (Gerard's manager Alan Seigle is an out gay man and they go everywhere together. Everywhere.) Ryan Kavanaugh, and Bradley Cooper, and Jeremy Piven are gay.%0D %0D Don't know about Connelly. He dated Nicki Hilton for several years. Pretty sure Tobey is

by Anonymousreply 10708/06/2011

Anyone know why Leo threw Lukas out of his house? Was he using again? Whatever it was, they've definitely made up.

by Anonymousreply 10808/06/2011

No, there's definitely something more than friendship between Leo and Lukas--Lukas hasn't really worked in years, so how can he afford to just "appear" anywhere in the world that Leo just happens to be?

I'm not buying the "Zac Efron is straight" bullshit, either.

by Anonymousreply 10908/06/2011

Hmm, R107. Why did Tobey marry her? Is it because he wanted to be part of a powerful Hollywood family? Smart guy if that is true...%0D %0D Ryan Reynolds said that he became friends with Bradley Cooper after they were introduced by Scarlett Johansson. Scarlett co-starred with Bradley Cooper and Kevin Connolly in "HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU" (2009). Bradley and Kevin were her love interests in the film. Scarlett's still close friends with Kevin. %0D %0D I get the impression that Ryan Reynolds is moody and is not social.

by Anonymousreply 11008/06/2011

r107, does Wahlberg really hang out with Damon? I can't see it at all. They are diametrically opposed. Wahlberg goes to Church, is right wing Repub and Damon married a fug Latina & is far left.

by Anonymousreply 11108/06/2011

Lukas is so obviously supported by Leo. Traveling around the world with first-class treatment all the way costs a fortune, and Lukas sure isn't footing the bill.

by Anonymousreply 11208/06/2011

R107, when Connolly was on "Unhappily Ever After", PR tried to push a story of his "dating" Michelle Trachtenberg. Since then, Trachtenberg dated Lydia Hearst for about a year-and-a-half, and lately she's been sniffing around the girl who plays the lesbian on "Pretty Little Liars". (They went to the White House Correspondents Dinner together%E2%80%A6and to Pride, too.)

I haven't really heard the Piven rumors%E2%80%A6I thought he was supposed to be generally sleazy, not a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 11308/06/2011

R113, I thought that Kevin Connolly dated his "UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER" co-star, Nikki Cox, during the first season of the show before she started dating co-star Bobcat Goldthwait. %0D %0D Thank you for the info about Michelle Trachtenberg, but Michelle was only 10-14 years old when "UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER" aired. Kevin was in his 20s at the time, so why would his PR team link him to a little girl?

by Anonymousreply 11408/06/2011

Fun fact: Tobey would have been replaced by Jake Gyllenhall in Spider Man 2 for being a diva, if his then-girlfriend's father hadn't intervened.

by Anonymousreply 11508/06/2011

I know a guy who fucked Kevin Connolly. %0D %0D And yes, Matt Damon's wife is fug. Of all the women his hot ass could've picked, why her?

by Anonymousreply 11608/06/2011

Tobey was a nutcase on Spider-Man 2. He's a very weird guy who has all kinds of bullshit issues and demands and R115 is right. If it wasn't for Ron Meyer, he would have been replaced.

by Anonymousreply 11708/06/2011

I think Lukas Haas is pretty cute in movement, if you're watching him in films. Leo too looks bad in lots of pics but attractive enough in movies or even interviews. When first started they were both gorgeous anyway, so there's really no mystery.

by Anonymousreply 11808/06/2011

Damon and Walberg can't stand each other, I doubt they hang out. Also, according to Lainey and Ted C. Matt has a steady BF who lives near his house in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 11908/06/2011

r117, tell more about Tobey's weirdness.

r119, I have a hard time believing Matt's gay.

by Anonymousreply 12008/06/2011

Wasn't the rumor that George Clooney replaced Mark Wahlberg with Matt Damon?

by Anonymousreply 12108/06/2011

Digression, because Bruce Willis was mentioned:

WHY did Demi marry that guy?

by Anonymousreply 12208/06/2011

A mutual love of cocaine and the harmonica?

by Anonymousreply 12308/06/2011

r122 because he was a huge star and she was C list. It catapulted her up to A list for a while.

by Anonymousreply 12408/06/2011

Haas was adorable when he was a child actor. When he got a little older he gave a very fine performance in "Rambling Rose." But as an adult his career went nowhere and he lost whatever child cuteness he had an morphed into a rather strange looking man. %0D %0D If he and Leonardo DiCaprio are in a relationship, well, that's fine for them.

