Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wendy Murdoch

Whatya think? Gold digging ho?

by Anonymousreply 9206/15/2013

Deng deserves her own thread.%0D %0D I'm torn between being impressed by her seemingly "ready to rumble" behavior in defense of her man, while, at the same time, cynically wondering whether it's not Murdoch she's protecting, but her position in a possible divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 107/19/2011

Isn't it Wendi?%0D %0D I used to wonder what was up with all the old white guys marrying the younger, much younger Asian women. I guess they do come in handy.

by Anonymousreply 207/19/2011

According to Wikipedia:

Wendi came to America under the sponsership of an older American couple she met in China -- they let her live with them while she was going to college, until the wife discovered that Wendi was having an affair with the husband. So wife asked her to leave the house, the couple divorced, & Wendi married the husband -- then he discovered she was having an affair with another man & divorced her, but she'd already parlayed her marriage into a green card.

Wendi went to work for Murdoch & he divorced his wife of over 30 years to marry her (who's half his age) -- now they have 2 daughters, born in 2001 & 2003.

Who knows what kind of prenup Wendi & Murdoch may have, but the fact that there are minor children involved would have a legal bearing upon any private contract between the spouses.

Murdoch may deserve what he gets, but it does sound as if she just plain used the American couple she met in China. "Goldigger" is such a nasty word, though -- how about "self-made-woman"?

by Anonymousreply 307/19/2011

r3, Wikipedia conflicts with "Vanity Fair." According to an article they published within the past few years, Murdoch met Deng while he was in China.

by Anonymousreply 407/19/2011

She allegedly is liberal and an Obama supporter.

by Anonymousreply 507/19/2011

wikipedia is not a credible source

by Anonymousreply 607/19/2011

Tiny meat from China

by Anonymousreply 707/19/2011

Expert gold digger who is fully devoted to the ride-or-die bitch routine, bless her soul

by Anonymousreply 807/19/2011

She must give extraordinary head.

by Anonymousreply 907/19/2011

Wendi met Uncle Rupert when she was working at STAR TV - Murdoch's satellite business in Asia - in the Hong Kong office and acted as his "translator" in Mainland China. It was quite the scandal in the office.

Shortly after the trip to the Mainland, he left Anna, his wife of 30 years for the then 30-year-old Wendi. She had form for taking older men away from their wives.

This article from the WSJ (ha) written in pre-Murdoch era details it.

by Anonymousreply 1007/19/2011

Forgot to say it was truly awesome the way she sprang into action to claw the face off that pie throwing twat. Note James the ineffectual was stood there looking blank. It says a lot, really.

by Anonymousreply 1107/19/2011

total planking cunt

by Anonymousreply 1207/19/2011

Who is r12?

by Anonymousreply 1307/19/2011

R12 is a showman

by Anonymousreply 1407/19/2011

NO ONE fucks with my pay day. No one bitches.

Blocking cream pies? Fuck, I WILL cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1507/19/2011

No, I meant the identity of the total planking cunt...

by Anonymousreply 1607/19/2011

R11, Wendi was protecting an investment. James was anxiously awaiting a coronation.

by Anonymousreply 1707/19/2011

I love the comments that she's a true ride or die bitch.

She's terrific. Know someone who knows her well. He's a very out gay guy and she's cool.

by Anonymousreply 1807/19/2011

Not at all. She loves blowing an 80 year old.

by Anonymousreply 1907/19/2011

She deserves every fucking penny since she has to actually sleep with that old facist coot.

by Anonymousreply 2007/19/2011

The 'pie' event was totally staged.

by Anonymousreply 2107/19/2011

When u marry for. Money u earn every penny

by Anonymousreply 2207/19/2011

Yep, you got to give credit to these sad gold digging women who are basically high class call girls, They have to fuck and suck these old geezers such as Murdoch. Look at all those beautiful women in Hollywood fucking old skanky men solely because they're wealthy. The gorgeous dress designer Georgia Chapman, from Marchesa, is married to producer Harvey Weinstein! I get nauseous just LOOKING at that fugly trol. His face looks like he's constantly smelling something bad! Just think, she has to fuck him! She had a baby to seal the money deal. I hope she has some gorgeous lover on the side! It's all pretty gross. I know I couldn't do it.

by Anonymousreply 2307/19/2011

She went to live with a couple while she was going to college. She ended up sleeping with the husband and he left his wife for her. She's quite the home-wrecker having stole 2 husbands. Karma awaits.

by Anonymousreply 2407/19/2011

This is no worse than an old, white (but rich) gay man who goes around with a young Asian lover.

by Anonymousreply 2507/19/2011

Nasty golddigging slut.%0D %0D If I recall correctly, one of Rupert's daughters doesn't like Wendi.

by Anonymousreply 2607/19/2011

NO r24 money awaits!

by Anonymousreply 2707/19/2011

She was a childhood friend of Amy Chua.

