Since 1995

Wendi Deng Murdoch is a magnificent woman

Lucy Liu must play her.

by Anonymousreply 4809/08/2013

The role of MY lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 107/19/2011

She's a He

by Anonymousreply 207/19/2011

+1 Wendi is a fiercely loyal gold-digging shebear. She just got her contract extended by five years today.

by Anonymousreply 307/19/2011

Is she on Datalounge?

Wendi, you there, gurl?

by Anonymousreply 407/19/2011

R3: If she was a GOOD gold-digger, wouldn't she stand aside and let somebody attack her rich old husband?

by Anonymousreply 507/19/2011

She is corrupt like all the rest of these anti-human Republican/Tories.%0D %0D She is not to be admired at all.%0D %0D I mean seriosuly, WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 607/19/2011

I agree, r 6. Bitch should be brained with a can of cherry-pie filling.

by Anonymousreply 707/19/2011

[quote]If she was a GOOD gold-digger, wouldn't she stand aside and let somebody attack her rich old husband?

That depends on whether or not she's seen the will.

by Anonymousreply 807/19/2011

Nah, I think gold diggers these days take a longer view, R5.

Wendy for Empress of the NWO

by Anonymousreply 907/19/2011

See the thread on men who have mail-order brides.

by Anonymousreply 1007/19/2011

Pity her maiden name isn't Dung, which is so much more appropriate.%0D %0D Why do I have a vision of Murdoch finding her in a bar in the outback ejecting balls from her twat into the audience?

by Anonymousreply 1107/19/2011

R5? When he goes, his other kids will try and squeeze her out of the picture, so she won't have any say in operations. She currently has influence (see: Rupert's China media handling). If he dies, she won't have it.

She doesn't just want money. She probably wants to make sure her girls become high up in the company.

by Anonymousreply 1307/19/2011

Did she play volleyball in college? SPIKE it!

by Anonymousreply 1407/19/2011

r14, she did play volleyball and was in the team of her hometown, Xu Zhou.

by Anonymousreply 1507/19/2011

She married a 70-something year old... she's a gold-digger, hon. Why else would she marry him?! It wasn't for his looks, or his sex drive. He's a billion times richer than she could ever be. I don't care what her career was in the past. It's nothing compared to the dough and power Murdoch has. She married him for the $$$. She's Anna Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 1607/19/2011

Fuck that bitch and her whole family. I hope they are sued and all, sent to prison.

by Anonymousreply 1707/19/2011

What's your point? It's documented by objective sources that she's contributed to his business in a variety of ways--she's clearly not an empty-headed trophy. And her majestic performance today proves that no matter her motives for marrying him in the first place she's a loyal partner. Her initial motivation for marrying him doesn't invalidate everything that happens after the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 1807/19/2011

Of course she's contributed! She WANTS POWER, YOU MORON!!! Rupert's not going to live forever. She needs connections.

by Anonymousreply 1907/19/2011

Loyal whore.

by Anonymousreply 2007/19/2011

Indeed, r 18 - Such loyalty should be rewarded. Send hem BOTH to prison.

by Anonymousreply 2107/19/2011

This thread is a bad mash-up of potentially fabulous camp and dumb frau. %0D %0D Fraus just don't get it - case in point, R12.

by Anonymousreply 2207/19/2011

Wish I had a better pic, but the blush pink tailored blazer she wore at the hearing was just exquisite!

by Anonymousreply 2307/20/2011

Agree with R22. R12 needs to get back to her Oprah magazine.%0D %0D Wendi Deng is a fierce bitch. I want to see her mud wrestling with Chantal Biya, the first lady of Cameroon. %0D

by Anonymousreply 2407/20/2011

More of Wendi's fabulous fashions.

by Anonymousreply 2507/20/2011

Has she been spotted on the roof yet?

by Anonymousreply 2607/20/2011

Honeybadger dont give a shit about MissAsiamatic.

by Anonymousreply 2707/20/2011

If I was going to be a golddigger when I grow up, I'd want to be one like her.