by Anonymousreply 12508/06/2011

I saw today where Leo was the highest paid actor of the past year. Hunh? He keeps doing the same supernatural thriller over and over.

by Anonymousreply 12608/06/2011

Leo was actually a good actor when he gave a shit. I wish he'd quit with big budget garbage and leave that for Matt Damon who can't really act.

by Anonymousreply 12708/06/2011

He had a backend deal on Inception, which is where most of the money he made last year came from. Both Shutter Island and Inception were big hits for him and he's very smart about getting points on his movies.

by Anonymousreply 12808/06/2011

[quote]Leo was actually a good actor when he gave a shit. I wish he'd quit with big budget garbage and leave that for Matt Damon who can't really act.

I'm really interested to see what he does with The Great Gatsby and Django Unchained. Those two are big departures for him.

by Anonymousreply 12908/06/2011

Where does Piven's former "BFF" John Cusack fit into this 'pussy posse'? I remember Piven making rather thinly vieled comments to the press that Cusack was jealous of his Entourage success-as well he should,Cusack has not had a hit in nearly a decade(sorry,2012 doesn't count)They,much like Leo and Lukas,used to be photographed everywhere together. I also hear that Cusack is the complete opposite of the 'liberal' persona he has so carefully crafted...%0D %0D Regarding the Leo/Lukas rumors,I have to ask myself-would I travel around the world,go shopping with,attend movie premieres with,vacation with and live with my "BBF"? No,I would not,even if I had all the money in the world and my bbf had as much free time as Lukas appears to,no. I would need some distance from my 'friend' but my partner? I'd go everywhere and do everything with him!

by Anonymousreply 13008/06/2011

Matt Damon is a great actor.

by Anonymousreply 13108/06/2011

My favorite Lucas Haas performance was in Last Days.

by Anonymousreply 13208/06/2011

...and he has a lovely, womanly ass.

by Anonymousreply 13308/06/2011

I wonder if Leo is going to adopt a baby.

by Anonymousreply 13408/06/2011

[quote]Regarding the Leo/Lukas rumors,I have to ask myself-would I travel around the world,go shopping with,attend movie premieres with,vacation with and live with my "BBF"? No,I would not,even if I had all the money in the world and my bbf had as much free time as Lukas appears to,no. I would need some distance from my 'friend' but my partner? I'd go everywhere and do everything with him!

The Leo/Lukas 'friendship' is very similar to Robert Pattinson and his BFF Tom Sturridge, who are pictured together all the time, shopping, traveling, going out to dinner, living together. And from what I can see, it's certainly not typical of straight male friendships.

by Anonymousreply 13508/06/2011

Isn't it obvious that Lukas has a fat one?

by Anonymousreply 13608/06/2011

r127 agree completely. Damon is a terrible wooden actor. DiCaprio actually has some acting chops at times, not many but at times. Damon is always awful. Draining to see him on screen, just hate him and his awful acting. FFS, Ben Affleck was the GOOD actor, or BETTER actor of that duo and Damon was the crappy actor. Yuck hate him.

by Anonymousreply 13708/06/2011

Leo has a really bad body...nothing cute about it.

by Anonymousreply 13808/06/2011

Affleck was never considered the good actor and while Damon isn't great, Affleck is just embarrassing to watch.

by Anonymousreply 13908/06/2011

Damon looks like a chubby cartoon duck to me, but I like his politics and I'm glad he's not afraid to speak out.

by Anonymousreply 14008/06/2011

Both Damon and Aflick are fine. Sometimes the ballooned out heads, here, overwhelm me.

by Anonymousreply 14108/06/2011

It seemed obvious that Leo and Tobey were lovers, when they were young. I wonder if Tobey's wife gets any dick at all?

by Anonymousreply 14208/06/2011

Leo still "cares" about his roles. He makes very smart career decisions and has been able to rise-above his teen heartthrob days to work with some of the best directors.

Matt Damon does not have a huge amount of range. But he also makes careful choices and has avoided the cheesy romantic comedies or superhero movies.

