Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Andy Cohen and Mark Consuelos Boating Shirtless Together

Looking Tan and in Love:

by Anonymousreply 11303/07/2015

Kelly makes more than enough to support Mark and all the little munchkins they have.

And once Regis retires, she can write her own paycheck.

It gives Mark plenty of time to play with his boytoys - Andy, Jeff Gordon, etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 307/23/2011

Through marriage, R1.

by Anonymousreply 407/23/2011

Does Mark have Regis' job yet?

by Anonymousreply 507/23/2011

Mark doesn't want that job. He wants her out of the house and away from him so he has time to play with the "boys"...

by Anonymousreply 707/23/2011

gimme a break Mark isn't gay or bi. Very hetero

by Anonymousreply 907/23/2011

I thought Andy would embarrass himself being shirtless next to Mark but he actually looks good.

by Anonymousreply 1007/24/2011

R1 He doesn't. He lives off Kelly's money.%0D %0D And why does Andy always make that goofy face with his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 1107/24/2011

Methinks this is a big gay case of a gay man in love with a straight man. Sad really.

by Anonymousreply 1207/24/2011

Consuelos texts and sometimes calls in to Andy's show.

by Anonymousreply 1307/24/2011

And Andy calls him "Papi" on twitter and sometime on TV. And I don't think he means "Daddy"...

by Anonymousreply 1407/24/2011

Andy is on the short list to replace Regis. The original list was Anderson Cooper, Jeff Probst, and Bryant Gumbel. Cooper made the stupid decision to start his own show. Probst is still in the running and Gumbel is sick, so Andy is the front runner.

by Anonymousreply 1507/24/2011

See boys, gay and straight men can be friends.

by Anonymousreply 1607/24/2011

What sickness does Bryant Gumbel have?%0D %0D I am not a fan of Andy Cohen's personality as displayed on hia Bravo show.

by Anonymousreply 1707/24/2011

R14 Ewww...creepy.

by Anonymousreply 1807/24/2011

R15, I think you should update your roster. Probst has been out of the running for at least a month now based on the attached announcement of his own talk show.

by Anonymousreply 1907/24/2011

Is Gumbel's health bad?

by Anonymousreply 2007/24/2011

[quote] Is Gumbel's health bad?%0D %0D He gives no indication of being in poor health on his monthly HBO show, Real Sports.

by Anonymousreply 2107/24/2011

"Kelly loves gay men"%0D %0D NOT ME!!!%0D

by Anonymousreply 2207/24/2011

I love the frau comments at the bottom of op's link:%0D %0D "Yummy!"%0D %0D "Think Ive died and gone to heaven!"%0D %0D "Holy Guacamole! I knew I liked a man in uniform... and out of it!"%0D %0D "I could look at this for quite a while. That Mark is quite hot. oooooo la la la la!"%0D %0D "Two gorgeous half naked hunks!"%0D %0D ROFL

by Anonymousreply 2307/24/2011

I like the tag line: "CHiPs At Sea"

by Anonymousreply 2407/24/2011

[quote]Probst is still in the running and Gumbel is sick, so Andy is the front runner.

Actually Probst is doing his own show fall of 2012. Andy is not the front runner. He isn't even a contender. He's an exec at Bravo and won't leave that job plus no one is even interested in him. The job is Mark's, they just don't want to ruffle Regis too early. He's there until Nov.

by Anonymousreply 2507/24/2011

Gumbel has cancer. Andy Cohen is very much in the running, despite his Bravo duties. Mark had a holding deal with Harpo, but I 'm not sure if that lapsed or not.

by Anonymousreply 2607/24/2011

[quote]Andy Cohen is very much in the running, despite his Bravo duties.

