Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Julianne Moore

Has hated her freckles her whole life. I just saw it on that stoop show.

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2012

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 107/24/2011

She is quite beautiful in person. I've seen her several times on the streets in NY. Smaller, more delicate than you'd expect. Unbelievable skin, like cream.... however, she's a lot more freckled on her arms and shoulders than I was prepared for.

I guess she's less self-conscious now, cause she was showing the freckles off in "The Kids Are Alright." I think she used to wear heavy body make-up in her earlier films.

by Anonymousreply 207/24/2011

bump

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2011

I used to not like ginges.

Now I've come around. The more frecks the merrier. I think they look exotic like a jaguar or something.

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2011

I think they are cute.

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2011

She is overwhelmingly beautiful.%0D %0D I tried watching Hannibal again for the first time in a decade yesterday. I couldn't finish it - her portrayal as Agent Starling was so good, and her beauty so sublime, it was distracting to the film.

by Anonymousreply 607/24/2011

I was an extra on the Hannibal movie, so I was able to observe her. She is very tiny, not much more than 100 pounds it seemed. Her skin is without flaw and waa a very pale, almost ghostly white. I didn't see freckles; I guess she was wearing a ton of movie makeup, which is standard.

by Anonymousreply 707/24/2011

She is beautiful with or without freckles

She is a good actress.

She has played in many good movies

She is extremely likable

Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 812/12/2012

She is cool. Not pseudo-cool.

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.