The bourne franchise revised his career, but even these were critically acclaimed.

by Anonymousreply 14308/06/2011

I totally buy the idea that Leo is at the very least bi. But I don't think that he's necessarily in a committed relationship with Lukas. People are equally sure about him and Kevin Connolly. I'm gay and have gay best friends that i spend all my time with, but we're not dating. So, gay is one thing, but I don't think you can tell who's dating by these photos.

by Anonymousreply 14408/06/2011

It was reported Leo threw Lukas out because of an ultimatum from his gf or alternatively because he wanted to get more serious with her. It was reported, when they split, that he wanted babies and she said no (maybe because he didn't manage to follow the no-Lukas-in-the-house rule) Could all be lies, of course, but I guess it's also possible that he really wants kids and was making a serious effort to follow Tobey's example.

by Anonymousreply 14508/06/2011

I don't know whether Leo is gay or straight and I do have my suspicions. However, I don't think it's impossible that Lukas could follow Leo around the world and allow him to pay for expensive holidays, clothes, etc and just be a platonic friend. You're a struggling actor with a desire for fame and fortune and your best friend is one of the most successful actors in the world? Many people would try to get everything they could out of the person and try to live an A-list lifestyle vicariously through their friend.%0D %0D Plenty of famous actors/singers/performers have hangers-on who try to get all the money and publicity possible out of their famous friend. I would actually say that most famous people have 'friends' like this. But what does Leo get out of it? Sex? Or is he just an incredibly lonely man who wants to have a friend around? Either is possible.

by Anonymousreply 14608/06/2011

I've always had the impression that Dicaprio is lonely, isolated and doesn't have many friends.

by Anonymousreply 14708/06/2011

Lukas Haas did a very good job in Gangs of New York. When Leo can get him into a movie he is a good actor. But there is obviously something off about him, whether it's drugs or it's something else, like a mental disorder, or emotional instability.%0D %0D Bar Raphaeli issued an ultimatum about Lukas and he moved out for a while. Then Bar and Leo split for good and Lukas is back. %0D %0D If Lukas was just part of Leo's entourage, and some stooge he keeps around Leo could have given him a title like PA and got him his own apartment. But that's not the case. Instead, they are living together. %0D %0D Kind of difficult for Leo's steady girlfriends. At a certain point when Leo is forced to choose, he chooses Lukas.

by Anonymousreply 14808/06/2011

Good point, R148. Leo could easily buy Lukas a house. Why doesn't he? Would two platonic male friends live together, when money was not an issue?

by Anonymousreply 14908/06/2011

So they love each other. I think it's sweet.

by Anonymousreply 15008/06/2011

Leo's up high enough in the pecking order, and so is tobey for that matter, that they could get Lukas steady work, but I think when Lukas has a choice between getting busy with work, or chasing after Leo, he'd rather go with Leo. Lukas is very strange.

by Anonymousreply 15108/06/2011

I agree, R140. I find Damon a boring actor (except for "The Talented Mr. Ripley), but I admire him for ripping the Republicans a new one.

by Anonymousreply 15208/06/2011

This kind of "friendship" will last a long time until one of them gets married to a woman and starts a family.

by Anonymousreply 15308/07/2011

Do we know for a fact that they do or ever have lived together for any period of time? That sounds like a rumour.

by Anonymousreply 15408/07/2011

R114, sorry. The Connolly/Trachtenberg "dates" (which never really got past the trial balloon stage) were from '03 or so, when she was 17. I meant that he was at the time best known for "Unhappily Ever After", not that it was still on. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 15608/07/2011

[R154] Lukas moving out after a long time was reported in official media outlets.

by Anonymousreply 15708/07/2011

"This kind of "friendship" will last a long time until one of them gets married to a woman and starts a family"%0D %0D %0D %0D I think Lukas will be following Leo around like a lovesick puppy until the day he croaks

by Anonymousreply 15808/07/2011

R133, Lukas Haas have "a lovely, womanly ass"?

by Anonymousreply 15908/08/2011

I remember Dennis Cooper going on about Lukas Haas' ass in the Steve Martin film "Leap of Faith" in one of his novels, r159.

by Anonymousreply 16008/08/2011

No, r159. I was replying to r131 but wasn't quick enough. I was referring to Matt Damon, not Lukas Haas.

by Anonymousreply 16108/08/2011

Found the Dennis Cooper passage on Lukas Haas and his ass on Google Books:

by Anonymousreply 16208/08/2011

Leo was spotted at a gay bar back in 2003

September 4, 2003 - Globe magazine reports Leonardo DiCaprio and some pals showed up at a gay bar in the VIP room in Montreal while he was filming 'The Aviator'. "Leo clearly looked like he was having a good time," a witness said. "Even though he mostly stayed close to his posse. It didn't seem to bother him that gay guys were checking him out. His presence created a huge buzz, but the other patrons left him alone and respected his privacy."

by Anonymousreply 16308/08/2011

R133, Matt Damon has a womanly ass? What makes it look that way? Why do people say that?

