Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dance Moms

More like Dance Cunts!

And how does a fat fuck become a dance coach?

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2013

OP, were you featured on "Toddlers and Tiaras" this week?

by Anonymousreply 107/31/2011

Embarrassed to say I love this show.

It's like crack.

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

I love it too. The kids are adorable (for the most part) and I adore Crabby Lee Miller. Can't stand any of the moms, except for Holly.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

I wanna give that maddie a slap across the face every time she dances and give the facial expression of holding a big turd in her tutu. I would fuck Jill but none of the other moms. Well maybe holly she's kinda hot in a non psycho way but she's gotta have a little cray cray in her to subject her child to chucky. Pops I mean flabby lee miilah!

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

Abby is a choreographer, not a dancer. Her mother was a dance coach, and that's how she learned the trade. She says she had her first dance company at age 12 or so. I know Abby's still huge, but she's lost a substantial amount of weight. Apparently she doesn't want it to get in the way or her new found fame, and she probably values her life more now too.

Aside from being fat, I don't know why anyone would dislike her. Her tweets have shown she is pro-gay and a liberal. I like her, she's interesting and intelligent, a strong opinionated woman. And I like Dance Moms, even though it's really fake. I prefer Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition though, which will be back for a 2nd season, probably right after this season of DM ends. Abby must be filming practically every day.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

I loved Abby's Ultimate Dance, looking forward to the 2nd season. Haven't seen Dance Moms yet, will have to check it out...

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

She's from Pittsburgh.

In Pittsburgh, that sow is considered thin.

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

this show was fun for about a minute--ultimately, every week is exactly same as the week before

by Anonymousreply 802/22/2013

r5 I have never watched it because she is such a turn-off on the commercials, she does that "Oh no you didn't!" thing with her head/neck and I want to punch her every time.

by Anonymousreply 902/22/2013

I was hooked the first season, mostly because it followed Project Runway, but it was easy to get off it, because of the tiresome Moms with their forced-for-TV fights (though Kelly seems a real life maladjusted alcoholic ex-dancer).

by Anonymousreply 1002/22/2013

I felt the same r9, when I saw the commercials, and ignored the show. Then I happened to see a marathon of it channel surfing and loved the over-the-top bickering that is featured in every episode. It's a guilty pleasure. Abby's Dance Competition is better though, because it's a real competition show. It also helps that the theater it's filmed in has a great looking stage for the production numbers.

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!