The only one who thinks Andy has a chance is Andy. He would have to quit Bravo. They would not let him work for ABC at the same time and then it would be the end of his close friendship with Mark because he wants it and Kelly has a say in it.

by Anonymousreply 2707/24/2011

Replacing Reg with Andy Cohen will be a huge set back for gays in the eyes of middle America. Andy's dumb as dirt and has the emotional maturity of a 13-year-old girl.

by Anonymousreply 2807/24/2011

Was that pic taken before or after they had sex? I would LOVE to see pics of the sex!%0D

by Anonymousreply 2907/24/2011

R28, that candidate list was since debunked by ABC. And they made a big point of saying Mark was not under consideration.

by Anonymousreply 3007/24/2011

r34, are you the same guy that got stared down by Adam Rodriguez?

by Anonymousreply 3307/24/2011

together again...hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 3407/24/2011

[quote]that candidate list was since debunked by ABC. And they made a big point of saying Mark was not under consideration.

If you don't think Mark Consuelos is not being considered for Regis's replacement, I have a bridge AND Tunnel I'd like to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 3507/24/2011

34 yessss!!!! Ok now you can start with the snarky comments...proceed. But yes both of them were attracted to me. I have very good gaydar. When a guy (who doesn't come across gay) is attracted to me, and I act on it, my gaydar is ALWAYS correct.

by Anonymousreply 3607/24/2011

I wonder how Mark keeps his teefs so white.

by Anonymousreply 3707/24/2011

r34/r38 you never said you acted on anything when you were talking about Adam. What do you mean by that?

by Anonymousreply 3807/24/2011

40 I just didn't want to give to much away. (in case AR) is reading this.

I am 90 percent sure AR is gay. He had a vibe, can't explain it. So sweet and unpretentious back then. Hope he hasn't changed.

by Anonymousreply 3907/24/2011

41, here...sweet guy, but AWFUL actor back then.

by Anonymousreply 4007/24/2011

He's definitely straight. The look on his face when she interviews Bomer. If looks could KILL! Or maybe he doesn't like to compete with other pretty boys!

by Anonymousreply 4107/24/2011

r42 please follow my invite to the AR thread

by Anonymousreply 4207/24/2011

Andy wants to be an on-camera personality. He's already been passed over at Bravo for promotion beyond his VP spot, so there's no future for him at the network.

It was HIS idea to create his WWHL talk show, so he'd have on-camera exposure, and because of that he got the sub host spot with Regis & Kelly (well, that and his friendship with Mr. Ripa), and just recently his co-host spot on Miss America (or whatever that beauty pageant was).

There's nothing Andy would like more than to be the gay Oprah. Trust me, I know.

by Anonymousreply 4307/24/2011

I just don't find Andy Cohen to be charismatic. Compared to someone like Neil Patrick Harris, he has the personality of a tree stump. Whenever I see Andy Cohen on television, there's a certain sense of desperation that comes across, as if he is always hoping and wishing that something he says or does will become the next thing "the kids" LOL about.

by Anonymousreply 4407/24/2011

r38 Im still waiting with bated breath for the rest of your story!

by Anonymousreply 4507/24/2011

I like Andy.

by Anonymousreply 4607/24/2011

Fumble has prostate CA.

by Anonymousreply 4707/24/2011

I'm not a fan of Consuelos becoming the regular cohost of the show. He's likeable enough, but I don't think the 'host chat' is very fun when both of the hosts have the same story to tell - because they are a couple and do most things together. It's better when both hosts can tell their different stories and comment or make fun of each other.%0D %0D Also, the show would have to redo the number of live broadcasts they run each year. Right now Kelly and Reeg stagger their separate vacations so that the show can still be new (with a fun cohost) on the weeks when one or the other is off. If a married couple was the duo, they'd want to be taking vacations together and that would mean more reruns - or two guest hosts (which would suck).

by Anonymousreply 4807/24/2011

I won't watch if Consuelos gets the gig.