by Anonymousreply 16408/08/2011

What straight guy would rather travel the world with Lukas Haas, instead of Bar Rafaeli? Not one.%0D %0D That said, "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" was on OWN over the weekend, and Leo was a damned good actor for being just a kid. He played the "retarded kid" role just right. Not too smart, and not over-the-top retarded. Whatever people say about him, he is still a fine actor.%0D %0D Interestingly, he and Johnny Depp had great chemistry together. Not unlike the chemistry Depp had with River Phoenix, who was also rumored to be gay.%0D %0D Did Johnny Depp used to "gay" with hot, blonde-ish, younger actors? I wouldn't be surprised if he did. In fact, I'll bet Johnny would still be hooking up with hot young things, if it weren't for River's untimely death outside of Johnny's "Viper Room" bar.%0D %0D Hollywood has so many scandalous tales, I would certainly love to know the truth behind all of them.

by Anonymousreply 16508/08/2011

One thing I've noticed. Leo's "girlfriends" are all of a certain age. It's like he launches them. That was true with Giselle and Bar. %0D %0D Both were successful models, but being his girlfriend pushed them into the stratosphere as superstars. Once they're launched, they split.%0D %0D All his girls look a little bit like him. Especially Bar. Leo has a type. Giselle is rather masculine, but then she married Tom Brady who is very "boyish" and pretty IMO.

by Anonymousreply 16608/08/2011

Leo and Blake Lively,

by Anonymousreply 16708/08/2011

So in what way is Matt Damon's ass womanly?

by Anonymousreply 16808/08/2011

Bump for a bookmark

by Anonymousreply 16908/08/2011

r166 - I don't think bar looked like him or Giselle. She's a Jewish Goddess (like Mila Kunis), I mean she's fucking gorgeous. Leo looks like shit, and Giselle, while manly, has an amazing body. She was already SUPER FAMOUS when she hooked up with Leo, she was already the #1 model that they had "discovred" "from Brazil". Yeah right, she's not REALLY Brazilian at all, she's 100% German, both sides but boy the fashion industry was so proud of themselves for having found a white German in Brazil. They promoted the Hell out of her. THEN she hooked up with Leo but after the fashion industry put her at #1 for a long while.

by Anonymousreply 17008/09/2011

There are stories of Giselle sleeping her way up. She was "discovered" by Julian Casablanca's father who runs one of the model agencies. She slept with him and he helped her. Giselle isn't the most beautiful, she's product of PR and media hype. She was a big deal in her industry but until she stared dating Leo she wasn't that known to the general public.

by Anonymousreply 17108/09/2011

Bar Raphaeli and Leo could be twins! THere is a definite resesmblance between them. And Bar is the absolute knock out. Giselle has a horrible body. It is undefined. She's a perfect model.A striking, androgynous face and a flat slim body lacking in definition.

by Anonymousreply 17208/09/2011

Leo was way better looking than all his girlfriends when he was their age. I do think they all look somewhat similar to him. Good to know he's gay, that makes it a little less unhealthy. Although I think Gisele was his genuine pick of a woman he finds hot, while Blake Lively was someone else's idea, since she fits his established type anyway.

by Anonymousreply 17308/09/2011

R171, I know someone who knew Giselle pre-nose job who said she bragged to anyone who'd listen about how big she'd be once she had her honker fixed, and that she was definitely being 'helped' by some higher ups. Not surprising or uncommon in that industry, just look at Abby Lee Kershaw.

by Anonymousreply 17408/09/2011

Leo has travelled with Lukas and his family in Europe, specifically I know about Germany.

by Anonymousreply 17508/09/2011

[quote]Leo is like this classically handsome star, and Lukas just looks... odd.

DiCrappio hasn't been attractive since Titanic. He was a pretty twink and lost his looks when he got fat.

by Anonymousreply 17608/09/2011

What on earth would Brad Cooper and Leo do together? Bump pussies? DiCaprio is hung like a bee and Cooper is even smaller according to Renee Zellweger.

by Anonymousreply 17708/09/2011

[quote]Of course I'm also laughing at the Ryan Reynolds mess. His publicists can't make up their minds which narrative they want to use.

With Ryan, since he's not currently bearding, it seems more a case of muddying the waters. Just throw a bunch of misinformation out there and the public will be confused by his manliness and dating habits with women.

