Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Julianne Moore

Has hated her freckles her whole life. I just saw it on that stoop show.

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 107/24/2011

She is quite beautiful in person. I've seen her several times on the streets in NY. Smaller, more delicate than you'd expect. Unbelievable skin, like cream.... however, she's a lot more freckled on her arms and shoulders than I was prepared for.

I guess she's less self-conscious now, cause she was showing the freckles off in "The Kids Are Alright." I think she used to wear heavy body make-up in her earlier films.

by Anonymousreply 207/24/2011

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2011

I used to not like ginges.

Now I've come around. The more frecks the merrier. I think they look exotic like a jaguar or something.

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2011

I think they are cute.

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2011

She is overwhelmingly beautiful.%0D %0D I tried watching Hannibal again for the first time in a decade yesterday. I couldn't finish it - her portrayal as Agent Starling was so good, and her beauty so sublime, it was distracting to the film.

by Anonymousreply 607/24/2011

I was an extra on the Hannibal movie, so I was able to observe her. She is very tiny, not much more than 100 pounds it seemed. Her skin is without flaw and waa a very pale, almost ghostly white. I didn't see freckles; I guess she was wearing a ton of movie makeup, which is standard.

by Anonymousreply 707/24/2011

She is beautiful with or without freckles

She is a good actress.

She has played in many good movies

She is extremely likable

Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 812/12/2012

She is cool. Not pseudo-cool.

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!