He is ok to look at, but so smarmy, arrogant, and overbearing. He's unbearable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 5007/24/2011

Hot! I love both of them.

by Anonymousreply 5107/24/2011

Andy is creepy looking. He looks so ... Made up.

by Anonymousreply 5207/24/2011

just out of curiousity, do any straight men watch Kelly & Regis? I'm gay and I wouldn't be caught dead watching it, either.

by Anonymousreply 5307/24/2011

Andy's got a bit of Perez goin' on in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 5407/24/2011

R52 I don't like him either (or her for that matter). The thought of him and Kelly hosting the show together is nauseating.%0D %0D R55 I'm gay and I don't watch it either. I can't stand Kelly - she's such a baby and takes things too personal.

by Anonymousreply 5507/24/2011

[quote]He is ok to look at, but so smarmy, arrogant, and overbearing.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Anderson Cooper? Mark is none of those things.

by Anonymousreply 5607/24/2011

Mark calls Andy's lubed up mussy, "Kelly."

by Anonymousreply 5707/24/2011

Consuelos seems dumb as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 5807/24/2011

Kelly doesn't want Mark or Andy C or anyone else who isn't Anderson Cooper to co-host with her. But she can't have him.

by Anonymousreply 5907/25/2011

ahhh that's a sweet picture

so cute to see two midgets having fun

by Anonymousreply 6007/25/2011

[quote]just out of curiousity, do any straight men watch Kelly & Regis?

Married men often seem to be the prize winners and in the audience, so I'm guessing at least some of these must be straight men. But just out of curiosity, what does it matter? Why is "what straight men do" the barometer of what's acceptable and what isn't?

by Anonymousreply 6107/25/2011

Am I the only one who is just plain annoyed by Kelly Ripa? Yes, she appears to be a very nice person but she just annoys the hell out of me for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 6207/25/2011

I never watch anything unless I'm sure straight men do, too.

by Anonymousreply 6307/25/2011

R51, I'm not seeing anything that I wrote that is wrong. Of course the number of days that Regis is away from the show outnumbers Kelly's by about 3-fold (I'm not sure of the exact number, but I think we agree on that point). %0D %0D Nevertheless, there are still live shows now when Kelly is away. Either they have to cut back on the number of live hours they put on each year, or they have to take vacation time away from Kelly in order to make what I said incorrect. %0D %0D The point I was intending to make was that if she and her husband host the show, there will be far fewer opportunities for guest co-hosting days since they would likely want to take time off together. And I would miss seeing NPH in the seat.%0D %0D I'm not real sure about your statement that Kelly and her new cohost will have the same amount of vacation time as all other talk shows. There is great diversity in the number of new broadcasts that the shows do. For example, The View has many more new shows in a year than Wendy Williams. %0D %0D On a separate but related point, I don't know if you are saying that the brand new co-host will be given the same amount of vacation time as Kelly who has been doing the job for more than 10 years, but that wouldn't be just. I also would think that should be a hard sell to Kelly's agent and/or business manager, but maybe days off isn't a big contract thing if salaries are adjusted accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 6407/25/2011

R64 You're not the only one annoyed by Kelly. She comes off as very fake and acts like a baby when she gets put in her place. I'll never forget the time Pricilla Presley put the bitch in her place for interrupting while Regis was talking. Kelly didn't say SHIT the rest of the interview and sulked the rest of the time. %0D %0D She's a little baby.

by Anonymousreply 6507/25/2011

[quote]He's already been passed over at Bravo for promotion beyond his VP spot, so there's no future for him at the network.

Ummm... he became an Executive Vice President in December 2010. He's far from over at Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 6607/25/2011

More's the pity, R68. He ruined that channel with his Housewives shit.

by Anonymousreply 6707/25/2011

Without Andy Cohen there IS no Bravo network.

by Anonymousreply 6807/25/2011

R70 = Andy %0D %0D Sweetie, Bravo was around looong before that idiot showed up and runied everything.

by Anonymousreply 6907/25/2011

Andy put Bravo on the map. No one ever heard of it til he came along.

by Anonymousreply 7007/26/2011

Mark is the credited author of this new interview with Andy in HAMPTONS magazine.