With two huge flops in a row, Ryan's people have to do everything they can to keep the cart moving.

by Anonymousreply 17808/09/2011

Well DamnR177 that's why Liam had to be top daddy and pound the hell out of Bradley's tight ass.

by Anonymousreply 17908/09/2011

[quote]Leo's up high enough in the pecking order

He's the number one and highest paid male actor in the world. Anything he asks for happens.

by Anonymousreply 18008/09/2011

Old blind item about Leo and Gisele:

"Puissant Phillipe has had the most divine and much photographed affair with See-Through Sheila. Folks talk about them night and day, which is reportedly how often the celebrated duo has sex.

Hardly. About the same amount of time See-Through wears a turtleneck is more like it.

Now, even though Puissant (Pissy, to his bestest buds) is actually a fairly sweet dude, it's actually the dudes this previously reported babe-chaser prefers to get down with. He gave an inkling of this information, by the bi, to See-Through, once they first got together.

Also, to be fair to P2, it wasn't until his dalliance with Ms. Sheila was at full-throttle that he realized it was consistently the more manly launch, not the feminine boosters, that brought his rocket to regular blastoff.

Meanwhile, the whole world thinks P.P. is just a plain ol' space cadet, because his cooling off with S.T.S. has begun to leak."

by Anonymousreply 18108/09/2011

Speaking about post old blind item here is the one about Matt DAMON

by Anonymousreply 18208/09/2011

And also this one.

by Anonymousreply 18308/09/2011

I really like Matt Damon, now there is a thinking man's brain. He is super sharp.

by Anonymousreply 18408/09/2011

This seems to be about Leo, Gisele and Lukas as well.

by Anonymousreply 18508/09/2011

R175 When? You need to add more details to your insider info.

by Anonymousreply 18608/09/2011

More feminine butt: Matt Damon or baeball player Anthony Recker?

by Anonymousreply 18708/09/2011

r186 And pictures..

by Anonymousreply 18808/09/2011

by Anonymousreply 19008/09/2011

by Anonymousreply 19108/09/2011

Damon #2

by Anonymousreply 19208/09/2011

Damon #3

by Anonymousreply 19308/09/2011

by Anonymousreply 19408/09/2011

Recker #2

by Anonymousreply 19508/09/2011

Recker #3

by Anonymousreply 19608/09/2011

Recker #4

by Anonymousreply 19708/09/2011

Recker #4

by Anonymousreply 19808/09/2011

So who has the more feminine butt: Damon or Recker?

by Anonymousreply 19908/09/2011

I don't know why, but I can't see Tom Brady dating a Brazilian. He seems so white bread, meat and potatoes, and Gisele seems from a different world entirely, one of glamor.

by Anonymousreply 20008/11/2011

This thread is not about the butts of either Matt Damon or Anthony Recker. Make your own thread if you want to discuss them.

by Anonymousreply 20108/11/2011

WTF is up with Leo and Blake Lively? His girlfriends are never actresses, and his relationships are never this high profile. Leo doesn't need the PR, he's the highest paid and most powerful actor in Hollywood. Blake is nothing but a CW actress with some nudie pics to her name. He doesn't need her, although she of course needs him and this whole PRmance has been primarily lead by her people.%0D %0D So, what gives? Why is Leo going along with this nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 20208/11/2011

[quote]So, what gives? Why is Leo going along with this nonsense?

Leo is a talented actor, hardworking and easy to work with, R202. But he is not especially deep or intelligent. His 'girlfriends' are all successful thanks their looks not brains, as well.

by Anonymousreply 20308/11/2011

[Leo is a talented actor, hardworking and easy to work with]

Excuse me but he's an average actor, who is often pictured vacactioning and partying, plus he has the reputation to be difficult to work with . Also heard he didn't get along with Nolan and Scorsese.

by Anonymousreply 20408/11/2011

[quote]Also heard he didn't get along with Nolan and Scorsese.%0D %0D %0D Bullshit. He's made made 3 movies with Scorsese over a 10 year period. If he didn't get along with Scorsese, Scorsese wouldn't work with him continuously.

by Anonymousreply 20508/11/2011

[quote]Also heard he didn't get along with Nolan and Scorsese.

