Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hottie in new Kindle commercial

Anyone know who is he? He is so cute!

by Anonymousreply 2010/18/2013

The new Kindle commercial is great! First time I saw it was tonight during Grey's Anatomy.

I had no idea what has coming, although it ended the way I often wish these commercials with (seemingly) straight flirting would end.

And he is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2013

How about the guy before? He was super hot! I was wondering who he was as well?

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

Go Amazon! They are airing the LGBT inclusive commercial in major markets.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

I also love that it's a subtle dig, or at least take, on females who think every man alive is somehow after their gaping vaginas and that no man could possibly be nice or want to engage them unless he wants sex.

Yep. Kudos to Amazon, for more than one reason! Way to go!

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

Uh, thanks for the spoiler alert, assholes. I would have liked to have been surprised at the ending when I watched it eventually on TV.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

So which guy is the straight husband and which one is the gay husband????????

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

Love the commercial but, for fucking ONCE I wish we could see a gay man or gay couple portrayed as less than beautiful.

Was a cute bear and nerdy guy couple combination so unimaginable?

I love the spot though and cheer for Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

Straight people in commercials are most often beautiful as well, R7. They don't hire these people because they're ugly. Yeah, yeah, they got Flo on the Progressive Commercials but she's meant to be comic.

by Anonymousreply 802/22/2013

The guy is NOT "cute". Grown men are good-looking, handsome, even sexy. Jesus, OP, you sound like a junior high school girl.

by Anonymousreply 902/22/2013

Anybody know who the actor is in the new gay ad?

Or the older ad for r2? I have a feeling he has been identified on DL before, but I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 1002/22/2013

Mark Jude Sullivan -- old Kindle guy

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2013

Apparently they ran the commercial during American Idol too, so Amazon is hitting the shows with fairly good viewership, at least in the demo. Not sure if they ran it during any of the CBS programs that have big total numbers of viewers, but the percentage in the 18-49 is much less.

Would have been really impressive if they ran it as a Super Bowl ad. They didn't, did they?

by Anonymousreply 1202/23/2013

This is R2, Thanks for his name. Does anyone know if this major hottie is gay? stright? how old is he?

by Anonymousreply 1302/24/2013

All Kindle hotties should show their anus on the new commercials, with the assistance of the Kindle featherweight built in light

by Anonymousreply 1402/24/2013

Is that really [bold]appropriate[/bold], r14?

by Anonymousreply 1502/24/2013

I've done as much of a google search as I know how to in an effort to find the name of the actor that stars in the new "Husbands" commercial, but I've come up with nothing.

The actress Anna Zielinski has played the same part in a few Kindle commercials and I thought learning her name would help to track his down. It didn't.

But one of the husbands (the curly-haired guy wearing sunglasses and jeans) is Tate Ellington. But knowing that also doesn't help figure out the star's name.

by Anonymousreply 1603/03/2013

Bump for hotties

by Anonymousreply 1703/03/2013

r2/r13: Mark Jude Sullivan is straight (he's engaged), but I first noticed him when he played one of Luke Snyder's gay friends on "As the World Turns." I follow him on Facebook and although he doesn't post often, his politics are liberal and seems like a really cool guy. Here's his IMDb page:

by Anonymousreply 1803/03/2013

What about the guy with the great legs- is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 1903/03/2013

The gay Kindle commercial seems to be retired, but I'm still curious about the cute guy that stars in it.

I'm surprised it's so difficult to find out the actor's name.

by Anonymousreply 2010/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.