They tell vastly different versions of "the piano story."

by Anonymousreply 2807/19/2011

r 26: I'd wager that ALL of Murdoch's kids from his first marriage loathe Deng.

by Anonymousreply 2907/19/2011

[quote]Wikipedia conflicts with "Vanity Fair." According to an article they published within the past few years, Murdoch met Deng while he was in China%0D %0D It doesn't really conflict. She got her BA and Masters here then went back to China to work for Star TV where she met Murdoch. She is one hell of an opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 3007/19/2011

Why are Asian women so ruthless. They love to go around stealing other women's husbands. And they're always so competitive, like the Tiger Mom.

by Anonymousreply 3107/19/2011

I have no problem with golddiggers or husband "stealers". If a woman can't keep her rich husband, she never deserved him in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 3207/19/2011

They are no longer fucking, she has a lover

by Anonymousreply 3307/19/2011

She was a teenager when she had an affair with the husband of the couple that sponsored her in the U.S. The couple divorced, he married Wendy and Presto! She had her green card.

by Anonymousreply 3407/19/2011

I know someone in TV who was a big executive at Sky in Hong Kong. Wendi and Rupert adored her and showered her with love. When James showed up to run the business, she was ruthlessly fired and turfed out. She must be licking her chops at all this turmoil!

Apparently the four older Murdoch children are unnerved because the new Mrs Murdoch wants her little daughters to be part of the family trust. Mr Murdoch Snr had to pay each of the older children in excess of $150 million (not really that much money) to get them to consent to the idea.

Money does not buy happiness, much as it might appear otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 3507/19/2011

Put down Pie! Pick up Violin!

by Anonymousreply 3607/19/2011

R those 2 kids biologically his? Or did they adopted them? They're ugly little trolls

by Anonymousreply 3707/19/2011

She's amazing. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 3807/19/2011

R37: if the kids are ugly, then they must be Murdoch's.

by Anonymousreply 3907/19/2011

Wendi can be bought. Just like many others to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 4007/19/2011

Asian women ain't playing. They will stop at nothing for their "deserved" pay day!

by Anonymousreply 4107/19/2011

That CEO in San Diego with the dead son seems to know how to handle killer Asian women

by Anonymousreply 4207/19/2011

Some extra facts:

She loves to boast about David Geffen's yacht and Rupert Murdoch's jet.

Is bff with Hugh Jackman and co. Frequently post Hugh's pictures on her blog.

Was bff with Ziyi Zhang, formed a production company with her and then ditched her for Bing Bing Li when Ziyi had the scandal.

Does not have good taste in movies. Snow Flower Secret Fan had such a great premise but she casted a Korean actress who could speak neither English nor Chinese. The Chinese were outraged at the ridiculous idea for the Chinese characters to converse in English with each other.

Wasn't considered good looking in China at all. In fact, she was considered by many to be "evil" looking. The general consensus was she "connived" too much so she aged very fast.

Wives like her are not uncommon in China.

by Anonymousreply 4307/19/2011

From Twitter (and confirmed by another MP):

#skypapers - v reliable committee source told me tonight Wendi Deng also picked up the pie and shoved it in attacker's face on floor

by Anonymousreply 4407/19/2011

It's not like the first wife didn't make out with a considerable chunk of change from the divorce. Plus she is finally free of Rupert. Not only is he ugly on the outside but he's also a cunt, through and through.

by Anonymousreply 4507/19/2011

Don't forget Rupert's second wife was a gold digger too. They got together when Rupert was married to his first wife. Second wife was 10 years younger. Third wife was 38 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 4607/19/2011

Anna Murdoch was Rupert's second, not first wife. She rode that gravy train for all it was worth, too, including getting her husband to publish two terrible novels she wrote under his Harper Collins imprint.%0D %0D Anna's children (aside from James, who is completely amoral and will side with anyone who will advantage him) loathe Wendi for breaking up their parents marriage and for shitting out two more heirs. They insist the daughters of the Dowager Empress not receive equal standing on Rupert's death.

by Anonymousreply 4707/19/2011

Rupert's adult children are nothing more than common trash if they view their sisters as financial rivals. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 4807/19/2011

r48, do you really think anyone in the House of Murdoch view each other as "family"? Do you think they all gather during the holidays and share funny stories from their warm childhood?