She's no bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 2807/20/2011

She is a Chinese spy. The Soviets did this years ago with Onassis' daughter who married a KGB plant.

by Anonymousreply 2907/20/2011

This thread calls for a song.

by Anonymousreply 3007/20/2011

At least r19 (and 12/9/3) knows what he is.

by Anonymousreply 3107/20/2011

she's a fucking whore who got lucky

she was sponsored to come to the US as a nanny - she started fucking the husband to get a visa - broke up that marriage - moved onto several other wealth married men - till she finally got Rupert's withered peen by some ancient chinese secret

his children hate her, she's a courtesan whore who married big - nothing more

by Anonymousreply 3207/20/2011

"I no whole!! I yam flim ploducel!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 3307/20/2011

She married a criminal. I have NO sympathy for a trophy wife who marries a swine and then clames innocence. throw her in the clink TOO!

by Anonymousreply 3407/20/2011

shes a bitch

by Anonymousreply 3507/22/2011

I'm looking forward to the family squabbling over power, money and position upon Rupert's demise. Iron-clad will means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3607/22/2011

I love how they overplayed her defense of her husband. She was about the sixth person to react and she open hand slapped at him. According to all the news reports afterward, she was the lone defender who took on the armed attacker with a serious right hook in defense of her feeble husband. %0D %0D News reporters suck. Are they all wannabe fiction writers nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 3707/22/2011

Jon Stewart's take on her icy Asian stare of disapproval was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 3807/22/2011

She's not even attractive. Her face is hard looking.

by Anonymousreply 3907/22/2011

All of a sudden, the Murdoch story is dead in the US

by Anonymousreply 4007/22/2011

R40, I suspect Murdoch summoned the devil who brought the heat. Extreme weather always tops the news.

by Anonymousreply 4107/22/2011

"Wendi Deng Murdoch is a magnificent woman"

OP - you seriously need to be be bitch slapped.

by Anonymousreply 4207/22/2011

Is that the woman that had an affair and married with the husband of the wife that treated her as her daughter???? Oh yes, she is very " magnificent woman".... What a piece of " bitch"

by Anonymousreply 4307/23/2011

Miss Wendi has broken up two marriages and married a guy for a greencard, then divorced him. %0D %0D %0D Yeah, Magnificent!

by Anonymousreply 4407/23/2011

forget Ludy Liu (I mean everyone else has)%0D this could be Bai Ling's Oscar role!!!

by Anonymousreply 4507/23/2011

[Rupert Murdock is getting too much attention with this messy divorce, and just brings more unwanted attention to the Rothschild family. Too bad Rupert Murdoch, now even the Rothschilds want you to just disappear.] - September 5, 2013 Australian billionaire: Rupert Murdoch discovered wife Wendi Deng was a Chinese spy so he ‘got rid of her’. Flamboyant Australian billionaire Clive Palmer on Thursday said he plans to sue Rupert Murdoch over unflattering allegations and claimed the media mogul’s estranged wife is a Chinese spy. - 30 July 2013 Wendi Deng hires new high-profile lawyer after deciding hers was too friendly with Rupert Murdoch’s Deng has retained top New York divorce lawyer William Zabel Murdoch's third wife hopes to get their $44million apartment and one of their yachts Zabel currently represents billionaire financier Goerge Soros in a lawsuit brought up by one his ex-girlfriends Wendi Deng has hired a top New York divorce lawyer in her split with Rupert Murdoch suggesting things could became messy and expensive.

Deng has retained William Zabel whose clients include billionaire financier George Soros and the late author Michael Crichton.

She reportedly interviewed eight potential attorneys before choosing him.

Mr Murdoch, 82, has turned to high-flying lawyer and friend Pamela Sloan who advised Miss Deng on her prenuptial agreement with him when they married in 1999.

He is also taking counsel from New York attorney Ira Garr and Gerson Zweifach, the the general counsel of his companies News Corporation and 21st Century Fox.

Mr Murdoch will be hoping to avoid a repeat of his split from his second wife Anna which cost more than $1.7billion, one of the most expensive divorces in history.

And even though Mr Murdoch and Miss Deng did sign a prenuptial and two post-nuptial agreements, there is still room for discussion over issues like custody and child support for their daughters, Grace, 11, and Chloe, nine.

Miss Deng, 44, will also reportedly want a share of some assets like their $44million Manhattan penthouse and one of their yachts, though it is not clear which of his fleet that would mean.

by Anonymousreply 4609/08/2013

I feel this topic will one day merge with the 'creepiest documentaries' topic.

Speaking of international spy infiltrators, what ever happened to those families that lived in the U.S. for years and years that were finally caught and deported? With the arranged marriages with one boy in HS and the other in college. He was at G.W.U. in DC studying international politics and there was some talk he was indoctrinated into it. Anyone know what happened there?

by Anonymousreply 4709/08/2013

She's more Bai Ling than Lucy Liu.

by Anonymousreply 4809/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!