Total bullshit. Scorsese really likes working with DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 20608/11/2011

Apparently it's possible that Blake has already been a beard at least once...

by Anonymousreply 20708/11/2011

"Blake is nothing but a CW actress with some nudie pics to her name."%0D %0D %0D %0D She's been on tons of magazine covers, has starred in major movies, and is being promoted as the "next big thing"

by Anonymousreply 20808/11/2011

Scorsese has a huge crush on Leo, who knows how far it has gone. It is certainly an obsession.

by Anonymousreply 20908/11/2011

[quote]who knows how far it has gone

by Anonymousreply 21008/11/2011

[R205][R206], sorry can't find a link but I recall a story which happened on GONY set . One day, DiCaprio showed up drunk and several hours late which irked Scorsese to the point that he slapped his face in front of the whole cast and crew and then forced him to apologize like a little boy. And Scorsese admits that he keeps working with DiCaprio because he helps him having the financement for his movies. I've also found this blind about DiCaprio and Nolan.

by Anonymousreply 21108/11/2011

[quote]One day, DiCaprio showed up drunk and several hours late which irked Scorsese to the point that he slapped his face in front of the whole cast and crew and then forced him to apologize like a little boy.

Oh, c'mon. Even you can tell this is a complete fiction. Marty is three feet shorter than Leo.

by Anonymousreply 21208/11/2011

R212, "Marty" may be physically 3 feet shorter, but he is much larger in stature. nevertheless, this is fiction. Leo wouldn't show up late or drunk. He might raise a lot of hell off hours, but he's always present on set when he's supposed to be. %0D %0D He was mentored by Robert De Niro who first worked with him on This Boy's Life. The three go back a long way. And frankly, anyone who thinks Leo is a mediocre to lousy actor is an asshole. You might not like Leo, but give the devil his due. Statements derogating his acting abilities make you look stupid and small, they do nothing to him.

by Anonymousreply 21308/11/2011

R213, feel free to believe it's all BS, but I don't think he has a good reputation among his peers.

by Anonymousreply 21408/11/2011

Nah! R211. %0D When Leo was filming GONY, the Italian paparazzi started to invent plenty of derogatory litte stories. For instense, they stated seriously tat he got rid of his clothes after wearing them only once. Demanding new ones each time like a Prima Dona. Well, even people who loathed the guy couldn't believe this, as he was regularly pictured in the streets wearing the same old frumpy t-shirts again and again.%0D Then there was this rumor that Leo had shown up late and got a vicious dressing down from Marty in front of the whole cast and crew.%0D Who knows?%0D The thing is that "journalists" were frustrated because they didn't have access to the set and began to invent wild things.%0D %0D You must also remember taht in 1999-2000 a lot of people still bitterly hated the Titanic boy. He was the chosen whipping boy people chose to tak revenge on because of the big boat movie success. Not James Cameron. Not Kate Winslet. They hated only the blong boy little girls swooned to.%0D Anyway, all that to say that other newspaper were happy to relay this unsubstanciated story because it felt good to hate the "pretty guy".%0D %0D In the end, Marty and him worked on 4 movies together. Leo always speak of Scorses with the deepest respect. I think it's sincere.%0D %0D For Nolan, i'm not aware of anything. I don,t think it's true.%0D %0D Remember that if a star like Leo was a sour little pill, it would be pblicly known.

by Anonymousreply 21508/11/2011

"Remember that if a star like Leo was a sour little pill, it would be pblicly known"

Well DiCaprio has been an A-list actor for more than a decade, with his status you can bet he has been able to get away with a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 21608/11/2011

"So, what gives? Why is Leo going along with this nonsense?"

Um, have you read this thread? This is one weird question in this context...

I don't think Blake Lively was his idea. Obviously Leo DiCaprio often goes along with what he is told/what is suggested by others, like the whole closeting thing for example. Hollywood wants to push Lively and keep Leo straight and he's playing along like a good boy, much to his advantage. Why not? - seems to be his attitude.

by Anonymousreply 21708/11/2011

Possible blind item about Leo...%0D %0D This A list movie actor who has always been close to his mother snapped on her last week. They were at a restaurant and started arguing over his latest romance and he got up and said, "What? Are you jealous? I'm not supporting you anymore and that starts with you finding your own way home. Bitch." (CDAN)%0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 21808/16/2011

I think this is meant to be about Leo and a complete fiction. Who talks like that? Try to read that outburst out lout and not burst out laughing, I dare you.

by Anonymousreply 21908/16/2011

[quote]Oh, c'mon. Even you can tell this is a complete fiction. Marty is three feet shorter than Leo.%0D %0D Hilarious! %0D %0D [quote]Possible blind item about Leo. This A list movie actor who has always been close to his mother snapped on her last week. They were at a restaurant and started arguing over his latest romance and he got up and said, "What? Are you jealous? I'm not supporting you anymore and that starts with you finding your own way home. Bitch." (CDAN)%0D %0D Hilarious! %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 22008/16/2011

R218, Leo would never talk to Ermelin like that. She is a fun lady and she is revered. His friends adore her. He took her with him to Ryan Kavanaugh's wedding in Italy. %0D %0D This BI sounds like Piven. And be careful with the "A-List" descriptor interpretation. That gets thrown around so much the term has been trivialized. I've often heard "A-list" used to describe a reality show "star."

by Anonymousreply 22108/16/2011

Do you mean to imply I'm the same person, who said Scorsese slapping LD is a complete fiction, R220? I'm not, I think there are ways you can test this. Not even sure I agree. They could have had a rough time at first before becoming besties.

