Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mom leaves baby in car while she shops

What's funny is she lives in a really nice suburb with a nice car. This is usually done by low class trailer park types. Mom looks like a meth head though.

by Anonymousreply 1801/05/2013

Most times it is a new money career type woman who insists she was only going to be away for a minute, or a distracted Dad who forgets the kid is in the car.

by Anonymousreply 107/26/2011

What's funny is she lives in New York state.

by Anonymousreply 207/26/2011

Please let her be, please let her be....YES!

by Anonymousreply 307/26/2011

My impression is also that these deaths tend to happen most to overloaded career couples, because they go on autopilot and forget to drop the baby at day care, and no one notices through the tinted windows of the SUV in the corporate lot or garage. If I were going to play sociologist I'd say that meth types, while no doubt more likely to leave kids in cars on PURPOSE, will do so in ordinary cars in crowded public places, so the situation is less likely to end in tragedy because somebody sees the child and calls the cops.

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2011

Why is the reporter a "bitch" too? The woman and her mother who throws water at the reporter, yes.

by Anonymousreply 507/26/2011

The woman who threw water on the reporter looks just like Angie Dickinson (still at the end of the video).

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2011

I never understand anyone who leaves a baby or young child in a car EVEN in fine weather, let alone hot days. Doesn't compute at all for me at all.

by Anonymousreply 707/26/2011

When I was kid, my mom or dad would leave me in the car with the engine running and the a/c on while they ran into the liquor store.

by Anonymousreply 807/26/2011

Didn't something similar happen last year? To the same type of woman, big house, fancy care etc.

The harried career woman had her baby with her, she left the baby in a hot car, then went shopping, She then pickd up a cake for some office party, went to the office party....during ALL this she "forgot" the baby was with her all day?!

The baby died. I think by the time anyone noticed the baby in the car, it was already dead.

I still say it, not everyone is meant to be a parent, we have tests for everything else in this Goddamn country, why not a test to see if people are suitable to be parents. You also have to remember a lot of people have kids due to family pressure. I have a few female relative who never wanted kids, yet had them to appease their parents!

Having a child is something which has to clearly thought out, it's not like deciding what type of dress or style of pants you want to buy. let alone having a kid due to family pressure.

by Anonymousreply 907/26/2011

SOunds like someone needs my number.

by Anonymousreply 1007/26/2011

There was a case of some guy, an engineer or computer programmer, who had been pulling incredibly long work days and was exhausted and unfocused. Was supposed to drop kid off at day care on the way to work, but forgot, went to work ALL DAY, and by the time he came out, baby was dead.

Horrible. He was, obviously, insanely upset. Yeah, he probably deserved to be convicted of negligent homicide, but killing your own child, when you loved it and had no intention to, is a hell of a punishment.

by Anonymousreply 1107/26/2011

I googled the mom, Aimee Rachlin, and found this listing on, whatever that is.

Among other things, she attended the Stars of Tomorrow Acting School. It worked, I guess. I mean, her mugshot has been on television.

by Anonymousreply 1207/26/2011

Not to be Little Mary Sunshine, but thank God for all those people who didn't just shrug and walk by the car. Nobody wants to get involved these days and they worry that no good deed goes unpunished. They called the cops and hung around until they were sure the police had finally finished their donut break and showed up.

by Anonymousreply 1307/26/2011

This person lied to police; she was not the mother. She was the nanny! She and her mother covered it up and never told the parents what really happend.

by Anonymousreply 1412/05/2012

Rich bimbos do this too.

"The car won't overheat it has climate control......"

by Anonymousreply 1512/05/2012

Old story

by Anonymousreply 1612/05/2012

eeewww Kmart!

by Anonymousreply 1712/05/2012

The true story has never been told. It needs to be looked into. This woman and her family have forever traumatized another family.

by Anonymousreply 1801/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!