They all were groomed to see each other as rivals. Rupert ran his family like he would run a corporation. Competition, sportsmanship and intrigue.

Elisabeth Murdoch is the only semi-normal scion in the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 4907/19/2011

Elisabeth is, actually, the worst of the bunch. She and that appalling, venal PR hack for a husband are the King and Queen of the Chipping Norton Set, got daddy to pay hundreds of millions of dollars for her vanity production company (which is now the subject of a lawsuit from shareholders) and ruthlessly denegrates her siblings (particularly James) and her step-mother.

by Anonymousreply 5007/19/2011

Miss Wendi have very tight oriental jade gate. Very sexifying. Not like old white broad before her.

Buy her champaigny and she let you touch her or give special far east hand job with green tea juicy juice. Give the best oriental yum yum when bleeding from romp room.

by Anonymousreply 5107/19/2011

"denegrates"

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 5207/19/2011

"when Ziyi had the scandal"

WHAT scandal?

by Anonymousreply 5307/20/2011

CIA agent

by Anonymousreply 5407/20/2011

R51 made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 5507/20/2011

Exactly r53.

by Anonymousreply 5607/20/2011

That pie shit was staged as hell, Murdoch looks like a feeble geezer defended by his asian whore

by Anonymousreply 5707/20/2011

I agree [R57]. So much has been said about how quick she was to "react" to the situation- faster than anyone else at that parliamentary hearing. In light of all the positive press the Murdochs have garnered over this, I think it is fairly obvious that the event was staged. It is so disgusting that all over the net the Murdoch sycophants are heralding her as some sort of heroine. The Murdochs - so much money, yet so little integrity and class.... And by the way, Wendi in certain photos, looks suspiciously like a moderately successful post-op transexual. I'm just saying....

by Anonymousreply 5807/21/2011

Staged. Wendi has just produced a movie, remember?

by Anonymousreply 5907/21/2011

>>>They tell vastly different versions of "the piano story"%0D %0D %0D %0D What's the piano story?%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D R35, Law and Order CI did an episode about something like this with Malcolm McDowell. MM's character is a billionaire and his older children hate the newest wife who is young and asian. They refuse to accept the newest children and say that the kids aren't and never will be accepted or a part of the family. The killer ends up being the young asian wife who was driven to killing someone because of the husband's kids treatment of her%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 6007/21/2011

No, r60. The killer was the father who wanted to keep his favorite son in town; favorite son was going to flee to Seattle. Ruthless father killed son and tried to frame the Asian wife Anna, who wasn't malicious or ruthless at all. Favorite son later tried to kill Anna and police shot him. As he was dying he took credit for the murder of his brother. Linked synopsis details the episode.

by Anonymousreply 6107/21/2011

Wendi Deng Murdoch is the wife - soon to be ex-wife - of one of the richest men in the world.

by Anonymousreply 6206/14/2013

This will not end well. I can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 6306/14/2013

He never had any morals and neither did she. They had children...might be the anti-Christ?

by Anonymousreply 6406/14/2013

The reason is called "jaw-dropping."

Sex-change planned? Gay revelation?

by Anonymousreply 6506/14/2013

R63's link has the best take on the split that I've seen so far.

by Anonymousreply 6606/14/2013

It will be interesting to see if there's any truth in the Blair scuttlebutt currently raging on Twitter. My take is that -- like those Russian chicks who have to sleep with a succession of toads to claw their way from Bumfuckleostock to Moscow to NY/London, and by the end are so titanium hardened by the experience they make your normal golddigger seem like Rebecca of Sunnybrook farm, so her dirtpoor Chinese village upbringing imbued her with an insatiable whatever it takes approach to life. Those of us in the West who've never had to really struggle have not a glimmer of understanding of what that struggle must be like and when such Third World individuals arrive in the First they often bring a completely unfiltered opportunism that leaves one breathless at its energy and audacity. They can make anyone else seem complacent and lumpen.

Lachlan is/was an interesting one in the family. Like many men he seems to have carapaced as he's got older, whereas when he was young he gave the impression of being an open pliable book -- including sexually.

by Anonymousreply 6706/14/2013

Why do Asian women really like the combination of pink and black? Does it have significance?

by Anonymousreply 6806/14/2013

She must have even having an affair. She's been frozen out.

by Anonymousreply 6906/14/2013

"Like many men he seems to have carapaced as he's got older..."