This, however, is probably bullshit. It sounds more like Piven's character on TV than like a real person to me.

by Anonymousreply 22208/16/2011

R218, sounds like BS. A huge actor makes a scene in public but still only a dubious blind reports it.

by Anonymousreply 22308/16/2011

On YouTube there are a couple of videos of them exiting clubs/hotels and sneaking into the same car.

by Anonymousreply 22409/24/2011

Interesting little post on Gawker. Apparently Leo and Lukas Haas both invested in a start up social media company and here is a picture of them with the owners.

Um, I didn't know Lukas HAD enough money to sink in a (is Leo fronting him the cash?)

by Anonymousreply 22510/25/2011

I recall hearing about Lukas' brothers being involved in that company, but it's nice to see Leo being supportive of the whole family.

by Anonymousreply 22610/25/2011

Lukas Haas seems to have acquired major gay face.

by Anonymousreply 22710/25/2011

This is like a retro DL thread. A true classic, more common 10 years ago. Some great, revealing stuff in here.

by Anonymousreply 22810/26/2011

What I find most hilarious is the Daily Mail in the UK concocted an entire story about Leo and Blake Lively being a romantic couple from a few photos of them walking together in Europe on some film committment, ran with it for weeks, with neither party being seen much, then split them up with much great anguish and immediately had Leo seeing some other beautiful unpictured "foreign model" he had supposedly "cheated" on Lively with.

And yet all of it was done so surreptitiously with minimal pictured contact between the actual players. It was just lots and lots of drama build on words, anon sources and a few boring pictures of a man and a women walking together on and off, spread out over weeks but probaby all taken on the same day.

Someone is clearly paid to cobble this pile of poo together and turn it into a mini soap opera. But there was nothing to prove the two were ever remotely interested in each other and I saw all those articles.

by Anonymousreply 22910/26/2011

No, there was was a little more work than that and it certainly wasn't just the Daily Mail.

Blake was pictured many times with Leo, in Europe, LA, NY and visits to Australia while he's filming Gatsby.

Of course the relationship was completely unreal, but the photo ops and 'romance' were constant for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 23010/26/2011

I'm surprised not more of the mainstream media has picked up on or questioned his relationship with Lukas. Sometimes they refer to them as bffs but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 23110/26/2011

My extremely simple assessment of the situation is that Lukas Haas has a really big dick, and Leo is addicted to it.

It's hard to let go of a good top. Trust me, I know.

by Anonymousreply 23210/26/2011

Is it common knowledge that Lukas is gay? I always assumed he was but I just found out he's not out.

by Anonymousreply 23310/26/2011

They generally don't out people in the mainstream media.

by Anonymousreply 23410/26/2011

Too true, R232. I stayed with an ex-bf for more than a year longer than I should have because I just couldn't give up his big, gorgeous cock. He was a complete shit in every other aspect, but that cock was a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 23510/26/2011

R233 I think he is actually constantly picking up women, and more convincing about it than Leo for example. The only other gay gossip I heard was about him and Michael Stipe, but then people often assumed wrongly about Stipe and the boys he befriended, like with Kurt Cobain. So if it wasn't for the relationship with Leo, I would probably think he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 23610/26/2011

R8 don't forget how DiCraprio's big into drugs and he's an alcoholic, and closet queen.

by Anonymousreply 23710/28/2012

R2333 it's always possible that Lucas is bisexual just like Stipe and Cobain are that R336 mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 23810/28/2012

why is somebody digging up all the Leo DiCaprio threads tonight?

by Anonymousreply 23910/28/2012

Bumping this great thread.

by Anonymousreply 24002/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 24105/07/2013

Still together!

by Anonymousreply 24201/02/2015

Look at his shapeless little legs. Has he ever gotten buff for a movie?

by Anonymousreply 24301/02/2015

LOL! Why does Leo make it look so obvious? All those girls surrounding him look like paid models to give him the appearance of a womanzing ladies man. Whats hilarious is Lukas Hass his long tme lover is right there lurking behind. Why does he even bother? At his age no one cares if he s gay so why continue this charade with the young models? All those young models and then there's Lukas looking homeless.

by Anonymousreply 24401/03/2015

by Anonymousreply 24501/03/2015

R244, I think people would still care if he's gay. He's one of the biggest celebs in Hollywood and still fairly young.