And check out Andy on the cover (click "Magazine" at the top of the linked page for the photo)

by Anonymousreply 7107/30/2011

I'd like to cum in his good eye.

by Anonymousreply 7207/30/2011

I never understood the love for Kelly Ripa. I maybe watched the show once or twice and she's rather ordinary and not very interesting or charismatic. America will watch anything. As for Consuelos, I stopped watching AMC before it became fashionable because he was front burner. Chips??? He doesn't even come close to Erik when Erik was in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 7307/30/2011

[quote]I never understood the love for Kelly Ripa.%0D %0D It's the Love Troll. If you don't hate her, it means you love her. To r75, there's nothing between love and hate.

by Anonymousreply 7407/30/2011

Wow Andy looks rough here. He kind of looks drunk/hungover.

by Anonymousreply 7508/30/2011

Mark just got fucking the shit out him, r77.

by Anonymousreply 7608/30/2011

I worked on the set of Mark's movie The Great Raid. When we were filming on location in Australia Jeff Gordon was there the whole time. I don't know for a fact but rumor was they had only one hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 7708/30/2011

Andy also looks like he forgot his Grecian Formula treatment this week...

by Anonymousreply 7808/31/2011

R77 Time for another bottle of hair dye.

by Anonymousreply 7908/31/2011

[quote]Jeff Gordon was there the whole time. I don't know for a fact but rumor was they had only one hotel room.%0D %0D I heard the same from an Aussie friend. %0D

by Anonymousreply 8008/31/2011

Andy Cohen is totally my type. I wish I were on that boat with them. I'd be on my knees servicing Andy's cute beefy bod.

by Anonymousreply 8108/31/2011

I liked Regis, but it's time to retire. I saw the show a week or two ago and Regis called Kelly "Joy" at one point and then bungled the name of the main guest just seconds after Kelly said the name.

by Anonymousreply 8208/31/2011

Another picture where Andy looks pretty rough. I'm not liking his curly hair, I think he looks much better with shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 8309/01/2011

I like the longer hair.

by Anonymousreply 8409/01/2011

Any new pics of Andy and Mark Consuelos boating?

by Anonymousreply 8506/17/2012

With no permanent co-host yet named for Kelly Ripa, the show is launching its latest promotional gimmick, "Live's Coast-to-Coast Co-Host Search," a contest aiming to find viewers to serve as co-hosts for a day.

Beginning on June 11, 2012, viewers can submit video entries, online or by mail, of up to 60 seconds in length, demonstrating why they should have a chance to co-host with Kelly." Participants are encouraged to be creative and show off their best hosting techniques.”

The deadline is June 29. Then 10 semi-finalists will be revealed on the show July 16. Those videos will be posted. Then five finalists will be flown to New York the week of July 16 to compete for the chance to co-host alongside Ripa on July 24.

by Anonymousreply 8606/17/2012

Why does Andy Cohen always look like he's taking a massive dump in his pants?

by Anonymousreply 8706/17/2012

Andy Cohen has a nice profile. Otherwise, I don't think he is an attractive man.

by Anonymousreply 8806/17/2012

I want to see Mark without a shirt. Not just the shoulder...

Mark Consuelos was raised in Italy so he speaks fluent Italian but not Spanish.

I wish he was gay, but Consuelos is well known for cheating on Kelly with every woman in New York City he can get his hands on.

He is a real pussy hound. If it is even remotely decent looking, he'll jump her bones

by Anonymousreply 8906/17/2012

Maybe so, but he is def. bi as I overheard him discussing it on the set of AMC with another bi castmate. He even said to the other castmate "keep it down people can hear us you know"

by Anonymousreply 9006/17/2012

I just have such a negative visceral reaction to Andy Cohen. He makes me roll my eyes. Such a starfucker. And just annoying as fuck. I think he might have gotten his wonky crossed eye fixed but he still is annoying and repugnant to me.

by Anonymousreply 9106/17/2012

Andy Cohen is possibly one of the top 3 most annoying fegelehs on the planet.

