Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

More proof that Piers Morgan is a douche-bag

Piers Morgan on Rupertgate: 'Murdoch victim of a 'witch hunt'

by Anonymousreply 3003/30/2012

Piers actually was fired or had to resign his last newspaper editorship because he faked up a bunch of Abu Grahib photos. He didn't think the photos that were coming out were scandalous enough, so he altered them to make them look worse. Then he printed them. Look it up. And of course that joke of an entertainment station cnn hired him%0D %0D %0D %0D What he and that idiot woman vicky ward said was complete and utter bullshit. notw and ni (murdochs companies) were spending millions a year paying off/bribing police for info on people (such as their cell phone numbers) which they (murdoch's reporters) then passed on to a private investigator they kept on the payroll who would then hack into these people's cell phones. %0D %0D %0D %0D The reporters didn't do this with their own personal money. They did it with murdoch money. That was money that they actually wrote off as business expenses. They've spent almost 3/4 of a billion dollars over the past 10 yrs trying to head off any lawsuits of the hacking. No business owner doesn't notice that much money missing. They knew what was going on. %0D %0D %0D %0D And hacking (of all types) is standard operating procedure for murdoch's companies. Their Direct TV branch is being sued for hacking into an Israeli competitors accounts. They were also sued, but settled out of court for hacking into FloorGraphics computers.

by Anonymousreply 107/19/2011

this Piers?? Who's he protecting besides his own sorry ass??

by Anonymousreply 207/19/2011

He "discovered" Rebekah Wade when she was working for him, didn't he?%0D %0D I wonder how long it will take until it comes out that she got the job because they shagged.

by Anonymousreply 307/19/2011

by Anonymousreply 407/19/2011

Morning Joe was talking about Piers Morgan today and how he brags in his autobio about hacking people while he was editor of News of the World in the mid 90's. Why isn't this more of a scandal?

by Anonymousreply 507/19/2011

R3, someone said they had a long affair (IIRC ,3 years)

by Anonymousreply 607/19/2011

Piers should really lay low these days, maybe take a long vacation. But he's a loud, arrogant asshole so he'll just spew loud lies into any microphone he can find. Kind of like his "mentor" Donald Trump.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 707/19/2011

I would love to read Brooks' autobiography. Whatever we all think of her, no one can deny she has led a very interesting life.

by Anonymousreply 807/19/2011

So FOX News can't say shit about this scandal because it's their boss, and CNN won't touch this because one of their employees = News of the World. LMAO. Lovely.

by Anonymousreply 907/19/2011

CNN is hoping Pier's involvement gains momentum so they can fire his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1007/19/2011

by Anonymousreply 1107/19/2011

If they are smart, they are, R11. He is actually embarrassing to watch.

by Anonymousreply 1207/19/2011

I watched him last night. He backed ol Rupert totally. Disgusting. Also, I didn't realize his entire background comes out of the British tabloid press. %0D %0D It's disgusting that CNN hired him in the first place. They have to be really embarrased. Especially with the crap that is now coming out of his arrogant mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1307/19/2011

Here's the gruesome twosome testifying live.

by Anonymousreply 1407/19/2011

I'll recap for you lots of playing dumb and denials.

by Anonymousreply 1507/19/2011

Not that I expect anyone would, but given that America's Got Talent is live, it would be great if someone made reference to Piers, Murdoch and the hacking scandal.

by Anonymousreply 1607/19/2011

Piers' bragging was just brought up by MP Louise Mensche.

by Anonymousreply 1707/19/2011

Bump because this thread should supercede the "Piers Morgan will be fired" thread.

by Anonymousreply 1807/19/2011

Is his name still being dragged through Parliament?

by Anonymousreply 1907/19/2011

Piers is a fame-hungry cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 2007/19/2011

Piers is a twatty douchebag cockgobbler

by Anonymousreply 2103/12/2012

He actually came out in favour of gay marriage yesterday in his weekly column in "The Mail on Sunday" magazine here in England -but then he is probably going with the current liberal attitude - a few years ago when we was an editor (before he printed those rigged photos) he would probably have been fulminating against the very idea of gays having rights ....

by Anonymousreply 2203/12/2012

He's been pro-gay on his show for months.

by Anonymousreply 2303/12/2012

The business media should mock Murdoch for 'not knowing' what the expense account money was used for and declare him an unfit and demented businessman who doesn't know what's going on in his companies. Maybe then Murdoch would sing a different tune.

Uncovering his schemes isn't enough, he should be nailed down and charged for them. Otherwise they just turn into some misdemeanor in the public's eye (what can we do when everybody's doing it? We just have to accept it).

by Anonymousreply 2403/12/2012

Yes, he wouldn't have been editor of the 'News of the World' - let alone lasted two minutes - had he breathed a hint of support for gay rights. Murdoch's yellow-toothed attack-rag was homophobic to its core.

Piers, 28 uneducated and ambitious, would have been the perfect secretary for His Master's Voice. Maybe he's now minimally more enlightened.

by Anonymousreply 2503/12/2012

Piers Morgan is an undesirable alien. Send him home.

by Anonymousreply 2603/12/2012

He actually makes Larry King look good.

by Anonymousreply 2703/12/2012

Larry King WAS good. That's why he had such a popular show for 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 2803/12/2012

I'm no Vadge fan by any means, but this guy seems to be fucking delusional when it comes to Madonna. He keeps saying she isn't allowed to ever come on her show and that she would have to get on her knees and beg him if she wanted to, as if she gives a flying fuck about this prick.

God, I wish all these British pricks (Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell, the Osbournes, etc) would all go back to merry ole England.

by Anonymousreply 2903/30/2012

Piers Morgan sucks at interviews. He sucks up to George Clooney and all those fake ass Hollywood manwhore actors. It's pathetic! The only show that was worth anything was the first show when Howard STern appeared and Howard took control of the interview. It was hilarious. I can't wait til he's cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 3003/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!