Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Vinnie Politan and Mike Galanos on HLN are sexy hot daddies

Nevermind Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell, one little mention of chloroform from Vinnie and Mike and I'm breathless.

by Anonymousreply 1110/09/2012

I'm available for a Vinnie and Mike sandwich, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 107/12/2011

photos please!

by Anonymousreply 207/12/2011

Mike Galanos' teeth are fucking nasty! Especially the bottom ones! Have you watched him in HD? They're all crooked and brown. It's so distracting.

Politan is a douche bag. He's so irritating to listen to.

Who's the hot black guy on there?

by Anonymousreply 307/12/2011

Vinnie is so fucking annoying, jeez. I could listen to and look at Ryan Smith and Mark Ernglish (sp?) all day. Calm, rational and hot.

by Anonymousreply 407/12/2011

I love that hot Greek, Mike Galanos.

by Anonymousreply 507/12/2011

I know Vinnie's dad (former federal judge). Nice man, but aggressively boring.

by Anonymousreply 607/12/2011

I agree, Mike Galanos is a very handsome man, and NOT annoying like other people who I won't mention. Very calm and gets the point across without yelling and INTERUPTING other people.%0D %0D Vinnie Man is ok, I totally agree with him on his feelings about the Anthony case. I LOVED it the day he pounded his fist on the desk after the verdict was read. He was very angry along with millions of other people and justly so.

by Anonymousreply 807/13/2011

[italic]He was very angry along with millions of other people and justly so.[/italic]

Wrong, frau.

He acted like a frigging irrational baby. A male Nancy Grace.

by Anonymousreply 907/13/2011

Millions? Are the frauen for real. The majority of the people don't know the Anthony case nor care. %0D %0D Vinnie's behavior after the verdict was a HUGE turn off. Prior to that I thought he was a cute daddy, now he's behaves like the other annoying twat, Nancy Grace.

by Anonymousreply 1007/13/2011
Need more help? Click Here.