I'm not sure what to think of him. He never really looks happy, even when he's partying. Something always looks off when he is surrounded by all these girls, but I'm not 100% convinced he's gay or straight for that matter. He's really an enigma. One thing is certain, those girls would not be near him if he wasn't rich and famous.

by Anonymousreply 24601/03/2015

He is seen with models, but he never seems to be affectionate or flirty with them. In those Daily Mail pics, he is hugging some of them but it seems rather chaste. Maybe he is hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 24701/03/2015

I don't understand Lukas Haas looks rough. Why doesn't Leo trade up?

by Anonymousreply 24801/03/2015

If he's gay, it's surprising that he's let himself go so much. I mean, you didn't see Rock Hudson looking like shit at his age*

*quickly wikipedias to check that Rock Hudson wasn't dying at Leo's age.

by Anonymousreply 24901/03/2015

Leo and Lukas have been together for decades. But whether it's just devoted friends or secret lovers is unclear. I don't know what to think.

by Anonymousreply 25001/03/2015

The vagrant beard is for his movie The revenant. Leo that is. I can't justify Lukas'look.

Ah! I like the title about "bearded Leo". Indeed.

These days, Leo organizes parties (or at least one party) to campaign for a Oscar nom for Bradley Cooper. Seem to be close friends as well.

As for Lukas ? Who knows, they could be long-time friends, sometimes lovers ? They sure enjoy each other company.

by Anonymousreply 25101/03/2015

Lukas has never been a looker but he looks like a hobo because on break from filming a movie with Leo and Tim Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 25201/03/2015

Lukas with Revenant costars Tom Hardy, Paul Anderson and Jacob Tumori.

by Anonymousreply 25301/03/2015

R244 he has no pecs at all. They're nonexistent

by Anonymousreply 25401/03/2015

Leo probably likes a foil to his wealth and fame, since Lukas is pretty down to earth (kinda poor).

by Anonymousreply 25501/03/2015

Your right. Damon is aweful actor. He should just shut his trap with the misguided politics and focus on learning to act better. People want to be entertained and forget about life's problems, not hear personal views by some big headed, grade b actor thinks.

by Anonymousreply 25605/26/2015

How bored do all those models look on the beach with Leo and his bros??? They should have brought a board game along.

by Anonymousreply 25705/26/2015

r7 [quote]Lukas is so strange looking. What does Leo see in him?

If it's love, it's love. Nothing you can do about it.

by Anonymousreply 25805/26/2015

Out Leo and you kill Scorsese's ticket to 100M budgets. Save a screen legend, Marty that is.

by Anonymousreply 25905/26/2015

I'm still surprised by the fact that Scorsese uses him in so many films. I understand that it guarantees him a higher budget and control, as he has one of the biggest stars in the world on his side. Also, he may very well consider Leo a great actor; but all those films he's made with Leo are stinkers along with his lead actor's performances. I think of Welles's train-set comment whenever I see one of their movies and how Leo's clout gives Marty the opportunity to play with a bigger train set for once.

None of those films will be remembered in time, will they? What was Scorsese's last great film? Kundun? (might be a good thread on its own)

by Anonymousreply 26005/26/2015

Many critics think that Scorsese's last great movie was Bringing Out the Dead.

by Anonymousreply 26105/26/2015

Casting Leo also allows Scorsese to play with fancy train set in an R-setting. Hugo has bigger budget than a Leo-Marty movie, but it *must* appeal to families and kids. Leo has his bag of tricks and inimitable star quality, but I do find grand guignols exhausting. It's often the Von Sydows, Ruffalos who draw my eyes and let the story breathe around them. No need for volcanic explosions or bubbling. With Leo, he *is* the story, and no man is that immense to encompass the richness of the universe (so Marty uses Leo best as insular, mad genius types.)

Too, De Niro waited until long after his association with Marty, to go public with his gay old man. Leo may be a lost case (if vaunted; even Pacino invokes him in his latest coin-collecting lecture in the UK.) Andrew Garfield is the next in line, and has teased his characters don't have to be straight. Maybe by the time Marty directs from his disembodied head hooked up to 22nd-century machines, his leading man is an out gay and has black love interests!

by Anonymousreply 26205/26/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!