And from the look on Jeff Lewis' face in those pictures I don't get the feeling he cared for Cohen either. Then again, I don't think Lewis cares for most people he meets, especially other homos. He's my kind of queer!

by Anonymousreply 9206/17/2012

Andy's boyfriend is fugly, but the guy has $$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 9306/17/2012

Did Andy get his wonky eye fixed? I wonder what kind of surgery that involves. Can you fix being cross-eyed?

by Anonymousreply 9406/17/2012

Looks like Andy might be seeing someone.

by Anonymousreply 9506/20/2012

Jeff Gordon is going to get jealous if Mark hangs around Andy too much.

by Anonymousreply 9606/23/2012

[quote]Andy Cohen is totally my type.

What? Drunk and stupid?

by Anonymousreply 9706/23/2012

R95 - that was just a rentboy he picked up in Chelsea for the weekend.

Not the first time he's done that...

by Anonymousreply 9806/23/2012

I wonder how much butt fucking went down this weekend in Paris. So romantic.

Cohen said he was in Paris over the weekend and this morning Kelly Ripa told Josh Groban that she and Mark were in Paris over the weekend. And they all went to the Madonna concert - although neither of them mentioned that she flashed a prune tit on stage again.

by Anonymousreply 9907/17/2012

Once again, Andy has to be mugging for the camera in way that is very 16 year-old girlish.

by Anonymousreply 10007/17/2012

Kelly was so embarrassed when her homophobia was again called into play.

She was in NYC with her kid and he says "That man has gay face."

And Kelly said, "Don't say that."

The kid says "But it's true,"

Kelly replied, "Just because something is true doesn't mean you have to say it. Besides anyone can see he has gay face. People don't need you to point it out. How would you like it if I said that about you."

The kid says "But I don't have gay face."

And Kelly says, "Of course not, if you did I'd have you in a mental hospital getting cured."

by Anonymousreply 10107/17/2012

[quote]Did Andy get his wonky eye fixed? I wonder what kind of surgery that involves. Can you fix being cross-eyed?

He had Dr. Oz on his show and Oz said it can't be fixed. (but it could have been fixed when he was a kid.

Another thing to be mad at mother for!!!

by Anonymousreply 10207/17/2012

I loved all the furious backpedaling Kelly did during the Clay Aiken imbroglio.

Not too keen on Aiken, but LOATHE Ripa.

by Anonymousreply 10307/17/2012

Does Mark Consuelos have any of his own straight male friends? or are they all Kelly's gay ones?

by Anonymousreply 10407/17/2012

[quote] I wonder how much butt fucking went down this weekend in Paris. So romantic.

[quote] Cohen said he was in Paris over the weekend and this morning Kelly Ripa told Josh Groban that she and Mark were in Paris over the weekend. And they all went to the Madonna concert - although neither of them mentioned that she flashed a prune tit on stage again.

The usual crowd were all in Paris together this weekend: Andy solo, Kelly & Mark, AC & Ben - and they all tweeted (separately) that they were at the Madonna concert, where she flashed her cooch, not her boob this time (I guess she figured the French would appreciate her withered old slit....)

In related news, Mark has a new job (which would conflict with his possible co-hosting of LIVE!) - he's joining the cast of AMERICAN HORROR STORY this season. I hope Ryan Murphy has the good sense to have Mark play a gay character, maybe paired with Adam Levine...

by Anonymousreply 10507/17/2012

tiny cocks

by Anonymousreply 10601/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 10701/16/2013

I want Mark's uncut Latino cock inside me while Kelly watches.

by Anonymousreply 10807/02/2013

I'm no Aiken fan but she was ridiculous when she started ranting about him putting his hand over her mouth. What an entitled bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10907/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 11103/07/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!