I like this characterization of the process. Why are older men/gays so insular and reactionary?

by Anonymousreply 7006/14/2013

Why are all of my posts being rejected?

by Anonymousreply 7106/14/2013

I can read it, R71. Maybe it was a glitch in the system? That's happened to me before.

by Anonymousreply 7206/14/2013

I had to sign in as an authenticated to post. Which is weird, because I am a paid member and my contribution was already registered.

by Anonymousreply 7306/14/2013

I read they have a pre-nup and more than 1 post nup. Wendi's big thing is that she wanted her brats to have voting shares in newscorp....anyway you spin it she sounds pretty horrible

by Anonymousreply 7406/14/2013

I loved Wendi in Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

The things she could do with ping-pong balls is AMAZING!

by Anonymousreply 7506/14/2013

Della, the most prescient R1 ever.

by Anonymousreply 7606/14/2013

R64

"You drink baby's blood NOW! Not later!"

by Anonymousreply 7706/14/2013

She had a nose job, who knows what else...still ugly though...ugly inside and out. I think her nanny sued her once...

She had an affair with Blair?? Seriously??

by Anonymousreply 7806/14/2013

Michael Wolff's story in the Guardian is quite interesting. The reason may be jaw-dropping but it's not a surprise. Interesting he waited until his mother passed away to announce the divorce. Dame Elisabeth refused to meet with Wendi. Woopert probably wanted to avoid the "I told you so." with his mother that he's had with his older children.

The good news for Wendi is that Vladimir Putin announced his divorce last week. She can move up the despot ladder.

by Anonymousreply 7906/14/2013

In that pic of her getting married to Rupert she was very Asian, very pretty looking. But now she's aging and plastic.

by Anonymousreply 8006/14/2013

dead eyes

by Anonymousreply 8106/14/2013

R80, she was never pretty.

I remember that nanny said wendy was a cunt and Rupert was nice to her.

by Anonymousreply 8206/14/2013

Here's the nanny's story. It is frightening. The Murdochs are grade A cunts who deserved each other.

by Anonymousreply 8306/14/2013

So do we believe this nanny or is this story a plant by the older kids? They do own news organizations and they are mega wealthy. Not that I think Wendi is a saint, I just know that it is really easy to paint this stereotypical Tiger bitch face onto an Asian woman because people tend to think in terms of stereotypes unless they are well familiar with groups other than their own.

by Anonymousreply 8406/14/2013

[quote]Laura Zwicker, an attorney at Greenberg Glusker who counsels high-net-worth individuals and their families, told the Hollywood Reporter that "New York favours enforceability of prenup agreements, and unless Wendi is able to establish [she signed in] fraud or duress, it is likely to withstand a challenge."

pre-nup for Wendy, that is all.

by Anonymousreply 8506/15/2013

[quote]Michael Wolff ‏@MichaelWolffNYC 13 Jun Murdoch threatened to do bad things to me (some he did) if I revealed affair w/Wendi started before he left his wife

[quote]Michael Wolff ‏@MichaelWolffNYC 13 Jun Wendi and Rupert: I'm hearing the WHY, the big reveal, the scandal details, could come tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 8606/15/2013

She looks like a Bangkok tranny.

by Anonymousreply 8706/15/2013

R86, I hope to find out too! I think it's more than just an affair, or affairs.

Gotta be something to do with his company, his older kids or $$$$. She did something fishy and tried to cover it up.

by Anonymousreply 8806/15/2013

I wonder if her affair with the My Space founder pre-dated the company's sale to Murdoch. It was a $500M deal and it was said that DeWolfe (sic?) and his partner had overreported how much the had invested. Maybe Wendi facilitated the sale and pocketed $$$... My Space is virtually dead, isn't it? Or is it a competitor to Weibo in China?

by Anonymousreply 8906/15/2013

Wendi must be a heroine and a role model to the Asian community.

by Anonymousreply 9006/15/2013

R89 It's dead even on mars.

R90 There are people - mostly girls - who look up to her. If there is a competition of whatever you call it that she's doing, she should be a multiple Olympic gold medalist by now.

by Anonymousreply 9106/15/2013

"Jaw-dropping?"

Hmmmm, let's see...Did one of his children have an affair with Deng?

by Anonymousreply 9206/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.